+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Animal Communicator - Anna Breytenbach

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Animal Communicator - Anna Breytenbach

This is the most touching and beautiful thing I've seen in a long while. If you have ten minutes spare please do watch this clip, and if you like it I have put a link to the full documentary below.

Anna Breytenbach provides what can only be described as inconclusive proof that animals have thoughts, feelings and intelligence and are able to communicate via the universal language of thought and intention. Sooner or later we're going to figure out that it was us that were the dumb ones all along, blinded to the universal language.

Watch the full documentary here

Best wishes,
    MorningFox
    Last edited by MorningFox; 9th December 2013 at 23:26.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

Abhaya (9th December 2013), Freed Fox (9th December 2013), Gardener (10th December 2013), gittarpikk (10th December 2013), kemo (12th December 2013), Lefty Dave (10th December 2013), Libico (12th December 2013), mab777 (10th December 2013), nancyb (10th December 2013), norman (9th December 2013), ROMANWKT (10th December 2013), Sebastion (10th December 2013), seehas (9th December 2013), sunflower (10th December 2013), tcjim1 (10th December 2013), Timreh (10th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,696 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: The Animal Communicator - Anna Breytenbach

Yes ! yes ! yes !
    “one should indeed be silent, but not about anything” - Otto Neurath

"The problem with stuff that is meant to be idiot proof is that it immediately stimulates the development of new and improved idiots" - bluetroll

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Abhaya (9th December 2013), Timreh (10th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 times in 393 posts

This was posted before by calamus. But I am all for this repost because it is in fact one of the more amazing/touching things i have seen recently.

Will make you see your pets in a whole new light. And If u don't have pets it will make u want them! (In my experience any way )

Original thread

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post759885

I also highly recommend watching the full documentary rather then just then leopard clip. Because if u only watch the first clip u will have to watch the full movie soon as ur done any way haha
    Last edited by Abhaya; 9th December 2013 at 23:35.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Calamus (9th December 2013), Freed Fox (10th December 2013), MorningFox (9th December 2013), norman (10th December 2013), Timreh (10th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I thought it might have been posted before but searched her name and nothing came up.

I agree that a re-post can't hurt, for those who haven't seen it, and those who welcome a reminder. It's a really beautiful video.

It's humorous that humans ignorantly walk the earth thinking we are the most intelligent when we are probably the only beings here not in touch with everything else.

Last edited by MorningFox; 10th December 2013 at 01:32.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

Abhaya (10th December 2013), Calamus (9th December 2013), Freed Fox (10th December 2013), Timreh (10th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,207 times in 253 posts

Now I want to try and master this with my two dogs and any other animal I can come in contact with.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

Abhaya (10th December 2013), Timreh (10th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 times in 393 posts

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)
    Now I want to try and master this with my two dogs and any other animal I can come in contact with.
    Lol I was trying it on crows in the mall parking lot the day after I watched it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

LivioRazlo (10th December 2013), Timreh (10th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Man,,, that was good!.... and the full doc was even better....

Now I know what I am feeling that I have felt in the past around some animals...Its an uncanny sense...and its there...This documentary give me a new reason to explore those feelings/senses

I actually felt this a few times (rare) when I could zero in to my severely handicapped (now deceased) daughter. (cerebral palsy) and could not communicate verbally ...
    I got to experience it one more time just before she passed. She and her mom(my ex) was in the hospital... Mom with terminal cancer...and my daughter with pneumonia.

I , and her nurses were able to help her get better (with the care of a great hospital) to go home (they had a new house and she really liked home--built by Habitat for Humanity)...took about a month to get her well enough.

When I took her home...and turned her over to her nurses...she sat in her chair ..and was happy....but I knew she wondered where her mom was. I tried to project that to her. I think she then realized over a few days...mom was not coming home..

Since it was an upcoming holiday and a month in the hospital every day/night, My wife and I went to SC to visit her family....we spent 2 days...and when we got back on Sunday night... was going to go visit my daughter on Monday. On Monday morning early I received a call...she had passed...and had did so peacefully in the night. Her mom passed 2 weeks later..and they were buried side by side.

we have this ability...but we have lost the use of it... we need to be more aware of it and get reconnected

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Abhaya (10th December 2013), Gardener (10th December 2013), LivioRazlo (10th December 2013), markoid (10th December 2013), MorningFox (10th December 2013), Timreh (10th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread