+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20 LastLast

Thread: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

1. Link to Post #181
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    While I admire Xue Feng's decision I do not understand how this follows his own directions:

I'll be interested in what xidai says, but my guess is that xuefeng's allegiance and commitment is with the "pure" government ideal, and not the local corrupt guys who are not representing that ideal in a way that can be respected.

I think that one cannot have a firm grasp of the tao and not understand that sometimes you have to kick some ass
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Milneman (16th December 2013), panopticon (16th December 2013), Realeyes (16th December 2013), xidaijena (17th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default Re: Crazy China! Forty People Broke into the 4th Branch of Our Community Without Any Lawful Documents!

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I think that one cannot have a firm grasp of the tao and not understand that sometimes you have to kick some ass
    I agree 100% Anchor.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Realeyes (16th December 2013), xidaijena (17th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Found this on the Lifechanyuan forum from Xue Feng which explains the rationale:

###

The Solemn Declaration: the Second Home is Not Going to Disband
    Xuefeng, 16th December, 2013
    (Translated by Ailian)

The local government wanted to disband us, considering of the life safety of all the brothers and sisters, and one of Lifechanyuan values that is always being cooperating with the government, therefore we decided to voluntarily disband. Before voluntary dissolution we requested the local government to give us some time and reasonable compensation. However, the local government did not give us enough time to leave. On the contrary, they asked us to move out within six days. Do not say a company could not move out within six days, even for ants and bees to move home, I am afraid they could not move within six days.

It is very clear that either the local government is inhuman or they are telling us in another way that is we can stay.

Is it necessary to closely cooperate with the local government that is inhuman? To closely cooperate with the inhuman government, we ourselves would become inhuman and evils.

The behind mastermind of the persecution we have been suffering are all local government. All the things such as vandalized road, cut off power and water source, pulled down the fence, tore down the gate, gathered a crowd to attack us, damaged the solar panel, and forced the party A of the contract to terminate the contract with us are all hatched with secrecy by the local government. Such a government with the nature of violence and gangland has lost the nature of a government, it has become a local gangland.

Therefore, I solemnly declare that the Second Home is not going to disband.

Source
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2013), Realeyes (16th December 2013), xidaijena (17th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Xidaijena

Have you made an official press release about this matter ?

N

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Anyhow I don't know if anyone has mentioned it here, but have you contacted any kind of legal representative to look at the contract that you had? To at least start there, of course beware which type of lawyer you get, you must be very cautious and always aware that if you do not feel comfortable with a any particular one, to kindly tell them very politely that you would like to think over their advice and get back to them... NEVER let a lawyer take control of YOUR DECISION making ability, or scare you like an insurance salesman...

It would be interesting to know from a lawyer's point of view, what the legal interpretation is first. Oddly that seemed to be missing, and also I am not sure what it is like over there, but don't pay anything up front to any lawyer when you are just sharing your information and asking what they can do for YOU. Treat them like any other business man who WANTS YOUR BUSINESS... Over here lawyers make people roll over and bark like circus animals and pay them to just look at them... (why... I don't know... but I think it must be part of their training, which is keeping secrets, and enriching themselves...) None the less you at least need to know what is going on from their point of view... (not that you have to agree...)

Please keep us posted...
    Hi dear sigma6, they don't give us time to ask lawyers. They just want us to move out very quickly by force. Our contract is legal one, but they said it was illegal.

Quote When the last group of brothers and sisters to leave from the 3rd branch were stopped by government representatives and asked to sign a contract termination agreement. This agreement was not drafted by us. The main content is that, “both parties have discussed and reached the agreement. The Second Home is willing to cancel the lease contract without getting any compensation.” This is ridiculous, as we are being forced to leave our home, how is possible we want to leave our home voluntarily? However, they did not allow our brothers and sisters to leave when the agreement was not signed. Our answer was, “We refuse to sign the agreement if we are not compensated ¥4,000,000 RMB for a property into which we had invested a value of double that amount. Besides, what is point in asking us to terminate a contract which you have always insisted is illegal and invalid anyway? If you want to force us to sign the agreement, do you believe that I (one community representative) will knock my head against the wall and die in front of you?”.
    ~ " Forty Brothers and Sisters Withdrew From the 3rd Branch Safely Today" on Nov 19, 2013

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...extra=page%3D1

Now we are using every minute and every second to protect our lives and our community. I'm now still using generator to publish the news here, but I don't know whether my physical body is fine or not tomorrow.

We live every day as the last day now. The local governments won't help us for they just try their best to dismiss us. The only thing we can do is to protect our lives and wait for the final decisions of Chinese central governments. May God bless us.
    Excellent reasoning, you are correct to deduce the contract is valid, this party is obviously aware of the legal implications of what they are doing. btw avoid the idea of refusing, what you are doing is perfectly legitimate and correct. It's called a counter offer. Absolutely ACCEPT their offer (legally this shows good faith...) ACCEPT their offer on the condition of that it is done in exchange for 4,000,000 RMB. That way if it every gets to a court. It is not YOU who is REFUSING. This will put the other party in DISHONOUR in a court setting. I have a feeling the Chinese court is based on commerce and contract as well. It would be good to show a ledger or record of all the monies paid and work done. Hopefully your leader or someone wise has kept a record, a journal or a history of this. I wish you well in your goal.

On a separate and more personal note... I also agree with Grip, many groups that share esoteric belief systems, even though they are very well financed and practiced world wide, they have learned from experience to keep some things private, if only to protect it and themselves. At the very least you may want to practice discretion. There is no need to put yourself into the range of an opponent's attack, unnecessarily. I believe it says somewhere in the bible it is good to be a live dog then a dead lion. I am sure this is in many faiths too.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

panopticon (17th December 2013), Realeyes (16th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

More on the situation from Lifechanyuan (Xuefeng has said in the thread this was posted in that they have hired lawyers to represent them in the court system):

###

Be Careful of the Local Government Plots
    By Xuefeng. 16th December, 2013.
    (Translated by Ailian)

In recent years, in order to eliminate the Second Home, the local government has done everything possible to collect evidence in an attempt to show that we are a cult or illegal organization. In last year, more than three hundred and fifty police officers have visited our community to carry out investigations and searches. They did not find evidence that the Second Home has done anything illegal or committed any criminal activities. Also, we never opposed the government or the Communist Party, or national leaders and we never damaged the environment, created social disorder or harmed the interests of the country. Therefore, they were unable to show that we are a cult or illegal organization.

After finding no criminal behaviours to convict us of, the local government instigated local villagers attack us. They forced the party with whom we signed the contract to terminate the contract by using several kinds of excuses. The local government has pressured us by threat, intimidation, temptation, rumour, all in the name of carrying out their responsibilities, and they dispatched manygovernment departments. Meanwhile, they also mobilised secret police from the security ministry of Linzhou City in Henan province, where many of our members come from to come to our community and attempt to force our members to leave by using threats. Their purpose is to drive us away from Yunnan province by doing everything possible.

We originally decided to dissolve our community as a result of this huge pressure. However, the local government did not give us a reasonable time to carry out their orders. On the contrary, they ordered us to move out within six days. This is inhuman and pushes us too far. Therefore, we decided not to disband.

So what the government will do next?
    1. They will persuade and force local villagers and outlaws to come and attack us.
    2. They will use government departments such as the forestry public security bureau and state land administration bureau come to tear our houses down or impose fines by coming up with excuses.
    3. They will look for reasons to call us a cult or illegal organization.
    4. They will attempt to assassinate us.

An unfeeling and unreasonable government can do all kinds of bad things. People around the world please continuously watch the development of this issue.

Source

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Realeyes (17th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I agree with you Agape.

If you noticed I was asking direct questions as to how this present course of action was reconciled against the Values as described by Xue Feng in relation to his guidance on Life Style for Chanyuan Celestials which I admired so much.

It has nothing to do with my beliefs or thoughts on appropriate action, which I view Xue Feng is doing btw, but rather how this course of action is being reconciled against such strict guidelines in relation to non-resistance as directed by Xue Feng in his guidelines as community leader.

It is very easy for a group to say "We shall not resist, we shall always do what we are directed to do" and then say "We shall resist passively" when situations turn against them. What I am asking is how, and if, this change is being explained/justified internally.

Oh, and don't forget that part of lifechanyuan is the integration of Mao Zedong's teachings. That's clearly stated by Xue Feng here.

-- Pan

You know .. Tao is said to be like a Water .. it flows where it's needed the most . People aspire to stand at high places and attain perfection ..
    at the end they discover that perfection and standing at high places are transient in human world .

So also leaders can't hope that their orders will be followed unless they're adjustable to circumstances. Tao respects the laws of Nature, so does wise man .

Personally, I understand resistance is as natural as our biological and also mental immunity .
    Without immunity system we would be eaten by microbes in no time because this is Planet Earth. This is not the Heaven and can't be practically changed to it without really sophisticated methods .

Many subconscious, unwilling human ( but also animal , not to speak about plants ) reactions actually happen due to allergens in the environment , including natural environment .

I really admire XueFeng's noble idea but he's starting to look as alien to mankind as I do in his statements .

The best chance he can win is that the central government will call him a cook and let him go .

Maybe they will start smiling after all .

Any spiritual path followed to extreme ends in a trench . It's sort of like wanting to follow the Bodhisattva precepts to the point when you go to the streets and give all you have to beggars , homeless etc., that's suppose your country does have them, if not find one with real needy people , they'll take all you have till you end up among them stark naked .
    It's considered an extreme approach by most people who say it's better to develop strategy on how to take care of the needy people and stay in good health .

I value freedom a lot, freedom of mind first of all, freedom to leave things behind included .

Perhaps they could board that long train to Tibet and find a municipal council that would actually allow them to establish such community .

I'd also advice them all to leave Mao'tze and that very destructive period of human history behind without pretence . To leave all pretences behind is more difficult than to assimilate them .

It's like..if you really want to reach Stars you need to leave those earthly personalities and admiration to them aside . Governments and such things are mostly of no use up there so why giving them so much attention down here either .

Wishing them safe journey ..

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

panopticon (17th December 2013), Realeyes (17th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    You know .. Tao is said to be like a Water .. it flows where it's needed the most . People aspire to stand at high places and attain perfection ..
    at the end they discover that perfection and standing at high places are transient in human world .

So also leaders can't hope that their orders will be followed unless they're adjustable to circumstances. Tao respects the laws of Nature, so does wise man .

Personally, I understand resistance is as natural as our biological and also mental immunity .
    Without immunity system we would be eaten by microbes in no time because this is Planet Earth. This is not the Heaven and can't be practically changed to it without really sophisticated methods .

Many subconscious, unwilling human ( but also animal , not to speak about plants ) reactions actually happen due to allergens in the environment , including natural environment .

I really admire XueFeng's noble idea but he's starting to look as alien to mankind as I do in his statements .

The best chance he can win is that the central government will call him a cook and let him go .

Maybe they will start smiling after all .

Any spiritual path followed to extreme ends in a trench . It's sort of like wanting to follow the Bodhisattva precepts to the point when you go to the streets and give all you have to beggars , homeless etc., that's suppose your country does have them, if not find one with real needy people , they'll take all you have till you end up among them stark naked .
    It's considered an extreme approach by most people who say it's better to develop strategy on how to take care of the needy people and stay in good health .

I value freedom a lot, freedom of mind first of all, freedom to leave things behind included .

Perhaps they could board that long train to Tibet and find a municipal council that would actually allow them to establish such community .

I'd also advice them all to leave Mao'tze and that very destructive period of human history behind without pretence . To leave all pretences behind is more difficult than to assimilate them .

It's like..if you really want to reach Stars you need to leave those earthly personalities and admiration to them aside . Governments and such things are mostly of no use up there so why giving them so much attention down here either .

Wishing them safe journey ..
    Well said Agape, well said.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2013), Realeyes (17th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #189
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    While I admire Xue Feng's decision I do not understand how this follows his own directions:

I'll be interested in what xidai says, but my guess is that xuefeng's allegiance and commitment is with the "pure" government ideal, and not the local corrupt guys who are not representing that ideal in a way that can be respected.

Your guess is so right, dear brother Anchor. You understood us very much now. Hugs.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2013), panopticon (17th December 2013), Realeyes (17th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Xidaijena

Have you made an official press release about this matter ?

N
    We had contacted many, but till now there's no response from them. The reporter of AFP spent 3 days in our community and left today, he thought our community is a very special place and really hoped we can continue this new life style. He will ask his editor about whether he can report our community.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 17th December 2013 at 05:07.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2013), panopticon (17th December 2013), Realeyes (17th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Having Read some posts here, but I'm uploading pics and looking for more lawyers to come to our community.

Share some beautiful pics here, it was snowing yesterday. It's very unusual in Yunnan Province. It was also my first time to see such amazing snow scenes in my 24 years on Mother Earth.

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...hread&tid=6662

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2013), Anchor (17th December 2013), Gardener (22nd December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (17th December 2013), panopticon (17th December 2013), Realeyes (17th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

161803398 (17th December 2013), Agape (17th December 2013), Anchor (17th December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (17th December 2013), panopticon (17th December 2013), Realeyes (17th December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2013), transiten (17th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Local Government Broke Their Word and Pushed Us Too Far

Xuefeng

15th December, 2013

The disbandment measure carried out by the local government is itself illegal. What they did is inhuman. Considering the life safety of all the brothers and sisters, we had agreed to disband and we had asked local government to give us some time and reasonable compensation. However, today the landlord of Fenghuang Xia, which is part of the first branch in Anning city, informed us that they are going to terminate the contract with us. Moreover, they want us to leave on twentieth of this month and they will take the land back on the twenty first and start operating it then. Previously, the landlord had requested that we leave by the thirtieth of January, which is Chinese New Year's eve, the grandest festival in China, however the local government changed the date to the twentieth of this month. They have pushed us too far!

We have to leave within six days, they are backing us into a dead corner!

We are being given absolutely no pullback!

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...xtra=#pid21867

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Realeyes (17th December 2013), transiten (17th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Solemn Declaration: the Second Home is Not Going to Disband

Xuefeng

16th December, 2013

The local government wants to disband us, and previously, considering the life safety of all the brothers and sisters, and one of Lifechanyuan values that is always cooperating with the government, we decided to voluntarily disband our community of around 150 people. Before voluntary dissolution we requested the local government to give us some time and reasonable compensation.

However, the local government did not give us enough time to leave. On the contrary, they asked us to move out within six days. It is impossible for any group to move out within six days, even ants and bees, I am afraid they could not move within such a short time.

It is apparent that either the local government is inhuman or they are telling us in another way that we can stay.

Is it necessary to closely cooperate with a local government that is inhuman? To closely cooperate with the inhuman government, we ourselves would become inhuman and evil.

The behind the scenes mastermind of the persecution we have been suffering is the local government. All the things we have endured, such as vandalized roads, cut off power and water source, a pulled down fence, torn down gate, a crowd which attacked us, damaging our solar panel, and finally forcing the party with whom we signed our rental contract with to terminate the contract with us were all backed in secret by the local government. Such a government which uses violence has lost its status as a government, and has become little more than a local mafia group.

Therefore, I solemnly declare that the Second Home is not going to disband.

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.ph...xtra=#pid21875

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Realeyes (17th December 2013), transiten (17th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #195
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Dear Jena,

Thank you for uploading your beautiful photos of your community playing in the snow joyfully – kudos to you all, what grace you hold within your hearts despite the developing circumstances you are being presently challenged with. Your community spirit is really quite extraordinary and an inspirational example of unconditional love walking in motion. I do so hope your community’s story is published in the media far and wide around the world.

I live in the northern hemisphere so snow is common here, where generally people perceive snow as an inconvenience where the tick-tock of the rat race machine has to halt as Mother Nature reminds us to slow down, to reflect inwardly and dream a bigger Dream.

Metaphorically speaking I see snow as a heavenly blessing. Every single snowflake is unique, glistening in its sacred uniqueness like a heavenly blessing white blanketing the land with pure love and healing – Each snowflake is a living reminder mirroring the infinite quantum potentials of the Great Void/Source/ISness/God.

Jena, I know you are very busy, yet I wonder if you have had time to contact Sonia Poulton from ‘The People’s Voice’ about what is happening to your community? I am sure she would be most interested to hear from you, she can be contacted via email directly from her website http://soniapoulton.co.uk/ and does a daily broadcast show about what is happening currently around the world in regards to injustices happening to good people who are being trodden down by the ruling establishments. Another way to grab her attention would be to phone in ‘live’ during one of her shows http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/ a number of people have already done this where she has asked them to email her with more details so she can include the topic in greater detail in another show.

Your community remains in my focused prayers.

May God speed you all with enlightened wise foresight, inspiration and compassion that will assist you to overcome these present challenges and continue (wherever that may be) shining your light.

The Future as I see it, is about a spiritually awakened Humanity thriving with love in their hearts and souls, joyfully celebrating and supporting each and everyone's Uniqueness.

Last edited by Realeyes; 17th December 2013 at 09:32.

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

xidaijena, I'm not posting much these days but i'm thinking of you and your struggle for freedom.

I'm going home for Christmas - a Green one - normally it's snow in Sweden this time of the year but the global changes due to our whole Galaxy entering an area with higher particledensitiy for 2000 years will as i've understood it bring about deep changes within the Source/Torsion/Unified/Matrix Field.

I wish You and your Community a Happy New Timeline whatever tribulations you together with many pple on planet Earth are going through at the moment

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2013), Realeyes (17th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013), xidaijena (18th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

For those who are following this I came across the following on the Lifechanyuan website from Xuefeng.

###

I Want to Ask Nine Questions to Yunnan Provincial Government
    By Xuefeng (Translated by Conglong) December 16th, 2013
    1. Have the following behaviours violated Chinese laws?
      Damage the road, cut power and telephone cables, damage water pipes, push down fencing wall, disassemble the gate of a private property, forcibly grab personal cellphone, damage solar panel, harass people at night, and besiege a group of civilians? If yes, why don’t you take action?
    2. Is Yunnan an independent kingdom? Do central government’s policy and guiding principles not applied to Yunnan? If yes, why local government does not follow them?
    3. Should the government be involved in the contracts between Chinese citizens? If not, why you government want to force our landlords to terminate lease contract with us?
    4. You have practised forced disbandment, which has violated the article 37 of Chinese Constitution –The freedom of citizens of the People's Republic of China is inviolable.
      Do you not understand the law? If yes, why you knowingly violate the law?
    5. You have forcibly installed a software in our computers, has this behaviour violated the humans’ communication freedom granted by Human Rights Act of the U.N and Chinese Constitution? Please give us an explanation.
    6. In front of a group of lawful citizen, you have alternated among intimidation, threat, temptation, and lies. Do you think “Might is right”?
    7. Central Chinese government is advocating that government should adhere to the philosophy of people-oriented, so what philosophy do you adhere to?
    8. Why you do not present any written document when you carry out the disbandment plan? You have come to our community to investigate and collect evidence, why you did not allow us to take photos? Why you did not present your work ID and relevant documents?
    9. You have come to reclaim the lands which are still under contracts in the name of land expropriation, so why you do not present any official documents until now?

Source

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

mosquito (28th December 2013), Realeyes (18th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These days, Guide Xuefeng wrote some articles about challenging the corrupt governments. Tomorrow there will come 3 lawyers to our community. Last night, one of our sisters searched the info about the vice governor of Yunnan Province, she recognized it was the man who called Ding shaoxiang that asked her about many questions of the disbanding of our community on Jan 8, 2013. Guide Xuefeng wrote a new articles today to declare that this guy has a very important bearing on all those unhappy things to our community. And just now, our waterpipe was cut off into 34 pieces by them. I think they are very angry now. We are still doing some translations about the new articles.

Thank you for your kind words, dear sister Realeyes, no, these days we chatted with Tom (who is the Beijing-based report for AFP), we hope he can help us to public the event of our community. So I didn't write to ‘The People’s Voice’ , I will do it these days. It's really not very easy for me to write well in English, but I will try. Yes, from the beauty of snowflake, I can tell God's love is with us all the time. This is why all of us are full of gratitude though facing such a difficulty in the freezing winter.

Quote The Future as I see it, is about a spiritually awakened Humanity thriving with love in their hearts and souls, joyfully celebrating and supporting each and everyone's Uniqueness.
    It is, and we call it as Lifechanyuan Era. The pics are very amaizng and beautiful.

Quote but the global changes due to our whole Galaxy entering an area with higher particledensitiy for 2000 years will as i've understood it bring about deep changes within the Source/Torsion/Unified/Matrix Field.

I wish You and your Community a Happy New Timeline whatever tribulations you together with many pple on planet Earth are going through at the moment
    Hi dear transiten, thank you for your kind mental support to me and our community, we can feel that. I think so, too, especially when seeing those dark forces in China. They are very powerful. When communicating with those lawyers and media people, I feel shocked that it is common in China. I really hope the peaceful new era will come soon. Thank you for your nice wishes, I guess this New Year will be very important in my lifetime.

Thank you for updating our news, dear Pan. They broke our waterpipe again this afternoon. And tonight I will be on duty to protect our community with a brother. Hugs to all of you here.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (18th December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013), Realeyes (18th December 2013)

35. Link to Post #199
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Quote The Noah's Ark for 2012 is Lifechanyuan !The founder of Lifechanyuan is Guider Xuefeng who is the messenger of the Greatest Creator(God), and the incarnation of Jesus Christ and Baddha Sakyamuni. He came here to gather the ripen crops...

Why we shall believe in Mr Xuefeng ?

Because Guide Xuefeng is the only one who can truthfully explains the origin of the universe, the mystery of LIFE, and the true meaning of life by the integration of Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, and Buddhism, Taoism, science, Mao Zedong thought ; He is the only one who can show the view of 36-dimension space,especially the real vision of the perfect Thousand-year world, the immortal Ten-thousand-year world and Buddha-the Elysium World to human beings based on the interpretation of Time, Space and direct a bright and wonderful future for human beings. He is the messenger of the Greatest Creator and an angel sent by Jesus Chirst to harvest the ripe crops at the end of the world...

what you are advertising is you have a cult who's owner is God-s right hand angel and he's coming to kill his followers and take them away...
    [/QUOTE]

After reading through my conclusion is: The village is deliberately created to be destroyed and possibly make money from it too. This is how the cabal operates. Your leader has connections all the way to the controllers of earth humans. It's not just the local government. Why would they do it? Well you see alternative community is on the rise, so what will happen if this became the taboo? The cabal loose control. Thus they create a community and destroy it to serve as warning to others. The quote above clearly shows what kind of leader you have, since it is very clear that only a swindler can make such an extravagant claim. My heart goes out to the victims (community) of Lifechanyuan village. I have shared your flight and ask friends to share it as well. Sincerely hoping that your community makes it through, to show that alternative communities can survive such attacks but it can only be possible with the help of millions of people. Thus I am asking fellow avalonians to support the cause of this village. People in this village are victims just like you and me.

Jena please look into your leader, he is the culprit he is using you and your community.

36. Link to Post #200
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

did your leader tell you to post this and ask help from alternative forum like avalon? I bet he did because we (AC) is the primary target of this scare and they wanna make sure that we see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20 LastLast