+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 3 13 33 LastLast

Thread: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Default Re: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    The numbers were exaggerated is what I make of this review.
    Which figures do you deem to be incorrect in your opinion?

Is it just the number of Jewish victims you feel is exaggerated?

How about the Roma?
    How about the Slavs?
    How about the Christian Poles?
    How about the homosexuals?
    How about the disabled?
    How about the mentally ill?
    How about the Jehovah's Witnesses?
    How about the left wing dissents?
    How about the underground resistance?

Are all the numbers relating to victims of the Nazis exaggerated?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Agape (3rd December 2013), Akasha (2nd December 2013), Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), jagman (2nd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (2nd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Euthanasia in Nazi Germany....The T4 of programme was a precursor to
    the later genocide of prisoners of all persuasions and nationality.

Published on 28 Nov 2012

A documentary extract focusing on the Nazi extermination program
    Aktion T4, targeting the mentally disabled and unwell.

Nazi Eugenics - Life unworthy of life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There cannot be any doubt that Hitler knew that the Jews and many others were
    singled out and persecuted by the officials acting under his leadership in the
    third Reich.......There is no doubt he let the Jews be singled out and forced into
    ghettos , goods and homes confiscated and forced to wear the star of David
    on their coates in public, a throw back to medieval Europe.

Whether some people try to say Hitler knew nothing of this. I personally
    do not buy it. But just in case by some bureaucratic miracle he did not.
    He should have and is guilty for not protecting all his citizens and those
    his armies captured and conscripted into labour camps and factories, to
    keep the war he started going.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd December 2013 at 21:46.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (3rd December 2013), Akasha (2nd December 2013), jagman (2nd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (2nd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), panopticon (3rd December 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    The numbers were exaggerated is what I make of this review.
    Which figures do you deem to be incorrect in your opinion?

Is it just the number of Jewish victims you feel is exaggerated?

How about the Roma?
    How about the Slavs?
    How about the Christian Poles?
    How about the homosexuals?
    How about the disabled?
    How about the mentally ill?
    How about the Jehovah's Witnesses?
    How about the left wing dissents?
    How about the underground resistance?

Are all the numbers relating to victims of the Nazis exaggerated?
    Thank You!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd December 2013), jagman (2nd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Using actual documentation stored in Russia after they liberated
    the camp from Auschwitz itself, it explains how Himmler one
    of Hitlers main inner cliché ordered and over saw its construction
    for the more efficient murder of thousands of inmates. Up till
    then most were shot, beaten, or hung by SS death squads following
    behind the wehrmacht as it fought its way east into Russia.

They acknowledge holocaust denialists , and show that the architect
    drawing were designed for mass genocide. This was part of the mass
    ethnic cleansing of the region, to allow ethnic Germanic eastern
    Europeans to establish the 'Living room' Hitler had planned to feed
    his expanded German Reich itself.

A very good and chilling reminder of mans inhumanity to man and warning
    why theses events should not be forgotten, less they be repeated, which has
    happened in many forms before and after in several conflicts since WW11.

Auschwitz - The Blueprint of Genocide (Documentary)

Published on 18 Jan 2013

Using newly-released (in 1994) files, concealed by the KGB in Moscow and held in
    archives for nearly 50 years, the programme exposes the events behind the planning
    and building of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Professor Gerald Fleming, a
    researcher into Nazi war crimes and architect Robert van Pelt, investigate these
    files and reveal evidence which shows how German civilian engineers and
    Bauhaus-trained architects deliberately colluded with the SS to plan the genocide.
    It is estimated 1million 100 lost their life here and it could be more.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd December 2013 at 13:58.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), mosquito (3rd December 2013), panopticon (3rd December 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Jack nice video. I had not seen that one before.

This thread was around for a few years before it was closed for reasons not revealed. It has a lot of good research in it. It was a fairly even discussion when you consider the material.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nda-.../page11

It is my opinion that World War 1 and 2 were about the destruction of the German race. If you take the time to read the zionist writers dating back to the late 1800's you will discover they had a plan for this. If you couple that with the Zio/communist takeover of Russia and the 50-150 million + killed there, you can see the numbers are staggering .

It is a tough subject to have a discussion about. Everyone has been programmed to believe the story you have been taught.

I can assure you if you look into it , you will be shocked at how you have been lied to. Surprised at how the real story affects what is happening today. You will also understand why it is illegal to speak about it in 20 Country's .

Here is just one example Eisenhower and his death camps.
    http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfo...isenhower.html

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2013), karelia (3rd December 2013), learninglight (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Rocky_Shorz (3rd December 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I never said he wasn't a monster, but he blackmailed his grandpa to either give money or more Jews would die...

each time a half million died was because the richest man in the world was to greedy to care...

that is the curse, on the Rothschild family...

money was more important, than all of those people's lives...

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    Hey Jack nice video...

It is my opinion that World War 1 and 2 were about the destruction of the German race. If you take the time to read the zionist writers dating back to the late 1800's you will discover they had a plan for this. If you couple that with the Zio/communist takeover of Russia and the 50-150 million + killed there, you can see the numbers are staggering .

Here is just one example Eisenhower and his death camps.
    http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfo...isenhower.html
    don't ever feel bad about sharing truths at Avalon. people are so tired of lies, It is time for all truths to be known...

some saw what I wrote and said oooh how anti-semitic

I am a Semite, leader of the meek, all your holy books say the powerful will fall, well, jump or we'll push...

13. Link to Post #48
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

You do realise Stalin was responsible for close to 20 million deaths during the second world war...

N

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

You will also understand why it is illegal to speak about it in 20 Country's .
    It's illegal to speak about the Holocaust? Where?

I can assure you if you look into it ...
    This is the pertinent part of that sentence. I agree that there are those who are programmed, and seek to erase well-documented historical evidence, replacing this with their own opinions...

Nanoo Nanoo said
    Quote You do realise Stalin was responsible for close to 20 million deaths during the second world war...
    Yes, I think people do realise that. But this thread is entitled "The Hitler Speech..."
    Last edited by loungelizard; 3rd December 2013 at 08:56.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

hands up who in all of us here in avalon wouldn't enjoy to see
    child rapists
    human organ trafficking
    underage sex tourists
    sociopath war mongers
    dark cabal nwo architects
    ....etc
    to a nice warm gas chamber

and before we all shout "but... but this is different!"
    is it ?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013)

18. Link to Post #51
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I wouldn't. I mean, the "animal" side of me says kill them all. But the side of me that's dealing with my evolving is saying....we do to them what they have done, and we are no better.

And I don't really want to end up with that animal side in charge. Look where it's gotten us.

Just saying.

I take pride in being Canadian. I'm lucky!!! And I see where I live people from all over the world who come here to be Canadian. My grandfathers fought in both world wars. My great aunt was in the british secret service, my Dad's beginning to open up about how she was an agent. It's unreal!

I think about the rough interventionist countries out there, like China, with really sick track records for human rights. I think about Russia, that is right now going through the AIDS crisis we went through in the west not so long ago. I'm watching as the Ukraine is starting down the road to something....amazing. And Germany...is probably one of the strongest cultural and economic power houses in the EU right now. Germany has survived the madness of two world wars including inflation the likes we have never seen (but if you look at your history, another economic power is heading down that road right now....and THAT is something to be worried about, my American cousins!), partitioning, Communism (which is another radical interventionist lie), resurgences of ultra-left-wing craziness. But Germany has also produced greats like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner, philosophical giants like Kant, Nietzsche, and MARTIN LUTHER. To think that a so called jewish conspiracy was in the works to destroy this nation, one so culturally significant and brilliant, is....I'm sorry...I'm going to slip into my street voice now....

ARE YOU ON CRACK?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

lougnelizard!

It is illegal in Canada to deny the holocaust occurred. It is considered hate speech, which is discriminatory.

I understand the why behind it. I don't know I agree with the why behind it totally.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    [/COLOR]lougnelizard!

It is illegal in Canada to deny the holocaust occurred. It is considered hate speech, which is discriminatory.

I understand the why behind it. I don't know I agree with the why behind it totally.
    Hello Milneman

Yes, that's why I made the word "speak" bold The devil is in the detail, because without looking at the details, misconceptions are born and perpetuated.

I was trying to make the point that we are all free to speak about the holocaust. We are not all free to verbally deny that it happened.
    Like you, I'm not sure whether that's helpful or not: I can see both sides of the arguments.

@ Dim
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying here.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

When I was child , here in middle Europe you would hear the grandparents generation often repeat ''these things must be remembered so they never repeat again'' .

There were many war veterans yet that time , people who fought and survived WWII , 30 years later of course .. most of these people are either very aged or perished . In post war Europe everyone was affected ,
    this is not some kind of post-cold-war propaganda and never will be . My generation lived in peace , personally , I'm pacifist and I'm against all forms of violence against sentient beings, I don't believe in pain as education tool, I don't believe in abuse though I've certainly experienced my share of it in life, I don't believe in mind controls and I'm not someone who will be 'clasping' with the crowd when others do.

But it makes me extremely upset knowing what has actually happened all over Europe ( of course the war affected so many other territories in total ) and every family bears a memory of it among them, every bloody piece of stone,
    yet todays children it seems , and those who lived on other continents and history is not more than letters for them , that can be changed, interpreted , denied or repainted , look to your eyes with this innocent blue gaze and ask you 'can you prove it to me' .

I would advise those of you who 'doubt' that holocaust happened to actually go , visit Poland , Germany , the remains of some of the most famous concentration camps are still standing , preserved as living museums .

A friend of mine who is tourist guide and runs small private tourist agency of his own seems to get intense interest from people all over the world on the tours to Poland n Germany , they go to Ozswetzim and couple of other former camps .
    Sometimes he takes visiting Buddhist monks along so they can 'meditate on death' and pray there.

I have to say ..most people who were 'bit hesitant' to believe come back not only moved, but shocked . Some in tears . There is not much there you can see actually but the atmosphere of those concrete barracks , human ovens , remains of gas chambers, it all still exists . Left in concrete as it were . With thousands and millions of names of people who perished , recorded .

It's not only 'there' , not few places , the WWII was happening all over Europe, drastic in its face and curse and I really don't wish it would ever ever repeat itself .

I ask with Millenman , are we really having this conversation ?

Just because Hitler says something that appeals to your immediate childish political view he was 'the right man' in your opinion ?

Sure, a politician who incites hatred gets your attention much much faster than one who asks you to get up and solve your own problems .
    Europe went through serious economical crisis during the 30s of 20th century , no matter whose 'fault' it was ( aren't we heading to another crisis ) but you say ,
    that war was the only true answer ?

Certainly , if he asked the German nation to get off their butts and go to build dams and work on the fields voluntarily they would revolt . If he told them that the 'American Jew' is to be blamed and if the 'American Jew' will be killed it will solve the problem big way ,
    all were somehow upto it . When your politician calls you to arms and sends you on robbing , killing spree , because it's 'free' and the rewards are great and you won't have to share this world with the other 'wrong people' , 'smelly people' , 'monsters ' like Rothschilds and Rockefellers , you will kill them all ?

Sure, the German nation or say , big part of it fell for this rhetorics , albeit the one that elevated them to some hereditary status of 'ubermensch' , the super-human , the healthy, the enlightened , the correct man . The perfect model and invincible killing machine .

You know what , IF the holocaust did not happen .. we would have had more Einsteins , Beethovens and Chopins , sure we would also have had few extra murderers and idiots who are part of the natural human scale in every culture but we would not have one Hitler the Jew ( yeah, his grandmother was Jewish ) who was responsible for genocide of millions of innocent people , by inciting racial and national hatred .

I can very well imagine history without such events. I can imagine science without Mengele and selective interbreeding and fake ideas that are unfortunately taking over this world again and again, to its own destruction ends if they are permitted .

Maybe you wanted to say something else .. like beware of your presidents and politicians when they come with similarly styled speeches , when they feed the war industry , invest millions to creating the 'bionic super soldier' , killer drones and call everyone their enemy .

What has happened in human history won't change . But it should not be simply forgotten and tried again, otherwise you aren't really better than the animal with its killer instincts , you're in fact much worse than the animal because they won't kill more than they need for survival .

I'm sick of this , probably as you are, not because 'this thread' but for what I see in the news daily and I really wish and pray, that this wicked violent trait of human thoughts and behaviours could be stopped .

Fearing it can't actually because you feed yourself the violence ..

planet .

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), golden lady (2nd January 2014), GoodETxSG (12th December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #54
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I am on my feet applauding you, Agape.

***edit***

Those of you who see a conspiracy against Germany, I really do URGE you to read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich". It is clearly one of the greatest works on this subject. And, as Agape suggested, take a walk through Europe. The footprints are still there.

Just because we can be skeptical about the truth does not give us freedom to throw our common sense to the curb!
    Last edited by Milneman; 3rd December 2013 at 11:13.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Agape (3rd December 2013), Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I can't really believe my own eyes. I'd like to think that 'This is not happening ' . Because as I said, when our grandparents generation used to say that these things are so very dangerous to be forgotten .. they were not very sophisticated or detailed in the philosophy , that part I had to struggle and discover on my own .. I was skeptical .
    How possibly could this be us. We would never allow such crimes .

But now, I'm feeling so incredibly weak ..against what is happening .

Thanks Milneman

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    When I was child , here in middle Europe you would hear the grandparents generation often repeat ''these things must be remembered so they never repeat again'' .

There were many war veterans yet that time , people who fought and survived WWII , 30 years later of course .. most of these people are either very aged or perished . In post war Europe everyone was affected ,
    this is not some kind of post-cold-war propaganda and never will be . My generation lived in peace , personally , I'm pacifist and I'm against all forms of violence against sentient beings, I don't believe in pain as education tool, I don't believe in abuse though I've certainly experienced my share of it in life, I don't believe in mind controls and I'm not someone who will be 'clasping' with the crowd when others do.

But it makes me extremely upset knowing what has actually happened all over Europe ( of course the war affected so many other territories in total ) and every family bears a memory of it among them, every bloody piece of stone,
    yet todays children it seems , and those who lived on other continents and history is not more than letters for them , that can be changed, interpreted , denied or repainted , look to your eyes with this innocent blue gaze and ask you 'can you prove it to me' .

I would advise those of you who 'doubt' that holocaust happened to actually go , visit Poland , Germany , the remains of some of the most famous concentration camps are still standing , preserved as living museums .

A friend of mine who is tourist guide and runs small private tourist agency of his own seems to get intense interest from people all over the world on the tours to Poland n Germany , they go to Ozswetzim and couple of other former camps .
    Sometimes he takes visiting Buddhist monks along so they can 'meditate on death' and pray there.

I have to say ..most people who were 'bit hesitant' to believe come back not only moved, but shocked . Some in tears . There is not much there you can see actually but the atmosphere of those concrete barracks , human ovens , remains of gas chambers, it all still exists . Left in concrete as it were . With thousands and millions of names of people who perished , recorded .

It's not only 'there' , not few places , the WWII was happening all over Europe, drastic in its face and curse and I really don't wish it would ever ever repeat itself .

I ask with Millenman , are we really having this conversation ?

Just because Hitler says something that appeals to your immediate childish political view he was 'the right man' in your opinion ?

Sure, a politician who incites hatred gets your attention much much faster than one who asks you to get up and solve your own problems .
    Europe went through serious economical crisis during the 30s of 20th century , no matter whose 'fault' it was ( aren't we heading to another crisis ) but you say ,
    that war was the only true answer ?

Certainly , if he asked the German nation to get off their butts and go to build dams and work on the fields voluntarily they would revolt . If he told them that the 'American Jew' is to be blamed and if the 'American Jew' will be killed it will solve the problem big way ,
    all were somehow upto it . When your politician calls you to arms and sends you on robbing , killing spree , because it's 'free' and the rewards are great and you won't have to share this world with the other 'wrong people' , 'smelly people' , 'monsters ' like Rothschilds and Rockefellers , you will kill them all ?

Sure, the German nation or say , big part of it fell for this rhetorics , albeit the one that elevated them to some hereditary status of 'ubermensch' , the super-human , the healthy, the enlightened , the correct man . The perfect model and invincible killing machine .

You know what , IF the holocaust did not happen .. we would have had more Einsteins , Beethovens and Chopins , sure we would also have had few extra murderers and idiots who are part of the natural human scale in every culture but we would not have one Hitler the Jew ( yeah, his grandmother was Jewish ) who was responsible for genocide of millions of innocent people , by inciting racial and national hatred .

I can very well imagine history without such events. I can imagine science without Mengele and selective interbreeding and fake ideas that are unfortunately taking over this world again and again, to its own destruction ends if they are permitted .

Maybe you wanted to say something else .. like beware of your presidents and politicians when they come with similarly styled speeches , when they feed the war industry , invest millions to creating the 'bionic super soldier' , killer drones and call everyone their enemy .

What has happened in human history won't change . But it should not be simply forgotten and tried again, otherwise you aren't really better than the animal with its killer instincts , you're in fact much worse than the animal because they won't kill more than they need for survival .

I'm sick of this , probably as you are, not because 'this thread' but for what I see in the news daily and I really wish and pray, that this wicked violent trait of human thoughts and behaviours could be stopped .

Fearing it can't actually because you feed yourself the violence ..

planet .
    You sound like someone of the history channel.. where abouts did you catch Hitler inciting racial and national hatred?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

karelia (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)

where abouts did you catch Hitler inciting racial and national hatred?
    Hello Andrew

Is that a genuine question? If so, I'd be happy to do some work gathering evidence for you to read. The only problem would be having the time to sift through it all - there is such a lot out there.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Quote Posted by Andrew (here)

where abouts did you catch Hitler inciting racial and national hatred?
    Hello Andrew

Is that a genuine question? If so, I'd be happy to do some work gathering evidence for you to read. The only problem would be having the time to sift through it all - there is such a lot out there.
    Then it will be easy for you to show me if there's so much out there...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

This speech by Hitler at a party rally shows him at his theatrical best, among his
    inner core that would wreak so much havoc a few years later. The tone of it
    is nationalistic and robust stirring the blood. There are many cliché's and
    much political rhetoric to stir up the party faithful ...and many sinister
    references to what was to come ' in hindsight'....

" The Nationalist party would be uncompromisingly the one
    and only party in Germany"

" and because these are 'Racially' the best of the German nation
    they can in the proudest in self-esteem,claim the leadership of
    the Reich people and subordinate itself to this leadership"

" Who ever feels he is the carrier of the best blood and
    knowingly uses it to attain leadership,will never relinquish it "

" For all time to come the party will be the source of political
    leadership for the German people "

" Yet it will be a training ground like a holy order for political
    leaders"

"Today we must examine ourselves and remove from our midst the elements that have become bad"

"

and so on !!

It was a product of its time , but if any politician starting spouting this
    at a political conference I would be worried . Though there are still places
    that this would be welcomed I expect.

===================================================

Amazing Hitler speech after wining germany elections, addressing his brown
    shirt 'storm troopers' That they 'MUST OBEY' and submit to the struggle...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd December 2013 at 15:48.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #60
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Hitler was making a pretty good case for war in that vid except years before he wrote
    Mein Kampf where he laid out his strategy for taking over.So to me it was propaganda.
    Could Roosevelt be partially to blame for what happened sure. but that doesnt change
    the fact Hitler was a monster who baked people in ovens. He was a mad genius.
    completely mad!
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    "but that doesnt change the fact Hitler was a monster who baked people in ovens.
    completely mad!
    But Jagman the "Question" (Still) remains just (How many)...?

RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND "NOT" 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS...

The Great Jewish Lie Holocaust Truth Exposed

I admire your ability to state the obvious.

Propaganda is powerful tool, and most who believe the historical facts about Hitler and the holocaust have been so well brainwashed and conditioned by television, books, the educational system , and lies propagated in the media, most wouldn't know the truth if it hit them over the head.

Most bleeding hearts only wish to hear and see what they wish to hear and see and will adamantly fight to maintain their ignorance. In most cases, the last thing they want to hear is the truth.

Further as an observation, one of the flaws human beings have is amnesia.
    Most will admit that their government lies constantly to the people, and those same people will stand fast to defend those lies.

I once again admire you courage to stand up and give us a different perspective of a man who was a in so many ways was a Great Human Being.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

aikisaw (3rd December 2013), Andrew (3rd December 2013), karelia (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 3 13 33 LastLast