+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where Is Your Fulcrum?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Where Is Your Fulcrum?

How do folks here maintain keeping up with their quest for knowledge and the truth behind TPTB and their end game strategies (which now covers almost every aspect of our lives on this planet and of the planet as well) . . . how do you balance all of this with the idea that simply by pondering these issues we provide energy to them/for them?

This is assuming one subscribes to the idea that we influence our own realities through the very thoughts we think; it seems that many here do (self included).

The more I research DNA, consciousness, and energy fields (BTW: great thread Vivek!), the more I wonder about this. Lately I have actually been worrying that I am doing more harm than good by digging deeper. However, as it has been said many times here before: once one opens that door it is nearly impossible to close it. I can’t imagine stopping my quest but I would if I knew it was what was best.

I do believe that their must be darkness to have light. I have also read folks here express their beliefs that in order for everything to work itself out, their end-game must be played out. If part of their game is to have us searching for answers in order to provide energy to their dark ideas...well, having a child and thinking about this just plain scares me (insert the "fear is what they want" speech here).

I don't know where I stand on this but feel that it is time to make a decision. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Infinite love to you all!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

Agape (10th December 2013), Anchor (10th December 2013), camper (15th December 2013), Crystine (10th December 2013), donk (10th December 2013), heyokah (10th December 2013), Kalamos (10th December 2013), Selene (10th December 2013), Shannow (10th December 2013), skippy (18th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th December 2013), william r sanford72 (10th December 2013), Wind (10th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Where Is Your Fulcrum?

A good place to draw positive energy is from the conviction that your knowledge and your actions contribute to a better tomorrow for our offspring.

It's not always possible to know how much we help, or how far is far enough in terms of fighting evil and ignorance.

The problem with staying in the dark is that it's a lonely pleasure. Discourse, that is, interaction and knowledge, can be shared.
    Ignorance is a rather difficult balance to maintain in the presence of others.

Your question is a good one. Lots of "conspiracy theorists" are very emotional and non-discreet. This only helps the enemy. It gives the accusers a face to slap.
    But at the same time, we all risk a bit of criticism -- even when we point out the obvious.

For example, in Galileo's time, it wasn't so much a conspiracy (I hope) that kept people ignorant of science and the solar system. It was ignorance, and yes, the dumbing down was partly deliberate... but after a while, even the Church recognized the value of scientific discovery, and realized that it doesn't fundamentally exclude and of their doctrines.
    In fact, constant progress and constant change = constant source of dialogue and moneymaking for the Church and Government.

So even the act of discovery can be a distraction in the right hands.

I guess our job is to take the torch out of the wrong hands and hold it high enough to see by.
    High enough for everyone to see by, in fact.

(I am not trying to bash religion; it's just a good example of a factor that has the potential to hinder development).

Personally, I think that if people were less worried about Hell, damnation, and keeping up with the Joneses, Heaven on Earth would be here already.

We need to inform ourselves in order to enforce a happier tomorrow for the highest number of people possible.

I hope I didn't ramble too much or miss the point here, lol. You ask some very good questions.

Perhaps the answer is that we are all very aware, but the focus drifts and this varies from individual to individual.
    That is what makes us different -- and unique -- and valuable as individuals. That unique perspective.

I wish fewer people were giving up on helping the third world countries, and improving our own countries, becoming perhaps less capitalistic !!!

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

If I had a fulcrum, it would not be real

Everything I need is in the moment.

I would like to think that each move from moment to moment is made with the faith that each choice and impetus is correct, necessary and worthwhile.
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th December 2013 at 11:50. Reason: s/moment made/moment is made/
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

camper (15th December 2013), Crystine (10th December 2013), gaiagirl (10th December 2013), Kalamos (10th December 2013), Selene (10th December 2013), Shannow (10th December 2013), skippy (18th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th December 2013), william r sanford72 (10th December 2013), Wind (10th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:45. Reason: added bracketed rant.. sigh

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Becky (10th December 2013), camper (15th December 2013), Crystine (10th December 2013), gaiagirl (10th December 2013), heyokah (10th December 2013), skippy (18th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th December 2013), william r sanford72 (10th December 2013), Wind (10th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you for your thoughtful response Tesla:

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    A good place to draw positive energy is from the conviction that your knowledge and your actions contribute to a better tomorrow for our offspring.

It's not always possible to know how much we help, or how far is far enough in terms of fighting evil and ignorance.

The problem with staying in the dark is that it's a lonely pleasure. Discourse, that is, interaction and knowledge, can be shared.
    Ignorance is a rather difficult balance to maintain in the presence of others.
    It's funny that you say this because I am connected to more folks who are like-minded here, now at Avalon. But in my non-online life I have never been more isolated. I guess I am still at that stage where all of my "friends" are still asleep for lack of a better term. I really don't hang out with many actual people anymore...most label me as a conspiracy theorist but I know I just haven't met the right folks yet.

Your question is a good one. Lots of "conspiracy theorists" are very emotional and non-discreet. This only helps the enemy. It gives the accusers a face to slap.
    But at the same time, we all risk a bit of criticism -- even when we point out the obvious.

For example, in Galileo's time, it wasn't so much a conspiracy (I hope) that kept people ignorant of science and the solar system. It was ignorance, and yes, the dumbing down was partly deliberate... but after a while, even the Church recognized the value of scientific discovery, and realized that it doesn't fundamentally exclude and of their doctrines.
    In fact, constant progress and constant change = constant source of dialogue and moneymaking for the Church and Government.
    fascinating...
    So even the act of discovery can be a distraction in the right hands.

I guess our job is to take the torch out of the wrong hands and hold it high enough to see by.
    High enough for everyone to see by, in fact.

(I am not trying to bash religion; it's just a good example of a factor that has the potential to hinder development).

Personally, I think that if people were less worried about Hell, damnation, and keeping up with the Joneses, Heaven on Earth would be here already. I agree, completely.

We need to inform ourselves in order to enforce a happier tomorrow for the highest number of people possible.

I hope I didn't ramble too much or miss the point here, lol. You ask some very good questions.

Perhaps the answer is that we are all very aware, but the focus drifts and this varies from individual to individual.
    That is what makes us different -- and unique -- and valuable as individuals. That unique perspective.

I wish fewer people were giving up on helping the third world countries, and improving our own countries, becoming perhaps less capitalistic !!!
    Again, I agree...I think we would be well served here in the States if more folks from here spent some time in these countries if for nothing other than to gain some damn perspective.

In thinking about this more, there seems to be two facets to the motivation behind my question: a "macro", big-picture reason I ask this as mentioned in the original post. Please note, I certainly don’t believe I personally create all of (or any of) these big issues in the world but that collectively all contribute simply by focussing on them.

There is also a "micro", more personal reason: as it seems that many here at PA have happy, satisfying lives. I want this for myself (and my child as well of course), however it seems that bad things seem to keep happening to both of us (especially concerning our health) and I am beginning to wonder how much of it (if any at all) is a function of how much time I spend researching, writing, and thinking about all of the topics I do.

When it comes down to it, deep down I was wondering if others here felt this way or had a similar experience and came to any personal conclusions that they thought might be helpful...just searching for a way to resolve this conflict in my head.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

Anchor (10th December 2013), camper (15th December 2013), Crystine (10th December 2013), donk (10th December 2013), Kalamos (10th December 2013), skippy (18th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th December 2013), william r sanford72 (10th December 2013), Wind (10th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Some offline quality time is a must. Even if the majority of your education is online.
    I love Wikipedia, PA, and infowars, etc., but "too much of a good thing" can still happen.
    In fact, too much screen time anywhere (TV too!) can cause insomnia and wandering thoughts.
    You should regularly turn everything off (even the router lol) and just enjoy silence.

Musical instruments are a great hobby. But it's still too easy to just walk back to the computer.
    Reading a physical book or newspaper regularly is also a good mental exercise (for de-wiring yourself!).
    Painting, swimming, etc. anything that lets you move in any direction and exercise the full range of thought and motion.

The internet is like wearing blinders and standing in a single file line at the same time;
    it funnels and chutes you around until you don't even remember what your original search was, am I right?
    In "real life" it doesn't matter if something is "recommended" or got "thumbs up" -- you can do whatever the hell YOU want to.

I recommend nature -- a sport, like seeing how many kinds of animals live in a certain place; a pet, even the squirrels in the backyard will do, they love anyone who feeds them; fishing is a bit cruel but very relaxing; etc. Geology can be a sport after a while, lol!

There is nothing more stimulating and thought-provoking than nature.
    All of the math and logic are there, in the raw, and a lot more color and personality than anything constructed online.

that aside, welcome to the Alternative Community and rest assured that it is gaining momentum every time someone finds a place like this.
    The trick is (and take it from an addict) that getting offline time and sleeping/eating properly are at least as important as being positive in your online quest for truth.

The internet is an amazing tool for keeping current and getting the latest information.
    Imagine if autism, for example, had exploded 30 years ago and not today --
    would anyone even know what was going on and find help without the internet?

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Knowledge is power, learning about the dark is giving you knowledge (power) while taking theirs.

It's important not to get too caught up in it (in which case the darkness has power over you).

Just be mindful, as best you can. I think that's the best way. Every time you do something ask yourself why you are doing it. Sometimes it will be for a positive useful purpose to you and yours...sometimes not (that's when it's possible you're giving up your energy)...when you find yourself in this state, make a choice to be acting consciously.

Hope that makes sense and is helpful. My fulcrum is being mindful, always asking of myself and others: what is the purpose of your presence? It has served me. I hope you find clarity on your health issues...you and your family are in my thoughts

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

My answer is ..we have to remain fluid ..flexible . Like an ocean ..

ocean has no fulcrum as such yet encompasses everything,
    it's deep but it can always be deeper ,
    it's vast but it has no limits to respect .
    Such as knowing, the search for knowledge and information has no limits .

If we isolate ourselves from the rest of the world ..and it's always possible to do..
    the chances are that things will turn much worse
    and at the end we won't be able to live on one planet .

Who are 'they' anyway but in my view 'they' are people with short sight and small minds ..even if 'they' see themselves as rather big ,

the only ones they're trying to save is often 'their own' . Companies, family businesses , societies based on the idea that 'they're the chosen ones' . 'They' will survive even if the world goes to hell .

We are here to spread the rumours ..so that everyone has chance at least, to get informed and then it's their choice whether they follow .

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

camper (15th December 2013), Crystine (10th December 2013), gaiagirl (15th December 2013), Kalamos (10th December 2013), skippy (18th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Knowledge is power, learning about the dark is giving you knowledge (power) while taking theirs.

It's important not to get too caught up in it (in which case the darkness has power over you).

Just be mindful, as best you can. I think that's the best way. Every time you do something ask yourself why you are doing it. Sometimes it will be for a positive useful purpose to you and yours...sometimes not (that's when it's possible you're giving up your energy)...when you find yourself in this state, make a choice to be acting consciously.

Hope that makes sense and is helpful. My fulcrum is being mindful, always asking of myself and others: what is the purpose of your presence? It has served me. I hope you find clarity on your health issues...you and your family are in my thoughts
    Thank you donk...this is spot on what I was looking for...I especially like the idea of purpose of presence for self and others...quite helpful as it is a quick, simple, and essential (IMHO, when one really thinks about it) touchstone for any interaction.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

donk (15th December 2013), Kalamos (15th December 2013), skippy (18th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

I was thinking about this thread and the idea it represents on the train this morning and came up with another answer.

Fulcrum implies a point of leverage or balance point for applied forces.

Our multifaceted energy system does resolve down to seven main chakra's (I know there are more) but the seven main ones, and the associated 7 rays can be named after the colors of the rainbow; from Red at the base, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. They are all pretty well known - and it is well known that the Green Ray and the Green Chakra corresponds with the heart.

Many of us have come the the conclusion that the focal point, and solutions to paradox and mystery, our inner knowing and compass is all focussed in the heart, and one can imagine that the heart holds the increasingly material focussed chakras (below the heart) and the increasingly mind/spirit focused chakras above the heart (when one is normally upright) and the heart is the meeting place of these main groups.

I would have to conclude my fulcrum (to the extent I decide it is a real point of reference) is, in fact, the heart.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

skippy (18th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

To stand one's ground.

+ Reply to Thread