+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sex Magick and why an individual would practice it

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Sex Magick and why an individual would practice it

I’ve become rather obsessed with the motivations of selfish and/or harmful intent. I feel that I am a type of being that harms myself when I consciously harm any other form of life. Perhaps even when I unconsciously do it, though that is a more practical thing-- I am focusing on the effect of my intent for now.

So to me, it appears there are some blurred lines of good/bad/selfish/selfless/etc., so in particular I am trying to understand the mindset necessary for the cognitive dissonance needed for a human to emulate the anti-life (or at least anti-human) behavior of acting to control or dominate other humans. It's just hard for me to wrap my brain around why anyone would want to do it...

In looking into that, I’m currently trying to understand what would motivate a practitioner of “black magick”. Crowley is the obvious candidate for study, and in revisiting some of the stuff I read of him I came across this:

Quote Sexual magick is based upon the idea that you can alter the programming in the DNA through the will or projection of thought forms. It is a time honored practice, the entire procedures of which have been carefully guarded and relegated to secret societies. This is where the two major taboos of our society cross: sex and awareness. By themselves, sex and awareness are not all that easy to master in our society. If you try to create more awareness and direction for your own evolution and that of others through the practice of sex, you are walking on grounds that are even more taboo. While either manipulating or consciously influencing your own DNA and that of your partner might seem like a small scale act, sexual magick teaches the art of doing this on a grander scale. In other words, this is how secret societies try to influence the entire evolutionary program. … ~ Secret societies try to steer humanity and the rest of creation in different directions for their own specific agendas.
    Preston Nichols & Peter Moon:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon002.htm

Anyways, there’s plenty out there on the web I can find, but it’s mostly stories about stories…I love this place most for the first (and second) hand accounts of those that actually experience the phenomena we discuss….

….Sooo, anyone out there ever dabble in any of this? Know anyone who did? Ever seen the effects or hear anything or experience anything sex magick related directly?

I personally heard that at the moment of orgasm, you are projecting so much energy into your reality that your thoughts at time of climax may more easily manifest…I tried it one time, and nothing has happened (yet!)…anyways outside of that I can’t think of any example of this stuff directly effecting my reality…how about you?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Sex Magick and why an individual would practice it

IMO..looking at it....sex magik is a way for the folks who do have not, at that time, the ability to work through the duality barrier. To access their deepest origins, so to speak. Root causes, root meanings. to open that up and attempt to manipulate, via the procreative drive, as a vessel, like the barrel on a gun. An energetic channel, if you will.

Fundamentally, to me, it is a bit too blind to the consciousness that is involved, for it to be truly functional. Like training a beast of burden to do things. It may do them, to commit to the actions, like a bear dancing or lions doing tricks... but you don't really (consciously) know what the hell is going on in there.

If you think of Illuminati types or that sort of organization being of a layered secrecy type, then this makes sense.

Sense in the realm of being a control and a method. A method to get things done, by the lower layers of the system..but at the same time they are not really all that empowered.

Enabled, vestigially, but not empowered. But enough to charm them, overall.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd December 2013 at 19:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

christian (3rd December 2013), DeDukshyn (30th October 2014), donk (4th December 2013), Kalamos (3rd December 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Most everything this group delves into revolves around sexual magick.
    http://gnosticteachings.org/

And it was this book "The Perfect Matrimony" (1950) that shocked everyone through discussing the esoteric way of sexual magick http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by...matrimony.html

This is what they seem to be saying if it had to be summed up.

It appears that EVERYTHING (at least as far as our multi-verse is concerned) is based on the interaction of opposites, male/female, light/dark, positive/negative, yang/yin, etc.

"Sex" basically denotes the highest possible volitional and energetic act that we can do with another person. How we interact with another individual is sort of a microcosm of how the the greater macrocosm works, be it on a social or universal level. It's ALL about finding UNION or BALANCE in a spiritual (psychological, emotional, etc) manner.

Consider that everything vibrates. Supposedly sexual energy vibrates the highest and fastest and is therefore the most powerful energy we have to work with. It vibrates higher than the other energies we have and can work with, such as mental, emotional or instinctual energy.

Not meant to be offensive with the following. Just explaining things as I have interpreted them from their works.

Anyway, working with sex in the correct manner (which is with a single partner who is of the opposite sex) supposedly evolves your subtle body and helps to progress your spiritual life.

And although every male has some yin in them, and females have some yang in them (and there are those who have more than others) it's still important that both partners be of the opposite sex while practicing sexual magick in the proper/same way in order to truly get the energies needed for success at this work.
    Last edited by OMG; 3rd December 2013 at 19:35.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)

And it was this book "The Perfect Matrimony" (1950) that shocked everyone through discussing the esoteric way of sexual magick http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by...matrimony.html

This is what they seem to be saying if it had to be summed up.

It appears that EVERYTHING (at least as far as our multi-verse is concerned) is based on the interaction of opposites, male/female, light/dark, positive/negative, yang/yin, etc.

"Sex" basically denotes the highest possible volitional and energetic act that we can do with another person. How we interact with another person is sort of a microcosm of how the the greater macrocosm works, be it on a social or universal level. It's ALL about finding UNION or BALANCE in a spiritual (psychological, emotional, etc) manner.

Consider that everything vibrates. Supposedly sexual energy vibrates the highest and fastest and is therefore the most powerful energy we have to work with. It vibrates higher than another other energy we have and can work with, such as mental, emotional or instinctual energy.

Not meant to be offensive with the following. Just explaining things as I have interpreted them from their works.

Anyway, working with sex in the correct manner (which is with a single partner who is of the opposite sex) supposedly evolves your subtle body and helps to progress your spiritual life.

And although every male has some yin in them, and females have some yang in them (and there are those who have more than others) it's still important that both partners be of the opposite sex while practicing sexual magick in the proper/same way in order to truly get the energies needed for success at this work.
    Hmmm. Just thinking of my astrological chart. Which has a perfected yin-yang balance point.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Kalamos (3rd December 2013), TargeT (31st October 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Donk, I would suggest staying away from Crowley's magic altogether. That's some dangerous territory, there.

That being said, I'd say, in somewhat oversimplified terms, that all sex is magic, albeit mostly unconscious as Carmody rightly observes. It is something, to increase mindfulness within the act, for such will improve the quality of life within the relationship at the very least. As the male climaxes, the overabundance of physical power is shared with the female, and as the female climaxes the overabundance of emotional energy is shared with the male. While being aware of this, and moving toward mindfulness and appreciation of one's partner, both individuals stand to gain tremendously from one another. What Crowley's system ultimately entails is the taking without giving, and using the breaking of taboo, which is a nice way of saying unspeakable perversion, to break free of one's condition for the purpose of power and nothing else.

At least, that is my perspective on the matter. You can really make the best of it without all the trappings of magick, on your own, in a loving way. The results will be subtle, but the experience itself will only get better, so achieving results would rapidly become of no importance, being eclipsed by the greater and greater love and affection that will occur between you and your loved one.

8. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,165 times in 2,963 posts

For me, an important aspect of sex is cultivating and harnessing the energy from the lower chakras. I see it as magic when I play with consciousness or energy and then use that energy or consciousness in whatever realm.

So far, what I found most powerful in sex magic is to not ejaculate but reverse my sperm flow and direct the energy that builds up throughout the body. This has been described by many cultures throughout time, I find Mantak Chia's Tao Yoga of Love very useful in that regard. Having sex in such a way leads to even more intense orgasms that affect the entire body. It's good for my health and energy, I often kind of feel like working out directly afterwards. But then again, that's not very romantic.

Besides the romantic aspects of it, I find sex is a wonderful way to do energy work. Because women are sexually "stronger" than men—meaning that the average woman is able to do it longer and more intense than the average man—it's in a way more important for men to figure all this sex energy stuff out, because men are the ones that often lose a lot of energy during sex when they ejaculate.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Carmody (4th December 2013), donk (4th December 2013), Elixir (30th October 2014), Kalamos (3rd December 2013), meat suit (4th December 2013), Mike (4th December 2013), seko (4th December 2013), sigma6 (4th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    Donk, I would suggest staying away from Crowley's magic altogether. That's some dangerous territory, there.

That being said, I'd say, in somewhat oversimplified terms, that all sex is magic, albeit mostly unconscious as Carmody rightly observes. It is something, to increase mindfulness within the act, for such will improve the quality of life within the relationship at the very least.
    Hola mi amigo morado!

Stay away? Why?

I mean, I understand actually trying incations and spells and whatever is asking for trouble, I get that...but my thinking was that INTENT is involved, and reading or learning about things was only dangerous to those that would try to hide the material?

What is the danger? Is it seeing the written words? Seeing them in a certain order? Is it thinking the thoughts the Crowley did that is the problem? Is just having them in the room with, their very presense dangerous?

As far as when I "dabbled", I used the principal christian is talking about, all I did was try to think a thought at the right time thinking my not very selfish intent would be amplified as I projected it out into the universe. But really...the "good" stuff is not what I was trying to talk about anyway...the story I posted isn't even really about Crowley, it's about Jack Parsons.

It this one, the writer believes he had benevolent intent while attempting one of the most famous rituals of all time:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon000.htm

Quote When Jack conducted the Babalon Working in 1946, he invoked the goddess Babalon and sought to bring an end to the tyranny which had dominated mankind during the dark yuga. That he at least had an idea of what he was doing can be seen by virtue of the yantra he used. A yantra is a two dimensional glyph that is designed to evoke a fourth dimensional experience. It is a common device in magick, yoga and other meditative arts.
    I know that no source can ever be completely trusted, especially when it comes to stating the intent of others, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt. A bunch of the stories about the incident presume it was well intended, one even suggesting he felt his (supposed) death may have been his sacrifice for what he thought was the good of mankind and/or consciousness.

So this brings me to a couple questions: It seems that even "black magick" is mostly performed by those that think they are doing something "good", at least for themselves, but in some cases even for others (or all of mankind/existence/consciousness). Also, you are are not the first person to warn me of the danger of being exposed to certain material...so my questions are:

What exactly is it that is the danger? Is just thinking about the subject at all enough to invoke entities or curses or bad ju-ju or whatever?

No one ever wants to get in specifics here--does that mean it's best to just do our best to hide the information to protect the unsuspecting?

So many people I respect seem to have a fear that unsettles me about what appears to me be information. Ideas, that could manifest in some way in my life--why aren't the powerful wizards and light beings and good guys with deep knowledge of esoteric material (these exist, right?) why aren't they defusing these traps.

It's stuff like this makes me feel like to even get to where christian is, you have to be an initiate of someone wise and powerful and trustworthy...which is kinda hard to come by, otherwise just RESEARCHING this stuff could cause problems in my life--is that what you're implying?

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

You might like to read Robert Anton Wilson’s Masks of the Illuminati in which Crowley has a session with Einstein and James Joyce. I’ll give you a couple of excerpts to whet your appetite.

Quote Physics is psychology, Einstein lectured to the bookcase which he evidently mistook for a freshman class. Forward and back is just the sadistmasochist dimension: aggression or timidity, right? And up and down is the pack hierarchy–who eats first and that sort of thing. And right and left… Aristotelian logic, you know… goes back to the game of guess-which-hand-it’s-in. And the fourth dimension…
    Yes, yes, Joyce prompted. The fourth dimension…
    Sex, Einstein said.
    What? Joyce exclaimed.
    Even Crowley looked astonished for once.
    I don’t understand that part myself, Einstein confessed. It has something to do with the seed as a vector in time… genetics is the negation of entropy.
    But why is so much of it so pleasant, Joyce asked. If our brains are merely operating differently, that explains why we sense more… but why the pleasure all over the skin?
    It’s the next step in evolution, Crowley answered simply.
    Past present future all are windy street, naked flesh with the stars.
    The next stage of evolution, Joyce said. I must think about that.
    Quote ”So you have no hard feelings about the drug and the incantations and all the other Stone Age shaman’s tricks Crowley used?” Joyce asked.
    “None whatever”, Einstein said. “I think I learned more physics in those hours than in all my life before last night. How about yourself?”
    “No hard feelings”, Joyce replied, “but if I ever see Crowley coming again, I’ll head in the other direction. One night in the caves of Eleusis is enough for a lifetime, as the Greeks knew.”
    Einstein was pacing again, but more slowly. “It was as if our brains were washed out with soap,” he said. “As if–mein Gott–we were born again.”
    “Yes”, Joyce said, “born again. That expression coms from the Eleusinian rituals I just mentioned.”

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (4th December 2013), donk (4th December 2013), Kalamos (4th December 2013), PurpleLama (4th December 2013), Rantaak (8th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Funny (synchronistic) that you mention him, so did Nichols/Moon in the link on the op:

Quote Robert Anton Wilson is a famous author who has written about the principles of synchronicity for some time. He says that once you reach the horizons of consciousness, you will encounter the principle of synchronicity. It bridges the consciousness of where we are in this fixated third dimensional existence to a possible escape route through which we can access the fourth dimension and beyond.
    So my take is that most "evil" is unintended consequences of messing around with this stuff, which comes from ignorance...not fully understanding the mechanics of it...which apparently just trying to understand causes all kinds of problems and opens you up to all kinds of stuff, seemingly the worst of which is possession, maybe? Some entities attached take over and steer this stuff in bad directions?

It seems counterintuitive to me to hide the knowledge. Isn't that feeding it with fear and giving it power? How can certain individuals thoughts or twisted interpretations of what I must assume are powerful universal truths about existence have more power than say--me bringing up a conversation about it? Or is me bringing this up causing unintended problems?

From what I can tell, this stuff should be dragged out into the light and examined, so that any power we are erroneously giving it can be neutralized for the good of all

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Funny (synchronistic) that you mention him, so did Nichols/Moon in the link on the op:

Quote Robert Anton Wilson is a famous author who has written about the principles of synchronicity for some time. He says that once you reach the horizons of consciousness, you will encounter the principle of synchronicity. It bridges the consciousness of where we are in this fixated third dimensional existence to a possible escape route through which we can access the fourth dimension and beyond.
    So my take is that most "evil" is unintended consequences of messing around with this stuff, which comes from ignorance...not fully understanding the mechanics of it...which apparently just trying to understand causes all kinds of problems and opens you up to all kinds of stuff, seemingly the worst of which is possession, maybe? Some entities attached take over and steer this stuff in bad directions?

It seems counterintuitive to me to hide the knowledge. Isn't that feeding it with fear and giving it power? How can certain individuals thoughts or twisted interpretations of what I must assume are powerful universal truths about existence have more power than say--me bringing up a conversation about it? Or is me bringing this up causing unintended problems?

From what I can tell, this stuff should be dragged out into the light and examined, so that any power we are erroneously giving it can be neutralized for the good of all
    Ha, I didn't follow that link

Wilson is a famous author, OK, but where did he get his info from? The implication is that as a Wilson he was personally involved in the Crowley stuff. I don't know about that, but his James Joyce info comes from reading James Joyce: the guy has done his homework

On dabbling:
    Quote He warned against beginners using occult practice, since to rush into such practices and the resulting "energies" they unleash could lead people to "go totally nuts". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Anton_Wilson
    But dabbling and 'dragging out into the light' for examination are not the same thing.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

donk (4th December 2013), Kalamos (4th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Agreed, that's why I found warnings against even mentioning certain materials (hidden "knowledge" or high level teachings requiring initiation) troubling. Does just thinking about the stuff (before you are "ready") endanger you--or more importantly, others?

This is troubling to me, as I have been accused of possibly harming others (& myself) by posting on a forum. I don't want to harm anyone, I truly don't believe I can just by presenting it (which you seem to agree with)--so I'm wondering from those of a perspective different from ours: can anyone specifically describe the inherent danger of writings (ideas) themselves? And if perhaps there's ways to "solve this problem" other than trying to ignore and hide them?

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

It's the rabbi's exclamation that comes to mind.

Quote When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot. --Rabbi Shlomo Riskin
    when you are one step ahead, exploring the next and your bring the next to the people who have not moved to the place you originally occupied, the one step ahead required to explore the next beyond..you get the reception one almost always receives.

Too many steps, which is exactly - two.

People can generally make the one step, they generally can't reach for the second. Like the monkey/chimp who wants the ants..they need to use a stick. Stick first, then eat the ants. can't see now to eat the ants, otherwise.

The bad guys always hide the steps in the given chain of logic, so that those who explore further, are seen as total crackpots -by the masses.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (30th October 2014), DeDukshyn (30th October 2014), donk (4th December 2013), PurpleLama (4th December 2013), Rantaak (8th December 2013), seko (30th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Is Teal repackaging Crowley’s magick here?

Not that there’s anything wrong with it in and of itself, I guess…it’s just that to me, it lends credence to the seemingly “half-witted” extreme idea that ALL teachings are potentially dangerous, and those we describe as “spiritual movements” particularly moreso.

Is there something to “spiritual movements” being a tool behind the ideas mentioned here?

Anyways, just some of my musings, as I was listening to Teal seemingly answer the question I posed with this thread…

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:17.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

donk (31st October 2014)

22. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    IMO..looking at it....sex magik is a way for the folks who do have not, at that time, the ability to work through the duality barrier. To access their deepest origins, so to speak. Root causes, root meanings. to open that up and attempt to manipulate, via the procreative drive, as a vessel, like the barrel on a gun. An energetic channel, if you will.

Fundamentally, to me, it is a bit too blind to the consciousness that is involved, for it to be truly functional. Like training a beast of burden to do things. It may do them, to commit to the actions, like a bear dancing or lions doing tricks... but you don't really (consciously) know what the hell is going on in there.

But let's say you don't have the bears dance ... you have them do something constructive, beneficial or meaningful - perhaps something that might require a bear to do, compared to the ability on one's own?
    <note the heavy metaphor usage >

I don't know for certain how gravity works ...

Just a thought
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th October 2014 at 00:35. Reason: trim
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

chocolate (1st November 2014), donk (31st October 2014)

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I’ve become rather obsessed with the motivations of selfish and/or harmful intent. I feel that I am a type of being that harms myself when I consciously harm any other form of life. Perhaps even when I unconsciously do it, though that is a more practical thing-- I am focusing on the effect of my intent for now.

So to me, it appears there are some blurred lines of good/bad/selfish/selfless/etc., so in particular I am trying to understand the mindset necessary for the cognitive dissonance needed for a human to emulate the anti-life (or at least anti-human) behavior of acting to control or dominate other humans. It's just hard for me to wrap my brain around why anyone would want to do it...

In looking into that, I’m currently trying to understand what would motivate a practitioner of “black magick”. Crowley is the obvious candidate for study, and in revisiting some of the stuff I read of him I came across this:

Quote Sexual magick is based upon the idea that you can alter the programming in the DNA through the will or projection of thought forms. It is a time honored practice, the entire procedures of which have been carefully guarded and relegated to secret societies. This is where the two major taboos of our society cross: sex and awareness. By themselves, sex and awareness are not all that easy to master in our society. If you try to create more awareness and direction for your own evolution and that of others through the practice of sex, you are walking on grounds that are even more taboo. While either manipulating or consciously influencing your own DNA and that of your partner might seem like a small scale act, sexual magick teaches the art of doing this on a grander scale. In other words, this is how secret societies try to influence the entire evolutionary program. … ~ Secret societies try to steer humanity and the rest of creation in different directions for their own specific agendas.
    Preston Nichols & Peter Moon:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon002.htm

Anyways, there’s plenty out there on the web I can find, but it’s mostly stories about stories…I love this place most for the first (and second) hand accounts of those that actually experience the phenomena we discuss….

….Sooo, anyone out there ever dabble in any of this? Know anyone who did? Ever seen the effects or hear anything or experience anything sex magick related directly?

I personally heard that at the moment of orgasm, you are projecting so much energy into your reality that your thoughts at time of climax may more easily manifest…I tried it one time, and nothing has happened (yet!)…anyways outside of that I can’t think of any example of this stuff directly effecting my reality…how about you?
    I have recently read that (for Setian in the Temple of Set) the practice of Black Magick is intended to awaken the Magickal Being within the practitioner. I read that to imply that if that Magickal Being comes to life, there's no need any longer to perform Black Magick.

Its funny as I never consciously performed Black Magick (in this lifetime) but the Magickal Being is alive, well and kicking so I wonder if I may have done so in one or more past lives? I wish to think that one does not have to do Black Magick to be fully and consciously the Magickal Being, but that may be just a wish and I am being foolishly idealistic.

I do not trust myself that I could do a true Black Magickal act where I create my own ritual intended to generate a specific goal that might alter the wills of others without their conscious knowing... Something about that feels like... like cheating in a game.

I do what I call Clear Magick.

I have an experience which generates an emotion. I then recognize this emotion and the circumstances that caused the emotional experience. I then bring forth from within an energetic response which I shoot outward from my heart simultaneous with a conscious thought of "may the best outcome possible come forth!" I then place it in the hands of the Goddess (who represents many things to me but none more than Highest Wisdom) and then I leave the outcome in her hands and I avoid projecting my own thought generated wishful outcomes.

I have done this since I was a teenager. I named it Clear Magick in 2000. I have never heard anyone describe this method as I just did but I believe the AV 24/7 Healers Group works in a similar fashion.

ohhh and I like Teal Swan lots... I am happy she made this video as well. I am glad you see the gems in it, Donk.

One more comment - Teal mentions the warning about letdown... well, when the Magickal Being is awakened, one discovers they have experienced the Sacred Marriage and thus simply living is no less wonderful than incredible sex with your dearest lover. Life becomes constantly orgasmic.
    Last edited by Chester; 30th October 2014 at 05:30.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

donk (30th October 2014)

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Donk,
    I understand how it works at an intuitive level, but so far I´ve never tried to put it into words, so bear with me. (and, of course, I could be waay wrong)

Let´s use the model of chakras.

Chakras work as valves that can let energy pass, or cut the flow, but they also work as antennas in certain situations (clair abilities or magic).

Base chakra is related to group energy. This is the energy that you will see gathering in sports events, wars, etc. It can be redirected for personal use (I tested this during the Olympics). I think this is the reason why there are so many events.

Second chakra is related with one on one relationships. This is the one you are interested in, I think, for sex magic. It can also be channelized (now, imagine where all the energy spent in pornography goes...)

Third chakra is personal power. It is from where most magicians work.

Forth chakra is Oneness. It is spiritual energy, a hose directed to Source. This is the most powerful energy of them all, but it comes with a caveat: ego (our ethereal skin so to speak) can´t use it. We need to transcend ego (which is very different from getting rid of it) to access this energy. The first three chakras can be used with no caveat.

Now... when you are working in sex magic, if you manage to incorporate a spiritual component, the heart chakra opens and adds its energy to the party. That energy flows down to second chakra and comes out toward this new "entity" formed by the joined energies. This thing carries the intent of the magic. In this case, the people involved don´t feel drained afterwards but energized in a deep healing way, channeling from heart chakra always does that.

This is one of the easiest magics to work with at instinct level--maybe this is why there is so much taboo about it. You just need to love your partner and enter in sync with her/him (I´m not sure they really need to be of the opposite sex, it doesn´t apply in this model), make love, put the common goal on the front of minds and push intent at climax.

The other two low chakras have a similar behavior when you get love in the mix.

For example, religions use first chakra in combination to fourth. Where they redirect that energy is a different story. But let´s say that the people bring God to the churches and not all the way around.

Third chakra in combination with fourth gives you white magicians. Third chakra alone or using/abusing the first two gives you grey/black magicians.

Please take this as it comes. I´m not into magic, more into the clairs side of the coin.
    Last edited by elearah; 31st October 2014 at 14:38. Reason: typos

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elearah For This Post:

chocolate (1st November 2014), donk (1st November 2014), maurice (1st November 2014), NancyV (31st October 2014)

28. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)

Hmmm. Just thinking of my astrological chart. Which has a perfected yin-yang balance point.
    to this point: I'd say the physical vessel is less important than the consciousness controlling it; I have met some very feminine aligned gay men and women, and very masculine aligned in both as well. Except for "casual sex" partnerships do seem to align along clear "feminine/masculine" parings even among vessels that outwardly project the same sex.

I think I naturally tend more to the feminine but, through our lovely societal pressures, have long years of suppression and over correction under my belt and so I project a very masculine expression (not that it has anything to do with my sexual preference, more the way I think about situations and how I intuitively act on them).

So even when you think you see what is going on, who knows what "mask" it may be that is presented; we first learn to lie to our selves, then others.
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st October 2014 at 16:02.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

animovado (1st November 2014), donk (31st October 2014), PurpleLama (31st October 2014)

30. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,748 times in 261 posts

Okay , here is my nuts and bolts, if you will excuse the 'mechanical metaphor ' , take on sex . Firstly ,when you have sex with someone you love its making love rather than just recreational get your rocks off gratification.
    Anyhoo ,The penis works like a bar magnet pumped up with ferromagnetic iron based blood . The Vagina is a coil . Its just like a starter solenoid in reverse . You start pumping and the juice starts flowing . Thats the electro magnetic component . But wherever you get a flow of energy you also get a flow of information . DNA is also a coil that stores vast amounts of information . When you relax into that orgasmic bliss is starts to unpack and release information . All magnets are super conductors . Lower the resistance and you improve the flow . Ever felt like you were floating in a blissfull void after orgasm ? well maybe its because you really are .

Most humans are racked with guilt over sex because the satanists have taken something beautiful as usual and perverted it . When you truly love someone simultaneous orgasm comes naturally and you can savour it for much longer too . I love making love . Sex ? meh . fun when your young and dumb but it leaves you feeling empty rather than fulfilled because you have in fact just been drained of energy . Question is who made off with it ?

Crowley , what a lame ass he was . Sex magick ie CK aka calvin klien . The vanity that feeds on empty promises of beauty power and influence . Blah blah blah . Ill take the real thing with a real woman over that crap everytime.

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Hey, donk. You may have had your questions answered by now, but if not you might find this article helpful.

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2262

I have been thinking of how I could describe this for you. Is this real? Very. Is this powerful? Indeed. Why would one use this? That would depend on the individual, I would say.

There is an energy exchange during sex. But in my experience, the male and female energies remain male and female. Much like braiding blue and pink string, you end up with a blue and pink braid. (And a fine braid it is, haha.) Whereas magical sex feels more like mixing blue and pink paint. You end up with purple paint to use as a tool. You can add this purple paint to any telos and the telos becomes more solid. It’s like magic paint, for which I am the vessel.

When I say more solid, I do not mean 3d solid. I experience all things magical as subtle. I can’t believe I’m saying this, as it has been said to me on more than a couple of occasions, but it has to do with coherence.

All of this is ime and imo. It is a simplistic description, and I realize this. But hopefully it will do for now.

Hope this helps, my friend
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

chocolate (1st November 2014), donk (1st November 2014), PurpleLama (1st November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread