Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stepping into our power through controlling our contracts

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Default Stepping into our power through controlling our contracts

Greetings to all Avalonions,

This being my first post, my intention is to bring a little of my perspective to the table
    with a view to gauging what others know of this subject and how I can bring something positive to this excellent forum - testing the water, so to speak.

I have seen the footage where Bill talks of the point in this 'disclosure movement', where we have arrived at a fairly comprehensive picture of the nature and scale of the deception. Whilst gaining further knowledge is still crucially important - to know the problem being to half solve it, his analogy of more detailed information equating to finer pixilation of an already visible picture, resonates with me.

In keeping with the stated Project Avalon goal of seeking solutions beyond disclosure,
    I would like to share my perception of solutions and remedies that already exist if
    we know where to look. In a word, the control paradigm being manifest through CONTRACT.

If one considers two people engage in conversation and one takes a position on a
    certain topic. The other either agrees or disagrees with that position. This agreement
    is the fundamental aspect of any contract and indicates how every aspect of our
    existence is regulated by our consent, although we may be completely unaware of what
    we have consented to.

These invisible contracts are what the elite use to control the flow of energy and divert it toward specific goals and interests which, more often than not, wouldn't be in our best
    interest.

The means by which they gain our consent? An UNQUALIFIED SIGNATURE.
    Anyone familiar with banking will be aware of the role endorsing a signature plays in
    the authority/ or restriction of, conveyed thereby - yet every day we tender
    documents with a plain unqualified signature to all sorts of corporate entities.

If one considers the word corp/oration [dead man/ speaking], a pile of papers, perhaps -
    why would we volunteer consent to be managed by dead entities.

I recently had the opportunity to participate in radio blog interview where I gave brief
    overview of my perspective on this huge subject - it's only 1/2 hour long.

http://www.carmenwyld.com/radio-show
    archived in the blogtalk radio - an interview with Mark on sovereignty.

This informal chat with Carmen is a glimpse at where my head is at and I welcome the opportunity to discuss further with anyone interested in this subject.

Regards

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Anchor (8th December 2013), Billy (9th December 2013), Bob (7th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), Eram (7th December 2013), Fairy Friend (8th December 2013), genevieve (7th December 2013), gripreaper (7th December 2013), halffull (7th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2013), Kalamos (7th December 2013), karelia (7th December 2013), Kristo (7th December 2013), learninglight (7th December 2013), Limor Wolf (7th December 2013), mosquito (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), onawah (7th December 2013), Robin (7th December 2013), Rollo (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Spiral of Light (7th December 2013), spiritguide (7th December 2013), spiritwind (7th December 2013), Wind (8th December 2013), Zelig (7th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Stepping into our power through controlling our contracts

Welcome Zanshin. I'm really encouraged that this information is becoming more in the forefront. Please avail yourself of sigma6 writings as he is really been bringing this to light here at Avalon. I support him and am excited to hear what else you have to say on this subject.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (7th December 2013), Kalamos (7th December 2013), Kristo (7th December 2013), learninglight (7th December 2013), Limor Wolf (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), onawah (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Wind (8th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hello Zanshin,

Thank you for your important message, you are a true messanger. As Gripreaper said above, I am also looking forward to indulge more in adopting these understandings to the core and acting them, being them. The time is now.

It feels as if your wisdom comes from a hard gained experience and I found the choice of your 'fictitious world which reflects the truth' examples of 'The wizard of Oz' and 'Alice in wonderland' interesting..

You are right, those fictions reflect much more then just a nice piece of stories , this is after all the nature of the program

Take care and welcome to Avalon ~

Limor

P.S

Attaching the link to the ' The United collective' a freedom project, you recommended at the end of the show

http://unitedcollective.wordpress.com/

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), karelia (7th December 2013), Kristo (7th December 2013), learninglight (7th December 2013), mosquito (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Spiral of Light (7th December 2013), Wind (8th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Hi Zanshin,
    I became interested in the whole field of individual rights, and how we are duped into accepting the deals proffered.
    In the U.K there is the getoutofdebtforfree.org people, based on Mary Croft's work-John Harris and the Freeman movement-
    some of the thinking is flawed, and the assumptions plain wrong-but it all points to the idea that we have had our freedom taken,
    we are slaves and we can strive to attain true independent mobility and freedom. I have taken heart from it all-

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Cognitive Dissident (7th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), karelia (7th December 2013), learninglight (7th December 2013), Limor Wolf (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Spiral of Light (7th December 2013), Wind (8th December 2013), Zanshin (8th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you Gripreaper and Limor for the welcome.

Yes Limor testing some of these concepts has resulted in experience that was hard gained, though the successes gained along the way have been empowering. The anger and aggression displayed by certain public officials seems to be based in fear and scarcity - as though they know they are confronted with a truth that will shatter the very paradigms they structure their existence around, but they just can't grasp it. They'll get there in time

Grimreaper I checked out some of Sigma6's post and as I suspected there are some amongst this crew well versed in the commercial aspect of society. As Sigma6 has shown, it is all trust law(a specific form of contract law) and our failure to rebut presumption as to which role we are playing at any given time.

The challenge I find is trying to pare these concepts down to a bare simplicity for ease of dispersal amongst the greatest number of people.

One of the greatest obstacles I have found is the concept of constitutional 'rights'.
    Where a definition of a constitutor is one who passes on a debt to a third party - in a bankruptcy reorganization, when the debt is rolled over every 70 years (for nations), the constitution is in place to limit the power of the corporate entity (government) responsible for administering the nation in bankruptcy.

When we submit an application to register for citizenship of that corp./govt. we give up our creator given rights for the benefits and privileges of being a citizen.
    But - here's the kicker - only if we think we are the citizen. The biggest challenge for most is to come to grips with the citizen being a facade or person/a or vessel that we use to operate in this commercial game. I am not a citizen, I have a citizenship - I am not a person, I have a person - I am not the vessel, I am the captain of the vessel. As long as I don't cause any harm I have the right to use this vessel to navigate the high sea (holy see) of commerce as I see fit.

Citizens don't have rights and the constitution doesn't guarantee rights to anyone. Once we get our heads around the fictitious nature of the corporate entities known as government/ citizens/ drivers/ taxpayers etc. it becomes patently obvious that the living being cannot possibly be the paper entity and should only be signing for that entity in a restricted capacity - as the authority entitled to use said entity. Further, to claim to be the fiction demonstrates incompetence at best or worse evidences perjury thereby negating any hope of remedy.
    Conversely signing government forms - By: Joe Bloggs All rights reserved -or one of various other restrictive signatures clearly demonstrates a separation between the fictitious entity and the real being who is exercising their rights to operate the entity to achieve certain commercial objectives.

And that's trying to keep it simple,
    regards,

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), gripreaper (7th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), Limor Wolf (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), Robin (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Spiral of Light (7th December 2013), Wind (8th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Galaxyhorse,
    yes I agree there are many concepts that need fine tuning at best or just plain discarding, however there is much truth there also. Once we swallow that red pill
    there's no turning back and standing on the shoulders of giants, as they say, the more of us gaining awareness will create an unstoppable momentum, coupled with
    access to all the key areas of knowledge required to burst this dam wide open.

Consider this - have we had our freedom taken from us, or have we consented to slavery through our consent, or simply through our failure to rebut presumption?
    If the later is so what does it take to correct the record and reclaim our power? He who fails to assert his rights, has none.
    If all our energy is held in trust on our behalf and we have never contacted the trustee how can said trustee know what projects to direct that energy into?
    All power to you!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), gripreaper (7th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), Limor Wolf (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Thankyou Mark!!! Here, here! What you discuss resonates with me very much...

Unfortunately we do not even have the opportunity to disagree or deny our Contract drawn up as soon as were birthed! And soon after (in my neck of the wood) prison numbers..opps I mean SS (social security) numbers are assigned. Haha got to laugh, SOCIAL SECURITY...in all truthfulness there is NOTHING SOCIALLY SECURE ABOUT THIS SYSTEM

There's so much to this, I appreciate your perspective...

Last year I received a 300 check for the mortgage mishap that happened between 2007-2009 here in the US. I lost my home, lol like it was mine!?
    So my compensation, a 300 dollar check!! Me as well as millions of others. This paper (check) represented so much vileness and suppression to not only me but the millions caught up in it, I decided to burn it on video! I tell u it meant so much more then just the mere act of burning it. Incidentally last month, those buggers sent me another check!! I suppose I had not cashed it, so they sent another one...Hummmmmmm what shall I do with this one?! Lol

Another burning in the name of everyone who was subject to this menagerie perhaps? A real ceremony aye?!

So I understand the weight of just a piece of paper, signatures, and consent. Some are in fear of chip implants...I don't see this as much difference compared to what has been happening in our past---it just seems to be an updated version of WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN GOING ON. OR even perhaps an in your face representation of it, as we have been cataloged and chipped already..

Well id love to know where the curtain is, so someone can play the role of Dorothy and take this system we call life and freedom down. Yup why don't we see that part of the story unfold
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), norman (7th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), Zanshin (8th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi again Zanshin,

I believe you touch the core of the matter of our reality as a matrix. The vast majority of this planet's inhbitants due to the inserted structure of paradigms is so completely associated with the systems and our limited identities within it, that any attempt of removal of this joint identity (human-sytem combined) will be considered something like a complex brain suregery and as a threat to the well being of the individual (slave) and of society.

The concepts that you talk about requires a different perspective in two levels, the one is the commercial aspect as you called it and the other aspect is that of the expanded consciousness of ourselves as interdimansional beings. Now, I wonder which understanding needs to come first.. is it enough that society will transform it's knowledge only in the physical level by contemplating the rules and laws and our citizens rights and changing them in order to achieve more freedom, or should we obtain this freedom by deeply knowing the sheer fact that no one can take it from us, since anything that is not confined to the physical form can't be taken in the first place

These are just some thoughts that crossed my mind when reading your posts, there is no need to answer, no worries

I dare say that we are able to remove our consent and separate our identities, shall we desire it, from the corporate entities, yes, by also removing our written signatures from the papers, but primarily it has to do with removing our personal energy signature from it. I think it might be what what you are implying to yourself.

Quote Originally posted by Zanshin: " some of these concepts has resulted in experience that was hard gained, though the successes gained along the way have been empowering. The anger and aggression displayed by certain public officials seems to be based in fear and scarcity - as though they know they are confronted with a truth that will shatter the very paradigms they structure their existence around, but they just can't grasp it. They'll get there in time"
    I appreciate this well earned wisdom, thank you so much. It very well resonates. It appears that we are all on the same road facing the same direction, but each is immersed in a different kind of a game, but, yes, we will all get there, in time.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th December 2013 at 13:56.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), GreenGuy (8th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), lelmaleh (8th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (7th December 2013), Zanshin (8th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi CD7,
    sounds like that check is their commercial offer as consideration for the home they stole from you - if you cash the cheque you are deemed to accept
    the offer. The alternative would be to return their offer with a counteroffer of demand for say $300 000.00 for damages

It was always your home and you still have an interest in that home - there is no statute of limitations in commerce. All they ever had was a claim to a
    position on the legal title (10%) against your possessory title (90%). The fact that there was never full disclosure in the contract means their claim
    was fraudulent anyway! Mortgages are a tricky deal but people are having success around the world against the banksters even if only monetary
    compensation after the fact.

All that said though, many are just relieved to no longer have the stress of trying to make ends meet or the considerable investment of time and energy
    needed to take these pirates on. This is exactly what they rely upon but sometimes the release from attachment to the material is more spiritually
    empowering than any vengeance trip could ever be.

Here's to tearing down that curtain...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), CD7 (7th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), gripreaper (7th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Wise words Limor,

Interesting that perhaps the basic laws of contract apply at multiple levels - where nothing happens without our consent and we have no
    other choice than to own our experiences and take responsibility for our decisions.

I had the privilege of listen to Winston Shrout talk about this - where he referred to beings on other levels basically waiting for us to get
    it together as a respectful, cohesive collective before they would ever consider engaging in contract with us.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), Limor Wolf (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Then you must be aware, as you indicated in your blog interview linked in the OP, that you know of the three trusts set up by the Vatican in the 1600's. The energy of these trusts are imbedded in the very DNA of this planet and have never been rebutted.

You see, trusts operate not only in the visible portion of the light spectrum which our five senses can see and feel, but also the quantum, the matrix, the area the controllers spend so much time keeping us away from.

Those like Santos Bonacci and others, who recommend breaking that curse through "Notices and Declarations" sent to all the fictitious entities who have stolen our energy, is one way, the other is to declare it to yourself internally, make every effort to learn and study the truth about the commercial realm and how it operates energetically, and quit acquiescing to it in every part of your life.

To realize the power in our signature is very important. It is the very energetic life blood which makes all commerce possible. Understanding bankruptcy, all the 70 year waves since the trusts of the 1600's, gives us clues as to what happened on September 11, 2001, why the big mess back in the early 1930's, then the civil war days of the 1860's, and further on back into Europe. It all makes sense then.

But, I always want to add this disclaimer and caveat to those who choose to go down this rabbit hole, which is; extracting yourself from the fiction requires self determination, self responsibility, and total and complete passion for being who you truly are. The fictitious system has benefits and privileges, and all commerce is intertwined with the fictitious side. Most who have tried, have found they cannot operate in commerce as a fully discharged slave, and take on the responsibility of doing that within themselves and by themselves. Most find it too difficult.

Those who have succeeded, find out that they can no longer engage the property of the state (which is you) without creating a commercial liability, so therefore they ride off into the sunset are are never heard from again. So, no one who has actually done it can teach you how. When you are standing on the very threshold of the abyss, only you know you are standing there and only you know what the next step entails. Once you cross over, there is no coming back.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 7th December 2013 at 17:19.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), Limor Wolf (7th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), sandy (8th December 2013), Selene (10th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Zanshin (8th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Zanshin et al.--

Any suggestions regarding how to handle renewing a driver's license?

I'm not ready to buck the system full force, but it grates on me to "have to" get a driver's license in order to avoid complications. I don't drive (i.e., I'm not operating my vehicle commercially), I just travel.

Any thoughts on the validity of signing my driver's license and including "All rights reserved" on it? Or, "without prejudice UCC 1-308" or something?

Welcome, Zanshin!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), Crystine (7th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), Zanshin (8th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Gripreaper,
    you obviously have a firm grasp of the history of this control system and the way it permeates all levels and dimensions.
    I see two lines of thought within the community - where say; Santos Bonacci, Frank O'Collins, Tammi Pepperman and Kurt Kalenbach appear to advocate stepping right outside the paradigm by claiming life, be living, rebutting all assumptions, and presumptions of consent to the fiction. As you say, this is a position that requires commitment and will necessitate a total restructuring of how one conducts their affairs.
    Conversely Creditors in Commerce, Winston Shrout, Christian Walters and others advocate the inherent neutrality of a system which has evolved with the consent of each and every participant. They appear to advocate using the system to our advantage by taking back control using the remedies already available, once we know where to look. This is the direction I resonate with, where if I take back control of the vessel, then who has a superior security interest in that vessel over mine? If no one steps forward (and how can a fiction step anywhere?), then providing I do no harm, I claim the unalienable, Creator given right to do as I please.

You also cut to the core of this knowledge - where the simple knowing of who we are is the essence of stepping into our power and all the fiction simply falls away from this truth.

Along these lines Genevieve, who has the power to tell me how to sign anything?
    When dealing with public officials a little strategy is sometimes helpful. If you were to sign a new bank key card, maybe a library card etc. in the way you choose, then this can be tendered as evidence you always sign this way. Beyond that asking a reluctant official why they feel they can tell you how to sign. Followed with are you refusing to let me sign that way? Are sure you are not harming me by refusing?
    By staying in the question the burden of proof always falls on the other party.
    And how can there be any proof within the fiction? Can they ever prove a claim?

As to how one chooses to restrict ones sig/nature (no nature - signing for the fiction, as opposed to an autograph) I feel- By: [signature] is essential as it defines the separation of the party signing from the fiction being signed for.
    I feel All rights reserved covers all bases and tend to avoid statutory references unless I have a very specific qualification of signature in mind.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), CD7 (8th December 2013), genevieve (7th December 2014), karelia (8th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), sandy (8th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Conversely Creditors in Commerce, Winston Shrout, Christian Walters and others advocate the inherent neutrality of a system which has evolved with the consent of each and every participant.
    Yes, when someone wishes to create controversy with you by presenting you with an offer to join in a controversy, many advocate the "no thank you" approach, I'm not interested in creating controversy with you and arguing in your court. They counter to conditionally accept the offer upon proof of claim (an actual injury of another human) or offer their fictitious birth certificate as tender.

They appear to advocate using the system to our advantage by taking back control using the remedies already available, once we know where to look.
    Yes, accepted for value, or compelling the trustee to clear the record and discharge the controversy, standing outside jurisdiction via special appearance, etc. Many ways to stay our of controversy and not dance with the energy while remaining in honor and removing the energetic charge. Winston Shrout and Christian Walters are great resources.

This is the direction I resonate with, where if I take back control of the vessel, then who has a superior security interest in that vessel over mine? If no one steps forward (and how can a fiction step anywhere?), then providing I do no harm, I claim the unalienable, Creator given right to do as I please.
    This is essentially the direction I am going as well, as I am still "in commerce" and still accepting Federal Reserve Fiat public debt instruments in exchange for my energy, which I then exchange for goods and services with others who still believe that fiat dollars have value. I do not have any debt at interest, and do not offer my signature as much as possible. I have no bank accounts, no credit cards and no mortgage.

I'm currently attempting to extricate myself from the drivers license, which is not going so well. The dept of transportation refuses to give me the MCO title and continues to threaten me with suspension if I don't carry force placed insurance and registration.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), CD7 (8th December 2013), karelia (8th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), Zanshin (8th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

The purpose of this film is not to provide legal advice, nor is it to simply educate, but rather as inspirational fuel. To become more of what we already are.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Zanshin (8th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thank you Rollo for such an inspiring link.
    Robert's eloquent presentation makes this information accessible. Simplifying this deception is no small feat - one need only consider how
    completely the false paradigm permeates the very fabric of our society.

Forgive me though if I add a small, constructive critique - as it is through subtlety and nuance this deception has prevailed for so long.

Robert espouses the value of the natural person over the artificial person - a valid position though perhaps incomplete. If the word person
    is used, does that not still define a fictitious creation?

Perhaps an 'in the beginning ' analogy where man in the Garden of Eden takes from the tree of knowledge, gains the knowing of good and
    evil and steps out of the garden into the commercial world of judgement, away from origin where all simply exists.

Where the Creator is all knowing and all pervasive, does not the naming of the Creator as God, Allah, Jehovah attempt to limit the unlimitable?

Similarly, am I the named vessel or am I the essence/spirit/life force of unlimitable potential that gives life to the vessel?

So back on point - where the only thing that can be put into a trust is an inanimate res/corpus, the dual level trust system operating in society today creates a dual level fiction of natural person/artificial person.

I have seen evidence to suggest initial success with certain strategies only
    prevails until the judiciary gets up to speed.

Not to be negative though - we just need to keep stepping to the next level until
    this sorcery is completely undone.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 9th December 2013 at 03:04. Reason: Correcting lack of posting skill

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), CD7 (9th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), gripreaper (9th December 2013), karelia (9th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

http://www.scribd.com/doc/98971379/Dual-Trust-Diagram

Here is a link to Jack Smith's dual trust diagram where the Oz characters'

Lion = the living being
    Tinman = the natural person
    Strawman = the artificial person

I like to think of the only thing below the line being boats/vessels floating on the
    'Holy See' of commerce - with all flotsam and jetsam fair game for salvage and
    subject to the rules of the captain of the salvage vessel. Citizens aboard the Citizenship perhaps?

If one considers the Bar Society as a vessel, and the courtroom as a ship in dry dock -
    what is really happening when we cross the bar and sit in the witness dock?

Where Admiralty centers around electricity, salt and water - the movement of currency through charges
    and discharges in circuit courts etc. reveals a different perspective.

The Bar Society headquarters - Temple Bar in the City of London was founded by the Knights Templar-
    flags: red cross on white, and skull & bones. Originally granted letters of marque to pillage and plunder
    in the name of the King, the first pirates - it would appear that not much has changed! So apparently
    piracy is not only alive and well but perfectly legal!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), CD7 (9th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), gripreaper (9th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), sigma6 (9th December 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Thankyou Mark!!! Here, here! What you discuss resonates with me very much...

Unfortunately we do not even have the opportunity to disagree or deny our Contract drawn up as soon as were birthed! And soon after (in my neck of the wood) prison numbers..opps I mean SS (social security) numbers are assigned. Haha got to laugh, SOCIAL SECURITY...in all truthfulness there is NOTHING SOCIALLY SECURE ABOUT THIS SYSTEM

There's so much to this, I appreciate your perspective...

Last year I received a 300 check for the mortgage mishap that happened between 2007-2009 here in the US. I lost my home, lol like it was mine!?
    So my compensation, a 300 dollar check!! Me as well as millions of others. This paper (check) represented so much vileness and suppression to not only me but the millions caught up in it, I decided to burn it on video! I tell u it meant so much more then just the mere act of burning it. Incidentally last month, those buggers sent me another check!! I suppose I had not cashed it, so they sent another one...Hummmmmmm what shall I do with this one?! Lol

Another burning in the name of everyone who was subject to this menagerie perhaps? A real ceremony aye?!

So I understand the weight of just a piece of paper, signatures, and consent. Some are in fear of chip implants...I don't see this as much difference compared to what has been happening in our past---it just seems to be an updated version of WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN GOING ON. OR even perhaps an in your face representation of it, as we have been cataloged and chipped already..

Well id love to know where the curtain is, so someone can play the role of Dorothy and take this system we call life and freedom down. Yup why don't we see that part of the story unfold
    Perfect example your intuition is correct... my interpretation is this... to accept $300 is to accept their offer and finalize and release them of any further liability... I would go back and demand more... the $300 is proof that they have admitted liability... Everything is open to negotiation, get a litigation lawyer and ask how much he can get and promise him a commission, if he wants any money up front tell him to take a hike and find another lawyer... that's the only way you are going to know if there is any money there...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), CD7 (9th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), karelia (9th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), Zanshin (9th December 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    Zanshin et al.--

Any suggestions regarding how to handle renewing a driver's license?

I'm not ready to buck the system full force, but it grates on me to "have to" get a driver's license in order to avoid complications. I don't drive (i.e., I'm not operating my vehicle commercially), I just travel.

Any thoughts on the validity of signing my driver's license and including "All rights reserved" on it? Or, "without prejudice UCC 1-308" or something?

Welcome, Zanshin!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

If you can get it on the signature section it can absolutely make a difference, but you should understand the underlying interpretation... they use to drive up check my plates and drive away... but they will jump down your throat if you make a misstep, that they interpret as criminal as that has a different interpretation, but any kind of tickets, can be blown away doing a process, and having that on the signature is part of that process... all your tickets can be dealt with as an administrative process after that...
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th December 2013 at 05:27.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), genevieve (7th December 2014), karelia (9th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), Zanshin (9th December 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Gripreaper,
    you obviously have a firm grasp of the history of this control system and the way it permeates all levels and dimensions.
    I see two lines of thought within the community - where say; Santos Bonacci, Frank O'Collins, Tammi Pepperman and Kurt Kalenbach appear to advocate stepping right outside the paradigm by claiming life, be living, rebutting all assumptions, and presumptions of consent to the fiction. As you say, this is a position that requires commitment and will necessitate a total restructuring of how one conducts their affairs.
    Conversely Creditors in Commerce, Winston Shrout, Christian Walters and others advocate the inherent neutrality of a system which has evolved with the consent of each and every participant. They appear to advocate using the system to our advantage by taking back control using the remedies already available, once we know where to look. This is the direction I resonate with, where if I take back control of the vessel, then who has a superior security interest in that vessel over mine? If no one steps forward (and how can a fiction step anywhere?), then providing I do no harm, I claim the unalienable, Creator given right to do as I please.
    If only it were that simple, but that is the general idea...

Quote You also cut to the core of this knowledge - where the simple knowing of who we are is the essence of stepping into our power and all the fiction simply falls away from this truth.

Along these lines Genevieve, who has the power to tell me how to sign anything?
    No one can tell you how to execute a legal contract...and if they tried to coerce you otherwise could be be a breach/violation of your right, but if they coerce you and then you cave... that would be considered consent and agreement...

Quote When dealing with public officials a little strategy is sometimes helpful. If you were to sign a new bank key card, maybe a library card etc. in the way you choose, then this can be tendered as evidence you always sign this way. Beyond that asking a reluctant official why they feel they can tell you how to sign. Followed with are you refusing to let me sign that way? Are sure you are not harming me by refusing?
    By staying in the question the burden of proof always falls on the other party.
    And how can there be any proof within the fiction? Can they ever prove a claim?
    Good suggestion, and strategy (having a signature card handy...)

Quote As to how one chooses to restrict ones sig/nature (no nature - signing for the fiction, as opposed to an autograph) I feel- By: [signature] is essential as it defines the separation of the party signing from the fiction being signed for.
    I feel All rights reserved covers all bases and tend to avoid statutory references unless I have a very specific qualification of signature in mind.
    Personally I would go with without prejudice for: [signature] but looking at adding "in trust" but some paperwork may be needed to show that trust and you might want to start learning more about trust because that is a whole different way to operate... (but definitely the way to go imo...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th December 2013 at 05:30.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2013), genevieve (9th December 2013), karelia (9th December 2013), RunningDeer (9th December 2013), Zanshin (9th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast