Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    While baring with you (teasing here, with hugs and kisses on both cheeks - yes i am French lol), adding to the questions of posts above for which i am very interested too, what would be, in your view , the non verbal and auric attitudes, geatures or lack of it, wording or grammar for example, common to all psychopaths? The best ways to detect them?
    Make that two with hugs and kisses on both cheeks though not French. Irish. Weird to even say that. LOL.

I'd add please, please, please, be sure to take time for the most important things in life -
    You and your F A M I L Y!!! (IMO) I've wanted to send you a PM to say that, but I'm respecting your time and energy and it's something you already know.

RunningDeer <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th November 2014 at 03:11.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (12th November 2014), astridmari (13th November 2014), Christine (12th November 2014), Cjay (12th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (12th November 2014), Flash (12th November 2014), Frank V (12th November 2014), Gemma13 (13th November 2014), golden lady (12th November 2014), GoodETxSG (12th November 2014), Jean-Luc (12th November 2014), lelmaleh (12th November 2014), mountain_jim (12th November 2014), Neal (13th November 2014), Spiral of Light (12th November 2014), Stephanie (15th November 2014), sunflower (12th November 2014), william r sanford72 (13th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member Sharkdaddy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Thanks GoodETxSG for your courage and willingness to put yourself "out there". I am fascinated by your insight and the info that you share. I'd put you on my bucket list as one to have a discussion with over a beer & burger. Keep it up!
    Last edited by Sharkdaddy; 12th November 2014 at 16:48. Reason: This was meant for GoodETxSG

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sharkdaddy For This Post:

21g (12th November 2014), astridmari (12th November 2014), Baby Steps (13th November 2014), Christine (12th November 2014), Frank V (12th November 2014), Gemma13 (13th November 2014), GoodETxSG (12th November 2014), Jake (12th November 2014), Neal (13th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2014), RunningDeer (12th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #443
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

~~~~~~
    I have changed this thread's title.

I appended to the existing title the suffix "(Questions for GoodETxSG)", to make clearer GoodETxSG's intention that this thread be devoted to questions presented to GoodETxSG, and to his replies.

Other discussion arising from this material, and links to other related material, should be posted on the thread Links & Discussions - "A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower" .

Thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2014), animovado (13th November 2014), astridmari (12th November 2014), Christine (12th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th November 2014), Frank V (12th November 2014), Gemma13 (13th November 2014), golden lady (13th November 2014), GoodETxSG (12th November 2014), Jake (12th November 2014), Jean-Luc (12th November 2014), Jean-Marie (12th November 2014), lelmaleh (12th November 2014), mab777 (12th November 2014), mountain_jim (12th November 2014), Neal (13th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2014), RunningDeer (12th November 2014), Stephanie (15th November 2014), TrumanCash (13th November 2014), william r sanford72 (13th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #444
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Hello,
    I needed to take care of some urgent business actually related to this subject.
    Please bare with me for a bit and I will return and answer the questions in the order received once I have a few things ironed out.
    Thank you all,

UPDATE: Thank you for the kind wishes. I had to do some serious meditating and re-centering on this issue. A certain person exposed my family and myself in a very big and bad way. I am trying not to react in a reactionary or unethical way in return. I have seen some movement and hope there are further steps taken to minimize my exposure and damage to my career, government contracting and any security clearances that I may need to continue to remain on vendor/contractor lists to work various contracts.
    I am going to begin answering questions again. Thank you for your support, patience and kind words/PM's...

I have reported the posted interview of this other well known researcher (That should remain nameless on this thread.) to YouTube for disclosing my personal information unauthorized.

I have Skype Messenger Plus installed and I had a time stamped Skype Log File that has our complete conversation showing my request for Anonymity and then me politely requesting their removal of my name from the web page and video which they responded in a very vicious and negative manner to. I am providing that log file to YouTube Support in hopes they will pull the video. There are a couple of people that are trying to help me on this issue.

Again I appreciate the people that wrote me telling me of my full name being disclosed and about the issue. This has been a pretty big setback, but I have decided to return to answering your questions (The ones I have an answer to...). I may have gone days to a week without knowing. At least they did remove my full name from the web site.

8. Link to Post #445
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

[... some ideas of other beings that have maintained bases underwater for thousands of years.. There are MANY bases of various sizes across the Oceans on the Planet... Mostly Not Ours. Some are Joint Human/Non Human bases and many are ancient and highly secretive bases of MANY different races of beings (Not just the Reptilians etc...).
    Dear Good ETxSG. Thanks for confirming first hand this type of info on DUMB's which I still have difficulty getting my head around.
    1. When mentionning MANY races, how many is many ? 5, 10, 100?

There are many time more than 100 that we are aware of including the Human "Like" and the completely Un-Human "Like" groups/races. Many have been described recently and believe it or not the descriptions of "Cat People", "A Dog(ish) Merchant Race", Various groups that get lumped in with the "Grey's" including a very recent photo of the "Oranges" that was released online after the person interviewed died. There hundreds of beings visiting this region of the Galaxy.
    2. Besides the Reptilians, can you mention of few more ?

See above, there are so many different kinds of Human Like beings that it is amazing. Anatomically they are not that differently from us at all. Some of these beings accept for skin color and some other anomalies would fit in quite nicely walking around in a crowd of NBA Players. While others are 4 1/2 -5 ft tall. These are just the advanced life forms, the Galaxy is teaming with living beings that live in open space living off of energy, plasma and in nebulae that we have been studying and cataloging for some time. The amount of information that will be available some day is going to be massive and broader than most think. It's not going to just be on Free Energy and that there are other beings more advanced than us. There is so much more to true disclosure.
    3. Besides the usual manipulative suspects, what's the purpose of all these many races in hiding, and more specifically in hiding here on earth underground when the multiverse is so big?

Many different reasons, about as many reasons as there are beings. Some of them are "Ancients, or Break Away Civilizations of Earth Civilizations Long Gone". Some have bartered for a base here because they need a good jumping off place between Galaxies and we are kind of a good spot on the "Galactic Silk Road of Trade and Commerce". Some are here trading tech for rights to study us biologically (W/they were doing for thousands of years prior anyway). They have an agreement to stay secret with the Secret Earth Governments who have made these deals. They want to KEEP the "Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" in place and thus their power structure. they use excuses about collapsing our religions and mass panic. But its all about power over the masses. If we have access to the Free Energy and Other Tech's there will be no need for a Financial System... Then their power will dissolve overnight.
    4. Do they all have an agenda with respect to the human species?

Yes, Even the Elite do not know what the over all Agenda's are. There is this discussion of "The Experiment". But, every race has their own spin and claim on the experiment (Creating "US" or engineering what we are now) and the Elite cannot make sense of it. They are just as much in the dark now as when this whole mess started. During disclosure I am very interested how they plan on taking a "bite off of that Apple" (Pun Intended)
    5. What are they doing? What are these many other races here for, each specifically?

Their Experiments, Some use us to build their craft (We are known as excellent builders/engineers) our Biodiversity to do genetic research, and it true (Vacation), even for refugee status in some cases. If they have something to offer our ears are open.
    6. What are their interactions with each other?

Here and on the Moon they are split un into regions where they behave by strict protocols to prevent skirmishes and full on battles. On the moon there are groups that hate each other that are just a few Kilometers apart that are normally at war. They have been in this relative peace for thousands of years due to these protocols. The moon is split up much like Antarctica is among the nations of Earth.
    7. What has been their interaction with humans thousands of years ago (given the interaction with humans with joint bases is only decades old)?

As described above... "The Experiment" Genetic Projects among many other agenda's of theirs both still hidden and known and since co opted Human Scientists/Groups into joint research.
    8. More down to earth question : what food & energy do they use (besides using humans as snacks occasionnaly)?

Some create their own foods from replicator types of machines that are nutrients they require, others enjoy earth foods when they can. Some are vegetarians while some eat types of ocean life, small like plankton and algae. This is what I have read as I have not shared a meal with a Non-Human type Alien.
    9. If there is a subterranean super sonic shuttle system that links DUMB's across the "GLOBE", it would make sense it is mostly old too and not of human origin. Can you be more specific and provide some sort of map?

I have traveled subterranean shuttles but was never told "YOU ARE HERE" (Language/Accents were sometimes giveaways) I was never shown a map. I have seen the same maps online that most of you have. The shuttles were both maglev type and also vacuum transports (Like the tube at the bank.) they traveled super sonic and got you where you needed to be quicker that planes or hitching a ride on a aerospace craft. How I know it was vacuum sealed is when the closed the main top/bottom doors (Bottom door had stairs) the secondary tube doors closed and met together and you heard the airlock pressurized and then thump sound as you jetted out of the bay into the main tunnel and then were brought up to top speed.
    10. How can you be so certain about these facts?

The same way you are certain of the facts when you come home and tell your wife/husband what you did for the day or on your business trip. You lived the experience.

The information that I read, or was presented to me in Briefings was just like any intel, as good as the information that comes down the chain of command and has been vetted enough to be included in a multi agency database that is displayed in the SSP on a smart glass pad that displays information in holographic presentations at times during the Audio/Video portions.

Many thanks for you hard work and for the care you put in answering questions.
    Not a problem, When I have answers I give them, If I don't know or was not read in I will say so and not speculate. Thank you for the questions. I dont mean to be short/choppy but I have some catching up to do.

9. Link to Post #446
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    I'm given to understand that the off world human groups and the affiliated ground crew here on earth can regrow limbs and parts of the body and this has been doable for some time, in fact compleatly new body's.
    Given this tech is readly available this would surgest all types of meat is grow-able, I have also heared of replicator machines that can do this and provide what ever meal you like.

My question is this, why are we needed as food? By off world societies? And those here?

There are so many other beings/animals out there for sustenance... I have to think we are a delicacy. There are many that eat humans or parts of humans (Glands, fluids etc...) There is a huge human trafficking trade that goes on to many unknown species (Unknown to me anyway) outside our solar system. Not just reptiles eat us... And we are used for much more than just food. Genetic Stock, Slaves, Soldiers, Engineers... we are a very useful slave race.

There also seems tobe a backhanded acceptance that we might hold some high spiritual content / frequency / potential which holds merit for some ETs in there view of us and others desier subjugating to the point of stamping it out.
    Of course there is the slave argument, but there is tech for that.

There have been social experiments carried out that with good education people would opted for small families, this could of been implemented globaly meny decades ago.

The humanoids you met seem to understand little of our differentsies with in human society? Do they not observe humans on earth?

Some live among us to study our complex sociology and wide range of emotions (Yes, Like Mork). Yes some are very perplexed and bewildered by us. They are also quite afraid of us and our potential (As are the Elites that have kept us ignorant of our true Consciousness and Other Abilities)

I would be interested if you could extrapolate the diffrent types you met and where they might be from, as well as the visible different's and character?

Wow, This could take up a page in itself. I never heard any of the fantastic names like "Andromidans" or "Albaronians" or any other name. The one that was referred to as one mentioned in the Bible as "The Shining Ones" were the ones that were Tall, Alabaster White with crystalline sparkles in their skin (Pores?) that looked almost like it glistened or was wet or had lotion on it, who had hair like cotton longer faces and their eyes had RED Irises and what would be the "Whites of our eyes" were Pink with Red Veins, They looked as thought there was energy behind the eyes and they would glow but I never saw them do so. I saw orange skinned, yellow skinned "Humanish" people, short "squished headed" Asian looking people so on and so forth. There would be 22 to 40 something of them at once present.

I'm interested in that they seem to hold a value judgment of being superior to us in a broad sweep, How do they value them selves and what do they value?

Yes, they didn't seem to like it at all that there was an "Earth Delegation" present. But this could be that they saw the "Types Of People" that were representing Humanity. The Earth Delegates were VERY ANGRY to find out these beings were going to continue making Ambassidor type connections among the common people of Earth to get a better representation of the populace.

You have spoken of the cat like people, what els do you know about them?

I saw a very beat up dead one, there was a "Capture Order" out on them. They are a very loving peaceful race from what I hear. I have never met them or seen one alive. Only read about them and how they want to get their hands on some of them to gain information.

You have made a fleeting coment on the dog people, could you add to that?

From what I hear, they look somewhat dog like depending on who you talk to. And they are major merchants and love to trade technology for Earth Art and other beautiful things like Jewelry/"Bling" that has been made that is creative. Also certain things like chocolate, fruits and other delicacies. I have never seen them. I only dealt with the Human Like Beings after my MILAB training in my youth when I had some bad encounters with some others...

Have you come into contact with others animal type humans? What we might mistake as a high brid?

Yes, very very close contact with some "Hybrids in my youth" too close.

What would you say about all there characters?

They seemed devoid of the wide range of emotions that we have, seemed very unhappy and misunderstood. Miserable existence.

Many thanks.
    Your welcome, some of the answers about the non human types comes from the "Smart Glass Pad's" that we had access to during briefings. Not actual experiences face to face. Which I am glad of.

10. Link to Post #447
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

FWIW- the well known researcher outing your name honestly went over my head as I don't recall your name (and would have to listen again and make note of it).

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

astridmari (13th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), Frank V (13th November 2014), Gemma13 (13th November 2014), GoodETxSG (13th November 2014), Neal (13th November 2014), RunningDeer (13th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #448
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    While baring with you (teasing here, with hugs and kisses on both cheeks - yes i am French lol), adding to the questions of posts above for which i am very interested too, what would be, in your view , the non verbal and auric attitudes, geatures or lack of it, wording or grammar for example, common to all psychopaths? The best ways to detect them?
    I can dig up some info that is already out there on body language and micro-facial expressions. Those are consistent. From culture to culture the aura is a bit different but still easily identifiable. There is plenty out there on ID'ing Sociopaths. I have actually posted before. I will find it and post again.

13. Link to Post #449
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you in advanced for your time and consideration with the questions below.

Questions:

1) Are you aware of which species most of the shadow government(s) tech is copied/reverse engineered from?

2) When certain types of tech is used for multidimensional travel or remote viewing, what is used to stay focused in this universe/timeline without getting lost?

3) In your career within the shadow government, was there any discussion or did you read anything on spirituality or beliefs of other races?

3) Who or what extraterrestrial group/entity is the shadow government (other than the virus AI) the most concern about, and why?

4) Why have some of the other races not shared how they protect and/or rid themselves of the AI problem?

5) Do you recall any of the names of the older breakaway earth civilizations?

6) Was any history provided to you about the older earth breakaways?

7) Did you ever come across any information on the alleged Black Knight Satellite?

8) Since everyone seems to be claiming us (the experiment) and the planet as theirs, what is the benefit/prize for the species that finally wins the debate? There are other humans and planets in the galaxy or is there so much life and claimed planets/regions of space that real estate is scarce?

Thank you

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2014), astridmari (13th November 2014), Baby Steps (13th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), Frank V (13th November 2014), Gemma13 (13th November 2014), golden lady (13th November 2014), GoodETxSG (13th November 2014), lelmaleh (13th November 2014), Neal (13th November 2014), Ria (13th November 2014), RunningDeer (13th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

I will answer further Questions in the morning. I am pretty tired from dealing w/Physical Therapy and another stressful issue the last couple of days.

It appears we have a pretty good foundation for a Part 2 when Bill/Christine are ready and we can schedule a time

16. Link to Post #451
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Hello,
    I needed to take care of some urgent business actually related to this subject.
    Please bare with me for a bit and I will return and answer the questions in the order received once I have a few things ironed out.
    Thank you all,

UPDATE: Thank you for the kind wishes. I had to do some serious meditating and re-centering on this issue. A certain person exposed my family and myself in a very big and bad way. I am trying not to react in a reactionary or unethical way in return. I have seen some movement and hope there are further steps taken to minimize my exposure and damage to my career, government contracting and any security clearances that I may need to continue to remain on vendor/contractor lists to work various contracts.
    I am going to begin answering questions again. Thank you for your support, patience and kind words/PM's...

I have reported the posted interview of this other well known researcher (That should remain nameless on this thread.) to YouTube for disclosing my personal information unauthorized.

I have Skype Messenger Plus installed and I had a time stamped Skype Log File that has our complete conversation showing my request for Anonymity and then me politely requesting their removal of my name from the web page and video which they responded in a very vicious and negative manner to. I am providing that log file to YouTube Support in hopes they will pull the video. There are a couple of people that are trying to help me on this issue.

Again I appreciate the people that wrote me telling me of my full name being disclosed and about the issue. This has been a pretty big setback, but I have decided to return to answering your questions (The ones I have an answer to...). I may have gone days to a week without knowing. At least they did remove my full name from the web site.
    We can summize what's happend, could those, "who can" send a gentle nudge to correct the situation.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

astridmari (13th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th November 2014), GoodETxSG (13th November 2014), lelmaleh (13th November 2014), Neal (13th November 2014), RunningDeer (13th November 2014), Spiral of Light (13th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maknocktomb (here)
    Thank you in advanced for your time and consideration with the questions below.

Questions:

1) Are you aware of which species most of the shadow government(s) tech is copied/reverse engineered from?

I am becoming aware that when most people hear "Shadow Governments", "Secret Earth Governments" and "Earth Delegate" they are still picturing the "Illuminati" or "Cabal" group which is just one tentacle of these organizations. I will assume we are talking about this one dark group. Each of the Secret Earth Governments are aligned with various off world groups. For instance, A few of the break away groups with the US Alone are aligned with different "Visitor Groups". The darker forces are aligned with the more well known and talked about "Visitor" Groups (Even though they have been here so long they do not consider themselves visitors). These would be the well known Mantids, Reptilians, A type of the taller beings that get lumped into the "Gray" Category, and Reptoids, Some Raptor Groups etc... The "Alien Groups of UFO Lore"...

2) When certain types of tech is used for multidimensional travel or remote viewing, what is used to stay focused in this universe/timeline without getting lost?

You can find a more detailed answer at the following link. I am pasting a small part here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post887742
    When RV'ing one will find your self jumping around in time. When you return to source or your point of reference (Body in present time) you will feel a little weird but I never felt lost in that sense. Some did use technology enhancements that were either metal rods (Kind of like on a pulley/pull down exercise machine) with thick plastic/rubber at each end and some were metal plates that you laid your palms flat on. There were were yet other components that were a head band that touched against your forehead and temple area's. It depended on what type of "Work" you were doing.

As for physical "Orientation" here is a piece from the link I provided above;
    The communications devices that are now used are "Quantum Correlated Communication Devices" and use "Quantum Entanglement" of something like isotopes inside the communication devices that have been "Entangled" with other devices so no matter where in time/space/reality each communicator is they can speak and video share. They can tell if you are a % out of phase time/space wise by the reception on the home ends calculation devices.

They are supposed to be able to track and calculate exactly when/where you are once a signal reestablishes the natural quantum entanglement (There may now be a difference that is used to do the calculating before they naturally recalibrate) vibration and over quick increments of time shift back into harmony or alignment.

This is a Secure P2P communication which is encrypted as it is being sent through the QCCD and cannot be hacked or tapped into by other "Beings" or "AI's"

3) In your career within the shadow government, was there any discussion or did you read anything on spirituality or beliefs of other races?

Yes, I read that there were some that did believe that the planets and stars were all living and conscious/sentient beings on a level we do not understand. That the enhabitants have a responsibility to their home world and be intune with its needs and in balance with its cycles and that of their local Sol Systems. They seemed to believe in a "Super Consciousness" or "Source" that we are all a part of, come from and return to at some point (Including the start/planets etc...).

3) Who or what extraterrestrial group/entity is the shadow government (other than the virus AI) the most concern about, and why?

Which Shadow Government? Most of the SSP's and Secret Earth Governments seem concerned about the unknown entities that have been ariving in large numbers in huge spheres, not responding to communications or stating their intentions. They position their selves in a certain region and then "Cloak" in a very advanced way that cannot be penetrated by even our most advanced "Visitor Friends". Its a NEW Group and very mysterious. There are a lot of theories about them, I like the "Egg Head/Scientists" idea that they here because they know something and are grabbing seats for the greatest show in the Galaxy.

4) Why have some of the other races not shared how they protect and/or rid themselves of the AI problem?

They have, and we also discovered it on our own. I just do not remember/know all the steps. I do know step one was a very unpleasant electrical shot to the nervous system.

5) Do you recall any of the names of the older breakaway earth civilizations?

No. Sorry. No names of the Alien Home Systems either. I saw one of the Ancient Groups and they were about 5ft tall, very (In my opinion) Aztec or South American Indian Tribal Looking. Very peaceful and pleasant to be around. Very "Zen".

6) Was any history provided to you about the older earth breakaways?

There was a lot of data that I went through on these Smart Glass Pads. I combed through as much as I could and skimmed a lot so there is probably a lot more up in my "Noodle" that I can consciously recall. If I did a regression I might help me recall (Like all the info you read in college, how much do you recall?) but I have a problem with how much of regression recovered information jives with actual experiences. It depends on the therapist and if they lead their subject and their technique etc... I might consider it (Past life curiosity as well) but I would not be able to stand by the info as strongly as the info I remember with out the aid of any of these techniques... This is just my personal opinion on the matter and don't mean to knock regression in any way.

7) Did you ever come across any information on the alleged Black Knight Satellite?

There were several objects that were out there that were ancient. The "Black Knight" in my opinion was a term that was applied to a few objects that we started to track in the 50's/60's. Once they realized we could track them and began to reach out in communication attempts (And detected RADAR & Other signals bouncing off of them) they repositioned themselves in "Blind Spots" such as the Polar Regions. There was something I read about 2 Huge Chevron/Delta shaped objects that were in Equatorial Orbit originally when detected (During this early time frame), then changed Orbit a few times. Contact was made and they eventually either "Cloaked" or left orbit. I don't know who they were or what came of the contact. The photo going around of the "Bird of Prey" looking object is actually a 1 meter (Approx) sized piece of fabric insulation that got away from an Astronaut and was photographed. It was white on one side and reflective on the other. There is another Thread here on Avalon right now about the Black Knight. This info is IMHO though as it is my belief that this label/term was applied to a few different objects that were tracked from the ground early on.

8) Since everyone seems to be claiming us (the experiment) and the planet as theirs, what is the benefit/prize for the species that finally wins the debate? There are other humans and planets in the galaxy or is there so much life and claimed planets/regions of space that real estate is scarce?

That is the 24 Karat Gold Question my friend. The Elite do not know the answer to this question and would give anything to find out.

Thank you
    I was compartmentalized as was anyone else in any Program, I just happened to transfer around a bit.
    Just as I was never read in or heard anything about Dulce or some of these other things that are on the Internet some of this info I am presenting is from my perspective and that of apparently several others who were in similar positions according to some recent contacts I have made. Some of this info is going to be new to others who were compartmentalized inside their programs.

I answer questions of what I experienced and try to let you know when I am speculating or making an educated guess. If the question is too far out for me to answer from my base of knowledge I will say I don't know. There is enough B.S. and disinfo out there without me adding to the equation even out of good intentions.
    Thank you, there have been some good questions recently...

19. Link to Post #453
    Norway Avalon Member vortex surfer's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for answering a lot of questions! I hope you will consider the following:

1) There seems to be a lot of species out there that have features from our earth-based life (past and present), from humanoids, mantids, dinosaur-like creatures, cats and dogs.. Why is there such an "earth-centric" range in the types of life that developed elsewhere?

2) Are "earth-centric" species and biology a reflection of an "universal" range of creatures that exists throughout the biopshere of the galaxy? Meaning, are there mostly the same kind of animals, plants and organisms out there as down here?

3) Does the same apply for microorganisms (meaning bacteria, viruses and ultimately diseases)?

4) Just a thought out loud: I wonder how the cat and dog races respond to dogs and cats being pets on this planet. Could the same be true of human life out there, being less developed and bread for pets?

5) Were you ever made aware of any alien contact made towards other species on this planet, for example dolphins or whales?

Thank you!
    The longest journey begins with the first step

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to vortex surfer For This Post:

animovado (13th November 2014), astridmari (14th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th November 2014), Frank V (13th November 2014), GoodETxSG (13th November 2014), lelmaleh (13th November 2014), Ria (15th November 2014), RunningDeer (14th November 2014), Star Tsar (13th November 2014), william r sanford72 (14th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #454
    Thanks

Red face Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by vortex surfer (here)
    Thanks for answering a lot of questions! I hope you will consider the following:

1) There seems to be a lot of species out there that have features from our earth-based life (past and present), from humanoids, mantids, dinosaur-like creatures, cats and dogs.. Why is there such an "earth-centric" range in the types of life that developed elsewhere?

There does seem to be a few different "Templates" that various Galaxies Follow. But the life is vastly diverse, especially on earth among the flora & fauna... With the Earth Humans, we have been cross engineered with so many different types of off world genetic material that we are quite an interesting breed. There is "latent" DNA of many different species in us and active DNA in many of us. I do not know for sure how much of the animal and plant life that is here originate from else where.

2) Are "earth-centric" species and biology a reflection of an "universal" range of creatures that exists throughout the biopshere of the galaxy? Meaning, are there mostly the same kind of animals, plants and organisms out there as down here?

There does seem to be a natural working template system that are similar. There are very similar species out there, nature seems to choose what works the best. There is no shortage of Extremophiles out there that we in our Main Stream Science way of thinking wouldn't even consider life forms. Life is more diverse and resistant than most had ever believed possible.

3) Does the same apply for microorganisms (meaning bacteria, viruses and ultimately diseases)?

Absolutely, as stated above. Some of our greatest breakthroughs in science one day will strangely be shown to have been found from single cell and small multi celled organisms and not from information and technology from Aliens. (I heard recently some things that were new to me about some other animals that will be very useful to us from a very credible source)

4) Just a thought out loud: I wonder how the cat and dog races respond to dogs and cats being pets on this planet. Could the same be true of human life out there, being less developed and bread for pets?

Good question, In all seriousness... We are kept in Zoo's and are highly sought after for many reasons...

We'll Make Great Pets {nina paley & porno for pyros}

5) Were you ever made aware of any alien contact made towards other species on this planet, for example dolphins or whales?

Yes, I was very interested and wanted to know more and there was work being done on one of the under water bases but I was not privy to the details (No Need to Know). I at one time wanted to be a "Marine Biology Major" when I was a youth. I love Dolphins very much and have always found them to be fantastic beings.

Thank you!
    Thank you, Interesting questions...

22. Link to Post #455
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

GoodET and Vortex, I am familiar with the Dog People and the Cat People who are indeed true ETs. They have two legs and are indeed more like us then the four leggeds. Although they are humanoid, they do have some catlike or doglike features in their genetic makeup. These are peaceful and honorable beings. I first saw them in full dress uniform when they came to accompany me to the Galactic Confederation of Planets. There was always a different group that would arrive in my home..2 or 3 different species, a male and a female of each, and always in full dress uniform. There are many many different races of other world beings, much more advanced than us.

The cat and dog people never made a mention to me about the way we treat cats and dogs here. If one has the knowledge, one would know that many humans are treated the same way or worse. We are Not in a Zoo, although for the sake of words, one might joke about that because of the craziness around us.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Alan (14th November 2014), astridmari (14th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), Frank V (14th November 2014), GoodETxSG (13th November 2014), lelmaleh (13th November 2014), Limor Wolf (1st December 2014), Neal (14th November 2014), Ria (14th November 2014), sunflower (13th November 2014), william r sanford72 (15th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #456
    Thanks

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    GoodET and Vortex, I am familiar with the Dog People and the Cat People who are indeed true ETs. They have two legs and are indeed more like us then the four leggeds. Although they are humanoid, they do have some catlike or doglike features in their genetic makeup. These are peaceful and honorable beings. I first saw them in full dress uniform when they came to accompany me to the Galactic Confederation of Planets. There was always a different group that would arrive in my home..2 or 3 different species, a male and a female of each, and always in full dress uniform. There are many many different races of other world beings, much more advanced than us.

The cat and dog people never made a mention to me about the way we treat cats and dogs here. If one has the knowledge, one would know that many humans are treated the same way or worse. We are Not in a Zoo, although for the sake of words, one might joke about that because of the craziness around us.
    We are not in a zoo here on Earth, but there are beings that are very active in the human trade market for Earth Humans that are used for any number of purposes on other worlds. One of which is a zoo like setting. There are many uses for Humanity out there and though we are not that fond of each other or think very highly of our selves as a species there are others out there that think very highly of us as a resource.

I have only seen the cat being once and it had been killed in a very horrible way (Electrocution in a Grid of some sort). It was in terrible shape. It was known they were very peaceful and honorable, however there was a capture order out on them. They wanted to capture some of them alive for some reason. There were a lot of things like that going on that didn't seem to mane any sense at all. The people handling its body were doing so quietly and were not happy. I never saw a Dog like or the Cat People alive in person. There are many different "Federations"...

25. Link to Post #457
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for all that you are doing and I am sorry that someone "outed" you in such a dangerous and vicious fashion. I don't understand why people get attached to a certain viewpoint and become disrespectful or angry because there are so many experiences that happen that could be contradictory and still true. There seems to be such an enormous amount of beings and life out there how can anyone insist that their way is the only way? So my question is I am confused about how some of these beings view us. They seem to look down on us, are afraid of us and impressed all at once. Why is there this odd combination of things? Also is there more of an effort for off world people to meet with more highly evolved or spiritual people on Earth rather than military/government types? No offense meant of course

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Alan (14th November 2014), animovado (15th November 2014), astridmari (14th November 2014), GoodETxSG (14th November 2014), Neal (14th November 2014), Ria (14th November 2014), RunningDeer (14th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #458
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I can pretty much guess that the capture order was to try and capture technology and knowledge from the cat being. Humans are being offered up for advanced technology and knowledge as well. This is why I said ( on another thread) that we were in more danger from humans then aliens.

Please note. Cat People are not for capture. Abusing humans from Earth is very wrong, but abusing others from another planet is insane.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

astridmari (14th November 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2014), Frank V (14th November 2014), Neal (14th November 2014), Ria (14th November 2014), william r sanford72 (14th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #459

I'm not sure I understand how one can be wrong and the other insane?

The subjugation, torture, abduction or taking the life of another sentient life -that is self explanatory.

The only danger I see in human beings (unless a sociopath or psychopath) is our ignorance and the inability to get through enough of our emotional over-lays & physical filters to become consciously aware of our own and others sentience. The Cat and Dog beings and many other races are very soulful, their consciousness higher than ours, but we do have similarities. Their planes are much lighter than our three dimensional world. They are here (been coming here for a long time) to interact with us and help us, but we must help our-selves.

There are many extraterrestrial and a few non-human terrestrial life forms and cloned beings that are malevolent to humans and to others from the cosmos here on earth right now or close by. Please be aware. I say this deeply sincerely.

@GoodETxSG. At some point would like to PM you. I'm still sorting through this thread, and vett within my own being. I want to be able to communicate and ask you questions in a clear way.

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 15th November 2014 at 05:18.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

animovado (15th November 2014), astridmari (14th November 2014), Christine (15th November 2014), Frank V (14th November 2014), GoodETxSG (14th November 2014), Limor Wolf (1st December 2014), Neal (14th November 2014), RunningDeer (14th November 2014), spiritwind (14th November 2014), ulli (14th November 2014), william r sanford72 (15th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #460
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

This seems to make more senses why gathering as many people as possible for spurious reasons for prison camps.
    Also there was that whole village of about 2000 inhabitance in China that dissapeared when a UFO of considerable size hovered over the top, it was reported in the Chinese press about the sudden empty village.
    What are the chances of being abducted for good reasons? they thought they would give us a brake from the mad house down here.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Ara (14th November 2014), astridmari (14th November 2014), Frank V (14th November 2014), GoodETxSG (14th November 2014), Limor Wolf (1st December 2014), Neal (14th November 2014), RunningDeer (14th November 2014), william r sanford72 (14th November 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 38 LastLast