Closed Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst 1 22 32 38 LastLast

Thread: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

1. Link to Post #621
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

This thread is fine and valuable, but the forum database is having indigestion of a nature we don't understand yet.
    I alerted Paul when I got an 82-page error message, including "Fare well dear Avalonians" from Richard and Celine (twice), and every other error message or formal announcement the forum software has, all rolled into one huge monster of a page.

It was like HAL in 2001, A Space Odyssey going insane before it had to be put to sleep.

I blame the AI!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th December 2014 at 17:55. Reason: remove link to pdf

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (30th December 2014), Ara (13th December 2014), Aspen (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), birddog (13th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), GoodETxSG (12th December 2014), Jean-Luc (12th December 2014), JRS (13th December 2014), kanishk (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (12th December 2014), mab777 (13th December 2014), Magnus (13th December 2014), muxfolder (16th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014), Spiral of Light (14th December 2014), Stephanie (14th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014), Yoda (12th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #622
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Default Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Since this topic of entities and entity attachments is so vital to understand and disclose we are going to split off the related posts. I would caution anyone participating in this conversation that we are revealing a very broad subject, a sensitive one and so the utmost respect and care for each others experiences should be maintained.

The world of the unseen is as varied if not more so than the very one we see with our eyes everyday.. it is a subjective world and a tricky one to navigate. To even begin to comprehend and confront it takes practice, fortitude and grace.

And lets not forget that there are magnificent and benevolent entities too.. they don't interfere but they are helpers when under attack.

Here is the redirect link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post911557
    Last edited by Christine; 13th December 2014 at 02:07.

4. Link to Post #623
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Thank you for the Thread split. It seemed most logical.

5. Link to Post #624
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Truman - Thank you for asking those very important questions.

GoodETxSG - Thank you for your very detailed answers.

My question to you is pertaining to your reference of "Soul Loss" below as a means of possibly picking up an entity attachment. Would you please explain what you understand as "Soul Loss", how such a thing could happen, who perpetrates the theft of the soul, is there a way to tell by looking at a person ( their behavior, appearance, aura) if soul loss has occurred, and once lost is it possible for a person to recover their soul?

Thank you again for all the detailed effort you put into answering all the questions that have been asked of you.

Seeker/Reader

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)

COMMON FACTS ABOUT ENTITIES, POSSESSION AND PEOPLE: (GoodETxSG: Reasons why I see no reason to Negotiate w/them or care about their Welfare, I just think "Detaching" the parasite is most important, IMHO)

No matter how intelligent, advanced, spiritual, or conscious you may believe yourself to be, you are still susceptible to picking up demons, spirits, and dark forces through the emotions of fear and anger, drug and/or alcohol use, sex, and soul loss.

=====================================
    THIS QUESTION IS IN REFERENCE TO A POST THAT WAS MOVED TO ANOTHER THREAD ON ENTITY ATTACHMENTS. I EDITED THE ORIGINAL POST HERE TO SHOW THE FULL INFORMATION AND IT IS ON THE PAGE JUST BEFORE THIS ONE.
    Link to Post #562 -
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post907265
    I am having to clear up some information and point people in certain directions due to the splitting of this Thread left it a bit "Fragmented"...
    =====================================

My answer to your question has been moved to the split Thread: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post911605
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 14th December 2014 at 15:06.

6. Link to Post #625
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

According to "Documentation" on the "Smart Glass Pads"

Are you able to explain in any depth how information, or 'documentation' was conveyed via these 'pads'?

Thank you for dedicating so much of your time to this important thread, dear GoodETxSG, and am looking forward to the second interview.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

lelmaleh (17th December 2014), onawah (16th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #626
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A major new interview with a Project Avalon Whistleblower (Questions for GoodETxSG)

Quote Posted by Sstarss (here)

Are you able to explain in any depth how information, or 'documentation' was conveyed via these 'pads'?

Thank you for dedicating so much of your time to this important thread, dear GoodETxSG, and am looking forward to the second interview.
    Yes, I have in other posts,

They just looked like a piece of pliable plexiglass. When holding it you could see your finger tips through it until it became "Opaque" and began to display information.

There was a "mental component to accessing data" (No keyboard input required).

The smart glass pad would then display the data from any number of "Sources" in either a Text, Photo Image, Video or Holographic Format that was in the language that matched the neurology of the operator.

It was a "Smart Device" beyond all smart devices yet had no circuitry or buttons, just looked like a piece of thin plexiglass...

If you found it on the street and didn't know how to activate it you would probably use it to build your kids tree house and be a small window for them.

9. Link to Post #627
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

They just looked like a piece of pliable plexiglass. When holding it you could see your finger tips through it until it became "Opaque" and began to display information.

The smart glass pad would then display the data from any number of "Sources" in either a Text, Photo Image, Video or Holographic Format that was in the language that matched the neurology of the operator.
    So feelings, knowledge, emotions and neurology affected the information displayed?
    Last edited by Stephanie; 14th December 2014 at 19:54.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Aspen (15th December 2014), GoodETxSG (15th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), onawah (16th December 2014), Ria (14th December 2014), william r sanford72 (15th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #628
    Thanks

So feelings, knowledge and emotions affected the information displayed?
    "Feelings and Emotions" are not involved... Knowledge and "Intent" does I guess... You use your mind to activate/turn on the device, you then use your mind as a search engine to choose the topic, sub-topics and then with practice and focus you can jump through information very quickly... It is quite amazing and addictive. It even determines your "Need to know" or "Access Level".

If there was an emotional or psychological "Pull" or information being pulled from the user by the device and uploaded by the program I have no knowledge of it...

12. Link to Post #629
    Thanks

"Feelings and Emotions" are not involved... Knowledge and "Intent" does I guess... You use your mind to activate/turn on the device, you then use your mind as a search engine to choose the topic, sub-topics and then with practice and focus you can jump through information very quickly... It is quite amazing and addictive. It even determines your "Need to know" or "Access Level".

If there was an emotional or psychological "Pull" or information being pulled from the user by the device and uploaded by the program I have no knowledge of it...
    Hi GoodETxSG, did the smart glass device you refer to roll up? Or did you ever see a device that you could roll up like a scroll? When you unfurled it there was an interactive real time map? (that may have been linked to a global GPS system)

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

astridmari (20th December 2014), Frank V (15th December 2014), GoodETxSG (15th December 2014), Jean-Luc (15th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), onawah (16th December 2014), Stephanie (15th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #630
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ara (here)

Hi GoodETxSG, did the smart glass device you refer to roll up? Or did you ever see a device that you could roll up like a scroll? When you unfurled it there was an interactive real time map? (that may have been linked to a global GPS system)
    Your referring to a different technology/device.
    It felt like wax paper and folded or crumpled up and would open back up smoothly. It would display star charts, ground maps of various Planets and Moons and their Facilities. I saw the Security Personnel using them quite often. The information was often "Tossed" to them from the much larger table top smart glass pad systems.

I do not know their full capabilities. I never carried them in my pouch but often saw Security using them on "Away Missions" when they were finally in charge of the "Egg Heads" which was not the case on the Research Vessel... Which bothered them to no end.

Star Charts (Though sill used) are like "Sextants" in the Navy as there is a Galactic Time/Space Positioning System that works similar to the QCCD that I explained in the Thread: "Alien Federations", "AI's", "Multiple Secret Space Programs", "Break Away Secret Governments" & "MILAB" Exploitation

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post887742

"The communications devices that are now used are "Quantum Correlated Communication Devices" and use "Quantum Entanglement" of something like isotopes inside the communication devices that have been "Entangled" with other devices so no matter where in time/space/reality each communicator is they can speak and video share. They can tell if you are a % out of phase time/space wise by the reception on the home ends calculation devices.

They are supposed to be able to track and calculate exactly when/where you are once a signal reestablishes the natural quantum entanglement (There may now be a difference that is used to do the calculating before they naturally recalibrate) vibration and over quick increments of time shift back into harmony or alignment.

This is a Secure P2P communication which is encrypted as it is being sent through the QCCD and cannot be hacked or tapped into by other "Beings" or "AI's""

15. Link to Post #631
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheGoldenRule (here)
    GoodETxSG,

Your information resonates as very truthful with me. Thus, it is quite reassuring to know that Humanity is not alone in fighting the various forces that are oppressing it, meaning that we also have benevolent off-world forces helping us, even if that assistance is not known to the population at large.

With that in mind, is there anything more you can tell us to help us understand why this (galaxy-wide?) oppression has gone on for so long? Is this because the malevolent forces, be they ET, AI or whatever, are so formidable that the benevolent ET forces struggle to make any headway, or is it because other conditions, such as Human consciousness, planetary alignments, incoming cosmic forces, etc., have yet to reach the required parameters to precipitate a transformation, aka, The Event?
    I don't know the answers to all of this. This AI Signal spread has been going on in this and neighboring Galaxies for Eons. Why has it been allowed to continue? I do not know... Why haven't the Highest Density Benevolent Beings stepped in to stop not only the AI but all of the various Malevolent Factions? I don't know...
    I assume it is all apart of this Grand "Experiment"...

As far as the rapid expansion of Earth Human Consciousness in spite of the Genetic and Energetic interferences that have been attempting to prevent it... That too is apart of this "Experiment" that is coming to a head... The changes coming up in our Torsion/Electric/Plasma Universe are going to change the Vibratory Environment of our Solar System in an Event that will change things in a dramatic way for our species.

The "TRUE CO-CREATION POWER OF OUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS" will be realized and available to all of us. We will be as one and able to create a separate reality of peace and beauty from the currently ruling "Service To Self" beings that have control over the Off World Custodian Beings, The Negative "Etheric Entities" that cause us so many problems and the Service To Self Souls in Human Form (As well as the Soulless Humans Serving With Them)...

They will most likely fade away into their own reality that they co-create together and we will do the same... We will be in communion with our higher selves on a level that will transcend our petty Ego's and neediness over the petty things that occupy our minds this very moment... To some who are so empty inside, this is all they have to hold on to at the current time.

That is what is deduced by both sides and the main reason the Negative side does NOT WANT us to realize our true potentials and to remain in a divided, ignorant, slave minded state.

16. Link to Post #632
    Thanks

As far as the rapid expansion of Earth Human Consciousness in spite of the Genetic and Energetic interferences that have been attempting to prevent it... That too is apart of this "Experiment" that is coming to a head... The changes coming up in our Torsion/Electric/Plasma Universe are going to change the Vibratory Environment of our Solar System in an Event that will change things in a dramatic way for our species.

Thank you for your response, GoodETxSG.

In conjunction with these changes, have you heard anything about this "Free Will Universe" changing to, say, a "Non-Free Will Universe"? It seems to me that such a change needs to be part and parcel of any foundational change for the better, and I assume that only "Source" can make a change of that nature and magnitude.

However, I do understand that that is simply my very limited 3D mind trying to make sense of things, when there are surely other possibilities/solutions beyond our comprehension, as to how Humans (and others) of sufficient consciousness and spirituality will ever be allowed to live joyful and peaceful lives, free from malevolent forces.

17. Link to Post #633
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

In your answers you have on several occasions referred to Breakaway Civilizations. I am only aware of one Breakaway Civilization and that is the colonies on Mars. Some people, such as Randy Cramer, are claiming that the Mars colony is not really a Breakaway Civilization as it is still dependent on earth. Are you able to tell us more about the Breakaway Civilization(s)?

1. what is your definition of a Breakaway Civilization?

2. Are there other Breakaway Civilizations that originated on earth besides the Mars colonies? I imagine this could be a complicated topic because maybe there were Lyrians, Pleidians or others that came to earth and colonized from somewhere else and then moved away from earth when there were cataclysms . . . .??

3. Are there Breakaway Civilizations from thousands of years ago that came from Earth?

4. Where do they primarily reside? Is it mostly on spaceships or other planets or even galaxies?

5. Are any of these older civilizations benevolent to the current earth humanity?

6. Have they been interacting with any present day earth governments? Any specific countries?

7. Does your understanding of these Breakaway civilizations differ in any substantial way from that of Richard Dolan, who coined the term?

8. Is the Breakaway civilization that is currently on Mars also able to travel in the rest of the solar system and what have they been doing there? For example are they mining asteroids, setting up bases on the moons of some of the other planets, etc.

Thank you for any information in this area and thank you for all the great information you have given the world, including the amazing interview. It was one of the most eye opening ones I have heard since I discovered Simon Parkes last year!
    Last edited by Aspen; 16th December 2014 at 00:15.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Ara (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), onawah (16th December 2014), Spiral of Light (16th December 2014), Stephanie (16th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (16th December 2014), TrumanCash (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #634
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

The "TRUE CO-CREATION POWER OF OUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS" will be realized and available to all of us. We will be as one and able to create a separate reality of peace and beauty from the currently ruling "Service To Self" beings that have control over the Off World Custodian Beings, The Negative "Etheric Entities" that cause us so many problems and the Service To Self Souls in Human Form (As well as the Soulless Humans Serving With Them)...

They will most likely fade away into their own reality that they co-create together and we will do the same... We will be in communion with our higher selves on a level that will transcend our petty Ego's and neediness over the petty things that occupy our minds this very moment... To some who are so empty inside, this is all they have to hold on to at the current time.

That is what is deduced by both sides and the main reason the Negative side does NOT WANT us to realize our true potentials and to remain in a divided, ignorant, slave minded state.[/B]
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart, GoodET, for the wealth of knowledge that you have provided here, from the very first page of this thread and continuing right up to the present.

Regarding "The changes coming up in our Torsion/Electric/Plasma Universe", do you have anything to share with us regarding the time frame of these changes? Those of us who are awakening know that energetic changes are already beginning and that there is much more to come, but there are a few different theories as to how and when the big 'energetic' picture will change.

I've seen the time period from 2016 through 2020 discussed as a possible culmination of these energetic changes. Is this something that you have knowledge of (or a gut feeling about) and can share here?
    "One ship drives east and another drives west with the selfsame winds that blow. 'Tis the set of the sails and not the gales which tells them the way to go." Ella Wheeler Wilcox

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

Ara (16th December 2014), Aspen (16th December 2014), astridmari (20th December 2014), Baby Steps (16th December 2014), Frank V (16th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), GoodETxSG (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), onawah (16th December 2014), Ria (16th December 2014), Stephanie (16th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (16th December 2014), TrumanCash (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #635
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral of Light (here)

That is what is deduced by both sides and the main reason the Negative side does NOT WANT us to realize our true potentials and to remain in a divided, ignorant, slave minded state.[/B]
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart, GoodET, for the wealth of knowledge that you have provided here, from the very first page of this thread and continuing right up to the present.

Regarding "The changes coming up in our Torsion/Electric/Plasma Universe", do you have anything to share with us regarding the time frame of these changes? Those of us who are awakening know that energetic changes are already beginning and that there is much more to come, but there are a few different theories as to how and when the big 'energetic' picture will change.

I've seen the time period from 2016 through 2020 discussed as a possible culmination of these energetic changes. Is this something that you have knowledge of (or a gut feeling about) and can share here?
    Thank you,
    Yes, in the "Program" a similar time frame was given that I have shared with a few people and Researchers "2018-2023".

The "Energy" is said to hit our Sol System, wrap around it and polarize the Sun, it will shift from "Yellow" to "Orange" in the twinkling of an eye so to speak... the energy will then pass through the cosmic web conduit to the Earth/Gaia's "Electric/EM Filed" which acts like an "Antennae", will wrap around the Earth's Poles and change the Earths "Energy" and then our bodies "EM Fields" acting as Antennas will pick up this Energy passing it to the most important Bio-Machines who have the most important "Antennae's" which is our DNA...

This will cause a transformation in our Light Body, DNA and depending on "Our Polarity" (% OF Service to Self or Service to Others) and our level already of expanded consciousness will depend on how we "React" mentally/psychologically to this sudden change. It will be a confusing time for many and a joyous time for us all once the adjustment is made (According to postulations made through information provide to us through the "Galactic Documentation" and our own bizarre scientific tests in the black ops programs...). There are attempts to "Shield the Earth" by some of the Negative Forces from this "Series of Source Energy Pulses" that they know is coming no matter what...

22. Link to Post #636
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    In your answers you have on several occasions referred to Breakaway Civilizations. I am only aware of one Breakaway Civilization and that is the colonies on Mars. Some people, such as Randy Cramer, are claiming that the Mars colony is not really a Breakaway Civilization as it is still dependent on earth. Are you able to tell us more about the Breakaway Civilization(s)?

A part of a civilization that obtains advanced technology that it keeps secret from the rest of the population and uses selfishly among their cast system to live an elevated lifestyle. Many in history these break aways found ancient technology deep within the Earth's caverns and or made contact with off world groups who assisted them in their development. There are 5-7 that are known to be in existence from previous civilizations that we are unaware of who look very much like us and are from different regions of the planet, with bases there within lava tubes, mountains and under oceans and lakes.

2. Are there other Breakaway Civilizations that originated on earth besides the Mars colonies? I imagine this could be a complicated topic because maybe there were Lyrians, Pleidians or others that came to earth and colonized from somewhere else and then moved away from earth when there were cataclysms . . . .??

I never read or heard any information that matched much of the channeled information (Some could be true but some people quote it like scripture and have integrated it into their belief systems fully) about these groups that colonized the Earth. It is obvious to me that Humans are a mixture of colonized off world and genetically modified chimera from beings that were already on the planet. These "Ancient Earth Break Aways" are from civilizations that developed, rose and fell here on Earth due to their own mistakes and also because of previous Surface cataclysms that have occurred a hand full of times. The break aways left the planet when they could, moved to under water and mountain bases to escape the cataclysms leaving the general populations to fend for their selves.

3. Are there Breakaway Civilizations from thousands of years ago that came from Earth?

Yes, the youngest one is believed to be 18,000 years old while others are up to 500,000 years old as hard to believe as that sounds.

4. Where do they primarily reside? Is it mostly on spaceships or other planets or even galaxies?

They have their own bases on the Moon and other bodies in the Sol System and other Sol Systems and in the Regions their civilization originated in Mountains, Lava Tubes, under water in the Oceans and Lakes. They are very often mistaken for "Aliens" or "Gods" by the locals, a notion that MANY OF THEM DO NOT DISCOURAGE...

5. Are any of these older civilizations benevolent to the current earth humanity?

Mostly they are benevolent, they tended to stick to themselves and do their own thing until the SSP's discovered them and opened contact with them. Since then some of them have made contact with countries NOT friendly to the Secret Earth Governments and their Agenda. Some of these Ancient Break Aways are considered "Renegade Elements" or out right "Enemies" of some of the Secret Earth Governments and their associated SSP's and Off World Allies.

6. Have they been interacting with any present day earth governments? Any specific countries?

Yes, very little until recently... East Asian Countries and South American Countries mostly with a few African Countries. This has made some of TPTB very unhappy and had destabilized the balance of power Globally.

7. Does your understanding of these Breakaway civilizations differ in any substantial way from that of Richard Dolan, who coined the term?

Maybe slightly, he is on the right track... He just needs to think bigger and more "Ancient"... I am not super familiar with his info so he may be getting info about these Ancient Earth Break Away's from his own insiders since they have been so active recently...

8. Is the Breakaway civilization that is currently on Mars also able to travel in the rest of the solar system and what have they been doing there? For example are they mining asteroids, setting up bases on the moons of some of the other planets, etc.

There are several Colonies, Factories and Mining Operations... The Vast Colony and Exchange Programs are Owned by the most powerful Secret Earth Government know as the "Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerates"... The build and produce MANY technologies at these "Plants"... They provide these technologies to the other SSP's from Earth and have become extremely well know through out other civilizations for their ingenious engineering and production capabilities... Crazy to think they produce quite a bit of technology for our "Off World Visitors"... There is quite a bit of Interplanetary Commerce going on and they also mine a few planets, moons and the asteroid belt for minerals to be used in their construction and use the residents on the Corporate Owned Colonies as Slave Labor. Much less $ goes into producing this technology then we think, much blood seat and tears do however.

Thank you for any information in this area and thank you for all the great information you have given the world, including the amazing interview. It was one of the most eye opening ones I have heard since I discovered Simon Parkes last year!
    Thank you for your continued well thought out questions.

23. Link to Post #637
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheGoldenRule (here)

Thank you for your response, GoodETxSG.

In conjunction with these changes, have you heard anything about this "Free Will Universe" changing to, say, a "Non-Free Will Universe"? It seems to me that such a change needs to be part and parcel of any foundational change for the better, and I assume that only "Source" can make a change of that nature and magnitude.

However, I do understand that that is simply my very limited 3D mind trying to make sense of things, when there are surely other possibilities/solutions beyond our comprehension, as to how Humans (and others) of sufficient consciousness and spirituality will ever be allowed to live joyful and peaceful lives, free from malevolent forces.
    No, I don't see such a vast change from free will to not having free will occuring in this Universe/Dimension/Reality ever...
    I do know that there are prison planets where they SAY there is no free will. I do not believe that. This is my belief system though. I believe we all have free will through out this Universe and chose the incarnations we are living for a reason...

There is free will through out the Universe and that is how we have the balance or polarity of negative and positive. There is a choice to be made by all to be Service to Self or Service to Others and what % of each you will allow yourself to be. All of the beings that the SSP's and Secret Earth Governments are dealing with, have treaties with and even rotate into Delegations with are Service To Self Beings... The few Service To Others Beings that have made contact with some of us in these programs have mostly been rejected... But not by all of us.

They are the most advanced beings around spiritually and technologically (W/in that "World" there is no difference between the two)... They are cloaked and "Observing" until some sort of event or cosmic signal to intervene. This is what they have told those that they have contacted. Much about them must be kept confidential.

24. Link to Post #638
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

GoodETxSG,

This all reminds me of the story of Atlantis (and or Lemuria). I did a search on this thread and did not find any discussions regarding Atlantis. (I apologize if Atlantis has already been discussed, please disregard my questions if that is the case.)

Is Atlantis (and or Lemuria) one of these breakaway civilizations? If so, what is the real story behind this civilization? For example, how did it come about, where was it located, who inhabited it (alien and/or native humans, hybrids), what led to it's demise (self-destruction, natural or externally directed by alien force), what happened to it's population? If they are still here, are they behind the scenes players, involved in the power dynamics over control of Earth?

Thank you,

Seeker/Reader

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)

A part of a civilization that obtains advanced technology that it keeps secret from the rest of the population and uses selfishly among their cast system to live an elevated lifestyle. Many in history these break aways found ancient technology deep within the Earth's caverns and or made contact with off world groups who assisted them in their development. There are 5-7 that are known to be in existence from previous civilizations that we are unaware of who look very much like us and are from different regions of the planet, with bases there within lava tubes, mountains and under oceans and lakes.

I never read or heard any information that matched much of the channeled information (Some could be true but some people quote it like scripture and have integrated it into their belief systems fully) about these groups that colonized the Earth. It is obvious to me that Humans are a mixture of colonized off world and genetically modified chimera from beings that were already on the planet. These "Ancient Earth Break Aways" are from civilizations that developed, rose and fell here on Earth due to their own mistakes and also because of previous Surface cataclysms that have occurred a hand full of times. The break aways left the planet when they could, moved to under water and mountain bases to escape the cataclysms leaving the general populations to fend for their selves.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), BARAKA (29th March 2016), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), onawah (16th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #639
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Thanks so much for this, GoodETxSG:
    Yes, in the "Program" a similar time frame was given that I have shared with a few people and Researchers "2018-2023".
    The "Energy" is said to hit our Sol System, wrap around it and polarize the Sun, it will shift from "Yellow" to "Orange" in the twinkling of an eye so to speak... the energy will then pass through the cosmic web conduit to the Earth/Gaia's "Electric/EM Filed" which acts like an "Antennae", will wrap around the Earth's Poles and change the Earths "Energy" and then our bodies "EM Fields" acting as Antennas will pick up this Energy passing it to the most important Bio-Machines who have the most important "Antennae's" which is our DNA...

This will cause a transformation in our Light Body, DNA and depending on "Our Polarity" (% OF Service to Self or Service to Others) and our level already of expanded consciousness will depend on how we "React" mentally/psychologically to this sudden change. It will be a confusing time for many and a joyous time for us all once the adjustment is made (According to postulations made through information provide to us through the "Galactic Documentation" and our own bizarre scientific tests in the black ops programs...). There are attempts to "Shield the Earth" by some of the Negative Forces from this "Series of Source Energy Pulses" that they know is coming no matter what...
    That's the kind of information that keeps me hopeful, and gives my faith a boost!
    Though all the other kinds of information are very valuable too, sometimes these days, it's keeping a positive outlook that is the biggest challenge, given all the struggle that is still going on.
    On the subject of Atlantis, so much has been written, much of it contradictory.
    But I have an Apache friend, a third generation medicine woman, who has past lfe memories of Atlantis that correspond with some of what one particular channeller has written about that bit of history.
    You can read some of that here:www.earth-keeper.com/EKchronicles_46pdf.pdf
    ...if you have the time. And if so, I would be very interested to hear your impressions.
    I asked Simon about this channeller, and he said he thought that about 70% of the info was accurate, which is a pretty high score for sincere channellers these days, I would imagine, given the amount of interference they are subject to.
    Simon also predicted an "event" which will determine the outcome of the struggles between Dark and Light on this planet, and he said it would come around 2016, though he hasn't said yet exactly what it would be.
    But he said here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post901416
    ...that the "Meta Gene" is the answer to the question: "What is driving the human spiritual awakening that is happening?"
    The Meta Gene" is one of the subjects of discussion here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...106#post911106
    ...which I think you might find of interest.

(Much more of the channeller James Tyberonn's work here, if you are interested:
    http://www.earth-keeper.com/earth-keeper-chronicles/
    and his bio is here:http://www.earth-keeper.com/about-tyberonn/
    (He also has some Native American roots.)

What you have predicted about the coming "event" corresponds somewhat with what Mayan elder Don Alejandro has said about a metamorphosis that the Sun will go through during which there will be 3 days of darkness (though heat will still be emitted), and after that, the Sun will be a very different star.
    Some say it will transform from a yellow into a white star.
    You mentioned that it would become orange--do you think it would remain that color, or would that be temporary?
    (There has been scientific verification about such a process that other suns have been observed undergoing, as well, so it's yet another instance where the prophecies of indigenous peoples which were considered "superstition" have been found to have been verifiable by science.)
    Last edited by onawah; 16th December 2014 at 18:00.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), astridmari (20th December 2014), Baby Steps (16th December 2014), dan33 (4th March 2015), GoodETxSG (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Ria (16th December 2014), Spiral of Light (17th December 2014), Stephanie (16th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #640
    Thanks

Quote The "Energy" is said to hit our Sol System, wrap around it and polarize the Sun, it will shift from "Yellow" to "Orange" in the twinkling of an eye so to speak... the energy will then pass through the cosmic web conduit to the Earth/Gaia's "Electric/EM Filed" which acts like an "Antennae", will wrap around the Earth's Poles and change the Earths "Energy" and then our bodies "EM Fields" acting as Antennas will pick up this Energy passing it to the most important Bio-Machines who have the most important "Antennae's" which is our DNA...
    Hi GoodETxSG, thanks for your replies. The sentence I have highlighted above really intrigues me, are you able to elaborate more on the "most important bio-machines who have the most important Antennae, which is our DNA". Do some of the population carry more important genetic material than others? If so, do you know what it codes for? With the additional "energy" to our antennae, will abilities manifest which allow for cross density communication? (In my mind I see cross-bridges, mental conduits - ERBs - between density levels. People being able to open them using their minds. Love to know if this has substance!)
    Last edited by Ara; 16th December 2014 at 22:14. Reason: Addition

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ara For This Post:

GoodETxSG (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Ria (16th December 2014), Spiral of Light (17th December 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst 1 22 32 38 LastLast