Closed Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst 1 24 34 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #661
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

do you really think your info is safe ?
    you talk so much of a.i. and then think you can hide your details ?
    I personally think your lying... (an no this is not a.i. speaking its me.
    your here to steel a crowd and sell a coming book.
    im glad your leaving... simply coz your deceiving.

this is my honest opinion... speaking my mind.

im out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

birddog (18th December 2014), PurpleLama (18th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #662
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

GoodET I wish all the very best for you and your family. Bless you for all that you have done here on PA!

Selfishly I am sad that you have left; I will miss you, yet respect your decision to move on. I will certainly look out for your blogs. I just regret that I didn’t set up a form of communication beyond PA ‘s pm’s with you. Farewell my friend.

I have been following GoodET’s extraordinary threads long before he became known as whistleblower, I found his mind and knowledge nourishing that drilled down to the nitty gritty core issues of reality. I have learned so much, joined so many dots that had been bouncing around in my mind for many years – I will always be thankful for all the time, effort and patience GoodET has placed into his many threads and posts. Imho, he did an incredible job and a great service to the many readers who were ready and ripe to hear what he shared.

I understand we are all at different stages of our own awakenings and to what we naturally gravitate too, some are newish to this journey, for others it has been decades; speaking for myself GoodET's threads were perfect and very timely. Just the ability to speak openly sharing such knowledge to an audience of many differents minds is a huge challenge in itself.

I have spent the afternoon thinking deeply about the whistleblowers of past and present and the many challenges they face when going public. They really are the unsung heroes.

Here are some other thoughts I wish to share from my afternoon's contemplations that has inspired me to do some extra polishing on myself so I can be of better service to all that I engage with.

We live in a Time where there is access to a plethora of information with so many people shouting out that they want and demand transparency, freedom and truth.…………….. BUT I often wonder if people ‘really’ do want to KNOW the truth? There are the brave few who do, with the attitude of ‘bring in on and let’s see it clearly for what it is’ – while so many others want a type of sugar coated truth as long as it upholds their comfort zones and makes them ‘feel good’. Feel good factor imho, is just molecules of emotion – that is basically allowing the body to take charge rather than the soul and spirit that is driving the body vehicle to arise beyond the animal instincts of basic survival. Some truths just aren’t comfortable and literally shake up the core foundations of our limited belief systems and challenge the world’s spoon fed paradigms.

The Dark Night of the Soul is aptly phrased – unravelling real truths is not a fun family picnic – it is about calling back home the energy we have unwittingly given our power away too in ‘others’ that also exist in these polarised realms of holographic realities.

This Forum is the platform to discuss so many subjects from cute kitties playing with wool to hardcore subjects that affect us all in this reality and beyond this incarnation. I just wonder how on earth we humans think we're ever going to wake up to what is really occurring in this multidimensional reality and taste real spiritual freedom if we keep insisting that it has to fit around our basic earthly personal opinions? The picture is so much bigger – WE/US are so much bigger. Yet still the taboo list grows longer as the years roll on – and moreover it is these taboos that are at the heart of the dimensional and inter-dimensional control systems that enslaves humanity. I just wonder how Humanity will ever find solutions if the core issues are either ignored because they ‘feel’ negative or received with knee jerk reactions of outcry.

Deep sigh………………….. The alternative community began with great intentions to dig out all that was secret and withheld from humanity – now the alternative community while still doing this, is also busy in ‘thought policing’ the alternative community. It is not a new story, history is littered with edited truth and I now see why occult knowledge and ideas of new frontiers had only one option, to be kept secret to the few who were ‘ready’ to hear.

I always hold hope in my heart as my love for humanity runs deep. May the day arrive soon where we humans are able to turn up the dial on our ability to really listen a bit more, putting aside our judgements and opinions for a moment because ‘just maybe’ not all our opinions are correct and there’s room for expansion. Mix this together with common decency and respect for each other, recognising we are all unique in arriving to our truths, being patient, loving and supportive amongst each other - then maybe we may learn something new that is useful for humanities evolution.

(I have put 'listen more' on my new year's list of 'to do's' - starting from now.)

To end,

GoodET, if you happen to read this post – I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for your courage, determination and ‘straight forward talking’ painting the picture as you see it. I most appreciate straight talk. I found you to be one of the most concise whistleblowers I have seen on the internet – I wish you all the very best in writing your book – I for one will purchase it.

Love & Blessings to you and your family
    Realeyes X

4. Link to Post #663
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you, Realeyes, for such an eloquent post. This is a sad day for me, too, but I accept that GoodETxSG must do what is best for himself and his family.

A couple of days ago, I was going to give him my email address via PM, in case his ability to post on P.A. came to an end, for whatever reason. I should have listened to my intuition, but then again, I should not burden GoodETxSG with my own questions via personal emails. Thankfully, he has created an alternate venue for his information.

To those whom disparage his character, I suggest that they examine their own character, consciousness and spirituality. GoodETxSG has risked his own life and his family's life by releasing the information that he has to this forum. To me, that is the true spirit of Service-to-Others, acting in the interest of others, at the risk of your own life.

5. Link to Post #664
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Gee, I hope this whole snafus is cleared up soon. ... your story would never have seen the light of day without Bill believing it and then setting up a thread for you here to tell it. Not to mention Christine flying up to your neck of the woods to interview you. Bill's extremely picky about who he decides to support and promote and this whole recent blow-up seems like a huge big mistake on your end.... one that I think could be undone though so hope you reconsider and rethink what happened here and decide to come back.
    Last edited by Sierra; 17th December 2014 at 19:47. Reason: Removed a name that was private information :)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Radial (17th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (18th December 2014), SKIBADABOMSKI (18th December 2014), Sophocles (17th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #665
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Unhappy Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Greeting's Avalonians,

Well i am saddened to hear fellow member GoodET has decided to withdraw from the forum. There's no doubt in his braving such a whistle-blowing venture ... While taking on such an intense Q&A session (i'm sure) would prove exhausting to anyone. Though now i wish to commend him for his patience, fortitude and the manner in which he conducted himself in taking on such an enormous task. Now i am wishing him and the family a restful and peacefully happy holiday season ... And hoping perhaps he will reconsider and rejoin us here again in the forthcoming new year ...

Blessings To All, Gio

8. Link to Post #666
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

I have one idea for all here ( and as if GoodETxSG was here with us . Hi . ) .

I suggest that once for all , people start reading information in this and other , similar threads at 'grass roots level' first of all ,

WITH critical thinking and healthy skepticism included in their intelligence aparatus , maybe several GOOD and healthy minded skeptics too could be found on this forum who would be happy to run an investigation team ,
    not a 'policing team' , and there would be more 'truths' emerging cordially from all of our threads .

It's not possible ( I think ) that every 'experiencer' automatically, also serves as a medium to your enlightenment . What he or she can do is offering certain amount /level of information and it's up to your thought processing faculty to make either something of it or not .

What do I make of this level of information is that GoodETxSG thinks ET AI is all but malevolent and that he thinks he knows all about the Secret Space Program .

The rest is mostly information you can find elsewhere on the web and originates , also from many earlier sources . GoodETxSG is fitting it all together new way, that's right . But as with most other 'prophets' it can be found around somewhere .
    The rest is play with words .

Who should be seen , not seen , spoken to or not, debated or not, thanked or not .. because ( we in back ) always know better because people believe us . Because people believe us we know better . That's a constitution , of Faith . Fine enough but like in most other 'ET topics' you get a majority of 'faithers' who are either very spiritual people eager to support the thread hero/victim ,
    or those eager to receive knowledge from 'divine hands' , with blessing ..

and two or three disgusted skeptics poking to about everything they find .

I'm not saying something like 'I'm in great health' . I suspect I'm not .

But in my best opinion ...when you are offered very unusual information , read it with the same eyes/minds that read your everyday newspapers , I suggest , and use your inner check towards what are we talking on here .

If you REALLY think you can asses or understand the topic, please reply .

Thank you .. all the best

Last edited by Jeffrey; 17th December 2014 at 22:57. Reason: edited personal data

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

astridmari (26th December 2014), Baby Steps (18th December 2014), fractal being (21st December 2014), Frank V (18th December 2014), Gaia (22nd December 2014), mab777 (18th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), outerheaven (18th December 2014), Radial (17th December 2014), Reinhard (18th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (18th December 2014), Roisin (17th December 2014), seko (18th December 2014), Sophocles (17th December 2014), Wind (18th December 2014), wisky (19th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #667
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"your story would never have seen the light of day without Bill believing it and then setting up a thread for you here to tell it."

I wouldn't think like this. Bill and his old partner have many many interviews with all kinds of people. I wouldn't think they were so credulous as to believe them all without hearing it out in fullness, and letting the clan here mull it over.

It would be a big mistake to believe anyone's story right off hand, just because they are interviewed and propped up by Bill through Avalon, or ANY similar outlet.

I always get the feeling that they have deeper motivations for being so generous to some of their guests.

As modern day truth seekers/speakers, we deal in and with disinfo, and like in the past, certain things had to be communicated in codes and symbols. Think about how Gordon Duff suggests that nearly half of what he presents on VT is patently false, but this is the only way he can communicate certain things, under the cover of lies and absurdity.

What I see coming from maybe every contactee (and good channels) is something I call Cosmic Disinformation and Cosmic Misinformation (whether the contactee realises it or not). No one is getting or giving straightforward TRUTH, on account that much of the Intel is directed at the ground units here fighting on the front lines--persons who work in secret ... Cosmic Spies.

I consider that the real target of some of this 'stuff' are persons and groups who have ciphers (secret knowledge base) to interpret it (again, Cosmic Spies). That many people believe every whistler (that they are speaking a clear truth) is a shame, but the 'off the bat believers' play a part, as all reactions are considered (and reviewed on places like Avalon).

That Bill and others have an occasional wacko come through is inevitable. But having said that, I'd like to go back and review all of their guests, and see what if anything has been proven, and not just corroborated by others. God forbid, IT IS ALL A PSYOP...

But in one sense, Life with Consciousness Evolution is One Big Psyop.
    Last edited by Radial; 21st December 2014 at 22:09.

11. Link to Post #668
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Paul
    [ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post913603

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

animovado (18th December 2014), dan33 (4th March 2015), Frank V (18th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Roisin (18th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #669
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,446 times in 10,165 posts

Thank you so much, GoodET, for sharing your knowledge and experience
    It has been to my personal benefit
    Best wishes blue skies and love
    Bluegreen

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Frank V (18th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), TelosianEmbrace (19th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #670
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

What happened to the second interview? Apologies if I have missed, or misinterpreted, info re this but I was under the impression that a second interview was conducted and was hoping to be released early Dec 2014.

Thanks
    Gemma13

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

seeker/reader (18th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #671
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,546 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    What happened to the second interview? Apologies if I have missed, or misinterpreted, info re this but I was under the impression that a second interview was conducted and was hoping to be released early Dec 2014.

Thanks
    Gemma13
    Hi, Gemma:

Please see post #539 (copied below). I recommended that the second interview (that was indeed done, on 23 November) should best be re-recorded — maybe with my joining Christine to take part in it as well, noting that it should be GoodETxSG's call whether or not I should also be there.

We never heard anything more after GoodETxSG said that he preferred that he would ask an audio engineer he knew to try to clean up the one that was done. So, in summary, nothing has happened.

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)

The rest was pretty bad (Terrible connection and several dropped Skype Calls) but will see what can be done w/filters and editing on this end..
    I'd not recommend it. Best, I would strongly suggest, to re-record the interview with clean audio and also focus closely on the questions emerging from the first interview that have been asked by the members on this thread.

In doing that, those involved can also summarize the material of the first interview, which is pretty important for those who will come straight to the second without having heard the first. Always a helpful thing to do for new listeners. One is then continuing where one left off, with a "this is what happened in last week's episode" intro.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th December 2014 at 00:18.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (18th December 2014), Alan (18th December 2014), alh02 (18th December 2014), Ara (18th December 2014), Billy (18th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (21st December 2014), Gemma13 (18th December 2014), kanishk (18th December 2014), kerrielea (18th December 2014), lelmaleh (18th December 2014), Omni (18th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Reinhard (18th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (18th December 2014), Roisin (18th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), seeker/reader (18th December 2014), Sophocles (18th December 2014), Yoda (18th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #672
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

What I mean is , if you want to make truth happy or person happy then make the truth happy because people are many ...

isn't all the chat 'bout whose Bases is 12 levels deeper ...

I suggest a pole thread where everyone would state their best esteem of the number of their achievements , and levels ..

start writing ?

<-)

For Amnesty International : agape
    Last edited by Agape; 18th December 2014 at 01:00.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Gaia (22nd December 2014), Milneman (22nd December 2014), PurpleLama (18th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #673
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Fellow Avalonians,

GoodETxSG has requested that I post the following statement from him on this thread, I will use the same style of coloring as he himself used to use, and as he did in the HTML version of his e-mail message to me.

Quote Dear Avalon Friends and Potential Friends,

I wanted to leave on a positive note and let it be known I feel no grudges or harbor no ill will. Even to some who feel the need to attack me after I have left and am unable to defend myself.

I never asked to be interviewed, it was never intended to be released publicly and once it was I was convinced to come forward to do Q and A's. Otherwise I would have remained anonymous and have kept my experiences private forever. Christine was already in town on other business and the recording was made last minute and was not planned. After the controversy involving Bill, my Wife and Myself I wanted to exit on a positive note with out myself or Avalon embarrassing itself publicly in the process.

In doing so I wanted to leave you with the following video message. Please continue in the "Expansion of Your Consciousness" in this grand "Experiment"... As I have Always stated, Please pass ALL information including the following video through your "Discernment Filter" and that of Your "Higher Self" and do not blindly accept anyones information. It is this persons over all message that resonated with me and what is currently going on (And not his politics on Israel/Palestine).

There are many waves of "Wanderer's", "Star Seeds" and "Crystal Children" who are here to assist Humanity during this Vibratory/Energetic Shift to Expand Their Consciousness and Realize Their True Potentials...

They are here to assist Humanity during the chaotic times of The "Shift" (Common people not understand, be prepared will not adjust to the change smoothly) and up until the time of The "Event".

With Love and every good intention for you and your journey, (To Every Member on Avalon).

GoodETxSG

22. Link to Post #674
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Member account GoodETxSG closed at his request :(

Quote Member account GoodETxSG closed at his request
    Sorry and Glad to hear this GoodETxSG
    Sorry because your a great member and your input has to say the least has been 'Very, very interesting and enlightening'

Glad to hear this for your own sake. IE take care of your self man

Love, Peace, Health and happiness to you and yours GoodETxSG

PS srry Mods if there is already a post for GoodETxSG goodbye's
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Frank V (18th December 2014), Guish (18th December 2014), Kez (18th December 2014), lelmaleh (18th December 2014), Ultima Thule (18th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #675
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Default Re: Member account GoodETxSG closed at his request :(

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    PS srry Mods if there is already a post for GoodETxSG goodbye's
    Several threads are discussing this, but the most popular such thread is the A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG) thread, so I moved your post there.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Frank V (18th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #676
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    [B]Hello,
    I am sorry to say after my long time membership here that it is time for me to leave.[...]

You are and have been a remarkable source of both valuable information and great inspiration, and your courage and good intentions will not be forgotten. I am only one person so I cannot speak for anyone else, but I'm sure that many here on Avalon beside myself regret your decision. However, you must do what you feel is right for yourself and your family.

Perhaps you will have a change of heart later -- who knows? -- and then you will want to return to Avalon at some point. Many members who retire eventually do return. Therefore I would advise you not to rush into a final decision just yet and to simply take a break first, unless of course the circumstances are such that you are leaving Avalon behind because of other reasons -- e.g. reasons of safety -- than what has transpired here over the last couple of days.
    Thank you dear GoodETxSG for sharing so graciously your time, truth and knowledge.
    May you do well in all your endeavours, and may you and your family be blessed.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Alan (21st December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Frank V (18th December 2014), lelmaleh (18th December 2014), Reinhard (18th December 2014), TelosianEmbrace (20th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #677
    Denmark Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you so much to those if you who have put the work into making this interview happen. One point though. I think that the musical chords played at the start of this video are a bit scary and dramatic. I would find the start of the video a lot more welcoming if there was a lighter tonal arrangement played before the spoken content begins.

Alex Jones often goes in for these heavy musical tones. It puts me off his content.

I do understand that the subject material is very serious.
    Last edited by wishinshow; 18th December 2014 at 16:06.

29. Link to Post #678
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

"Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see, and you'll be ok."

-The last words of my mentor's husband before he died.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

birddog (19th December 2014), DeDukshyn (21st December 2014), Frank V (18th December 2014), Jake (21st December 2014), Shezbeth (22nd December 2014)

31. Link to Post #679
    Denmark Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello

Can anybody point me in the direction of any thread or website which duscusses the role of the Draco reptiles (perhaps named Draco reptiles such as Satan or Lucifer) in defeating AI in galactic wars of times past?

Is this just a nonsense theory?

Loving regard

32. Link to Post #680
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by wishinshow (here)
    Hello

Can anybody point me in the direction of any thread or website which duscusses the role of the Draco reptiles (perhaps named Draco reptiles such as Satan or Lucifer) in defeating AI in galactic wars of times past?

Is this just a nonsense theory?

Loving regard
    As far as I know, there is no report yet on the Alpha Draconis reptoids having defeated the AI of which GoodETxSG spoke, although it is possible that I may have missed that post. I think the greatest amount of information about the Draconis reptoids themselves (and about the Mantis beings) can probably be found on the Simon Parkes threads, such as this one here.

By the way, please note that neither Lucifer nor Satan are proper names. The name Satan stems from the Hebrew word "haschatan" and the Arabic word "shaitan", and simply means "the adversary, the opponent". The name Lucifer is also not a proper name but is merely the Latin word for "light bearer", and was literally adopted as a proper name in the King James translation of the Bible, where it appears as part of a letter from the apostle Peter to the corrupt king of a city named Tyrus, in which Peter chastises said king over his corruption, calling him a false bearer of light. As far as I know, only the King James translation of the Bible has the name Lucifer in it as a proper name. The other translations simply translated the Latin word "lucifer" to their respective languages as "bearer of light", and correctly so.

Also, the belief that angels can and have fallen from grace is just hogwash, because nowhere in the Bible does it actually say that angels fell from grace, and in the Old Testament, angels were merely considered to be emanations of the Abrahamic deity, Elohim/Yahweh/Jehova. Furthermore, an angelic being can never "fall from grace" because in their natural habitat, they don't have (or even need) free will -- at least, not in the same sense as what free will is understood to be here on Earth.

I could say more on this particular subject, but even though GoodETxSG has now unfortunately left Avalon, this thread is still about him and the material he presented, and I don't want to reroute it onto another subject. ;-)

Namaste. :-)
    Last edited by Frank V; 19th December 2014 at 19:46. Reason: typographical correction

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst 1 24 34 38 LastLast