Closed Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst 1 20 30 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #581
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote It is weird to think different beings can used various colors of pulsating light and frequencies we cannot perceive consciously to manipulate or conscious and subconscious state... But it is both extremely advanced and simple at the same time.
    The flashing red and blue lights (and sometimes amber) on top of law enforcement vehicles comes to mind.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Aspen (3rd December 2014), astridmari (6th December 2014), Frank V (2nd December 2014), lelmaleh (2nd December 2014), Neal (4th December 2014), Ria (2nd December 2014), TelosianEmbrace (2nd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #582
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Thanks GoodETxSG -- related to this, have you heard of certain sounds and vibrations being directed to an abductee's head, like a very fast pulsing, almost like a helicopter resembling "abba abba abba abba". Me and my room mate both described this. Like we were smacked with some technology in bed, like a tornado of sound drilling into our ears in a crescendo. I don't think aliens would do this, they would just use their psychic dominance to make you paralyzed or sleep.

Flashing bars at certain speeds is done on TV screens to hypnotize people. Today I found a video on the moon where you see a 'wave-beam' go across the moon. I bet that it's a holographic cover to hide what's going on there.

4. Link to Post #583
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Lysaur, I have noticed sounds as well. For me, they are usually penetrating deep pulsating noises and I can feel them inside of me. Sometimes one ear will go completely deaf except for deep pulsations [seems like it is coming from inside my head, not from outside environment] - and then it is followed by bouts of tinnitus. could be a health issue..... i really do not know. pulsating lights bother me because they stay with my brain for a long time. long after they are seen by my eyes. very annoying.
    warmest,
    crosby

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

animovado (7th December 2014), Aspen (3rd December 2014), astridmari (6th December 2014), Christine (4th December 2014), GoodETxSG (3rd December 2014), Limor Wolf (9th December 2014), Lysaur (3rd December 2014), Neal (4th December 2014), william r sanford72 (4th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #584
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    All of this is on the same "Before It's News" Link... The "AI Prophets" are out there and are not going to stand down of their own volition.

This video was just "Interesting" with its "Info/Dis-info Mix"... IMHO as always.

Quite a lot of correct info on what is going on against the Veterans and their Future Rights... Anyway found this today and felt is was worth sharing.

Hybrid Aliens Run NSA With Vesuvius Quantum AI System! Latest Intel!
    Hi GoogETxSG,

A positive sign in this field. Stephen Hawkins thinks AI could be fatal to the human race. This is quite a landmark as we know he is considered a top level scientist and is himself making large use of AI so to speak to get his voice heard by the world.

Quote Prof Stephen Hawking has joined a roster of experts worried about what follows when humans build a device or write some software that can properly be called intelligent.

Such an artificial intelligence (AI), he fears, could spell the end of humanity.

Similar worries were voiced by Tesla boss Elon Musk in October. He declared rampant AI to be the "biggest existential threat" facing mankind. He wonders if we will find our end beneath the heels of a cruel and calculating artificial intelligence.

So too does the University of Oxford's Prof Nick Bostrom, who has said an AI-led apocalypse could engulf us within a century.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30293863
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 3rd December 2014 at 07:02.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

animovado (7th December 2014), Aspen (3rd December 2014), astridmari (6th December 2014), Christine (4th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (3rd December 2014), GoodETxSG (3rd December 2014), lelmaleh (3rd December 2014), Neal (4th December 2014), Ria (3rd December 2014), Stephanie (3rd December 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #585
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Hi GoodETxsg, Is there anything else you can tell us about "The Gathering" or "Event" that you mentioned in post 269 and 272 on this thread? You explained that it is connected to major changes in energy fields that our solar system has entered:

'On top of this there has been a major change in our local star cluster or region of the galaxy to where there has been several galactic "high energy clouds" entering our Sol System as well as our region entering a tighter twist in the galaxy's torsion field. This is causing massive changes in our entire region of space, star cluster, every star's satellites and in all of the living beings withing it (vibratory/frequency changes) that have been difficult for many to adjust to psychologically. '

1. Are these changes in energy fields connected to global warming on this and other planets?

2. Are these changes creating a DNA upgrade in humans?

3. Are the "dark" forces such as aliens, the shadow governments and AI trying to hold back this DNA upgrade?

4. Is this program of holding humanity back in this genetic upgrade effective? Or will the upgrade happen in spite of what negative ETs are doing?

5. Is this upgrade connected to the 12 strand DNA that many, like the Wingmakers, David Wilcock and others talk about that they claim humanity used to have in the Atlantean or even earlier civilizations?

6. Do you know of specific measures we can individually or collectively take to encourage the upgrade of the DNA within ourselves? For example are there specific meditation practices, mantras, or other protective actions (like cleansing ourselves from chemtrails, fluoride GMO's) that we can take to promote these upgrades?

I didn't realize that the experiences described in post #272 were someone else's experiences. Do you have any more knowledge about the golden membrane described in the Carla Fox blog and how we can develop the "escape velocity"? The TMI class sessions that this person describes took place in 2011. IS there any further information you can share about this "Event" that was not known in 2011?

"The next exercise we took part in gave everyone a chance to go back to Focus 34/35 and continue their explorations. I proceeded back to the vicinity of the space station, and saw all of the communication conduits going from it out into space to the various ET home worlds. This is how the ambassadors were getting their instructions. I then noticed a thick membrane some distance above this whole set up, and launched myself up and through it to end up in a pure and golden realm. My heart opened up and I merged with a higher aspect of myself.

More information came in. The event that is heading our way will shift the energy of the earth, but not the gathering at Focus 34/35. The beings there will take advantage of the turmoil to harvest as many of us as they can before the space station dissolves, as there will no longer be a need for it after this is all finished. Earth reality in the 3rd and 4th dimensions will also dissolve. The way to avoid being caught up in the turmoil is to keep your connection with your core essence solid and strong, maintain contact with your higher self, and do not to engage in the drama. It cannot be fixed or even stopped. Remember, this is why we humans are all here at this time in our evolutionary history. I would also suspect that having a strong and vibrant escape velocity would be very helpful, too. That way, if you choose, you can shoot up, pierce that bubble, and watch all of the action from above.
    from http://thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.ca/2...gathering.html

Thank you in advance for anything you can share with us. I also believe that it is necessary to sacrifice our personal wellbeing for the advancement of all and practice this in my daily life.
    Last edited by Aspen; 3rd December 2014 at 10:35.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2014), Ara (4th December 2014), astridmari (6th December 2014), Christine (4th December 2014), GoodETxSG (3rd December 2014), lelmaleh (3rd December 2014), Limor Wolf (9th December 2014), Neal (4th December 2014), Ria (3rd December 2014), TheGoldenRule (3rd December 2014)

10. Link to Post #586
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    Hi GoodETxsg, Is there anything else you can tell us about "The Gathering" or "Event" that you mentioned in post 269 and 272 on this thread? You explained that it is connected to major changes in energy fields that our solar system has entered:

'On top of this there has been a major change in our local star cluster or region of the galaxy to where there has been several galactic "high energy clouds" entering our Sol System as well as our region entering a tighter twist in the galaxy's torsion field. This is causing massive changes in our entire region of space, star cluster, every star's satellites and in all of the living beings withing it (vibratory/frequency changes) that have been difficult for many to adjust to psychologically. '

1. Are these changes in energy fields connected to global warming on this and other planets?

Yes, 100%, Absolutely... These were definite topics during the time when I was active and I personally heard discussions on the matter and saw documentation. I posted a link from an older article below.

2. Are these changes creating a DNA upgrade in humans?

Yes, though these changes are being attempted to be mitigated or buffered by both "Off World Groups" and "Elements Within Some Of The Earth Governments".

3. Are the "dark" forces such as aliens, the shadow governments and AI trying to hold back this DNA upgrade?

Yes, "Some" of "Them" are very serious about preventing us from advancing further (Than the 7-10% we have in the last 3K-5K Years) while "Others" want to allow things to occur "Naturally". There are signs that "A Few Groups" already have us segmented into "Control Groups" and "Test Groups" for this part of the "Experiment".

There are MAJOR Disagreements between these groups on how to proceed, or whether to proceed...

4. Is this program of holding humanity back in this genetic upgrade effective? Or will the upgrade happen in spite of what negative ETs are doing?

That remains to be seen. There are "New Players" in the Game. It appears these negative ET's may not a say when all is said and done. The "New Players" may just be here to "Observe" or to "Intervene" in what has been going on here on Earth and some other Planets for a long time.

5. Is this upgrade connected to the 12 strand DNA that many, like the Wingmakers, David Wilcock and others talk about that they claim humanity used to have in the Atlantean or even earlier civilizations?

The "Ancient Breakaway Earth Civilizations" seem to have a part to play. There were laboratory experiments of using "Vibration" and "Light/Photons" to activate Additional DNA Strands in the programs that there was documentation on.

I do not know how all of the above tie in as a grand plan other than what I have read on the Internet (Including David Wilcocks Work) post serving in these "Programs".

I have to be careful answering some of these questions because of the timing of when and where I received some of this information. There for I would be speculating on the portion of information based on the Internet and other Researchers and information I have read since leaving these "Projects". Make sense?

6. Do you know of specific measures we can individually or collectively take to encourage the upgrade of the DNA within ourselves? For example are there specific meditation practices, mantras, or other protective actions (like cleansing ourselves from chemtrails, fluoride GMO's) that we can take to promote these upgrades?

Yes, Even though I enjoy a good Steak... It does seem that "Vegan Diets" and spending a much time in "Prayer" or "Meditation" Of any type that brings your mind into focus (And be at a Alpha/Theta State) for as long and as many times a day as possible while avoiding Television/Radio and all EM Fields as much as possible... ALL Will help raise your "Vibration".

Your "Body" acts as an Antennae to all Waves and Vibrations around you and your DNA are also acting like little Antennae's. They will receive these "Incoming Vibrations" and then "React"...

These are VERY Difficult things to do in our current high tech society.

I didn't realize that the experiences described in post #272 were someone else's experiences. Do you have any more knowledge about the golden membrane described in the Carla Fox blog and how we can develop the "escape velocity"? The TMI class sessions that this person describes took place in 2011. IS there any further information you can share about this "Event" that was not known in 2011?

Sorry, I would have to look more into this information but don't want to speculate on it at this time.

"The next exercise we took part in gave everyone a chance to go back to Focus 34/35 and continue their explorations. I proceeded back to the vicinity of the space station, and saw all of the communication conduits going from it out into space to the various ET home worlds. This is how the ambassadors were getting their instructions. I then noticed a thick membrane some distance above this whole set up, and launched myself up and through it to end up in a pure and golden realm. My heart opened up and I merged with a higher aspect of myself.

More information came in. The event that is heading our way will shift the energy of the earth, but not the gathering at Focus 34/35. The beings there will take advantage of the turmoil to harvest as many of us as they can before the space station dissolves, as there will no longer be a need for it after this is all finished. Earth reality in the 3rd and 4th dimensions will also dissolve. The way to avoid being caught up in the turmoil is to keep your connection with your core essence solid and strong, maintain contact with your higher self, and do not to engage in the drama. It cannot be fixed or even stopped. Remember, this is why we humans are all here at this time in our evolutionary history. I would also suspect that having a strong and vibrant escape velocity would be very helpful, too. That way, if you choose, you can shoot up, pierce that bubble, and watch all of the action from above.
    from http://thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.ca/2...gathering.html

Thank you in advance for anything you can share with us. I also believe that it is necessary to sacrifice our personal wellbeing for the advancement of all and practice this in my daily life.
    Solar system caught in an interstellar tempest, September 2013
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.VH9KPt-c08p

Ribbon at edge of our solar system: Will the Sun enter a million-degree cloud of interstellar gas?, May 2010
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0521191114.htm

Astrophysicist: Solar system is entering an interstellar energy cloud, June 2012
    http://www.disclose.tv/news/Astrophy...#ixzz3CXwM9Tsb

Local Interstellar Cloud
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Interstellar_Cloud

Solar System Climate Change
    http://wakeup-world.com/2011/05/13/s...limate-change/

Vatican and NASA know about Galactic Superwave and "other" energies coming to Earth (THREAD)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...oming-to-Earth
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 3rd December 2014 at 18:49.

11. Link to Post #587
    Thanks

A suggestion I have is to listen to music that is 432 Hz, rather than the 440 Hz standard. Over-the-ear headphones may be the preferred way of doing this for maximum effect.

There is lots of information on the Internet about the virtues of 432 Hz, which is more harmonious to our minds and bodies (stated very simply in my own words).

There are also DNA repair sounds that one can listen to.

I can't vouch for the benefits of any of this, though, because I have just started playing with it and just got some headphones today to help with this. Perhaps GoodETxSG has some input on this.

Edit to add:

There are also "binaural beats" and "isochronic tones" to listen to for stress relief, healing meditation, etc. The binaural beats definitely require headphones because different tones are sent to each ear.

I just listened to this one and can only say that it is simply amazing, as though you are being bathed in complete warmth, if that is even an accurate description; it is sooo soothing, as though I could listen to it forever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPu8...aEg_7Q&index=1

I don't want to derail this thread, so I encourage people to do their own research on this subject of healing music and healing tones, as a possible means to raise our consciousness, spirituality and/or repair our DNA.
    Last edited by TheGoldenRule; 3rd December 2014 at 23:31.

12. Link to Post #588
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote There are signs that "A Few Groups" already have us segmented into "Control Groups" and "Test Groups" for this part of the "Experiment".
    Reminds me of Fore's story. He is on theOutpostForum now...

He was trained since birth by a Nordic ET, but she [Nordic] also had to work with Grey ETs who were not nice like her, basically. Like 2 divorced parents struggling with legalities and differing agendas. Fore was trained to have extremely advanced psychic abilities and was watched very closely. I think he is one of the exceptional experiments as I've not come across any contactee like him. He also spoke of 'The Children' who were raised in rural areas and trained like him. I don't think he was a hybrid but it might be somewhat possible him and / or 'the children' are. Good thing is though, he seeded a lot of new concepts and information on exopolitics, reality of higher density phenomena (you could say), psychic techniques and abilities, and ET perspectives on things.

It is funny though, most people will get *interference* when they get into his material. I think mainly from readers accidentally psychically connecting with some beings written in the material, who later check up on the reader, and sometimes give some 'attention' to.
    Last edited by Lysaur; 4th December 2014 at 21:23.

13. Link to Post #589
    Thanks

Hi GoodETxSG,

In a lab experiment, a control group will be in one 'petrie dish' and then the same experiment is run with differing environ factors etc on other petrie dishes -all the while surveying and cataloging the changes.
    After reading your reply to Aspen I am wondering if the ETs are also a part of an Experiment. Could there be many worlds, many Petrie dishes all under the umbrella of a much larger experiment? A saying comes to mind, to know if an experiment is successful, you have to repeat it. Maybe they evolved through different Petrie dishes and they are each attempting to recreate those same environ factors here. This could provide a means to survey the outcomes and to catalogue where changes occurred that may not have been beneficial to their species, races or lineages.
    Have you encountered any information which either supports or disqualifies this theory?
    Last edited by Ara; 6th December 2014 at 12:03.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

animovado (4th December 2014), Aspen (4th December 2014), astridmari (6th December 2014), Christine (4th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (4th December 2014), GoodETxSG (4th December 2014), lelmaleh (5th December 2014), Limor Wolf (9th December 2014), NancyV (4th December 2014), Ria (14th December 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (4th December 2014), Sophocles (4th December 2014), spiritwind (4th December 2014), Stephanie (4th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #590
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Ara (here)
    Hi GoodETxSG,

In a lab experiment, a control group will be in one 'petrie dish' and then the same experiment is run with differing environ factors etc on other other petrie dishes -all the while surveying and cataloging the changes.
    After reading your reply to Aspen I am wondering if the ETs are also a part of an Experiment. Could there be many worlds, many Petrie dishes all under the umbrella of a much larger experiment? A saying comes to mind, to know if an experiment is successful, you have to repeat it. Maybe they evolved through different Petrie dishes and they are each attempting to recreate those same environ factors here. This could provide a means to survey the outcomes and to catalogue where changes occurred that may not have been beneficial to their species, races or lineages.
    Have you encountered any information which either supports or disqualifies this theory?
    BINGO!

"They" are very much apart of THE Experiment!

Most of "Them" will Eagerly Agree with this "Themselves" (The ones that are not busy playing themselves off as "Gods" that is)...

We are starting to get into what is "Provable" and what is a "Belief System" for "THEM" at this point as well.

This was in some of "Their" Documentation as well as "Ours".

THE Experiment was not just "Genetic"... It covered "Emotional Spectrums", "Spiritual Spectrums" and "Consciousness Spectrums" as well.

EDIT: I should also add that "Experiences" in ALL of the "Alternate Time Lines" or "Realities", "Dimensions" and "Multiverses" are also parts of this "Experiment".

The further one goes down that "Rabbit Hole" the implications became even more mind bending...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 4th December 2014 at 20:25. Reason: Additional "Experiment" info, I was tired last night when I responded. :)

16. Link to Post #591
    Thanks

Amazing stuff! Thanks so much GoodETxSG. I read your answers to my husband last night and really appreciated the science links that show that our solar system is moving into unique energy fields. He thinks much more skeptically than I do and couldn't believe there were planet size spaceships as described in "The Gathering" by Robert Monroe. So I showed him a Nasseim Harramin video and other videos that appear to show planet size space ships around the sun. I was surprised to see that the video was dated 2004. So it seems to show that if these are space ships that are observing us that they have been watching for a long time now. Who knows how long they have been there! Nassim also made the point of saying that many or most of the cameras watching the sun were from the Vatican. . . . . He also speculated that the sungods have been traveling through these vortices on the sun and on our earth for thousands of years and believes they were the builders of the pyramids. It is so cool to see my life partner finally getting into metaphysics and "conspiracy stuff." If he can maybe many thousands more will . . . . Based on the intel you have been exposed to would you say Hasseim is correct about his theory that the sun itself is a stargate and that the sun gods came literally from the sun through this stargate?

Thank you to TheGoldenRule also for the information about the music being helpful for spiritual or DNA development. (It seems to me that Simon Parkes also talks about the 12 strand DNA and it's development. Does anyone have a link to what Simon suggests for DNA development?) It is interesting how in the field of healing that there recently seems to be a convergence of the different areas you describe in the last post of emotional spectrum, consciousness spectrum and spiritual spectrum. For example Karla McLaren is a leader in the field of the importance of our emotions. Laura Eisenhower has also been recently speaking about how the divine feminine has been supressed for thousands of years and is connected to the idea of spiritual alchemy. She teaches that Christ consciousness is birthed in each of us when our divine feminine and divine masculine aspects within us are in balance: something magical happens. She and others claim that this is the origin of creativity in humans that other species lack.

I had some rather disturbing dreams last night about pyramids and energy bodies. I woke up again around 4 am and was reminded of the scene at the end of the Men in Black movie about the beings playing marbles and the Galaxy being one of the marbles. https://www.google.ca/search?newwind...09.ZFi4oKeGxl0
    Last edited by Aspen; 4th December 2014 at 12:39.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

astridmari (6th December 2014), Christine (4th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (4th December 2014), GoodETxSG (4th December 2014), lelmaleh (5th December 2014), Lysaur (4th December 2014), RunningDeer (5th December 2014), Sophocles (4th December 2014), spiritwind (4th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (4th December 2014), ulli (17th December 2014), william r sanford72 (4th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

Amazing stuff! Thanks so much GoodETxSG. I read your answers to my husband last night and really appreciated the science links that show that our solar system is moving into unique energy fields. He thinks much more skeptically than I do and couldn't believe there were planet size spaceships as described in "The Gathering" by Robert Monroe. So I showed him a Nasseim Harramin video and other videos that appear to show planet size space ships around the sun. I was surprised to see that the video was dated 2004. So it seems to show that if these are space ships that are observing us that they have been watching for a long time now. Who knows how long they have been there! Nassim also made the point of saying that many or most of the cameras watching the sun were from the Vatican. . . . . He also speculated that the sungods have been traveling through these vortices on the sun and on our earth for thousands of years and believes they were the builders of the pyramids. It is so cool to see my life partner finally getting into metaphysics and "conspiracy stuff." If he can maybe many thousands more will . . . . Based on the intel you have been exposed to would you say Hasseim is correct about his theory that the sun itself is a stargate and that the sun gods came literally from the sun through this stargate?

Thank you to TheGoldenRule also for the information about the music being helpful for spiritual or DNA development. (It seems to me that Simon Parkes also talks about the 12 strand DNA and it's development. Does anyone have a link to what Simon suggests for DNA development?) It is interesting how in the field of healing that there recently seems to be a convergence of the different areas you describe in the last post of emotional spectrum, consciousness spectrum and spiritual spectrum. For example Karla McLaren is a leader in the field of the importance of our emotions. Laura Eisenhower has also been recently speaking about how the divine feminine has been supressed for thousands of years and is connected to the idea of spiritual alchemy. She teaches that Christ consciousness is birthed in each of us when our divine feminine and divine masculine aspects within us are in balance: something magical happens. She and others claim that this is the origin of creativity in humans that other species lack.

I had some rather disturbing dreams last night about pyramids and energy bodies. I woke up again around 4 am and was reminded of the scene at the end of the Men in Black movie about the beings playing marbles and the Galaxy being one of the marbles. https://www.google.ca/search?newwind...09.ZFi4oKeGxl0
    Very good find,

I don't remember seeing this person on youtube before (Though his voice/accent sounds familiar). I am going to look for a longer version of This Presentation Today.

They are very correct about some of their theories on "Stars" (Sun Spots) and how they tie into "Traveling the Cosmic Web"... (I'm Impressed!).

Link to my explanation of "Portal Travel"/"Traveling The Cosmic Web": https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post887742

I have had some people recently Insist that these "Planet Sized Orbs" that have been entering our Solar System and Cloaking (In small numbers at first, recently much larger numbers and sizes) Are A "Hoax".

No One Can Convince Me Of This Being A Hoax! Why?
    Because of my own Personal Experiences going back a couple of decades...

I was witness to much of this while it was occurring and was actively involved in these "Programs" at the time... (Also there is much that cannot be disclosed about these beings and their "Allies" that have reached out on their behalf to a very few).

According to "Documentation" on the "Smart Glass Pads", These "Spheres" ranged from the size of "Our Moon", the size of "Neptune", up to a reportedly 1/1,000th of the size of the Sun (The size of Jupiter).

There is Plenty of "Dis-Info" poring into the Alt Media about the subject right now, that much is for certain.

Recently there was a You Tube video that was put out that ended up on Veterans Today which wasn't properly vetted that I posted on this Thread (Which I didn't properly vet Myself).

19. Link to Post #593
    Thanks

Red face Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    ... I discovered that the abductions were immediately preceded with a bright, white flash. Other abductees that I worked with also reported that, too. It appears to be the technology that renders an abductee unconscious and puts them in altered, zombie-like state.
    It's been a while but I've been getting those! One avalon member has contacted me about those. For me, it's a flash that feels like it's coming from the depths of my brain. It's so hard to describe the flash and it's origin. I always thought that I was being tested to see if I'm still awake. I fall asleep usually within minutes. When I get up, I am tired, often feel like I've got the shot in my left arm and there are body aches, not always though. HTH

Synchronicity kicking in again, I came across these today... This info may be more related to some of the experiences that you were talking about.

When I saw them this morning I thought of your post here.

ABDUCTION AND THE FLASH OF LIGHT - http://ufodigest.com/article/abduction-light-1016

ABDUCTION AND THE FLASH OF LIGHT - PART II - http://ufodigest.com/article/abduction-light-1017

20. Link to Post #594
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,824 times in 1,353 posts

Thanks for the link on the bright, white flash seen by other abductees, GoodET. It's always nice to have others confirm recovered memories.

Another bit of technology that I came across when researching ET symbols, namely the caduceus, which was a symbol of the Annunaki "gods" Thoth, Hermes, Mercury, Quetzalcoatl, et al. This "god" was sometimes associated with science and technology. His symbol was two snakes wound around a staff that were 180 degrees out of phase with each other.

About twenty years ago I met a scientist who was working on a device using the caduceus coil around a metal rod and pulsing it with microwave frequencies. I've read various accounts that if done properly can produce time shifts and levitation. Do you have any familiarity with this technology?

Thanks,
    Truman
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 5th December 2014 at 23:36.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ara (6th December 2014), Aspen (6th December 2014), astridmari (6th December 2014), lelmaleh (6th December 2014), Ria (6th December 2014), thunder24 (5th December 2014), william r sanford72 (7th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #595
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ara (here)
    Hi GoodETxSG,

In a lab experiment, a control group will be in one 'petrie dish' and then the same experiment is run with differing environ factors etc on other other petrie dishes -all the while surveying and cataloging the changes.
    BINGO!

"They" are very much apart of THE Experiment!

Most of "Them" will Eagerly Agree with this "Themselves" (The ones that are not busy playing themselves off as "Gods" that is)...

We are starting to get into what is "Provable" and what is a "Belief System" for "THEM" at this point as well.

This was in some of "Their" Documentation as well as "Ours".

THE Experiment was not just "Genetic"... It covered "Emotional Spectrums", "Spiritual Spectrums" and "Consciousness Spectrums" as well.

EDIT: I should also add that "Experiences" in ALL of the "Alternate Time Lines" or "Realities", "Dimensions" and "Multiverses" are also parts of this "Experiment".

The further one goes down that "Rabbit Hole" the implications became even more mind bending...
    Hi GoodETxSG, thank you for the reply. Are you able to elaborate more on what was "provable" and what is a "Belief System" for them?

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

animovado (7th December 2014), Aspen (6th December 2014), astridmari (7th December 2014), GoodETxSG (6th December 2014), lelmaleh (6th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #596
    Thanks

Very good find,

I don't remember seeing this person on youtube before (Though his voice/accent sounds familiar). I am going to look for a longer version of This Presentation Today.

They are very correct about some of their theories on "Stars" (Sun Spots) and how they tie into "Traveling the Cosmic Web"... (I'm Impressed!).

Link to my explanation of "Portal Travel"/"Traveling The Cosmic Web": https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post887742

I have had some people recently Insist that these "Planet Sized Orbs" that have been entering our Solar System and Cloaking (In small numbers at first, recently much larger numbers and sizes) Are A "Hoax".

No One Can Convince Me Of This Being A Hoax! Why?
    Because of my own Personal Experiences going back a couple of decades...

I was witness to much of this while it was occurring and was actively involved in these "Programs" at the time... (Also there is much that cannot be disclosed about these beings and their "Allies" that have reached out on their behalf to a very few).

According to "Documentation" on the "Smart Glass Pads", These "Spheres" ranged from the size of "Our Moon", the size of "Neptune", up to a reportedly 1/1,000th of the size of the Sun (The size of Jupiter).

There is Plenty of "Dis-Info" poring into the Alt Media about the subject right now, that much is for certain.

Recently there was a You Tube video that was put out that ended up on Veterans Today which wasn't properly vetted that I posted on this Thread (Which I didn't properly vet Myself).
    Nasseim Haramein is a theoretical phycisist. His theories are so controversial that Wikipedia has deleted him. But I love his stuff. He has an excellent video that is more recent about how the builders of the pyramids must have been the sun gods because humans are unlikely to have built them. He seems to be self taught. In regards to the human experiment he is focused on consciousness. He has his own website now, The Resonance Project, and is still going strong all these years later. . . .http://resonance.is/ Do you think he is correct about the pyramids not being built by humans? Or maybe they were built by the people we are descended from 10,000 years of more ago?

To tell the truth I had forgotten about the stargate video by Nassim. I watched it years ago. But when my husband said that there must be video or pictures of these large spacecraft and we looked on youtube, I recognized Nassim. I think a lot of people have heard his voice describing the true orbits of the planets in our solar system. It's more like they are following the sun in a cork screw fashion. At least other astrophycisists agree with that!

In the video where Nassim speaks about the sun being a stargate and the black holes being vortices that go to the inside of the sun, he also insists that on our planet Earth, at the same latitude there are volcanoes that act in the same way. Were these volcanoes part of the portal system that you were exposed to?
    Last edited by Aspen; 6th December 2014 at 18:21.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Ara (7th December 2014), astridmari (7th December 2014), Callista (7th December 2014), GoodETxSG (6th December 2014), lelmaleh (6th December 2014), Limor Wolf (9th December 2014), onawah (7th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #597
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheGoldenRule (here)
    A suggestion I have is to listen to music that is 432 Hz, rather than the 440 Hz standard. Over-the-ear headphones may be the preferred way of doing this for maximum effect.

There is lots of information on the Internet about the virtues of 432 Hz, which is more harmonious to our minds and bodies (stated very simply in my own words).

There are also DNA repair sounds that one can listen to.

I can't vouch for the benefits of any of this, though, because I have just started playing with it and just got some headphones today to help with this. Perhaps GoodETxSG has some input on this.

Edit to add:

There are also "binaural beats" and "isochronic tones" to listen to for stress relief, healing meditation, etc. The binaural beats definitely require headphones because different tones are sent to each ear.

I just listened to this one and can only say that it is simply amazing, as though you are being bathed in complete warmth, if that is even an accurate description; it is sooo soothing, as though I could listen to it forever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPu8...aEg_7Q&index=1

I don't want to derail this thread, so I encourage people to do their own research on this subject of healing music and healing tones, as a possible means to raise our consciousness, spirituality and/or repair our DNA.
    Thank you GoldenRUle for the suggestion about the music. It is very relaxing. I found a playlist of more music for healing DNA. In case others are interested

GoodETxSG do you think these electronic means of seeking relaxation are helpful for healing the DNA or could AI sabotage this? I have to say that I only found the video I posted to be relaxing and many of the others on this playlist I found disturbing and not relaxing or some of them, not even pleasant to listen too . .
    Last edited by Aspen; 6th December 2014 at 20:07.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Ara (7th December 2014), astridmari (7th December 2014), birddog (6th December 2014), Callista (7th December 2014), Jean-Luc (8th December 2014), lelmaleh (6th December 2014), Lysaur (6th December 2014), onawah (7th December 2014), Seeker of Knowledge (7th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (9th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #598
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by Lysaur (here)
    Quote There are signs that "A Few Groups" already have us segmented into "Control Groups" and "Test Groups" for this part of the "Experiment".
    Reminds me of Fore's story. He is on theOutpostForum now...

He was trained since birth by a Nordic ET, but she [Nordic] also had to work with Grey ETs who were not nice like her, basically. Like 2 divorced parents struggling with legalities and differing agendas. Fore was trained to have extremely advanced psychic abilities and was watched very closely. I think he is one of the exceptional experiments as I've not come across any contactee like him. He also spoke of 'The Children' who were raised in rural areas and trained like him. I don't think he was a hybrid but it might be somewhat possible him and / or 'the children' are. Good thing is though, he seeded a lot of new concepts and information on exopolitics, reality of higher density phenomena (you could say), psychic techniques and abilities, and ET perspectives on things.

It is funny though, most people will get *interference* when they get into his material. I think mainly from readers accidentally psychically connecting with some beings written in the material, who later check up on the reader, and sometimes give some 'attention' to.
    Fores posts are some of the most interesting on the whole web. I have had weird interference when reading his posts back in 2009. I could never seem to reach the end of a sentence without struggling. Very weird. Recommended reading.

29. Link to Post #599
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi GoodEtxSG, I am always trying get to the truth, I watched this video, and I know its time consuming. But I would like your take on it. I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if I don't do it right the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdC2cUODvo
    Last edited by Seeker of Knowledge; 7th December 2014 at 03:47. Reason: didn't get the video uploaded
    Everything is relative to the depth of your perception.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeker of Knowledge For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), Callista (8th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #600
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Fores posts are some of the most interesting on the whole web. I have had weird interference when reading his posts back in 2009. I could never seem to reach the end of a sentence without struggling. Very weird. Recommended reading.
    I'd hate to intrude on this thread, but it seemed a little synchronistic to me that someone brought up an example of this today, online, so hell, I'll just link to it here at post no. 1532 and post no.1534 of another forum and thread, in case someone finds it interesting.
    Last edited by Lysaur; 7th December 2014 at 05:33.

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst 1 20 30 38 LastLast