+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NDE, OBE, Dimensions, Beings, Matrix's

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Default NDE, OBE, Dimensions, Beings, Matrix's

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:33.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

ceetee9 (4th December 2013), Daphne (14th December 2013), Eram (4th December 2013), GoodETxSG (4th December 2013), Hazel (4th December 2013), Jake (4th December 2013), Johnny (4th December 2013), learninglight (4th December 2013), LivioRazlo (4th December 2013), Metaphor (5th December 2013), Milneman (5th December 2013), Peace&Love (4th December 2013), ROMANWKT (4th December 2013), Star Tsar (5th December 2013), ThresholdRising (4th December 2013), TraineeHuman (4th December 2013), wolf_rt (4th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Default Re: NDE, OBE, Dimensions, Beings, Matrix's

That's a great find, Henry. I love his method for how one should test for whether or not some beings in the astral are being deceptive. He says to ignore their words and to look at what your "feeling" -- or I might also say your general awareness -- tells you. If it somehow "feels" not quite right, you know they're deceptive.

I recommend that astral journeyers should create psychic protection beforehand, plus a deliberate strong intention beforehand to experience the positive; plus to have a positive mindset as the result of meditating beforehand. I've only rarely had negative encounters in the astral, and each time it was because I went unprotected. One time I encountered some ETs in the astral (those creatures with the riveting eyes that can look through your entire soul and all your past lifetimes in a glance) who I believe wanted to deceive me. This was in 1997. They wanted me to build a free energy device. They promised they would protect me, and provide complete finance for six months, including my living costs. They showed me many blueprints. I could see it was based on the rotation of 32 magnets arranged around the edges of a circle, plus combining that with gravity. This seems to be pretty much what I learnt, about 12 years later, most free energy devices seem to be based on. However, my "feeling" was that these beings were deceptive. For another thing, I'm not a physicist.

They appeared again the following day. This time I had surrounded myself with the golden healing Light of the Divine Mind (of Source). Although the beings began again in a very confident and dominating manner, they soon started to make excuses to leave, and never returned.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Eram (4th December 2013), GoodETxSG (4th December 2013), Jake (4th December 2013), Johnny (4th December 2013), Kalamos (4th December 2013), learninglight (4th December 2013), ROMANWKT (4th December 2013), ThresholdRising (4th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Thank you Calamus for introducing me (us) to Richard. I've now watched three of his videos and find him to be a very interesting, enlightening and entertaining guy. I particularly like the fact he doesn't bow down to the politically correct crowd (e.g., his language doesn't bother me in the least). I believe he is exactly what you see and hear and I, for one, appreciate that.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Eram (4th December 2013), Jake (4th December 2013), Kalamos (4th December 2013), learninglight (5th December 2013), ROMANWKT (4th December 2013), TraineeHuman (4th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Wow, Good Find!!! I think he is spot on! I swear I know this guy from somewhere!!! lol... I have tried to explain the very same things. I love how he puts it. His style is just fine with me. He definitely simplified it,, but I get the feeling he could have went on and on. This vid packs a punch,, especially being a 35 minutes. I have always said that many dreams are OBEs that we are remembering via the dream states. Rich knocked it out of the park.

Excellent vid.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

ceetee9 (4th December 2013), Eram (4th December 2013), Kalamos (5th December 2013), learninglight (5th December 2013), ROMANWKT (4th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Really enjoying this guy, he talks just like me (profanity wise), but knows more, very good find Calamus thank you.

Regards again Calamus

roman

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

ceetee9 (4th December 2013), Eram (4th December 2013), Jake (4th December 2013), Kalamos (5th December 2013), learninglight (5th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    ...] He says to ignore their words and to look at what your "feeling" -- or I might also say your general awareness -- tells you. If it somehow "feels" not quite right, you know they're deceptive.
    [...
    Great anecdote TraineeHuman and this advice above should be tattooed on the hand of anyone who has dealings in the astral (and physical come to think of it) with other entities.
    Just kidding , but it is important advice since contact with entities in other realms can be so overwhelming that we forget to use our common sense.

My girlfriend can make telepathic contact to whomever she wants and has communicated with several E.T. species this way.
    It was after I read about deceptiveness here on Avalon that I told her about it and she started to ask them some questions to learn about their intentions that she learned that most of them had a secretive agenda.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

ceetee9 (4th December 2013), Jake (4th December 2013), Kalamos (5th December 2013), learninglight (5th December 2013), ROMANWKT (4th December 2013), TraineeHuman (4th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

If you can handle bad language, you will learn many things in a different way from astral to the illumunati, go to his you tube site watch the first 6 videos and see if you like the conformation of your knowleage, the first video is the start video By Calamus

Regards

roman

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

conk (5th December 2013), Eram (6th December 2013), Jake (4th December 2013), Kalamos (5th December 2013), learninglight (5th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Thanks! Really entertaining and uplifting stuff. What I like with this guy is his down to earth approach. Will listen to more of his videos.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Eram (6th December 2013), Kalamos (7th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread