Closed Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    GoodETxSG,

When you RV'd you body, where on your body did you find the gate keeper entity attached? Was it attached to a particular chakra, or implanted into a (compartmentalized?) part of your mind? Fritz Springmeier discussed something similar in one of his books, whereby the person afflicted with the entity would not venture into those parts of their minds, to access memories, as it was being guarded by that entity. So it acted as a gate-keeper (of hidden memories) as sorts. This was designed on purpose by the programmer to prevent the person from finding information they wanted kept hidden. Does this sound similar to what you experienced?

From your description of shadow beings with smoking looking flames, it sound similar to how Simon Parkes describes the Djinn. May I ask who told you they were Archons? What is your knowledge of how the Djinn may relate to the Archons, are they one in the same?

If any of these questions are too personal I will understand if you do not want to answer.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Seeker/Reader

P.S. I removed one of my questions as I see you already answered the ritual question above.
    Yes, they looked like flames but were blacker than black... I was told they were Archons recently by a Distant Native American Shaman friend of the family...

They called them by another name but said they are known in English as "Archons"...

They did guard memories, I was always able to access them but not able to talk about them without major anxiety triggers.

I could talk to my wife about them but when I tried to talk to Christine about them I froze up and had all kinds of anxiety issues.

After these "Entities" were removed and on her next visit to my house we made this interview recording with no interuptions or problems.

To answer your question about the RV of my light body...

It was well over a year and a half ago. I decided to RV my light body out of instinct and didn't know why.

When I did I was able to "See" various "Orbs" of various "Colors". My light body went well Out and Away from my Physical Body. Because of Projects I had been involved in my Light Body had been quite developed.

As I worked my way up inspecting the Orb's and I got toward to upper 3/4th of the way up I saw a "Red Orb" that was smaller and looked "out of place". It was not "vibrating" or "Oscilating" like the others that were Blue's, Purples etc... and it was just sitting there not floating around.

I positioned myself in front of the "Red Orb" and wondered "What It Was"... I looked at it and focused and "Told it to go translucent".

When I did that about 90 degrees of the "Red Orb" went "Translucent" and became clear...

AND to my shock and the visible shock of what was inside the "Red Orb"!

There was a "Being" sitting inside the "Red Orb" as if it was some sort of space ship.

It looked like a "Frog" accept if you grabbed it and squeezed it and made it flat perpendicular in stead of horizontal like a normal Frog.

It became very upset and hostile and asked me how I knew it was there. I told it I had just discovered it.

He told me "That is not supposed to be possible"... "You are never supposed to know about me!"... I asked it where it came from and it said "I have always been here" then it told me "You will forget me!"

Some other conversation occured at that time and then I came out of the RV session and told my wife, who looked at me like I was really going off the deep end and she was worried.

With in 3 days I forgot and so did she.

Then in September of this year when I was watching the Video with "Eve" and "James" they were talking about MILABS and "Entity Attachments" and all of a sudden I remembered "It".

I felt IT freak out as I pictured it in my mind again. I had a few crazy nights of dreams then did the "Entity Detachment" process I spoke of above.
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you for answering my questions so thouroughly. It was fascinating to hear you describe finding the entity as a frog like being inside a red orb. The ensuing discussion you had with it is also interesting, especially how it said "I have always been here."

I have listened to interviews of people who have had experience with the Djinn or are Djinn researchers (such as Rosemary Ellen Guiley). Some of the lore surrounding the Djinn talk about how humans are all assigned a Djinn at birth. But then these researchers also talk about how sly the Djinn can be, and some enjoy tricking/deceiving humanity with lies and manipulation.

So maybe it was lying about how it "had always been (t)here," in order to justify its presence or somehow stake a "legal" claim, even though that would be a false claim as your free will could over-ride such a claim. Or, maybe it was lying to hide the possibility that it wasn't always there and rather it was attached to you by someone (as a means of control).

Do you think it was lying about always being there and was attached to you by someone?

You said it was 3/4 of the way up, was this near the chest or throat area (to prevent you from speaking) or somewhere else?

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

Seeker/Reader
    Yea, it was a "Hunch Back Frog" looking Being... (Have you heard THIS Description of an "Entity" in these interviews before?) I am curious as I have never heard of this "Being".

It told me "I belonged to IT" and "IT had always been there"

I am not sure if it was since birth or since the early abductions 3/4 years old or the early MILAB experiences w/the "Aliens I do not like to mention" at age 6/8.

Like you said they are "Trickster God" type beings and liers... So I didn't believe anything it said.

I was just very happy to be rid of it!

The light body was beyone the dimensions of shape or size of my physical body. So I could not assign it to a physical body part or "Chakra".

It was about 3/4ths the way to the top as I was slowly working my way up and through the light body viewing the "Aura Field" and "Orbs".
    Thank you again

2. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Thank you very much for replying. My heart is beating a little faster after having read your post, especially the third section you debated about including. The timing and coincidence have grabbed my attention. Among other things, the day before yesterday, I listened to a podcast (The Unexplained W/Howard Hughes) where a woman named Heidi Hollis was interviewed. I don't know much about her, hadn't heard of her before, don't know if she is credible. However, she reported having many experiences with black helicopters (surveillance), Shadow people, alien encounters, MIB, etc. Towards the end of the interview, she described invoking the name of Jesus to clear out these presences in her life when they made themselves known. I will admit, I initially raised an eyebrow, as I had never heard someone using the name of Christ in relation to alien influences.

I would have to listen to it again to recollect more details - I was tired and doing something else when I originally listened to it. I can't remember if she was raised a religious person (not that that matters). I will also sheepishly admit that she struck me as being rather "light" in the interview- as in, a little too bubbly when describing disturbing things. Maybe that is a defence mechanism, maybe she is just naturally a bubbly person, or maybe what she is saying is fabricated (though who am I to draw that conclusion either way).

I have a few more things on my mind as relating to this topic, but I think I will sit on them for now.

Quote Posted by nenuphar (here)
    what are the different ways in which entity attachments are established?

There are the "AI Signal Attachments/Infections", and the various "Etheric Evil/Dark Entity" Attachments (Archon/Demonic, among others)
    They can be attached by the various "Aliens" or "Black Ops Humans" or "Evil Entity Worshiping" (various cultic types of humans). I am not certain how the Aliens do it as they seem to have "Agreements" with these beings and work together with them to control their "Subjects/Slaves"

The "Humans" use a Combination of "Rituals and Types of Abuse" that you can Imagine and I will NOT go into details about. They are very Sick, Dark and Heinous!

who is targeted for these attachments?

Anyone who the "ET Being" or "Human Group" wants to control, keep Subjugated, and cause to keep in a cycle of Self Destructive Behavior and Not to Succeed. There is also a trade off with the "Attached Entity" Feeding Off Of their Fear/Dread and other Life Energies in trade for "Intelligence" on the "Host Being" and their Surroundings, basically such as in a Military Fashion

how can one protect one's self from being subjected to this kind of attachment?

This may be why this part of my interview didn't make it into the interview.
    In my case the main being, once identified (i rv'ed my light body and found it hiding there and we were both shocked that i found it, i was not looking for it). This gate keeper type being "had to" respond to my "free will" and declaration of my free will that i wanted it to leave my body, being and family and never come back. It did so but taunted me for a few weeks from the outside. This is where i am going to loose just about everyone, but here it goes. My wife asked me if i ever thought of using the name of "Jesus". I told her, no i hadn't.

The next time it confronted me at night i used the name of "Jesus" and for some reason thought to say "in the name of Jesus" i banish all entities, close all portals into my being and banish them from my complete being for ever, i also banish them from my family and home.

Once i did that there suddenly started flying out of my chest and head in groups of about a dozen many many groups of entities that were complete shadow looking beings with smoking looking flames coming off of the bottome parts of their fleeing "bodies"... They had "head and shoulder" shaped top halves. I was told these were "archons" (that were implanted during my early milab years)...

They left screaming curse words and never came back. I felt as if a 1,000 pounds was lifted off of my soul and body, and almost all of the ptsd symptoms disappeared from my life. I stopped the self defeating behaviors and my wife and children noticed the change and said i was a new person and i have felt different every since. I still have some flashbacks of some of the bad stuff that happened and have some issues to deal with as anyone would who has been through all the crazy stuff i have. But it has been an amazing change.

I decided to challenge the "entities" after watching a video with "eve langoria" and "james bartley". They spoke about people having all kinds of break throughs but until they dealt with "entity attachments" they always backslid and had to start over in their process. So there we have it.

I am VERY Hesitant about posting the last answer to these questions but here it goes...

I think YOU managed to ask the most Controversial Question i have been asked to date. I was really wondering how to answer this... I have seen people that mentioned "Jesus" get torn up on the forum before so I wondered, should i change the details a little or tell it as is?

Completely Honest OR slightly change the details to avoid more personal attacks, which have been pretty bad at times!

I went with completely honestly since that is the way i have gone with everything so far...

Note: I do not mean to offend anyone here with the above testimony of what happened in my particular case. If anyone has followed other MILAB cases they will find out this is not unusual.

I expect these answeres will probably get me some of the most reactionary and angry emails and replies of any I have posted so far. But I am just reporting exactly what occured in my case.

It was in the original recording but was edited out either due to time reasons or the sound quality of their copy. My copy of the interview has a clean recording.
    Last edited by Nenuphar; 6th November 2014 at 14:58.

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

animovado (6th November 2014), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (6th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), golden lady (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Jean-Luc (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), Ria (6th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), Sebastion (6th November 2014)

4. Link to Post #363
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by seeker/reader
    GoodETxSG,

Thank you for answering my questions so thouroughly. It was fascinating to hear you describe finding the entity as a frog like being inside a red orb. The ensuing discussion you had with it is also interesting, especially how it said "I have always been here."

I have listened to interviews of people who have had experience with the Djinn or are Djinn researchers (such as Rosemary Ellen Guiley). Some of the lore surrounding the Djinn talk about how humans are all assigned a Djinn at birth. But then these researchers also talk about how sly the Djinn can be, and some enjoy tricking/deceiving humanity with lies and manipulation.

So maybe it was lying about how it "had always been (t)here," in order to justify its presence or somehow stake a "legal" claim, even though that would be a false claim as your free will could over-ride such a claim. Or, maybe it was lying to hide the possibility that it wasn't always there and rather it was attached to you by someone (as a means of control).

Do you think it was lying about always being there and was attached to you by someone?

You said it was 3/4 of the way up, was this near the chest or throat area (to prevent you from speaking) or somewhere else?

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

Seeker/Reader
    Quote Posted by GoodETxSG
    Yea, it was a "Hunch Back Frog" looking Being... (Have you heard THIS Description of an "Entity" in these interviews before?) I am curious as I have never heard of this "Being".

It told me "I belonged to IT" and "IT had always been there"

I am not sure if it was since birth or since the early abductions 3/4 years old or the early MILAB experiences w/the "Aliens I do not like to mention" at age 6/8.

Like you said they are "Trickster God" type beings and liers... So I didn't believe anything it said.

I was just very happy to be rid of it!

The light body was beyone the dimensions of shape or size of my physical body. So I could not assign it to a physical body part or "Chakra".

It was about 3/4ths the way to the top as I was slowly working my way up and through the light body viewing the "Aura Field" and "Orbs".
    Thank you again
    GoodETxSG,

No, I have not heard of a frog-like entity in interviews regarding the Djinn. They are typically described as being smokey/shadow type beings like you described. However they have also been described as being excellent shape-shifters that can take on various physical disguises. These disguises include that of a human (that have very alluring eyes/voices and an electric/magnetic personality), cats, dog and snakes. This however is when they are walking in physical form among the human populace. When they are caught off-guard, as you did and they don't have their disguise on, who knows what their real appearance is? Maybe you are the first to see such an instance and have revealed their true form.!

I did find this however, when searching for frog/toad/demon on the net,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

Baal (/ˈbeɪl/ bayl; sometimes spelled Bael, Baël (French), Baell) is in 17th Century goetic occult writings one of the seven princes of Hell. The name is drawn from the Canaanite deity Baal mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the primary god of the Phoenicians.

While his Semitic predecessor was depicted as a man or a bull,[1] the demon Baal was in grimoire tradition said to appear in the forms of a man, cat, toad, or combinations thereof. An illustration in Collin de Plancy's 1818 book Dictionnaire Infernal rather curiously placed the heads of the three creatures onto a set of spider legs.[2]
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 6th November 2014 at 16:58.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Jean-Luc (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), Ria (8th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), Sebastion (6th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #364
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Hi Nenuphar, I have never heard of Heidi Hollis nor listened to the interview you refer to, but you said this that I'd like to respond to: "Towards the end of the interview, she described invoking the name of Jesus to clear out these presences in her life when they made themselves known. I will admit, I initially raised an eyebrow, as I had never heard someone using the name of Christ in relation to alien influences."

Elsewhere on this forum I wrote of being under attack, being pulled out of my body, and although I was paralyzed I worked and worked to get my vocal chords to say this: IN THE NAME OF THE CHRIST, RELEASE ME! and my energy body was dropped back into my physical body like a hot potato. Now I cannot tell if I was able to mumble those words physically or etherically, but it worked.

In earlier years I would fly in soul body through the highest dimensions of this cosmos and at the end, I would command: IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY...and then I would fly through what appeared to be a massive black hole ringed with sparkling lights into the ... into the what, perhaps the unmanifest, since everything up to the highest dimension here is manifest. My personality in this physical body was amazed at the AUTHORITY with which I speak when out of body.

Yet here is a caveat: since I joined this Avalon forum I became "seen", and have been under serious attack by swarms of brown reptoids. Unfortunately, they have spread through me to other high souls, and now there's a group of us having to contend with nasty painful attacks. I'd told one of the high souls how effective my use of "...In the Name of the Christ..." was - she tried it but it had little effect. Then she was inspired to say to each individual brown reptoid, one at a time, "You are God!" and she found they could not handle this statement of fact and would sort of "pop". She was being swarmed by them. In an earlier attack by a squadron of 8-to-10 brown reptoids, she sent love/light individually, but this particular attack had far too many to handle that way.

A REALLY interesting note is that last week one of the brown reptoids came to her, said it had done really bad things to people, and did not know if it could be forgiven, and she hugged it, and it dissolved into light, for it had asked her to release it from its current situation of being servant to the higher eschelon reptoids.

So perhaps it is one's certainty in what they say as a sovereign being that gives authority to one's fiat. One need not be religious to have belief in higher help. I hope this sheds a bit of light on your query about why someone would use a phrase like that.
    Last edited by Meggings; 6th November 2014 at 17:38.

7. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

There was a lot of focus in Cloning on the problem with DNA Telemere Degradation or "Break Down" which is one of the causes of Ageing and (Was the focus of some of the Age Regression Techniques, by repairing these Telemeres and placing something similar to an energetic/chemical "Aglet" on them to prevent degradation and future ageing).

The Soul Transfer Technology (From Body to Clone, or Clone to Clone) and training of individuals was done by a certain Highly Psychic Group within a highly guarded Program that was also segmented to be used in the various Secret Space Programs, Break Away Black Ops Civilizations and Secret Earth Governments. Some of these people have several backup clones and go in for "Memory/Experience" backup's on a regular basis in case of accidental death or assassinations.

It has frustrated some of the "White Hat Military Groups" on several occasions when they have "Taken Out" high value targets and verified the kill just to have the target show up at a Business Conference or other High Profile Meeting a few weeks later.

This stuff is beyond "Science Fiction" and more complicated than most people can begin to wrap their heads around.

Especially the Cloneing, Age Regression Technology and Temporal Technology claims.

If you subtract all of the crazy Alien Beings and their agenda's and what they are doing to Humans, the hundreds of types of beings visiting us and have been for millions of years and just disclosed some of the curretly Supressed Medical and Energy Technology and Physics/Mathematics Models that could have changed thier lives for over 5 decades...

That alone would blow the minds of the common person on the street and leave them emotionally conflicted beyond belief! IMHO...

Some of the so called "Super Soldiers" and Participants in the Various "Secret Space Programs as well as "Elites" within the "Secret Earth Goverenments" have all had rumored dealings in "Age Regression" and "Clone" replacement bodies.

There are a lot of missing technical and scientific details to this topic though even to some that have been through these procedures.

I know of one member (Who will remain anonymous) that dealt in this technology at one point who may be able to provide some details to me privately that I can have permission to share in the open Forum.

I will leave it to them to share that info with me or not as I do not want to push that new friendship.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 6th November 2014 at 17:39.

8. Link to Post #366
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

You have had cloned USA presidents, Jimmy Carter being one. Unfortunately his wife and daughter were also killed at the same time, and all three re-appeared in cloned form. Just as well, for they may have noticed slight differences in the president. I have seen a photo of him before/after published in Newsweek, May 7, 1979. His hair is parted on different sides, and he and his family had been at Camp David out of public view for a week prior. After much searching, I have not been able to find this Newsweek photo of Carter online.

Then there was President Clinton, when dozens of his closest friends were killed or disappeared so they would not notice the difference. Hilary was not messed with, for she was agreeable to the hidden controllers. Clones are pretty good working models. They carry on as though they are who they are purported to be, for those are the memories and personalities they are given. I have seen a photo of Clinton in Dec1992 and Sept1993, and they look quite different, but I do not know the actual time he was replaced. It was when his White House close friend went out for lunch, saying he'd be back shortly, and was found "suicided" many miles away later.

9. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote Note: I do not mean to offend anyone here with the above testimony of what happened in my particular case.
    GoodETxSG - Hey, I donʻt see that youʻre offending anyone. You are courteous and working very hard to be as unbiased and honest as you can in your approach to this extremely difficult subject. Some people are simply upset that your experience is different than theirs or that their opinions and research are in opposition. You have made it very clear that your experience was very compartmentalized and many areas are not clear to you.

I am finding your information helpful as it fill in gaps and helps connect more dots into a bigger and more informed picture than we had before. This is even taking into consideration that some of your memories may be implanted or fuzzy.

Speak your truth and try not to let upset people bother you too much, theyʻre having a hard time with new and opposing information. We all experience it every quite often, even in the most mundane of subjects. Blocking the harshest forum critics is an option we may not get at home or work.

I truly appreciate your difficult position and all you have done to forward our understanding of the world we live in. Many thanks to you and your family!

10. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Alan (7th November 2014), animovado (6th November 2014), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), David Trd1 (10th November 2014), EsmaEverheart (7th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (6th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), Gemma13 (7th November 2014), golden lady (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Jake (6th November 2014), Jean-Luc (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), onawah (6th November 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), Ria (6th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), Sebastion (6th November 2014), seeker/reader (6th November 2014), Selene (6th November 2014), Sophocles (6th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #368
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

The little contact I’ve had with energies that appear to be ETs has usually been in the dream state.

If the dream puts me in a situation that is threatening, I will either neutralize the threat or simply not react.

To me, it seems important to:

1. Claim my own power rather than depend on someone else to protect me. (I have asked for help at times.)

2. Forgive myself for everything I *may* have done to other life forms. And forgive others once their power to hurt is disabled.

Some examples:

As I was awaking from the dream, there was a large black snake (Reptilian?) diving into a hole in the ground. Realizing there was only a moment to decide if the snake was positive or negative, I manifested a sword and cut the snake in half.

In a follow up dream, an large angry black bi-ped Reptilian got in my face. He held a knife to his chest and demanded that I push it in. I was completely indifferent to the drama.

In an unrelated dream, I wandered into a room where there were small robots. A door shut behind me and a loud buzzing noise started. It was a trap. When I called upon others for help, help did not come. When I called upon myself (soul? higher self?) for help, I was immediately set free.

More recently during a dream, I became aware of a UFO overhead. I witnessed some part of me say to the UFO "If you kill me or hurt me, when I am more powerful, I will track you down."

No doubt that if one wanders around the astral plane long enough one will run into something too big to handle. But I think it very important to claim one's own power, forgive others and one's own self.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 7th November 2014 at 02:28.

12. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

animovado (6th November 2014), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Cjay (8th November 2014), David Trd1 (10th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (7th November 2014), Frank V (6th November 2014), Franny (6th November 2014), Gemma13 (7th November 2014), Jake (6th November 2014), Jean-Luc (6th November 2014), lelmaleh (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), onawah (6th November 2014), PathWalker (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), Ria (8th November 2014), RunningDeer (6th November 2014), Sebastion (6th November 2014), spiritwind (6th November 2014), vortexpoint (6th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #369
    Thanks

There was a lot of focus in Cloning on the problem with DNA Telemere Degradation or "Break Down" which is one of the causes of Ageing and (Was the focus of some of the Age Regression Techniques, by repairing these Telemeres and placing something similar to an energetic/chemical "Aglet" on them to prevent degradation and future ageing).

The Soul Transfer Technology (From Body to Clone, or Clone to Clone) and training of individuals was done by a certain Highly Psychic Group within a highly guarded Program that was also segmented to be used in the various Secret Space Programs, Break Away Black Ops Civilizations and Secret Earth Governments. Some of these people have several backup clones and go in for "Memory/Experience" backup's on a regular basis in case of accidental death or assassinations.

It has frustrated some of the "White Hat Military Groups" on several occasions when they have "Taken Out" high value targets and verified the kill just to have the target show up at a Business Conference or other High Profile Meeting a few weeks later.

This stuff is beyond "Science Fiction" and more complicated than most people can begin to wrap their heads around.

Especially the Cloneing, Age Regression Technology and Temporal Technology claims.

If you subtract all of the crazy Alien Beings and their agenda's and what they are doing to Humans, the hundreds of types of beings visiting us and have been for millions of years and just disclosed some of the curretly Supressed Medical and Energy Technology and Physics/Mathematics Models that could have changed thier lives for over 5 decades...

That alone would blow the minds of the common person on the street and leave them emotionally conflicted beyond belief! IMHO...

Some of the so called "Super Soldiers" and Participants in the Various "Secret Space Programs as well as "Elites" within the "Secret Earth Goverenments" have all had rumored dealings in "Age Regression" and "Clone" replacement bodies.

There are a lot of missing technical and scientific details to this topic though even to some that have been through these procedures.

I know of one member (Who will remain anonymous) that dealt in this technology at one point who may be able to provide some details to me privately that I can have permission to share in the open Forum.

I will leave it to them to share that info with me or not as I do not want to push that new friendship.
    My "Insider Friend" here contacted me almost immediately after this post,

We traded a couple of emails deciding how they could describe the Technology/Process and Program that they were involved in without giving to many details that would lead back to them.

They responded back with this information that I could Share/Post;

"The best I can describe the tech is; A sonic frequency that causes the "soul" to shake or vibrate rapidly and, with the majority of humans, the "soul" would eventually shake loose and another "soul" could take it's place or guide the "shaken loose soul" towards a new body. This can be learned and performed without the use of technology (See the Anne Rice novel "Tale of the Body Thief" for an example) and was much more common. The tech, as far as I witnessed, would only be used on unwilling participants (or someone who was not "strong enough" spiritually to do so themselves.

I know the "Elite" groups stole a piece of the technology at one point and tried to duplicate it, but only got so far. That tech is now used by the AI and opther groups for remote attacks, such as sonic crowd control, remote emotional influence ect."

They further stated this was ET Technology that was closely Guarded by the ET's and Not Allowed into Human Hands. (At least in the "Program" that they were apart of.).
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 6th November 2014 at 19:11.

14. Link to Post #370
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Dear Goodetxsg,
    I have been trying to PM you, I am getting sabotaged. I don't find this unusual just frustrating.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

astridmari (8th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (6th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

Question Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    Dear GoodETxSG,
    I have been trying to PM you, I am getting sabotaged. I don't find this unusual just frustrating.
    With all of the AI and Other Outside Interference and Activity that has been going on recently I am not shocked at all.

This may sound paranoid, but I have been receiving weird phone calls, emails and Skype Connection Requests in addition to the weird electronic issues...

I am running Linux and am even having weird things occuring. I have been a Systems Engineer and Security Specialist for 20+ Years so... I dont know, maybe its solar flares or cosmic disturbances... Effecting Electronics and People

My LT keeps freezing up, the keyboard starts typing all the wrong characters when I hit the keys, it automatically reboots, when I am writting a long post the screet will refresh on me and I will loose what I have written etc...

Bzzzt.... LOL, just kidding

I have started writting my posts in an auto save document though.

Keep trying, I look forward to receiving your PM.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 7th November 2014 at 01:11.

17. Link to Post #372
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Red face Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Thanks you GoodETxSG for your honesty and bravery.
    I feel honored to share this area with you.

The next time it confronted me at night i used the name of "Jesus" and for some reason thought to say "in the name of Jesus" i banish all entities, close all portals into my being and banish them from my complete being for ever, i also banish them from my family and home.

Once i did that there suddenly started flying out of my chest and head in groups of about a dozen many many groups of entities that were complete shadow looking beings with smoking looking flames coming off of the bottome parts of their fleeing "bodies"... They had "head and shoulder" shaped top halves. I was told these were "archons" (that were implanted during my early milab years)...
    What I understand from the above quote, is a sincere help request from who/what ever can assist you.
    I am from a different culture and not programmed with the psychological meaning of "Jesus". To me it could possibly be Jehovah, Moses or Elijah.

The interesting and honorable lesson we can learn from your story, is that we are not alone and when we sincerely seek and request divine assistance it arrives. To you Jesus to me Moses to other Muhammad.
    What works in magic and spiritually is not the physical/defined meaning but the intent and concept it represent. You have a concept of savior and you called it no matter what its name, and it worked for you. It can work as well to others. This is a message of hope and empowerment.

Readers of this forum should be humbled from your experience.

The messages I receive from your story:
    1. We are never alone.
    2. We can (and should) call for assistance, any time.
    3. Only when we are sincerely ready to advance, divine assistance will support us.

Trying to ease the suffering and guilt with your path. Try to consider this belief: we need to experience both polarities (good/evil) to the extreme in order to integrate them. Therefore each of us was/experienced the worst and best human being can be. Unless your soul experience both sides of the fence, it cannot release/integrate the fence.

Another useful and comforting belief is trusting in supreme intelligence that all/everything is "whole, complete and perfect" beyond our human comprehensions. Therefore if it happened it was meant to happen and there are needed experiences. Otherwise it wouldn't happen.

I know you hold the belief in souls, therefore you believe you are eternal and timeless. The current human perspective as painful as it is, is personality/ego based. This kind of mental gymnastic are triggers to self acceptance and self forgiveness.

You are, and I am perfectly imperfect. that is the beauty of the virtual game.
    If we were perfect the virtual reality game would not work.

Hope you can find some encouragement and hope in your personal power, and receive the support/beatings your deserve/attract in here.

May the force be with you, it never left you.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 7th November 2014 at 01:34.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Alan (7th November 2014), Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), birddog (29th November 2014), Buck (17th December 2014), David Trd1 (10th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (7th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), golden lady (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (7th November 2014), Jean-Luc (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), mountain_jim (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), Peace&Love (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (7th November 2014), TelosianEmbrace (7th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

Thank you powerful and mighty Meggings

You provide another awesome example for the soul sovereignty and soul support system.
    Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Yet here is a caveat: since I joined this Avalon forum I became "seen", and have been under serious attack by swarms of brown reptoids. Unfortunately, they have spread through me to other high souls, and now there's a group of us having to contend with nasty painful attacks. I'd told one of the high souls how effective my use of "...In the Name of the Christ..." was - she tried it but it had little effect. Then she was inspired to say to each individual brown reptoid, one at a time, "You are God!" and she found they could not handle this statement of fact and would sort of "pop". She was being swarmed by them. In an earlier attack by a squadron of 8-to-10 brown reptoids, she sent love/light individually, but this particular attack had far too many to handle that way.
    1. Yes, we are never alone, we are always supported by our soul's support system.
    2. We receive the support we deserve only when we request it.
    3. The support calling mechanism is not important (voice, prayer, ceremony), the important is the honest intent.

Unfortunately we learn to exercise our sovereign soul power under great distress. Creating the distress if the service of the dark force. Once we uncover the dark force service, with love and forgiveness. The dark force lose its power (sounds like Star Wars theme?). Great story and teaching from Meggings.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (7th November 2014), Jean-Luc (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), Peace&Love (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (7th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

I am running Linux and am even having weird things occuring. I have been a Systems Engineer and Security Specialist for 20+ Years so... I dont know, maybe its solar flares or cosmic disturbances... Effecting Electronics and People

My LT keeps freezing up, the keyboard starts typing all the wrong characters when I hit the keys, it automatically reboots, when I am writting a long post the screet will refresh on me and I will loose what I have written etc...
    Clear indicators of a compromised system (software/hardware both).
    Try using Tor tails or Hiren's BootCD to see it the problem still occur under closed (no HD access) and safe OS.
    BTW with Hiren's BootCD you can run Linux or Windows from a safe CD-ROM.

Good luck.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 7th November 2014 at 01:49.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (7th November 2014), Jean-Luc (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

Last edited by PathWalker; 7th November 2014 at 01:47.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aspen (25th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), birddog (29th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (7th November 2014), Jean-Luc (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014), Peace&Love (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (7th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #376
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

For me, it was more than fascinating. There were two major chunks of information that were new for me:

1. The threat posed by artificial intelligence ET infiltration, and that some of the UFO crashes were 'Trojan Horses'.
    2. The idea that SOME of the Grays are human-military controlled 'Avatars' (just as in James Cameron's movie).

Make that three... this was really thought-provoking for me:

3. That there could have been space-faring Breakaway Civilizations before ours. I know there was advanced, lost technology (some of which we still don't understand at all, like how the 1000 ton stones were moved at Baalbek). But look at it this way:

Just 400 years ago we had fairly basic metal tools, cottage industry, simple printing presses, wooden ships... and that's about all. We were still 200 years away from the steam engine.

And now look.

Take that 400 year bracket of history — a really brief period — in which invention and technology has accelerated till it's now almost vertical.

How many times could that EXACT SAME THING have happened in the last 100,000 years?
    Even WITHOUT help from friendly (or careless) ETs?
    Regarding the Trojan Horse hypothesis - this could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on perspective. If we are indeed imprisoned or quarantined here on Earth (or in our perceived "reality") by a malevolent group and we were given a cake by a benevolent group, with some keys inside to help us wake up and escape, that would be a good thing.

-- EDIT --
    As often happens, this was already discussed a couple of messages later.
    Last edited by Cjay; 7th November 2014 at 02:35.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), birddog (29th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (7th November 2014), lelmaleh (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), mab777 (7th November 2014), Neal (7th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #377
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Hello GoodETxSG!

What I would like to know more about may present itself with a greater level of detail by focusing on one specific day. I know it is somewhat dependent on the type of memory that you have: some people recall high level of details and remember very sequentially, as if re-watching a movie. Others have memories that are more impressionistic or composed of a cluster of vignettes: a non-linear patchwork quilt with high detail of individual pieces, but not necessarily the connecting time span events. (I suspect we all remember details of trauma or fear situations, but maybe you'll catch more detail of even the non-traumatic events as well.)

I'd encourage you to completely relax, close your eyes, turn on a recorder, and allow yourself to recall one entire day (one day of an exo-"UN-type" meeting.) Start with what you had for breakfast, and end with the thoughts and feelings swimming through your head at the end of such an extraordinary day. Recall whether you were in your own bed at home that morning and received a call to come to the local base, or were already transported somewhere (off-world base or spacecraft/space station) and how you got to the meeting. If there was a lot of communication between you and other crew/observers, maybe speak it like screenplay dialogue. If not, then just speak the narrative of everything you saw, heard, and felt.

I know its a lot to ask, but I have a feeling it will also be cathartic for you - as well as more in-depth for all of the rest of us that weren't there.

Dennis

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (7th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), gripreaper (9th November 2014), Jean-Luc (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), Ria (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (7th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #378
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Wonderfull thread.
    I would like to know what experiences people have had with "Entity Oppression" more importantly what to do about.
    Please no airy fairy responses, only those with real exsperence.
    No offence meant, just a cut to the chase attitude.

GoodEtxeg could you enlighten further us as to the diffrent off world groups that are pro humanity, meaning do not look us as food, body parts, but as repressed sentient beings hopefully to be freed from bondage.

Regarding Dinosaur, Raptors, Dracos, and others , I'm getting a little muddled, who has feathers and what colour are they? And may be a grading system to the degree of hostility to humans. Pictures would be greate. I ask partly because it is quit likely we are going to come face to face in the nere futur with ETs and EDs, just like to know who is friend or foe.

Bless you Goodet and others for intelligent input.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Aspen (12th November 2014), astridmari (8th November 2014), Christine (23rd November 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (7th November 2014), Frank V (7th November 2014), GoodETxSG (7th November 2014), Jean-Luc (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (7th November 2014), Realeyes (7th November 2014), RunningDeer (7th November 2014), seeker/reader (7th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Thanks you GoodETxSG for your honesty and bravery.
    I feel honored to share this area with you.

What I understand from the above quote, is a sincere help request from who/what ever can assist you.
    I am from a different culture and not programmed with the psychological meaning of "Jesus". To me it could possibly be Jehovah, Moses or Elijah.

The interesting and honorable lesson we can learn from your story, is that we are not alone and when we sincerely seek and request divine assistance it arrives. To you Jesus to me Moses to other Muhammad.
    What works in magic and spiritually is not the physical/defined meaning but the intent and concept it represent. You have a concept of savior and you called it no matter what its name, and it worked for you. It can work as well to others. This is a message of hope and empowerment.

Readers of this forum should be humbled from your experience.

The messages I receive from your story:
    1. We are never alone.
    2. We can (and should) call for assistance, any time.
    3. Only when we are sincerely ready to advance, divine assistance will support us.

Trying to ease the suffering and guilt with your path. Try to consider this belief: we need to experience both polarities (good/evil) to the extreme in order to integrate them. Therefore each of us was/experienced the worst and best human being can be. Unless your soul experience both sides of the fence, it cannot release/integrate the fence.

Another useful and comforting belief is trusting in supreme intelligence that all/everything is "whole, complete and perfect" beyond our human comprehensions. Therefore if it happened it was meant to happen and there are needed experiences. Otherwise it wouldn't happen.

I know you hold the belief in souls, therefore you believe you are eternal and timeless. The current human perspective as painful as it is, is personality/ego based. This kind of mental gymnastic are triggers to self acceptance and self forgiveness.

You are, and I am perfectly imperfect. that is the beauty of the virtual game.
    If we were perfect the virtual reality game would not work.

Hope you can find some encouragement and hope in your personal power, and receive the support/beatings your deserve/attract in here.

May the force be with you, it never left you.
    Thank Truely Pathwalker,

I do not mean for this to sound ingrateful so please do not take it that way or as arrogance... I know your heart is in the right place as is mine.

I do appreciate the kind words and sentiments. Quite honestly this is probably a conversation for the "Interview Discussion Thread". One of the things about MILABS and their experiences is that they are usually not public discussion and are usually very complex and fragmented topics. They are not ones that one can easily quantify and assign a fortune cookie readout to make them feel better or look at the worl differently.

I have studied Eastern Philosophies in great detail for more than half of my life and am very familiar with all of these concepts of Balance and Duality on a Micro and a Cosmic Level.

If you have seen my Avalon Profile I come from a background of a strange philosophical mixture of Christianity, Native American and Eastern Beliefs.

Take those "ideologies" and then add quite a few of my own that I have developed over my Two LIFE TIMES (2 life times of life experiences due to Age Regression after 20 YR SSP Service) of rubbing shoulders and learning the cultures of not only those across this Planet but those from Many Other "Planetary Systems" and in some "Very Close Quarters Envoronments".

I developed quite a unique perspective of Humanity and our place in the Multiverse, not to mention what should seem like an insignificant existence in this "Small Closed Earth Society".

It is amazing how some of "Their" beliefs are not that terribly different than ours accept for "Their" "Integration" of "Their Deeper Understanding" of the "Super-Consciousness", "Their Consciously" being in "Communion with Their Higher Self" all the way to that point where the "Self" drops out of the equation... And of course "Their" understanding of the "True Breakdown" and "Order" of what we are just now referring to as the "Source Field"...

Actually talking of "Ego's" and "Duality" in our culture sound like such a small part of the equation now in comparison and perspective.

But as they say, even with ALL of These Esoteric Ideologies and Knowledge of These Energetic Principals "WE" are still quite unevolved in many ways.

We still have those "5 Steps" to "This" or "12 Steps" to "That" to go from a "Point of Emotional and Spiritual Deflation and Dispair" to a point of feeling where we may have once been (Or always wanted to BE).

We are Perfectly Imperfect Beings and that seems to have been Designed into Our "Blue Prints", though these energetic changes are changing those blue prints (Causing some doubt on all of those who have claimed to have created us, who created them?).

Though, Once "WE" Learn That Each of "OUR" Experiences are Completely Unique, and though we TRY we can Never Completely Understand The Pain of Another Human Being... Even After "Walking a Mile in Their Shoes"... We will come a lot closer to being more than JUST "Ego's" pondering and talking about shedding our "Ego's".

We have a long way to evolve still. Maybe that is apart of this "Event" and "Vibratory" difference or change in our local Space/Time of the Galaxy that our Sol System rides on. Maybe that is what all of these "Other" unknown beings are here to witness...

It was exlained to me why "They" look at us the way "They" do. I couldn't argue with "Them" about their points at the time.

Just as I know all of these "Esoteric Concepts", "Steps" of Climbing from being a "Damaged Victim" to a "Mentallity Level" of a "Recovered" and "Reintegrated Individual"... are a part of a process I must go through (As a Psychology Major in College). I also know there seems to be some big change that is effecting matter and Humanity as we enter this Vibratory Change in Density and Galactic Location.

I am still a "Perfectly Imperfect Human Being" who's Injuries and Recollections of Being a Victim and Victimizing Others" are still quite "Fresh".

So I must go through those Normal and Healthy Steps of Recovery Skipping None, unless I want to just have to repeat the process again in the future. There were some of the "Beings" that loved to remind us how imperfect we were (They were the ones not thrilled with our presence in the Delegation)

That was just one of the things that sucked about being a "Perfectly Imperfect Being" around "Other Beings" who were "Much More Evolved" and claimed to have had a hand in creating you...

I look back now and wish I had asked them, "So, Why Didn't You Do A Better Job Creating Us, IF You Are Such Advanced And Superior Beings?"

Hind sight is 20/20 and I kick myself now. If I ever get that opportunity again, trust me when I say "I WILL"!
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 7th November 2014 at 03:52.

32. Link to Post #380
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)

For me, it was more than fascinating. There were two major chunks of information that were new for me:

1. The threat posed by artificial intelligence ET infiltration, and that some of the UFO crashes were 'Trojan Horses'.
    2. The idea that SOME of the Grays are human-military controlled 'Avatars' (just as in James Cameron's movie).

Make that three... this was really thought-provoking for me:

3. That there could have been space-faring Breakaway Civilizations before ours. I know there was advanced, lost technology (some of which we still don't understand at all, like how the 1000 ton stones were moved at Baalbek). But look at it this way:

Just 400 years ago we had fairly basic metal tools, cottage industry, simple printing presses, wooden ships... and that's about all. We were still 200 years away from the steam engine.

And now look.

Take that 400 year bracket of history — a really brief period — in which invention and technology has accelerated till it's now almost vertical.

How many times could that EXACT SAME THING have happened in the last 100,000 years?
    Even WITHOUT help from friendly (or careless) ETs?
    Regarding the Trojan Horse hypothesis - this could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on perspective. If we are indeed imprisoned or quarantined here on Earth (or in our perceived "reality") by a malevolent group and we were given a cake by a benevolent group, with some keys inside to help us wake up and escape, that would be a good thing.

-- EDIT --
    As often happens, this was already discussed a couple of messages later.

It is a GOOD Thing if you are the "ET AI" or one of its "AI Prophets" following its Agenda...

A BAD Thing if you are one of the Various Secret Earth Groups (White Hats) who tried to get the TWO Presidents that signed treaties with the Negative ET Groups to NOT SIGN THEM.

We had other offers on the table that would have dismantled the "Cabal" factions, Babylonian Money Magic Systems and Prevented virtually every war that has occured since WWII!

Our leaders literally sold us out and made evil deals for technology and by proxy signed away much of our free will and futures.

These same groups thare are "AI Prophets" and in League with the Negative ET's are still the most powerful "Secret Earth Government" at the moment.

So in short, that Trojan Horse was a Bad Thing...

It opened the door for us to have diplomatic contact with the "ET AI's allies" and we signed a deal/treaty with them instead of the Positive Oriented Beings. That timeline was set and we are now riding it like an out of control roller coaster.

Thanks Truman and Eisenhower!

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 38 LastLast