+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gluten Intolerance

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

Default Gluten Intolerance

I have been researching (and trying) different 'diets' to improve health for about 13 years (not for weight issues, not that kind of diet). I ate a diet that excluded gluten, casein, soy and most corn for two years (and of course chose organic, non gmo foods that I did eat, that is always true). I felt better. My life improved. I was able to do this because I had my own place, with my own kitchen. Then others began to eat gluten again, and I crashed. I no longer have my own kitchen, I share and I have been back on gluten and dairy now for about a year and I have been ill.

I have to stop eating it again. My brain is foggy, I feel weak all the time, I have horrible attacks of pain, throwing up, bathroom etc....

So I am going to do it again. I have begun drinking coffee (decaf of course) for the winter, so the no dairy part might not happen yet. but gluten I need to stop, it makes me so ill...

it will be hard because the others here eat it all the time....

I am going to use this forum to help me if that is okay. I have been mostly in bed (or the bathroom) for nearly a year now. I rarely leave my home for fear an attack will hit me while out, if I do have to go anywhere I don't eat beforehand.

I ate one little slice of Amy's organic pizza last night, and I was so sick an hour ago I thought I would faint or fly out of my body. I am going gluten free again!
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Abhaya (1st December 2013), chocolate (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), DeDukshyn (1st December 2013), nomadguy (1st December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Gluten Intolerance

No idea if you tried the GAPS one, in any case, there is a wealth of info along many avenues in this thread:

The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!

... and in that same line, check this one as well:

Liver detox (from av1)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013), Conehead (2nd December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), DeDukshyn (1st December 2013), ROMANWKT (30th November 2013), seleka (30th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Try and get a Kinesiology assessment http://www.healthkinesiology.co.uk/ (something like this) ( but not Harley Street- why pay for an address)you may have other intolerance you need to sort. also get yourself on a superior B vitamin supplement .

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had success with a friend who had an allergy to gluten using the process documented in the following CD. I have guided others past other allergies using the same process.

http://shop.nlpco.com/NLP-The-Allerg...ess-p/531c.htm

Be In Peace,

OBwan

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by karika (here)
    I have been researching (and trying) different 'diets' to improve health for about 13 years (not for weight issues, not that kind of diet). I ate a diet that excluded gluten, casein, soy and most corn for two years (and of course chose organic, non gmo foods that I did eat, that is always true). I felt better. My life improved. I was able to do this because I had my own place, with my own kitchen. Then others began to eat gluten again, and I crashed. I no longer have my own kitchen, I share and I have been back on gluten and dairy now for about a year and I have been ill.

I have to stop eating it again. My brain is foggy, I feel weak all the time, I have horrible attacks of pain, throwing up, bathroom etc....

So I am going to do it again. I have begun drinking coffee (decaf of course) for the winter, so the no dairy part might not happen yet. but gluten I need to stop, it makes me so ill...

it will be hard because the others here eat it all the time....

I am going to use this forum to help me if that is okay. I have been mostly in bed (or the bathroom) for nearly a year now. I rarely leave my home for fear an attack will hit me while out, if I do have to go anywhere I don't eat beforehand.

I ate one little slice of Amy's organic pizza last night, and I was so sick an hour ago I thought I would faint or fly out of my body. I am going gluten free again!
    ...Hello Karika, firstly please excuse my avatar! - (Bill's cricket thread) I've had a similar problem and have been tested for celiac disease? I'm sure you've probably checked this out already..but here are a list of symptoms...

Symptoms of coeliac disease vary among sufferers and include:

Digestive problems (abdominal bloating, pain, wind, diarrhoea, pale stools, and weight loss).
    A severe skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis.
    Anaemia (low blood count).
    Musculoskeletal problems (muscle cramps, joint and bone pain).
    Growth problems and failure to thrive (in children).
    Seizures.
    Tingling sensation in the legs (caused by nerve damage and low calcium).
    Aphthous ulcers (sores in the mouth).
    Missed menstrual periods.

...I'm also sure that you will get lots of support and advice on here..all good wishes.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to varuna For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), seleka (30th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I don't really bother with any specific named gf diet, I just know all the names of gluten substances and casein and make sure they aren't in the ingredients... but I am not ready to give up casein again yet...

here is a list of hidden sources of gluten as well as the Big list of no-nos
    http://www.tacanow.org/family-resour...ces-of-gluten/

I think PA woke me up again, though I thought I still was.... I can't believe it took me a year to realize my life was this way simply because I had been eating gluten again.

Thank Prime Creator/God(dess) for nuts! I can eat peanuts, pecans, pistachios and sunflower seeds all day.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Crystine (1st December 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

...sorry seleka..i'm dyslexic as well!!

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

When your body begins to react and treat wheat or gluten as an allergic substance you will have pain in the joints, that is a clue. You are experiencing a wheat allergy. I feel that wheat sometime in our past may not have produced this problem, however some time ago we crossed wheat and created a hybrid that may be the origination of the wheat allergy.
    There has been some discussion recently that GMO's might cause the body to recognize various foods as allergens even when they are not. IE GMO's cause the body to see all sorts of things as allergens even nutrients.
    So a preventative way to keep free from this is to avoid, "natural flavoring" or colorants in foods, or processed foods in general. And most of all avoid Canola.
    If you can eliminate Canola and wheat you may notice a large improvement in general health. A few of the largest crops of GMO are canola, soy and corn.
    GMO corn is snuck into many things as ingredients that are derivatives of corn, IE, maltodextrine, dextrose... Here is a long list of possible corn-contaminants http://www.livecornfree.com/2010/04/...n-what-to.html
    Note : Even if these corn derivative ingredients are not GMO, they have been processed and are not generally good for you. IMO the only corn that is nutritious is organic whole corn right off the cob.

The entire food allergy symptom appears to be relative to the type of carbohydrates, salts and/or sugars we eat.
    Many people who have these problems have been able to achieve health by sticking to organic food, lowering their sugar intake, and most of all growing as much as they can for themselves.
    ~Know your own food - Grow your own food ~

Source: Watch on Vimeo

"In this video, Jeffrey Smith, internationally recognized expert on genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and Tom Malterre, expert in clinical nutrition and a gluten-free lifestyle, simplify and clarify the potential connection between GMOs and gluten sensitivity. "
    http://permaculturenews.org/2013/11/...n-sensitivity/
    Why not now?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013), Crystine (1st December 2013), DeDukshyn (1st December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I agree with you. Most people do not realize that although the wheat processed into food is not yet GMO, the cross-bred variety commonly used in foods is damaging to human bodies. Here this explains it- http://preventdisease.com/news/12/01...t-At-All.shtml. (edit... I see now- they have been growing GM wheat!... and here of all places...)

Canola, which is actually rapeseed, is poisonous to humans and animals. Corn and soy are to be avoided because most of the nation's crops have been infiltrated by GMO through cross pollination and wind. I do have popcorn occasionally, organic of course... but that is it for my corn consumption. I use organic sunflower oil to bake with and cold pressed olive oil to cook up my veggies...

Good to mention the hidden forms of corn. Natural flavors are listed on so many products.

I (will) cut out pretty much any food that comes in a box, eating what I call 'pure' foods, which means foods that can be eaten raw, even if you choose to cook them; plus milk substitute product (I used to make my own almond milk last time I did this), rice, tinkyada pasta and potatoes.
    I also am hooked on the enjoy life (a gfcfsfCf brand) cocoa loco bars. they are sugar and chocolate and I am sure they are bad, but for now they are my crutch. They carry the non-GMo label. I am here is WA and I voted yes for labeling.... there is an island off the coast of WA that made GMO illegal last year... 3 counties in CA are GMO free too
    Last edited by seleka; 1st December 2013 at 07:17.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Crystine (1st December 2013), nomadguy (2nd December 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Gluten intolerance is hard enough to live with. If the degree of severity is worse with, say, a slice of pizza or a sandwich, than a slice of cake. Then the culprit could be the yeast. I am also gluten intolerant. But it is manageable as long as it is not bread. Did you know yeast causes what appears to be acne. Some kids seem to have the worst acne. It won't respond to any treatment. Until their doctor uses an anti fungal. Not sure why an anti fungal. Try taking a bit of vinegar. See if that gives some relief.The Connection between Celiac disease and Yeast Allergy
    ----------------
    The following is from another's site. Gigi's
    ----------------

The Connection between Celiac disease and Yeast Allergy is an important one in our gluten-free community.

In fact, the most-asked questions I receive are about bread. It’s no wonder, either, since a delicious (and safe) bread is the number one desire of most people who must live gluten-free.

One of the most popular recipes I’ve shared on the website is for my gluten free Naan Bread. This traditional Indian flatbread is a delicious yeast bread that’s simple to make and versatile enough to fashion into homemade sandwich wraps.

It has also raised some terrific reader questions about consuming baker’s yeast on a gluten-free diet:

1) Doesn’t yeast make flour glutinous?

2) Can individuals who must adhere to a gluten free diet have gluten free breads made with yeast?

The short answers are:

1) Yeast does not make flour glutinous and

2) Unless an individual suffers from a yeast allergy, yeast is a-OK on a gluten-free diet.

Of course, as with most topics we discuss, there’s more to consuming yeast on our gluten free diet than these brief answers.

That’s because there is a connection between baker’s yeast allergy and Celiac disease (CD).

For individuals who continue to have negative symptoms of CD even after adhering to a strict gluten free diet, this information may provide the answer why.

The Connection between Celiac Disease and Yeast Allergy

When individuals with CD continue to have symptoms even after adhering to a strict gluten free diet, it is sometimes due to baker’s yeast allergy.

Baker’s yeast allergy and CD share common physical symptoms:

skin rash
    fatigue
    gastrointestinal upset
    In addition, both conditions:

are hereditary
    wreak havoc on intestinal lining
    prevent nutrient absorption
    Because individuals with autoimmune disorders like CD are more likely to have an allergy to baker’s yeast, researchers believe there is a connection between the two health issues.

So, what do you do if you believe baker’s yeast may be responsible for the uncomfortable symptoms you’re experiencing?

If you are on a gluten free diet and continue to have symptoms similar to those of CD, consider keeping a food journal.

This is a helpful tool when you speak to your physician about a possible food allergy. If a baker’s yeast allergy is suspected, the food journal will point to its sources in your diet.

Based on your symptoms and food journal recordings, your physician may order a blood test to measure certain antibodies (anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae mannan antibodies) that an individual with baker’s yeast allergy will test positive for.

But what if you don’t eat yeast breads on your gluten-free diet?

Even if you do not consume yeast breads, you may still be consuming yeast.

It’s true! Many of us take in yeast unknowingly through other foods we eat, even on our strict gluten free diet. Here’s how…

Surprising (and Sneaky!) Sources of Baker’s Yeast

In addition to showing up in the obvious places like yeast breads and even some “flat” breads (like my tasty gluten free Naan bread) and crackers, yeast is also a common food additive!

That’s right, baker’s yeast extract is often used as a flavor enhancer in foods like gravy mixes, marinades, and even some frozen meals.

This is just another reason we must be diligent about reading food labels carefully, even those on trusted gluten free brands we use often.

There is another hidden source of baker’s yeast that may shock you. Some vaccines contain yeast!

If you’ve been vaccinated for Hepatitis B, you may have been exposed to baker’s yeast.

According to manufacturers GlaxoSmithKline and Merck and Co., this common vaccine, given to children and adults, is made from baker’s yeast cultures, with yeast residual remaining in the final product.

For individuals with a baker’s yeast allergy, this could lead to an allergic reaction ranging from mild (hives) to severe (difficulty breathing and fatally low blood pressure).

This hidden source of baker’s yeast could also affect those with CD – even those without a yeast allergy.

According to research from 2008, the Hepatitis B vaccine containing yeast was ineffective in individuals with untreated CD.

If you have a yeast allergy or CD (or both), make sure to ask your doctor about being checked for Hepatitis B vaccine resistance.

Now, for those of us who are not allergic to baker’s yeast, it can enhance our gluten free baked goods and even provide an added source of nutrition.

Of course, I think we should be fully aware of what we’re ingesting. I mean, how many people really know what yeast is and how it is made? Let’s learn!

What is Baker’s Yeast and Where Does it Come From?

Baker’s yeast is a single-celled fungi similar to other fungi like mushrooms. It plays a crucial role in baking because it is capable of fermentation, which makes bread rise.

{fermentation ~ the process of yeast feeding on simple sugars and converting them to carbon dioxide and alcohol, which are important in bread making. In my How-To video for Naan Bread, you can actually see this happen!}

Baker’s yeast is cultivated in a laboratory setting so that it remains pure. Liquid yeast cultures are fed with molasses, fermented, and finally they are harvested. After harvest, the cultures are separated and dried. The dried product is made into the granules or cubes we see in the grocery store.

At no point is any form of gluten introduced to the yeast. The brands Red Star®, SAF®, and bakipan® report that they are free of wheat gluten or other cereal proteins that cause reactions in people with CD or gluten sensitivity. I successfully use Red Star® yeast in my gluten free breads.

I also mentioned that baker’s yeast can add nutrition to our diet. Here is the specific nutritional profile for baker’s yeast.

Nutritional Information for Baker’s Yeast

1 Tablespoon of Active Dry Baker’s Yeast contains the following:

35 calories

0.5 grams of fat

4.5 grams of carbohydrate

4.6 grams of protein

2.5 grams of dietary fiber

6 mg of sodium

240 mg of potassium

11% of the RDA of Iron

1% of the RDA for Calcium

Baker’s yeast contains NO cholesterol and NO sugars.

So, there you have it, another possible cause of negative symptoms and something to look out for, especially if you have CD.

If you’re feeling like it can get overwhelming to stay on top of all the potential threats to our health (many of them unseen!), you’re not alone. It can be daunting. That’s why I do my best to share information like this with you regularly.

Don’t miss all the other informative articles in the Knowledge Section, and be sure to get your copy of my next issue of Food Solutions Magazine, the most informative, ad-free publication on gluten-free living!

xo,

Gigi

Share This

inShare

Subscribe to the Free Daily Fix Email

Email*

Search

Connect with Gigi


    Did You Know?
    Last edited by Crystine; 1st December 2013 at 20:34.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013), nomadguy (2nd December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013), Wind (1st December 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

"Genetically Modified Foods are making more noise, this time it’s because GM foods like soy and corn might be responsible for a wide variety of gluten-related disorders. In America alone, approximately 18 million people suffer from this type of ailment.

The study was recently released by the Institute for Responsible Technology (IRT), and uses data from the US department of Agriculture, US Environmental Protection Agency, medical journal reviews as well as other independent research.(1)(2) The authors relate GM foods to five conditions that may either trigger or exacerbate gluten-related disorders, including the autoimmune disorder, Celiac Disease:

Intestinal permeability
    Imbalanced gut bacteria
    Immune activation and allergic response
    Impaired digestion
    Damage to the intestinal wall
    The Institute for Responsible technology is a world leader in educating policy makers and the public about GMO foods and crops. The institute reports and investigates on the impact GM foods can have on health, environment, agriculture and more.

Many experts agree that the recent increase in gluten-related disorders cannot be explained by genetics alone, and that there must be some environmental trigger. This video below is of Jeffrey Smith, who is an internationally recognized expert on genetically modified organisms, and Tom Malterre, an expert in clinical nutrition."
    if you want to read the rest of this article, although I see the video already posted:
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ion-americans/

From my own life I have learned that the situation is a bit complicated. We are starved by the way the food reaches us today. It is not just the gluten, it is a whole system out of balance. And it all starts with what we eat.

According to qi gong, the main energy center of the human body, and the one responsible for our longevity and vitality, is in our intestines. So imagine what the food today does to us.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Crystine (1st December 2013), nomadguy (2nd December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In my understanding we lack a good amount of some central minerals like Magnesium and Selenium, which in turn disrupts the rest of the minerals leading to allergies and other illnesses. It is a much more complex cycle, but those are easy to state and understand.
    I am not a doctor, so I cannot provide all the necessary data, but from test and error for 30 something years I have come to believe that we need real, full- fat non-gmo (the way done today by Monsanto) "nutrient dense" (that is a very used term today) food.
    I will list here sites I like and follow some of the recipes and advises from there. But I am also experienced in listening to my own body, so one needs to follow his own path.

Matt Stone: http://180degreehealth.com/180forums/topic/2-9/ for all of those who still think one needs to starve to gain a "slim and beautiful" body. He has several very useful books, but his blog (listed above) right now is being under construction, so I hope you will find at least his books.

http://wellnessmama.com/7705/hormone-balance/ + http://wellnessmama.com/wellness-101/

http://empoweredsustenance.com/autoi...aleo-protocol/

http://nourishedkitchen.com/recipe-index-2/ especially pay attention to fermented foods like kefir, and the rest

http://www.naturalnews.com/043089_gl...c_disease.html

And probably many more.

I am gluten intolerant probably, and also had my hormonal level disrupted because of stress and little attention to one's own health, in my family there is a good amount of serious health problems, have had severe kidney problems as a kid.
    It changed a lot for me when I was doing sport and ate like a champion, but that was a good 20 years back and the food than was much better than it is now.
    I know the solution to this is a change in the life style and the eating habits.

Good luck to everyone on this path. I know when I am confused I tend to go to simplicity, so when you are not sure how to proceed with something, think in terms of what is the simplest thing one can do. I have handled some really heavy duty situations with that strategy, but it takes a bit of accumulated practice and knowledge in order to find your own way.

---------
    updated:
    and http://gerson.org/gerpress/the-gerson-therapy/ a way to deal with auto immune and other diseases

http://www.culturesforhealth.com/kefir for those of us who don't have grandparents around - some ideas about the process of making fermented foods, and other useful information
    Last edited by chocolate; 1st December 2013 at 19:55.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

nomadguy (2nd December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have a question- what is an organic pizza and does this even exist in today's world?

I am also a real pain when it comes to buying food and eating out. I never buy anything prepared and packaged from the store. If I cannot see and touch what's inside I am not buying it- that applies to cans and jars and pre-made salads alike. I buy fruits, veggies, oils, sugar, salt, all sorts of basic simple food that I can turn into something great combining ingredients. And I cook when given the opportunity. I apparently have a thing for cooking, so that is a bonus.

I don't eat out if I have a choice, and I eat the best food I can afford. Most of the time it also requires quite a bit of self-discipline. It is that simple.

24. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Another avenue to restore healthy guts' flora and fauna:

100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Just a small point but I would really give black coffee a try. I always thought I would never drink coffee without milk. Once you make the switch though, even for a few days, try going back to having milk in it and it tastes pretty awful. It's a lot lighter and fresher when black!

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

I'm gluten free, have been for years now. Just couldn't tolerate it, and for me it's easy to avoid cos I feel so sick if I eat it. I make my own cakes and cookies cos i love them, but buy GF shop bread I'm afraid.I prefer rice and potatoes to paste anyway.

As I'm the mum and main cook in my family, my family eats gluten free meals, but they have wheat based bread, cereals and pasta, although they eat my GF pastry, biscuits and cakes too.

Good luck making the change and just go for it :-)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Becky For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by varuna (here)
    ...sorry seleka..i'm dyslexic as well!!
    I was using a handle that was a nickname given to me long ago by another. seleka is a name I chose. I changed my name.

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    I have a question- what is an organic pizza and does this even exist in today's world?
    Amy's is one of 2 companies (Annie's Organics is also still owned by the family that founded it per my research 3-6 mos ago) that have retained ownership of their products. They provide organic, wholesome food and have a gluten free line as well.
    http://www.amys.com/products/product-categories/pizzas

30. The Following User Says Thank You to seleka For This Post:

chocolate (1st December 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Suffering like you for a day and a night after I ate yesterday some bread, I think I should seriously consider the coeliac disease symptoms. I knew it was a possibility for quite some time, but it gets to you when you least expect it. yesterday I was transferring plants inside and cleaning after, so making salad seemed as a too long a process. Bad decision...

The question for the pizza was partially a joke . I hope tomorrow both of us will feel much better.

Tomorrow is also the day I will go and buy some Turpentine. I have been reading that thread (Amzer Zo posted it here as a link), and saw some videos, so I am confident it works quite well. Just finding the turpentine is a bit of a walking around, but I'll go buy also some brushes and stuff for paint, that will keep me motivated.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

seleka (1st December 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I have yet to really read that thread. I glanced at it. I have used turpentine on the outside of my body. I would need to thoroughly research that myself. I hope you did as well, on the edge it sounds dangerous, but a few things I consider normal now once seemed 'dangerous', so I have an open mind.

Having colby jack cheese, garlic stuffed olives, raw carrots, peanuts, pecans and drinking homemade limeade. I feel much better already today. I am fairly jubilant!

oh, and I tried my coffee black with no sugar and wasn't ready for that. Maybe I will try just sugar later on my next pot of decaf.
    Thank you for the suggestions ya'll!

34. Link to Post #20
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Good luck! I may have my coffee black but I still have to sweeten it! Raw honey might be the best way to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast