+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Dr Paul LaViolette and the Superwave

1. Link to Post #61
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Dr Paul LaViolette and the Superwave

Paul Laviolette was talking about the possibility of interaction between the G2 cloud and our galactic core creating either a fireworks or superwave that may affect earth in April or May, I wonder if anyone has heard any updates from him as there nothing that seems to be found after the beginning of March.

Many thanks,

Limor

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Atlas (12th May 2014), giovonni (4th April 2014), pabranno (12th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

He regularly updates his site, here are the latest news:

Increasing Incidence of Earthquakes: A Sign?

In the superwave scenario I had suggested that the arrival of a superwave would be heralded by the arrival of a gravity potential wave which could trigger earthquakes around the world. Currently, we are hearing news stories of earthquakes around the world (e.g., the magnitude 8.2 earthquake of the coast of Chili), and the possibility of an impending eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/01/wo...le-earthquake/

http://www.seis.utah.edu/req2webdir/...llowstone.html

However, park officials at Yellowstone deny that there is anything unusual about bison migrating in their park (source: KSDK.com):

“Those bison are running because that’s what they do every day in Yellowstone. This is the time of the year when bison naturally migrate in and out through the park,” said Jake Lowenstern, scientist-in-charge at Yellowstone Volcano Observatory.
    Migrating to forage, the scientist in charge of the Yellowstone volcano observatory says despite recent seismic activity.
    “We don’t anticipate an eruption anytime soon,” said Lowenstern.

One is left to wonder whether these current seismic events are related to an oncoming superwave, and whether an initially unitary gravity wave may have become fragmented into more minor events along the way. So far, though, we have had no announcement from gravity wave observatories of any definite wave detection. So perhaps we should not look to these as being caused by events coming from the Galactic center.

Nevertheless, in the past several decades there has been a substantial rise in the incidence of potentially destructive earthquakes, of Richter 7.0 and above.

DATES FROM & TO PERIOD NO. EARTHQUAKES (Mag. > 6.99)
    --------------------------- ----------- ------------------------------
    1863 to 1900 incl 38 yrs 12
    1901 to 1938 incl 38 yrs 53
    1939 to 1976 incl 38 yrs 71
    1977 to 2014 incl * 38 yrs 164 (to Mar. 2011) predict >190 in total.

(data taken from the website: http://www.earth.webecs.co.uk)
    Last edited by Wind; 4th April 2014 at 02:51.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

giovonni (4th April 2014), greybeard (3rd April 2014), halffull (3rd April 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2014), pabranno (12th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Found this in the discussion of the main article
    Quote Paul LaViolette April 1, 2014 at 8:07 am
    No new postings as of today.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (12th May 2014), giovonni (4th April 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Paul Laviolette was talking about the possibility of interaction between the G2 cloud and our galactic core creating either a fireworks or superwave that may affect earth in April or May, I wonder if anyone has heard any updates from him
    Yep, see below:

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I think La Violette was essentially downsizing his previous calculations
    Downsizing confirmed:

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    So, we've gone from a generic background 90% chance in 400 years to a specific 3 to 7 % chance in the next 2 months.
    Posted by Paul Laviolette, May 11, 2014:

"[...] the chance of a companion being separated and ultimately crashing onto the galactic core is about 50 fold less than the 3% to 8% chance that we had previously estimated. Moreover in a subsequent posting, we will discuss a new computer simulation study that indicates that the G2 cloud’s present orbital trajectory is such that, even if the cloud did contain a binary system, it is extremely unlikely that the Galactic core would be able to capture and consume the companion body. Hence the risk of a superwave occurring within the next year or two is significantly reduced."

http://etheric.com/g2-cloud-likely-c...ity-unchanged/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: We're safe for a couple more years...
    Last edited by Atlas; 12th May 2014 at 18:55.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

araucaria (12th May 2014), giovonni (13th May 2014), greybeard (12th May 2014), Jean-Marie (12th May 2014), Limor Wolf (13th May 2014), Operator (12th May 2014), pabranno (12th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2014), Wind (12th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,908 times in 32,959 posts

I received this e-mail from Paul LaViolette today:

~~~
    Corey Goode

Dear Bill,

It has been some time since I last saw you.

I just viewed your 2017 interview with Richard Dolan and totally agree with your point of view about Goode.

You may be interested in a posting that I made in which I independently came to a similar conclusion about him based on the crap he has been putting out about the superwave, etc. You can find it here:

https://etheric.com/corey-goode-and-other-disinformation-agents-create-confusion-about-the-coming-superwave

Also I have a posting about Cobra here: https://etheric.com/who-is-cobra

Please pass this on to Richard Dolan as I don’t have his email.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Paul LaViolette

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (19th April 2019), avid (19th April 2019), BMJ (19th April 2019), Constance (19th April 2019), gord (22nd April 2019), HaveBlue (20th April 2019), Mike (22nd April 2019), mountain_jim (19th April 2019), onawah (19th April 2019), Spellbound (19th April 2019), Star Tsar (19th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (20th April 2019), waree (22nd April 2019), Yoda (19th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,908 times in 32,959 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I received this e-mail from Paul LaViolette today:

~~~
    Corey Goode

Dear Bill,

It has been some time since I last saw you.

I just viewed your 2017 interview with Richard Dolan and totally agree with your point of view about Goode.

You may be interested in a posting that I made in which I independently came to a similar conclusion about him based on the crap he has been putting out about the superwave, etc. You can find it here:

https://etheric.com/corey-goode-and-other-disinformation-agents-create-confusion-about-the-coming-superwave

Also I have a posting about Cobra here: https://etheric.com/who-is-cobra

Please pass this on to Richard Dolan as I don’t have his email.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Paul LaViolette
    Here's part of my reply to Paul LaViolette. Interesting stuff.

~~~
    Yes re Corey, who has regularly plagiarized everything he can find to add to his impossible theses. In your recent article, you'd written:
    In email correspondence a few days ago, Goode indicated that he was unaware of LaViolette’s work on superwaves at the time he reported this, and that is why he did not mention LaViolette’s work.
    Well, he's flat-out lying. Do see this December 2013 post of his here, on the Avalon forum thread entitled Project Camelot: An update with Paul LaViolette - Superwave:

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (24th April 2019), avid (23rd April 2019), Bob (22nd April 2019), Clear Light (22nd April 2019), Debra (22nd April 2019), gord (22nd April 2019), JRS (23rd April 2019), Mike (22nd April 2019), mountain_jim (22nd April 2019), Nasu (23rd April 2019), waree (22nd April 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

This morning I was intuitively guided to look closer at a book in my library, Beyond the Big Bang, by Paul A Laviolette.

After perusing the book, I wondered what he was up to now-a-days, and discovered that he passed away this past December. I feel a bit saddened at this discovery, and that somehow I had missed this.

Linking his Memorian Obituary at Starburst Foundation. It's quite long, here's a snippet below.
    I've highlighted a couple of keys phrases that have a more personal meaning for me and are probably why he came to mind this morning...

Astrophysicist Paul Alex LaViolette, PhD has passed away
    8 November 1947 – 19 December 2022

Quote Paul Alex LaViolette, a Doctorate of Philosophy in Systems Science, was an astrophysicist, an inventor and a philosopher whose thinking was outside the box: a Renaissance Man. Dr. LaViolette was president of the Starburst Foundation under whose aegis he had been conducting interdisciplinary research in physics, astronomy, ecology, climatology, systems theory, psychology and ancient mythology. He is the originator of theories in areas of astronomy, physics, geology, and cognitive psychology which have been published in various professional journals and provide explanations to various thus far inadequately answered questions. His published books and articles explain the theories he has put forth and in them he substantiates each tenant in detail based on extensive, in-depth painstaking research. His book titles include: Genesis of the Cosmos: the Ancient Science of Continuous Creation (first print published as Beyond the Big Bang), Subquantum Kinetics, Earth Under Fire, Decoding the Message of the Pulsar, and Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion which was an Amazon top seller the first year and presents a comprehensive study of advanced propulsion systems propelling unconventional flying objects and classified craft such as the B-2 bomber and other advanced craft such as those seen around Area 51. He had also edited “A Systems View of Man,” essays by systems theorist Ludwig von Bertalanffy. Some of Paul’s books have been published in several languages including but not limited to Greek and Russian. His publications are detailed on his website etheric.com.

Paul served as a solar energy consultant for the UN, the Club of Rome, and the Greek government and had also consulted with Hughes Aircraft Corp. on ways to improve innovation in the company’s work force. He has advised NASA on the advantages of field propulsion technology and participated in the critical review of the Columbia Space shuttle accident.
    Last edited by edina; 8th August 2023 at 00:20.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2023), Chip (8th August 2023), Harmony (8th August 2023), Kuperkai (8th August 2023), Miller (8th August 2023), onawah (8th August 2023), Vangelo (7th August 2023)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul was a bright light and a pioneer in alternative physics. His talks on the secrets of antigravity, electrogravitics as well as his own theory subquantum kinetics are amazing and very informative. The fact that Peter Laviolette (a hockey player) has a wikipedia entry, but Dr Paul LaViolette does not have one, is a telling indicator that the Cabal does not want the masses to know about him. About a week ago, I checked out his book "The Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion" for a third time.

BTW, for those of you not familiar with Dr Paul LaViolette, in 2009 he had a legendary interview with Mel Fabregas of Veritas Radio where they were disconnected 19 times. Here is Mel's description of the events:
    Important News- Mel gets disconnected 19 times during Dr. Paul LaViolette's interview

And here is a post from Project Avalon on the disrupted interview:
    Sabotage to Dr. Paul LaViolette's interview with VERITAS

While I've heard snippets of the 2009 interview with Mel Fabregas, I've never found the whole (interrupted) interview. If anyone has it, please post it and maybe upload it to the Project Avalon Library. Project Avalon has a few things on Dr Paul LaViolette here, but may of his talks are missing.

You will be missed Paul, and I won't forget you.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2023), edina (8th August 2023), Harmony (8th August 2023), Matthew (8th August 2023), Miller (8th August 2023), onawah (8th August 2023), pabranno (8th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4