+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: URGENT! It will be here soon! Please be AWARE (The Growth of the Internet)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: URGENT! It will be here soon! Please be AWARE (The Growth of the Internet)

Thanks Jeffrey, scary stuff, a perfect illustration of what happens when our "cleverness" evolves faster than our wisdom (which appears to be regressing).

My amended timeline reads ....

2014-2016 A great mass of humanity becomes truly conscious, we learn to live in harmony with nature and each other. We cease to be dependent upon gadgets.

All of the synchronicities in my life right now are pointing me inwards, toward source. I know that that's where I'll find the solution to personal problems, and I believe we as a species need to reconnect as a matter of urgency. We cannot solve the current problems we face with the same mindset that created them, to paraphrase Einstein.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

AwakeInADream (10th December 2013), Freed Fox (9th December 2013), Gardener (11th December 2013), Jeffrey (9th December 2013), Kalamos (9th December 2013), meeradas (11th December 2013), william r sanford72 (12th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: URGENT! It will be here soon! Please be AWARE (The Growth of the Internet)

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Thanks Jeffrey, scary stuff, a perfect illustration of what happens when our "cleverness" evolves faster than our wisdom (which appears to be regressing).

My amended timeline reads ....

2014-2016 A great mass of humanity becomes truly conscious, we learn to live in harmony with nature and each other. We cease to be dependent upon gadgets.

All of the synchronicities in my life right now are pointing me inwards, toward source. I know that that's where I'll find the solution to personal problems, and I believe we as a species need to reconnect as a matter of urgency. We cannot solve the current problems we face with the same mindset that created them, to paraphrase Einstein.
    I love it! I'm totally on board

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by Jeffrey Sewell-Holloway (here)
    It's all connected to the OP as far as I can ascertain (in accordance with De Landa, Steiner, Lilly, Aurobindo, Griffith). Lastly, the interview contained some information about coming Earth changes and an event that the elites were preparing for.
    Jake described the threat - metaphorically - as a wave that was heading our way. It was unclear whether this 'wave' is a product of an area of space which the solar system is entering - or whether it is the result of a close fly-past by a large rogue celestial body, or even a combination of two or three simultaneous situations or other unusual and impending cosmological events.

But when I asked how this is all known, the answer came back that the superluminal craft have gone out to take a good look at what is around, and have returned with the information.
    If the craft was super-luminal, what space was it looking around in? Was this a hyperdimensional craft? If this metaphorical wave was perceived hyperdimensionally, then could it represent something like a time-wave? Could this wave represent the technological singularity in a way? The crest of an event in time that represents a nexus of accumulating potentialities converging towards a point of inevitable manifestation in the near future -- a singularity. Like the peak of the exponential wave that's gaining momentum in the graph above.
    I had a dream more than a year ago, which I've been thinking a lot about recently. I think I've actually seen this moment come about, the exact time when this wave will hit the earth. In my dream the wave was some kind of space radiation that we had never been exposed to before. Scientists were telling us that the we wouldn't survive it, and the media were saying it was the end of the world. It was hell on earth, everyone in panic, violence and destruction everywhere.

Then the wave hit, and while there were some disturbances with gravity, generally not much happened. We were OK. They got it wrong. I mean, humanity did kind of mostly destroy itself in all the panic, but at the end of it all there was a great sense of relief, and hope for the future.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About the AI machine that will enslave us in the future. I keep asking myself 'who is programming it?'. I think the answer to that question is 'we are'. This thing exists now in a dormant state, just silently collecting the data that it will use against us in the future, and we are feeding it everytime we use a search engine, youtube or shop online. The machine is currently asking itself, 'what do people want?', and we are telling it that we are happy to be slaves, and that we like it when someone (or something) else makes our decisions for us (so long as they are varied enough to keep us entertained).

So one solution I can think of, to try and make the future timeline a little better is try and think a little more about what data we are feeding to this machine. Simple things like, when youtube makes a suggestion based on what you've previously watched. No matter how tempting, just say no. Affirm to the machine that you have your own mind, that you can think for yourself.

When submitting data to the machine, we should always try to make sure that, that data expresses our true individuality and creativity. That which makes us human. Something that the machine can't pin down.

I've got an even better (and possibly mischievous) idea that would certainly throw a giant spanner in the works of google's statistical data collection. An idea that would render all of googles data useless overnight, if enough people did it.

My idea is this: For every search you make using google, have a computer make 5 (or as many as you like) different searches created randomly.

In effect, this would mean that for every item of genuine data google (or microsoft, or anyone else) recieved, they would also get 5 lots of junk data too.

This would also be a great way to enhance you're privacy. Hiding your statistical data in plain sight. Of course you would have to keep updating your random word list (preferably with thing's that don't interest you), otherwise they might be able to filter out the junk.

I really don't think we've got much to worry about anyway. We get forewarned. We do something. The timeline changes. Life goes on. (I think some wonderful intelligence must be looking out for us)

EDIT: From the Hopi prophecy Addsub mentions below:

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

Last edited by AwakeInADream; 10th December 2013 at 03:11.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

carriellbee (16th December 2013), Freed Fox (10th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (10th December 2013), meeradas (11th December 2013), mosquito (11th December 2013), skippy (10th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:51.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

AwakeInADream (10th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (10th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    About the AI machine that will enslave us in the future. I keep asking myself 'who is programming it?'. I think the answer to that question is 'we are'. This thing exists now in a dormant state, just silently collecting the data that it will use against us in the future, and we are feeding it everytime we use a search engine, youtube or shop online. The machine is currently asking itself, 'what do people want?', and we are telling it that we are happy to be slaves, and that we like it when someone (or something) else makes our decisions for us (so long as they are varied enough to keep us entertained).
    These machines are manmade. Somewhat they are part of human history and evolution. I am not sure whether it is functional to see this AI as some sort of new outside enemy. Technology, is acting like a mirror, reflecting parts of our collective self. Dancing with robots?

"We've come too far to give up who we are. So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars."
    -- Daft Punk, Get Lucky, 2013.
    Last edited by skippy; 10th December 2013 at 06:17.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (10th December 2013), Blake Elder (13th December 2013), Eram (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (10th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:44.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

AwakeInADream (10th December 2013), carriellbee (16th December 2013), Eram (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (10th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), meeradas (11th December 2013), skippy (11th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I've got an even better (and possibly mischievous) idea that would certainly throw a giant spanner in the works of google's statistical data collection. An idea that would render all of googles data useless overnight, if enough people did it.

My idea is this: For every search you make using google, have a computer make 5 (or as many as you like) different searches created randomly.

In effect, this would mean that for every item of genuine data google (or microsoft, or anyone else) recieved, they would also get 5 lots of junk data too.
    I like it !!!!!

May I suggest one tiny modification ? How about we regularly search for things like "unconditional love", "compassion", "freedom from tyranny", "kindness" ? Not only would we be programming the AI to see us as human, as you've already suggested, but we could start to get the message through to the google/microsoft types as well.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (11th December 2013), halffull (11th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (11th December 2013), meeradas (11th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skippy (here)
    These machines are manmade. Somewhat they are part of human history and evolution. I am not sure whether it is functional to see this AI as some sort of new outside enemy. Technology, is acting like a mirror, reflecting parts of our collective self [...]
    I just hope it doesn't grow to reflect the collective shadow self.

The internet spawned from a military project. Military robotics are driven by predatory mechanisms and warfare mentalities. Paramilitary technologies focus on data collecting and surveillance. I hope that we can turn the tide as mariposafe posted, and there is indeed a positive, spiritual environment in which to foster the growth of technology ... unfortunately, it appears that it's developing too fast and in an overall negative way.

Notice the correlation in the image with the Jungian iceberg. Technology is slowly making people more unconscious, myself included sadly (I have to admit that I spend a lot of time on the internet, but I try to balance that out), addicted to information. Infonauts surf the web and many people are glued to their gadgets, social media websites, televisions, etc ...

Remember how cell phones revolutionized the world? It connected more people through an electronic device. More and more we substituted human to human interaction with an interaction between two people with technology in the middle. Is technology a facilitator or a barrier? It's an important question to think about imo.

We are on the verge of another nexus point, another wave of change that will revolutionize the way we interact with each other. While it will have many unique benefits, I think it will have worse consequences on society.

Virtual reality is about to explode with the arrival of the Oculus Rift (thanks to Carmody for bringing this to our attention a while back). It has a nasty dark side as well with the slew of perverted games coming out along with it. Even the regular games, while they seem cool at first, will be more addicting than a smart phone. It will all be connected to the internet and we will be projecting our consciousness into cyberspace, thereby making us more unconscious.

This will have a profane effect on human to human interaction. And we thought that television and gaming desensitized people! It's going to change the way people do gaming, and eventually change the way television/movies are watched (as in the next 5 years). I can even see how we may be surfing the internet in 3d using this device, our awareness flying through cyberspace with the aid of this device. This will just feed the beast -- the beast that will mirror our shadow self if we aren't careful. It lives in the abyss of cyberspace. People aren't being careful. I've been careless at times and I've been waking up to that fact.

I sincerely care for the people on this forum, for my family, and for my friends. I don't want society to go down this road, and many will not. The ones that do, there will be a friction created when their actions start affecting the people who don't want any part of it. That's why we need to voice our concern and think about the implications of such technologies before leaping into them because of their superficial, perceived benefits (or because of their profitability).
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2013 at 02:27.

15. Link to Post #49
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)

I like it !!!!!

May I suggest one tiny modification ? How about we regularly search for things like "unconditional love", "compassion", "freedom from tyranny", "kindness" ? Not only would we be programming the AI to see us as human, as you've already suggested, but we could start to get the message through to the google/microsoft types as well.
    I'm in!

And how about we petition science to start constructing programs that mirror the heart first, before they start building bodies and brains for machines!

Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2013 at 02:17.

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:43.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (11th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), mosquito (11th December 2013), seko (11th December 2013), skippy (11th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #51
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calamus (here)
    You guys are brilliant. If this thing goes to the wolves, most people will jump on board and perhaps get possessed on a whole new sinister level. Their consciousness might just get sucked into some dark net from which it may be doomed for eons.
    This is exactly what Steiner warned about and it makes sense from the agenda of the hostile forces that Sri Aurobindo wrote about. Know thy enemy and don't give it your creative power!

Quote Posted by Calamus (here)
    Maybe a movement will start where people will ditch all these gadgets, those that have no real purpose life other than to distract from being Real and Free.

I'll meet you guys some place where Nature rules. Let's go back in time!
    In the future we may already have, and entered into this timeline over 50 years ago: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post769125

-----------

PS - I was feeling very heavy posting on this material, digging it up. Even had pseudo-nightmares last night (that ended with us shoving the technological, etheric spiders back in the box which they escaped from), bad dreams are extremely rare for me. But, I'm feeling much better on here now thanks to the positive posts introduced by y'all. Thank you!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2013 at 02:49.

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

This will just feed the beast -- the beast that will mirror our shadow self if we aren't careful.
    I largely agree with your cautionary position Jeff, but regarding the above... might Carl Jung actually consider this a good thing? It'll likely be pretty messy at first, sure, but isn't facing the shadow self the only way to heal/integrate/transcend it?
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th December 2013), Eram (11th December 2013), Gardener (11th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (11th December 2013), mosquito (11th December 2013), thunder24 (11th December 2013), william r sanford72 (12th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #53
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    This will just feed the beast -- the beast that will mirror our shadow self if we aren't careful.
    I largely agree with your cautionary position Jeff, but regarding the above... might Carl Jung actually consider this a good thing? It'll likely be pretty messy at first, sure, but isn't facing the shadow self the only way to heal/integrate/transcend it?
    Facing our own individually is one thing, but we are talking thousands of years this thing has been brewing. It would be the collective shadow self, messy indeed. Sri Aurobindo would agree that the Source is truly behind all things and we can dissolve the shadow by flooding it with Light. Just like a knotted muscle has restricted flow of blood and life force to it, we have to bring in Light. It is about healing, I agree. Yet, the thing we are trying to heal doesn't want to be healed. It is the epitome of the ego and anti-divine in every way. I'm all for the challenge, as there's an ego and shadow in us all that needs to be transformed. The whole thing at once, drudged up from the depths -- wow. It would be a planetary, spiritual purging (just had a thought, the eighth sphere is like the shadow self of Gaia). We have to remain aware and conscious when/if it happens or we risk getting sucked into it's inconcient nature (the roomba vacuum was a synchronistic post btw).

I also agree with the correlations you noticed with revelations (like the anti-christ and the beast) ... it is interesting.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2013 at 03:26.

22. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I posted this several times before, while it's good with lot's of humor. From Terence Mckenna, Shamans among the machine -- technologists at the other side of history, @01:23:10

".. but now, having split the atom, having sequenced our genome, having taken the temperature of Betelgeuse and all the rest of it, we're now back where we started. And like the shaman who makes the journey into the well of darkness and returns with the pearl of immortality, you don't dwell in the well of darkness which was human history. You capture the essence of the thing, which is the god-like power of the shaman's myth, the technologist, the demon artificer, the worker of metals, the conjurer of spirits, and you carry that power back out of history, and it's in that dimension, outside of history, that you create true humanness and true community, and that's the adventure that we're in the act of undertaking."

Last edited by skippy; 11th December 2013 at 03:56.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th December 2013), Eram (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (11th December 2013), Gardener (11th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (11th December 2013), mosquito (11th December 2013), ulli (9th March 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #55
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2013 at 05:06.

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

That's a brilliant quote Skippy !

As we're on the subject, I'll cross-reference the thread I started on what I speculate is the collective shadow....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...791#post762791

.. yes we DO have our own individual unconscious to bring to light, but my experences have suggested to me, strongly, that we also have a part to play in healing the collective, especially that which we've inherited from our ancestors.

This is all great stuff peeps !

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (11th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (11th December 2013), william r sanford72 (14th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Don't know if this one has already been posted on this board. Funny that they have been putting camera's (vision) in the robot's belly and knees..

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (11th December 2013), Gardener (13th December 2013), halffull (11th December 2013), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (11th December 2013), sheme (14th January 2014), taurad (11th March 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

In the future we may already have, and entered into this timeline over 50 years ago: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post769125

-----------

PS - I was feeling very heavy posting on this material, digging it up. Even had pseudo-nightmares last night (that ended with us shoving the technological, etheric spiders back in the box which they escaped from), bad dreams are extremely rare for me. But, I'm feeling much better on here now thanks to the positive posts introduced by y'all. Thank you!
    Perhaps the etheric spiders "read" conscious thoughts via "wireless/wi-fy" types of technology beyond our understanding and cause us to feel heavy and have nightmares etc when they feel they are being exposed and or threatened. Fear usually is a great deterrent.

The universe is full of elements (ingredients) for any species with a basic understanding of them to organize them into technologies to use for either beneficial or destructive purposes, perhaps what humanity is doing is actually a part of the universal law, part of a natural process? Perhaps what many call evil is only just a basic definition for making the wrong choices, destructive choices.

The technologies we have came up with just in the last century could easily be used to preserve/secure our future to be much better, but through evil or wrong choices it looks as if we are heading towards destruction of the species and basically everything we touch....

Perhaps there are things such as archons or synthetic AI non physical beings created by other species, etc that have invaded our space and minds and want us to create for them a type of biotech bodies for them so they can escape from their dimension or form of existence in to our dimension so they can experience in a sense, physical life or existence.

Perhaps the way certain humans weaponize every damn technology that is created or invented is a symptom of these lifeforms influence over us so that when they do actually enter in to our physical reality they will be able to have the tools to defend themselves against us.....

There is IMO something so bizarre going on that when it is understood or revealed that it will be so unbelievable that most peoples minds will explode simply from fear and panic, we will see a new level of insanity beyond anything humanity has experienced to date.

Therefore, IMO, our only chance to make it through something so bizarre and unbelievable is to now, ASAP, become aware of these possibilities and discuss them openly with no fear......

Those of us open to endless possibilities and that refuse to live in a delusional box of lies will somehow get beyond the shock.

Thanks for listening as I ramble on
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 11th December 2013 at 18:26.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th December 2013), Freed Fox (11th December 2013), Gardener (13th December 2013), jbins (27th March 2014), Jeffrey (11th December 2013), Kalamos (11th December 2013), william r sanford72 (12th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #59
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by Jeffrey; 18th December 2013 at 01:54.

32. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"Understand that thou art a second little world and that the sun and moon are within thee, and also the stars..." -- Origen, 2nd century.

We are all. Starseed. Machines are just a small part of it. Soulless man-made artifacts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Notre-Dame Cathedrale, Paris, 12-14th century.

Kubrik, 2001 Space Odessey.
    Last edited by skippy; 12th December 2013 at 20:04.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (17th December 2013), Freed Fox (13th December 2013), Gardener (13th December 2013), Jeffrey (12th December 2013), william r sanford72 (14th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast