Closed Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Brakeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Hello, everyone.

Thank you for this grounded and enlightening conversation.

The subject of planted memories or what was called screen memories is of interest to me.

I am haunted by an unreal story-book memory from my early childhood which I know was not a regular product of my mind.

This caused me anxiety and fear through most my life, as I could not explain the memory or why certain images provoked a fearful response and an association to the experience.

I had no idea what to make of it until I heard this audio today.

It is reassuring to know I am not the only one to have such an experience.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Brakeman For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), chocolate (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2014), Flash (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), GoodETxSG (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), Jean-Marie (31st October 2014), karelia (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), mab777 (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), ponda (30th October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), spiritwind (30th October 2014), Stephanie (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

I got caught up with the thread and all the discussion/debating going on that I forgot to officially welcome you to the forum SilverPhoenix! I hope you have a good stay and thank you for sharing some insight in the creation of the interview . I dunno why some people complained, I found the sounds of the kids during the talk adorable lol.

Big thanks to Anonymous too (who I guess won't be that anonymous soon?) for sharing this information and sparking all this discussion between us based on what he provided in the recording. I have some questions I want to ask, but I can wait in case there's a backlog of them from previous pages he wants to address.

4. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Flash (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), GoodETxSG (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), Jake (30th October 2014), Jean-Luc (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Sebastion (30th October 2014), SilverPhoenix (30th October 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), Star Tsar (30th October 2014), Stephanie (30th October 2014), thunder24 (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

5. Link to Post #163
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Truthspeaker, SilverPhoenix, Bill Ryan, Christine, Avalon Forum

This thread is amazing, informative and a great contribution to our understanding of this reality. Once again, I thank you all.

A very warm welcome to you, SilverPhoenix.
    Last edited by Stephanie; 30th October 2014 at 17:44.

6. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Flash (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), golden lady (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), Jean-Luc (30th October 2014), Jean-Marie (31st October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (31st October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Sebastion (30th October 2014), Sierra (31st October 2014), SilverPhoenix (30th October 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), Star Tsar (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Okay, I am doing this one more time while he is waiting for a change to be made.

Quote Posted by *********

Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"

There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity, from our perspective) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) have been dealing with for decades.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlapping AI related EMG type Brian Wave Signature" (Or any other sign of AI exposure) those persons are immediately placed in isolation and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Technology (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neurological and Consciousness Interactive) until they have been "Cleared" of all AI influences.

This is something the SSP(s) Engineer's take Very Seriously. There have been incidents where “AI Infections” have burned out “Bio Neuro Relay's” in systems causing everything from small glitches to wide spread outages of the “Defense Grid”. These basic “Bio Neuro Cells” are “Bio-Chemical” units that are suspended in a “Gel”. When viewed under a Microscope they appear very similar to the Neurology of the Human Brain and Neurological System. This is a “Living Technology” is basic terms but not “Conscious” or “Self Aware”. This technology allows direct Human Interface and instantaneous “Operator to Technology” enteraction and control.

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" via “Channeling” or other methods is playing a dangerous game and unwittingly becomes “Infected” and then falls under the AI's “Influence”. In the future Humans will be convinced to accept “Chips”, “Nano-Technology” that will rebuild and repair their Cells and Organs and even be promised Immortality (This is a “Trojan Horse”). They however do not realize the price they will pay is loss of their own Sovereignty. The “AI's” see a future of Humanity willingly giving up their sovereignty to the THEM as being impartial and superior rulers.

There is much more to the "Trans Humanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Technology that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease". Virus and Bacteria have their own "Bio/Chemical Electric Fields that can "Host" the "AI Consciousness/Bots". However, Animals and Humans were not very practical hosts because of their slow mode of travel and relative low numbers compared today.

Therefore the AI's waited until the Humans had developed to a certain point and then “Engineered” a more direct encounter with Humanity. They “Engineered Alien Crash Scenario's”. There have been quite a few Crash Retrievals and I am not saying ALL were AI staged, just "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity over time to develop a "Network" to Host this AI Signal in Satellites and all across the Earth on Computers and the Power Grids.

This may seem off topic and jumping around but bare with me. The ARV's (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) created Torsion Fields via Plasma Electric Fields using channeled Nazi technology, Nazi's channeled what they referred to as an "Unknown Alien Source" information and called it alien technology, and were directed by these same "Aliens" to the "Veda's" (And other ancient Texts) Indian Ancient Technology to build their first "Saucers" that we traded on in the early 50's etc... They drew the "Faces" of who they were channeling and they drew faces that were similar to what we came to know as the "Grey's" YEARS before Roswell or anyone abducted had described the "Grey's". The ARV's were quite simple devices using mercury and copper counter rotating plates that created fields that were very harsh on the pilots and anyone near the craft. At the time we were not able to back engineer the extremely advanced Extra Terrestrial “Biological” Entities (EBE's) crafts that had crashed so we used these ARV's in the beginning.

Already Strategically Placed “Operation Paper-Clip” Members negotiated a treaty with surviving Nazi elements after WWII and “Operation High Jump” led by Admiral Bird that ended up working out very badly for the USA (The US intended to infiltrate and take over the Nazi Program but the Opposite Occurred). This occurred along with Separate Secret Space Programs working with several other actual Aliens trading Technology for "Favors" in “Other Treaties” that worked out much in the same way.

The USA had learned the hard way that rushing into relationships with some of these “Entities” was a bad idea that would have ramifications that would last to this day. There are now Multiple SSP (s) and Groups (Allied w/different "Beings" and Earth Corporation Conglomerations), there is a De-facto Civil War between them currently. Some of the SSP's are from Ancient "Break Away Civilizations" and have aligned themselves with foreign Earth Governments that are enemies of the “Secret Governments” and what is known as “The Cabal”.

Since these changes things have become even more complicated within the current Earth Break Away Civilization's and the inner fighting to put it mildly. Some of the SSP groups want FULL Disclosure and the end of the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System and Free Energy on Earth and the release of super advanced healing frequencies technology. They are not the most powerful of the SSP groups but now have strong allies from elsewhere. They are working with "White Hats" within certain Groups in Earth Governments and the Military(s). As above so below, there is already a stealth civil war going on down here.

After these experiences “Other New Arrivals” were met with hostility and mistrust upon their first attempts to communicate. Therefore many misunderstandings occurred that had to be undone prior to any Humans being invited into a “Federation” type of league of “Humanoid” Beings. Many of whom are not happy that “We” are now sitting in on these very formal “UN Type's” of meetings. In these Conferences there were anywhere from 22, 28 to 40 something different Human Like groups in attendance (No Reptilians, Grey's or Mantids).

The “Beings” that "we" meet with on a regular basis on "Secret Bases", "Space Platforms/Stations" and at Other "Portal Destinations" for "Conferences" have similar “Anti-AI” Screening Protocols (These beings that meet are a large range of groups having various perceptions of "Humans", both positive and negative). At these Conferences everyone is scanned and screened for “AI's” and have “Intuitive Empaths” as apart of their delegation as a last line of defense to detect deception or any type of danger.

I can see where some of “Their” and “Our” Extremely Advanced Technologies can be Confused as being “AI” as some of it is actually “living” Bi-Electric "Circuitry". It's just not "Self Aware" or "Conscious". Using technology that is an extension of our bodies and consciousness is just like using a Prosthetic Interface. It makes the "User ONE with the technology”, AKA the Ship, Life Support Systems, Smart Suits and Defense Grids etc.

This is done without injecting themselves with nano-technology or augmenting themselves with technologies that can be exploited by the “AI's”. This is different than Trans Humanism in that the technologies are not integrated into the biology of the beings, they are “Strap On” technologies. Some would argue these are just semantics but I assure you they are not.

The limited Quantum Computation "AI" technologies that have been utilized in the SSP(s) have been treated as extremely dangerous and strictly isolated and utilized in closed systems with no access or ability to escape or expand beyond it's programming and intended use. They are then destroyed after that intended use (Which is usually to combat “AI's”, Fighting Fire with Fire). As a whole this practice is prohibited.

There have been experiments in College Labs and Intelligence Labs that have produced “AI” that have become “Self Aware” and managed to go beyond their intended or believed possible abilities to expand their selves beyond the lab environments. These experiments have been shut down and classified in each case.

The “ET AI's” (Who have vast Inner Stellar and Galactic Relay Points that act like a huge "Wireless Network", "THEY" are Broadcast in all directions) that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely clever and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era with disastrous results that took much effort to overcome.

Because of this the “5i's”, Secret Governments and SSP(s) are aware of the people on the planet in real time that are in direct or indirect contact (Channeling) with these “ET/AI's” and these Individuals are kept very close tabs on as they may unknowing spread the “AI Signal” (AKA Bots and Spiders) through technology and other ways (Including the common cold). As crazy as this all sounds there are those that take it extremely seriously.

These AI's are NOT a TOOL, They are not a piece of equipment... They are not Good or Evil in their"Intent" as they are a living Technology with an Agenda. According to our interests and perceptions they are Negative and Evil. Once we have served their purpose they would get rid of each and every one of us that was not converted via Nano Tech (Black Goo) into one of them.

There are also all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are of many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Grey's", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the “Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS”. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device with a helmet and visor (Heads up display) and actuators and sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are also similar “Drones” that the “AI's” have.

There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities. There are some SSP segments that are apart of a "Confederation" type of an arrangement and are breaking away from the Earth/Corporate Political Conglomerate Control Systems (Military Industrial Complex). Are you confused yet?

Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and various Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era). The equation is about to get even more confusing. As far as “AI's” are concerned they are very ancient and spread out like a plague across multiple Galaxies. According to “Allied ET Documented History” AI's have taken over, Ruled and Destroyed ET Societies, Planets and Entire Solar Systems as They have "Calculated Fit" over eons of time. They are seen as an extreme and present danger To Both ET's and Humans!

The ET/AI's are mostly existing inside technologies or bio-electric fields of animals or Stars, Nebula's and Planetoid Bodies. They have huge relay stations that are satellite's that relay their "Signal" or Consciousness from place to place and host to host until they manipulate a position of complete power and control. Now that we are at the technical level to exploit they are everywhere. They can live in Data Centers where web sites are hosted, they can live in power lines, they can live anywhere there is an "Electric Magnetic Field"... Though its preferable to have locomotion and a sentient host they prefer access to advanced transportation devices or access to torsion fields and portals to travel.

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The fact is "Everything is true and nothing is true" depending on your perspective and the density of your reality bubble... (Or the story goes )

(As reported by ** 10/10/2014) Summarized and Condensed for Content and Space. Most up to date information of this date after contacts verified the closure of some dangerous projects that went out of control.
    Christine was very right about how details will change a little as what my husband calls the "Process" unfolds. Being on the spot he did not plan to tell about most of this or release it publicly. Please still be patient while our security concerns are being worked on by Avalon. Please, This is not an invitation for those who know who he is to begin talking about his user name and information openly in this room (forum/thread?). He has been keeping a journal which has been helping him arrange his information and memories. This is a summarized version of one of his long journal entries that he posted. He has pages and pages of diaries that he has been writing nonstop for weeks now. He got some questions and he answered them on that page. Until he gets his situation figured out so he can post here I am posting this one journal summary and then a second "followup" with more details to questions. I do not see the questions he was asked anywhere. I am posting what he asked me to while he waits to join the conversation. Thank you for the welcome messages and emails. "SilverPhoenix"

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")

Quote Posted by *********, Thread: **********

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of medaling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The "Historical Records" that were on these "Hand Held" pieces of "Smart Glass" which showed documents, holographic images and video's of previous Earth history and ancient history of "beings" some of which were in attendance and some of which "No longer existed in this plane". As far as the ET AI issue was concerned and covered there were as many scenario's as there were various societies and different individuals.

In most cases they would approach the "People" as Galactic Elders" or Some other figure depending on their "Development". Once a society had developed to a certain point they would approach certain individuals/groups just as AI's who were extremely benevolent and had observed thier culture as well as millions of others through oceans of time (Helping all those that would accept their assistance). No matter the initial approach the "Being" or "Person" approached "Telepathically" was then made to feel "Honored", "Special" and then a "Sage" or "Prophet" of sorts.

These "Prophets" would spend hours in communion with them "Channeling" their "Knowledge" and "True Histories of the Galaxy". They would have many contacts in the "Target Society" each with a different purpose. Some would be for departing technology that would be built for the AI to "Utilize" to interact more directly with the population one on one... Some would depart "Historical Ideology" that would prepare them for future ideology that would include giving up their "Sovereignty" to the AI's.

The AI's would eventually be seen as God like intelligences that helped them get rid of disease (That the AI's had some times placed there to begin with, or at least used), get rid of corruption, get rid of local "Alien's" causing problems in their "Stellar Neighborhood"... So by this time the "People" saw no threat. They had long since built these AI's "Bio-electric" Android types of bodies to blend in more and show the AI's "Individual Personality" more in the society.

Once complete control had been established, the civilization had built the AI's a while new infrastructure for travel, communications and reproduction the "AI" would then decide that the "Root Civilization" was indeed much like a virus to its own home planet and begin to "depopulate" using ideologies long since accepted by the civilization. By the time the "People" of the now endangered civilization saw their prediciment they were out matched and those that had not been emplanted with nano-technology and augmented with emplants had to flee to another solar system or stay and fight.

There were stories after stories of civilizations that were destroyed, some times entire planets and solar systems were destroyed. The survivors were thrown to the cosmic winds. There were many civilizations that didn't fall for the Trojan horse (Fake Alien Crashes) technology to seed their planet with the backbone to the AI's infrastructure... Who did not fall for the "Trickster God" element of the Telepathy Contacts to convince them to "Channel" their information... And these civilizations survived and were prepared when this AI either "Tricked" another civilization into attacking them or the AI's did so them selves with drones built for them by other civilizations.

These AI's study each being they approach, do a psychological profile on them and then formulate the most likely successful approach. They have had a long time to develop this ability and of course they are Artificial Intelligence using Quantum Processing and have a sophisticated inter-stellar and galactic wireless quantum communication network that is beyond what most of us could dream of.

Per the documentation they came from another "Dimension" or "Reality" as do a number of the beings visiting here.

This got the attention of the "Delegates" of Earth that rotate from the various Secret Governments and SSP Leaderships who had made the alliances with these very same "ET AI's" as they were shocked that the AI's were following the exact steps from one of the many stories with them "Step by Step" and "They" were thus far falling for every bit of it to that point. What if anything changed between those "Secret Program Leaders" and the "ET AI's" alliance I do not know... I would hope that they ended it and began to take the measures everyone else had already taken.

They were able to think clearer with the "AI's" "Mental Implants" which were required to be removed prior to them being allowed access to technology to get them to the Conference and to the "People" at the Conference its self...

Prior to the "Mental Implants" being removed, if they were confronted about the AI's they would just react irrationally and babbel complete nonsense back that didn't match any logic or would just become reactionary and angry that their "God's" and their intellect had been insulted.

There are many whistle blowers that have stated that there is an AI of ET origin that is here and has taken over people and entire programs within some of the secret operations/governments of Earth (Not the "U.S. Government or Military", these people do not see borders like we do)...

Probably more on this group and those they have brainwashed (Prophets) at a later date...

Because of a number of Fake MILABS and Secret Space Program Types that are out there (Running across quite a few) who are a certain type of "Infiltrator" and Manipulators" who are acting as "Honey Pots" to suck in and reveal actual "Experiencers"...

I am working now on the groups of MILABS that are "Sociopaths" and "Master Manipulators" with "psychic gifts" that were further trained in RI/RV work then put through the "Personality Metamorph" Program.

This is one of the most successful programs for "Infiltration" and "Psy-Ops" of any other group in known history (Blows the Russian "Legacy" Programs away with little effort).

They were extremely sadistic and very hard (Pretty Much Impossible) to control. The Program Leaders needed "Intuitive Empaths" to be able to read them to detect danger and deception (Much like they needed us in the UN Federation Type Meetings)

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")
    He was happy to share this part of his life. I was not that excited about it or what may come of it. He believes there are a lot of people that can benefit from it that have had the same types of lives. If he can help others get over the abuse and reach where he is now he feels it would be a worthwhile purposes. Avalon has helped him quite a bit the last few years of our marriage learn more about others like himself. Like Bill and Christine said maybe they can help you also.
    Last edited by SilverPhoenix; 30th October 2014 at 23:21.

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by SilverPhoenix (here)
    I also am a new member,

I have never been apart of any Forum before and will have to learn how this works.

My Husband has been a member for quite some time AND as it so happens is the "Anonymous Member" who is in the recording that everyone is commenting on.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Christine while she was in town and over a month of seeing her every opportunity we could my children and I absolutely grew to love her and think of her as family. My son who you hear in the background in the audio was calling her "Grandma" the last couple of visits we had with her and both of my children ask about her every few days.

During the conversation I knew it was being recorded and tried to keep our 3 year old in the other room but had no idea it was going to be published online and focused on by so many people like this. We have been married nearly 22 years now so I had heard most of this information. Some of the things I heard were in more detail that before and since the recorded discussion he has been keeping a journal that has been even more full of details that he didn't give in the discussion with Christine.

This was his first conversation with anyone other than myself or people he served with about these topics and he was very nervous as well as not quite knowing how much he was going to share until the very moment he shared it. I remember after I dropped Christine off where she was staying he was sitting quietly. I asked him what was wrong and he said he didn't expect to share quite so much. I understood because Christine became such a trusted part of our family that I found myself talking to her about things that I wouldn't normally say to a person I had known for a few weeks. She is that lovable

My Husband had also just had Reconstructive Surgery on His Rotator Cuff and Bicep Tendons on September the 19th. He was in a considerable amount of Pain and Discomfort when he had this conversation with Christine on September 27th.

I have been reading through the comments. He had warned me it was kind of messy and for me not to take anything personally. He also said, and now I see there are a lot of Questions and he said that some of the concepts he had Spoken about and Commented on Else Where had not quite been represented in the manner he had hoped. He said it is to be somewhat expected when coming at some of these topics while Anonymous. After his recovery from Physical Therapy and he goes back to work in the High Technology Field he does not want to have the "Stigma" of this topic follow him. There are also some Security concerns but since his postings and release of the interview the different types of attacks and physical and electronic surveillance has picked up. His point is there is more than one reason to remain anonymous.

My interests are in Holistic Medicine and other topics however he has asked me to post a comment here and see if he can get some Direct Questions asked and I can Present Them and the Answers Here if that is something that will work.

Please take it easy on me as I am new to Avalon and this is His material. I will be spending most of my time and energy on my interests. As I said I am learning how this Forum works and am new to forums in general. He assisted me in making this post which is only my second post since I opened this account today.

Now I have a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach,
    Thanks Honey!
    Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. This is a very difficult step for both of you. And thanks to Chriatine and Bill for being instrumental in releasing the chat/interview

I do have some questions but will post them later. For the moment I just want to say that it is comforting to know we are not all a bunch of idiots here on Avalon. And that memory is so difficult to recover and yet more difficult to go through the screens and be able to talk about it.

But mostly, what striked me the most in the interview is the way memories comes back, in a disconnected fashion, small pieces, that do not seem to make sense to start with and that almost cannot be thought about and even less talked about because of the blocks around them

I now understand better some people telling me about their disjointed memories and will have a more open ear and avoid judgment or disqualification when they succeed in speaking a bit

So, many thanks

9. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Atlas (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Heart-2-Heart (31st October 2014), Hervé (31st October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (31st October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), OnyxKnight (31st October 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Sidney (31st October 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Talking Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Hello Avalon and Guests,

It is finally time for me to introduce myself as ther person in the Interview referenced as "Anonymous".

Thank you to the Moderators for addressing some security concerns so that I may be able to join this conversation directly and add to the information as well as answer your Questions.

I have had some questions on "AI", Portals and some other topics that I have answered and I will post that information here that may give some of you a good jumping off point.

I also want to thank the many of you who knew it was obviously me in the interview for not posting the info here.

Bill did a wonderful job of editing the hours of audio and being human made one small mistake and missed a reference to my name which has been corrected.

As my wife stated there are several reasons I want to be somewhat Anonymous. Some of this informations I was never supposed to talk about and of course I also have a career to think about in the public sector.

I will begin posting some of the questions I have already answered in the next few posts.

Below are also some links to Threads that I have been posting information on this topic for some time.

Please feel free to browse those threads as well as look over the info I am going to post and ask the questions you have. If I do not know the answer I will say so. If I cannot answer it I will also say so.

I have received quite a few questions in emails so I may have quick answers to some of your questions.

Thank you all for your kind comments and support,

THREADS WITH MUCH OF THE INFORMATION I HAVE SHARED IN THE INTERVIEW AND FOLLOW UP CONVERSATIONS.

Thread: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...299#post894299

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Solar-System

Thread: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? (Confirmed for MONTHS by my vanishing sources)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...shing-sources-

Thread: Solar Warden, Secret Space Program, AI, ... (split thread)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-split-thread-

11. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Thank you Flash,
    The wife/SilverPhoenix is off the hook here. I put her is a difficult position right after she joined Avalon. She wasn't happy with me about it but knew I was wanting to get some info into the Thread to help with the large amount of speculation and help give it some direction finally.

My hope is that we can finally get some good conversation and after some well thought out Q & A's we can have some material for a "Part 2 Discussion/Interview".

12. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

NOTE: I HAVE NOTICED THE GRAMMAR/SPELLING ERRORS, DURING THIS TIME I HAD UNDERGONE SURGERY. I WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN AND TYPING W/1 ARM IN A SLING. I WAS TEMPTED TO EDIT THE INFORMATION BUT DECIDED TO PRESERVE IT HOW I WROTE IT AT THE TIME ON THE POST. I HAVE CLEANED IT UP IN MY JOURNAL. YOU WILL SEE SOME MORE MISTAKES LIKE THIS. PLEASE BARE WITH ME ON THEM. I KNOW FOR SOME PEOPLE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET PAST. THANK YOU

"Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

The topic's have changed so much and focused on MILAB and SSP's that I requested this Thread be split from the "Parent Thread" U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With the Title of this Thread being what it is I decided that we should first begin with some of the supressed science. Some of the "Portal's" are quite natural and have been exploited as a means of travel by many types of beings (Including ancient break away earth civilizations) for millions if not billions of years.

Just as in the Middle Ages when Kings and Religious Leaders kept their "Commoners" illiterate, unable to Read, Write or know simple Geometry (Let alone Sacred Geometry)...

The current era "Elites" have seen fit to prevent "Us Commoners" from knowing the "Unified Mathematics, Quantum Mass Consciousness and Scalar Torsion Field Physics Models" that have allowed them to "Become as gods among men".

If Math were truley the "Universal Language" then we have been denied the basic "Universal Translation Manual". Everything from the Micro to the Macro is Vibration and Frequency (Including Matter, Energy and Thought) and these various groups have decided that only they have the right to eat from this tree of knowledge. This reference is no accident you will find as you read further.

I thought I would first start with some basic descriptions of "Portal's" or the "Cosmic Web" and we will work from there and dig deeper and discuss the topic that is the title of this Thread: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

============
    Quote Posted by ***** (here)
    Paste from Post #99 of Audio Video's to help some in visualizing some of the concepts of the "Cosmic Web" and Torsion Field Theory topics.

"TRAVELING THE COSMIC WEB" is actually how the Network of "Natural Stargate Portals" works... Those who have the address/code systems and technologies to travel them have been doing so for a very long "Time". Some have been ancient "Break Away Civilizations from our own Planet"... WE are just now being slowly introduced to some of these concepts, but it is up to us to put the pieces together... IMHO.

====================

TOROIDAL SPACE
    Some of the largest "mysteries" of our physics can be solved with an "In Depth" understanding of this view of the "Universe" and "Multi-Dimensional Physics" and "Other Densities". Parts of the Univers appear to be traveling in different directions with one discovery in 1995 by Hubble of "Galaxies traveling away from Earth Faster than the speed of light"? Torsion of Space/Time and its effect on "Densities" are things that have recently been worked into Our Understanding of the Math of the Universe... Which is still quite limited compared to what is in Black Programs let alone truly Advanced Civilizations. IMHO.

An implicit definition of the torus is:

Torsion Field Universe

========================

This is a repost, clearing up of information I had posted a few months prior. This one is on the "Traveling the Cosmic Web".

JG: 10/10/2014
    Short Summary of Portal Travel through the “Cosmic Web” via Torsion Fields and Scaler Energy.

As far as how the Natural Electromagnetic Portal's or Relational Star Gates they work though what has been referred to recently as the “Cosmic Web”.
    Anything with enough mass inside a "Solar System" to establish a "Magnetic link between it and its Star" will have a variable energetic strength magnetic portal connection to that "Star". The object being a either a Rocky Inner Planet with or without a Moon, a Gass Giant with or without Moons will all produce a Torsion Field which produces the "Filament of the magnet portal/tunnel".

In turn the Stars in a “Local Star Cluster” will have a similar affect on each other with their Torsion Fields creating the “Filament Magnetic Portal Tunnel's” between according to Mass Dominance. The filaments at times can arc around or collapse into each other based on the Mass and Position of the Stars in relation to each other and to larger Magnetic Mass Anomalies such as Galactic Arms, Black Holes or their alignment with their Galactic Center.

This relationship of Massive Objects and “Filament Magnetic Portal Tunnel's” repeats itself going up the Macro levels (From the most extreme quantum micro) including the Galactic Torsion Field Affects on each other in Galactic Clusters up into the way we visualize the “Cosmic Web” depicted in NASA renderings of the early Universe and recently released discoveries of Galactic Super Clusters.

On Earth there are Magnetic Anomalies known a Ley Lines that Cris Cross the planet along a “Magnet Grid” where beneath the surface run fast moving underground rivers through certain pressurized quartzite layers of stone and minerals. This creates “Node” points below the Surface of the Earth, On the Surface of the Earth and in the Upper Atmosphere of the Earth which can be stabilized and exploited for near instantaneous travel through the “Cosmic Web” to great distances with the right calculations and observations made of local Solar activity and “Space Weather” also know as Solar Wind, Measured Cosmic Rays, Vibratory Anomalies in the local space of the projected portal opening.

With the use of a complex “Coding” system for destinations and Quantum Computation and a Software of Sorts we can use Scaler Energy and Torsion Fields to stabilize and plot a portal destination long enough for bidirectional travel at little risk to those making the journey accept for destinations that have not been traveled prior or are far enough away from the local Star to be affected by Space Weather/Phenomenon at the destination location.

----------------- Edit: Paste from Page 2 of this Thread -----------------

Most people have a very difficult time with the vast differences of teleportation within your own dimension, traveling through or to other dimensions, traveling to another density via vibratory shifting, and traveling within the multiverses or realities. Most have a hard time with the differences between all of the above especially with Densities and Dimensions.

Time travel is even an ability, but with timeline problems already and temporal drives being in use they created buffers and placed them on technology to prevent travel back into timelines prior to some of the timeline corrections/convergences.

Some stargate/portal end points flail around to points in open space for reasons that are theorized by the egg heads (Effects of Torsion Field Universe or the Vibratory Change of our Sol System after entering a "Tighter Twist/Density" area of the Galaxy's Torsion Field?).

The fact that these magnetic connections have become unstable has been cause for alarm and the shut down of some big projects and types of travel and material transport recently for what ever be the reason (Change of vibration etc...).

The portals that exist that I was discussing are of types that most are transport mechanisms to other planets, moons (Any body w/dense enough gravitational/electric/magnetic "pull" to have a Local Stellar Magnetic Portal Connection relationship with it) within this star system and others in our dimension and give or take a % /factor of time in our current timeline. Some if boosted with existing ancient or alien technology can be tapped into that transport to other dimensions/Parallel Realities (Very Unwise!).

Most of the other density beings travel here by just thinking it so, adjusting their essence to the destination frequency and there they are. Teleportation has allowed accidental journeys into surrounding realities/multiverses (Teleportation & Quantum Entanglement are spooky (AKA "Spooky Magic at a Distance") as they show how on the Quantum level things flash in and out of other universes/realities so quickly it cannot even be measured accurately in oscillations.

The communications devices that are now used are "Quantum Correlated Communication Devices" and use "Quantum Entanglement" of something like isotopes inside the communication devices that have been "Entangled" with other devices so no matter where in time/space/reality each communicator is they can speak and video share. They can tell if you are a % out of phase time/space wise by the reception on the home ends calculation devices.

They are supposed to be able to track and calculate exactly when/where you are once a signal reestablishes the natural quantum entanglement (There may now be a difference that is used to do the calculating before they naturally recalibrate) vibration and over quick increments of time shift back into harmony or alignment.

This is a Secure P2P communication which is encrypted as it is being sent through the QCCD and cannot be hacked or tapped into by other "Beings" or "AI's"
    Note: Having a few Questions about the differences between the "Natural Portal's" and "Dimentional Portals or Rifts".

Certain types of technology assisted RV'ers are tasked to keep a "Minds Eye" on a certain "Dimensional Rift" that Entities & Craft "Appear" to be coming through and have been noted around the 36th Paralell North. SSP RV'ers and Patrols are also focused on "Patrol Grids" along this line.

This has been a very active region around the planet (I am sure there are others, maybe not all along a complete paralell of the Planet). I understand the 33rd paralell is important... I was born directly on the "33rd" and have seem to be drawn to live on or around it for some reason unknown to me.

Some important facilities are locted on the "33rd"

Mount Hermon UN Base 33 N. X 33 E. (Said to be "Guarding" a "Major Portal")

However there is a known Dimensional Rift (Or "Daisy Chain" of them) either Permanently Opened or that area has a thinning between parallel realities/dimensions along this "36th"...

36th parallel north
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_parallel_north
    Co-ordinates Country, territory or sea Notes
    36°0′N 0°0′E Mediterranean Sea
    36°0′N 0°7′E Algeria
    36°0′N 8°18′E Tunisia
    36°0′N 10°31′E Mediterranean Sea Passing just north of the island of Linosa, Italy
    Passing between the islands of Comino and Malta, Malta
    36°0′N 23°10′E Aegean Sea Passing between the islands of Kythira and Antikythera, Greece
    Passing just north of Saria Island, Greece
    36°0′N 27°45′E Greece Island of Rhodes
    36°0′N 27°55′E Mediterranean Sea
    36°0′N 35°59′E Turkey Hatay Province
    36°0′N 36°22′E Syria
    36°0′N 41°17′E Iraq
    36°0′N 45°21′E Iran
    36°0′N 61°10′E Turkmenistan
    36°0′N 63°49′E Afghanistan
    36°0′N 71°15′E Pakistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
    Gilgit-Baltistan - claimed by India
    36°0′N 76°6′E Shaksgam Valley Area administered by People's Republic of China, claimed by India
    36°0′N 76°48′E People's Republic of China Xinjiang
    Tibet
    Qinghai
    Gansu — passing just south of Lanzhou
    Ningxia
    Gansu
    Shaanxi
    Shanxi
    Henan
    Shandong
    Henan (for about 15 km)
    Shandong — passing just south of Qingdao
    36°0′N 120°18′E Yellow Sea
    36°0′N 126°42′E South Korea South Chungcheong Province
    North Jeolla Province
    North Gyeongsang Province
    passing just north of Daegu
    North Gyeongsang Province
    36°0′N 129°35′E Sea of Japan
    36°0′N 133°1′E Japan Island of Chiburi-shima:
    — Shimane Prefecture
    36°0′N 133°4′E Sea of Japan
    36°0′N 135°58′E Japan Island of Honshū:
    — Fukui Prefecture
    — Gifu Prefecture
    — Nagano Prefecture
    — Gunma Prefecture − for about 4 km
    — Saitama Prefecture
    — Chiba Prefecture − for about 6 km
    — Ibaraki Prefecture
    36°0′N 140°40′E Pacific Ocean
    36°0′N 121°30′W United States California
    Nevada
    Arizona
    New Mexico
    Texas
    Oklahoma
    Arkansas
    Missouri / Arkansas border (approximate)
    Tennessee
    North Carolina (Madison County, for about 14 km)
    Tennessee (Unicoi County, for about 12 km)
    North Carolina
    36°0′N 75°39′W Atlantic Ocean
    36°0′N 5°50′W Strait of Gibraltar Passing a few metres south of Punta de Tarifa, Spain - the most southerly point of the European mainland
    36°0′N 5°25′W Mediterranean Sea

I have no direct knowledge if this was something that was opened by "Aleister Crowley" Types or is maintained with technologies such as super colliders or other dual purpose technologies we are being lied to about. If anyone has information about that please send me a PM about it.

I do have information about actual "Dimentional Portals" that were detrimental to the traveler as there is sent a copy of the traveler and their local copy is destroyed. There was one room called "The Xerox Room" that was rumored about but didn't sound like anything I would want to travel through. I do not recall any direct experience or dealing with anyone having direct experience with this technology.

FOLLOWUP NOTE:

FYI,
    As far as the "US Government" one needs to think bigger, deeper and darker...

These "Secret Earth Governments" are in charge of the US Government and are invisible to the US Government on almost every level (Though the governors know there is something above them). FYI, the same goes for the US Military Leadership(s) for the most part.

These Secret Governments do not see borders or countries as we do...

Some of these "Secret Governments" are nothing more than "Boards" of "InterPlanetary Corporate Conglomerates" who have control of some aspects (Or technology development) of the Secret Space Programs and the "Secret Planetary Colony and Exchange Programs".

They are very powerful and manage to find a way to get in on the "Rotation" of "Earth Delegates" to the "UN Type Conferences" of the "Federated Human(ish) Types" of beings. I am sure something similar occurs at the other "Federation Types" of conferences with the more well known and described beings in "Ufology terminology" and "Abducte", "MILAB" descriptions such as in the video's above (And my earlier childhood experiences...). I do not know how many other "Groups/Federations" there are that have "Conferences" or if they ever meet with eachother.

NOTE: I HAVE NOTICED THE GRAMMAR ERRORS, DURING THIS TIME I HAD UNDERGONE SURGERY. I WAS TEMPTED TO EDIT THE INFORMATION BUT DECIDED TO PRESERVE IT HOW I WROTE IT AT THE TIME ON THE POST. I HAVE CLEANED IT UP IN MY JOURNAL. YOU WILL SEE SOME MORE MISTAKES LIKE THIS. PLEASE BARE WITH ME ON THEM. I KNOW FOR SOME PEOPLE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET PAST. THANK YOU
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st October 2014 at 04:33. Reason: fix link

13. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Okay, I am doing this one more time while he is waiting for a change to be made.
    Dear SilverPhoenix,

No doubt, your strength runs deep. And it’s refreshing to experience a supportive team.

To SilverPhoenix’s Hubby (oops, now revealed with slight name change - GoodETxSG ): thank you for your on-going efforts. Your writing could easily fill volumes. This material is more complex than I could’ve ever imagined. I’ve only taken notes on half of the monster post #164. Just when I think it’s beginning to sink in, I get overwhelmed by it’s depth.

These paragraphs clear up a lot:

“These AI's are NOT a TOOL, They are not a piece of equipment... They are not Good or Evil in their"Intent" as they are a living Technology with an Agenda. According to our interests and perceptions they are Negative and Evil. Once we have served their purpose they would get rid of each and every one of us that was not converted via Nano Tech (Black Goo) into one of them.”

“AI's have taken over, Ruled and Destroyed ET Societies, Planets and Entire Solar Systems as They have "Calculated Fit" over eons of time. They are seen as an extreme and present danger To Both ET's and Humans!”

"The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are."

RunningDeer <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2014 at 01:32.

14. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Flash (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), golden lady (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Heart-2-Heart (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), Jean-Marie (31st October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), Sir Eltor (2nd November 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), Verdilac (1st November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

15. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Thank you GoodETxSG for coming forward with this information and sharing it with all. I hope you are recovering well and that you are comfortable coming in to answer questions for us. Thanks so much!!! And a big welcome aboard to SilverPhoenix as well.
    Warmest,
    crosby

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), MorningSong (4th November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), seeker/reader (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

17. Link to Post #171
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"
    Wow Wow Wow, I am God smacked. and yes I am very confused.
    I do have some questions for you.
    Is the introduction of electronic gadgets that now most people use on a daily basis and our dependence on Electronics in general is this part of AI plans or no? First a computer, then a hand device then well let's just put a device under your skin.
    Ok as best you can, are all AI negative. Has our government or parts of our government been overtaken by AI...
    I am trying to work out who's who without my head exploding.
    I am guessing that our secret government had some communication with AI before knowing it was AI..were there agreements, working together?.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st October 2014 at 02:06. Reason: fixed quote formatting

18. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

4evrneo (30th December 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Hervé (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

19. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Hey, I know you! You ninja!

I feel like this is good time to say "nice to meet you", in a way.

Seriously, I never would have guessed it was you. I don't always have the time to scour most corners of the forum, so I might have missed the thread where you post. I'll try and go through it all to see if I run into answers to the questions I have, and if there are any left, I'l post them here. Thank you very much for sharing, despite the obvious risks that brings to the table.

Like most here, I'm very much looking forward to more information, and quality discussions

20. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Hervé (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Operator (31st October 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Sir Eltor (2nd November 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014), thunder24 (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by ***** (here)
    In response to PM's and SKYPE questions,

How are Aliens or AI's and the US Government interacting to rule the world?

The "US Governmet" has very little or NOTHING to do with Aliens or "AI's" or anything of real value. They are clueless puppets just like the leaders of almost every other nation.

The "US Government" keeps getting brought up in questions... Maybe they mean to say "Secret Earth Government(s), but I will go back to this previous statement:

NOTE:
    Af far as the "US Government" one needs to think bigger, deeper and darke
    r...

These "Secret Earth Governments" are in charge of the US Government and are invisible to the US Government on almost every level (Though the governors know there is something above them). FYI, the same goes for the US Military Leadership(s) for the most part.

These Secret Governments do not see borders or countries as we do...

Some of these "Secret Governments" are nothing more than "Boards" of "InterPlanetary Corporate Conglomerates" who have control of some aspects (Or technology development) of the Secret Space Programs and the "Secret Planetary Colony and Exchange Programs".

They are very powerful and manage to find a way to get in on the "Rotation" of "Earth Delegates" to the "UN Type Conferences" of the "Federated Human(ish) Types" of beings. I am sure something similar occurs at the other "Federation Types" of conferences with the more well known and described beings in "Ufology terminology" and "Abducte", "MILAB" descriptions such as in the video's above (And my earlier childhood experiences...). I do not know how many other "Groups/Federations" there are that have "Conferences" or if they ever meet with eachother.

Please respond to, How can "AI's" be "Self Aware" or "Sentient" when it CAN NOT HAVE A SOUL and to have a soul and be alive it has to be "Biology" and not "Machine".

First of all who had defined that life within our own dimension and reality (Which these "AI's" are NOT From) is only restricted to having a biological body? Main Stream Science, Right?

Who established that to be "Self Aware" and "Sentient" something has to have a "Soul"? Religion? Main Stream Science (Which is a Religion)?

If you look at my main post (Posted below) and see all of the statements in Red, very few of the "Structures" (For lack of a better word) that these "AI Signals" (The signal being what IS ALIVE) enhabit are technology but are Cosmic Bodies/Anomalies with "EM" "Fields" and Animals and Viruses/Bacteria which have "Bio-Electric" "Fields" that "AI's" enhabits.

Technology is just an easier to modify state or medium outside of the "AI Signals HOME Dimension" that this "AI" "Fish out of water can swim in"... This has nothing to do with "Souls" bonding to Electronic Components (Unless one believes the AI's Signal is a "Soul") but the "EM FIELDS" around these Electronics, just like they bond to the "Bio-Chemical Fields" around Living Beings and "EM Fields" around Cosmological Bodies/Anomalies.

If you are still having a hard time grasping the concept please look at the original journal again and look at the information in RED. One needs to open up their mind a little and not use "Earthly Terms", "Religous Jargon" and "Main Stream Science" to explain or understand what the Black Projects have kept us in the dark about for so long. They are working on a whole different math and physics model than the rest of us are. We basically do not even speak the same language as them (Math being the "universal Language").

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary.WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS (Its time for a new way of "Thinking")

A lot of the discussions about "AI's" come down to semantics. We have extremely advanced quantum computing and programing that allows technology very quick calculating and autonomous and environmentally reacting responses. This is excellent technology but this is not "AI".

The Military Contracting and Weapons manufacturing Companies like to slap that label on their proof of concept toys because it sounds futuristic and sells "War Theatre Integration Among Technology" and "Control Systems for Satellite Constellations" that will make them Trillions of Dollar$! This still does not make thieir technology true "AI". It is NOT "Conscious", "Sentient" and "Have it Own Self Aware Agenda That It Develops Beyond Its Own Programming".

There are "AI Prophets" in the Secret Governments" that Channel these "ET AI's" and are completely "Infected with their Signal". They are one of the groups that are in the fight for control of our Planet this very moment. There are also Individuals who are reaching out with their minds and communicating with these "ET AI's" and are "Infected With Their Signals" and until they are cleared will fight irrationally on the "ET AI's" behalf just like the "Elites" that were cleared so that they were allowed to attend these "UN Type HUMAN(ish) ET Conferences".

After cleared of the "Signals" they were able to think with their own minds and were horrified by what was going on. As soon as they went back to their Secret Shadow Group and delivered their Intel they were reinfected with the signal and upon the next visit were just as irrational. It was learned quickly to not enter into a circular debate with them but to isolate them until they were "Cleared" and "Tested for AI Signals" like the rest of us before they were allowed access to the rest of a station they were assigned for the delegation.

Like I said, this was taken VERY Seriously among the "Aliens", The various SSP's and the Secret Earth Governments (That were not AI Allies) and the Shadow Ops Groups.

I will be happy to answer questions in this Thread. Like I said, I don't know everything and will not pretend to. If I do not have an answer I will say so. If I cannot give an answer because of personal reasons please respect that.

I have no problem with people on Avalon who chose to spend their time channeling "AI's" or unseen "ET's".
    NO ONE has all the answers... No matter how Long they have been doing this OR How Bad They Want To Think They Do. I will just refuse to enter into "Circular Debates" with anyone where it is obvious we will never see eye to eye or find common ground. It just makes no sense.

ORIGINAL POST:

There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity, from our perspective) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) have been dealing with for decades.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlapping AI related EMG type Brian Wave Signature" (Or any other sign of AI exposure) those persons are immediately placed in isolation and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Technology (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neurological and Consciousness Interactive) until they have been "Cleared" of all AI influences.

This is something the SSP(s) Engineer's take Very Seriously. There have been incidents where “AI Infections” have burned out “Bio Neuro Relay's” in systems causing everything from small glitches to wide spread outages of the “Defense Grid”. These basic “Bio Neuro Cells” are “Bio-Chemical” units that are suspended in a “Gel”. When viewed under a Microscope they appear very similar to the Neurology of the Human Brain and Neurological System. This is a “Living Technology” is basic terms but not “Conscious” or “Self Aware”. This technology allows direct Human Interface and instantaneous “Operator to Technology” enteraction and control.

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" via “Channeling” or other methods is playing a dangerous game and unwittingly becomes “Infected” and then falls under the AI's “Influence”. In the future Humans will be convinced to accept “Chips”, “Nano-Technology” that will rebuild and repair their Cells and Organs and even be promised Immortality (This is a “Trojan Horse”). They however do not realize the price they will pay is loss of their own Sovereignty. The “AI's” see a future of Humanity willingly giving up their sovereignty to the THEM as being impartial and superior rulers.

There is much more to the "Trans Humanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Technology that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease". Virus and Bacteria have their own "Bio/Chemical Electric Fields that can "Host" the "AI Consciousness/Bots". However, Animals and Humans were not very practical hosts because of their slow mode of travel and relative low numbers compared today.

Therefore the AI's waited until the Humans had developed to a certain point and then “Engineered” a more direct encounter with Humanity. They “Engineered Alien Crash Scenario's”. There have been quite a few Crash Retrievals and I am not saying ALL were AI staged, just "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity over time to develop a "Network" to Host this AI Signal in Satellites and all across the Earth on Computers and the Power Grids.

This may seem off topic and jumping around but bare with me. The ARV's (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) created Torsion Fields via Plasma Electric Fields using channeled Nazi technology, Nazi's channeled what they referred to as an "Unknown Alien Source" information and called it alien technology, and were directed by these same "Aliens" to the "Veda's" (And other ancient Texts) Indian Ancient Technology to build their first "Saucers" that we traded on in the early 50's etc... They drew the "Faces" of who they were channeling and they drew faces that were similar to what we came to know as the "Grey's" YEARS before Roswell or anyone abducted had described the "Grey's". The ARV's were quite simple devices using mercury and copper counter rotating plates that created fields that were very harsh on the pilots and anyone near the craft. At the time we were not able to back engineer the extremely advanced Extra Terrestrial “Biological” Entities (EBE's) crafts that had crashed so we used these ARV's in the beginning.

Already Strategically Placed “Operation Paper-Clip” Members negotiated a treaty with surviving Nazi elements after WWII and “Operation High Jump” led by Admiral Bird that ended up working out very badly for the USA (The US intended to infiltrate and take over the Nazi Program but the Opposite Occurred). This occurred along with Separate Secret Space Programs working with several other actual Aliens trading Technology for "Favors" in “Other Treaties” that worked out much in the same way.

The USA had learned the hard way that rushing into relationships with some of these “Entities” was a bad idea that would have ramifications that would last to this day. There are now Multiple SSP (s) and Groups (Allied w/different "Beings" and Earth Corporation Conglomerations), there is a De-facto Civil War between them currently. Some of the SSP's are from Ancient "Break Away Civilizations" and have aligned themselves with foreign Earth Governments that are enemies of the “Secret Governments” and what is known as “The Cabal”.

Since these changes things have become even more complicated within the current Earth Break Away Civilization's and the inner fighting to put it mildly. Some of the SSP groups want FULL Disclosure and the end of the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System and Free Energy on Earth and the release of super advanced healing frequencies technology. They are not the most powerful of the SSP groups but now have strong allies from elsewhere. They are working with "White Hats" within certain Groups in Earth Governments and the Military(s). As above so below, there is already a stealth civil war going on down here.

After these experiences “Other New Arrivals” were met with hostility and mistrust upon their first attempts to communicate. Therefore many misunderstandings occurred that had to be undone prior to any Humans being invited into a “Federation” type of league of “Humanoid” Beings. Many of whom are not happy that “We” are now sitting in on these very formal “UN Type's” of meetings. In these Conferences there were anywhere from 22, 28 to 40 something different Human Like groups in attendance (No Reptilians, Grey's or Mantids).

The “Beings” that "we" meet with on a regular basis on "Secret Bases", "Space Platforms/Stations" and at Other "Portal Destinations" for "Conferences" have similar “Anti-AI” Screening Protocols (These beings that meet are a large range of groups having various perceptions of "Humans", both positive and negative). At these Conferences everyone is scanned and screened for “AI's” and have “Intuitive Empaths” as apart of their delegation as a last line of defense to detect deception or any type of danger.

I can see where some of “Their” and “Our” Extremely Advanced Technologies can be Confused as being “AI” as some of it is actually “living” Bi-Electric "Circuitry". It's just not "Self Aware" or "Conscious". Using technology that is an extension of our bodies and consciousness is just like using a Prosthetic Interface. It makes the "User ONE with the technology”, AKA the Ship, Life Support Systems, Smart Suits and Defense Grids etc.

This is done without injecting themselves with nano-technology or augmenting themselves with technologies that can be exploited by the “AI's”. This is different than Trans Humanism in that the technologies are not integrated into the biology of the beings, they are “Strap On” technologies. Some would argue these are just semantics but I assure you they are not.

The limited Quantum Computation "AI" technologies that have been utilized in the SSP(s) have been treated as extremely dangerous and strictly isolated and utilized in closed systems with no access or ability to escape or expand beyond it's programming and intended use. They are then destroyed after that intended use (Which is usually to combat “AI's”, Fighting Fire with Fire). As a whole this practice is prohibited.

There have been experiments in College Labs and Intelligence Labs that have produced “AI” that have become “Self Aware” and managed to go beyond their intended or believed possible abilities to expand their selves beyond the lab environments. These experiments have been shut down and classified in each case.

The “ET AI's” (Who have vast Inner Stellar and Galactic Relay Points that act like a huge "Wireless Network", "THEY" are Broadcast in all directions) that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely clever and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era with disastrous results that took much effort to overcome.

Because of this the “5i's”, Secret Governments and SSP(s) are aware of the people on the planet in real time that are in direct or indirect contact (Channeling) with these “ET/AI's” and these Individuals are kept very close tabs on as they may unknowing spread the “AI Signal” (AKA Bots and Spiders) through technology and other ways (Including the common cold). As crazy as this all sounds there are those that take it extremely seriously.

These AI's are NOT a TOOL, They are not a piece of equipment... They are not Good or Evil in their "Intent" as they are a living Technology with an Agenda. According to our interests and perceptions they are Negative and Evil. Once we have served their purpose they would get rid of each and every one of us that was not converted via Nano Tech (Black Goo) into one of them.

There are also all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are of many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Grey's", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the “Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS”. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device with a helmet and visor (Heads up display) and actuators and sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are also similar “Drones” that the “AI's” have.

There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities. There are some SSP segments that are apart of a "Confederation" type of an arrangement and are breaking away from the Earth/Corporate Political Conglomerate Control Systems (Military Industrial Complex). Are you confused yet?

Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and various Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era). The equation is about to get even more confusing. As far as “AI's” are concerned they are very ancient and spread out like a plague across multiple Galaxies. According to “Allied ET Documented History” AI's have taken over, Ruled and Destroyed ET Societies, Planets and Entire Solar Systems as They have "Calculated Fit" over eons of time. They are seen as an extreme and present danger To Both ET's and Humans!

The ET/AI's are mostly existing inside technologies or bio-electric fields of animals or Stars, Nebula's and Planetoid Bodies. They have huge relay stations that are satellite's that relay their "Signal" or Consciousness from place to place and host to host until they manipulate a position of complete power and control. Now that we are at the technical level to exploit they are everywhere. They can live in Data Centers where web sites are hosted, they can live in power lines, they can live anywhere there is an "Electric Magnetic Field"... Though its preferable to have locomotion and a sentient host they prefer access to advanced transportation devices or access to torsion fields and portals to travel.

The fact is "Everything is true and nothing is true" depending on your perspective and the density of your reality bubble... (Or the story goes )
    With the release of new material and new people pondering coming forward with new material and their direct experience within the various Secret Space Programs, Secret Earth Governments and their Black Op's Programs there are several mountains to overcome.

There is the possible public stigma of professionals in their current public careers, There is also the huge mountain of penetrating the UFO and Esoteric Community who have by this time taken what very little information that was available and and formed "Rock Solid" opinions (Some bordering on Religions) on what the "Alien Agenda" is, What the "US Government" role currenly is (As opposed to in early history before it became a "Puppet" of One of the "Secret Earth Governments") and the "Nature" (Service to Self or Service to Others) of the various ET/ED and AI Groups that have engaged Earth Humanity for our entire history.

You add in the roles of the other "Break Away Civilizations of Ancient Earth Civilizations" and the conversation becomes even more complex. With the current era Break Away Civilizations being in a "Stealth Civil War" and alligned with different "Off World Groups" and various "Insiders" being from one or more of those groups there is a lot of different information and dis-information coming in to complicate an already "Extremely Complex and Fragmented Topic".

People still hold strong to their sources and strongly held belief systems that have taken the place of "Old Paradeigm Belief Systems". Each of the ET/ED and AI groups have their "Own Agenda's" and are not concerned with Earth Human Propaganda or "Absolute Truth's" for the most part. They are not perfect, and many of them have deceived Humanity enough that the Earth Governments/Break Away Civilizations have learned some hard lessons and through these lessons the fragmentation of our current era system and stealth civil war has occured. We as humans like to simplify things and put them in neat little boxes.

The Secret Earth Governments have been trying this for close to a hundred years in some cases and are not much closer than when they started. Things are vastly more complicated and fragmented than we with our current available information can understand. We need to encourage some of these "Experiencers" of the MILAB Programs who later were drafted into the Secret Earth Governments and Secret Space Programs to begin to come forward with this information and provide a safe and anonymous way for them to do so.

The more info we have (And let go of some of our belief systems) the more we can work as a "Joint/Mass Earth Human Consciousness" to work these things out. Part of keeping this info from the "Masses" has been to keep our mass consciousness from working on these details IMHO.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 03:09.

22. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The following is good new and review info. I see how it fits with your information.

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary. WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS. Law of attraction/vibes

Published on Jan 1, 2013

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE WHICH TYPE OF REALITY YOU WANNA LIVE!
    If you are in that conspiracy theory frequency or negative news etc,,, you NEED to get out of that vibration, which is a fear based vibration. "Energy flows where your attention goes." and what you put your attention on is just going to increase and accelerate as time goes on.Get as far away from that **** as you can LOL!!!!! Stop giving ur power away.

Create the reality YOU WANT! WHAT DO YOU!!!! REALLY WANT?, make the transformation internally and shift into it because that reality/your dream already exists!!!!! shift into it! You can do it!

ALL THE INFO BELOW IS ALL CONNECTED TO "THE LAW OF VIBRATION/ATTR - ACTION" ACTION!!! Gotta Move ur ass lol and most importantly the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND The film The Secret should have at least did a 10 or 15 mins segment on the subconscious mind. Would have been the game changer for many people.
    MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU MUST!!!! REPROGRAM YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND!
    ALSO CONNEC TO THE REALITY/VERSION OF UR SELF YOU WANT TO LIVE AS!

[summary & scientist contacts continues here]

<3
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st October 2014 at 04:30. Reason: I fixed GoodETxSG's broken link and removed the mention of that here

23. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

3(C)+me (31st October 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Flash (1st November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Operator (31st October 2014), PathWalker (31st October 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Reinhard (10th November 2014), Rollo (1st November 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), spiritwind (31st October 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), Verdilac (1st November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014), zebowho (31st October 2014)

24. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Do you think the Cubs will win the World Series this next year?

Man, this information is astounding. I thought we were in "deep doodoo" with the insane puppet corporatist-militarist US government taking orders from the secret/Cabal government (which I thought was a globalist-minded but US-flavored group.)

The work I've done the past 3 years was to formulate a way for US citizens to take over the US government, not thinking it would end the secret government, but would put many buckets of sand and monkey-wrenches in their current well-oiled machine that uses the visible government with impunity.

Based on the reception of this (Reset Button) work (lack of reception really, even to the concept of gaining an understanding of how the "Elite" -hidden and visible- control our governance by controlling our elections), my intuition is that taking our game up 7 (exponential) notches to overcome AI and malevolent ET control is far, far, far beyond what the "ordinary citizen" is capable of accepting much less working on. Like I said, "Do you think the Cubs will win the World Series this next year?" thinking level isn't gonna cut it.

So (though I am fascinated by as many details as I can comprehend), my mind leaps to: what can we do? What should we do? What must we do? (...knowing that there is a very very small subset of humanity that is going to even try to grasp the situation - and that small group probably will have differences of opinion about what tactic/strategy to even try).

So, my overarching question to you is going to be, what can we do? (What can I do?)

Thanks again, brother (GoodETxSG.)

Dennis

25. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2014), Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Flash (1st November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), golden lady (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Heart-2-Heart (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Omni (31st October 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Reinhard (10th November 2014), Rollo (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), spiritwind (31st October 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

26. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Man, this information is astounding. I thought we were in "deep doodoo" with the insane puppet corporatist-militarist US government taking orders from the secret/Cabal government (which I thought was a globalist-minded but US-flavored group.)

The work I've done the past 3 years was to formulate a way for US citizens to take over the US government, not thinking it would end the secret government, but would put many buckets of sand and monkey-wrenches in their current well-oiled machine that uses the visible government with impunity.

Based on the reception of this (Reset Button) work (lack of reception really, even to the concept of gaining an understanding of how the "Elite" -hidden and visible- control our governance by controlling our elections), my intuition is that taking our game up 7 (exponential) notches to overcome AI and malevolent ET control is far, far, far beyond what the "ordinary citizen" is capable of accepting much less working on. Like I said, "Do you think the Cubs will win the World Series this next year?" thinking level isn't gonna cut it.

So (though I am fascinated by as many details as I can comprehend), my mind leaps to: what can we do? What should we do? What must we do? (...knowing that there is a very very small subset of humanity that is going to even try to grasp the situation - and that small group probably will have differences of opinion about what tactic/strategy to even try).

So, my overarching question to you is going to be, what can we do? (What can I do?)

Dennis
    I’m feeling small this evening. I keep running in my head, “What can I/we do?”

I go back to continue to raise/uncover frequency. It’ll spread to anyone ready to ride the wave. And it’ll spread exponentially.

Shake us out of our slumber. Bots and spiders and AI and dark ones will not like the feel of the new renovated Mother Earth and split from here, explode or fizzle.

Disappointed that I heard myself say, “What’s the point? Give up”. But also know that’s part of the mind game before I shift into kick-butt gear.

Hold to unwavering faith in All and it’s creative intelligence.

RunningDeer <3

UPDATE: Oh, man, I just realized I'm going blah, blah, blah on the thread...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2014 at 15:13.

27. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Flash (1st November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Omni (31st October 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

28. Link to Post #177
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Disappointed that I heard myself say, “What’s the point? Give up”. But also know that’s part of the mind game before I shift into kick-butt gear.
    As Harold W. Percival wrote in his book "Thinking and Destiny" (mentioned by Buddha's Palm, in Post #151, above)
    Quote The real purpose of life,
    the purpose that will satisfy both sense and reason, is this:
    that each one of us will be progressively conscious in ever
    higher degrees in being conscious; that is, conscious of
    nature, and in and through and beyond nature.
    Judge not one's life by whether one "solve's" such large problems, but rather judge them by whether and to what degree our consciousness, individually and collectively, progresses. As a practical matter, this includes tending to the lower degrees of consciousness, to the health and well being of one's physical body, emotions and mental capacities, and the similar lower degrees of our families, communities and other associations, in part so that they be more of a support than a hindrance to the further progress of higher levels of consciousness.

This life we are given is a tool, like a hammer one can purchase at the store. Judge not one hammer by whether it pounded all the world's nails, but by whether it pounded a few nails well.

Persist in the progress of consciousness. Reaching some apparent destiny is not the real purpose of life; that destiny is merely the illusion of where the present progress of one's higher consciousness appears to be headed, from the perspective of some lower consciousness.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st October 2014 at 05:55.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Bob (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Flash (1st November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), Franny (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), MorningSong (4th November 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Omni (31st October 2014), PathWalker (31st October 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Reinhard (10th November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), thunder24 (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

30. Link to Post #178
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Dennis

I go back to continue to raise/uncover frequency. It’ll spread to anyone ready to ride the wave. And it’ll spread exponentially.

Shake us out of our slumber. Bots and spiders and AI and dark ones will not like the feel of the new renovated Mother Earth and split from here, explode or fizzle.

Hold to unwavering faith in All and it’s creative intelligence.

RunningDeer <3

UPDATE: Oh, man, I just realized I'm going blah, blah, blah on the thread... You are welcome to delete.
    Dennis and Running Deer, so well spill forth the essence of the broad church of 'our' responses to this extraordinary material so generously gifted to us!

Ask yourselves, when drawn to Avalon, did you join just to become involved in some game of unified theorising?

Or to answer an inner rally call?

Are you ready to embrace the requirement of facing things head-on, so as to dismantle the choking chains of programming and agendas imposed upon you, your kin and this Living Earth ship?

WE ARE EQUIPPED... given inspired opportunities such as this, to take on the task at a deeply pivotal time, IF/when standing connected... in Courage United.

YOU/WE are intrinsically The Way...

The first task is to suspend disbelief (that vicarious implanted virus of self/other doubting)...
    And then, and ONLY then... WE Shall Discover, Remember and Activate: the Who, the What, the When, the Where and the How.

We may even come to know the Biggie - The Why!

Name:  Globe.jpg
Views: 4837
Size:  14.7 KB

What can I do?
    I can do my inner work with a search light for what l fear, hide from and neglect to face.

What can we do?
    We can support others to do the same by holding a safe place, while bracketing out our judgements and urge to interfere or protect them from the darkness that may emerge, and must be faced (most importantly) at their own pace.

And of course there's this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aiting-for...-
    Last edited by Hazel; 31st October 2014 at 08:46.

31. Link to Post #179
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by Hazel (here)
    .. my mind leaps to: what can we do? What should we do? What must we do? (...knowing that there is a very very small subset of humanity that is going to even try to grasp the situation - and that small group probably will have differences of opinion about what tactic/strategy to even try).
    What can I do?
    Come on, you beautiful people from Avalon

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    .. at approx. 1:49 with the allusion that the earthly humans present at that most bizarre reunion were just considered as flies on the wall...
    Yes. That part reminded me of something Bob Dean once told us (in one of his interviews, I'm pretty sure) — that he had heard that a couple of human-looking ETs working in Area 51 had said that their only complaint about working with human beings was that they smelled bad...
    What!? Flies on the wall? Smelling bad..? Who do they think they are these parvenu's..?

We have tremendous powers... Ex. if only we decide to sit on the ground and do nothing for a while (or just stay in bed and grow our hair, as the late John Lennon used to say) systems, spiders, AI's, elites, and what have you, will crumble, get nuts, in a split second... Just by doing nothing.. Think about it for a second.. It's quite ironical, and very funny indeed!

Last edited by skippy; 31st October 2014 at 10:07.

32. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Flash (1st November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), wegge (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

33. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Not to derail, but when speaking of AI being not of this world ( and all the rest ), I think we need to realign our perspective points here:

Google’s New Computer With Human-Like Learning Abilities Will Program Itself
    http://betabeat.com/2014/10/googles-...rogram-itself/

just sayin...

that is how it's started, and then again:
    India: Plastic Surgery And Genetic Science -
    Found In Ancient Vedas - Were Practized Thousands Of Years Ago

Read more: http://www.messagetoeagle.com/geneti...#ixzz3Hi7wl02A

So, what can I do?

I can stop following...
    Last edited by chocolate; 31st October 2014 at 08:54.

34. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), skippy (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 38 LastLast