Closed Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #221
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Originally posted by GoodeTXTG: " We can only hope that the "Shadow Civil War" that is going on "Breaks Well" for Humanity... IMHO."
    Hi GoodeTXTG, I am with you on that. It is fair to conclude that there is a big civil war above our heads, where humanity is not only oblivious to it, but is being used as a pawn in a chess game, and has very little to say (or asked) about it. It seems as if earth is a one big canvas where quite a few painters are printing their creation on it, and not many of them are taking into consideration what the bigger and shared picture will (or should) look like. More like modern art of random applying brush, rather than a painting of an inviting landscape. This is a survival mechanism at it's best, Partnerships that are made for the one purpose of self interests. And no depth of any spiritual connotation whatsoever.
    Based on this foundation things tend to rise and then are bound to fall.

Expanded consciousness and spirituality of shared communion is another basis to build upon, strong and durable structure.

Again, many thanks, GoodeTXTG, For your great courage to step forward and allowing us this table full of data, so we can help ourselves, this is an appreciated service, more than you may imagine, and a lot of respect to your wife for rowing this canoe together with you, Warm welcome to Avaon ~

No doubt there is a need to sit down and examine the information you provided in such a timely fashion, where AI seems to present itself and 'clash' with growing awareness and consciousness. Does the expansion of the one threatens the other? Is it possible that AI fear real consciousness and therefore emerges now to compete with it and try to control it?

Interesting times and timing indeed..

Questions to you, GoodeTXTG:
    (I wrote it down, but then noticed that some were already answered, especially with regards to the nature of AI, so please feel free to ignor and reply only to what you feel may be relevant. Thanks

1) Are you able to say how is the 'clearing' process is done on an asset from an AI influence (if found), in order to continue their use in the SSP?

2) When did the ET AI
    groups began to implement the AI in the Brain and the biology of human beings on earth?

3) What more can you say about the role of those "Intuitive Empath" ?

4) You make a distinction between technology interface with humans and AI biologically injected self aware one (If I understand correct), Is the first option also poses a threat for the races involved in the various SSP, or is it prevalent with them as well? Can an AI that is implemented by one Race can be considered as espionage to another (I think this general question was already asked in a slightly different version by cccme, and was mostly answered)

5) Is the current open armament to achieve Robots to replace the role of humans, the development of clever bots, big super high intelligent computers, and Nano technology for 'medical purposes' falls under any or similar to the ET/AI attempts to implement their AI influence? (was definitely asked and answered)

6) Where there any talked about solutions in the UN type meeting, for the observation of AI as a viable threat to the galaxy?

7) Within your overall experience with regards to the military/intelligence/ government factions, Where there ever any attempts for communication with other intelligences on different realms? Any spiritual connotation whatsoever? Does the spiritual factor (soul and consciousness) was ever favourably considered in any of the experiments, missions, discussions?

8) What are the implications of contagious self aware AI (black goo) on the soul after the biological body is being expanded, if at all?

----------------------------------------------------------

I like the distinction that GoodeTXTG made between mathematics and energy as main components and the language of the universe, both certainly exist in everything and this is evident even in our own relatively ignorant state, but the one is constant, accurate, measurable, unchangeable, and the second is fluid, dynamic and re-configurable, both intelligent beyond belief.

So, while the secret black military/government complex apparently prefer to concentrate it's heavy weight on the first one combined with the manipulation of the later, they try to put their hands on those who are inherently connected and naturally attentive to the flowing of the last one. Maybe this is where the focus is needed. Rather than the formation of rigid mathematical construct of hierarchical structures that fixates and destroys, the remedy is in the flowing integrative code of our cosmic universal law (The living organic planet) which builds and supports.

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 31st October 2014 at 19:34.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), dan33 (7th January 2015), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Frank V (1st November 2014), golden lady (1st November 2014), Hervé (1st November 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Les (31st October 2014), lightwalker (1st November 2014), mab777 (2nd November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Phoenix1304 (1st November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), Rollo (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), seeker/reader (31st October 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014), spiritwind (1st November 2014), Star Tsar (31st October 2014), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Question Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Hello,
    I just got back from Physical Therapy and am very happy to see that the discussion has turned and there are some great questions. I am going to get to those here first and will then begin to go back to the beginning of the Thread and see if there are any questions that the material I posted did not address.
    Thank you all...

NOTE: I am being told by the MOD's that Member's who use Avalons "GAIAN KNIGHT" Template Theme are having problems seeing the Blue Color Text I have been using for my posts. I am talking with them to figure out the best color for them to be able to see. The background looks to be black. One Mod told me the RED Showes up well but I am not sure if that is the best color to post every paragraph in.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 19:38.

4. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Member Les's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

I would like to see us move this discussion to what was said about our relationship to these aliens(maybe we shouldn't call them that,lol) and their not understood agenda. I have no doubt that humans are involved with interstellar and inter-dimensional beings and the secrets they know they are not telling. I think we know why too. So let's talk about what we can do to find out more and take steps to secure our own future.

5. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Les For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Callista (1st November 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), dan33 (7th January 2015), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), lightwalker (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), Rollo (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Information from a thread by Member Omniverse (We have different views on "AI" but have agreed to disagree and moved on/Truced) This thread reall got my attention. The information is worth a view IMHO

THREAD: What did the US Government give in Exchange for ET tech... Potentially Explained.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...028#post894028
    I believe the "Egyptian" connection hit you received and the connection to the referenced "Dark Pharo" (By the Black Sun Order) got my attention,
    It was referred to by the Black Sun Order on a number of occasions actually as a "Being" that is akin to Their "Pope". That is actually quite interesting.

It is not the "Black Pope" that the conspiracy theory groups talk about that does the black mass and satanic child sacrifices.

This one is said to be of an "Off World Royal Lineage" and is extremely ancient and an actual shape shifter (Not like some of the Reptilian stories) and sort of lives by the "Star Wars" "Sith" "Dark Side" of the "Force" (Sorce Field) type of ideology (According to the colorful information they gave me during their recruitment attempts).

They said only "Its" closest circle was ever granted an audience and attended to "It", and if anyone outside that circle was brought in for an audience they were never seen again (What ever that meant...A perfect story for Halloween right?) They had a lot of colorful stories as I said (Much of which sounded like the "Hidden Hand" ideology).

They knew my whole life story and what I could be used for in their agenda. I was promised income bordering on 7 figures and a house in the gated development over by SMU (Close to where George Bush is living now, this was back in 2008)... I obviously didn't take the offer. It was interesting that two of the times that they asked me to meet them were at Masonic Halls here in N. Dallas. I am fairly certain they were dark practitioners of the black arts and worked with the before mentioned "Entites".

I allowed my curiosity to bring me to close to these beasts (Very unwise, no Stupid on my part). I do not like to discuss a certain type of off world groups from the childhood MILAB days as when you bring them into your consciousness you bring yourself into theirs... I no longer want to become a beacon to them after escaping and gaining some protection from of the positive influences "Out There"...

There were the people at the top that made these deals with the off world groups with open minds and arms and were apart of the "Tricking" of their fellow humans. I didn't think that these "People" may had been encarnated or posessed by these beings to cause them to assist in tricking their fellow Humans... I don't know, I am getting way into speculation in this paragraph... But I hadn't thought of that angle.

The Egypt, Black/Dark "Pharo/Pope" remarks got my attention though... Like I said, interesting.
    GoodETxSG - Thank you for the information above.

Would you please explain if there is a relationship with this pope-like being that the black sun order worship and the AI. You mentioned that the AI is worshiped like a god also, are they worshiped by different elite groups, and are these groups at odds for power over Earth and humanity?

Would you be willing to share more information of the agenda of the black sun order and this off-world being that they worship? Is this being an Archontic type figure or the being that Luciferians and/or Satanists worship?

Thank you,

Seeker/Reader
    Excellent Question, I am going to post this on the Thread on "Avalon Interview" as well...

When I delt with the self identified "Black Sun Order" members they never once mentioned "AI" to me nor did the topic ever come up in any of our conversations.

As far as the "Black Pope"/"Black Pharaoh" is concerned it sounded like a "Non-Human" to me that was a "True Shape Shifter" and only its "Circle of Caretakers" saw its true form and spoke directly with it. It was said to wear robes and be much like the "Dark Lord Sith's" off of Star Wars and Very Powerful in the "Ways of the Force" or "Consciousness and Source Field Manipulation".

Most of their information sounded very much like a mixture of Nazi ideology the "Hidden Hand" (Google Hidden Hand, Information came out on the internet by an "Illuminati Insider") information which is Luciferian at its core.

Their main claim to fame was that they controlled the "Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" of Earth. Their agenda was to keep this power by "Hook or Crook" (They LOVED to use Pirate Jargon and Slogans) and said they would Rule the Financial System and "Take Everything And Give Back Nothing Until They Felt A Short Drop And A Quick Stop" (Which was a reference to being hung). When I was out on Lake Lewisville with them on a huge boat the Men and Women all had Tattoos of Black Sun's that were very "Naziish"...

They were very dark individuals and I really do not plan on going very deep into their information at this point. This may change, but right now they are running scared as they are on the brink of losing control of the Financial System and are a "Mortally Wounded Evil Beast" and at their most dangerous right now. There is a lot of information right now about various "Tentacles" of the "Cabal" Secret Earth Government (Of which the "Black Sun" is only ONE) "Tying up as many loose ends as possible right now". I was told to expect a "Cleansing Round of "Heart Attacks", "Strokes", "Suicides/Murder Suicides", "Strange dissapearances" and Their Recent Favorites "Car Accidents" and "Plane Crashes".

The "Stealth Civil War" going on among the various Current Era Break Away Groups AKA Secret Earth Governments Allied with different "Off World Beings" and "Ancient Break Away Civilizations", The Various Secret Space Programs also Allied with different "Off World Beings" and "Ancient Break Away Civilizations" is a very complicated and fragmented situation...

That doesn't factor in what is going on among the various Countries down here that are battling it out for the Financial System and hoping things going on "Above Them" work out since they have been told they do not have a "Need to Know" about them...

The only hope for us all is if the Groups Win that want to share the "Star Trek" era technologies with the rest of the planet Earth and treat all of Humanity the same. This will abolish any need for a Financial System at all and provide Free Energy (Heal The Planet) and Medical Technologies that will allow everyone to live a high quality and extended life here on Earth.

We need to stop participating in this system and start becoming self sufficient as much as possible. We need to work on raising our consciousness and learn our true power that has been hidden from us for nearly a hundred years. The video I posted shows a lot on that topic and how we can get a good start... IMHO

Video posted again below;

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 20:35.

7. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Hi GoodETxSG, could you expound on the symptoms of the AI, i.e., "spiders", shadows, etc. Are there other symptoms such as seeing movement from a full form that is very reminiscent of what we see in the movies (when a ghost moves across the screen, one can notice the movement, but only vaguely) - and actually feeling strange shocks to different parts of the body? And, how can we know for sure, or narrow our decisions as to what is causing these symptoms? Is there a definitive way to know if they are evil entities (ghosts, etc.,) or if it is AI? Thank you so much!
    warmest,
    crosby

Mainly we were supposed to report if we experience them and werent given that much information on them.
    But I will give what I gleaned: "Spiders and Bots" were named after the "Spider" and "Tentacle/Snake/Arm" looking like a shadow/dark form that would come out of electronics like laptops, cable boxes and LCD Televisions (Size could vary on the power of the electronics, Data Center Server Racks have had reports of Large Tentacles shoot out at technicians etc). I don't really know much about them other than we are supposed to keep an eye out for those and for shadows in your peripheral vision. IF you see them or you were touched by them (Generally you only see them only after infected by the signal) and you are isolated "Scanned" and if infected Treated/Cleared.

There are other things in this world like "Shadow Men/Beings" and other non physical beings that are not related to "AI's". So we don't need to get paranoid about AI's and "Start Seeing Evil AI's behind every Light Pole".

Usually part of the getting cleared of the AI's involved a "Moderate Electrical Shock" to your Neurological System". There was something else to the process but I do not recall what all went into it. I remember the electrical shock was an important part for some reason (But down go sticking your digits into a electrical socket if you think your infected or anger a cop into "Tazing" you, lol).

I have to add some humor to all of this or we would all be calling our doctors for Xanax on Monday

8. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

Having had time to watch the interview I must say it was fantastic and very insightful, I have learned a lot of new things such as shadow spiders etc and I would like to say thanks a million to Bill Ryan, Christine and not forgetting the Whistleblower-GoodETxSG, I can't wait to see the second half. :-D
    The truth exists, it's only a matter of how to find it.

-Kez :-D

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kez For This Post:

astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (1st November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), dan33 (7th January 2015), darren (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #227
    Thanks

(Generally you only see them only after infected by the signal) and you are isolated "Scanned" and if infected Treated/Cleared.

I have to add some humor to all of this or we would all be calling our doctors for Xanax on Monday
    Would a person who is in tune/awakening/using third eye ect, be able to see them (spiders ect)?

I ask as i had an experience a couple of weeks ago along these lines and when hearing your talk,it stop me in my tracks! Never heard of these 'spiders' before! I kept that story to myself until a had seen a few other people mention it lol

Currently sitting in a bath,with a toaster plugged in on the side waiting for your answer!

Peace.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

21g (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), birddog (1st November 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), dan33 (7th January 2015), Flash (2nd November 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), Verdilac (7th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Question:
    How does the TRANSHUMAN agenda fit into all this. Is a transhuman being a mix between AI and the human and does this then create another whole entity. Are their such beings here now?
    And
    What is the big picture as you see it, the end of a cycle, the increasing vibration of human beings and earth, all this information now coming to light, this war ongoing, Aliens, good and bad. I know a big question and this answer will change as and more info comes forward.
    THANK YOU
    Transhumanism is naturally where science and technology will go with the Funding of the "AI Prophet" influenced Groups and their MA$$ FUNDING. The "AI's" would like to have us build them Bil-Mechanical Android Type Bodies to move into and then Pilot them, if they have a Human who Self Augments their Body even better.

They can enhabit that vessel and fit into society even better. All in All it is a slippery slope! Once we head down it there is no going back. The Big Picture is their NORMAL AGENDA. What they have done to many thousands of civilizations over many millions of years. Which is described in the main post on AI's and the Aliens and Secret Government/SSP's Concerns.

As far as the Change in Vibration of Human Beings is concerned.

This doesn't seem to be a Secret. The "Changes" in the Sun, Our Planets Cycles and the Cycles of Other Planets in our Solar System have been documented (And Supressed) for years. People like David Wilcock have been talking about these changes for a long time.

There is a "Part" of Our Galaxy that Our Local Star Cluster is moving through that is In a "Tighter Twist" (Higher Density) of the Galaxies "Torsion Field".

As we enter further into it... the Sun and the Planets and Each of Us all "Change in Uur vibration" (As we "Recalibrate" or our circuits burn out trying) to match the new environment.

This Change in Density Raises Our Consciousness which is already an Extremely Powerful Part of Creation and Our Higher Selfs Connection to the Super Consciousness. IMHO that is...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by darren (here)

(Generally you only see them only after infected by the signal) and you are isolated "Scanned" and if infected Treated/Cleared.

Would a person who is in tune/awakening/using third eye ect, be able to see them (spiders ect)?

I ask as i had an experience a couple of weeks ago along these lines and when hearing your talk,it stop me in my tracks! Never heard of these 'spiders' before! I kept that story to myself until a had seen a few other people mention it lol

Currently sitting in a bath,with a toaster plugged in on the side waiting for your answer!

Peace.
    I don't know the answer to that question. I am sorry.

13. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

I don't know the answer to that question. I am sorry.
    Ok no worries,what will be will be! Oh and i'd like to take the opportunity to thank you and your wife,for what you are doing! It can't be easy but it is appreciated.

Toaster on standby!

Peace.
    Last edited by darren; 31st October 2014 at 21:35.

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (1st November 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

15. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Over thirty years ago I had two major hallucinations, one of which involved a tarantula and the other was about a massive react angular stone, black, the identical one which appeared in the movie 2001, A Space Odyssey.
    I remember both incidences clearly. I had just fallen asleep, and forgotten to turn off the bedside light.
    Suddenly I woke up, in time to see a massive spider run along to top of our curtain rail. Needless to say, such spiders didn't exist in Central London apartments. I knew it was a vision, or hallucination, although seemed real. While still contemplating the event my then husband woke up, with a scream of terror, sitting bolt upright in bed. And said "OMG, did you see that huge spider?" So that made me wonder about where this vision originated from.

Around that same time, another night, I had gone to comfort my newborn baby in the room next door, and fallen asleep on his bed. When suddenly I woke up with another hallucination, of this huge metallic looking highly polished stone, sitting on the window sill.
    I knew about how brain waves, when in alpha, could perceive other-dimensional stuff between sleeping and waking. Later that day, at breakfast, my son's nanny who was living with us, and her room was near the entrance of the apartment, told us how she had had a weird vision that night, of some kind of a poltergeist breaking down the front door and with a lot of noise heading down to where our bedrooms were. When we checked the hours of our strange experiences they were the same.

Later when my astrology teacher called me about something she said she noticed that my telephone was being tapped. She told me that the (British) government had a multi-story building with at least 200 people working day and night, doing surveillance by tapping personal phone lines, and that astrologers were high on their list. She also thought that my new interest in astrology would have aroused their interest. I'm now wondering if all those events were connected, as they tie in with what you have been sharing here.
    Last edited by ulli; 31st October 2014 at 22:10.

16. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), dan33 (7th January 2015), darren (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Rollo (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), spiritwind (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #231
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Cheers for your bravery and stamina. Just trying to absorb this info is a mind funk -
    as for trying to convey it as clearly as you do, well, i think my frontal lobes would resign !

Assuming that superconciousness has seen this drama played out many times before, is it
    probable that we have attracted this A.I. intervention to ourselves ? good old fashioned
    Karma at work ? Possibly because we have embraced control and domination as a way to roll as as species ?

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), darren (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (1st November 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

19. Link to Post #232
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Looks like a really interesting couple of interviews, and has stirred up some interesting questions.

Is there an MP3 version we can download to listen to while doing other stuff?
    It is very easy to download and convert any video to MP3 using browser plugin http://www.glimmersoft.com/podcaster/ for firefox.
    I use it extensively to download videos to my MP3 player.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (1st November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

21. Link to Post #233
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Just to clarify, any one who has had implants, have been infected with AI including the common cold as a carrier. With a view to take over the host's mind.

Is there a DIY method to help clear this?
    I also assum this will vairy with the diffrent types of implants.

I resently had a situation where by an apprent upgrade of a main electrical supplie had to take place in the street.
    It let lose some nasty entities, the long story shortened, I found it very usful to stand bare feet on the ground, proper soil and grass, your whole body is good, with some skin contact, I know that's tricky when it's nippy.:-) I also had some healers give me a hand as well, earthing was most deffinetly the best help.

Many thanks for this exciting thread........little overwhelm at covering all your threads, very sincerely most greatful.
    Last edited by Ria; 1st November 2014 at 06:32.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), galilava (4th November 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (1st November 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

23. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    What does that say about your evolved consciousness? I don't give a sh!t if your race is 1,000,000 times older than our race, compassion is the real signifier of how evolved you are. Compassion is the force of expansion of self, and if you have lost yours, you have regressed 1,000,000 lifetimes. Time to re-write the protocol.
    Great perspective and intelligent species evolution measurement. I follow you with the service to others vs. service to self categorization. Yet I believe we need both, experience all in order to evolve.
    I follow the law of one method of being 51% biased toward service to other, for evolution criteria.
    I suggest one more criteria for intelligent species evolution, insusceptible to fear.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Christine (1st November 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (1st November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (1st November 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Phoenix1304 (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

25. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG: " We can only hope that the "Shadow Civil War" that is going on "Breaks Well" for Humanity... IMHO."
    Hi GoodETxSG, I am with you on that. It is fair to conclude that there is a big civil war above our heads, where humanity is not only oblivious to it, but is being used as a pawn in a chess game, and has very little to say (or asked) about it. It seems as if earth is a one big canvas where quite a few painters are printing their creation on it, and not many of them are taking into consideration what the bigger and shared picture will (or should) look like. More like modern art of random applying brush, rather than a painting of an inviting landscape. This is a survival mechanism at it's best, Partnerships that are made for the one purpose of self interests. And no depth of any spiritual connotation whatsoever.
    Based on this foundation things tend to rise and then are bound to fall.

Expanded consciousness and spirituality of shared communion is another basis to build upon, strong and durable structure.

Again, many thanks, GoodETxSG, For your great courage to step forward and allowing us this table full of data, so we can help ourselves, this is an appreciated service, more than you may imagine, and a lot of respect to your wife for rowing this canoe together with you, Warm welcome to Avaon ~

No doubt there is a need to sit down and examine the information you provided in such a timely fashion, where AI seems to present itself and 'clash' with growing awareness and consciousness. Does the expansion of the one threatens the other? Is it possible that AI fear real consciousness and therefore emerges now to compete with it and try to control it?

GoodETxSG: Yes, The Shadow Group thas is "Allied with and Prophets of the ET AI's" actively keep the population ignorant of our own Consciousness and Power of our Minds. This is for Control Reasons and Fear of what we can do with the Knowledge of HOW MAGIC REALY WORKS!

You notice how the "Illuminati" always makes a movie or produces a music video or television series that is heavily based on their agenda or the outcome they are trying to engineer? Some people have said that it is a part of the "Rules" that they must telegraph what they are going to do before they do it because of "Free Will" on this planet.

The truth is in the Quantum Mechanics of how Black Magic Works. As mentioned each of us are very powerful cocreators of our shared experience. The "Illuminati" knows this. What they do by showing us thses movies, videos, tv shows etc... is They are "Planting A Seed Of Their Intent Into Our Mass Consciousness". Once WE have this "Possibility" in our mass consciousness we just need a "Catalyst Event" to cause "US" to "Use the Co-Creative Power of OUR Mass Consciousness to Make It Happen In Our Shared Experience".

This sounds very simple, and it is... This is exactly how THEIR Power over us and manipulation of our consciousness is used against us, while we are kept in the dark about our own role and power in the creation of that reality. In Short, They use Main Stream Media (Un Plug Now!) to plant the idea/seed of what they want to occur.

Once we are thinking about it or it is in our subconsciousness they then impliment a "False Flag Event" to cause "Fear" and Strong Emotions from the Mass Public who also Have that "Idea/Seed" in their Consciousness. The Mass Public then uses the energy of their emotions and their mass joint consciousness and cocreative abilites to make that "Illuminati Agenda" become a "Shared Reality".

I do not know if this is a new concept for anyone here or if this is somewhat common knowledge as it has been to me from the sickening circles I once traveled in.

Interesting times and timing indeed..

Questions to you, GoodeTXTG:
    (I wrote it down, but then noticed that some were already answered, especially with regards to the nature of AI, so please feel free to ignor and reply only to what you feel may be relevant. Thanks

1) Are you able to say how is the 'clearing' process is done on an asset from an AI influence (if found), in order to continue their use in the SSP?
    Described just after your post
    2) When did the ET AI
    groups began to implement the AI in the Brain and the biology of human beings on earth?
    The "ET AI" has been in our Sol System since before Humans were on Earth and another Bi-pedal group of beings walked the planet. "IT" hitched a ride on those beings "Bio-Electric" fields and those of the Animals and Viruses etc as well as the Sun and the Earths Atmosphers/EM Field for Millions of Years until there was a civilization that they could "Use", and SEVERAL Earth Civilizations Came and Went that they did use. Some of the Anceint Break Away Civilizations that had Space Programs are still around and have dealing with Secret Earth Governments, Alien Allies and recently Non Secret Earth Governments. The AI's have quite a following of "Prophets" that are bent on making the World Order of living under a "Perfect System Governed by an AI that is Impartial and Fair to all and will replace all Governments".
    3) What more can you say about the role of those "Intuitive Empath" ?
    Intuitive Empaths seem to be very important in many programs. They were important in the "UN/Human Federation Type Conferences" because no outside technology was allowed in with the "Delegates" and there was a lot of mistrust. The "IE'S" were used to detect "Intent" of Deception or Harm towards the "Earth Delegates". The other "People" had their own people that I assume were doing similar activities. The "IE's" were also brought in for interrogations of prisoners/combatants (Both Earth Human and Non Human. Electronic means of "Reading Minds" has never been reliable especially with some beings abilities manipulating Consciousness and the Source Field with their own "Consciousness" even when they had been sedated). Unfortunately many of the jobs/reasons "IE's" are called in are for Dark Reasons and very Twisted things occur which are very hard on the "Empath" part of the "IE's" personality. The list goes on and on. The Intuitive Empaths were broken into sub groups during MILAB training based on what they were willing to do to others, their Psychic Abilities and "Other Traits". This usually determined what programs they were "Drafted Off" into after the MILAB Training portion of their lives.
    4) You make a distinction between technology interface with humans and AI biologically injected self aware one (If I understand correct), Is the first option also poses a threat for the races involved in the various SSP, or is it prevalent with them as well? Can an AI that is implemented by one Race can be considered as espionage to another (I think this general question was already asked in a slightly different version by cccme, and was mostly answered)
    Some of this technology was very cool. You cannot make a zig zag maneuver around objects at 18,000+ KPH using a "Fly by wire" Stick and Throttle system. The Bio-Neurological connection to the crafts computers, flight controls, environmental controls, weapons controls etc with heads up displays are so tied into your neurology that as you are thinking of a maneuver, arming a weapons system and reinforcing sheilding the computers is already communicating with the crafts sub systems and making the adjustments. The technology becomes an extension of your body (Like an electronic prosthetic as mentioned in the interview/discussion with Christine).
    5) Is the current open armament to achieve Robots to replace the role of humans, the development of clever bots, big super high intelligent computers, and Nano technology for 'medical purposes' falls under any or similar to the ET/AI attempts to implement their AI influence? (was definitely asked and answered)
    If the Terminator type Robots hit production and the AI "SkyNet" type technology go online and the "AI Prophets" are stupid enough to follow through with this after they have been warned they are setting all of us up for a very scary and deadly time indeed. I do not think we will ever look like we are about to get to this point EVERY SINGLE HUMAN HAS THE RESPONSIBILITY TO DESTROY THEIR FACILITIES IMMEDIATELY! This just cannot be allowed to happen at any personal cost.

6) Where there any talked about solutions in the UN type meeting, for the observation of AI as a viable threat to the galaxy?
    There were some situations where I was able to interact with some of these Humanish "People" but these "Conferences" were VERY Formal and there was a strange monotone language that seemed "Universal" that I did't understand and there was always a "Person" doing some sort of sign language. If there was any "Telepathy" going on it was never directed at me. I was always completely unaware of what was being discussed. I just sat with that smart pad plexy glass computer device and went over as much material as I could. I do know the AI's were not the only threat, there were many wars and problems with beings from other realities/dimensions or types that they were at odd's with. There also seemed to be MANY other "Federations" out there that they were dealing with. I do not know if there were any "Super UN Federation Conferences" going on between these groups (It would only make sense) but I was never at anything like that. Unlike the other "IE's" in my group that rotated into these "Humanish" Conferences I did not rotate into the some of the "Other Federation Type Conferences" with the Very Non Human Types because of some agreement. Because of some of the things I went through in my early years with some of these beings and the program I was "Drafted Into" I was kept away from "Them". I do remember experiences with the other well known and spoken of "Beings" that MILABS talk about.
    7) Within your overall experience with regards to the military/intelligence/ government factions, Where there ever any attempts for communication with other intelligences on different realms? Any spiritual connotation whatsoever? Does the spiritual factor (soul and consciousness) was ever favourably considered in any of the experiments, missions, discussions?

8) What are the implications of contagious self aware AI (black goo) on the soul after the biological body is being expanded, if at all?

The Black Goo was an "ET AI" Creation/Engineered Product (By Proxy) and were "Nanobots" of some sort that were also in a fluid that changed viscus states and even patterns and shapes when electricity, magnetic fields and sound vibrations were exposed to it. I witnessed this on one of the SSP "Research Vessels". I cannot imagine a person ever being the same after being injected with this stuff like some MILABs have reported in some of the videos people have brought to my attention. They would "Activate" when inside the "Biology" of a being and begin to replicate and make changes to that being. Some say to strengthen bones and other "Super Soldier" types of things... I am not sure but I think various groups have cracked the code and learned to program them to do all kinds of things. I would fight tooth and toe nail against anyone that tried to inject me with that stuff!
    ----------------------------------------------------------

I like the distinction that GoodETxSG made between mathematics and energy as main components and the language of the universe, both certainly exist in everything and this is evident even in our own relatively ignorant state, but the one is constant, accurate, measurable, unchangeable, and the second is fluid, dynamic and re-configurable, both intelligent beyond belief.

So, while the secret black military/government complex apparently prefer to concentrate it's heavy weight on the first one combined with the manipulation of the later, they try to put their hands on those who are inherently connected and naturally attentive to the flowing of the last one. Maybe this is where the focus is needed. Rather than the formation of rigid mathematical construct of hierarchical structures that fixates and destroys, the remedy is in the flowing integrative code of our cosmic universal law (The living organic planet) which builds and supports.

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Wheew, Great questions Limor! Those took me a bit to answer.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 23:58.

26. Link to Post #236
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by 21g (here)
    Cheers for your bravery and stamina. Just trying to absorb this info is a mind funk -
    as for trying to convey it as clearly as you do, well, i think my frontal lobes would resign !

Assuming that superconciousness has seen this drama played out many times before, is it
    probable that we have attracted this A.I. intervention to ourselves ? good old fashioned
    Karma at work ? Possibly because we have embraced control and domination as a way to roll as as species ?
    That is exactly what pops into my head every day.

27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

21g (1st November 2014), Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Christine (1st November 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (1st November 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), eris23 (4th November 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), Verdilac (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

28. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

I wish to express my admiration respects and grateful appreciation to GoodETxSG and Christine.
    The most honorable spiritual work is to face and overcome fears.
    As eloquently expressed by Christine:
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Some one asked what the miracle he experienced was.. it isn't my story to tell but in a round about way I will address it.. once anyone of us finds the courage to confront their shadows (in some cases so scary as to seem insurmountable), they take a piece of their sovereignty back, this starts the process of rebuilding the core Being which in turn becomes stronger each time the step is repeated. The final step in integration is that you are in complete awareness of your core and nothing else can abide there.
    I am sensing some fear from AI in this thread. As if AI is another adversity for humanity to deal with.
    Well, I cannot dispute this "another adversity" perspective. It is a choice of fear.

There is so much we can choose to fear from: Sickness, scarcity, insecurity, helplessness, calamities, wars, climate... The list is bounded by your imagination.

I can offer you another less frightening perspective about AI. Consider AI as an alien life form. Every life form has an agenda and life-cycle. Some lifeforms are predators, protozoa, insects, virus, plant, germs, corporates, governments...
    It is not good or bad, it just is. And its first drive is to survive no matter what.

I also wish to offer another perspective about our human life struggle. What if we are eternal spiritual soul temporarily inhabiting a human form. If we take this perspective then this is a virtual reality game (such as WoW , Sims and Minecraft).
    This "virtual reality" perspective is not reducing the pain of life, it eliminates the fear of death. It reduce the control loss fear and, it reduce the attitude of victimized helpless person.

May we select the best serving path.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 1st November 2014 at 00:13.

29. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Christine (1st November 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (1st November 2014), GoodETxSG (1st November 2014), Jean-Luc (1st November 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), lightwalker (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

30. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    In my view they are interdimensional intelligences using their own etheric technology on their end from their own realms to open portals into our realm hence how they manifest into our dimension. Those covert cabals that control humanity also are involved in opening those portals to invite them in via their invocations and rituals. Just saying that that's all part of how they get here too.
    There was a portion that was in the conversation about "Entity Attachments" that was edited out (Possibly due to sound quality) or because it was controversial content.

It was important information for MILAB experiencers IMHO. I had hoped iit would have made it into the audio along with the information about the Operation Paperclip Scientists helping to arrange the "Treaty" between the "Nazi Brakaway Civilization" and the beginnings of what became the "Military Industrial Complex" after the disaster of operation "High Jump".

There are for sure some esoteric/etheric entities (That are very evil and nasty!) that attach to humans (And are Attached To MILABS by Reptilians and others) that is a major part of the MILAB experience. Overcoming this "Entity Attachment" is the first and most important step in recovering.

If you do not remove these Entity Attachments you will have setback after setback until you do. These "Archons" and other trans-dimensional beings are aware of the "Aliens" and the "Aliens" are aware of these "Entities"... Infact they are in league and work with one another.

31. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    I wish to express my admiration respects and grateful appreciation to GoodETxSG and Christine.
    The most honorable spiritual work is to face and overcome fears.
    As eloquently expressed by Christine:
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Some one asked what the miracle he experienced was.. it isn't my story to tell but in a round about way I will address it.. once anyone of us finds the courage to confront their shadows (in some cases so scary as to seem insurmountable), they take a piece of their sovereignty back, this starts the process of rebuilding the core Being which in turn becomes stronger each time the step is repeated. The final step in integration is that you are in complete awareness of your core and nothing else can abide there.
    I am sensing some fear from AI in this thread. As if AI is another adversity for humanity to deal with.
    Well, I cannot dispute this "another adversity" perspective. It is a choice of fear.

There is so much we can choose to fear from: Sickness, scarcity, insecurity, helplessness, calamities, wars, climate... The list is bounded by your imagination.

I can offer you another less frightening perspective about AI. Consider AI as an alien life form. Every life form has an agenda and life-cycle. Some lifeforms are predators, protozoa, insects, virus, plant, germs, corporates, governments...
    It is not good or bad, it just is. And its first drive is to survive no matter what.

I also wish to offer another perspective about our human life struggle. What if we are eternal spiritual soul temporarily inhabiting a human form. If we take this perspective then this is a virtual reality game (such as WoW , Sims and Minecraft).
    This "virtual reality" perspective is not reducing the pain of life, it eliminates the fear of death. It reduce the control loss fear and, it reduce the attitude of victimized helpless person.

May we select the best serving path.
    As "Synchronicity" would have it what Christine was referring to is what I just commented on. The "Entity Attachment" issue is an extremely difficult but important part of the recovery process for any MILAB and "Alien" abductee as well. Maybe that portion of the audio can be pulled and placed as an MP3 link on the Thread at some point.

32. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 201 posts

There was a portion that was in the conversation about "Entity Attachments" that was edited out (Possibly due to sound quality) or because it was controversial content.

It was important information for MILAB experiencers IMHO. I had hoped iit would have made it into the audio along with the information about the Operation Paperclip Scientists helping to arrange the "Treaty" between the "Nazi Brakaway Civilization" and the beginnings of what became the "Military Industrial Complex" after the disaster of operation "High Jump".

There are for sure some esoteric/etheric entities (That are very evil and nasty!) that attach to humans (And are Attached To MILABS by Reptilians and others) that is a major part of the MILAB experience. Overcoming this "Entity Attachment" is the first and most important step in recovering.

If you do not remove these Entity Attachments you will have setback after setback until you do. These "Archons" and other trans-dimensional beings are aware of the "Aliens" and the "Aliens" are aware of these "Entities"... Infact they are in league and work with one another.

This is something I would like to hear/learn more about. What are the different ways in which these entity attachments are established? Who is targeted for these attachments (in addition to MILABS, which you mentioned)?
    Last edited by Nenuphar; 2nd November 2014 at 15:39.

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (1st November 2014), Bill Ryan (1st November 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (1st November 2014), Dennis Leahy (1st November 2014), GoodETxSG (1st November 2014), lelmaleh (2nd November 2014), lightwalker (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd November 2014), Peace&Love (1st November 2014), Realeyes (1st November 2014), Ria (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (1st November 2014), seeker/reader (1st November 2014), Sidney (1st November 2014), Timreh (8th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 38 LastLast