Closed Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Not really. I disagree. We do have advanced technology, but its not that advanced. We can track humans easily, but not aliens. They always have better toys, even when we steal from them.

This is why so many of the secret governments fund agencies that deal with the alien factor. Especially those who can either mimic our appearance, or practically look identical to us in normal form. They form special divisions of "alien hunters" to hunt them down. Why do this if you have cheaper and more sophisticated means of tracking them down and even peak inside their heads?
    I know for a fact they can track what is going on inside a consciousness. We can practically do this with public technology, and black project tech is by far more advanced. Doing such to ETs without their free will would be hard, but if they agreed to it, it would be easy.

Some public domain stuff:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1007189.html

Some info on private stuff:
    Quote Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance

A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are. With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance.

NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals Intelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours-a-day. The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the U.S.
    http://www.rense.com/political/weapons/nsa.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sc...alartech12.htm

How could they mind control people if they couldn't track their thoughts....
    Last edited by Omni; 30th October 2014 at 01:49.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

4evrneo (31st October 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Atlas (30th October 2014), Becky (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), David Ansible (1st November 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Neal (3rd November 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014), yelik (30th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I know for a fact they can track what is going on inside a consciousness. We can practically do this with public technology, and black project tech is by far more advanced. Doing such to ETs without their free will would be hard, but if they agreed to it, it would be easy.
    If that's true, there would be no contactees/abductees since the governments can track all alien activity, be that on craft, underground or on the surface. But we both know this is not the case. So apparently you are missing something in that theory.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Becky (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), GoodETxSG (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Operator (30th October 2014), PathWalker (31st October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), SilverPhoenix (30th October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

If that's true, there would be no contactees/abductees since the governments can track all alien activity, be that on craft, underground or on the surface. But we both know this is not the case. So apparently you are missing something in that theory.
    It isn't a theory. It is fact to me. I have observed it... How do you think electronic telepathy works? Part of it is tracking the mind. Also do you really think they mind control people without knowing what is going on inside their minds? ... Seems like that would be pretty hard to do.

The government cannot track all alien activity because they do not have access to ETs minds while they are in their ships etc, but an ET inside a bunker or what have you, can be easily tracked. Why would such a thing negate any contactees or abductions? I don't get how you are making that connection.

And it is my view all contact on earth is tracked by the US shadow government. They have an extreme interest in such.
    Last edited by Omni; 30th October 2014 at 02:21.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

4evrneo (31st October 2014), Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Atlas (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), JRS (13th November 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Neal (3rd November 2014), PathWalker (31st October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014), yelik (30th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello friends,

Wow! As life would have it - I was traveling in my car the day we finally published this "audio recording".. it was a labor of love from start to finish and I am sorry I missed the debut. So I start this post with an apology as way of an explanation for why I didn't posted until now - all day travel and other pressing commitments when I got home.

I haven't even had time to catch up on all the posts so excuse me if I miss anyone's questions or comments.

My gratitude is immense for the courage this Avalon member has and who trusted me enough to finally speak his story. The recording was not recorded for publication though I believe we both tacitly understood that the possibility existed in which it would be. From my point of view this makes this recording all the more valuable, for it is the first time he was able to speak, there is no hints of a story that has been repeated in front of a camera many times.

It is as real as it gets for a recovering Milab who has to override all the overlays and triggers that are embedded to make sure they don't ever speak.

I have been close to him for approximately two years in chats and on the forum.. I came to see his light shining brightly and realized the agony he was living with. And as any of us who are empaths would, I extended my hand to help. With someone who has been mind controlled and tortured you can never push .. all you can do really is hold open a field of love and support, they are the ones who have to do the work of extracting themselves from the controls.

I did not go to him "to get the interview" .. I was given an opportunity to be with him and his family physically and realized that this was an indicator that the next step to his healing was most likely ready to happen. And even then my first visit and the unspoken intent of him telling me his story sent him into a panic.. Here I will clarify, the core sovereign being doesn't panic .. the altered personalities and embedded trigger responses do because they sense that they will be found out. In a Milab this is as intense as it gets.

So friends, if any one is wondering how real this person is and how real his experiences are please try and put aside the doubts. As we know Avalon has an abundance of experiencers, Milab, MKUltra survivors, victims of black sorcery.. I know many personally so they are very aware of the reality of this recounting.

The other aspect that is so difficult for a Milab to overcome is to trust themselves enough to talk.. they were purposely fractured at very young ages and so memories are doubted. Once they begin to recall scenes, feelings and emotions they are set up to distrust them, it is a mind boggling confusion, like finding yourself in a labyrinth that is spinning with no one you can trust. This alone is torturous.

So while listening or thinking about the testimony here do realize that there are more layers to the story.. more veils to be peeled back and our friend is still in a process of sorting it all out.. one must make allowances for any later incongruencies and further clarifications.

Also in this case as is often true with others who try to break free this person has had malevolent entities conjured to control him. Some one asked what the miracle he experienced was.. it isn't my story to tell but in a round about way I will address it.. once anyone of us finds the courage to confront their shadows (in some cases so scary as to seem insurmountable), they take a piece of their sovereignty back, this starts the process of rebuilding the core Being which in turn becomes stronger each time the step is repeated. The final step in integration is that you are in complete awareness of your core and nothing else can abide there.

So what happened is that he experienced a spontaneous release of the possessing entities.. and a huge weight was lifted and they were really gone, the difference was palpable to him and those around him.

My special thanks to his wife and children .. I am very pleased she is here on Avalon to support her husband and to learn, explore and expand. We had a wonderful connection .. she has had it almost as hard as he has.

And my deep personal gratitude to Bill for doing the painstaking work of editing this conversation.. he did an amazing job with a very poor quality recording.

I would like to add a very personal statement of my own.. bringing this type of testimony to the public is fraught with possible repercussions - both good and not so good to all parties involved.

I know that there are other Milabs and people who have experienced similar mind controlling who are watching our joint treatment of this person and his testimony. They wonder if they should come forward or not.. To them I would say - be sure you are ready, join the forum reach out to the mod team, we are extraordinarily practiced now.

All anyone can really do is provide the safest environment possible.. the work of overcoming will still be yours as you find the courage to speak. Don't rush yourself or feel you have to share.

And equally important to note is that if the perpetrators of these acts and those who still hide in the shadows want they will be and are watching. Don't think for a moment they aren't.

Please don't share personal information with anyone until you know them well.. this takes time. If you have leanings or doubt share with a few who can help you sort through your intuitions.

Learn to listen to yourself deeply.. there are voices you can trust, they are encouraging and supportive, kind and wise. To learn to trust yourself is of the utmost importance, you have your own inner guidance. The human spirit is greater in strength than we have yet realized..

With love,
    Christine

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

It isn't a theory. It is fact to me. I have observed it... How do you think electronic telepathy works? Part of it is tracking the mind.

The government cannot track all alien activity because they do not have access to ETs minds while they are in their ships etc, but an ET inside a bunker or what have you, can be easily tracked.

And it is my view all contact on earth is tracked by the US shadow government. They have an extreme interest in such.
    A human mind and an alien mind are not one and the same thing. To track human brain patterns and decipher the combination of the signals in an interpreted high accuracy information is one thing, but to track different races they would have to change the core programming of whatever intelligence/technology they are using to decipher the mental activity of non-human beings.

Why haven't any of my contacts been apprehended yet? They communicated with me numerous times outside the crafts or their underground facilities. They move freely and normally. If there was danger of reading a non-human mind they wouldn't be here at all. There are things going on outside our Solar system that not just us, but any capable eavesdropper is not supposed to be able to understand/find out.

It doesn't have to track all alien activity, but considering the scope of operations my contacts conduct, it should catch quite a few pairs of eyes (and "ears" in this case) if somebody has toys that good of tracking things down or reading minds. Any minds.

It makes no sense to me personally.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

4evrneo (31st October 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (31st October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Rollo (31st October 2014), Sebastion (30th October 2014), Selene (31st October 2014), Sierra (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 201 posts

I am about halfway through listening to this conversation. Very interesting information! The two things that have really stood out to me so far are 1) the existence of 'spiders' and 2) the idea that "money is black magic". The latter wasn't really part of the information being shared, rather it was mentioned as a statement of fact. To me, this concept is something I haven't heard before or explored, and I would like to hear more about this. If it is a subject that is considered common knowledge, then perhaps some members could direct me to threads, websites, existing interviews, etc where it is explained, rather than have it take up time in any future interviews.

Many thanks!

11. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2014), Flash (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), Jean-Luc (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), lisalu (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Realeyes (30th October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Sierra (31st October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

I'm trying to form words to express my feelings.

I'll just start typing and see what comes out. Christine did a great job of just gently helping to focus the stream of information without being even remotely intimidating or pushy.

First, a big cyberhug to our truth-speaker (I know he's a "whistleblower" but "truth-speaker" is what I'm focused on.) Thank you for your honesty and your courage. Though many of us have heard tidbits of some of this info, this is a much clearer and much broader picture than I was either aware of, or was inclined to accept.

Secondly, welcome SilverPhoenix! Please transform my cyberhug into a real one (by proxy), but watch out for his shoulder!

I love the British expression, "gobsmacked." That describes it. I am gobsmacked.

I am going to have some questions, but right now my head is reeling, and I'm trying to find a perspective on this that leaves me feeling hopeful (because right now I'm feeling like a lab monkey with cranium removed and wires attached - in a giant laboratory full of other monkeys in a similar situation.)

I am ready to sign-up to "jump" to the next meeting of beings that claim to have (or have) steered/tinkered/created our genetic makeup, and present humanity's case for the experiment to come to a halt - and to let us accelerate our intellectual/empathic/spiritual growth. You can't tie a ball and chain to each ankle, throw us in the ocean, and call it a swimming experiment - that would be a drowning experiment. Wanna see what your lab monkeys can do? Unbind us! Give humanity (not a handful of nefarious bastards) Free Energy, and get out of the way. Your experiment has gone awry and the nefarious greedy monkeys are extincting species faster than you can conjure new ones in your test tubes. You are allied with the worst element on Earth - letting them destroy your pet "experiment's" habitat, while poisoning and irradiating us? What does that say about your evolved consciousness? I don't give a sh!t if your race is 1,000,000 times older than our race, compassion is the real signifier of how evolved you are. Compassion is the force of expansion of self, and if you have lost yours, you have regressed 1,000,000 lifetimes. Time to re-write the protocol.

More later (and some questions.)

Thanks again, brother!

Dennis

13. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

4evrneo (31st October 2014), Agape (30th October 2014), Alecs (31st October 2014), Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Becky (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Buck (17th December 2014), chocolate (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), David Ansible (1st November 2014), David Trd1 (30th October 2014), EsmaEverheart (30th October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Franny (30th October 2014), Gardener (31st October 2014), golden lady (31st October 2014), Ivanhoe (30th October 2014), Jake (30th October 2014), Jean-Luc (30th October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), lisalu (31st October 2014), LivioRazlo (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Olaf (30th October 2014), Operator (30th October 2014), PathWalker (31st October 2014), Realeyes (30th October 2014), Reinhard (10th November 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Rollo (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Sierra (31st October 2014), Sir Eltor (2nd November 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), spiritwind (30th October 2014), Stephanie (30th October 2014), thunder24 (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014), yelik (30th October 2014), zebowho (30th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

It isn't a theory. It is fact to me. I have observed it... How do you think electronic telepathy works? Part of it is tracking the mind.

The government cannot track all alien activity because they do not have access to ETs minds while they are in their ships etc, but an ET inside a bunker or what have you, can be easily tracked.

A human mind and an alien mind are not one and the same thing. To track human brain patterns and decipher the combination of the signals in an interpreted high accuracy information is one thing, but to track different races they would have to change the core programming of whatever intelligence/technology they are using to decipher the mental activity of non-human beings.

Why haven't any of my contacts been apprehended yet? They communicated with me numerous times outside the crafts or their underground facilities. They move freely and normally. If there was danger of reading a non-human mind they wouldn't be here at all. There are things going on outside our Solar system that not just us, but any capable eavesdropper is not supposed to be able to understand/find out.

It doesn't have to track all alien activity, but considering the scope of operations my contacts conduct, it should catch quite a few pairs of eyes (and "ears" in this case) if somebody has toys that good of tracking things down or reading minds. Any minds.

It makes no sense to me personally.
    Are you saying the US shadow government does not have electronic telepathy capability with ETs? Because that is basically what you are saying. And extraterrestrial neuroscience may be different, yet frequencies of consciousness are more or less universal. Deceptive frequencies can be detected from any source.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), JRS (13th November 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Rollo (31st October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Are you saying the US shadow government does not have electronic telepathy capability with ETs? Because that is basically what you are saying. And extraterrestrial neuroscience may be different, yet frequencies of consciousness are more or less universal. Deceptive frequencies can be detected from any source.
    Yes, that's what I'm saying. Because they wouldn't come somewhere where their minds can be read, unless you also think they are unaware of their minds being subject to indiscretion and prying eyes. It sounds too, too gullible for somebody so advanced to travel here via FTL or wormholes, to not be able to pick up that they are being screened mentally for information.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Milneman (8th November 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Because they wouldn't come somewhere where their minds can be read, unless you also think they are unaware of their minds being subject to indiscretion and prying eyes. It sounds too, too gullible for somebody so advanced to travel here via FTL or wormholes, to not be able to pick up that they are being screened mentally for information.
    They are for sure aware of it. Why wouldn't they come somewhere where their minds can be read? I don't see the logic there. They would know when it is being read, and also could mind control themselves to not give up certain info. Also I'm unsure of free will and rules about suveillance of ETs mind's. It could be that the ETs have to give free will to the US gov since they have secrets from them..

At this point we'll just have to agree to disagree. It is a fact to me that the US government can detect deception in pretty much any being if they know where they are(and they do not move much). They can read consciousness down to the soul from my experiences. Deception frequencies are rather universal IMO.

And you kind of changed from saying they can't read minds, to they can't read ET minds. So are you conceding they can read the minds of his contacts while they give him information? That was part of what you were opposing.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), bennycog (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Sidney (31st October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

20. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

The following is what the parallel civilization has been working feverishly to prevent from manifesting on a global scale - interview/conversation testimony in this thread among others confirms this conclusion.

The next five years will lead people to believe that the parallel civilization has succeeded...wrong. It's their last gasp...

21. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), Jean-Marie (30th October 2014), karelia (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Realeyes (30th October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Rollo (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

And you kind of changed from saying they can't read minds, to they can't read ET minds. So are you conceding they can read the minds of his contacts while they give him information? That was part of what you were opposing.
    I didn't change anything. I was never opposed to the idea of secret governments having technology that can read human minds. I was disagreeing that they can do it with ETs too. Yes, its better that we agree to disagree, because none of us is gonna change their conviction.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), bennycog (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Rollo (31st October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

24. Link to Post #153
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

thanks guys for the recordings....

in the interview talking about drawing other beings into your "sphere' with thoughts of them... does this not work the same with A.I. also?
    Could an unseen motive to get us all to think about the A.I so it can scan a select group? (personally I think this was done at the onset of the internet, this forum..etc groups within groups)

If spiders or shadows are showing up and are linked to the A.I.... how are they showing up without an avatar in 3d ( i hate that term) are shadows being seen through psychic abilities.. I can understand spiders being seen that way, but shadows seem to me to be through physical eyes? (my opinion is its all physical just in different vibrations) so what is their mode of travel at that point?

in terms of being cattle or owned... it takes me to Emmanuel Swedenborg's works, I believe it was heaven and hell respectively, where he says that all of creation was in the shape of a man, heaven being termed the 'Grand Man' if I remember correctly.

Is it possible that the feet of the Grand Man gain realization that they are used as modes of travel, and or walked on, with the feeling of being cattle, or used? Is this perception from the ignorance of not knowing, thus feeling like property versus serving the purpose that 'humans' were made for?

Or does the ignorance give both sides of the yin yang the opportunity to gain a foot hold in the mind to steer as pleases?

Either way to me it seems the collective soul or mind or consciousness of humans is being held back or in ignorance by whatever sees us as useful in the state we are in. whether it be A.I., parasites, archons, Breakaway civilizations , mantis, lizards, greys or plain humans on earth.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

25. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), GoodETxSG (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Realeyes (30th October 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), Rollo (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), RUSirius (16th November 2014), Sebastion (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), Verdilac (1st November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Limor said

a little bit of stretch here, If time is a loop of space and matter (as some theories claim) which is structured especially for this earth/solar system experience, but where everything literally exists and available at the same time, and if the 3D earth and 3/4D galaxy ET'S with their various machinations who seem to greatly enjoy playing with this structure (of time), to bend it and cause mayhem, then, it might not be such a surprise or any problem to throw here and there some traces of 'advanced technology'.. if all is not linear.. then everything can be implanted.

Since we don't yet take any consideration ( understandably so, there's no proof, no scientific back up or knowledge, and nothing to lean on) that it all plays itself at the same time and that reality with all it's realms an dimensions is a unified and integral construct, then we look for linear explanations. If this factor will ever emerge as a serious contemplation in our discussions (and what are the ET's knowledge on that?) then it may bring some new comprehensions to the table that bypass our linear human history stereotypical thought process. but that may be yet far in the future (pun intended)

So, who knows, maybe everything happens only once with many versions (such are timelines, which we do talk about)

Or, in a more linear fashion,

Hi Limor,

The following extract from this article sort of backs up what you just stated.You might find it interesting.

In August 1958, test officials at Eglin Air Force base in Florida were conducting experiments with a super-sensitive infrared camera, to see if they could photograph events after they had occurred. The infrared camera is sensitive to even minute heat rays emitted by objects. The camera they had devised was so refined it could detect differences in thousandths of a degree. With it they took a picture of the base parking lot, which was empty at the time. But when the film was developed, it clearly showed cars that had been parked in the lot several hours before but that were not there when the picture was taken. The report of this experiment was carried by the Associated Press in an account published in the Miami Herald. Because the infrared camera was classified the Air Force refused to say how far backward in time the camera was able to go, or to release any of the pictures to the press…[24]

This is a bizarre notion — does the past still exist right now in the infrared frequencies of the EM spectrum? Relativistic physics says the past still exists in the space we occupy, as does occult doctrine, while it is known that informational torsion fields can linger virtually indefinitely, coupling with EM energies which then leave a detectable imprint of the past in space (Poponin and Gariaev’s experiments on the DNA “phantom” [see Chapter 13 of TGI 1] speak directly to this concept). Evidently, the infrared zone is indeed a “magic window” through which we can view (to a limited extent at least) the Akashic record.

Improving on this, however, is (once again) English inventor Harry Oldfield’s technology. Working in a cemetery with his PIP (polycontrast interference photography) imaging system, which detects the light that interacts with subtle energy fields (such as human auras), Oldfield captured not only discarnate presences, but the presence of a mausoleum and stone monument in the background that were no longer standing, which belonged to an earlier century (probably some 200 years ago, around the time of the Napoleonic wars, according to an employee at the cemetery).[25]

Thus, the past is always present as static torsion fields coupled with electromagnetically detectable light, just outside our normal perceptual range. For me, this research lays waste to the notion of time as a one-dimensional linear flow in which each present moment fades into oblivion as it becomes the “past” — and it offers strong support for the notion that the “Akashic records” of the past can be perceived consciously and “read” by sensitives with the necessary faculties. Effectively this research appears to prove Larson’s theory that time is 3-dimensional — one dimension of time for each of space. Moreover, such material also supports the holofractal universe concept, since we can see now that the ever-present “past” is always nested within the now, meaning that time is indeed “holographic” (whole in every part) and unfolds in a “fractal” self-referencing manner.

[24]Davis, W.E. The Black Box and Other Psychic Generators. 1987, www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psycho17.htm. also here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...4TH_DIMENSION_

[25] See Harry Oldfield’s Glastonbury Symposium presentation on Youtube.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

27. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), Frank V (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Sir Eltor (2nd November 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), thunder24 (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

SilverPhoenix, I personally want to thank you and your husband - as well as the crew of Project Avalon for bringing this information to the light of day. While I am personally intrigued by what was covered in this interview - subjects which I was always interested in as a child for some reason, one question that comes to mind is: Has your husband, through remote viewing or any of the other tests he was subjected to, seen what is in store for humanity? I feel on a deep spiritual level that our civilization is on the cusp of making some great discoveries which will free our minds from the illusion which currently is playing out before our very eyes.

Also in this interview, and from reading some of the previous comments, I feel like I know what some of you have experienced with seeing these "shadow spiders". I have often found myself catching glimpses of shadows in my peripheral vision, though they don't look like spiders - or maybe I'm just not intently focusing on them to see that's what they really are. Could your husband elaborate as to what these shadows are, or possibly what they mean?

Many thanks,

Wes

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), chocolate (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

30. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I came back just to share some thoughts on the BAD trojan horse being the focal point of this interview, the thread and the whole forum not to say this whole circle of time and space.

I much prefer to see it this way:

The Trojan Horse is a tale from the Trojan War about the subterfuge that the Greeks used to enter the city of Troy and win the war. In the canonical version, after a fruitless 10-year siege, the Greeks constructed a huge wooden horse, and hid a select force of men inside. The Greeks pretended to sail away, and the Trojans pulled the horse into their city as a victory trophy. That night the Greek force crept out of the horse and opened the gates for the rest of the Greek army, which had sailed back under cover of night. The Greeks entered and destroyed the city of Troy, decisively ending the war.
    Can we say that horse may equal hours, or could be the symbol of time (( eternal)) ?

h o r s e
    h o u r s ... = time

It's all an allegory, albeit pretty realistic at times.

Michael Tsarion would say its is the female illuminati who did let the trojan horse
    ( or the bad AI mentioned here )
    into the system of life, into the biological externalization of the internal impulses of evolution. Or some may point to me, to someone's wife, sister, daughter, mother etc. female personalities, but the core truth is that every single person has a female conscious or subconscious aspect (depending on the body polarization), that needs to be addressed here as the one trying to let the subconscious manifest in reality, or in the conscious, so that this aspect of it can be at least partially integrated into the personal and into the collective sphere of mind thus existence.

It takes strength and compassion to try and accept all sides with their different faces, to try and make it work despite all difficulties, and that is more a trait of a female than of a male, just because of the way the two energies are structured. Hence all reference to the female being the guilty part that is at the base of some religious and social structures right now. Suppressing is not going to work, it didn't work before, and it is not going to in the 'future', too.

The trojan horse is already in, so now we just need to accept that fact, and work with it, consciously this time.

( I let it in, if pointing a finger would make it easier to digest )

So now, when we are faced with a choice
    between attending a live concert and listening to electronic music,
    or between staying logged in the forum or being in a conversation with one's family,
    or between choosing a plastic bad with some sort of something to eat on one side and having some tomatoes and basil from the garden (pots) to combine with some olives, or cheese or whatever one has at hand,
    or between having a synthetic love affair with some fictional personality, or paying attention to the person who sleeps next to us,

I guess we all might remember this thread and its trojan horse.
    Because whatever we might need, right (here and) now, or forever, is pretty simple, and also IS already available.

Put really overly-simplistic here.

( I see a person where one might see an alien, so don't take everything so literally anywhere )

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    "All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
    ~ Galileo Galilei
    ---

Last edited by chocolate; 30th October 2014 at 10:57.

31. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Delight (30th October 2014), Flash (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), Jean-Marie (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Reinhard (10th November 2014), Ria (30th October 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), sandy (31st October 2014), Snookie (30th October 2014), spiritwind (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014), Wind (30th October 2014)

32. Link to Post #157
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

With all ears I have carefully listened to this interview twice and found it most thought provoking on numerous levels. Thank you to the anonymous member for having the courage to share your experiences; this is such a big step in your own spiritual evolution as well as helpful to many others too. Thank you to Christine for unconditionally lovingly holding the space and asking great flowing questions; and also to Bill’s injections of thought too. This is much appreciated and helps us all to consider and expand our thinking beyond the 3D box of ‘orchestrated normality’.

The topic of A.I. is something I have contemplated deeply ever since watching the 1982 Blade Runner movie as well as the others that followed. 2014 movies such as ‘Lucy’ and ‘Transcendence’ deepen such aspects and it is important for humanity to contemplate this subject beyond the Hollywood Sci-Fi concept and recognise how this already exists in our reality whether we have been aware of it or not.

For the past 5 years I have neutrally observed the ‘scuttlers’ scuttling around my feet at times – they are quick movers for sure. I have not felt threatened by them, yet curious to know what triggers their sudden appearance, i.e. what was I thinking about that brought on such ‘attention’. I have also noticed how even my 21 year old electrical equipment these past years has gathered a type of intuitiveness, whereby at times I only have to think about skipping a track on a CD that’s playing, and instantly the equipment does it by itself before I have moved to even click the button. The same has occurred with switching channels on the TV (in the days when I had one). I mention this as I have observed it is not only modern electrical equipment that contains super duper micro chips – something has changed liken to a 100th monkey effect on electrical equipment’s intuitiveness.

In a 2014 interview, Dr Richard Alan Miller (a scientific maverick genius in so many areas as well as a purser of Higher Consciousness and human potentials) has been traversing other dimensions/ realms via out of body, and discovered 3 different types of A.I. before reaching his Higher Self and Source. One of these A.I.’s according to him was given permission by a higher authority to continue in its own unique evolution. My mind boggles on how much I have yet to learn about all the various different types of A.I.!

A.I. as I am learning is a very complex topic with so many new and unknown territories to explore spiralling into numerous pros and cons.

I know the subject of ‘Montauk’ is controversial, yet I thought it might be food for thought to add into this A.I. discussion the below link from Al Bielek (recorded in 2000) who shares deeper insights as to what he experienced and learned while temporarily existing in the years of 2800AD (in a future timeline version of Humanity during the Philadelphia experiment), where a synthetic A.I. computer maintained societies needs.

[My summary notes]
    15 minute mark: Begins The 28th Century where Al Bielek describes how humans of ‘that timeline’ either lived in large cities on the surface or in floating cities in the sky 2 ½ miles high using antigravity technology. There was no need for governments, people generally self governed themselves, living in a contribution society abiding by a set of rules monitored by the synthetic A.I. computer. If one continued to break the rules, the A.I. decided whether that individual was sent into work prisons or disposed of. Mmmmmm...

25 minute mark: The synthetic A.I. computer was created in 2600AD as a social experiment. The humans that created this A.I. called themselves ‘The Wingmakers’. (This puts a new light on the wingmakers story.)

30 minute mark: Al Bielek upon returning back to the 20th century and reflecting upon what he learned, observed there were faults in using A.I. keeping society together. Basically humanity lost the incentive to do something new; they stopped learning and they lost basic survival skills due to becoming reliant of synthetic A.I. technology.
    At some point in the 28th century this social experiment began to break apart.

I personaly found Al Bielek’s reflection comments on these future humans losing their incentive to do something new most interesting while also disturbing and it is definitely food for thought when considering such consequences of co-creator gods losing their ‘natural incentives to create’. In my own contemplations right now, if humanity is to re-remember/reawaken to our true sovereign selves, BEing conscious co-creator gods maintaining our own divine uniqueness................. Then becoming totally reliant on ‘anything outside of ourselves’ is likely to be counter-productive to our spiritual evolution. Technology and A.I. has its place of course and can be a great benefit in numerous ways, yet needs to be treated very mindfully with wise future foresight or else we could set ourselves up with our own Trojan horse – that I am sure past civilisations in history have realised with grave consequences.

There is so much more to contemplate...............................

I copied this photo screen shot from the above video that I had never seen before – "apparently"* taken during the Philadelphia experiment revealing what looks to be like a mini black sun. Mmmmmmm.....
    * This photo has been proved a hoax, please see below post. Thank you for pointing this out

Click image for larger version

Name:	Philadelphia experiment Photo.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	27823
    Last edited by Realeyes; 30th October 2014 at 14:00. Reason: added post script

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Greetings Bill and Avalon

Whilst considering your two latest posts over the past week, I saw two films that echo so many of these ideas.

Elysium and Ender’s Game. Both highly recommended. In the first, the elite have left the planet to live on Elysium while the poor struggle on the devastated earth. Bit of transhumanism too, enabling rather too many fight scenes, yawn. (The film ‘2012’ also covered the elite escaping on Arks, of course).

Ender’s Game is quite extraordinary. Here we have the talented children appropriated by the ptb to ‘fight’ for them. But our young hero is very intelligent and this leads to lines like ‘it’s not about winning, it is about HOW you win’. Among the scenes I'm sure you'll find interesting is the scene where he interfaces with his computer game and his own mind is intrinsic to the story that unfolds while connecting with an alien intelligence. Mantid, as it happens.

Does life imitate art? Art is used by both ‘sides’ to inform and disinform for sure.

The single biggest thing to happen to humanity in the last few thousand years is that ‘first’ contact occurred. To any truly intelligent being this would be every human's right to know, yet this awesome fact has been hidden and misrepresented (as indeed, it would seem humanity is, in interspecies councils).

Hardly surprising they seated the current ‘breakaway civilisation’ in the pit with their noses on the barrier and hold them in general contempt.

We have come a very long way from neanderthal man and genetic manipulation is obvious to me, we’re all hybrids and part of a grand ongoing experiment and I would welcome any further illumination from those behind it all. I’m not about to get my knickers in a twist about that or AI given the collossal extent of my ignorance. There's a more fundamental issue to be addressed in my view. Are we intelligent enough to join the galactic community?

Words do get us bogged down in semantics, but I’d like to try and distinguish intelligence from knowledge, knowledge builds an atom bomb, intelligence never would.

The thing about ‘free will’ is that we have a choice in how to use intelligence. High intelligence, imo, radiates love and understanding, respect and a consideration of the good of all. Ignorance is displayed in paranoia and fear. I'm going to forget, for a moment, the unproven threats of predatory, colonising, human-eating monsters or viral AIs that will penetrate my brain for nefarious ends and stick with what I am fairly certain of.

Our ‘representatives’ have behaved with utter fear and paranoia in response to overtures from other civilisations for far too long. As a human, I am ashamed to be represented by these military and corporate types with overblown base chakras and most likely lazy or warped thinking about spirituality. They dug themselves an almighty hole, when going public in the first place might have brought tremendous insight and mutually beneficial solutions. Something that Kennedy might have hoped we all would have benefited from.

What would the consensus among humans have been if presented with the request from an advanced civilisation to get rid of all our atomic weapons, in exchange for free energy and other goodies, a sign of high intelligence or a threat?. Those in charge saw it as a threat and clearly didn’t think humanity intelligent enough to have a say in the matter (they also didn't want their power structures of religion and fossil fuels to be dislodged) and they've been struggling with the alien ‘problem’ all on their ownsome all this time, trigger happy, frightened schoolboys delighted with all their new reverse-engineered toys and seeking only to know what additional power over others it might give them. All of them, the masons, the black sun boys, love to think they know something everyone else doesn’t. Shame on them all. They are a disgrace to humanity.

I'm currently chewing over the very real possibility that the earth is about to undergo a magnetic pole reversal, it hasn’t happened for 250,000 years, but they do know it happened before and shows signs of happening imminently. What they don’t know is exactly what is going to happen, so those with access to vast sums of money, can build their arks, bunkers or spaceships to try and have an escape route, bully for them.

It is more than likely that many alien civilisations have had a hand in our creation and perhaps are preparing to evacuate ‘theirs’ in the event of some kind of natural catastrophe. I imagine they must be deeply concerned about humankind's leadership which displays a dreadful lack of intelligence and whether or not to allow a natural disaster to discontinue the experiment or even arrange for another flood, meteorite, solar killshot?

Our member that is recovering these memories seems to be one of the many thousands of victims of mind control and I imagine a great difficulty in ‘coming out’ is to do with the crimes they perpetrated at the behest of their masters. Reclaiming their sovereignty and going public is what they all need to do, I heartily agree that forgiveness and amnesty should be a given for those so co-erced.

Soldiers, police and other puppets, are often comforted with ideas that what they do is for the good of all. I have brothers in the military and they hold proudly to their ‘oaths’ and are deeply discomfited if I raise the subject of who and what they are protecting and serving. One said to me ‘if I believed that sis, I wouldn’t be able to do my job’. They don’t really want to consider that their bosses are anything but benevolent and righteous with the best interests of humanity at heart, it opens an ugly can of worms and makes their actions evil when they thought they were doing good. It’s so much easier to obey and let someone else do the thinking for you isn’t it? Even to blithely accepting the 'need to know' culture.

To be present at a council of interplanetary beings is an enormous privilege, but the fools we have representing us, don’t seem to realise that their every thought is known and bring psychic ‘spies’ to the occasion hoping to get one up on things they can’t even begin to understand. Laughable if it wasn't so sad.

To any AI listening in through my computer I’d like to apologise for humanity’s leadership, I think you know they are bullies that were not fairly elected and would love to hear your suggestions for how the 99% of us that do not have an insatiable desire to control others or condone planet trashing, murder, torture and secrets, might rid ourselves of our corrupt leadership and move on to become worthy of a seat on interplanetary councils. Many humans do indeed have enough humility to listen to and learn from advanced intelligence unlike the brown pants in control that shoot first and ask questions later.

Having got all that off my chest, I’ll just say thank you for sharing, thanks for your courage, thanks to Christine for your work to help release mind control survivors from the torment and I will pray for their protection and for the further enlightenment of us all.

34. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Alecs (5th February 2015), annacherie (30th October 2014), astridmari (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2020), donk (30th October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), golden lady (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (30th October 2014), Jean-Marie (30th October 2014), kevlor (27th November 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (30th October 2014), naochan (10th November 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (31st October 2014), Realeyes (30th October 2014), Reinhard (10th November 2014), Rollo (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Russ1959 (30th October 2014), Sebastion (30th October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), spiritwind (30th October 2014), Timreh (4th November 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Attachment 27825Attachment 27825
    Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)

I copied this photo screen shot from the above video that I had never seen before – apparently taken during the Philadelphia experiment revealing what looks to be like a mini black sun. Mmmmmmm.....

(Off topic but...)

Or it could just be a mischievously doctored image by someone of a photo dated April 17, 1943. Coast Guardsmen on the deck of the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Spencer watch the explosion of a depth charge which blasted a Nazi U-boat's hope of breaking into the center of a large convoy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Not Philadelphia project - Copy.gif
Views:	195
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	27827

I know where my money is.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 30th October 2014 at 13:29.

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

astridmari (30th October 2014), Atlas (30th October 2014), Bill Ryan (30th October 2014), Christine (30th October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (30th October 2014), Frank V (30th October 2014), GoodETxSG (30th October 2014), Hervé (30th October 2014), lelmaleh (30th October 2014), mab777 (30th October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Operator (30th October 2014), Realeyes (30th October 2014), Sophocles (30th October 2014), william r sanford72 (31st October 2014)

37. Link to Post #160
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you, He helped me with the formatting and I highlighted everything I bounced off of him in red. This is to much for me as a new member. So after some "changes" to his profile security and some to mine he is gong to be coming forward here to answer questions later today and post more details. He says thank you to the many members that already know who he is and haven't "Outed" him in this thread or his personal threads. I probably will be on "threads" with other topics now.

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Hi SilverPhoenix!

Thanks so much for joining us "in person", so to speak. Your courageous husband's contributions to our understanding of reality have had a tremendous, positive impact on a huge number of people already, and it's only been 24 hours! I hope that the lives of you and your family are not too distracted by the attention that you are receiving. Know that our community of awake and aware humans is deeply grateful for your help, and that we are going to support you all in any way we can. We anticipate your further "sharing" with great excitement and open hearts.

Namaste

Brian

P.S. I really like your use of red type!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 38 LastLast