+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 7 17 20 LastLast

Thread: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

1. Link to Post #321
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

Thank God that the water in the north farms is drinkable will not cause cancer directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Drinking Water of the Second Home Does not Exceed the Standard

Xuefeng
    (Translated by Conglong)

April 26, 2014

I wrote an article on April 05 “Chanyuan Celestials Strive for Survival and Drink the Bitter Carcinogenic Water”, and the bitter carcinogenic water mentioned in this article is based on its taste and local rumours. However, when we sent the water to the government water test center and the result showed that the water from one well have 5 indexes below standard, while the water from the other well have 6 indexes below standard. But the good thing is that there are still 8 indexed are normal for the water of both wells. This means that our water is drinkable and will not cause cancer directly.

There are three indexes quite high. In China, the standard limit for sulphate, chloride, and soluble solid are 250mg/litre, 250mg/litre, and 1000mg/litre respectively. The indexes for the water in the first well are: sulphate: 621mg/litre, chloride 471mg/litre, and soluble solid 1740mg/litre. Those for the water of the second well are: sulphate: 558mg/litre, chloride 406mg/litre, and soluble solid 1370mg/litre. There is no big problem for chroma, turbidity value, PH value, total hardness, and oxygen consumption for water. Although the turbidity value of the water in one well is 3 times the standard limit, but still the water will not cause disease, and it is drinkable after sedimentation.

Thank you for all those who care the health of the brothers and sisters of our community. Please do not worry because our dirinking water does not exceed the standard and is still ok.

Because we are financially very tight, we are not going to purchase water purifying equipment now, and we will wait for one year and see.

Source: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...id=6974&page=1

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Realeyes (11th May 2014), sunflower (27th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #322
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

Thank God that we can share the pictures of our new homes on the English website now. Thanks for all those kind people who pay sustained attention to our communities in China. Below is the latest article written by Guide Xuefeng. As it says, we will continue our dream to realize a global international fusion so that people from all nations and cultures will lead happy lives in harmony. May God bless us! Hugs to all of you here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Current Situation of the Second Home of Lifechanyuan
    Xuefeng

May 05, 2014

(Translated by Ailian, Conglong, Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

On April 1st 2014, the last two Chanyuan celestials withdrew from Yunnan, which means that the three branches of the Second Home of Lifechanyuan located in Anning, Chuxiong, and Lincang city have ended their development.

The evacuation process proceeded very orderly. Among the 150 people, mainly women, children, and elderly, those who were able, have left the community and have gone out to work in society, and those who still have homes in which to return, have gone home. The rest of our members who were homeless came all the way across 5000 kilometers to the Gobi Desert in westernmost China to build new homes. There are only a few shabby houses; no toilets or shower rooms, not even kitchens or dining rooms. We need to rebuild our communities from the ground up in a very sandy and dusty desert.

During the time between the withdrawal and the beginning of rebuilding, no extreme or adverse events happened. The government gave us no monetary compensation or relocation allowance. They did not make things difficult, though. Everything was done in a friendly atmosphere. Besides, the government of Lincang city, especially the Public Security Bureau, did a lot of work to help us withdraw. In the Spring Festival this year, the vice director of the City Public Security Bureau and a few other officials bought a lot of foods and came to cook for the community members. Because of the manpower shortage, the City Public Security Bureau also organized a vehicle and got more people to help us load our furniture. I hereby I want to thank the Lincang government for their humane approach.

I left the community on March 16. I shook the hands of and said good bye to the government officials and it was very much like a farewell among brothers. We had maintained frequent contact and therefore understood each other. No matter what happened, we can still forgive each other. We still have long life journeys ahead, and no matter how big our misunderstandings might have been, a satisfactory ending was our common wish.

To be honest, although we have encountered a major setback, we are above hatred. We do not hate the government. It is difficult to accept what we experienced emotionally, but intellectually we know that it is the arrangement of Tao. Consciousness creates reality. Nothing is wrong with this world, if anything is wrong, we ourselves are wrong. Therefore, the major setback we encountered did not arise from the government, or any government officer or policeman. It is Tao’s arrangement during the development process of newborn things, and it is an inevitable consequence. We need to reflect back and correct ourselves.

Now everything goes quiet, and we will start a new round of rebuilding our homes. “A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit”. This time we will put what we do within the framework of national laws and regulations. We will strictly comply with all government regulations regarding any activities that require approval or registration. With regards to our values promotion, we will give up any content that does not comply with China’s actual policies wherever this is possible. Also, we will give up any content within the ideological field that does not comply with mainstream consciousness. We will focus more on permaculture and natural farming. The existing form of the Second Home will be cooperative and corporate. With every step we take, we will try not to exceed the nation’s laws and regulations.

Dozens of elderly members' lives have been properly arranged and all children have been sent to local public schools. Because those who have gotten used to the community life do not want to leave the Second Home, and all the Chanyuan celestials who work outside the community or stay at home want to come back the Second Home, we have expanded two other homes recently. At this stage, our three new homes are in the stage of rebuilding, and eighty Chanyuan celestials are involved in the construction. The names of our three new homes are: Kataer, Gesaer, and Nanhua.

Many thanks to all the following for their sincere support and encouragement:

GEN (Global Ecovillage Network)
    GENOA (GEN Oceania and Asia)
    Tamera, Portugal
    Konohana Family, Japan

Enthusiasts from The Project Avalon Forum and all the supportive reporters from:

The New York Times (USA)
    The South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
    The Apple Daily (Hong Kong)
    Some newspapers in Mainland China

Our International Friends in:
    Australia
    Canada
    France
    India
    Malaysia
    New Zealand
    Sweden
    The United Kingdom
    The United States

Thanks for the spiritual support from many friends and the love from those who offered big support to us, “a bosom friend afar brings a distant land near”, the gene of our home is “international big family”, we believe that in the near future, all people who love peace and work for the sustainable development of human beings will live in this international big family harmoniously, the future of human beings is very bright!

We will keep on working hard and diligently, we will build our three new homes into a mode of high civilization both on natural ecology and on human ecology. We will become the mainstay of society from beginning to end. We must let the government rest assured of our existence and development, and try to attain the identification and support of the government, because our goal is quite in accordance with the wills of our government, there are no conflicts at all.

Source: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...xtra=#pid22898

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From now on, we will start posting the photos and reports of our three new homes since the end of March. We have spent nearly three months to find these new settlements and arrange the whole withdrawl from Yunnan.

Two of the farms are located in westernmost China and one in the east. Welcome to pay your sustained attention and give us comments and feedback at anytime!
    Last edited by xidaijena; 11th May 2014 at 06:52.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

araucaria (12th May 2014), giovonni (12th May 2014), Limor Wolf (11th May 2014), Realeyes (11th May 2014), sandy (12th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #323
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is one of our homes in the west of China. I never went there, but from the picture, I can tell how poor the place is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Have Arrived At Kataier Farm

Xuefeng

March 26, 2014

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

Dear brothers and sisters:
    Greetings!

I arrived in Kataier at two o'clock this morning and please rest assured that I had a safe journey on the road.

Some aspects of the situation at Kataier are better than I had imagined, but some are worse. The good part is that nearly four thousand pear trees are adult trees and the land is quite flat and will be easy to maintain. This year we can expect to have Bergamot pears, and a good harvest and income. The bad part is the dusty roads everywhere and our lack of houses. More than ten brothers and sisters are living together in one room, the space is quite narrow, and there are no toilets. There are also no bathrooms. Here, brothers and sisters have not bathed for more than one month, and there is no storage space for many things brought from Yunnan, so they can only be piled outside on the ground.

Read more: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D1

Last edited by xidaijena; 11th May 2014 at 07:10.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

araucaria (12th May 2014), giovonni (12th May 2014), Realeyes (11th May 2014), sandy (12th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #324
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chanyuan Celestials Start from Wild Land Again

Xuefeng

March 30, 2014

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

We lived in a fairyland on earth before,
    A high civilized Xanadu,
    An evil wind blew us to the wild Gobi Desert.
    Some people scattered to places far away,
    Some people went home,
    Those who remain had nowhere to go set their home at Gobi.
    Bathing has become an extravagant hope,
    There is no kitchen, so they built a simple pot and stove to make soup,
    More than ten people live together in a narrow empty room,
    There is no washroom, we go to “toilets” in the wild land.
    When the wind comes, dust blows everywhere,
    When rain falls, it is said that there is no rain at all,
    There is a city 100km away,
    Where the vegetables are too expensive for us to buy,
    Well, just live in this way!
    Life is precious, we must go on living!
    I hope the people here are not like the ones in Yunnan,
    They can allow us to survive quietly here.
    As long as we can survive,
    It will surely become an oasis after three years.
    Yesterday we planted 800 willows first,
    To block the wind and sand,
    And offer us some green shade,
    And birds will take a rest on branches.
    We will plant grasses and flowers next.
    As long as there is nature,
    As long as we can bear the most primitive way of life,
    Chanyuan celestials can survive successfully,
    And lead natural and carefree lives.
    The two photos below are the women’s toilets enclosed with woven bags,
    And the one with shallow pits and poor boards is the men’s toilet.
    “Know by a handful the whole sack”,
    This is our current life condition.

Source: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, yes! This is the simplest toilet I ever saw and used. Very cool, right...LOL These brothers and sisters are awesome.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 11th May 2014 at 07:27.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Realeyes (11th May 2014), sandy (12th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #325
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, there're many articles of Kataier Farm waiting for us to translate. It needs more time to share all those changes at Kataier Farm, so I want to share the pictures of Gesaer Farm here first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"
    I Arrived At Gesaer Farm Yesterday

Xuefeng

April 10, 2014

(Translated by Xidai and Edited by Kaer)

I arrived at Gesaer Farm yesterday, and the situation is much more difficult than at Kataier Farm. There are no toilets or bathrooms, or any dining room. Furthermore, there are more mosquitoes and reeds and sand-dust storms. Nothing is growing in the fields and there are only two broken houses. It makes me feel so sad to know that our brothers and sisters have been living here for about one month.

The living conditions are very poor and this puts us in a dilemma. This poor and unworthy place is not good enough for us, but if we leave it, we will lose the land and have no place to go.

The date that I will go to Nanhua Farm is being changed. I will not leave Gesaer Farm until everything here is okay.

Source: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest, I saw this kind of old house only when I was a child.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 11th May 2014 at 07:30.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

giovonni (12th May 2014), Realeyes (11th May 2014), sandy (12th May 2014), ulli (11th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #326
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

It's very good to know that you are doing okay, xidaijena,
    May you live long and prosper ~

The power of the human spirit is a strong and evolving one when is confronted with challenges, and when in alignment with the spirit of nature it is creating an energy force to be reckoned with

Quote "Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them." by Orison Marden
    Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th May 2014 at 11:52.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

giovonni (12th May 2014), Realeyes (11th May 2014), sandy (12th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2014), ulli (11th May 2014), Wind (11th May 2014), xidaijena (11th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #327
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    It's very good to know that you are doing okay, xidaijena,
    May you live long and prosper ~

The power of the human spirit is a strong and evolving one when is confronted with challenges, and when in alignment with the spirit of nature it is creating an energy force to be reckoned with

Quote "Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them." by Orison Marden
    Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Well said and tks for your kind words, dear Limor. I'd always like to call all of you here as dear sisters and brothers, but this may make some of you feel annoyed, I changed. Though I knew that we are real sisters and brothers from God.

Good morning, dear sisters and brothers here, time in my place is 8:00 am, today is a fine day and the sun is very beautiful. I want to share two valuable videos with all of you here to start a new day or night? Have a nice day or night, hugs!

Please re-member who we really are:
    We are the Universe! We are Light Beings from God.

Last edited by xidaijena; 12th May 2014 at 00:03.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

araucaria (12th May 2014), giovonni (12th May 2014), Limor Wolf (12th May 2014), Realeyes (13th May 2014), sandy (12th May 2014), Wind (12th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear xidaijena,

How great that you are able to post again and most of all that you and some of your community are reestablishing yourselves once again. Many Blessings to you all and may the Universe and Mother Earth provide abundance soon from your labours of work and Love.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (12th May 2014), Realeyes (13th May 2014), ulli (14th May 2014), Wind (12th May 2014), xidaijena (14th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #329
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear xidaijena,

How great that you are able to post again and most of all that you and some of your community are reestablishing yourselves once again. Many Blessings to you all and may the Universe and Mother Earth provide abundance soon from your labours of work and Love.
    Tks for your kind words, dear Sandy. Yes, I also feel so grateful to God that one of our brothers installed wired broadband connectivity at my farm, and the Internet is very fast. This is why I can share and talk a lot here again. I will keep updating our new homes here. Hugs and love to you, too, dear Sandy.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Realeyes (25th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ulli (14th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #330
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I feel so proud to have these awesome sisters and brothers in the Second Home:

Kataier Farm news:

We Planted Trees and Unloaded Cements Today at Kataier Farm

Brothers and Sisters Are Overloaded with Work at Kataier

Gesaer Farm news:

Resurrecting Gesaer Farm

Gesaer Farm Gets A Housecleaning

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

giovonni (26th May 2014), Realeyes (25th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ulli (14th May 2014), Ulyse30 (6th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #331
    Language
    English
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

giovonni (26th May 2014), Realeyes (25th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ulli (14th May 2014), Ulyse30 (6th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #332
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Share a beautiful song with all of you here:

I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time
    Know there was something that, and something that I left behind
    When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
    Leave something to remember, so they won't forget

I was here...
    I lived, I loved
    I was here...
    I did, I've done, everything that I wanted
    And it was more than I thought it would be
    I will leave my mark so everyone will know
    I was here...

I want to say I lived each day, until I died
    I know that I had something in, somebody's life
    The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave
    That I made a difference, and this world will see

I was here...
    I lived, I loved
    I was here...

I was here...

I was here...
    I lived, I loved
    I was here...
    I was here...

I just want them to know
    That I gave my all, did my best
    Brought someone to hapiness
    Left this world a little better just because...
    I was here...

I was here...
    I lived, I loved
    I was here...
    I was here...

let's thank God that we were here on Mother Earth.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 14th May 2014 at 12:02.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2014), giovonni (26th May 2014), Realeyes (25th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ulli (28th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #333
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Share a very important video for all of you here to pay attention:

I knew the infomation in 2012, and found this video today. I don't know what you guys think of it, but from daily news, I see stranger things happening in China every day, such as the more land collapses and the heavy rainstorm. It is near summer, but snow falls some provinces in China. What about your countries? Can anybody share some news with us here? Thank you very much!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

giovonni (26th May 2014), Realeyes (4th June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ulli (28th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi everyone here, I'm back again. Our new farms are changing better now, it's really a miracle and I think all those sisters and brothers who live in Kataier and Gesaer Farms are awesome.

Here are the latest pictures of the two farms:

Kataier Farm:

See more: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...isplay&fid=211

Gesaer Farm:

See more: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...hread&tid=7054

And this is Nanhua Farm where I'm living:

This is a warehouse where we lived when arriving here.

Our temporary kitchen:

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2014), Gardener (26th May 2014), giovonni (26th May 2014), Realeyes (25th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ulli (28th May 2014), Ulyse30 (6th June 2014), Wind (26th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #335
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Our two-story transportable house:

These are the sisters and brothers living with me:

I like the dogs very much, the yellow one is the mother and the small one is her son...LOL

The two beautiful sisters who are working on the web:

And this is my room, and I was not ready to be taken photos at that time

See more pictures of Nanhua Farm: http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...isplay&fid=212

Okay, we are now trying our best to invite global permaculture and natural farming experts to give us guidance at Kataier and Gesaer Farms, here is the link I summed on my website:

Inviting Global Permaculture and Natural Farming Experts
    to Give us Guidance in the Second Home Ecovillage Project

And I also start a new post on Avalon, if any one of you wants to come and help us, please feel free to contact me or our official e-mail:

Our official e-mail: lifechanyuan@sina.cn

My personal e-mail: jenaxidai@gmail.com

May God bless us and may we will have more kind people to help us to make Mother Earth better.

Thank you & Hugs to all of you here.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 26th May 2014 at 08:44.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2014), airaspect (26th May 2014), Delight (25th May 2014), Gardener (26th May 2014), giovonni (26th May 2014), Realeyes (25th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), Strat (25th May 2014), ulli (28th May 2014), Ulyse30 (6th June 2014), Wind (26th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #336
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Dear Jena,

Thank you so very much for updating us on the wonderful progress your 3 communities are achieving on the new farm lands - the photos speak volumes of all the great work you all are doing 'by hand' tilling the barren land with intential love into flourishing life. It is clear how much back breaking work you have all been doing, it is amazing what a few months can achieve! I am sure the Nature around you is singing joyfully to have such loving caretakers.

I am so pleased it is now working out for all of you - and can see you are creating a new paradise that everyone can learn from by growing in a permaculture way that is in harmony with Nature. This is such an inspiration to see unfolding - thank you for sharing your progress.

You all are trully beautiful souls - and such uncondtional loving intentions will spread far beyond your communities and inspire others that life here on this planet can unfold harmoniously with such focus and perseverance.

Love & Blessings I send to you all
    Realeyes X

32. Link to Post #337
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Dear Jena,
    You all are trully beautiful souls - and such uncondtional loving intentions will spread far beyond your communities and inspire others that life here on this planet can unfold harmoniously with such focus and perseverance.

Love & Blessings I send to you all
    Realeyes X
    I know you are always with us, dear sister Realeyes. Thank you very much. Indeed, though the conditions are poor, the harder our life is, the moreunified we will be. God's love is so great! Now we are trying our best to look for those experts who can help us to make our farms better.

BTW...does any one here know some good forums or webiste where I can share this article? Or do you have any friends in China who are good at permaculture and natural farming? I'm also searching the info on Google.

Time in my place is 8:13 AM, and I need to work. Thank you again, dear sister Realeyes. Love & Hugs.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Realeyes (26th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (26th May 2014), ulli (28th May 2014)

34. Link to Post #338
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Jena, I have followed you since the beginning and so happy to see your new community grow, prayers of Avalon surround you, a
    gift and strength you have known since you touched our hearts.

don't ever go silent, when the heart of Avalon goes searching for truths, those surrounded in darkness find the light

you found the right friends...

May you be blessed with crops of abundance...

35. Link to Post #339
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Jena, I have followed you since the beginning and so happy to see your new community grow, prayers of Avalon surround you, a
    gift and strength you have known since you touched our hearts.

don't ever go silent, when the heart of Avalon goes searching for truths, those surrounded in darkness find the light

you found the right friends...

May you be blessed with crops of abundance...
    Oh, how kind your words are, thank you so much, dear Rocky.

I posted a holy song on my website just now and I want to share it with all of you. Though I'm not a Christian, my heart is always full of peace when thinking of God's love.

Mm Mm Mm Mm Mm
    Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
    In moment of peace
    Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
    Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
    (Chorus)
    Come now, come by our side
    A place where you can hide
    We are the sunshine
    Rest your Soul here
    And you'll find
    We are the energy
    We give the world to thee
    Hold up your heart now
    We will ease pain from your brow
    (Sarah Brightman)
    When the world is in tatters
    And destruction is near
    You can come with us here
    When the people are strangers
    You'll rest here with me
    In a moment of peace
    (Repeat Sarah once)
    (Chorus)
    Light up the dark below,
    See through the stars,
    Reach to the earth's flow
    Drift in the joy of our hearts,
    Unleash the energy,
    Taste of the wine
    Drink as a Soul
    That knows now, power divine
    (Repeat Sarah Twice)
    in a moment of peace
    When the world is in tatters
    And destruction is near
    You can come with us here
    When the people are strangers
    You'll rest here with me
    In a moment of peace

(Wow, so cool, I can use the emoticons of my website to express my feelings here! )

Much love & hugs to all you here!
    Last edited by xidaijena; 27th May 2014 at 09:26.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Gardener (26th May 2014), giovonni (26th May 2014), Realeyes (26th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2014), ulli (28th May 2014), Ulyse30 (6th June 2014), Wind (27th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #340
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

My dear friend Jena

This past year, as I have watched your unfolding story with your communities adversities and struggles, what touches my heart and soul the deepest is the grace and forgiveness all of you have lovingly displayed towards those who made you leave the paradise you had worked so hard to create.

I have watched how you all picked yourselves up, sustaining joy and love in your hearts and humility to see one's errors and reflect and change your directions in line with your countries laws so that you can continue community living. These are such rare qualities in these Times; you didn't fall and give up, nor became embittered - you all picked yourselves up, focussed, learned how to approach things differently and are a fine example of walking on this planet displaying a loving gracefulness. I know I have learned from all of you.

Thank you for being you and such a beautiful mirror displaying the finer qualities humans have within and can shine forth into this world.

Love & Blessings I send to you All
    Realeyes X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 7 17 20 LastLast