+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion? The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider (2005)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Your opinion? The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider (2005)

i love conspiracy theories. some sound not as full proof as others. i came across this on another forum and instantly thought about you guys. of course this thing could be fake but please read it carefully. although at first the person in question answers things in joking way he clearly might know something that we dont know. what is everyone elses opinion

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The...y-Insider-2005

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

Agape (6th December 2013), Amenjo (1st December 2013), etheric underground (1st December 2013), Kalamos (1st December 2013), Kano (1st December 2013), naste.de.lumina (1st December 2013), Pamela (1st December 2013), Rollo (1st December 2013), S-L (1st December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013), StandingWave (1st December 2013), TraineeHuman (6th December 2013), Watching from Cyprus (2nd December 2013), watchZEITGEISTnow (1st December 2013), wolf_rt (1st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Your opinion? The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider (2005)

Yeah we just will never know if it's a hidden hand elite or a creative 13 year old with the "internet" at their disposal...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Kalamos (1st December 2013), RMorgan (2nd December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    Yeah we just will never know if it's a hidden hand elite or a creative 13 year old with the "internet" at their disposal...
    this is very true. but like all conspiracy theories one must keep an open mind no matter how far fetched a theory is.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

Kalamos (1st December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Doesn't matter where it comes from truth is truth. You can tell this person chose his words carefully, and advice to work on yourself can never be bad.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (6th December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013), skamandar (6th December 2013), StandingWave (1st December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

can you view it differently? It keeps skipping stuff when I scroll on my computer. It says you have to pay to download it.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Kalamos (1st December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seleka (here)
    can you view it differently? It keeps skipping stuff when I scroll on my computer. It says you have to pay to download it.
    what browser are you using. you cant download it but you can view it for free. try another browser like firefox/ IE or chrome. opera is also good

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I figured it out, it was the whole scrolling window in a scrolling window thing... this is fascinating! thank you

EDIT: I began reading this yesterday when the thread was posted. Sometimes I am reading the passage 8 times until I really feel I 'get' it. I also am not sure of the origin, the intent, or the content. However, I feel the understanding of certain bits have made new synapses in my brain, do you know what I mean?

Its like when you learn geometry for the first time, some part of your brain buzzes and you develop a logic just from the learning of it.... I remember that understanding from way back when also. I already 'feel' expanded. italics and quotes because words are inaccurate/too limited/misleading.

so- even if it is a kid messing around, there is a message there for my 'growth'.

I am taking it so slow... I am only halfway.
    Last edited by seleka; 1st December 2013 at 17:10.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Kalamos (1st December 2013), Watching from Cyprus (2nd December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 10:06.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), seleka (1st December 2013), Watching from Cyprus (2nd December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

"In stillness and quiet, everything becomes apparent." - Steps to Knowledge: Step 38

Thank you for bringing this document to our attention. It's impossible to say whether or not it's real, but either way I don't think it's worth putting much thought into it.

How much can you trust information that comes from another, especially one who claims to be part of a ruling elite? Surely we must use our inner guidance system to verify any answers that come from someone else. If that's the case, why not go straight to the source of truth? If the truth can truly be found within, why should we need to read this questionable Q&A?

At one point, he talks about the reality of reincarnation. Using this one question as an example, why should anyone take any of what he says as truth? Surely, the reality of reincarnation can be found within. If Buddha wanted to know about reincarnation, he would not log onto the internet and read this suspicious Q&A session with this elite insider. He would look within and get the answers he seeks, and more. I used reincarnation as an example, but surely the same is true for any other esoteric topic he brings up. Can any truth or information be hidden from Spirit?

Buddha's accomplishments can be achieved by all of us. We too can reconnect to the source of truth that exists within us all. We do not need to rely on questionable elite insiders for information, especially given that a lot of it might be shared to intentionally hurt us. Let's stop looking to experts for information, elite or otherwise. Let's stop grasping for morsels of data from so-called insiders. We all share the capacity for greatness, the ability to tap into the source of truth itself.

A true spiritual practice will reconnect one with the source of truth that exists within us all.

Quote Developing discernment is becoming sober. It is shaking off the clouds that shroud your vision and make it difficult for you to think clearly. It is like coming out of a stupor. It is getting yourself straight, like a person who is intoxicated and must wash his face with ice-cold water in order to bring himself back, to get himself straight. - Discernment
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to S-L For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I read it all very slowly. I believe there are true things in the writing. 3 Parts were rejected by my discernment filter. When he spoke about the babies being born, I lost faith in how much he really knows. Babies born in a natural way and reared naturally do not cry as he said. I will think of this for days I am sure.... Maybe we should look at it bit by bit?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd December 2013), GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), karelia (6th December 2013), Team Zen (2nd December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 09:56.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Gardener (3rd December 2013), seleka (2nd December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

I saw this on ATS when it first appeared. I suspect that "Insider" is who he says he is. But I wouldn't bet the bank on it. I've been too often mistaken.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Gardener (3rd December 2013), Kalamos (2nd December 2013), S-L (2nd December 2013), Watching from Cyprus (2nd December 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Thank you very much for this lovely transcript.. Wow i must say.. May the ONE's Divine Force be with us all and guide us through the maze. Count me in :-)
    Peace, No fear & Harmony to All.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), Kalamos (2nd December 2013), karelia (6th December 2013), kirolak (2nd December 2013), seleka (2nd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I am wondering if we should take the time to take his words and study meanings of words, break it down by definitions? Or is it just another puzzle of distraction? Why are we distracted?

The passage where he mentions how many characters the writer used, with a number, and what it meant was interesting/scary neat/amazing to me. I studied the 'basic' type of 'fun' numerology, and I follow a guy on FB that is Really Into It, but I have trouble remembering all the 'rules' to it. Makes a human wonder what its 'work' is.

I felt my speech (lol... type) pattern change dramatically on my breaks from reading it. The importance of words told to us again. This seems to tie in with that other thread about whether or not the internet is conscious.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Kalamos (2nd December 2013), karelia (6th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Supposing he's a disinformation agent. In that case, I would closely examine those things that he claims are not true.
    Based on what I've read so far, he seems too old to be making everything up just for the sheer hell of it; to get attention even if it's only on an anonymous basis. There may be some truth in there that needs to be weeded out but it would take a very astute reader to isolate them.

Another thought. I don't know why these guys who write stuff like this are so secretive about the name of their family. I mean, the general public is not going to believe a word of it anyways so why not just reveal the name? I personally have never understood that part of it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 2nd December 2013 at 18:00.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Kalamos (2nd December 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 09:52.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

GreenGuy (3rd December 2013), pumashared (6th December 2013), Roisin (2nd December 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

hate to bring this back up. i read everything he says again and i love reading stuff like this. does anyone know anything else like this. its really intresting to read.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

karelia (6th December 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:30.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

pumashared (6th December 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Sorry, pumashared. Insider just didn't impress me.
    The bloodlines stuff sounded too arrogant to me. And he represents their contempt for everyone who's not in their secret lines. What none of them seem to get is that we ALL have a lineage to the Source; which supersedes all bloodlines anyway. And that makes us equal.... Not everyone has the benefit of coming from wealth, access to hidden knowledge, the best of everything, higher education and what not like them, but that's no reason to disdain everyone else. We're all experiencing different things in life. Don't brag when you have so much, Insider....

I dare this Insider to post here on Avalon.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 6th December 2013 at 19:07.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Kalamos (8th December 2013), pumashared (6th December 2013), Unicorn (6th December 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,317 times in 766 posts

BUMP.

I find this transcript resurfacing and re-insinuating itself into my life again. Are the people here on the board now familiar with it? It is unclear to me if the link in the original post gets anyone anywhere anymore so I am posting a new link that is a PDF.

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider, PDF

For those who are unfamiliar with this ( quoted from the forward ) >>

Revelations of an Elite family Insider

Quote "Something fascinating happened on a forum (godlikeproductions.com) in a span of a few days and it has caused quite a stir in certain parts of the Internet. A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people a chance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. At first it looks like another internet hoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things started changing drastically.

Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed to force/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter. First some questions are being asked by Insider like "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?" which made people react differently than before.

The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broad understanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way which is very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least.

What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mind that the topics are diverse, some in depth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, one must wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? I checked intensively and the sentences Insider used cannot be found on internet. Like one person observed, this was way over the heads of the usual suspects.

Some people started getting upset, others were drawn to it and this all lead to a dialogue where so much was revealed, including by the other posters that it can be studied for years to come.

Sounds hard to believe? Read on."

If you continue on to read the transcript in full,

Keep in mind as you do that the transcript weeded out all the chaff from the wheat, so you don't see and hear all the many insults hurled at the Insider. You see only the questions s/he did answer. This transcript affected me when first I read it, and it affects me still, as it alludes to a reality behind the one we know, namely that feeds off us during our time here. It is not that I am generally one who frames our planet as being a prison, however I am able to understand there is a dimension within the totality of what has happened in our Universe, relative to our planet in which the context is potentially correct. This dimension has to do with what we have come to call the Fall. I won't go into that in any detail at present.

Through reading the transcript, information is arising through another piece of data that has been passed on to me through my OBEs. Namely something I found fixed to the back of my left calf. Visually it appears as approximately 3 strings of various length, each with a slate black cube affixed at the end. I have seen this twice. - twice it has shocked me so severely I near threw myself out of the experience. The last time I saw it, which was not long ago I just could not believe it was still there -that I still had not worked it off. It does seem to represent a sort of sentence, ie: something I am meant to work off during my time here. I have to ask myself if it is something I am ready to now see, to understand in more detail. There are always missing pieces to one's puzzle in life. This is a missing one for me. It is maybe, in part why I am so drawn to what the Insider is eluding behind everything s/he is saying. It could be the need I feel to get at this.

If anyone does go on to read ( or re-read ) the transcript and is willing to read it in full, genuinely listening in a neutral energy as you do, what I am interested in is how you are inwardly affected, the mental-energetic trip you go on within yourself through the process of absorbing the information. There is a frequency in there I recognize, and that is pertinent to me at the moment -as I have said.

What I like about the transcript is that the Insider remains centered in neutrality, steadily directs attention toward the self and re-union ( and away from the drama ), corrects others' error in thoughts/emotions ( they do indeed have consequence ), while stirring a 'wonder' state of mind for the reader. If the reader lets, there is the opportunity to work through some of their STUFF. This said, I like to deeply scan discussions such as this for potential discrepancy, for instance any lean from the neutral balance point toward the hint of [ - ] flavor. It is good to be able to identify this. It is good practice. I like to try to follow the underlying energetic when it seems to me that I recognize it in some way. Which I do here.

Thank you, to all who would share your own experience of this.

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Eva2 (30th January 2024), Harmony (26th February 2024), mountain_jim (30th January 2024), Orph (29th January 2024), pounamuknight (25th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast