+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1 4 14 33 LastLast

Thread: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This speech by Hitler at a party rally shows him at his theatrical best, among his
    inner core that would wreak so much havoc a few years later. The tone of it
    is nationalistic and robust stirring the blood. There are many cliché's and
    much political rhetoric to stir up the party faithful ...and many sinister
    references to what was to come ' in hindsight'....

" The Nationalist party would be uncompromisingly the one
    and only party in Germany"

" and because these are 'Racially' the best of the German nation
    they can be proudest in self-esteem,claim the leadership of
    the Reich people and subordinate itself to this leadership"

" Who ever feels he is the carrier of the best blood and
    knowingly uses it to attain leadership,will never relinquish it "

" For all time to come the party will be the source of political
    leadership for the German people "

" Yet it will be a training ground like a holy order for political
    leaders"

" Today we must examine ourselves and remove from
    our mists those who have become bad "

and so on !!

It was a product of its time , but if any politician starting spouting this
    at a political conference I would be worried . Though there are still places
    that this would be welcomed I expect.

===================================================

Amazing Hitler speech after wining germany elections, addressing his brown
    shirt 'storm troopers' That they 'MUST OBEY' and submit to the struggle...

Your nitpicking to suit your own ideologies and painting this with the same brush you've been painted with. Try putting all the speeches together to form a bigger picture.

And second you've even altered slightly the wording to make it even sound that way the same liers do!

You put

When really it said

"Today we must examine ourselves and remove from our midst the elements that have become bad"

And you couldn't answer the question I posed even though to tried to swing it so you did tut tut

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Hello Andrew

I assume that you are raising the question of whether Hitler personally premeditated and instigated the Final Solution, or whether it mere grew out of the mindset of those in the higher ranks of the Nazi party? If not, I apologise!

As you must know, no written decree regarding the Final Solution has been found - maybe it was destroyed. I don't know - no one does. Remember the desperate destruction wide scale destruction of physical evidence and documentation as the Nazis realised the war was lost?
    He was also the ultimate authoritarian: it would be naive to think that such a massive programme of genocide could have taken place without his knowing about it.

It's obvious that Hitler was many things, but stupid wasn't one of them. He was fearful of consequences and reprisals following the intense disapproval that the German people showed towards him following his signature authorising the T4 euthanasia programme (which forced him to cancel those plans).
    As a result of there being no such signed decree, evidence has had to have been gathered from speeches, from witness statements, from personal notes, from minutes of meetings, from wartime documents etc.

And that primary source evidence is damning: I've pasted a few underneath. They include statements from high ranking Nazi officials that point clearly to Hitler having directly ordered the Final Solution.

Hitler's Conversation with Josef Hell, 1922
    When Hell asked Hitler what he intended doing if he ever had full freedom of action against the Jews, his response was:
    "If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Munich on the Marienplatz-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Jew in Munich is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until Germany is cleansed of the last Jew!" (quoted in John Toland, Adolf Hitler. London: Book Club Associates, 1977, p.116)
    Spoken to Czech foreign minister František Chvalkovský during a meeting on January 21, 1939:

“We are going to destroy the Jews. They are not going to get away with what they did on 9 November 1918. The day of reckoning has come.”
    Helmut Krausnick, Anatomy of the SS State (New York, 1968), p. 44.

Speech delivered by Hitler in Salzburg, 7 or 8 August 1920. (NSDAP meeting)
    For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions.  For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated.  Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus.  Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis.  This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Jew, has been banished from our midst. (Applause
    Source: D Irving, The War Path: Hitler's Germany 1933-1939. Papermac, 1978, p.xxi

Adolph Hitler speaking to a crowd at the Sports Palace in Berlin, 30 January 1942.

And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete and utter annihilation of the Jews.
    Quoted in "The Holocaust," by Martin Gilbert, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, NY, 1985, p. 285. Text as monitored by the Foreign Broadcast Monitoring Service, Federal Communications Commission.

Adolf Hitler, quoted in "Hitler," by Joachim Fest, Vintage Books Edition, 1974, p. 679-680:
    Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?

Hitler's Speech to the Reichstag, 30 January, 1939:
    "Europe cannot find peace until the Jewish question has been solved. …One thing I should like to say on this day [the sixth anniversary of his being appointed Chancellor of the Reich] which may be memorable for others as well as for us Germans. In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet and have usually been ridiculed for it. … Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshivization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe."
    This statement has been taken as being particularly significant by many scholars,   signposting the general trend of Hitler’s views on the ultimate fate of Jews who fell under German domination.

diary entry by Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels dated to December 12, 1941:
    With respect of the Jewish Question, the Führer has decided to make a clean sweep. He prophesied to the Jews that if they again brought about a world war, they would live to see their annihilation in it. That wasn't just a catch-word. The world war is here and the annihilation of the Jews must be the necessary consequence.”
    And then in February 14, 1942,
    “The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly...Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies...The Führer expressed this idea vigorously and repeated it afterward to a group of officers.”

Sorry for the long post
    Last edited by loungelizard; 3rd December 2013 at 15:40.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Agape (3rd December 2013), Andrew (4th December 2013), Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013), superconsciousness (3rd December 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

@ Vitalux

Hello Vitalux

Just in case you were thinking that the IRC ever stated that only 271,000 died in the concentration camps - they didn't.

See post 11 for clarification.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)
    Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    Quote Posted by Andrew (here)

where abouts did you catch Hitler inciting racial and national hatred?
    Hello Andrew

Is that a genuine question? If so, I'd be happy to do some work gathering evidence for you to read. The only problem would be having the time to sift through it all - there is such a lot out there.
    Then it will be easy for you to show me if there's so much out there...
    Try this for size:
    Quote ’The Jew’, said Hitler, ‘is the anti-man, the creature of another God. He must have come from another root of the human race. Not that I would call the Jew a beast. He is much further from the beasts than we Aryans. He is a creature outside nature and alien to nature.’
    I realize I am just quoting Michael Fitzgerald quoting James Webb’s The Occult Establishment, which I don’t possess.

Mein Kampf becomes public domain next year. It should be interesting to see who republishes the book. I know one historian who read these lunatic ramblings from cover to cover just in case it contained some saving grace: it didn’t.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Andrew (4th December 2013), Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I listened to the other David Irvine vid on page one and thought I'd
    listen to this one. His main argument is there are no documents existing
    stating that Auswitz had gas chambers, he does concede tens
    possibly of hundreds of thousands were killed there by other means.

He also admits there is plenty of documentation that millions of
    Jews were shot and killed on the eastern front !!

3 mins 56 sec in
    " If all the shootings on the Eastern front are documented , there's is no doubt the
    Nazis killed millions of Jews on the Eastern front we have plenty of documents
    proving that, but nothing for the gas chambers"...

A few more tit for tat exchanges with Irvine, he thought if the war lasted
    another year Hitler would have won. Which is utter rubbish, unless
    Hitler did have a secret weapon , conventionally the German army
    was defeated in 1943/44 mainly on the eastern front, after Stalingrad
    and Kursk. D Day was the nail in the coffin for the 1000 year Reich.

Hardtalk - David Irving (BBC 2000)

3 mins 56 sec in
    " If all the shootings on the Eastern front are documented , there's is no doubt the
    for that, but nothing for the gas chambers"...

17min 25 sec.. Irving quoted as saying in a speech in Calgary in 1991..

" More women died on the back of Senator Kennedys car at chappaquiddick than
    died in the gas chambers at Auswitz "

So Mr Irving has no disagreement that there was a holocaust and millions of Jews
    were murdered. Just on the method of execution......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th December 2013 at 12:14.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (3rd December 2013), Andrew (4th December 2013), karelia (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    I admire your ability to state the obvious.

Propaganda is powerful tool, and most who believe the historical facts about Hitler and the holocaust have been so well brainwashed and conditioned by television, books, the educational system , and lies propagated in the media, most wouldn't know the truth if it hit them over the head.

Most bleeding hearts only wish to hear and see what they wish to hear and see and will adamantly fight to maintain their ignorance. In most cases, the last thing they want to hear is the truth.

Further as an observation, one of the flaws human beings have is amnesia.
    Most will admit that their government lies constantly to the people, and those same people will stand fast to defend those lies.

I once again admire you courage to stand up and give us a different perspective of a man who was a in so many ways was a Great Human Being.

To the OP : Please do not take this personally . I take this merely as an expression of an opinion ..

but .. speaking of propaganda , you are waste full in the ****t when you start advocating Hitler and crimes committed by his folks ( I know your answer .. not sure how to express your sound ..) .

3rd Reich was one big propaganda from start, so is every fanatic regime . What did you gain ? A faith that you are someone little better than everyone else ?

That you're fighting 'holy war' ?

The point about single RED CROSS document convincing you that holocaust indeed did not happen as it did , is ridiculous . It's well known that Red Cross worked along side with the Nazi party at WWII else they would not be allowed to battle fields ,
    they were supplied these 'official numbers' by the Nazi authorities who has never admitted the truth to any international committee till the end of the war itself .

You must be blind&deaf if you miss what names they called you and about everyone who was not 'like them' .
    They did not admit any guilt to themselves because they were destroying 'infection' , parasites from the surface of this Earth.

It's not long ago I've heard famous astrobiologist ( I won't name him to the middle of this debate ) saying that truly, possibly , ''life in the Universe, us, maybe actually but sort of 'infection' '' . Darwinism as such alludes to such views and opinions .

I've heard others .. trying to convince masses that those like Hitler actually played great sanitary role in the life of mankind. They cleaned the planet , then they cleaned the cleaning room.

The Red Cross, not to forget what I wanted to say , was supplied numbers from the Nazi authorities and officially invited to the camps , once upon a time when rumours started to spread that something wrong is going on.

You maybe wrong in your presumption that this could never happen . It has happened quite fast .

Just don't forget it was a state of WAR. Civil laws and situations were gone. No one, not even the Jewish people knew they are going to 'concentration camps' .

They were registered and told to pack their precious belongings and that they will be sent back home to Palestine .

They were moved to ghettos . When the Red Cross emissaries came to visit any of those places, all was made to look real nice. Children being given candies , dressed in good cloth, watching movies , coffee served on the street , a little paradise for good Jews ..and other minorities .

There are too many witnesses to deny that you know. People who miraculously survived the camps looking like skeletons. They were not criminals .
    There were too many people from outside and inside who witnessed what was really happening and before they realised , it was too late .

I'm taking your quote Vitalux as mere example of opinion . I call it ignorance but it's actually, against your own conviction , part of worldwide propaganda,

and I know that many of 'you' live hidden like rats waiting for the moment to unite and come out and start barking on who is really the man and who is right .
    As they used to say in German ''Es kommt der Tag'' . The day will come ...

for likeminded indviduals to come out and start cleaning the world anew , so to say .

This forum may be well part of you . I wish not but I am not sure . It has nothing to do with openness or closeness of opinion,
    it has to do more with factual , historical ignorance on behalf of the leadership and membership behind any movement , right in many matters, fatally wrong in dubious views about else .

Sorry for the hiccup

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013), superconsciousness (3rd December 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Your nitpicking to suit your own ideologies and painting this with the same brush you've been painted with. Try putting all the speeches together to form a bigger picture.

And second you've even altered slightly the wording to make it even sound that way the same liers do!

You put

When really it said

"Today we must examine ourselves and remove from our midst the elements that have become bad"

And you couldn't answer the question I posed even though to tried to swing it so you did tut tut

I am being very carefull not to get emotional about this subject, which has
    happened on several Hitler threads in the past to a few members on both
    sides of the debate.....and i'l correct the quote thank you for pointing it out.

Also I was not answering your post .

Just listen to mr.Irving below.... The Nazis killed millions of Jews on the Eastern front.....

Let alone the millions of Russians, Poles and other nationalities, that we know
    were killed in the conflict started by 'Adolf Mr Peace loving Hitler, who condemned
    many hundred of thousands of his own soldiers by telling his generals not to yield
    ground and defend military unsound positions.

This is not to say other countries did not commit atrocities before, during and
    after WW11 for balance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I listened to the other David Irvine vid on page one and thought I'd
    listen to this one. His main argument is there are no documents existing
    stating that Auswitz had gas chambers, he does concede tens
    possibly of hundreds of thousands were killed there by other means.

He also admits there is plenty of documentation that millions of
    Jews were shot and killed on the eastern front !!

3 mins 56 sec in
    proving that, but nothing for the gas chambers"...

A few more tit for tat exchanges with Irvine, he thought if the war lasted
    another year Hitler would have won. Which is utter rubbish, unless
    Hitler did have a secret weapon , conventionally the German army
    was defeated in 1943/44 mainly on the eastern front, after Stalingrad
    and Kursk. D Day was the nail in the coffin for the 1000 year Reich.

Hardtalk - David Irving (BBC 2000)

3 mins 56 sec in
    for that, but nothing for the gas chambers"...

17min 25 sec.. Irving quoted as saying in a speech in Calgary in 1991..

" More women died on the back of Senator Kennedys car at chappaquiddick than
    died in the gas chambers at Auswitz "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Mr Irving has no disagreement that there was a holocaust and millions of Jews
    were murdered. Just on the method of execution......

Unless he has changed his mind since.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd December 2013 at 17:42.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (3rd December 2013), Andrew (4th December 2013), loungelizard (3rd December 2013), Mad Hatter (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

A topical reminder .......

3 December 2013 Last updated at 12:21

German police develop app to identify neo-Nazi music.

The app could help recognise music at rallies and other events

German police have developed a smartphone app that allows them to identify rock
    songs with neo-Nazi or racist lyrics.Ministers will meet this week to discuss whether
    to implement the new method, Der Spiegel reports.Neo-Nazi music is a growing
    problem in the country, with the government saying it aids the recruitment of
    young people into extremist groups.

The German constitution prohibits Nazi glorification.

The app, developed by the regional police office in Saxony, recognises the "audio
    fingerprints" of neo-Nazi rock music.

It has been dubbed "Nazi Shazam" in reference to the music identification service
    Shazam, which identifies song titles from a short sample using a smartphone
    microphone.It could be used by police to recognise such music being played on
    internet radio stations or gatherings.

Last year the Federal Review Board for Media Harmful to Minors identified 79 pieces
    of music with neo-Nazi or racist lyrics.There are questions about whether such a
    system could be widely implemented though.

If lawyers deem the automatic identification of music being played in a public place
    to be audio surveillance, it is unlikely to be allowed under German law, according to
    the report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25197912
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd December 2013 at 17:39.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

loungelizard (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

@Agape: thank you for your well expressed thoughts on this thread.

You wrote that "They were moved to ghettos . When the Red Cross emissaries came to visit any of those places, all was made to look real nice. Children being given candies , dressed in good cloth, watching movies , coffee served on the street , a little paradise for good Jews ..and other minorities" .

One example of this is the Terezin camp.
    This is a link to a 26 minute documentary film about the propaganda and deception around Terezin. It includes footage shot by a Jewish film director, Kurt Gerron, who was a prisoner at the camp. He was was coerced by the Nazis into directing the propaganda film. After shooting the film, Gerron was sent to Auschwitz and put to death there."

http://www.cbc.ca/archives/categorie...nazi-hoax.html

"By 1943, a horrifying war rumour was rearing its head. Were Jews being put to death in Nazi concentration camps? To quell the rumours, the Nazis invited the Red Cross to visit a camp for Jews called Terezin. They staged soccer games, lectures and other stimulating activities. It was all fake - but the Red Cross was fooled, and the Nazis decided to produce a propaganda film that would make Terezin look like a wonderful place. In this 1974 CBC-TV interview, author Michael Jacot describes the deception that was Terezin."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

You must be blind&deaf if you miss what names they called you and about everyone who was not 'like them' .
    They did not admit any guilt to themselves because they were destroying 'infection' , parasites from the surface of this Earth.
    My fellow Avalonian, I do totally respect your view, or opinion of the events which unfolded during WW2.

All I can offer is that I was raised in the family of an Englishman who fought and was wounded in WW2.
    My entire life, up until the age of 36, I would have joined with you wholeheartedly with your beliefs of how WW2 was portrayed.
    Hitler had to be a monster, after all that is what television and our history books taught us.

Truth is a wonderful thing.
    Truth does not need to be defended and it cuts through lies like a hot knife through soft butter.

Rebuttal:

If the holocaust was real, than why would the Western Powers of gone to such ridicules extremes to manufacturer false evidence to paint the NAZI black.

just to scratch the surface:

*soap made out of human ( proved to be a false)
    *lamp shades made out of human skin ( proved to be false)
    *6 million Jews gassed at Auschwitz ( proved to be false)
    *Nazi making Shrunken Heads ( proved to be false)
    * Hitlers suicide ( proved to be false)

are you smelling the coffee yet?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Andrew (4th December 2013), avid (3rd December 2013), karelia (3rd December 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)

*soap made out of human ( proved to be a false)
    *lamp shades made out of human skin ( proved to be false)
    *6 million Jews gassed at Auschwitz ( proved to be false)
    *Nazi making Shrunken Heads ( proved to be false)
    * Hitlers suicide ( proved to be false)
    Hello Vitalux

You seem very sure of your facts here. I'd be interested to hear how you decide to believe some sources of information and dismiss others as propaganda and lies. What rational thought is behind that process?

Please could you provide sources for each of your examples so that we can research their information: I would appreciate knowing which authors you are referencing, and then we can continue our discussion. Thank you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

panopticon (18th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

This was total war so propaganda was an important tool from all sides.

British cryptologists had already broke the enigma code so the allies had an intelligence advantage midway thru end of the war.

Earlier this year there was an earlier Bugging story and documentary...

Spying on Hitler's Army: The Secret ... : 2 Jun 2013

Published on 4 Jul 2013

The story of one of World War II's last secrets: an audacious
    British operation to eavesdrop on the private conversations of
    10,000 German prisoners of war. Some chilling testimonies
    about Jews and civilians being killed on the eastern front.

In a sad twist to the realities of the time none of the transcripts
    were made available for the Nuremberg trials for security reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 January 2013 Last updated at 01:47

The Nazi prisoners bugged by GermansBy Mario Cacciottolo

BBC News

A secret listener at Trent Park A secret listener at Trent Park, one of a team of about 100 German men
    Continue reading the main story
    Related Stories
    The Germans who fought Hitler
    Germans who fought for Britain Watch

Thousands of German POWs held captive in England during World War II were
    bugged by "secret listeners" who were themselves German refugees, working for
    the British. Historian Helen Fry and one of the last surviving listeners explain how
    the prisoners were lulled into divulging secrets of the Nazi war machine.

One group of German generals captured during World War II thought they had hit
    the jackpot.

Held in a stately home, they were allowed to keep personal servants, drink wine
    and eat good food.

Trent Park was home to 59 German generals during World War II

As a result they boasted of how stupid the British were, and one even wrote to his
    family to wish that they could join him at his prison, as he rated it so highly.

But what the prisoners did not know was that British intelligence had bugged every
    part of their accommodation, from lampshades and plant pots right down to the
    billiards table around which they relaxed on lazy days.

They were gleaning information about the psyche of the Nazi military from the idle
    gossip flowing between the prisoners.

Some of the captured German generals are seen here at Trent Park

Read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20698098
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd December 2013 at 21:14.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

loungelizard (4th December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Sorry to interrupt - but due to the Western forces stopping supplies to camps, many people starved, or succumbed to typhus, including western prisoners of war. When the 'liberation' happened - the starvation was horrendous for any prisoners anywhere. Typhus was the main killer, as even the German guards were ill.

I think both sides were played against each other by the banksters to gradually instigate the EU, and control over many nations. All those horrendous images of starving corpses probably died due to neglect and disease, enforced by the Western forces depriving anyone of nutrition, and therefore many thousands died.

Therefore the Zionists (banksters - who proliferated many wars prior to this) blackmailed the west into enabling the Palestinians to forego their state to create Israel. That was their goal. Sacrifice their own to get what they wanted - but certainly no real evidence of gas chambers - archeologically or scientifically - survive. The numbers just don't make sense - even in modern day disposal methods!
    So - I say no to gas chambers, but yes to starvation and disease, due to the west's imbargo on food and fuel. I blame the Zionist banksters for all perpetual wars for their perpetual riches - and we STILL don't wake up? Opium farming in Afghanistan OTT since 'western forces' went there. WHO PROFITS FROM ALL THESE WARS? Hitler was a pawn.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

aikisaw (3rd December 2013), Andrew (4th December 2013), Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), karelia (3rd December 2013), Shane (3rd December 2013), Vitalux (3rd December 2013)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Sorry to interrupt - but due to the Western forces stopping supplies to camps, many people starved, or succumbed to typhus, including western prisoners of war. When the 'liberation' happened - the starvation was horrendous for any prisoners anywhere. Typhus was the main killer, as even the German guards were ill.
    That's very true avid millions died from starvation and disease all thru the war, and
    in the winter /spring of 1945 as the allies cut communication and supply lines POW
    were down the pecking order for supplies and other prisoners left to fend for
    themselves more or less. The documentary about the liberation of Belsen post 19
    shows the state of prisons dying of dysentery and Typhus.

But also the millions who were shot and dumped naked into the graves they
    dug themselves on the Eastern front , outside hundreds of towns and villages. 'No
    Dispute about that'. Its if gas was used in the final solution that's being queried, for
    me I think it was others don't. Whatever is the case millions were murdered and
    mistreated.

Of course the Banksters were backing both sides as usual.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd December 2013 at 21:12.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2013), panopticon (18th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #75
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    You will also understand why it is illegal to speak about it in 20 Country's .
    It's illegal to speak about the Holocaust? Where?

I can assure you if you look into it ...
    This is the pertinent part of that sentence. I agree that there are those who are programmed, and seek to erase well-documented historical evidence, replacing this with their own opinions...

Nanoo Nanoo said
    Quote You do realise Stalin was responsible for close to 20 million deaths during the second world war...
    Yes, I think people do realise that. But this thread is entitled "The Hitler Speech..."
    Yes , and if you do your research you will find that Stalin and the English started concentration camps many years before Hitler.. you will also find that Hitler spoke of Stalin and Bolshovic irradication as one of his main goals. So Stalin would be poignant to include in this discussion my dear Lounge Lizzard.

N

30. Link to Post #76
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

To add to what you shared, Lounge.

From "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" by William Shirer:

"What became known in high Nazi circles as the 'Fuehrer Order on the FInal Solution" apparently was never committed to paper--al leas no copy of it has yet been unearthed in the captured Nazi documents. All the evidence shows that ist was most probably given verbally to Goering, Himmler, and Heydrich, who passid it down during the summer and fall of 1941. A number of witnesses testified at Nuremberg that they had "heard" of it but none admitted ever seeing it. Thus Hans Lammers, the .... chief of the Reich Chancellry, when pressed on the witness stand replied: I knew that a Fuehrer order was transmitted by Goering to Heydrich..... This order was called "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem."

By the beginning of 1942 the time had come, as Heydrich said, "to clear up the fundamental problems" of the "final solution" so that it could at least be carried out and concluded.... There were only 131,800 Jews left in the original Reich territory (out of a quarter of a million in 1939), but in the U.S.S.R., he said, there were five million, in the Ukraine three million, in the General Government of Poland two and a quarter million, in France three quarters of a million and in England a third ofa million. The clear implication was that all eleven million must be [B]exterminated[B]. He then explained how this considerable task was to be carried out.

[I]"The Jews should now in the course of the Final Solution be brought to the East...for use as labour. In big labor gangs, with separation of sexes, the Jews capable of work are brought to these areas and employed in road builling in which task undoubtedly a great part will fall through natural diminution. The remnant that finally is able to survive all this--since this is undoubtedly the part with the strongest resistance--must be treated accordingly, since these people, representing a natural selection, are to be regarded as the germ cell of a new Jewish development."

-pp 965, 966; italics and bold font mine

Read Mein Kampf. Seriously. If you need a copy, message me your address and I will mail you mine. Hitler's own words are the best evidence we have against him.
    Last edited by Milneman; 3rd December 2013 at 21:56.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (4th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Whether this is an American/UK propaganda film its up to you to decide.
    It look pretty genuine to me.

This is from Mauthausen , Buchenwald , Dachau & Belsen camps mainly...Graphic pictures.

HD Stock Footage WWII German Atrocities in Concentration Camps
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd December 2013 at 21:42.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

loungelizard (4th December 2013), meeradas (3rd December 2013), Milneman (3rd December 2013)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the pertinent part of that sentence. I agree that there are those who are programmed, and seek to erase well-documented historical evidence, replacing this with their own opinions...

Nanoo Nanoo said
    Quote You do realise Stalin was responsible for close to 20 million deaths during the second world war...
    Yes, I think people do realise that. But this thread is entitled "The Hitler Speech..."
    Yes, I said it is illegal to SPEAK about the Holocaust. You can quote the dogma. You can say whatever you want as long as it does not deviate from approved speech. You cannot have a discussion, argument, dialogue, or a debate about the facts.

Can you name one other subject which cannot be REVISED? ( oohh that bad word ) There are those who disagree with the 9-11 commission report and want to REVISE it. That is ok. How many times has the bible been revised?

If you are going to quote me....then quote me. Do not use part of my text and add your nonsense after.

aikisaw said
    Quote I can assure you if you look into it , you will be shocked at how you have been lied to.
    If you want to debate that point.... have at it.

aikisaw said
    Quote It is a tough subject to have a discussion about. Everyone has been programmed to believe the story you have been taught.
    My above sentence on programming.

The last part of your post is addressed Nanoo. I touched on the Russian numbers in my post so I will address it.

Nanoo Nanoo said
    You do realise Stalin was responsible for close to 20 million deaths during the second world war...

Loungelizard

Yes that is the thread title. As you can see this speech is about German reasons for their actions. It shows that the allies were not acting in good faith. This was before the holocaust outrage so spare me that.

It shows a larger plan/ or conspiracy. If you look at this in small parts and pieces you can never see the whole. X died in WW1 Y died in WW2 Z died in Russia. If you add them all up that is a very large number. Look at it as a whole you can see the size and scope of something vastly bigger than considered before.

There are certainly more sides to this story than have spoken of or debated.

It doesn't bother anyone that it is illegal to debate this??????

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

karelia (3rd December 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (4th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #79
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)

Nanoo Nanoo said
    Yes , and if you do your research you will find that Stalin and the English started concentration camps many years before Hitler.. you will also find that Hitler spoke of Stalin and Bolshovic irradication as one of his main goals. So Stalin would be poignant to include in this discussion my dear Lounge Lizzard.

N
    As would Mao, as would Canadian and Americans with Japanese internment camps during the war, and prison camps on both sides. But if you want to do a comparison Nanoo, here's a story an elderly gentleman I cleaned for told me.

He was a soldier on a ship heading into enemy territory. As soon as the troops reached the beach, they were captured by Germans and transferred to prison camps. These camps were atrocious. Bud was in a wheel chair because of what happened in that prison camp. The Nazis in charge of the camp were deliberately starving them to death. But the rats in the camp were also starving. As Bud got weaker, he couldn't fight the rats off any longer, and they began to eat his legs. He very poignantly told me that he was grateful to God that he passed out when he felt the rat biting into the bone.

This is morphing into a very complicated, very complex subject, and we need to be very very careful as we progress here into what this is about. This thread at its heart is an examination of the levels of evil that exist in human consciousness, and what, under certain circumstances, that evil can accomplish.

I will grant you that had not Hitler taken control of the National Socialist party the way he did, none of this would've happened. I grant you that his experiences, like those of the German people of pre-world war two, was horrible. They were made to suffer, perhaps extremely, and as a result they allowed the insidiousness of National Socialism to take hold I will grant you also that there was voting rigging, that the Nazi party had houses before they came to power that acted as "mini-concentration camps", that the rise to power of National Socialism, and the end results, are a real lesson in how a person, when acting with a group of people who share a common conviction, can accomplish horrible things....but likewise, could've accomplished great things. Things we would have considered "good". In a way this was a perfect storm.

The bottom line: Interventionism has caused the systematic destruction of people, culture, resources, the environment, and nations for the sake of it's own continued existence. This is what the black side of the illuminati, if I can use the "i" word here, no capital intentional, is about. White or black, acting for what is good, or what is "evil", interventionism denies the human being the basic right to respect that is innate in all of us, that needs to be respected in all of us.

So yes, Stalin murdered millions. Mao starved millions to death, and then marched into one of the most peaceful nations on the planet, committed all kinds of horrific atrocities in the name of freeing the Tibetan people from "Imperial contamination", not realizing that the emperor had been replaced by yet another emperor, another court. If anything good stems from this is the dissemination of Tibetan Buddhism philosophy world wide. Once again, this Dalai Lama emulates the Fifth Dalai Lama's great spiritual renaissance, and China plays a roll, even if not a peaceful one. Russia is beginning a great new persecution of the LGBT community. I want to start saying more on this. Believe me. People are going to start seeing a lot more Russian gay men and lesbian woman immigrating to our countries where this kind of persecution isn't as severe. In Russia...if you have children, and you're in a LGBT relationship, the government now has the power to remove your children from you and place them in foster care.

Seriously? That's not interventionist?

Interventionist governments here in Canada and the United States were and ARE responsible for the genocide of millions of aboriginal people. Right now, Syria and Egypt are wrestling with what I suspect is what kind of Interventionist government they will allow. This isn't socialist, communist, capitalist, liberal, or conservative. Get out of that mind set. Get out of the blame game. Hitler did what he did, just like Stalin, just like Mao, just like Johnson and Nixon, just like Harper, just like Obama, just like Putin.

There is hope. Of course there is hope! But that hope dies the minute we turn our backs on the obvious facts of history to try and manipulate the truth that we may reach a conclusion that is more palatable to our current self-deception.

I'm seeing more and more of the truth, the truth that is really around me, and happening to me, every day, and it becomes so overwhelming sometimes that I have to stand back and ask myself...dude...wtf? lol

Bottom line is this: when you look at the vast amount of evidence and analyze it critically, something horrible happened in Europe involving specific minority groups. VAST amounts of them. I'm inclined to believe what I read, what people in sincerity tell me.

You're entitled to believe that Hitler may not have been responsible. I'm entitled to believe you're .... well ...

Why do the words "bloody bollocks" come to mind?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

loungelizard (4th December 2013)

38. Link to Post #80
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Nanoo Nanoo said
    Yes, I said it is illegal to SPEAK about the Holocaust. You can quote the dogma. You can say whatever you want as long as it does not deviate from approved speech. You cannot have a discussion, argument, dialogue, or a debate about the facts.

Can you name one other subject which cannot be REVISED? ( oohh that bad word ) There are those who disagree with the 9-11 commission report and want to REVISE it. That is ok. How many times has the bible been revised?

If you are going to quote me....then quote me. Do not use part of my text and add your nonsense after.

aikisaw said
    Quote I can assure you if you look into it , you will be shocked at how you have been lied to.
    If you want to debate that point.... have at it.

aikisaw said
    Quote It is a tough subject to have a discussion about. Everyone has been programmed to believe the story you have been taught.
    My above sentence on programming.

The last part of your post is addressed Nanoo. I touched on the Russian numbers in my post so I will address it.

Nanoo Nanoo said
    You do realise Stalin was responsible for close to 20 million deaths during the second world war...

Loungelizard

Yes that is the thread title. As you can see this speech is about German reasons for their actions. It shows that the allies were not acting in good faith. This was before the holocaust outrage so spare me that.

It shows a larger plan/ or conspiracy. If you look at this in small parts and pieces you can never see the whole. X died in WW1 Y died in WW2 Z died in Russia. If you add them all up that is a very large number. Look at it as a whole you can see the size and scope of something vastly bigger than considered before.

There are certainly more sides to this story than have spoken of or debated.

It doesn't bother anyone that it is illegal to debate this??????
    It bothers me intensely!

It also bothers me intensely that people will deny the facts before they enter into the debate!

What's the debate really about? The real reason everyone is dancing around this issue about how many people were killed. Is it that if you reduce the numbers by 3 or 4 million it's more justified, it makes National Socialist policy less toxic?

I have a question for everyone. Is this thread really about the holocaust or finding a way to save Hitler and Nazi doctrine, and make it "ok"?

Think about that.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

aikisaw (3rd December 2013), loungelizard (4th December 2013), meeradas (3rd December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1 4 14 33 LastLast