Closed Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #461
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

OK, apart from PMing GoodETxSG, I've been quiet. I realise that any questions I have are as much a reflection of my own inner landscape as any need for clarification. Still, I'd like to pose some questions and suggestions.

1. Marius Boirayon (Not his real name) claims that giants occupy the mountainous regions of the Solomon Islands and have done for quite some time. They have access to perpetually lit underground tunnels, and until recently, ate the natives. I would find it difficult to believe that the SSP's have no knowledge of or contact with these races. He also claims that sightings of UFO's (Called Dragon Snakes) by locals is common and predictable. The UFO's enter and exit their bases through lakes at the base of waterfalls.
    www.solomonislandsmysteries.com

2.What do you know of the Aghartan realm? Many have come forward with their stories of visiting the Inner Earth, and the city of Telos under Mount Shasta. They purportedly have their own fleet of space ships. Perhaps these comprise what you have termed past breakaway civilisations.

3.May I suggest to all concerned, that at least one rotation of delegates to the human-like confederation meetings be comprised of longstanding and respected members of this very forum. Many of us are already well versed on a number of relevant topics. In general we all have keen intellects tempered with a fair dose of compassion.

4.Finally, an invitation to other members of the SSPs who are reading this forum to come forward with what you know. We are starving for knowledge, searching for understanding. Not only that, but it would seem from GoodETxSG's experience that we can share information with you that you have not been given access to. Not only do we need you, but you need us.

If some of these topics have already been covered, my apologies in advance.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Alan (16th November 2014), animovado (15th November 2014), astridmari (14th November 2014), Becky (14th November 2014), Christine (15th November 2014), Conehead (14th November 2014), David Trd1 (14th November 2014), Denise/Dizi (25th March 2020), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), Frank V (14th November 2014), Jean-Luc (14th November 2014), justntime2learn (14th November 2014), lelmaleh (16th November 2014), Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), Neal (14th November 2014), Ria (15th November 2014), RunningDeer (14th November 2014), RUSirius (23rd November 2014), seeker/reader (14th November 2014), thunder24 (15th November 2014), william r sanford72 (15th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #462
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Hi GoodETxSG, thanks so much for this epic amount of information that you share with us.
    It is indeed a dizzying reality in it's complexity!!

Do you have any inside track on chemtrails? Like, by whom and why?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

astridmari (14th November 2014), Christine (15th November 2014), David Trd1 (14th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), Flash (14th November 2014), Frank V (14th November 2014), Jean-Luc (14th November 2014), lelmaleh (16th November 2014), Neal (14th November 2014), Reinhard (16th November 2014), RunningDeer (14th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #463
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    I'm not sure I understand how one can be wrong and the other insane?

The subjugation, torture, abduction or taking the life of another sentient life -that is self explanatory.

The only danger I see in human beings (unless a sociopath or psychopath) is our ignorance and the inability to get through enough of our emotional over-lays & physical filters to become consciously aware of our own and others sentience. The Cat and Dog beings and many other races are very soulful, their consciousness higher than ours, but we do have similarities. Their planes are much lighter than our three dimensional world. They are here (been coming here for a long time) to interact with us and help us, but we must help our-selves.

The are many extraterrestrial and a few non-human terrestrial life forms and cloned beings that are malevolent to humans and to others from the cosmos here on earth right now or close by. Please be aware. I say this deeply sincerely.

@GoodETxSG. At some point would like to PM you. I'm still sorting through this thread, and vett within my own being. I want to be able to communicate and ask you questions in a clear way.

Love

Nora

I agree,
    Yes, this should be information that people take in and let simmer before posting it to their "Hard Drives". Everyone should run this information through Their Own Discernment and The Experiences that make up their own "Reality Bubbles".

It is how permeable those "Reality Bubbles" are that determines whether they will join with other "Reality Bubbles" and Expand (Much Like the Flower of Life Avatar I have chosen for my Member ID) or they will Violently Bounced off each other or "Pop".

It is true "We" in general have a long way to go. Our Consciousness (Individual and Shared) is a powerful thing that many fear and have kept us ignorant of.

I wish each of us much luck in navigating these times and their deceptions and still have the ability to "Expand our Consciousness/Reality Bubbles".

I would not trample on any one else's points of view, belief systems or experiences.

6. Link to Post #464
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    This seems to make more senses why gathering as many people as possible for spurious reasons for prison camps.
    Also there was that whole village of about 2000 inhabitance in China that dissapeared when a UFO of considerable size hovered over the top, it was reported in the Chinese press about the sudden empty village.
    What are the chances of being abducted for good reasons? they thought they would give us a brake from the mad house down here.
    Yes,
    The "Numbers of Taken" and Not Returned is a staggering number. What is done with them is a wide variety of things, very few of which are Malevolent.

There have been some that were recovered (I read) that were so traumatized that they were not able to be returned to Earth Society or Colonies.

There was a Off World Group that was assisting them in healing (Body/Mind/Spirit) somewhere else. This is info that has been reported by others though, I happened to have seen/read it myself (In Official Documentation in the "Smart Glass Pads").

7. Link to Post #465
    Thanks

Red face Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by lelmaleh (here)
    Thank you for all that you are doing and I am sorry that someone "outed" you in such a dangerous and vicious fashion. I don't understand why people get attached to a certain viewpoint and become disrespectful or angry because there are so many experiences that happen that could be contradictory and still true. There seems to be such an enormous amount of beings and life out there how can anyone insist that their way is the only way? So my question is I am confused about how some of these beings view us. They seem to look down on us, are afraid of us and impressed all at once. Why is there this odd combination of things? Also is there more of an effort for off world people to meet with more highly evolved or spiritual people on Earth rather than military/government types? No offense meant of course
    I have pretty much covered these questions. But I do understand the confusion.

There are indeed a lot of conflicting views and experiences out there.

That is why now is an important time for everyone to work on our selves, our own consciousness and only allow the information that resonates with our own discernment to coalesce with the rest of our current perceptions of reality.

Right or wrong those perceptions will surely change down the road anyway. I have thought I had a handle on things many times (As have the worlds Elite, who are very much in the dark still) only to have to reset my perspective due to new experiences and information.

Some of this is information you may have to read over a few time and then decide to accept or reject in your own personal reality/perception.

8. Link to Post #466
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    OK, apart from PMing GoodETxSG, I've been quiet. I realise that any questions I have are as much a reflection of my own inner landscape as any need for clarification. Still, I'd like to pose some questions and suggestions.

1. Marius Boirayon (Not his real name) claims that giants occupy the mountainous regions of the Solomon Islands and have done for quite some time. They have access to perpetually lit underground tunnels, and until recently, ate the natives. I would find it difficult to believe that the SSP's have no knowledge of or contact with these races. He also claims that sightings of UFO's (Called Dragon Snakes) by locals is common and predictable. The UFO's enter and exit their bases through lakes at the base of waterfalls.
    www.solomonislandsmysteries.com

I have been informed since this interview about some of this information by a very respected source. They have another source from one of the SSP's that gave them info on the "Race of Giants" subject. I believe them, but this was not info I ever remember coming across in my own personal experience. That doesn't make it untrue. Just "Not experienced by me".

2.What do you know of the Aghartan realm? Many have come forward with their stories of visiting the Inner Earth, and the city of Telos under Mount Shasta. They purportedly have their own fleet of space ships. Perhaps these comprise what you have termed past breakaway civilisations.

This would be one of the "Ancients" or "Ancient Earth Break Away Civilizations" IMHO/Speculation, this is based on what I have read "Post Project Involvement".

I was aware of many bases under mountains especially in South America that belonged to these "Ancients". They also had some Under Ocean Bases as did many different groups.

3.May I suggest to all concerned, that at least one rotation of delegates to the human-like confederation meetings be comprised of longstanding and respected members of this very forum. Many of us are already well versed on a number of relevant topics. In general we all have keen intellects tempered with a fair dose of compassion.

The Earth Delegate were Furious that these Other Federation Members were visiting "Individuals and Small Groups" on Earth to make contact with a different section of the population. Some of the Earth Delegates wanted this to stop... But there was no indication they would do so.

There are a number of people here I would rather of had in the Rotation of Delegates than the "People" that had that honor.

4.Finally, an invitation to other members of the SSPs who are reading this forum to come forward with what you know. We are starving for knowledge, searching for understanding. Not only that, but it would seem from GoodETxSG's experience that we can share information with you that you have not been given access to. Not only do we need you, but you need us.

There has been one that has contacted me personally and I know there are a LOT OF EYE'S and "i's" on Avalon right now. The recent setback of the exposure of my Full Name was not just a personal setback.

It has caused a major pause in others that would be coming forward. My situation has been remedied and corrected but the damage has been done. This situation really hurt the chances of some future "whistle blowers" coming forward. I would hope they would consider doing so to some of the more respectable and honorable researchers (IMHO).

Bill Ryan, Christine/Avalon Moderator and David Wilcock (Over Years of Contact) have always kept my name anonymous.

I Respect and Trust them very much for their ethics in how far they will go to protect their sources.

I hope these individuals trust me when I say These Researchers Can Be Trusted in keeping their anonymity and positions safe/secure. I am sure there are others, I am only speaking out of experience (James Bartley is another).

If any of these SSP or "Other Experiencers" of other "Programs" are feeling the pull to come forward I would encourage them to Contact These Researchers Directly or Through Me.

If some of these topics have already been covered, my apologies in advance.
    Thank you for Question 4 in particular.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 14th November 2014 at 15:56.

9. Link to Post #467
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    Hi GoodETxSG, thanks so much for this epic amount of information that you share with us.
    It is indeed a dizzying reality in it's complexity!!

Do you have any inside track on chemtrails? Like, by whom and why?
    I have seen them on several occasions. I have no inside knowledge of what they are intended for other than what I have deduced from reading the same information on the Internet that everyone has been looking at. I haven't really researched it that much to tell you the truth.

I wish I had the answer to this question. I am asked quite a lot about this topic. I dont know anything of substance about it.

10. Link to Post #468
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Nora,

The reason that the danger is from humans....It is the humans collecting other humans to give (trade) to the aliens. The numbers are alarming.
    Also the Illuminatti has plans to kill off most of the Earth's population so that they can reclaim the land that they own, for themselves.

Now, as far as it being insane to attack, or kill and alien, unless attacked first....some off-world races may respond to that with an all out war....that we are not prepared to fight. I am not saying that I am not pro alien and against humans. I am pro life. I respect and will protect all life the best that I can. Be advised that most aliens 'out there' in space are good and kind, and helpful. I am aware of the aliens here that harm humans, and I am not afraid of them. I was visited by one of these grays, a newer species to me. I waved and said HI, and he did not respond. He watched me for awhile and then he left like he came in...he disappeared. I think that he was curious, and wanted to meet me.

It is important to note here that there are also many species of grays, and a few of the others flew here to help me when I went to the mountains some years back. I had gone to the mountains with friends, and none of us were prepared for the sudden drop in temperature that happened, however it didn't effect the others like it did me. I could not warm up even in the sun the next day. I looked up towards the sky, and thought..'help me'. A few minutes later I saw the ship wobble as it passed through the dimensions. Then the gray beings were in front of me, giving me energy, and strength. I felt such love in the atmosphere when they were there. They told me that it was hard for them to be there, because it hurt them. I understood, as they were from a much higher dimension, and the heaviness of our dimension pushes in on every cell of their body. It is crushing. I did not want them to stay and be harmed. As soon as I could, I got up and thanked them, so they could be on their way. I sent them love. It is an energy that they feel.

A half-hour after they left, there were 2 search planes...one like a Cessna, and one some old biplane. They were circling and criscrossing around all over the place. I knew what they were looking for, but I just watched. One even flew low right over us. they never found anything.

I belong to the Galactic Confederation. There, all races of beings work together in harmony. This is the way is should be, and I feel it will be in the future, but we have a ways to go to 'get there'.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

astridmari (14th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), lelmaleh (16th November 2014), Reinhard (16th November 2014), Ria (15th November 2014), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2015), Ulyse30 (14th November 2014), william r sanford72 (15th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #469
    Thanks

Question Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    Hi Nora,

The reason that the danger is from humans....It is the humans collecting other humans to give (trade) to the aliens. The numbers are alarming.
    Also the Illuminatti has plans to kill off most of the Earth's population so that they can reclaim the land that they own, for themselves.

Now, as far as it being insane to attack, or kill and alien, unless attacked first....some off-world races may respond to that with an all out war....that we are not prepared to fight. I am not saying that I am not pro alien and against humans. I am pro life. I respect and will protect all life the best that I can. Be advised that most aliens 'out there' in space are good and kind, and helpful. I am aware of the aliens here that harm humans, and I am not afraid of them. I was visited by one of these grays, a newer species to me. I waved and said HI, and he did not respond. He watched me for awhile and then he left like he came in...he disappeared. I think that he was curious, and wanted to meet me.

It is important to note here that there are also many species of grays, and a few of the others flew here to help me when I went to the mountains some years back. I had gone to the mountains with friends, and none of us were prepared for the sudden drop in temperature that happened, however it didn't effect the others like it did me. I could not warm up even in the sun the next day. I looked up towards the sky, and thought..'help me'. A few minutes later I saw the ship wobble as it passed through the dimensions. Then the gray beings were in front of me, giving me energy, and strength. I felt such love in the atmosphere when they were there. They told me that it was hard for them to be there, because it hurt them. I understood, as they were from a much higher dimension, and the heaviness of our dimension pushes in on every cell of their body. It is crushing. I did not want them to stay and be harmed. As soon as I could, I got up and thanked them, so they could be on their way. I sent them love. It is an energy that they feel.

A half-hour after they left, there were 2 search planes...one like a Cessna, and one some old biplane. They were circling and criscrossing around all over the place. I knew what they were looking for, but I just watched. One even flew low right over us. they never found anything.

I belong to the Galactic Confederation. There, all races of beings work together in harmony. This is the way is should be, and I feel it will be in the future, but we have a ways to go to 'get there'.
    Hello birddog
    There is a "Discussion Forum" For these topics.

If you would like to bring this conversation to that thread it would be appreciated. We would like this to remain a Q&A area.

The last few times discussions occurred in this thread they turned into debates and got way off topic and nearly derailed the Thread.

It would be highly appreciated. We created the other Thread specifically for these discussions.

Thread: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Whistleblower

13. Link to Post #470
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

Questions:

1. Have you any knowledge on why foods are being altered on the planet (GMO's). Is this another form of genetic terraforming by altering our DNA/RNA for some sort of agenda/outcome?

2. From a spiritual standpoint, is there really divine intervention in this universe?

3. Has the "AI" figured out what vibrational frequency the creator and our souls reside in? You can't be god in gods universe.

4. Are you familiar with a device located inside any of the human or alien ships that appears to be a hologram with a computer type grid system set up showing other ships coming and going through hyper-space/wormholes in the represented region around the ship. It is also used to communicate with the other ships and their occupants via thought?

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

animovado (15th November 2014), astridmari (15th November 2014), Flash (15th November 2014), GoodETxSG (15th November 2014), lelmaleh (15th November 2014), mab777 (15th November 2014), Ria (15th November 2014), RunningDeer (15th November 2014), thunder24 (15th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #471
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maknocktomb (here)
    Questions:

1. Have you any knowledge on why foods are being altered on the planet (GMO's). Is this another form of genetic terraforming by altering our DNA/RNA for some sort of agenda/outcome?

No, I am sorry. I do not have any information on this agenda either. It is obviously a sinister plan that some other members here on Avalon are qualified to speak on.

2. From a spiritual standpoint, is there really divine intervention in this universe?

I saw information on belief systems but no empirical evidence from any group that there was divine intervention in the universe. (Though some of them may consider their interventions divine). I can only speak to my own experience. There was a divine intervention there IMHO.

3. Has the "AI" figured out what vibrational frequency the creator and our souls reside in? You can't be god in gods universe.

If it has I am not sure what It would do with that information or how that would benefit its agenda.

4. Are you familiar with a device located inside any of the human or alien ships that appears to be a hologram with a computer type grid system set up showing other ships coming and going through hyper-space/wormholes in the represented region around the ship. It is also used to communicate with the other ships and their occupants via thought?

I am familiar with similar systems with holographic displays that indicate inbound and outbound traffic as well as register FOF Signals and monitor Wide Band, Torsion Band and "Quantum Correlated Communication Devices" to keep track of and communicate with craft locally and long range as a form of "Air Traffic Control System".

Some of the components have a bio-neuro interfaces. I am not familiar with the specific system you are speaking of. I am sure there have been quite some upgrades in recent years.

I am most familiar with the topics closely related to the material in the interview and that I have posted.

16. Link to Post #472

Hi GoodETxSG,

Would you elaborate more on what you know about the AI called the black goo?

Is it fully inorganic -artificial? And are there any organic components to it at all?

Once it is inside the human body do you know what parts of the physical system it effects or the body as a whole?

In what ways, if any does it effect the DNA?

Do you know if it affects or influences any of the energy bodies or the emotional body?

In what capacity does it effect the brain?

I'm sure I'll think of more questions, I'll pm you.

Thank you for everything and for all who have contributed to this thread.

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 15th November 2014 at 03:01.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

astridmari (15th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), Flash (15th November 2014), Frank V (15th November 2014), GoodETxSG (15th November 2014), lelmaleh (15th November 2014), Reinhard (16th November 2014), RunningDeer (15th November 2014), Spiral of Light (16th November 2014), Stephanie (15th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #473
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,825 times in 1,353 posts

Hello, Good ET. I hope all is well with you. I've got a question for you regarding AI and channeling. Do you have any information that would link AIs to at least some "New Age"/ET channeling?

Back in the early to mid-90s when I was getting abducted frequently and delved into the channeling phenomenon I came to the conclusion that at least some channeling was not done by manipulative, live ETs, but by some kind of interactive computer program that read people's thoughts and then played off of them (usually to tell them what they wanted to hear). At the time I had not been exposed to the idea of artificial intelligence so I did not couch my experiences in terms of "AIs" but rather as computer programming. What do you think?

Truman

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (21st November 2014), astridmari (19th November 2014), Becky (15th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th November 2014), GoodETxSG (15th November 2014), Jean-Luc (15th November 2014), lelmaleh (15th November 2014), Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), mab777 (15th November 2014), Neal (16th November 2014), Ria (15th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (15th November 2014), RunningDeer (15th November 2014), seeker/reader (15th November 2014), Spiral of Light (16th November 2014), william r sanford72 (15th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #474
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Hi GoodETxSG,

Would you elaborate more on what you know about the AI called the black goo?

Is it fully inorganic -artificial? And are there any organic components to it at all?

Once it is inside the human body do you know what parts of the physical system it effects or the body as a whole?

In what ways, if any does it effect the DNA?

Do you know if it affects or influences any of the energy bodies or the emotional body?

In what capacity does it effect the brain?

I'm sure I'll think of more questions, I'll pm you.

Thank you for everything and for all who have contributed to this thread.

Love

Nora
    This is still quit a touchy subject. But I will expand a little more on the subject for others to what I replied to you via PM. I will not expand further that these parameters discussed in this discussion and will refer all other questions to this post.

I have been trying to decide how to answer these questions. The information is quite disturbing. There was some disturbing animal and human testing that was involved on unwilling and sometimes unsuspecting participants.

The "Nanites" or "Black Goo" or oil is a viscus fluid that changed viscosity depending on the electrical charge or EM Field and Vibratory Frequencies it was exposed to (A medium for the Nanites to travel through and manipulate w/these same energy waves). It would also change shape, the nano particles would "poke up" through the fluid and form different geometric shapes based on the "Frequencies".

This was discovered to be a programmable tool that was created by one of the former "AI Prophet" Races that had been taken over prior in another Sol System that has long since fallen to the AI's. It (Nanite/Black Goo) had limited use to the AI's (Educated guess on the part of the "Egg Heads") and a Prior Ancient Break Away Earth Civilization had destroyed and Isolated as much of it as possible (To deep ocean depths and below other pressurized natural barriers.). However over eons of time and the dynamics of Earths Geology the churning of the crust and volcanism has made those barriers compromised to where it began to broadcast a weak signal.

Current era Human Civilizations eventually discovered them after another Alien Group had come in to try to mitigate the problem and neutralize the nanites all together. These Beings were Attacked, Killed and Chased Off for Their Efforts and the "Black Goo" as it has become know as, was recovered in "Their Lab" and Experimented on for a few decades before most of its secrets were unlocked. I am not sure if the Black Ops/Current Era Humans knew about the Nanites before these incidents and wanted the "Beings Lab" and "Their Research" on This Technology or not, but they went through a lot of trouble to manipulate incidents on the surface to make this operation happen.

While doing our own experiments many dark and unpleasant things occurred. The plans and uses for the technology once it has been reprogrammed are not that better (Many are in the "Transhumanism Realm", Others disseminated stripped down/modified versions into various medicine and Blak Programs Biology/technology Research etc...).

The problem is that there is a "Master Switch" so to speak that the AI can trigger to reset it to its previous default programming. So once it has been duplicated and distributed for other purposes it has been delivered for future use for the AI who can turn it on and use it as it see's fit.

It does build up in the Brain, Brain Stem and through out the Neurological System of the host. It also sends/receives signals to/from the DNA (Which is a broadcast send/receiver of ELF's, EMF Spectrum, Photons etc... and the human body is also a larger antenna as is the earths magnetic field). These Nanites influence and manipulate Genetics in "real time".

Thank you,
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 15th November 2014 at 19:12.

21. Link to Post #475
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hello, Good ET. I hope all is well with you. I've got a question for you regarding AI and channeling. Do you have any information that would link AIs to at least some "New Age"/ET channeling?

Back in the early to mid-90s when I was getting abducted frequently and delved into the channeling phenomenon I came to the conclusion that at least some channeling was not done by manipulative, live ETs, but by some kind of interactive computer program that read people's thoughts and then played off of them (usually to tell them what they wanted to hear). At the time I had not been exposed to the idea of artificial intelligence so I did not couch my experiences in terms of "AIs" but rather as computer programming. What do you think?

Truman
    Yes,

A great deal of Channeling has been done by the "ET AI" as well as other Deceptive ET Groups and SEVERAL Groups of the US Government and the Secret Earth Governments.

I do not know however which agenda's and belief systems have been created or manipulated by which groups. In some cases the latter groups made infiltrations into groups that had received some legitimate Benevolent Channeling Contacts imparting accurate and helpful information. Later Channeling sessions were hit with a sort of "Man in the middle" programs and then their information tainted.

I know there is some good/accurate Channeling information out there. There is also Channeling information that was accurate and was infiltrated and distorted... That is why I find most Channeled information dubious or at least subject to further discernment and not blind acceptance.

So, yes... There have been AI, Alien Groups and Other Groups that have taken legitimate channelled information and distorted it and also presented complete nonsense in other cases that happened to sound well that contributed to some of the current New Age Religion.

This is a very touchy subject for many people who are heavily into any and all Channeling material. If those would like to discuss or debate which of the massive amounts of Channeling material out there is legit or not please do so on the "Discussion Thread" for this "Interview Topic".

I myself have spent a good amount of time on some of the Law of One Material about 8 years ago.

I haven't looked into much of the other material so I cannot judge it on a case by case basis nore am I qualified to. That is a personal thing and up to your own Reality/Discernment.

That is the answer to your question according to My Own Experience though

22. Link to Post #476
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

A few more, if I may.

1. The Earth delegation was obviously at the very bottom of the heap when it came to the UN type meetings. Did you notice any other, perhaps, 'Probationary' civilisations? Was there any sort of hierarchy, was one or a handful of delegations seemingly any more influential than the others? Did any of these human-like races make overtures of friendliness towards you or any other member of the delegation? I would just be surprised if we made it to the council, yet were still looked down upon across the board by all other members... surely there are some groups that are 'rooting' for us?

2. I have lived my life amongst the muggles, the pod people, those humans that are decidedly of Earth and would continue their life patterns for many lifetimes to come, if left to their own devices. I may be so bold, GoodETxSG, to suggest that your soul originates and has lived a number of lifetimes in other star systems. That you chose this role pre-birth because you have a natural aptitude for dealing with Star Beings.

3. Were you shown, or did you see on the tablets, a vision for the highest expression of Mother Earth and her people in the future? What is the best we can achieve, what are we striving for?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...A-Future-Earth

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

animovado (17th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (17th November 2014), Flash (16th November 2014), golden lady (17th November 2014), GoodETxSG (16th November 2014), lelmaleh (16th November 2014), Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), Neal (16th November 2014), Realeyes (16th November 2014), Reinhard (16th November 2014), Ria (16th November 2014), RunningDeer (16th November 2014), RUSirius (23rd November 2014), Sebastion (16th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2014), william r sanford72 (16th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #477
    Thanks

Red face Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    A few more, if I may.

1. The Earth delegation was obviously at the very bottom of the heap when it came to the UN type meetings. Did you notice any other, perhaps, 'Probationary' civilisations? Was there any sort of hierarchy, was one or a handful of delegations seemingly any more influential than the others? Did any of these human-like races make overtures of friendliness towards you or any other member of the delegation? I would just be surprised if we made it to the council, yet were still looked down upon across the board by all other members... surely there are some groups that are 'rooting' for us?

No groups that were lower or that seemed as "Unwelcome" as the "Earth Delegation" did by some of the other Delegates. There was normally a smaller group in the 20's-30's represented. Some times it was much more formal when there would be a larger Delegation of 40+ groups in attendance. Some of these groups also did not keep to the 1 Delegate, 3 support personnel and 1 advisor standing behind them "Protocol". There would be some groups that would just arrive as a couple and both sit on the platform with no other's in their group with them or even some that arrived alone. They were not treated as any more important or lofty than the others. But when these larger gatherings occurred it was a more formal occasion with music and a different energy in the foyer/entrance.

2. I have lived my life amongst the muggles, the pod people, those humans that are decidedly of Earth and would continue their life patterns for many lifetimes to come, if left to their own devices. I may be so bold, GoodETxSG, to suggest that your soul originates and has lived a number of lifetimes in other star systems. That you chose this role pre-birth because you have a natural aptitude for dealing with Star Beings.

That may very well be, or not. I honestly do not know. I have no firm memories of lives before this one. I have spent a lot of time making sense of this one.

I used to say strange things that UPSET my mother when I was 7-9 years old. I would say "We are all the same person, I used to be you and you used to be me, I used to be Grandpa, I used to be everyone in history, in the world now and that Will live everywhere."

She would get UPSET and say that is impossible, something about our religion and how could that work with everyone being alive at the same time. I would reply "Time doesn't matter, the experience is all that matters".

She told me it made absolutely no sense scientifically or according to our religion. I stopped talking to her about such idea's. I didn't (And still don't) think I was special. I just thought we were all the same spirit all having different experiences in an illusion of time.

A wild concept for a 7 year old. My Grand Father would humor me and we had some very deep conversations.

3. Were you shown, or did you see on the tablets, a vision for the highest expression of Mother Earth and her people in the future? What is the best we can achieve, what are we striving for?

No, Only what we are capable of and our power with our strong individual and group consciousness and WIDE band of emotions. Some were fearful of that power. TPTB have done everything in their power to keep us unaware of our true power of co creation and conscious interaction with Time/Space and Matter (All vibratory spectrums).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...A-Future-Earth
    Thank you, you have well thought out questions.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 16th November 2014 at 15:42.

25. Link to Post #478
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

I see that I have some major catching up to do on this thread since being away while my central heating was being installed turning my house and floorboards upside down.

So apologise in advanced if this question has already been asked.

Twice recently from random links I’ve heard brief mentionings of the SOHO wars that supposedly occurred around 2007. This is new to my ears.

GoodET, I am just wondering if you know anything about this particular war – and if so, are you able to explain ‘who’ took part in these wars and ‘who’ (what races) it was against? And what was this war over?

I will now try and find what back pages I need to catch up on – oh my you guys have been busy!

26. Link to Post #479
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

As synchronicity would have it someone posted the video from 2012 of Michael Tellinger on another Thread and his speech on Consciousness, Sound, Vibration and Free Energy...

Some on the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System and the "UBUNTU Liberation Movement" to make the change that I mentioned earlier in this Thread.

This video is well worth the 2 hour investment of your time IMHO.

27. Link to Post #480
    Thanks

Question Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    I see that I have some major catching up to do on this thread since being away while my central heating was being installed turning my house and floorboards upside down.

So apologise in advanced if this question has already been asked.

Twice recently from random links I’ve heard brief mentionings of the SOHO wars that supposedly occurred around 2007. This is new to my ears.

GoodET, I am just wondering if you know anything about this particular war – and if so, are you able to explain ‘who’ took part in these wars and ‘who’ (what races) it was against? And what was this war over?

I will now try and find what back pages I need to catch up on – oh my you guys have been busy!
    These "Orbs" could be these Giant Spheres that have come in by the many dozens that have refused contact or identification and have cloaked themselves. Some have decided they are here to observe some event or be here for "The Greatest Show in The Galaxy"...

There are other actual "Nomadic Beings" that live in space that travel from star to star feeding off of the plasma or other stellar medium then leave.

There are also Some of the larger Spheres that seem to use the area of torsion around the sun as a stargate to come and go from our Sol System.

This could be any number or all of the above in the various video's I found online.

I am speculating as I have never heard of "SOHO Wars" or any conflicts or battles around the Sun that have been captured by SOHO. Your post was the first time I had heard of the term "SOHO War".

Thank you for the question,

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast