+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 12 33 LastLast

Thread: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

Quote PS - Just goes to show how much of the (Truth) was hidden from us by the Western MSM...
    Normally we just get the (Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer)
    It is a bit troubling to see that many people believe a politician when he/she gives a speech. Just because the leader of a country says something, that does that mean it is what he/she really believes. If you are judging and believing Hitler's words and not judging him by his actions than you have bought into the great deception, this is precisely what Hitler wanted people to do and exactly what most Germans did prior to WWII.

It has been my experience that most politicians, say things to bring about a desired outcome. They could care less about the truth, their motivation is usually about power, their place in history.

Most of these megalomaniacs are narcissistic, pompous, self-absorbed, self-centered, self-loving and self-serving, with little or no concern for the people that they are suppose to be protecting and representing.

One of the things that many people have learned over time is that when a politician/leader starts to blame others for the failings in their country it is a pretty clear indication that the person doing the blaming does not know how to solve the problems. If you are incapable of fixing the problems you are facing then the best offensive it to blame someone else.

Politicians/leaders must be judged by their actions and not their words.

Someone very close to me used to say that small minds talk about people while great minds speak of ideas. This is exactly what is happening in this video.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), damian (2nd December 2013), Jean-Luc (2nd December 2013), learninglight (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (2nd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013), RMorgan (2nd December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013), Wind (2nd December 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

In the context of the times, is it any wonder? Germany was under massive debt from WW1, making reparations which were impossible to make, while they were unable to feed themselves. If you know anything about the geography of Germany, they have two fertile farmable flatland's on the east and west, with the mountainous portion in the middle. They were cut off from both the arable farmlands on the east and west, were forced into the mountains, and were forced to pay back a debt they could not possibly pay.

They were starving, broke, and hopeless. So, a charismatic leader comes along and promises to restore the Rhineland, and why would anyone expect that the people would not rally behind him? He agreed to restore the arable farmland to the east and west, as well as make better terms for the repayment of the WW1 debt!

So, you have a problem (debt, starvation) the reaction (incredulity and hopelessness) and BINGO, the solution is to let a leader bring them out of the mess and into prosperity, freedom, restoration, and representative government.

Not unlike the conditions we have today. The destruction of the middle class, the massive debt which has virtually indentured everyone, and the draconian totalitarian statutes and rules destroying any freedom, liberty of individual creativity one might have.

It's collectivist statist totalitarian slavery at its very core, no different now then it was then. Will we completely acquiesce to it or will we wake up? The Germans were intelligent hard working people, and they fell for it.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 2nd December 2013 at 04:21.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd December 2013), Akasha (2nd December 2013), Becky (2nd December 2013), Buck (4th April 2014), Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), Conehead (14th May 2014), donk (2nd December 2013), gaiagirl (2nd December 2013), golden lady (2nd January 2014), jagman (2nd December 2013), Jean-Luc (2nd December 2013), Kindling (17th December 2013), learninglight (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Marc Barrie (12th January 2014), panopticon (18th December 2013), RMorgan (2nd December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013), TargeT (2nd December 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd December 2013), Wind (2nd December 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I hope I'm not alone in comprehending Gripreaper's above warning.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), gaiagirl (2nd December 2013), jagman (2nd December 2013), loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Miller (3rd December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    ....are we seriously having this conversation?
    And to think that the bases for arguments could be either true or false

"If the World Almanac figures are correct, "the world's Jewish population did not decrease in the war decade, but showed a small increase."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

I feel it was much more than gripreaper 's sort resume,
    Reich wanted to clean the world of all evil according to their perceptions
    which are made of Blavatsky's Theosophy mostly plus ET influences
    and establish a world "peace" under the one same umbrella
    not unlike the nowadays nwo which is just the continuation of that 3rd Reich
    to the extend some saying that Germany never really lost the war.

The principals aren't evil by themselves, everyone dreams,
    according to each one perceptions, of a free-just world
    and everyone fails to deliver it because life isn't there to fulfill our projections
    no matter how good our intentions are,
    we actually do not know what's good for another, we only think we know
    and that's where the totalitarianism resides, inside our very hearts.

In the end, even Avalon would create a new 3rd Reich if it had the power to realize its dreams.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Buck (4th April 2014), donk (2nd December 2013), gaiagirl (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

I need to precis the evidence I presented in my posts 9 & 11 - they are obviously too long for people to bother reading them

@Jackovesk
    The claim made in post 6 that the International Red Cross states 270,000 died in the Holocaust is false. Those who propagate that idea in the face of clear evidence are compounding a lie.

Re post 8: The World Almanac statistics, being an estimate, were wrong. They were revised. Simple as that.
    Last edited by loungelizard; 2nd December 2013 at 10:18.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), Kindling (17th December 2013), learninglight (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    while the figure of 6 million seems a high number obviously the holocaust did happen. If we take this number and divide it by the number of years the Nazi German occupation was in operation which is to the best of my research about 4 years ? ( may be more ) but roughly this translates to about 5000 a day for 4 years being executed.

I cannot imagine that happening ... that vast a number would have sparked a revolt. While i believe the number reported of 270,000 is most likely been doctored, its plausible it would have been more than this. Both ends of the spectrum dictate to me that from the Jewish stand point the number was eggsagerated which is completely understandable under the circumstances, not that it makes it right but to me that's plausible.

On the other hand the numbers from the red cross would have been dosctred and reduced obviously.. i mean murderers are most likely to cover their tracks.

Either way , this is poignant information as i see this about to be repeated in another country while we speak.

N
    N
    Auschwitz alone accounted for more than (an unlikely, minimum estimate) 900,000 deaths. This fact can be ascertained by a consideration of camp records and an examination of the infrastructure used to kill the prisoners and dispose of their bodies.

Look at the some of the photographs of the furnaces of Krema II. There were five Kremas in Auschwitz. Number II, for instance, had 15 huge furnaces, especially designed to burn efficiently and quickly. Each could consume 3 to 4 bodies at once (and remember that many children were present, and many of the people were emaciated), and do so in a maximum of 45 minutes. The SS experimented with different combinations of corpse types and coke to determine which would provide the most cost-efficient results. One gas chamber, about 210 square meters (2220 square feet) in area, easily accommodated a few hundred people, who were crammed into it. Fifteen furnaces, each capable of incinerating at least 3 bodies in 45 minutes, could dispose of at least 720 bodies in a 12-hour day. In a single year, Krema II could incinerate over a quarter-million bodies. Add that to the capabilities of Kremas III, IV, and V, and you begin to get the picture. In addition, bodies were also burned in massive pits.

In terms of DOX, one can look at a letter dated June 20 1943, sent to SS General Kammler in Berlin, citing the number of bodies that can be disposed of in 24 working hours in one Kremas as 4,756. As pointed out - and easily verifiable - there were five Kremas at Auschwitz. Even if they weren't working at full capacity and not counting the burning pits that's still more than 23,000 bodies disposed of per day. Other DOX worthy of consideration include records of the amount of coke consumed by the furnaces which show each was running for between 12 and 16 hours a day. Seven days a week. For years.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Canceller For This Post:

araucaria (2nd December 2013), Buck (4th April 2014), Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), Jean-Luc (26th December 2013), learninglight (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Quote rocky shorz
    the gas chambers were all blackmail
    rocky i'm not real sure what you have been smoking this evening but real people,
    flesh and blood died in those gas chambers. I dont know the exact count because
    i was not there but neither were you...arguments and counter arguments can be made
    on both sides.i stand by my original statement "he was a monster"
    thank you!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), jagman (2nd December 2013), learninglight (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

THE CONSPIRACY MIND.

The problem with conspiracies
    is developing a conspiracy mind set,
    of not trusting anything.
    There is obviously manipulations
    going on behind the scenes,
    that leave much to the imagination to exaggerate.

WE DO THE JOB FOR THEM.

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), donk (2nd December 2013), Jean-Luc (26th December 2013), loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), Nickolai (5th December 2013), rgray222 (2nd December 2013), RMorgan (2nd December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013), Wind (2nd December 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    THE CONSPIRACY MIND.

The problem with conspiracies
    is developing a conspiracy mind set,
    of not trusting anything.
    There is obviously manipulations
    going on behind the scenes,
    that leave much to the imagination to exaggerate.

WE DO THE JOB FOR THEM.

Tony
    Funny you should write that as I was re-reading this thread - a while ago, I read a thesis written by someone about the role of the written word in holocaust denial. I seem to remember the author touches on the "conspiracy mindset" that you mention. I'll see if I can find a link.

Ha! Here it is
    It's called "From Books to the Web: A Comparative Analysis of Holocaust Denial in the Internet Age" by Elise Nickerson

http://digitalcommons.uconn.edu/cgi/...20dangerous%22
    Last edited by loungelizard; 2nd December 2013 at 10:16.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Has the revised Auschwitz memorial plaque been debunked?

I haven't visited Auschwitz to see it for myself.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)

Nothing to "debunk" here

The Auschwitz State Museum had determined that the figure of 4 million victims at Auschwitz (based on pre-war population records and German records) was inaccurate and had been used by the Polish Communist regime since the late 1940s as a way to demonize "Fascism" and to enhance the legitimacy of the Communist regime. So the memorial was changed accordingly.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Akasha (2nd December 2013), avid (2nd December 2013), Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Some good comments and glad to see this has not deteriorated into a 'slanging'
    match as has happened on some previous Hitler threads . He was a complicated
    charamatic person like many leader before and since, and was a product of the
    times. He served in the trenches of WW1 and was wounded and temporarily blinded
    by a gas shell, he worked for German army intelligence after the war trying to
    infiltrate the factions that were looking for freedom after the fall of the imperial
    German regime particularly the communist party, and civil war was going on in
    some cities. So Hitler like Churchill another charismatic flawed character who spent
    most of the war topped up with scotch and cigars and interfering with his generals.
    Hitler taking over military strategy killed millions of men on the Battlefield
    particularly at Stalingrad the turning point of a pointless war.

The German army High command felt betrayed and did not feel that it was defeated
    in the field in WW1 and many other issues come to play like, war reparations,
    inflation shortages the German people were crying out for a political saviour and
    Hitler and his inner cliché thru the ballot box and the gun/pick handle ( Brown
    shirts) the fore runners of the SS and later the Gestapo his secret police, got
    elected and the rest is history , which like economic cycles and other manipulative
    events repeat themselves over again.

This is where for me the conspiracies begin , who were/are the backers of this
    never ending cycle of wars and peace. We have been taught it is just the way of
    things human nature, and greed for one tribe to take over the resources of another
    and in one sense that is going on in Iraq & Afghanistan only nowadays at
    corporate level. Fascism State and corporate as one and many feel the US has
    been infiltrated and is part of the 4th Reich.

Then there is the question of vril society ET's giving military secrets to some of
    the higher NAZI high command and that goes into much about the antarctica
    base and a whole another subject, and speculation that they are still major
    players today with insiders in NASA and the pentagon.

A side bar and in keeping with possible infiltration, Bob Nevritt Evergreen intel
    tapes say China made contact with ET's in 1995 and is partly due to their sudden
    rise from a stagnant giant under Mau another charismatic megalomaniac , to a
    more modern state also building up her military and entered the space race.
    Still with millions of her citizens living in poverty.

At the end of the day for me Hitler was in charge of an evil regime that may well
    still have echoes with us today. He was and is not the only one in history and these
    rise and fall of Kings, Emperors , Dictators and now presidents are a scary reminder
    of mans inhumanity to man either by inherent flaws in our genetic blueprint for the
    strongest to survive.

Or we are pawns in a bigger theatre that have been manipulated for the enjoyment
    for the 'Gods on mount Olympus' so to speak...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd December 2013 at 11:12.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2013), golden lady (2nd January 2014), jagman (2nd December 2013), Jean-Luc (2nd December 2013), loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

How many times in history have manipulators tried to kill knowledge and the messengers?

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd December 2013), avid (2nd December 2013), Davidallany (13th December 2013), loungelizard (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013), sian (2nd December 2013), skippy (2nd December 2013), TargeT (2nd December 2013), Wind (2nd December 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Some points to ponder here:

Hitler as a soldier was gassed on the battlefield; hence his refusal to use mustard gas on troops, and also, very likely, this kind of return of the repressed, with his use of poison gas on the ‘subhuman’ concentration camp populations.

His anti-Semitism may have been misplaced antizionism. The Zionist bankers were often Jewish, but not always, and of course the vast majority of Jews were not Zionist bankers. So Hitler was an early conspiracy theorist who appears to have adopted a ‘massacre of the innocents’ approach to eradicating this evil, just as King Herod reportedly murdered a whole generation of infants in order to kill Jesus.

So, I have suggested a crazy rationale for the Zyklon B. Here is a suggested crazy rationale for the crematoria. According to Michael FitxGerald in Stormtroopers of Satan: An Occult History of the Second World War (p.158-9), this was the unfortunate extension of something positive Rudolf Steiner did in 1924 on a rabbit-infested estate. He burned the spleen, genitals and part of the skin of a male rabbit and mixed the ash with some homeopathic remedies. This was dispersed all over the land and within three days caused the entire rabbit population to flee. It was Himmler’s idea to apply this idea and use ‘potentised’ ashes of Jews to chase this other ‘vermin’ out of Germany, with Jewish ashes being scattered across the country right up to the end.

Regarding numbers, one problem is that historians and others are often using statistical methods without having the necessary background in statistics. If you have a multinational population and say, you take just names from the first letters of the alphabet, you will have a surfeit of Spaniards and hardly any eastern Europeans. Taking a representative sample is much trickier than is generally recognized, and the general public is often totally unaware that this is how history is being written. Another problem is the probable fact that many were gassed immediately upon arrival and would not be included in any counting system. Also the number of postwar Jews would possibly be inflated by more people seeking compensation than were entitled.

The bottom line is that while the holocaust phenomenon was definitely going on on a horrifying scale, which for me does not necessarily mean millions, within however the overall context of up to a total 50 million dead in World War II, no one has the exact figures, and the litmus test has to be the subtext of what anyone is claiming. If it is to suggest that Hitler was anything less than an extremely evil man in the sense that he sold his and his country’s soul to some extremely evil entity, then I think we should beware.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Jean-Luc (26th December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    ....are we seriously having this conversation?
    It's not a pleasant one, I understand.

In my country you can go to jail for saying these things out loud.
    deleted by poster. Just not worth the hassle.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

32. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)

Nothing to "debunk" here

The Auschwitz State Museum had determined that the figure of 4 million victims at Auschwitz (based on pre-war population records and German records) was inaccurate and had been used by the Polish Communist regime since the late 1940s as a way to demonize "Fascism" and to enhance the legitimacy of the Communist regime. So the memorial was changed accordingly.
    So the 6 million figure has actually been officially 3.5 million for the last 21 years?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

The numbers were exaggerated is what I make of this review.
    And the creation of the State of Israel? This is what keeps division, warfare and ammunition trade spinning to this day......

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Akasha (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Cider sayeth: This is where for me the conspiracies begin, who were/are the backers of this never ending cycle of wars and peace. We have been taught it is just the way of things human nature, and greed for one tribe to take over the resources of another and in one sense that is going in Iraq and Afghanistan only nowadays at the corporate level. Fascism State and corporate as one and many feel the US has been infiltrated and is part of the the 4th Reich.

To whit, Milneman nodded vigorously and asked for more cider before saying: There is a legend among the Anishnabe...Plains Ojibwa...that I learned at my first fast almost 20 years ago (holy shoeshine it was that long ago!!!). In the beginning of creation, the Creator called a meeting of all the animals and plants, and said to them that there was something very precious He needed to conceal from man because man would misuse it, man needed to be ready to use it. It was "truth". So some suggested that He put it on top of the highest mountain, and the animals and plant said "nope, man will get there eventually." He suggested the bottom of the deepest lake, even deeper the ocean. "Nope, they will get there one day and find it." What if I give it to Grandmother Moon to hide? "Nope, they will get there one day and find it." The stars? "Nope, they will get there and find it there too." Then the Creator smiled, and He put it somewhere that man would never think of looking. He put it in man's heart.

Hitler is one man among many of those who have contributed to the bloody interventionist experiment of the 20th century, one that continues today. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Johnson, countless leaders both on the left and the right. This is the secret of politics my friend. Lie to the people using parts of the truth, and then do what you want anyway. Communist, Socialist, Liberal, Conservative, hyper-left, hyper-right, fundamentalist, atheist, it's all the same balderdash. Notice a trend: the victim-rescue mentality becomes an industry. Marx talked about the stages in development and how socialism would result in a revolution, the dictatorship of the proletariat, and then the classless society (btw, Hitler and the National Socialist party were interventionist by definition, but by policy were hyper-socialist), but the truth is the captial he so demeaned has evolved in a way that makes it so difficult to see...because...it's not politically correct to recognize that misery has become the new capital, and a lot of people buy it!

If you want to know who is behind it, follow the trail of money. You'll end up at a dead end. Follow it the other direction, you'll find billions of people in every country on the planet, taking part in this victim capital. Its an agreement.

Truth is socialism and capitalism, when applied correctly, actually have a lot of things in common. Capitalism in my view is the superior system. Before you disagree, remember this: there are no western nations that are capitalist. They are mostly, if not all, interventionist, leaning either towards socialism or capitalism in the sheep's wool they wear.

Having said that...we are pawns in a bigger theatre. But what nobody wants to admit is we get to choose which side of the chess board we are on!

Your mileage may vary.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)

Nothing to "debunk" here

So the 6 million figure has actually been officially 3.5 million for the last 21 years?
    I'm sorry, Akash, but I don't understand what you are saying. Perhaps this will clarify.

The figure of 4 million on the plaque was never part of the official death count. The original plaque, commemorating 4 million Jews, was erected by the Soviet Union, who were the camp liberators, as propaganda to show how they defeated the evil Fascists. The official numbers killed at Auschwitz has always been around 1.5 million, based on German records. The claim that 4 million people died there was never part of the total estimated number of Jewish victims (between 5.2m and 6m).

After the fall of Communism in Poland and the Soviet Union, the wording was revised to bring the figures into line with what had always been the official number. This number was based on records kept by the Nazis themselves: it's not a figure plucked out of the air.

No one knows for sure exactly how many people died at the hands of the Nazis. But there are those who deliberately distort facts (yes, facts - if you choose to look at the evidence) to support their own agenda.

“Let this site remain for eternity as a cry of despair and a warning to humanity. About a million and a half men, women, children and infants, mainly Jews from different countries of Europe were murdered here. The world was silent."
    A memorial at Birkenau camp

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Akasha (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 12 33 LastLast