+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 6 16 33 LastLast

Thread: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Default Re: The "Hitler" Speech They (Don't) Want You To Hear..!

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)
    It's funny the horrors of war stay the main topic and the people most upset about it keep reminding us yet we never get to actually understanding the war properly (maybe that's the point). Some times I dont think people understand what War is?
    Does it really matter whether you get shot in the face or bayoneted in the throat or shot in the back of the head or a grenade land on your lap or a bomb land on your house or stretched on a rack or hung drawn and quartered or all the other ways of killing people? does it matter if you get shot on the battlefield or in a camp? what is the difference? most people signed up happily most didn't even know what they were fighting for..

So lets get past what happens in War... people die **** loads of them. There has been wars on this planet all they way back in time we could go on and on about how people die in them.

Most didn't even know what they were fighting for... nearly 70 years on neither do we.

So what was so important to have this war of all wars?

What was one man fighting for? (excuse me while I laugh my head off at the fact it was Hitlers war on his own) you just don't get that kind of support for nothing. (today we have wars that nobody supports.. and against who ? Don't we bomb brown people? the weak?)

What was the allies fighting for?

And where do the people (commoners) come into all this?

Was the leaders on both sides just fighting for themselves?

both sides did equally bad things to eachother

From what I've gathered Stalin did 10x more horrendous things then Hitler atleast people wanted to fight for Hitler as Stalin had to bully his country to fight.

In Germany people actually knew what they were fighting for and for the allies all they knew was they were going to war......

I wonder what people would think if the government said "Right we going to eradicate the mafia we've had enough of there dealings and way of life" Most people would go hip hip hooray... lock em up.. off with his head!! and so on
    Andrew - applying moral relativism is a diversionary tactic.
    It is one of the methods of deception used by a range of people who are pushing an agenda - be they secondhand car salesmen, cult leaders, or holocaust deniers.

There is an excellent analysis of the various styles of rhetoric on the New England Skeptic Society site http://www.theness.com/index.php/holocaust-denial/

In case you're interested, you're employing number 2:

"Applying moral relativism: A common cliche among Holocaust revisionists is the notion that the Americans and the Allies were just as guilty in their “crimes against humanity” as were the Nazis. A post-War “historian” Harry
Elmer Barnes began such a debate some forty years ago. He gives the following example of anti-German “atrocities:” the expulsion (but not the annihilation) of the Sudetenland Germans from Czechoslovakia (an act of Allied retaliation which he calls the “Final Solution” for the German people
in mockery of Heydrich’s and Himmler’s “Final Solution to the Jewish Question”). Others from Barnes’ school have discussed the firebombings over Dresden and Koln and conveyed that such actions constituted a greater war crime than any killings in Nazi camps. In saying so, they have attempted to dilute and dissipate the historical significance and unique quality of the Jewish genocide."

Hajime Tokuno, MD
    New England Skeptic Society
    http://www.theness.com/index.php/holocaust-denial/

Incidentally, the other methods are:
    Name calling
    Misquoting sources
    Eliminating facts
    Changing facts
    Applying the conspiracy theory
    The numbers game
    Generating incredulity
    Instilling doubt
    Feigning stupidity
    Creating publicity
    Promoting pseudoscience

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Milneman (4th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

@Cidersomerset

I wanted to thank you for all the research you've done, and the sharing of such valuable resources and archives

The Dunkirk scenario is interesting - I shall read up on it and maybe come back to you for clarification if needed!

Thanks again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I think war has evolved from clan verses clan for hunting grounds, up to to days
    multi trillion dollar military ind complex's around the world. Not many ordinary folk
    would willingly go to war for the adventure, though still a significant amount do.
    Many join the arm forces for training in other careers later, more out of a duty
    to defend there homeland and many more are conscripted.

During various periods of history there were all sorts of reasons for disputes
    and wars were fought, and it was at times very glamorous to wear a uniform
    and plunder the defeated foe. But we have come to the point in history after
    the industrial carnage of the 20th century, billions could perish at a push of
    a button or a biological weapon. History has always repeated itself in all
    kinds of ways.

I'm hoping with mass communication its going to be harder for one group
    to demonise another. At present the Muslims are the group portrayed as
    the bad guys , but we all know this is over simplifying things so that the
    elites can keep maneuvering their flocks and proffits.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th December 2013 at 13:47.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

loungelizard (4th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loungelizard (here)
    It's funny the horrors of war stay the main topic and the people most upset about it keep reminding us yet we never get to actually understanding the war properly (maybe that's the point). Some times I dont think people understand what War is?
    Does it really matter whether you get shot in the face or bayoneted in the throat or shot in the back of the head or a grenade land on your lap or a bomb land on your house or stretched on a rack or hung drawn and quartered or all the other ways of killing people? does it matter if you get shot on the battlefield or in a camp? what is the difference? most people signed up happily most didn't even know what they were fighting for..

So lets get past what happens in War... people die **** loads of them. There has been wars on this planet all they way back in time we could go on and on about how people die in them.

Most didn't even know what they were fighting for... nearly 70 years on neither do we.

What was one man fighting for? (excuse me while I laugh my head off at the fact it was Hitlers war on his own) you just don't get that kind of support for nothing. (today we have wars that nobody supports.. and against who ? Don't we bomb brown people? the weak?)

From what I've gathered Stalin did 10x more horrendous things then Hitler atleast people wanted to fight for Hitler as Stalin had to bully his country to fight.

In Germany people actually knew what they were fighting for and for the allies all they knew was they were going to war......

I wonder what people would think if the government said "Right we going to eradicate the mafia we've had enough of there dealings and way of life" Most people would go hip hip hooray... lock em up.. off with his head!! and so on
    Andrew - applying moral relativism is a diversionary tactic.
    It is one of the methods of deception used by a range of people who are pushing an agenda - be they secondhand car salesmen, cult leaders, or holocaust deniers.

There is an excellent analysis of the various styles of rhetoric on the New England Skeptic Society site http://www.theness.com/index.php/holocaust-denial/

In case you're interested, you're employing number 2:

"Applying moral relativism: A common cliche among Holocaust revisionists is the notion that the Americans and the Allies were just as guilty in their “crimes against humanity” as were the Nazis. A post-War “historian” Harry
Elmer Barnes began such a debate some forty years ago. He gives the following example of anti-German “atrocities:” the expulsion (but not the annihilation) of the Sudetenland Germans from Czechoslovakia (an act of Allied retaliation which he calls the “Final Solution” for the German people
in mockery of Heydrich’s and Himmler’s “Final Solution to the Jewish Question”). Others from Barnes’ school have discussed the firebombings over Dresden and Koln and conveyed that such actions constituted a greater war crime than any killings in Nazi camps. In saying so, they have attempted to dilute and dissipate the historical significance and unique quality of the Jewish genocide."

Hajime Tokuno, MD
    New England Skeptic Society
    http://www.theness.com/index.php/holocaust-denial/

Incidentally, the other methods are:
    Name calling
    Misquoting sources
    Eliminating facts
    Changing facts
    The numbers game
    Generating incredulity
    Instilling doubt
    Feigning stupidity
    Creating publicity
    Promoting pseudoscience
    Yes to divert us from the horrors of war and to talk about the other stuff... Im not denying the horrors just skipping over them for a change.

Thanks though for trying to put me in the holocaust deniers corner and I dont see how any of this is relevant to me -

Name calling
    Misquoting sources
    Eliminating facts
    Changing facts
    The numbers game
    Generating incredulity
    Instilling doubt
    Feigning stupidity
    Creating publicity
    Promoting pseudoscience

and wasn't it one of the holocaust promoters misquoting sources?

It's like your saying i have an agenda to make WW2 look cool or something, typical timewasting rhetoric that you could label any discussion with.

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

@Cidersomerset

I wanted to thank you for all the research you've done, and the sharing of such valuable resources and archives

The Dunkirk scenario is interesting - I shall read up on it and maybe come back to you for clarification if needed!

Thanks again

[/QUOTE]

No problem mate, and thanks for your contributions,I'm learning new things every
    day,on all different subjects...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th December 2013 at 13:59.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (4th December 2013), loungelizard (4th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Inserting another different perspective on the guy, because this is the right place to do it:

http://savitrieradevotees.blogspot.d...nd-mother.html

[first part from here]

That's very interesting reading . Never seen this commentary before

So once again, the Asuras were defeated ... and who were they . In the light of our some more recent discoveries ,
    the idea seems to be that those were one type of grey extraterrestrial visitors ( those with utmost interest in conducting their genetic experiments with/on humans ) who attempted to achieve control over the planet through Hitler and his 'friends'

after planting the idea of 'master race' in them .

What it seems to suggest is that whoever they were, they could not achieve any such control with their little fleet but had tried to use the whole arsenal of weaponry and human force in such an aggressive sadistic manner to achieve their goals , in short span of time .

Did they hope to turn this planet to one big cemetery .

The only real weapon against war is Peace ..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th December 2013), meeradas (4th December 2013), Milneman (4th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

There is the ET or inter dimensional entity side to this and do they harvest
    the adrenalin or essence of humanity excreted particularly during fear as
    humans die or suffer. I'm open to all possibilities and again this makes
    sense why we are not able as a human species to put aside our prejudices.

I know no one that has ever said to me lets petition our governments to
    invade another country for no reason, though they have conned us especially
    recently with Iraq & Afghanistan. We have the resources and know how to
    spread out resources equally, but not the maturity it seems. I am torn
    between several contradicting views I have learn't in the last few years
    to what maybe going on.

Growing up in the cold war atmosphere it was simple, Capitalism good,
    communism bad. Even at school I knew this was not right and there
    were many more nuances , but with the advances in science and
    astronomy, in fields like string theory , quantum mechanics, and all the
    new exo planets discovered, and much more mind sets are changing imo....

I have listened to 1000's of hours of the ion material, which basically
    says we are all 'gods' and great fun and frustrating but thats a whole
    another meme .LOL

I just watched an interesting discussion on the Battle of Gettysburg, it
    being the 150th anniversary , which was the decisive battle of that conflict.
    Again reminding us history repeats itself until we can evolve out of it.

The Seven Critical Decisions of Gettysburg
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BKQjoEmSthk

Just thinking out loud...LOL...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th December 2013 at 15:59.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (5th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

what weighs on my mind, is how a prophecy was falsely fulfilled...

if God said you do not get to return until 6 million have left you, to the public, they can say whatever lies they want...

but it isn't going to make the big guy happy...

they could have said 6 million left us and went to America

the whole prophecy comes from 3 missing letters...

and those letters were played back and forth, discussed and debated until they came up with a consensus...

now 8 - 6 millions later with control of Media, bankers and politicians they have returned to their holy lands...

Rothschild's own Canada so I understand why it isn't possible to debate it there, but I'm not in Canada

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    There is a real reason the numbers have to be 6 million. It has to with a prophecy and nothing to with Germans. You could look up how many times 6 million jews were killed before WW2. Interesting stuff.
    Is this a reference to the claim that there is a prophecy in the Torah about 6 million Jews "needing to vanish"? If so, do you have a precise reference to the place in a translation of the Torah where this verse can be found? I know about the alleged missing letters etc - I just can't find where it is supposed to be.

I have tried to find more information on Google, but unfortunately, the only sites I can find that refer to this are not…um…how to be polite here…scholarly sites. The same set phrases are repeated time and time again, word for word, but I can't find any intelligent debate or actual evidence, which makes me uneasy.

I wonder...is there a similar prediction for the 5 million non-Jews murdered by the Nazis? Did the mentally ill have a prophecy somewhere? How about the Roma?

If you are unable to provide a reference to the verse in the Torah, I will be relegating this rumour to the dustbin full of vile holocaust lies.
    Last edited by loungelizard; 4th December 2013 at 18:46.

16. Link to Post #110
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Inserting another different perspective on the guy, because this is the right place to do it:

http://savitrieradevotees.blogspot.d...nd-mother.html

[first part from here]
    Well this is interesting, but in everything I've read in Mein Kampf, in Hitler's own words, there's nothing to suggest this is true. Not saying it's impossible, just very, very unlikely.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

loungelizard (5th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a real reason the numbers have to be 6 million. It has to with a prophecy and nothing to with Germans. You could look up how many times 6 million jews were killed before WW2. Interesting stuff.
    Is this a reference to the claim that there is a prophecy in the Torah about 6 million Jews "needing to vanish"? If so, do you have a precise reference to the place in a translation of the Torah where this verse can be found? I know about the alleged missing letters etc - I just can't find where it is supposed to be.

I have tried to find more information on Google, but unfortunately, the only sites I can find that refer to this are not…um…how to be polite here…scholarly sites. The same set phrases are repeated time and time again, word for word, but I can't find any intelligent debate or actual evidence, which makes me uneasy.

I wonder...is there a similar prediction for the 5 million non-Jews murdered by the Nazis? Did the mentally ill have a prophecy somewhere? How about the Roma?

If you are unable to provide a reference to the verse in the Torah, I will be relegating this rumour to the dustbin full of vile holocaust lies.
    I am not at a point where I can be your researcher. I do not have the time at present to follow this thread as closely as I like. I have only replied to posts i was quoted in and I am behind at that. I will look at old notes and see if i can find it again as time allows.

I am not sure you are going to find as many scholarly sites that will make you comfortable. There are not many people doing peer reviewed research on this subject. There are some that tout the official story but not so many who challenge the official story. It will not help their careers, they do not make any money, and there is the possible, end up arrested thing.

If you want to know, you may have to get uncomfortable. You may have to read sites you are not used to. It is up to you to believe what works for you. You are not going to find this discussed in depth on any major "reputable" media.

Quote I wonder...is there a similar prediction for the 5 million non-Jews murdered by the Nazis? Did the mentally ill have a prophecy somewhere? How about the Roma?
    I don't know. Have you looked it up? You could look in the mentally ill holocaust museum. Or the Roma holocaust museum. How many mentally ill died? How many Roma died? You know it was 6 million Jews. You know that number can't be changed. I thought so..... Have you figured out why?

Quote If you are unable to provide a reference to the verse in the Torah, I will be relegating this rumour to the dustbin full of vile holocaust lies.
    From what I have seen of your postings here .... I have learned to not expect much more from you.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

Andrew (5th December 2013), karelia (4th December 2013), loungelizard (5th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #112
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Which is exactly the point we are trying to make. I'm not sure if you get that I have a really, really clear understanding of what happened. This has been a hobby of mine, studying this particular part of history in a greater attempt to understand just how crazy mankind can be. It's a great example of the transcendental unity of a-perception (to borrow from Kant).

So let me see if I understand you correctly: Are you suggesting that it seems to you we are putting the blame directly on Hitler's shoulders without taking into account the other issues at factor here?

If that's so, then at least in my case, that's not true. I realize this was a world-wide flustercluck.

Let me know if I'm reading you correctly, Andrew. Then I can proceed.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

loungelizard (5th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #113
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    what weighs on my mind, is how a prophecy was falsely fulfilled...

if God said you do not get to return until 6 million have left you, to the public, they can say whatever lies they want...

but it isn't going to make the big guy happy...

they could have said 6 million left us and went to America

the whole prophecy comes from 3 missing letters...

and those letters were played back and forth, discussed and debated until they came up with a consensus...

now 8 - 6 millions later with control of Media, bankers and politicians they have returned to their holy lands...

Rothschild's own Canada so I understand why it isn't possible to debate it there, but I'm not in Canada
    Rocky dude....mutual friend actually recommended we get together to sort some stuff out I've got going on, so I want to pursue that if you're cool.

Can you give me the prophesy you're talking about? I'm confuzzled. Show me a link, a book, an article. Anything. Need the info to comment on the info.

Spanks. :D

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am not at a point where I can be your researcher. I do not have the time at present to follow this thread as closely as I like. I have only replied to posts i was quoted in and I am behind at that. I will look at old notes and see if i can find it again as time allows.

I am not sure you are going to find as many scholarly sites that will make you comfortable. There are not many people doing peer reviewed research on this subject. There are some that tout the official story but not so many who challenge the official story. It will not help their careers, they do not make any money, and there is the possible, end up arrested thing.

If you want to know, you may have to get uncomfortable. You may have to read sites you are not used to. It is up to you to believe what works for you. You are not going to find this discussed in depth on any major "reputable" media.

Quote I wonder...is there a similar prediction for the 5 million non-Jews murdered by the Nazis? Did the mentally ill have a prophecy somewhere? How about the Roma?
    I don't know. Have you looked it up? You could look in the mentally ill holocaust museum. Or the Roma holocaust museum. How many mentally ill died? How many Roma died? You know it was 6 million Jews. You know that number can't be changed. I thought so..... Have you figured out why?

Quote If you are unable to provide a reference to the verse in the Torah, I will be relegating this rumour to the dustbin full of vile holocaust lies.
    From what I have seen of your postings here .... I have learned to not expect much more from you.
    That's a shame, and I mean that sincerely. I really hope you can find the time to take part in this discussion more fully as I do seem to sense you've got a rather unique perspective on the subject, even if I don't fully understand it yet.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

aikisaw (4th December 2013), loungelizard (5th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

sorry it was in one of the links I posted...

Quote “The Hebrew word for ‘ye shall return’(TaShuVU), seems to have been spelled incorrectly. Grammatically it requires another (vav). It ought to read (TaShUVU). Why is it lacking the letter (vav) which stands for six?. [TaShuVU] without the vav is a prediction to the Jewish people of ultimate return to their national homeland. TaShuVU in numbers adds up to 708: tav=400, shin=300, vei=2, vey=6. When we write the year, we ignore the millennia. In 1948 on the secular calendar, we witnessed the miracle of Jewish return to Israel. On the Hebrew calendar it was the year 5708. That was the year predicted by the incomplete word (TaShuVu), you shall return. We did return, lacking 6 – an all important 6 million of our people who perished in the holocaust. Yet the fulfillment of the prediction of return in precisely that year implied by the gematria of TaShuVU gives us firm hope that the words of the prophets for Final Redemption will come true as well.” link
    that is why the huge sudden push to fulfill the prophecy so they could return on the specific year, they "translated" from holy text...

6 was a good number, why not vanish just 6 or 60, or 600? why 6 with 6 zeros?

why not 666?

who decided 6 million must die in furnaces for Jews to return to Israel?

Headline News?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 4th December 2013 at 22:25.

25. Link to Post #115
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This is going to be the last thing I have to say in this thread.
    A thought experiment:

You go to a new restaurant. This is a restaurant that operates out of a small home, but has been given rave reviews. You order a vegetarian dish with tofu, and to your amazement the dish is absolutely delicious. In fact, it's the best vegetarian dish you've had the chance to eat in your life! Occasionally you find a hair in the vegetables, but this isn't uncommon and you over look it. You find a button on the bottom of your place that looks like it came from a shirt or a sweater, but you overlook that as presentation. You also hear strange banging coming from the kitchen but decide to overlook it, as well strange but delicious smells coming from the kitchen. You are hungry, you are eager for this experience, so you do not give it credence.

However, your companion in taking a sample of the meal you have left on your plate discovers a tooth. In fact, it's a human tooth. Which leads you to believe that instead of a vegetarian meal, you've in fact consumed human flesh.

Outraged, you go back to the waiter who comes to your table, and demand to ask what has happened! The waiter confirms that in fact you have consumed human flesh, and he was under order to serve it to you. You ask who gave those orders, he directs you to the restaurant manager. The manager also confirms, but says he was also acting under orders. He points you to the chef. The chef seems puzzled at your angry reaction. He points out that had you read the fine print, you would've realized that this restaurant serves human flesh under the guises of vegetarian meals as a novelty.

Now your first reaction is going to be that I have presented a thought experiment about the Third Reich. And you are wrong. Well, partly wrong. Keep reading.

Quite often, in philosophical arguments, an individual will present a fact which has no connection to the argument they wish to begin. They will wait for their opponent to respond with what they believe to be the classical response to their suggestion, and then use that as a jumping off point. Basically, instead of taking the higher road, the more difficult road, of presenting a hypothesis and defending it, they scramble to an easier position of attacking a belief: we are now on the defensive to prove the holocaust, to prove our numbers. Those who deny this are on the easier side of this argument, and this is intentional.

Sorry, my inner nanny is saying "SPANK" here. So yeah. Spank.

I believe that is what has happened here. Simply, this is sophism. And I will not play this game any more. I don't know what your real intentions may be, but this thread is destructive.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Agape (4th December 2013), Bob (12th January 2014), loungelizard (5th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

the search for answers to lies is what we do as conspiracy sleuths...

to me 6 is too many but would have fulfilled the prophecy...

was the monster the one who killed the 6, or the one who created a prophecy out of a type-o that killed 6 million?

the good news is, 6 million didn't die...

no matter what any of the headline news told all of us and wrote in history books.

I have delivered God's messages, they aren't a word game trying to come up with meanings from a few letters that affect the outcome of the world...

they have meanings known by all who read them

the Will of God is Peace is the 11th commandment given to Islam...

he doesn't want the Jews destroyed even if they twisted his message to get back to the holy lands...

but now I say a two state solution is the answer, they should feel glad to accept sharing the lands with Palestinians...

the alternative is wait for the other 5.5 M to vanish which is very possible...

28. Link to Post #117
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

so ya'll are talking about converted jews right? Not the actual peoples lineage from 'round' is-ra-el ....correct?

as in NAZI'S killin ask a nazi's....
    Last edited by thunder24; 4th December 2013 at 23:08.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

29. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (4th December 2013)

30. Link to Post #118
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hey Milneman

i was curious who you were addressing in your posts # 80 and # 79 as i see in post 79 i am mis quoted. part of lounge lizzards quote is directly under mine and it reads like a part of what i was saying ...

Quote Nanoo Nanoo said
    Quote You do realise Stalin was responsible for close to 20 million deaths during the second world war...
    Yes, I think people do realise that. But this thread is entitled "The Hitler Speech..."
    is this the cause of your confusion to what i was saying or have i mis read the point of your posts ? ( which i enjoyed reading by the way )

N

31. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

From an article found at http://zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/

Quote Research shows that the reason for this bizarre Jewish fixation on the number 6,000,000 primarily stems from an ancient religious prophecy in the Torah. According to some sources, the prophecy envisioned that before the Jewish people could reclaim and reconquer Palestine to establish a Jewish homeland called “Israel”, 6,000,000 Jews would first have to perish in a fiery burnt offering (i.e. “Holocaust”), as a sacrifice to their bloodthirsty tribal deity, YHWH. (See: Weintraub, Ben. The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism: Keystone of the New World Order. Washington, D.C.: Cosmo Pub., 1995.) Jewish author, Benjamen Blech, confirmed this reality in his book “The Secrets of Hebrew Words” (J Aronson Inc., 1991, p. 241), stating,

“You shall return minus 6,000,000″; Jewish scripture relates a prophecy that 6,000,000 Jews must vanish before they can reclaim Palestine as their ancient ancestral homeland.

“The Hebrew word for ‘ye shall return’(TaShuVU), seems to have been spelled incorrectly. Grammatically it requires another (vav). It ought to read (TaShUVU). Why is it lacking the letter (vav) which stands for six?. [TaShuVU] without the vav is a prediction to the Jewish people of ultimate return to their national homeland. TaShuVU in numbers adds up to 708: tav=400, shin=300, vei=2, vey=6. When we write the year, we ignore the millennia. In 1948 on the secular calendar, we witnessed the miracle of Jewish return to Israel. On the Hebrew calendar it was the year 5708. That was the year predicted by the incomplete word (TaShuVu), you shall return. We did return, lacking 6 – an all important 6 million of our people who perished in the holocaust. Yet the fulfillment of the prediction of return in precisely that year implied by the gematria of TaShuVU gives us firm hope that the words of the prophets for Final Redemption will come true as well.”

Here are two additional commentaries on the origins of the “Six Million” from History & Scriptural Origins of the Six Million Number:

[Quote 1] Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must “vanish” before the state of Israel can be formed. “You shall return minus 6 million.” That’s why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the “6 million” is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in “burning ovens”, which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: “. . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State.” A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the “burning ovens” (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been “fulfilled” and Israel can become a “legitimate state”. –Unknown

[Quote 2] Regarding the ‘six million’ number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read “you shall return”. In the text the letter “V” or “VAU” is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is ’6 million’. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: “The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism”, Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean — the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. — A Correspondent
    The whole article is interesting and well worth the read.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

thunder24 (5th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    so ya'll are talking about converted jews right? Not the actual peoples lineage from 'round' is-ra-el ....correct?

as in NAZI'S killin ask a nazi's....
    I'm try to see where ET intervention was involved, through written text, or feeding words into the mind of the translator...

we are a modern world, and have experienced ET communications first hand, so now looking back to the time of witches and warlocks, and Greeks countless God's

we try to understand when ETs were acting as Gods passing man religions of control and putting their friends in control of leader positions...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 6 16 33 LastLast