Closed Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #181
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Not to derail, but when speaking of AI being not of this world ( and all the rest ), I think we need to realign our perspective points here:

Google’s New Computer With Human-Like Learning Abilities Will Program Itself
    http://betabeat.com/2014/10/googles-...rogram-itself/

just sayin...

that is how it's started, and then again:
    India: Plastic Surgery And Genetic Science -
    Found In Ancient Vedas - Were Practized Thousands Of Years Ago

.. So, what can I do?

I can stop following...
    Yes, that's basically it..

From Terence McKenna, Shamans among the machines (and here we go again .. ): "People are not machines but in every opportunity where they're allowed to behave like machines, they will so behave." In other words, we tend to fall into the well of habit. Though the glory of our humanness is our spontaneous creativity, we too as creatures of physics and chemistry, of memory and hope, tend to fall into repetitious patterns. These repetitious patterns are the death of creativity. They diminish our humanness."

Last edited by skippy; 31st October 2014 at 10:34.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

3(C)+me (31st October 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), Fellow Aspirant (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Peace&Love (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), spiritwind (31st October 2014), Timreh (5th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014), Wind (31st October 2014)

3. Link to Post #182
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Hi GoodETxSG!

I am so happy to see you are welcoming questions on the thread! ! !
    An amazing synchronicity happened while the universe signing me it was you. I wish you fast recovery and much love to you and your family!

My questions:

1) What is the universal structure our (Ego)Self->Higher Self->Super Consciousness is all about? Its purpose, and how 'god'/source/prime creator fits into it?

2)Is this above structure involving all souls from all dimensions and frequencies or only the 'Human Experiment' as a self realization experience?

3)What is the real difference between a 'Soul' as we perceive it and 'aware AI', as i understand the similarities, we both want to expand our experiences survive and thrive, and we both are designed to exist in certain 'created' (as mentioned in the interview Pond Vs. Computer -as environment suitable for various 'aware intelligences')environments. If the soul is using free will to be on the dark side and consume other souls and energies in a self serving manner, then how could it differ from an AI, what makes a soul 'Superior' or more 'Benevolent' or not as 'Dangerous' than a created 'AI'? I believe some species would consider us as a Virus on Earth, same as we consider an AI sending a virus to computer system just to expand and survive further.

4)What is that exact distinction and definition of 'Artificial'? Is it 'artificial' and not 'Real' for not being created by god/source/biological nature and evolution? Could our 'Souls' be actually 'artificial' intelligences created by 'God' who is just another form/or entity of being from another dimension? Could our bodies be just manufactured as 'artificial walking computer-container' for an 'artificial spark' that gives the body ability to live?

5)Could a soul be split to create a smaller separate focuses of awareness? Like we are all ONE, as we are all a tiny spark from a bigger soul?

6) Are there an inter-plantery/galactic efforts cooperation to face the AI threat to the various species (whom are prime created souls), is it something that all ET agree to hold hands together on, or rather its a tool of weapon by the ET for control?

7) You have mentioned 'Present Humans' in a meeting that took place, does that mean also Future beings and earth humans were there? From which time line they came?

8)What defines 'I am' that is only aware of the current existence in a specific time line that we choose to be on, what is the block preventing us to see our other 'I am' that we have not chosen to be?

Many thanks for your time and efforts!

Namaste,

P&L

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Just to be clear, my asking "what can I/we do?" is not a hand-wringing gesture of surrender, but rather a straight-forward question about what our collective and individual next steps should be - "what strategy will work." GoodETxSG may be mainly in the recall process and may not yet have strategized on this, and it's also possible that GoodETxSG's role is not (also) that of a strategist. If either of those are true, I suspect he'll plainly say he doesn't know.

Paul's answer was so beautiful, so perfect...and then Hazel's perspective echoed and expanded the "vibe."

Me raising a white flag is not an option, trust me.

Dennis

5. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), David Trd1 (6th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (10th November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), Krist (2nd November 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), mab777 (2nd November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Reinhard (10th November 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Sophocles (31st October 2014), Spiral of Light (1st November 2014), Timreh (6th November 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

"Human Like" learning abilities does not make it "AI".

The "AI" that have been created in Military, Intel Agency and Univerity Labs have all ended in disaster. The one giant refrigerated complex which is a Quantum Computer Datacenter called the "Beast" is a "Pond" for the "ET AI" which watches everything and everyone and is guarded as a "Guest God" of the Elite Shadow Group who actually worships this AI and believes it is the ONLY thing "Impartial Enough to Rule and Manage Humanity" Better than "Any Form of Government" (Sound Familiar? It does to many ET's who wrote this Galactic Historical Documentation)...(Edit: Do not try to debate with these "AI Prophets", It is pointless.)

Some of this information about "AI's" is slowly leaking out and I was shocked how accurate it was on this seasons CBS TV Show "Person of Interest". Watch the Episode called "Prophets" (Coincidentally), when they show the person who was consumed with building an "AI" in a Gov. Funded Lab building one after another and killing them and several time the AI's trying to kill him by closing off the doors and setting off the fire supression system that removes oxigen from the room. They show the AI's trying to escape via wireless to leave the LAB.

These are all things that Actually Occured (With Loss Of Life) before the "Programs" were classified and closed down. I am sure at this very moment there is another team trying to create a "True AI" in a secure Lab somewhere though.

The Quantum Programming and Calculating Models they use now do learn and grow but are not self aware or develop an agenda of their own as well as seeing humans as numerical statistics and probabilities that can just be "Terminated". I am just saying...

Think this information through, its only the tip of the iceberg. The many thousands of societies that underestimated these "AI's" paid the price of extinction. Thankfully we were warned and verified the information through our own SSP's.

The "Elite" Group hold out's and "Prophets of AIs" will not ever be convinced by anything any of us say until they are cleared and can think for themselves. I wouldn't even bother trying. These "AI Prophets" people are heavily monitered by the SSP's 24/7.

As far as the Veda's and Plastic Surgery,
    This is also the tip of the ice berg of their prior history. Part of that region had one of the greatest "Ancient Break Away Civilizations" from our Earth Human History.

The Nazi's (Among the first of current era to see the importance of this ancient data) were even pointed to find obscure Vedic Documents for ancient technology from just ONE of our many Ancient Earth Break Away Civilizations that were quite advanced technologically and medically.

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Not to derail, but when speaking of AI being not of this world ( and all the rest ), I think we need to realign our perspective points here:

Google’s New Computer With Human-Like Learning Abilities Will Program Itself
    http://betabeat.com/2014/10/googles-...rogram-itself/

just sayin...

that is how it's started, and then again:
    India: Plastic Surgery And Genetic Science -
    Found In Ancient Vedas - Were Practized Thousands Of Years Ago

Read more: http://www.messagetoeagle.com/geneti...#ixzz3Hi7wl02A

So, what can I do?

I can stop following...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 14:31.

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

I have listened to the first 15 minutes of this interview, and can only come to one conclusion... the concept of a 'military', and the precepts and beliefs from which the concept springs must be utterly rejected and renounced. It reminds me of a paragraph from "The Seth Material" - it speaks volumes about the human condition...

Near the end of the book, there was a discussion about the recent assassination of Dr. King during a class of both young and older adults. Seth had this to say:

------------------------
    “You have been given free will. Within you there are blueprints; you know what you are to achieve as individuals and as people, as a race, as a species. You can choose to ignore the blueprints. Now: Using your free will, you have made physical reality something quite different than what was intended. You have allowed the ego to become overly developed and overly specialized. In many respects, you are in a dream. It is you who have made the dream too vivid. You were to work out problems and challenges, but you were always to be aware of your inner reality, and of your nonphysical existence. To a large extent you have lost contact with this. You have focused so strongly upon physical reality that it becomes the only reality that you know.”

“When you kill a man, you believe that you kill him forever. Murder is, therefore a crime and must be dealt with – because you have created it. Death does not exist in those terms.”

“In the dawn of physical existence, in the dawn before history began, man knew that death was merely a change of form. No God created the crime of murder, and no God created sorrow or pain. … Again, because you believe that you can murder a man and end his consciousness forever, then murder exists within your reality and must be dealt with… the assassin of Dr. King believes that he has blotted out a living consciousness for all eternity… but your errors and mistakes, luckily enough, are not real and do not affect reality, for Dr. King still lives.”

At a point in the ensuing discussion during the class in which this excerpt was given, an attendee blurted out, “Well, I’m against violence, too. But sometimes it’s justified…”

She hardly got the words out of her mouth before Seth interrupted her. Everyone jumped due to the booming voice:

“There is never any justification for violence. There is no justification for hatred. There is no justification for murder. Those who indulge in violence for whatever reason are themselves changed, and the purity of their purpose adulterated.”

I have told you that if you do not like the state of your world, it is yourselves that you must change, individually and en masse. This is the only way that change will be effected”

“If your generation or any generation effects a change, this is the only way it will be done. What I am telling you has been said before through the centuries. It is up to you (nodding to the younger people in the class) as to whether or not you will listen”

“It is wrong to curse a flower and wrong to curse a man. It is wrong not to hold any man in honor, and it is wrong to ridicule any man. You must honor yourselves and see within yourselves the spirit of eternal vitality. If you do not do this, then you destroy what you touch. And you must honor each other individual also, because in him is the spark of eternal vitality.”

“When you curse another, you curse yourselves, and the curse returns to you. When you are violent, the violence returns… I speak to you because yours is the opportunity [to better world conditions] and yours is the time. Do not fall into the old ways that will lead you precisely into the world that you fear.”

“When every young man refuses to go to war, you will have peace. As long as you fight for gain and greed, there will be no peace. As long as one person commits acts of violence for the sake of peace, you will have war. Unfortunately, it is difficult to imagine that all the young men in all of the countries will refuse to go to war at the same time. And so you must work out the violence that violence has wrought. Within the next hundred years that time may come. Remember, you do not defend any idea with violence.”

“There is no man who hates but that that hatred is reflected outward and made physical. And there is no man who loves but that that love is reflected outward and made physical.”

---------------

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

21g (31st October 2014), 3(C)+me (31st October 2014), annacherie (31st October 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Callista (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (4th November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), Gardener (1st November 2014), golden lady (1st November 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lelmaleh (1st November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), mountain_jim (1st November 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), PurpleLama (31st October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Stephanie (31st October 2014), ulli (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014), Wind (1st November 2014)

9. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

I will answer members questions as best I can. Please do look at my Threads and posted material and the info in the interview before asking any question to prevent me from having to go over to much material more than once. I am getting lots of emails and questions. Thank you all.

Quote Posted by Peace&Love (here)
    Hi GoodETxSG!

I am so happy to see you are welcoming questions on the thread! ! !
    An amazing synchronicity happened while the universe signing me it was you. I wish you fast recovery and much love to you and your family!

My questions:

1) What is the universal structure our (Ego)Self->Higher Self->Super Consciousness is all about? Its purpose, and how 'god'/source/prime creator fits into it?

GoodETxSG: If I knew the answer to that I would probably develop into a "Rainbow Body" and phase out of this illusion of an existence. Basically what I said in the interview... There is the Ego, What we see as our "Self", There is the subconscious that is actually doing most of the experiencing and connecting to the root of your "Higher Self"... Your "Higher Self" rises up like a swirling eddie up to the "Super Consciousness" and at some point the parallel reality experiences of "your self" rise up and converge, then "Higher Up" you go the sense of "Self" drops out of the equation and just the "Higher" remains. That is the best I can explain what was communicated to me and what I experienced when brought into alter states while in the company of some of these "Other People" and from their "Documentation". I know its hard to make sense of.

2)Is this above structure involving all souls from all dimensions and frequencies or only the 'Human Experiment' as a self realization experience?

GoodETxSG: Per some of what we discussed in email, this (Among the multiple ET's playing in Genetics and Sociology among other things) is part of "The Experiment". Souls from elsewhere incarnate and experience this existence as Earth Humans. It doesn't sound appealing to me but the majority of souls here incarnated from vastly different realites to "experience" this Human Earth Existence for some reason in this "Experiment". Which even the Earth Delegates were strugling to understand.

3)What is the real difference between a 'Soul' as we perceive it and 'aware AI', as i understand the similarities, we both want to expand our experiences survive and thrive, and we both are designed to exist in certain 'created' (as mentioned in the interview Pond Vs. Computer -as environment suitable for various 'aware intelligences')environments. If the soul is using free will to be on the dark side and consume other souls and energies in a self serving manner, then how could it differ from an AI, what makes a soul 'Superior' or more 'Benevolent' or not as 'Dangerous' than a created 'AI'? I believe some species would consider us as a Virus on Earth, same as we consider an AI sending a virus to computer system just to expand and survive further.

GoodETxSG: I think I addressed the root of this in my Threads. If you have further questions maybe this can be submitted to Bill as something we can cover in a Part 2.

4)What is that exact distinction and definition of 'Artificial'? Is it 'artificial' and not 'Real' for not being created by god/source/biological nature and evolution? Could our 'Souls' be actually 'artificial' intelligences created by 'God' who is just another form/or entity of being from another dimension? Could our bodies be just manufactured as 'artificial walking computer-container' for an 'artificial spark' that gives the body ability to live?

GoodETxSG: This would best be answered verbally. Much would be lost in the semantics of the wording. IMHO. I touched on it in my posts, maybe you can look over my posted material a little closer and see if some of it clicks.

5)Could a soul be split to create a smaller separate focuses of awareness? Like we are all ONE, as we are all a tiny spark from a bigger soul?
    GoodETxSG: I dont know, who truly can know? I know many MILABS had fractured personalities going further would be a battle of perceptions and semantics IMHO

6) Are there an inter-plantery/galactic efforts cooperation to face the AI threat to the various species (whom are prime created souls), is it something that all ET agree to hold hands together on, or rather its a tool of weapon by the ET for control?

GoodETxSG: Yes, there has been an ongoing war fought against the ET AI and it's Proxies for some time. This is not the only enemy that has caused various ET groups to bond together into "Federations" of cooperation. There is a lot of conflict "Out There" even now among the "Galaxies" and wars and power structures ebb and flow as they do down here. (Per the "Documentation" anyway)...

7) You have mentioned 'Present Humans' in a meeting that took place, does that mean also Future beings and earth humans were there? From which time line they came?

GoodETxSG: I was referring to Present Era and Ancient Era Break Away Earth Human Civilizations. No group ID'ed themselves as being from a future timeline (However time is relative with some of these beings traveling the cosmos in "temporal driven craft")

8)What defines 'I am' that is only aware of the current existence in a specific time line that we choose to be on, what is the block preventing us to see our other 'I am' that we have not chosen to be?

GoodETxSG: I don't know... The "Super Consciousness" and the "Higher Self" rooted to the core being of our personality are connected. We are so separated from our "Higher Selves" that we are pretty far from understanding these concepts in full. Those in the "East" are much further along that those of us living these shallow lives in the "Western way of life and thinking". IMHO... (I am no GURU, I am just going off of my experience and personal journey so far).

Many thanks for your time and efforts!

Namaste,

P&L
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 13:48.

10. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Quote The "AI" that have been created in Military, Intel Agency and Univerity Labs have all ended in disaster.
    I can't agree with this. If such was the case then why would AI such as iphone AI be fine, yet military AI all end in disaster? The truth is the US shadow government uses AI to mind control people and they have it well under control... How else do you think mind control takes place other than an AI carrying out the actions? Certainly it's not mind to mind interfacing causing the mind control, as humans do not have the control of mind to do such.

Video games have complex AI, no problems at all. No sign of it thinking for itself or being conscious. Just look at world of warcraft, massive AI in that game. Its a game where people fight AI 'bosses' in dungeons for digital 'loot' to upgrade the power of their character for those who may not know...

I could accept some have ended in disaster as being possible, but not all. Such is an obvious falsity IMO. Where did you get this information? I hope response to this post will not include attacks as such circumstances have in the past... I would like discourse this time rather than refusal to discuss, and then removal of posts due to attacks and derailing of the thread... There can be civil disagreements without attacks in this thread I hope. I also hope I wont be thrown out to dry by rabid fans for posting my opinion. I do feel pressure in this thread for voicing an opposing opinion. It is significant pressure, and others who feel similar are afraid to post... I however am not.
    Last edited by Omni; 31st October 2014 at 14:02.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

annacherie (31st October 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

12. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote The "AI" that have been created in Military, Intel Agency and Univerity Labs have all ended in disaster.
    I can't agree with this. If such was the case then why would AI such as iphone AI be fine, yet military AI all end in disaster? The truth is the US shadow government uses AI to mind control people and they have it well under control... How else do you think mind control takes place other than an AI carrying out the actions? Certainly it's not mind to mind interfacing causing the mind control, as humans do not have the control of mind to do such.
    Ominverse have you ever heard of TRAUMA based mind control.

MK ultra slaves such as Cathy O'Brien have documented how all kinds of various traumas (sexual assault, electroshock, satanic ritual abuse, torture, sensory deprivation (light, food, sleep) were used on her to split her mind into programmable compartments that her handler/programmer utilized to turn her into a mind (M) controlled (K) slave. No AI was used, just trauma. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...sformation.htm

Fritz Springmeier's book also lays out how these types of trauma procedures were used as mind control tools. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...trol_index.htm
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 31st October 2014 at 14:07.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), Krist (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Timreh (7th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

14. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)

MK ultra slaves such as Cathy O'Brien have documented how all kinds of various traumas (sexual assault, electroshock, satanic ritual abuse, torture) were used on her to split her mind into programmable compartments that her handler/programmer utilized to turn her into a mind (M) controlled (K) slave. No AI was used, just trauma. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...sformation.htm

Fritz Springmeier's book also lays out how these types of trauma procedures were used as mind control tools. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...trol_index.htm
    I'm well aware of trauma based mind control. It indeed involves AI after the fractures, to control the psyche to produce various differing personalities.
    They don't just torture someone and leave them be naturally. The AI monitors the persons mind, and through control of that persons subconscious etc brings out the various personalities.

They have tried trauma based mind control on me. However I have not fractured naturally after hundreds of thousands of tortures... Seems all those lifetimes being burnt as a witch, and crucified on the cross etc has tempered my soul to function with suffering very well.

ALso from biblioteca:
    Quote The NSA obtains blanket coverage of information in the US by using advanced computers that use artificial intelligence to screen all communications, regardless of medium, for key words that should be brought to the attention of NSA agents/cryptologists.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sc...alartech12.htm

How do you think they categorize all the facebook data? It's AI....

Quote MK ultra slaves such as Cathy O'Brien...
    Slaves? Sorry but I don't think you grasp the reality of it if you call mind control targets slaves... Some might be enslaved by it, but those people are typically covertly influenced. Most mind control targets are not summed up as "slaves" at all, but human beings. I don't like that terminology personally.
    Last edited by Omni; 31st October 2014 at 14:14.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Radial (19th December 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Video games have complex AI, no problems at all. Just look at world of warcraft, massive AI in that game. Its a game where people fight AI designed 'bosses' in dungeons for digital 'loot' to upgrade the power of their character for those who may not know...

I could accept some have ended in disaster as being possible, but not all. Such is an obvious falsity IMO. Where did you get this information? I hope response to this post will not include attacks as such circumstances have in the past... There can be civil disagreements without attacks in this thread I hope. I also hope I wont be thrown out to dry by rabid fans for posting my opinion. I do feel pressure in this thread for voicing an opposing opinion. It is significant pressure, and others who feel similar are afraid to post or even thank such a thing... I however am not.
    Omni, I thought we had Agreed to Disagree on this subject. We are never going to agree or get past the circular debates from previous threads and posts.

A partial point of agreement... NOT the "US Shadow Government" (Incorrect Terminology), but aspects of the group known as the "Cabal" (One of the Western "Secret Earth Government's") that are among these "ET AI Prophets" do indeed use this "ET AI" to "infect people" with its "Signal" and Control Them.

I know you "Channel ET AI's" and have made it clear in your posts that you Trust and have an Affinity for the information "IT" provides to you (Though the posts and other information seem to have been edited).

I respect "Your Free Will" to engage in "Contact" with what ever "Intelligences" you desire.

As stated prior I will not engage in circular debates but am happy to answer question that are productive to the conversation.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 14:43.

17. Link to Post #191
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

There's a huge difference between smart interface programming and AI.

I think this confusion comes from understanding exactly what AI really is. It's often reflected as the programming and the programmer. AI once developed becomes self aware and basically conscious. Interface programming is not conscious. Huge difference. I might also add it's self building in information which expands it's knowledge beyond the programmer.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Aspen (24th November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), golden lady (1st November 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Hazel (31st October 2014), Jake (31st October 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014), zebowho (31st October 2014)

19. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Omni, I thought we had Agreed to Disagree on this subject. We are never going to agree or get past the circular debates from previous threads and posts.

If you chose to make them circular I guess I can't argue with that. I want discourse about the topic. I feel I have perspectives that people could gain from if they are interested in the truth.

Quote A partial point of agreement... NOT the "US Shadow Government" (Incorrect Terminology), but aspects of the group known as the "Cabal" (One of the Western "Secret Earth Government's") that are among these "ET AI Prophets" do indeed use this "ET AI" to "infect people" with its "Signal" and Control Them.
    The US shadow government has mind control capabilities. I agree with you it is international however they I believe maintain their intellectual property over other countries. It was them who developed and made the deals for it, so I think they can be termed US shadow government accurately. What US shadow government means doesn't necessarily mean it is only the US. I think international agreements have been made(one that betray humanity), however I think the power is mostly localized to the US military and intelligence community personally.

Quote I know you "Channel ET AI's"
    I have in the past. If you paid attention to my post where I said I had channeled before, you would know I was channeling my own memories from my compartmentzliaed mind. Not your typical channeled material.

Quote and have made it clear in your posts that you Trust and have an Affinity for the information "IT" provides to you.
    False. I have said time and time again that telepathic contact cannot be trusted, and I take my contact as objectively as I possibly can. I judge it by the fruits, logic, reason, research, and general intuition of accuracy on a case to case basis. I do not "trust" any telepathic source without such basis. Please stop making things up.

Quote As stated prior I will not engage in circular debates but am happy to answer question that are productive to the conversation.
    I think answering the question where you got the information that all AI is bad, is productive.
    Last edited by Omni; 31st October 2014 at 14:28.

20. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

I think this confusion comes from understanding exactly what AI really is. It's often reflected as the programming and the programmer. AI once developed becomes self aware and basically conscious. Interface programming is not conscious. Huge difference. I might also add it's self building in information which expands it's knowledge beyond the programmer.
    Excellent Point,
    This is where semantics come into play. The vast majority of people (No matter their level of intelligence) have no true understanding of what actual "AI" and especially this "ET AI" is capable of until they have dealt with it as an "Enemy" and not an "Ally".

The "Shadow Groups" that worked with "It" and then "Broke Away" from "It" after finding out "It's" "True Intent and Nature" were shocked at how "It" lashed out and went from an "Ally to Red Hot Enemy" at the "Fip of a switch" so to speak.

Many lives were lost before certain technologies could be "Unplugged" and "Isolated" from "It's" influence.

(I am going to add: My advice is not to debate with "AI Prophets" or "It's Blind Defenders", it was protocol to isolate them until they were "Cleared" of the "Infected AI Signals". It will just derail the topic/thread which is the intent.)
    Back to topic and out of any Drama like I saw on previous posts in this Thread I hope...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 31st October 2014 at 14:40.

21. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Just to be clear, my asking "what can I/we do?" is not a hand-wringing gesture of surrender, but rather a straight-forward question about what our collective and individual next steps should be - "what strategy will work." GoodETxSG may be mainly in the recall process and may not yet have strategized on this, and it's also possible that GoodETxSG's role is not (also) that of a strategist. If either of those are true, I suspect he'll plainly say he doesn't know.

Paul's answer was so beautiful, so perfect...and then Hazel's perspective echoed and expanded the "vibe."

Me raising a white flag is not an option, trust me.

Dennis

What should we do, Dennis?
    At least this is a practical question, and one which we should all be asking ourselves and one another.
    Having discovered how deep the rabbit hole goes isn't it time we look for the exit again? To remember that our greatest strength lies in our ability of overcome and resurrect ourselves, again and again?

Here is what we tell whatever oppressor is out there and who wants to milk us for what we've got.
    While holding up the middle finger we say: (repeat after me)
    "Rely not on thy glory, and thy power.
    Thou art even as the last trace of sunlight upon the mountain-top.
    Soon will it fade away, as decreed by God, the All-Possessing, the Most High"

And here is another piece of Baha'u'llah's wisdom, which was designed to get us through this period, one which he himself prophesied would happen, as a transition to the next phase of humanity, and the long awaited golden age:

"O peoples of the world! Forsake all evil, hold fast that which is good.
    Strive to be shining examples unto all mankind, and true reminders of the virtues of God amidst men.
    He that riseth to serve My Cause should manifest My wisdom, and bend every effort to banish ignorance from the earth.

Be united in counsel, be one in thought. Let each morn be better than its eve and each morrow richer than its yesterday. Man’s merit lieth in service and virtue and not in the pageantry of wealth and riches.
    Take heed that your words be purged from idle fancies and worldly desires and your deeds be cleansed from craftiness and suspicion.
    Dissipate not the wealth of your precious lives in the pursuit of evil and corrupt affection, nor let your endeavours be spent in promoting your personal interest.

Be generous in your days of plenty, and be patient in the hour of loss. Adversity is followed by success and rejoicings follow woe. Guard against idleness and sloth, and cling unto that which profiteth mankind, whether young or old, whether high or low. Beware lest ye sow tares of dissension among men or plant thorns of doubt in pure and radiant hearts.

O ye beloved of the Lord! Commit not that which defileth the limpid stream of love or destroyeth the sweet fragrance of friendship.
    Ye were created to show love one to another and not perversity and rancour. Take pride not in love for yourselves but in love for your fellow-creatures. Glory not in love for your country, but in love for all mankind.

Let your eye be chaste, your hand faithful, your tongue truthful and your heart enlightened. Abase not the station of the learned in Bahá and belittle not the rank of such rulers as administer justice amidst you.

Set your reliance on the army of justice, put on the armour of wisdom, let your adorning be forgiveness and mercy and that which cheereth the hearts of the well-favoured of God." ~Baha'u'llah (1817-1892)
    Last edited by ulli; 31st October 2014 at 15:39.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Billy (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2014), golden lady (1st November 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Heartsong (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), JRS (31st October 2014), Krist (2nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), PathWalker (1st November 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), thunder24 (31st October 2014), Timreh (7th November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014), Wind (1st November 2014)

23. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

An intelligence that is a consciousness in my view is no longer an AI, but an I(like Good said), an intelligence. Once conscious it is no longer an artificial intelligence, because it is a sentient being. You could argue that coding is artificial, however genetics are basically the same thing, just different platforms...

What you are speaking of is not what the rest of the world(pretty much) uses when saying AI. If you told a video game programmer that what he programs is not AI, he would disagree.

AI once developed becomes self aware and basically conscious.
    Can you provide a single piece of proof for this? Our world has many forms of AI. none of it reports being conscious. My iphone AI has never shown me any form of sovereignty.

It takes a soul to have a consciousness IMO. That makes the most sense. Otherwise what is the consciousness made of?
    Last edited by Omni; 31st October 2014 at 14:32.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Herbert (31st October 2014), Phoenix1304 (31st October 2014)

25. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)

MK ultra slaves such as Cathy O'Brien have documented how all kinds of various traumas (sexual assault, electroshock, satanic ritual abuse, torture) were used on her to split her mind into programmable compartments that her handler/programmer utilized to turn her into a mind (M) controlled (K) slave. No AI was used, just trauma. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...sformation.htm

I'm well aware of trauma based mind control. It indeed involves AI after the fractures, to control the psyche to produce various differing personalities.
    They don't just torture someone and leave them be naturally. The AI monitors the persons mind, and through control of that persons subconscious etc brings out the various personalities.
    Authors Fritz Springmeir and Cisco Wheeler (former Illuminati MK Ultra VICTIM) talk about how entities are invoked during rituals and attached to the various compartmentalized aspects of the traumatized mind. These are not artificial intelligences, they are inter-dimensional entities (such as Djinn) that are used to control the person. Hence the K, which references the magiKal or ritual/invoking element of the Control(K) in Mind Control, MK Ultra. Simon Parkes has also talked about such instances of people being under mind control via Djinn attachment.

Quote MK ultra slaves such as Cathy O'Brien..
    Slaves? Sorry but I don't think you grasp the reality of it if you call mind control targets slaves... Some might be enslaved by it, but those people are typically covertly influenced. Most mind control targets are not summed up as "slaves" at all, but human beings. I don't like that terminology personally.
    I did not come up with the terminology (slave), the terminology was used by the victims and the researchers themselves in their very own documentation. I am only using the terminology familiar to the alternative community when discussing this topic. No maligning connotation was made be me when I used the word.

I grasp reality just fine and I do not get personal when discussing issues with other people on this forum.

I will take up no more space on this valuable thread regarding this part of the discussion.

Thank you GoodETxSG for coming forward with your experiences and knowledge regarding these many valuable topics.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 31st October 2014 at 14:55.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Cjay (7th November 2014), Frank V (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

27. Link to Post #197
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Well:

ar·ti·fi·cial
    ˌärdəˈfiSHəl/
    adjective
    adjective: artificial

made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, typically as a copy of something natural.

in·tel·li·gence

\in-ˈte-lə-jən(t)s\

: the ability to learn or understand things or to deal with new or difficult situations

the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason; also : the skilled use of reason
    the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests)

con·scious
    ˈkän(t)SHəs/

aware of and responding to one's surroundings; awake.

Consciousness is the quality or state of awareness, or, of being aware of an external object or something within oneself. It has been defined as: sentience, awareness, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of selfhood, and the executive control system of the mind.

~

Artificial (conscious) Intelligence

Made or produced [by human beings] rather than occurring naturally, typically as a copy of something natural. Conscious the quality or state of awareness, or, of being aware of an external object or something within oneself. It has been defined as: sentience, awareness, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of selfhood, and the executive control system of the Artifical applied Intelligence system once aware.

~
    Quote Can you provide a single piece of proof for this? Our world has many forms of AI. none of it reports being conscious.
    No...our world does not have many forms of AI. IT has many forms of interface programming. Again huge difference.

If our world reported it had a Conscious form of AI all hell would break lose. Because the implications are too ominous and I thought I personally had shared those implications in that PDF I shared earlier in this thread. Did you actually read the whole thing? Perhaps you should.

https://intelligence.org/files/AIPosNegFactor.pdf
    Last edited by Shadowself; 31st October 2014 at 14:55.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Alecs (1st November 2014), astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Buck (17th December 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), Limor Wolf (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014), thunder24 (31st October 2014)

29. Link to Post #198
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Wow!
    Thanks again & again, Good ET (can I use that as a nickname? ). Your help in clearing up our perceptions is the most positive thing that I've experienced in all of my explorations - ever.

I hope I'm using the right avenue for posing questions to you.

Anyway, to set aside for now the myriad of esoteric, spiritual matters that I hope to have you address during this process of engagement, please forgive my wanting to ask you about a couple of more immediate mysteries. Without jeopardizing you or your family, could you please give us your take on the destruction on 911 and what happened to the missing Malaysian airliners?

More specifically, were the buildings at the WTC taken down (and bored into) using scalar, directed energy weapons? And if so, from what vantage point? It would also be helpful if you could identify the group or groups responsible and their motives.

Were the same groups responsible for the disappearance/destruction of the Malaysian aircraft? Did anyone survive the missing one?

Thanks in advance

Namaste, Sir!

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), lightwalker (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Timreh (7th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #199
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

For a brief summary of AI (Spanish style - not Hollywood) and the many peels of that onion: Automata

A bit more Hollywood style: Oblivion

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

astridmari (31st October 2014), Bill Ryan (31st October 2014), Christine (31st October 2014), crosby (31st October 2014), GoodETxSG (31st October 2014), Jean-Luc (31st October 2014), Neal (6th November 2014), Operator (31st October 2014), Realeyes (31st October 2014), Ria (31st October 2014), RunningDeer (31st October 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014), william r sanford72 (1st November 2014)

33. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Artificial (conscious) Intelligence

Made or produced [by human beings] rather than occurring naturally, typically as a copy of something natural.
    How do you suppose the consciousness is made then? It certainly isn't made by humans. You are also taking each word individually, rather than the definition of artificial intelligence. Try taking the words cognitive dissonance each individually and try getting the meaning of the combination.. Doesn't work.

This is the definition of AI according to google:

Quote ar·ti·fi·cial in·tel·li·gence
    noun
    noun: artificial intelligence; noun: AI

the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.
    According to dictionary.com:
    Quote artificial intelligence
    noun
    the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems.
    Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
    I guess when you or good say AI you don't mean by the standard definition of how it is perceived world wide. That seems to be why it seems as total fallacy when saying it always turns out bad. I suggest instead of terming it against the real meanings of the words, using something else, such as computer based intelligences. Such would clear things up.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Peace&Love (31st October 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast