Closed Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #341
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I like the sound of a couple idea's I have heard. Some of the ideas first put forth in (I know all about the source of the makers of the film) film "Thrive" were interesting and the movement in South America I think called "UBUNTU" that was described in a video by "Michael Tellinger" sounded interesting. There are people already thinking outside of the "Box" that TPTB are keeping up in.
    Minor correction: Michael Tellinger and the Ubuntu movement - not to be confused with the Ubuntu operating system, which is a GNU/Linux distribution from Canonical Ltd., the corporation of which former space tourist Mark Shuttleworth [*] is the CEO - are South African. :-)

[*] Mark Shuttleworth is a South African-born businessman, but Canonical's headquarters are on the Isle of Man, and despite the use of the name Ubuntu - which means "humanity unto us all" - Canonical does not abide by the spirit of Michael Tellinger's Ubuntu movement and has no affiliations with it. In fact, Canonical is behaving very much like any other corporation. The computer operating system itself is of course an entirely different matter. Canonical only distributes the software in a binary and installable form, with a few custom additions of their own, but the Ubuntu distribution is based on Debian GNU/Linux, which is Free/Libre & Open Source Software.

2. Link to Post #342
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Just a quick heads up here: I have the entire transcript of the interview in my hands and will start proof reading momentarily. One of us will post once it's up online for all to read.

Thanks very much, Bluegreen, for transcribing the entire interview!
    Last edited by karelia; 25th December 2014 at 22:13.

3. Link to Post #343
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    Just a quick heads up here: I have the entire transcript of Corey's interview in my hands and will start proof reading momentarily. One of us will post once it's up online for all to read.

You're a peach, Bluegreen! Many thanks to you!
    RunningDeer <3

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Aspen (26th November 2014), astridmari (6th November 2014), Bill Ryan (6th November 2014), Billy (5th November 2014), Bluegreen (8th November 2014), Christine (6th November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2014), Frank V (5th November 2014), golden lady (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (5th November 2014), Jean-Luc (5th November 2014), karelia (5th November 2014), lelmaleh (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Oouthere (5th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), Sierra (7th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #344
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    Just a quick heads up here: I have the entire transcript of Corey's interview in my hands and will start proof reading momentarily. One of us will post once it's up online for all to read.

You're a peach, Bluegreen! Many thanks to you!
    RunningDeer <3
    Yes, very much appreciated. That must have been tedious work (Unless electronically done of course)...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    I like the sound of a couple idea's I have heard. Some of the ideas first put forth in (I know all about the source of the makers of the film) film "Thrive" were interesting and the movement in South America I think called "UBUNTU" that was described in a video by "Michael Tellinger" sounded interesting. There are people already thinking outside of the "Box" that TPTB are keeping up in.
    Minor correction: Michael Tellinger and the Ubuntu movement - not to be confused with the Ubuntu operating system, which is a GNU/Linux distribution from Canonical Ltd., the corporation of which former space tourist Mark Shuttleworth [*] is the CEO - are South African. :-)

[*] Mark Shuttleworth is a South African-born businessman, but Canonical's headquarters are on the Isle of Man, and despite the use of the name Ubuntu - which means "humanity unto us all" - Canonical does not abide by the spirit of Michael Tellinger's Ubuntu movement and has no affiliations with it. In fact, Canonical is behaving very much like any other corporation. The computer operating system itself is of course an entirely different matter. Canonical only distributes the software in a binary and installable form, with a few custom additions of their own, but the Ubuntu distribution is based on Debian GNU/Linux, which is Free/Libre & Open Source Software.
    Yes, I actually run UBUNTU 14 on this very LT I am working on (I am an IT Geek, Virtualization Engineer and having to work with LInux more and more lately.)

6. Link to Post #345
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

Yes, I actually run UBUNTU 14 on this very LT I am working on (I am an IT Geek, Virtualization Engineer and having to work with LInux more and more lately.)
    It's good to see that more people here on Avalon are using GNU/Linux (or another Free/Libre & Open Source Software operating system). Big corporations like Microsoft and Apple like to pretend that Free & Open Source Software doesn't exist, but the truth of the matter is that 70% of the Internet runs off of GNU/Linux, as do 96% of the world's Top-500 supercomputers. ;-)

For those who think I'm trying to sell something, I'm not. Not only is GNU/Linux superior to any other mainstream operating system, but due to it being Free Software, you are free to use it, study the code, modify the code and redistribute the code - whether commercially or gratis, the only real condition is that you grant the same freedoms to the people receiving your copies - and it's also free from things like NSA backdoors, and pretty much immune to most malware.

But that's all off-topic here. ;-)

7. Link to Post #346
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The visible US government is the "right hand of Thor" (or maybe Beelzebub), causing massive and widespread death, suffering, and pain to humanity at large and ecocidal havoc to the non-human creatures of the planet - and Gaia herself. This is done with impunity, and appears to have no end. It would be bad enough if the orders originated from misguided or stupid or even greed-driven humans - but maybe (or even likely), some of the orders come from malevolent AI and/or malevolent ET influences - in concert with the sociopathic human ruling class.

In addition to the work we do to raise our own vibration and hold our integrity, does it make sense for US citizens to spend a major effort to try to non-violently "take control of" the US government, away from the Elite corporate masters and at the same time make it much more difficult for the shadow rulers to operate? To me, NOT doing so is complacency and complicity. But my question (for your speculation - this isn't something I expect you to have an absolute answer to) is whether you believe that US citizens in control of the US government would indeed make it much more difficult for the shadow government (US-flavored or globalist-flavored) to operate their overt murder and mayhem machine.

Thanks,

Dennis
    Greetings Dennis,
    With humble encouragement from GoodETxSG, I would like to add another more spiritual perspective. Our government is a reflection of the collective (our in Israel is not better by any means - just another scale).
    In order to change our (collective) reality we start with taking responsibility for our emotions and thoughts. This creates a ripple effect, tearing the current facades and suggesting another (better?) reality.

If you hold to the belief - you are what you think you are (TPTB deceive us to believe we are victims of fate). Then that is the way to change the internal reality, that will eventually will change the collective reality. Since the collective reality is a combination (mathematically - superposition) of agreed/common realities/images.

As the Budha (or another spiritual teacher) said - all changes start from within.

Start by working out your fears and anger.
    You will know you are successful when the current drama is not triggering you anymore.

Good luck.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 5th November 2014 at 16:51.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

animovado (5th November 2014), Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (6th November 2014), Frank V (5th November 2014), Jean-Luc (5th November 2014), lelmaleh (6th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (5th November 2014), skippy (5th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #347
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

If everyone doesn't mind, if we could keep this the "Q&A Thread" and the other created Thread for "Discussions/Opinions"... etc.

If we get to a point to where there are No More Productive Questions that is fine with me, I am reaching kind of a breaking point with some of the members behaviors anyway.

There are always those groups of members that think even though you are putting a lot on the line and still recovering from the trauma of some of the things being described that Any Tactics Are Fair Game. It is easy to do with the anonymity they have online but I doubt they would go into an AA meeting and shake people up in the same manner face to face.

When I started out doing this original interview it was never intended to be public and I never expected to agree to make it so and certainly didn't expect to answer questions openly in the Thread like this.

My intent in the beginning when I agreed to make it public was to assist other MILAB's with "Entity Attachments" and other related issues... and maybe answer some related questions for Forum members.

Some of the disappointing behavior has prevented other members who are MILAB Experiencers from coming forward or even feeling like they can join a group for those recovering from that experience.

This became quit a lot bigger and controversial of a situation that I had ever expected. I had kept this information to myself for the years since I became a member for just this reason.

But I would like to keep to the topic and Q & A purpose of this thread according to what Bill Ryan himself posted on an earlier thread please.
    "

THREAD: Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...658#post897658
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 5th November 2014 at 21:35.

10. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

What are the different ways in which entity attachments are established?
    Who is targeted for these attachments?
    How can one protect one's self from being subjected to this kind of attachment?

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

animovado (6th November 2014), Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (6th November 2014), Christine (6th November 2014), EsmaEverheart (7th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), Ria (6th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), seeker/reader (6th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #349
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

If my humble voice can do so, I offer support for aspects of that which was spoken of in the "major new interview" - with the exception that I was born with the organic ability to do many of the things that "milabs" used technology to achieve. I not only travel through my SOUL on many timelines, but I give energy to those pivotal individuals and their situations to help them accomplish the plan of Spirit. I have seen many times vortex stargates. I have travelled to parallel worlds, past and future. These things exist. I speak now since my coming to Avalon has opened me, and others I am friends with, to serious repeated attack. I do mean serious nasty stuff.

Though I have not had time to read the threads, I offer my support for the one who has expressed his experiences in this interview. Well done for speaking out. And I stand here as a pillar of light and give notice to the darker forces that they shall not prevail, do what they might against those who carry great light.

Dear GoodET, my soul told me immediately that it was you who gave the interview, which is why I wrote you privately some time ago. Keep on keeping on the upward path. There is no other way to proceed for us.
    Last edited by Meggings; 6th November 2014 at 07:20.

13. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by nenuphar (here)
    what are the different ways in which entity attachments are established?

There are the "AI Signal Attachments/Infections", and the various "Etheric Evil/Dark Entity" Attachments (Archon/Demonic, among others)
    They can be attached by the various "Aliens" or "Black Ops Humans" or "Evil Entity Worshiping" (various cultic types of humans). I am not certain how the Aliens do it as they seem to have "Agreements" with these beings and work together with them to control their "Subjects/Slaves"

The "Humans" use a Combination of "Rituals and Types of Abuse" that you can Imagine and I will NOT go into details about. They are very Sick, Dark and Heinous!

who is targeted for these attachments?

Anyone who the "ET Being" or "Human Group" wants to control, keep Subjugated, and cause to keep in a cycle of Self Destructive Behavior and Not to Succeed. There is also a trade off with the "Attached Entity" Feeding Off Of their Fear/Dread and other Life Energies in trade for "Intelligence" on the "Host Being" and their Surroundings, basically such as in a Military Fashion

how can one protect one's self from being subjected to this kind of attachment?

This may be why this part of my interview didn't make it into the interview.
    In my case the main being, once identified (i rv'ed my light body and found it hiding there and we were both shocked that i found it, i was not looking for it). This gate keeper type being "had to" respond to my "free will" and declaration of my free will that i wanted it to leave my body, being and family and never come back. It did so but taunted me for a few weeks from the outside. This is where i am going to loose just about everyone, but here it goes. My wife asked me if i ever thought of using the name of "Jesus". I told her, no i hadn't.

The next time it confronted me at night i used the name of "Jesus" and for some reason thought to say "in the name of Jesus" i banish all entities, close all portals into my being and banish them from my complete being for ever, i also banish them from my family and home.

Once i did that there suddenly started flying out of my chest and head in groups of about a dozen many many groups of entities that were complete shadow looking beings with smoking looking flames coming off of the bottome parts of their fleeing "bodies"... They had "head and shoulder" shaped top halves. I was told these were "archons" (that were implanted during my early milab years)...

They left screaming curse words and never came back. I felt as if a 1,000 pounds was lifted off of my soul and body, and almost all of the ptsd symptoms disappeared from my life. I stopped the self defeating behaviors and my wife and children noticed the change and said i was a new person and i have felt different every since. I still have some flashbacks of some of the bad stuff that happened and have some issues to deal with as anyone would who has been through all the crazy stuff i have. But it has been an amazing change.

I decided to challenge the "entities" after watching a video with "eve langoria" and "james bartley". They spoke about people having all kinds of break throughs but until they dealt with "entity attachments" they always backslid and had to start over in their process. So there we have it.

I am VERY Hesitant about posting the last answer to these questions but here it goes...

I think YOU managed to ask the most Controversial Question i have been asked to date. I was really wondering how to answer this... I have seen people that mentioned "Jesus" get torn up on the forum before so I wondered, should i change the details a little or tell it as is?

Completely Honest OR slightly change the details to avoid more personal attacks, which have been pretty bad at times!

I went with completely honestly since that is the way i have gone with everything so far...

Note: I do not mean to offend anyone here with the above testimony of what happened in my particular case. If anyone has followed other MILAB cases they will find out this is not unusual.

I expect these answeres will probably get me some of the most reactionary and angry emails and replies of any I have posted so far. But I am just reporting exactly what occured in my case.

It was in the original recording but was edited out either due to time reasons or the sound quality of their copy. My copy of the interview has a clean recording.

14. Link to Post #351
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

GoodETxSG,

When you RV'd you body, where on your body did you find the gate keeper entity attached? Was it attached to a particular chakra, or implanted into a (compartmentalized?) part of your mind? Fritz Springmeier discussed something similar in one of his books, whereby the person afflicted with the entity would not venture into those parts of their minds, to access memories, as it was being guarded by that entity. So it acted as a gate-keeper (of hidden memories) as sorts. This was designed on purpose by the programmer to prevent the person from finding information they wanted kept hidden. Does this sound similar to what you experienced?

From your description of shadow beings with smoking looking flames, it sound similar to how Simon Parkes describes the Djinn. May I ask who told you they were Archons? What is your knowledge of how the Djinn may relate to the Archons, are they one in the same?

If any of these questions are too personal I will understand if you do not want to answer.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Seeker/Reader

P.S. I removed one of my questions as I see you already answered the ritual question above.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 6th November 2014 at 01:55.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

animovado (6th November 2014), Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (6th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), PathWalker (6th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), vortexpoint (6th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #352
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you being totally honest about your experience:
    GoodETxSG: "The next time it confronted me at night i used the name of "Jesus" and for some reason thought to say "in the name of Jesus" i banish all entities, close all portals into my being and banish them from my complete being for ever, i also banish them from my family and home.

Once i did that there suddenly started flying out of my chest and head in groups of about a dozen many many groups of entities that were complete shadow looking beings with smoking looking flames coming off of the bottome parts of their fleeing "bodies"... They had "head and shoulder" shaped top halves. "

I come from a roman catholic background and have been burned at the stake by family members for my different views and enquiring mind. I know that some people believe that this entity called "Jesus" is the overlord of the dark side, and when you call him, like saying the demon's name in an exorcism, they have to acknowledge you and do what you tell them to do. Thats why it works.

On the flip side of that, we have religion's explanation that "Jesus" is God's son and when we call his name, we invoke his protection from all evil.

I have had experiences in my dreams where I see lizard/snake skin boots and I know without a shadow of a doubt who is beside me. The last attack came, was recognized and literally a lightning bolt of white light shot through me and a "voice" inside said, you cannot harm me, I am of God.

Do you have any thoughts on that? Is the entity, Jesus, an unknowing (to us) collective pool of consciousness of all of us that was created (due to the thought energy collection, when we pray, send love, ask for assistance and when we need assistance from that collective, it is there for us?

Also, I would like to ask about the earth's delegates at the conference you attended. Was there anyone there that you would/could, are able to recognize today?

This journey that we are all on, is not for the faint of heart. It takes courage and fortitude and a strength that sometimes we don't we have but every single day we get up and know within our hearts that it is the right path. So thank you for speaking your truth. It takes guts to do that, to bare your soul in front of a forum when you know there's going to be backlash.
    Everything is relative to the depth of your perception.

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Seeker of Knowledge For This Post:

Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (6th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), David Trd1 (10th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), Sebastion (6th November 2014), seeker/reader (6th November 2014), Selene (6th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #353
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also just for correction, it is Eve "Lorgen" and the Alien Love Bite. Her website is: http://evelorgen.com/wp/

Eve and James Bartley AND WIOLAWA have been totallyd instrumental in bringing forward a truth that had never been thought of before, long before it was an accepted "thought". Consider them the pioneers. They were the outcasts when everyone was thinking Light and Love. THEY knew. And I was blessed to be part of that.
    Everything is relative to the depth of your perception.

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Seeker of Knowledge For This Post:

Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (6th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), Curt (7th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Jean-Luc (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), mab777 (6th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), TravelerJim (6th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #354
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I have full appreciation for your openess here and for telling what you lived. And the heck with those who do not.

21. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alan (6th November 2014), animovado (6th November 2014), Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (6th November 2014), Becky (6th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2014), EsmaEverheart (7th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Jean-Luc (6th November 2014), Krist (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), mab777 (6th November 2014), Nenuphar (6th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), seeker/reader (6th November 2014), Selene (6th November 2014), Sophocles (6th November 2014), Swanette (13th November 2014), william r sanford72 (6th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    GoodETxSG,

When you RV'd you body, where on your body did you find the gate keeper entity attached? Was it attached to a particular chakra, or implanted into a (compartmentalized?) part of your mind? Fritz Springmeier discussed something similar in one of his books, whereby the person afflicted with the entity would not venture into those parts of their minds, to access memories, as it was being guarded by that entity. So it acted as a gate-keeper (of hidden memories) as sorts. This was designed on purpose by the programmer to prevent the person from finding information they wanted kept hidden. Does this sound similar to what you experienced?

From your description of shadow beings with smoking looking flames, it sound similar to how Simon Parkes describes the Djinn. May I ask who told you they were Archons? What is your knowledge of how the Djinn may relate to the Archons, are they one in the same?

If any of these questions are too personal I will understand if you do not want to answer.

Seeker/Reader

P.S. I removed one of my questions as I see you already answered the ritual question above.
    Yes, they looked like flames but were blacker than black... I was told they were Archons recently by a Distant Native American Shaman friend of the family...

They called them by another name but said they are known in English as "Archons"...

They did guard memories, I was always able to access them but not able to talk about them without major anxiety triggers.

I could talk to my wife about them but when I tried to talk to Christine about them I froze up and had all kinds of anxiety issues.

After these "Entities" were removed and on her next visit to my house we made this interview recording with no interuptions or problems.

To answer your question about the RV of my light body...

It was well over a year and a half ago. I decided to RV my light body out of instinct and didn't know why.

When I did I was able to "See" various "Orbs" of various "Colors". My light body went well Out and Away from my Physical Body. Because of Projects I had been involved in my Light Body had been quite developed.

As I worked my way up inspecting the Orb's and I got toward to upper 3/4th of the way up I saw a "Red Orb" that was smaller and looked "out of place". It was not "vibrating" or "Oscilating" like the others that were Blue's, Purples etc... and it was just sitting there not floating around.

I positioned myself in front of the "Red Orb" and wondered "What It Was"... I looked at it and focused and "Told it to go translucent".

When I did that about 90 degrees of the "Red Orb" went "Translucent" and became clear...

AND to my shock and the visible shock of what was inside the "Red Orb"!

There was a "Being" sitting inside the "Red Orb" as if it was some sort of space ship.

It looked like a "Frog" accept if you grabbed it and squeezed it and made it flat perpendicular in stead of horizontal like a normal Frog.

It became very upset and hostile and asked me how I knew it was there. I told it I had just discovered it.

He told me "That is not supposed to be possible"... "You are never supposed to know about me!"... I asked it where it came from and it said "I have always been here" then it told me "You will forget me!"

Some other conversation occured at that time and then I came out of the RV session and told my wife, who looked at me like I was really going off the deep end and she was worried.

With in 3 days I forgot and so did she.

Then in September of this year when I was watching the Video with "Eve" and "James" they were talking about MILABS and "Entity Attachments" and all of a sudden I remembered "It".

I felt IT freak out as I pictured it in my mind again. I had a few crazy nights of dreams then did the "Entity Detachment" process I spoke of above.

23. Link to Post #356
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I suggest that you don't even read those negative emails. What is the point? It doesn't seem that they have any positive motivations for posting them so why allow their negative to affect you? You have more important things to do.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

astridmari (6th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), Gemma13 (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Ria (6th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), Sebastion (6th November 2014), Selene (6th November 2014), Sophocles (6th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeker of Knowledge (here)
    Thank you being totally honest about your experience:
    GoodETxSG: "The next time it confronted me at night i used the name of "Jesus" and for some reason thought to say "in the name of Jesus" i banish all entities, close all portals into my being and banish them from my complete being for ever, i also banish them from my family and home.

Once i did that there suddenly started flying out of my chest and head in groups of about a dozen many many groups of entities that were complete shadow looking beings with smoking looking flames coming off of the bottome parts of their fleeing "bodies"... They had "head and shoulder" shaped top halves. "

I come from a roman catholic background and have been burned at the stake by family members for my different views and enquiring mind. I know that some people believe that this entity called "Jesus" is the overlord of the dark side, and when you call him, like saying the demon's name in an exorcism, they have to acknowledge you and do what you tell them to do. Thats why it works.

On the flip side of that, we have religion's explanation that "Jesus" is God's son and when we call his name, we invoke his protection from all evil.

I have had experiences in my dreams where I see lizard/snake skin boots and I know without a shadow of a doubt who is beside me. The last attack came, was recognized and literally a lightning bolt of white light shot through me and a "voice" inside said, you cannot harm me, I am of God.

Do you have any thoughts on that? Is the entity, Jesus, an unknowing (to us) collective pool of consciousness of all of us that was created (due to the thought energy collection, when we pray, send love, ask for assistance and when we need assistance from that collective, it is there for us?

Also, I would like to ask about the earth's delegates at the conference you attended. Was there anyone there that you would/could, are able to recognize today?

This journey that we are all on, is not for the faint of heart. It takes courage and fortitude and a strength that sometimes we don't we have but every single day we get up and know within our hearts that it is the right path. So thank you for speaking your truth. It takes guts to do that, to bare your soul in front of a forum when you know there's going to be backlash.
    1. I am not really going to comment on religious matters any deeper than what worked for me when I was under attack and what freed me from the "Entity Attachments".

2. I have not ran into any of the Earth Delegates that I saw rotate in. There were so many and I was pretty young. These were not your regular politicians. I have ran across people that were "Like Me" and we have a weird reaction to where we want to get away from eachother as soon as possible. It was obviously a programmed response.

Later on like around the 1988/89 time frame I would see some more local people when brought in to RV. That was pretty close to when a lot of their need for me stopped unless there were the weird occasions in the middle of the night that were not my normal groups, I think some other groups got ahold of our files and would use us if absolutely necessary.

26. Link to Post #358
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Yay Bluegreen! Many thanks!

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Aspen (25th November 2014), Bluegreen (8th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Red face Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The visible US government is the "right hand of Thor" (or maybe Beelzebub), causing massive and widespread death, suffering, and pain to humanity at large and ecocidal havoc to the non-human creatures of the planet - and Gaia herself. This is done with impunity, and appears to have no end. It would be bad enough if the orders originated from misguided or stupid or even greed-driven humans - but maybe (or even likely), some of the orders come from malevolent AI and/or malevolent ET influences - in concert with the sociopathic human ruling class.

In addition to the work we do to raise our own vibration and hold our integrity, does it make sense for US citizens to spend a major effort to try to non-violently "take control of" the US government, away from the Elite corporate masters and at the same time make it much more difficult for the shadow rulers to operate? To me, NOT doing so is complacency and complicity. But my question (for your speculation - this isn't something I expect you to have an absolute answer to) is whether you believe that US citizens in control of the US government would indeed make it much more difficult for the shadow government (US-flavored or globalist-flavored) to operate their overt murder and mayhem machine.

Thanks,

Dennis
    Greetings Dennis,
    With humble encouragement from GoodETxSG, I would like to add another more spiritual perspective. Our government is a reflection of the collective (our in Israel is not better by any means - just another scale).
    In order to change our (collective) reality we start with taking responsibility for our emotions and thoughts. This creates a ripple effect, tearing the current facades and suggesting another (better?) reality.

If you hold to the belief - you are what you think you are (TPTB deceive us to believe we are victims of fate). Then that is the way to change the internal reality, that will eventually will change the collective reality. Since the collective reality is a combination (mathematically - superposition) of agreed/common realities/images.

As the Budha (or another spiritual teacher) said - all changes start from within.

Start by working out your fears and anger.
    You will know you are successful when the current drama is not triggering you anymore.

Good luck.
    I understand your perspective and where you are coming from,

It Sounds like a Simple Enough Concept... And I saw all of the comments in another thread of one of the topics in question of several people and how they are perceiving my testimony here.

However it is a Process of Healing and Recovery (From very real Experiences) of not only Myself but Dozens of Other Victims of this type of Experience that are Here on Avalon.

I am still going through the process of dealing with all of the tecniques used against me and all of the things I was coerced into doing to other Beings (Including my Fellow Humans) while in these Programs. Much of the Darkest Experiences have not made their way out into the Thread to this point and I still have a hard time speaking of them.

Even though I was "Controlled" there is still a lot of "Guilt" associated with those experiences.

While it sounds very "Zen" to say just move on and transcend the negativity of others it is not as simple as that when you are still going through the healing process while also being publically judged and picked apart.

I didn't think all of these possibilities through even though I was familiar with some of the more careless members who would most likely tear into me.

To most of their credit the ones I thought would do so have mostly avoided doing so, at least in this Thread. Which is appreciated.

I have Seen how VERY Different it is to Arm Chair Quarterback These Things and Actually Experience Them (I have been guilty of it myself at times). Especial when it comes to Dealing Live with some of these types that are currently under the "Influences" that I sat across the table from in situations I described earlier.

This wasn't me just lashing out but recounting what occured in Pre-Deligate Screening Sessions on Many Dozens of Occasions (On a subject that is very dangerous and not just a debate topic to me). When you run into something that often and "Recognize It" you can find it difficult to handle in a "Zen Way". There are just some dangerous topics that I have a strong response to and do not want other members making the mistake of "Reaching Out With Their Minds" to or "Experimenting With" without really knowing the dangers.

I have never claimed to be "More Evolved" or "Zen" Spiritually or Emotionally than anyother Member here.

There are MANY members here (And Guests who somehow found a way to contact me) who I have been talking to in PM's, Email's and SKYPE who have had these same and similar experiences.

I have just been sharing My Experience and been trying to do so with receiving as few personal attacks (Most of which the people have kept invisible to the forum members by design) as possible both in open forum and in personal contacts.

I am still very much in my own process of healing and growth spiritually (That Growth Should Be Eternal!) as are All the Other MILAB's and SSP's (And many other Black Ops Programs) "Experiencers" that are members here.

We are trying to form an "Experiencers Anonymous" or "EA Group" of sorts to assist that process. But many of these types of "Experiencers" are very skittish and concerned about other member reactions even though it would be an "Anonymous" help group. Avalon is wonderful about trying to offer help to its member and those who have been victims of various Programs or Abduction Scenario's.

My Hat really goes off to Bill and his MOD Staff, they are a very caring group of people that have to deal with a lot of difficult situations.

Thank you for you kind words and sentiment.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Yay Bluegreen! Many thanks!

Brian

Yes, Much thanks to "Bluegreen" for creating a "Transcript" of the Interview for Bill/Avalon.

29. Link to Post #360
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Talking Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    GoodETxSG,

Seeker/Reader

Yes, they looked like flames but were blacker than black... I was told they were Archons recently by a Distant Native American Shaman friend of the family...

They called them by another name but said they are known in English as "Archons"...

They did guard memories, I was always able to access them but not able to talk about them without major anxiety triggers.

I could talk to my wife about them but when I tried to talk to Christine about them I froze up and had all kinds of anxiety issues.

After these "Entities" were removed and on her next visit to my house we made this interview recording with no interuptions or problems.

To answer your question about the RV of my light body...

It was well over a year and a half ago. I decided to RV my light body out of instinct and didn't know why.

When I did I was able to "See" various "Orbs" of various "Colors". My light body went well Out and Away from my Physical Body. Because of Projects I had been involved in my Light Body had been quite developed.

As I worked my way up inspecting the Orb's and I got toward to upper 3/4th of the way up I saw a "Red Orb" that was smaller and looked "out of place". It was not "vibrating" or "Oscilating" like the others that were Blue's, Purples etc... and it was just sitting there not floating around.

I positioned myself in front of the "Red Orb" and wondered "What It Was"... I looked at it and focused and "Told it to go translucent".

When I did that about 90 degrees of the "Red Orb" went "Translucent" and became clear...

AND to my shock and the visible shock of what was inside the "Red Orb"!

There was a "Being" sitting inside the "Red Orb" as if it was some sort of space ship.

It looked like a "Frog" accept if you grabbed it and squeezed it and made it flat perpendicular in stead of horizontal like a normal Frog.

It became very upset and hostile and asked me how I knew it was there. I told it I had just discovered it.

He told me "That is not supposed to be possible"... "You are never supposed to know about me!"... I asked it where it came from and it said "I have always been here" then it told me "You will forget me!"

Some other conversation occured at that time and then I came out of the RV session and told my wife, who looked at me like I was really going off the deep end and she was worried.

With in 3 days I forgot and so did she.

Then in September of this year when I was watching the Video with "Eve" and "James" they were talking about MILABS and "Entity Attachments" and all of a sudden I remembered "It".

I felt IT freak out as I pictured it in my mind again. I had a few crazy nights of dreams then did the "Entity Detachment" process I spoke of above.
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you for answering my questions so thouroughly. It was fascinating to hear you describe finding the entity as a frog like being inside a red orb. The ensuing discussion you had with it is also interesting, especially how it said "I have always been here."

I have listened to interviews of people who have had experience with the Djinn or are Djinn researchers (such as Rosemary Ellen Guiley). Some of the lore surrounding the Djinn talk about how humans are all assigned a Djinn at birth. But then these researchers also talk about how sly the Djinn can be, and some enjoy tricking/deceiving humanity with lies and manipulation.

So maybe it was lying about how it "had always been (t)here," in order to justify its presence or somehow stake a "legal" claim, even though that would be a false claim as your free will could over-ride such a claim. Or, maybe it was lying to hide the possibility that it wasn't always there and rather it was attached to you by someone (as a means of control).

Do you think it was lying about always being there and was attached to you by someone?

You said it was 3/4 of the way up, was this near the chest or throat area (to prevent you from speaking) or somewhere else?

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

Seeker/Reader

P.S. This reminded me of an interview by Art Bell with Thunder Strikes a shaman who gives a Native American perspective of the shadow people (Archons???/Djinn???)

Last edited by seeker/reader; 6th November 2014 at 14:42.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (12th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 38 LastLast