+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Craziest Conspiracy?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,801 times in 3,643 posts

Default What's Your Craziest Conspiracy?

What are your favorite Pet theories you have a difficult time generating discussion?

I was thinking about the fact that there are a few conspiracy theories I'm pretty alone on. Some of which I give a fair chance or better of being true but that, alas very few others agree with me.

I thought it would be nice if folks could share some of the things they have given a decent chance of being true, maybe a top five or so.

I'm sure some of you have some favorite pet theories you have heard but for some reason or the other are not very popular with folks.

Let's hear them.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd December 2014), Antagenet (10th December 2013), Calz (4th December 2013), Cigan Mojia (18th September 2016), ghostrider (4th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), Hummingbird (5th December 2013), jagman (5th December 2013), Jeffrey (4th December 2013), Lancelot (4th December 2013), Mike (4th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013), Russ1959 (5th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: What's Your Craziest Conspiracy?

In no particular order five of mine would be.

1. The Lacerta Files, Interview with a female reptilian.

2. The Billy Meier Contact Story

3. The research by Melba Ketchum indicating through DNA analysis that sasquatch is a 15,000 year old hybrid of human and ?. Which agrees with Edgar Cayce's statement in the book "Edgar Cayce an American Prophect" by Sidney Kirkpatrick that the creature known as bigfoot is a genetic creation from the days of Atlantis, a combination of human and brown bear DNA.

4. This story messed with my happy place so bad I had psychic indigestion for about a week. The Stewart Swerdlow version of the Montauk Project is so disturbing I would much rather it not be true. If an argument could be made against Stewart's version of the story it would be that he should not be capable of retaining his sanity after what has taken place to and around him.

5. Anthony Sanchez's interview with Colonial X in regards to THE DULCE BASE and the history of the Annunaki and Greys given in that interview.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Craig (5th December 2013), GreenGuy (5th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), Hummingbird (5th December 2013), Jeffrey (4th December 2013), Kryztian (5th December 2013), Lancelot (4th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013), silent1 (11th December 2013), Spiral of Light (4th December 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd December 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

How about the one that Paul McCartney was killed by the CIA in 1966 and replaced with a stooge? Not as crazy as first it may seem when you study the photographic evidence of the pre and post 66 Paul and the fact he seemed to go missing for 9 months. The jurys out on this one as far as Im concerned but its always good to have an open mind!

http://www.checktheevidence.com/arti...lse%20Ears.htm

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/beat...n17oct09.shtml

http://www.whale.to/b/mccartney_h.html
    Last edited by Lancelot; 4th December 2013 at 17:54.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

DNA (4th December 2013), ghostrider (5th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), Kryztian (5th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd December 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,040 times in 10,210 posts

Not for public consumption.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (4th December 2013), DeDukshyn (5th December 2013), DNA (4th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), Ivanhoe (4th December 2013), Kalamos (4th December 2013), noprophet (10th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), PurpleLama (4th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,350 times in 3,868 posts

DNA, ive always liked your theory about crypto creatures existing mainly on wildlife preserves or national parks. I don't really think it's crazy, but I'd love to see some discussion on it.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

bennycog (5th December 2013), Calz (4th December 2013), DNA (4th December 2013), Kano (4th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,040 times in 10,210 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    DNA, ive always liked your theory about crypto creatures existing mainly on wildlife preserves or national parks. I don't really think it's crazy, but I'd love to see some discussion on it.
    There is some coverage in the 'deep underground entrances' thread. (and associated threads)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (4th December 2013), ghostrider (5th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), Mike (5th December 2013), PurpleLama (4th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,585 times in 6,628 posts

mine is all these towers that are going up virtually overnight , cell towers , radio, radar , etc. that they are used to broadcast a signal that controls peoples emotional state of mind , playing games with peoples lives daily ...notice any strange towers in your area and didn't notice them before, like they were built overnight ??? they are every freakin where ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th December 2013), DNA (4th December 2013), jagman (5th December 2013), Milneman (6th December 2013), pine boy (11th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (4th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,537 times in 1,237 posts

I think that chewing gum is a form of mind-control. I think chemicals are placed in chewing gum that continue to fry somebody's brain as they chew it. I've noticed that when people chew it they tend to become mellow and gain an air of apathy...plus it makes them look like cud-chewing cows. Why do you think they advertise long-lasting flavor? It's so you continue to to swallow the chemicals from chewing it for the longest time possible. Remember, cows are part of a HERD (sheeple).

"The gum-chewing girl and the cud-chewing cow
    Seem somewhat alike, but different, somehow.
    Ah, yes! There it is! I see it all now!
    It's the thoughtful look on the face of the cow."
    Last edited by Robin; 4th December 2013 at 19:27.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Craig (5th December 2013), DNA (4th December 2013), GNC Harteveld (8th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), Kano (4th December 2013), Kryztian (5th December 2013), Mike (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), selinam (4th December 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd December 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Heard the name before, never dug into it. This is very sychronistic, THANK YOU!

Oh man oh man oh man. Looking into this man's predictions, validating and fact checking now...

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    What are your favorite Pet theories you have a difficult time generating discussion?

I was thinking about the fact that there are a few conspiracy theories I'm pretty alone on. Some of which I give a fair chance or better of being true but that, alas very few others agree with me.

I thought it would be nice if folks could share some of the things they have given a decent chance of being true, maybe a top five or so.

I'm sure some of you have some favorite pet theories you have heard but for some reason or the other are not very popular with folks.

Let's hear them.
    OP, I logged in just to reply to your thread (sorry for the recent absence/lack of time to post here!!).

I think the saddest modern conspiracy that I know of is "African Nodding Disease" (not to mention vaccine-related polio outbreaks in India!!!!).

The basic idea behind African Nodding Disease: it's a multiple-stage disorder that involves more than one factor.
    Here is what you need in order to cause a child to come down with African Nodding Disease:

Ingredients of African Nodding Disease

~An Immune System Weakened by Malnutrition/chronic gut infection
    ~immature blood-brain barrier
    ~WHO/UNICEF vaccines
    ~Wolbachia Bacterial Infection (Please look into Oxitech mosquito experiments)
    ~Exposure to "river blindness" worms/Nematodes
    ~time for disease to progress

I first heard of African Nodding Disease in 2011, iirc.
    Within one week I had determined that the bacterium Wolbachia was involved.
    See, Wolbachia has a special property. I allows worms and other parasites to lives in mammalian hosts without the immune system recognizing them.
    Apparently vaccinated kids are more susceptible to worms living in the body -- their immune systems would rather attack the brain cells around the worm than the worm itself.
    Also when the nematode dies, it releases a chemical causing the immune system to destroy even more brain cells in the host.

Oxitech is using dengue fever as an excuse to perform illegal human experimentation in Africa by exposing innocent people to their GMO mosquitoes.
    these non-native mosquitoes are regulated by the bacteria Wolbachia. This allegedly prevents them from breeding in the wild.
    Unfortunately, the antibiotics in cat food, which many people erringly keep outside, kill the Wolbachia very well and mosquitoes will land on cat food when they can get it.
    Therefore, the mosquitoes are effectively infecting humans and animals with Wolbachia, then purging themselves of the infection and reproducing in the wild.

Kids end up getting bitten, and if they don't get that weird Dengue hemorrhagic fever (covered up and called Ebola during Olympics), they get River Blindness anyway (but the severe childhood form is being called "African Nodding Disease").

I hope you guys understand some of that and why I am concerned about these "multi-stage" human experiments.
    The corporate Nazis think that if they do a human test in stages, we won't recognize the whole.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

conspiracy theory #2: this is actually backed up by history.

I read about "The Morgan Affair" in the context of Freemasonry this week.
    It talks about how the Masons burned down a man's brewery business in Canada and tried to set fire to a journalist's office.
    Because William Morgan and his Miller friend (the newspaper man) were going to go public in regards to Freemason activities.

You want to know how capitalism got so big and evil? Just ask a Mason.
    They took a page out of Nero's book and can logically be linked to arsons as long ago as 1666 London.
    The king was kept out of the information loop during that devastating blaze by a London mayor who was partial to the Freemasons.
    A Freemason named Christopher Wren (the most famous one aside from GW I think) starting rebuilding London as he saw fit within weeks of the deadly blaze.
    Nostradamus himself predicted that an arson would occur in London in '66 and he was right -- it was not a natural disaster.

It happened again in Seattle this time, in the late 1890s. Masons came from hundreds of miles around to purchase and improve Seattle waterfront properties within days of the deadly blaze. Not to mention, once again, the mayor was involved with the arson and coordinated this amazing event while the Seattle fire chief was conveniently out of town. Kind of like when NORAD failed to respond to 9/11 in time. same thing.

I can't imagine how many minorities and non-Masons have suffered from coordinated destruction of wealth and resources over the years.
    Because, like, obviously they would have let them join if they weren't trying to destroy them. right?

Anyhow, Sir Christopher Wren and Sir Isaac Newton might have been the most prolific ARSONISTS in modern history.
    Nero has nothing on those boys.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Next conspiracy: gasoline and the "non-renewable" myth.
    I personally believe that petroleum-yielding substances are constantly produced underneath the surfaces of planets and moons that are still geologically active.
    There is no big dinosaur graveyard or alien trash dump down there... it's all 100 percent a product of planet Earth's natural processes.
    Not a "fossil" fuel. If it was, there wouldn't be gas and oil on places like Io. Is there or was there ever a dinosaur or plant on Io? Then where did the oil come from?
    Short and sweet conspiracy.

Not to mention what happened to the Hindenburg. it probably contributed to a dependency on gas and oil.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Disability Rights: another sad conspiracy

I feel that as autism rates and other diseases skyrocket in developed nations, there will also be a coordinated effort to reduce the amount of services and resources available to these hurting and dying people. We are already seeing this happen today, as respite homes are defunded and closed, and asylums are replaced by prisons.
    ten years from now there might be an enormous struggle between medicine and the jail system, as all these ASD kids are fed through the adult system after they interface unsuccessfully with society.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Last conspiracy:

capitalism is the cruelest joke ever foisted on Christians.
    that system is simply incompatible with Christianity.

However it does give a person a very good opportunity to demonstrate proper behavior in the face of opposition.
    I mean, really, Americans in California tried to prosecute immigrant Sikh worshippers for feeding American homeless people.
    It's becoming almost illegal in our capitalist crap hole to practice christian values.
    In fact the other religions are taking them over and soon we will fade into the darkness just like the religions of cave people.

unless someone help this change.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,537 times in 1,237 posts

I gave my take on this theory here.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), Mike (5th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,051 times in 1,878 posts

I heard a good one on C2C a few weeks ago. A guy called in and said that when
    he uses the bathroom's at gas stations or restaurants, he looks down into the urinals
    and see's little silver minnows.He wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this
    phenomenon? My best guess is the minnows are planning to take over lol

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), Jeffrey (5th December 2013), Mike (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), RMorgan (6th December 2013), w1ndmill (5th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,726 times in 1,371 posts

Not so much a "conspiracy", more an offbeat theory: That we were created by aliens as a form of entertainment, a kind of galactic big brother. The UFOs are simply monitoring devices, and the aliens are sitting at home on planet Zog pissing themselves laughing at our collective stupidity.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), GNC Harteveld (8th December 2013), Ivanhoe (5th December 2013), Kalamos (5th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Robin (5th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Not so much a "conspiracy", more an offbeat theory: That we were created by aliens as a form of entertainment, a kind of galactic big brother. The UFOs are simply monitoring devices, and the aliens are sitting at home on planet Zog pissing themselves laughing at our collective stupidity.
    They might have the 'interactive' version...

Last edited by ponda; 5th December 2013 at 02:14.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), mosquito (5th December 2013), noprophet (11th December 2013), Omni (2nd December 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,347 times in 740 posts

Alien base on the dark side of the moon. It would make sense to put it there, they could have a forward station for observing us for literally tens of thousands of years without the risk of being discovered. Completely untouchable.

I first read about this claim on a website in 1999 - the same website said that HIV was a man-made virus and that it could be killed by very low frequency radiation. A few years later I read that scientists had killed HIV in blood transfusion samples by irradiating the blood with very low frequency radiation. So, I have to wonder if the moon theory has weight..

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

bennycog (5th December 2013), Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), GreenGuy (5th December 2013), Ivanhoe (5th December 2013), mosquito (5th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), Wind (5th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,266 times in 6,946 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    mine is all these towers that are going up virtually overnight , cell towers , radio, radar , etc. that they are used to broadcast a signal that controls peoples emotional state of mind , playing games with peoples lives daily ...notice any strange towers in your area and didn't notice them before, like they were built overnight ??? they are every freakin where ...
    In our city they went up over a single year -- literally hundreds and hundreds of them. From each one at least two or three are in eyesight. Since then I have noticed a difference in the city. The subtle energies I used to feel are just "gone"; they can no longer be felt very well at all, unless I drive at least 45 minutes out of the city now.

That's one of mine as well, but not a major one of mine
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), ghostrider (5th December 2013), GreenGuy (5th December 2013), guido (5th December 2013), ponda (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lancelot (here)
    How about the one that Paul McCartney was killed by the CIA in 1966 and replaced with a stooge? Not as crazy as first it may seem when you study the photographic evidence of the pre and post 66 Paul and the fact he seemed to go missing for 9 months. The jurys out on this one as far as Im concerned but its always good to have an open mind!

http://www.checktheevidence.com/arti...lse%20Ears.htm

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/beat...n17oct09.shtml

http://www.whale.to/b/mccartney_h.html
    I say Paul Mccartney live when he last played a concert here in Tulsa , I noticed he looked 30 yrs old and his voice hadn't changed at all ... hmmmmm He sang just exactly as good as his first day ... at his age he went non-stop for two hours ... he did awesome on that song from the 70's ( My Love ) ... it didn't click until you made mention of the clone , I thought I was the only one who noticed but , out of respect for the beatles I never spoke about ...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    In our city they went up over a single year -- literally hundreds and hundreds of them. From each one at least two or three are in eyesight. Since then I have noticed a difference in the city. The subtle energies I used to feel are just "gone"; they can no longer be felt very well at all, unless I drive at least 45 minutes out of the city now.

That's one of mine as well, but not a major one of mine
    A co-worker and I count them on our way to work everyday , and we get angry when we find new ones , they keep building them and no one notices , we don't even notice cranes , some of them would take HUGE cranes to build them , and yes they are usually in groups of three with their own power sub station that is not marked by any official markings ...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Crystine (5th December 2013), DeDukshyn (5th December 2013), DNA (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 times in 343 posts

----------------------------------------
    At a wedding a few years ago I noticed a guest that did not, even one time,
    take off his stocking cap. Inquiring of my nephew, why!
    It seems that that particular guest was already ready for these towers.
    His head was wrapped in tin foil.
    Thought it funny at the time. Not so funny any longer.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2013), Ivanhoe (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013), TelosianEmbrace (2nd December 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    Alien base on the dark side of the moon. It would make sense to put it there, they could have a forward station for observing us for literally tens of thousands of years without the risk of being discovered. Completely untouchable.
    The end all be all in my opinion on the this subject is Ingo Swann's Penetration (free pdf online) Ingo discusses what he thinks has been an ongoing coverup in that regard going pretty far back. Also, he talks about remote viewing the moon (Ingo invented remote viewing) and seeing just such beings as you speak of. The only problem was, the beings he witnessed in such a base on the moon could see him in his noncorporeal state. This all takes place on the darkside of the moon. It starts on page 21 of the link I gave you and gets really good on page 25 and he sees what appear to be humans on page 33.
    Axelrod is the Government agent who drafted Ingo for his talents.

I could go on and on as to why I think Ingo seeing beings on the moon is interesting.
    Mostly because the being was human and the being seemed to possess ESP or telepathy of sorts.
    Ingo has a chance encounter with a being very much like this in the USA, California while at the grocery store. A human not of the average stock, Ingo calls her an alien. I had a situation almost identical to Ingo's, but I do not know if we can call these folks aliens. The interaction begins on page 43

I think ancient humans not aliens are who mostly live in these underground bases under national parks, state lands and wild life preserves.
    I think these ancient humans have telepathic abilities such as what Ingo describes above in his chance encounters and I think this can be so unnerving to folks as to provoke the reaction of labeling them aliens. But I do not think they are aliens any more than we are.
    I think these folks have been involved in genetic manipulations for thousands of years. I think they have certain genetic human hybrid creations that serve as guards and servants. I think this is the case with Bigfoot and this is why Bigfoot defies so many explanations. Bigfoot doesn't need a population large enough to maintain procreation because he is probably made in a test tube. Bigfoot's bones are never found because he doesn't die in the wild.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Hervé (5th December 2013), Realeyes (8th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast