Closed Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst 1 23 33 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #641
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Ara (here)
    Quote The "Energy" is said to hit our Sol System, wrap around it and polarize the Sun, it will shift from "Yellow" to "Orange" in the twinkling of an eye so to speak... the energy will then pass through the cosmic web conduit to the Earth/Gaia's "Electric/EM Filed" which acts like an "Antennae", will wrap around the Earth's Poles and change the Earths "Energy" and then our bodies "EM Fields" acting as Antennas will pick up this Energy passing it to the most important Bio-Machines who have the most important "Antennae's" which is our DNA...
    Hi GoodETxSG, thanks for your replies. The sentence I have highlighted above really intrigues me, are you able to elaborate more on the "most important bio-machines who have the most important Antennae, which is our DNA". Do some of the population carry more important genetic material than others? If so, do you know what it codes for? With the additional "energy" to our antennae, will abilities manifest which allow for cross density communication? (In my mind I see cross-bridges, mental conduits - ERBs - between density levels. People being able to open them using their minds. Love to know if this has substance!)
    This will activate what Main Stream Scientists call "Junk DNA", they call it that because they cannot figure out a function for it. When these are activated there will be more "Strands" which increase the "Antennae's" sending and receiving ability as well as will begin to manifest new abilities... There will be such changes in the "Vibratory Patterns" of all "Matter", "Energy" and "Consciousness" around us that there will be a connection with each other and our environment that will be very much in "Harmony"... So much of it will just seem like the "New Normal" or natural.

In the experiments done on people in lab environments people exposed to simulated vibratory energy that is expected to manifest had physiological and mental changes that were not handled very well (Being not natural) and they had break downs and major health and neurological problems from the "Testing"...

There was/is a lot of Human Experimentation done "Out There" that is well outside of the jurisdiction of the Geneva Convention and Scientific Ethics Codes such as the Physicians "Do No Harm" mantra...

These experiments led the "Egg Heads" to believe that there will be an expansion in consciousness along with physiological changes that will give us even more access (That we could have now if we weren't brain washed) to the Co Creative Powers and 5D thought manifestations from use of our "Individual" and "Joint" Consciousness...

They have worked to prevent us from realizing this power and have been working on ways of shielding the planet from these energetic pulses or vibratory shifts that will make these abilities as obvious as our ability to daydream...

2. Link to Post #642
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

May I offer here an interview that deals extensively with THE EVENT that will occur, which GoodETxSG speaks of and which has come up so often in this thread?
    This interview also relates to material in the first video in this thread, to wit:
    At 35:30 mins space craft (they call it ISON)
    At 37:10 – 46 mins Dr Erik Norton an outside consultant was head hunted to NASA Jan 22 2012 under high security conditions – he talks about the massive craft in our solar system, that possibly cloak. How they hid behind the darkside of the moon, then reappeared in 2013.

The speaker is Romanian, and in English he speaks slowly and with carefully chosen words. The interviewer is a Dutchman named Maarten . The material revealed is fascinating and relates to what I have noted above:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irbdb2ECDQg

An English translation is provided here, for those who do not have time to play this interview in the background as they do other tasks (an advantage to the transcription is that one need not spend time skipping over the music selections):
    http://www.galactis.net/en/interviu-...ebruarie-2014/

I have just encountered this material and listened to this for the first time tonight. It resonates with my truth and experience.

It was difficult for me to find things in English - here is a later interview given by the Romanian gentleman who uses the name "Alkesh" : http://galacticconnection.com/75981/

This is the third English interview I found; it may be the first one given (I do not know for certain):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awPW...=share&index=2
    Last edited by Meggings; 17th December 2014 at 06:13.

3. Link to Post #643
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Hello,
    I am sorry to say after my long time membership here that it is time for me to leave.

I would ask that people still show the same Ethics and keep my Name Anonymous for the safety of my family.
    Not doing so would to be endangering my Wife, 2 young Children and Myself.
    I would hope that not even the most angry or misguided people would breach that security measure and risk lives or reputations of people or respected web sites.

I have created an account on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com by the same User Name.

I will miss the many wonderful and enlightened friends that I managed to meet in the sea of those seeking enlightenment. To those I wish love, respect and a wonderful journey in this often windy and bumpy path.

Further releases of my journals and information on the topics covered in the interview and the Threads I authored here will begin to be shared on my new Blog: GoodETxSG Secret Space Program

link http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ -

I am also in the beginning process of writing a book about my experiences through my entire lifetime of involvement in these programs that I have been speaking out on and my experiences with the process of coming out and speaking to various Researchers and other People who have been involved in these programs.

For those who I am giving council too I will continue to do so in Unseen.is Email, Chat and Voice over IP w/those w/Unseen.is accounts at EncrytpSec@Unseen.is
    Thank you,
    GoodETxSG

===

[ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2014 at 04:17.

4. Link to Post #644
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    [B]Hello,
    I am sorry to say after my long time membership here that it is time for me to leave.[...]
    If you feel that it is better for you to leave than to stay, then who am I to tell you not to, my friend?

You are and have been a remarkable source of both valuable information and great inspiration, and your courage and good intentions will not be forgotten. I am only one person so I cannot speak for anyone else, but I'm sure that many here on Avalon beside myself regret your decision. However, you must do what you feel is right for yourself and your family.

Perhaps you will have a change of heart later -- who knows? -- and then you will want to return to Avalon at some point. Many members who retire eventually do return. Therefore I would advise you not to rush into a final decision just yet and to simply take a break first, unless of course the circumstances are such that you are leaving Avalon behind because of other reasons -- e.g. reasons of safety -- than what has transpired here over the last couple of days.

Should you decide to completely retire from Avalon and you would like to stay in contact, then you can drop me an e-mail via this link. I either way wish you and your family the best of luck, safety and peace.

Be well, my friend, and thank you for all that you have shared with us. Namaste.

5. Link to Post #645
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)

I am also in the beginning process of writing a book about my experiences through my entire lifetime of involvement in these programs that I have been speaking out on and my experiences with the process of coming out and speaking to various Researchers and other People who have been involved in these programs.
    P.S.: One of my Avalonian friends is a professional (but currently freelance) editor. She has been reading this thread but she's not on-line a lot anymore these days due to other obligations. If you would like me to put you in touch with her, just let me know -- see the link in my previous post. She's definitely trustworthy and she's good at what she does. ;-)

Namaste, friend.

6. Link to Post #646
    Thanks

Take care, best of luck and most of all, Thank you for sharing so much with us.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

animovado (17th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), seeker/reader (17th December 2014), Stephanie (17th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), Swan (17th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #647
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

post deleted
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st December 2014 at 14:40.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2014), animovado (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), Jean-Luc (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), seeker/reader (17th December 2014), Stephanie (17th December 2014), Swan (17th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #648
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Oh man.. this sucks. I was just getting into this.
    Sorry that things have swayed in this direction. It annoys me that it always happens when something good or fascinating comes along. I can totally understand people not buying into all this but thats something that can be ignored but no.. they have to intervene and spoil things. Then when you're gone and everything's quiet they'll crawl back under the troll bridge complaining of boredom.

Anyway thanks for the efforts you put into this. It's already a piece of art that can be read again and again. I just wished it was a hundred or more pages.

You'll be missed..

Edit:
    Well it looks like there was more to it but still.. a shame.
    Last edited by SKIBADABOMSKI; 17th December 2014 at 10:15.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

animovado (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (18th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), Sebastion (17th December 2014), seeker/reader (17th December 2014), Stephanie (17th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), Swan (17th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #649
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,556 times in 20,694 posts

Thank you so much for all you have shared here.
    I hope that whatever problems you are having are resolved soon.
    Thanks especially for keeping it so clean, and leaving us on such a positive note.
    If you should return, it will be to open arms!
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

animovado (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), Jean-Luc (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), seeker/reader (17th December 2014), Stephanie (17th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), Swan (17th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #650
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,346 times in 8,672 posts

My utmost thanks also for all your efforts and sacrifices to get this info out, and to patiently answer so many of our questions.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

animovado (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), Jean-Luc (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), seeker/reader (17th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #651
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

THANK YOU brother. This has been a fascinating journey and I am sure we'll find a way to continue it in some way.

Many, many thanks for the quality of your work, your dedication and the heart put in answering questions with honesty, respect, and precision and exposing your unique experience.

This is a great loss for the forum.
    We will miss you here.

Blessings.

Jean-Luc
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 17th December 2014 at 13:05.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

animovado (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), Olaf (18th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Realeyes (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #652
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

GoodET,

You don't know this but you've helped me to connect some unbelieveable dots in my own research. I began to see the bigger picture which is also supported by my own experiences (some of which I couldn't give any meaning till now). Really thanks a lot for this and may you have the best in your journey.

Greetings from Istanbul

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

animovado (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), PathWalker (17th December 2014), Realeyes (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), Swan (17th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #653
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thanks for all that you shared GoodET...

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #654
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Hi GoodEt. Best wishes to you and your family. I will certainly miss your posts. Thank you so much for your time, patience and good will. And I am looking forward to reading your book!

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2014), animovado (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #655
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

You typify the Warrior energy!
    Thanks
    HJ

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Realeyes (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), Sebastion (17th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #656
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

Your interview and this thread have been enlightening. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and yourself.

You will be missed.
    "One ship drives east and another drives west with the selfsame winds that blow. 'Tis the set of the sails and not the gales which tells them the way to go." Ella Wheeler Wilcox

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), naochan (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Realeyes (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #657
    Language
    Japanese
    Thanks

GoodETxSG,
    I never had a chance to properly thank you for your interview and the threads that you have woven here in Avalon (I am still catching up reading).
    Thank you for your time and patience, GoodET. Wishing you, SilverPhoneix and two wee ones well, much joy, happiness and safety.
    Love,
    naomi

P.S.
    Your blog looks great, and I am looking forward to the book!
    Last edited by naochan; 17th December 2014 at 16:15. Reason: Some grammatical correction
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naochan For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2014), Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (18th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Realeyes (17th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014)

30. Link to Post #658
    Thanks

Thank you, GoodETxSG, for all of your information!! You have expanded my mind, consciousness and knowledge more than I can put into words. One thing that stands out so much to me is that you did it with class. That tells me that you have a great Heart.

I wish you and your family the best and will be following your blog.

31. Link to Post #659
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am sad that things couldn't be resolved but have a lot of respect for how you conducted yourself on the forum, for your patience, diligence and honesty. I learned a lot and will miss your clarity of thought. Your courage has been an inspiration and I wish you all the best

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Ria (17th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #660
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Farewell on your journey GoodETxSG.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Frank V (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst 1 23 33 38 LastLast