+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie: The Objective (2008)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member GNC Harteveld's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Movie: The Objective (2008)

This talk is about the movie 'The Objective'(2008).

First a few quotes i think are correct from around the net:
    Quote Every country in the world has a collected storehouse of stories involving Ghosts, Goblins and things which go bump in the night. In the far East, from the tall rugged mountains of Afghanistan, comes this legendary tale of violent death which re-surfaced in the 21st century. The movie is called " Objective " and tentatively based on the legendary incident, concerning one Dr. William Brydon otherwise known as 'The Massacre at Khourd Caboul.' writer/Director Daniel Myrick tells the story of a C.I.A. operative, Benjamin Keynes (Jonas Ball) who is given a covert assignment to venture into the mountains of Afganistan and find a mystic leader named Mohammad Aban who possess special information concerning the area. Accompanying him will be an elite military team, led by Chief Warrant Officer Wally Hamer (Matt Anderson) and a local guide named Abdul (Chems Zinoune). What begins as a routine reckon mission to find and deliver a mystic leader, develops into a mysterious search, destroy and survive encounter with an ancient, but very powerful stellar phenomenon.
    Quote Many of the events of the film makes sense if you understand occult lore of the Middle East surrounding creatures known as the Djinn.
    Forget about the Aladdin version of the Djinn. Mythological and occult lore of the Djinn is entirely different. Djinn are said to be of fire that doesn't burn. That is an ancient reference to electricity or magnetism. The word jinn in Arabic has the linguistic meaning of 'invisible' and it also shares the same linguistic root as the word 'mad'.
    Let's take a closer look at the movie...
    1) The man in the cave is actually a sorcerer. The beings he was communicating with are the djinn. They are invisible to the naked eye, but they registered on the solider's equipment. He provided them water that turned into sand. Djinn in ancient lore are able to materialize things ranging from food to gemstones. However, they eventually turn to dust.
    2) Evil tribes of the djinn such as the Beni Ghilan (followers of al-Ghoul) are believed to consume dead human flesh.
    3) Ancient records detailing djinn materialization talk about strange sounds like 'buzzing bees' before they appear. In this movie, it is the buzzing sound of a chopper.
    4) Magnetic phenomena....there is a little known Arabic text called the Green Island dating back to medieval morocco. This book talks about a man who was kidnapped by the djinn and taken to a magical island. He was returned to his village many years later. He left behind a make-shift map trying to point out where this magical island was. Modern researchers of the story tried to correlate the map with modern geographic data. They discovered that the instructions placed it somewhere in the middle of the Bermuda triangle. The mountain range appears to be another secret home of the djinn and thus seem to reflect strange magnetic phenomena.
    5) Weird lights...the same old occult texts when discussing djinn manifestation refer to lights that suddenly appear and shine upon the sorcerer from which emerge strange figures (the djinn).
    6) Ending....djinn are reported to have strong telepathic abilities and to be very secretive of their reality. The film's ending is about a man whose brain was scrambled by the djinn after being touched on the forehead by one of them.
    Quote This is an eerie film relying upon a mysterious style and a very wild and remote filming location, namely the southern wastes and deserts of Morocco. The story is ostensibly set in the mountains of Afghanistan, clearly too dangerous as a place to shoot. According to the story, the CIA has detected an alien presence in the Afghanistan mountains, and they know more about it than they are letting on. They send a special ops agent in a major's uniform to command a platoon of special forces 'grunts' and go in search of the alien base. It is in reality a suicide mission, from which no one is expected to return, but the soldiers aren't told that. Mysterious lights begin to appear, which rush towards people and then vanish upwards suddenly. 'Ghosts' and phantoms are glimpsed. The soldiers encounter an elderly shaman sitting alone in a cave. He has a small gold object shaped like an aircraft sitting near him, which the CIA man pockets. It is an enlarged model of the famous gold object found in Colombia, which van Däniken claimed was a model of an ancient spaceship. How this got from South America to Afghanistan is not explained, but then the whole point of the film is that nothing is explained, and it is meant to be like that. Eventually we realize that what are based in the mountains are 'vimanas', namely alien spacecraft, 'vimana' being an ancient Sanskrit word. Ancient Hindu texts refer to these flying machines of the gods in antiquity, and this subject has been discussed in many books for nearly a century. Many UFO enthusiasts claim that vimanas were ancient UFOs. Because they were said to work with 'mercury engines', they have also been associated with the attempts by the Nazi SS to create advanced aircraft and power sources using mercury, and it is not unlikely that the Nazis were attempting to replicate the vimanas described in the ancient texts, since it is known that Himmler and Hitler were advised by some Sanskrit scholars, in connection with their racial mania for 'Ancient Aryans'. Hitler and Himmler were also convinced that Tibet was the origin of Aryan civilisation, hence their many research expeditions to Tibet, and a setting of a base in the neighbouring mountains of Afghanistan fits in with this idea.

STAR and orbit of planets and a Vimana.
    Same as?:

The ships(?) of the beings.

Probably the symbol for the beings and/or their ships.

Looks like Masonic symbol.

Vimana flying towards a hill.

The Hill up close. Probably the location of the entities or Vimana's.

Vimana, Moon and Enochian (angelic) alphabet, same as:
    Last edited by GNC Harteveld; 25th May 2015 at 04:40.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GNC Harteveld For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2015), bodhii71 (10th December 2013), Cidersomerset (17th June 2014), cursichella1 (10th December 2013), Flash (25th May 2015), korgh (20th January 2014), Lifebringer (10th December 2013), Loren (10th December 2013), onawah (10th December 2013), Operator (15th June 2014), phillipbbg (15th June 2014), seko (18th June 2014), sunflower (20th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2014), Zampano (10th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Movie: The Objective (2008)

Halo Orbit (Transfer halo and return to earth), same as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_orbit

Planck constant, same as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_constant

Opening of some kind of dimension.

Vimana (looks like Nazi Bell) on wall?

UFO from painting 'The Crucifixion' The picture on the left i don't recognise, it looks like God on a floating throne.

The location of the anomalies (looks like a crash site of a giant ship).

At the end of the movies they say 'He (the main character) will save us all' as he floats over his bed.
    So what the hell?

Well, i think it's about space and vimana's and a threat.
    The Jinn gave him information and/or abilities (to fly the Vimana?).

It's probably the weirdest movie i've seen.
    Last edited by GNC Harteveld; 31st October 2014 at 01:24.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GNC Harteveld For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2015), lastlegs (18th June 2014), Operator (15th June 2014), ROMANWKT (10th December 2013), Star Tsar (10th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2014), Zampano (10th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Thanks, I just love this stuff. The alphabet of the Enochian(angelic) language as he wrote down the first books of prophecy for humans on the planet.

Wow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Operator (15th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jqhLO4RZgdo#t=3056

Interesting talk about an alien engine that responded to the thoughts and emotions of it's pilots.

It's said that vimana's use this type of engine.

This would link in to the film.

Found another reference on page 12 of 'Vimanas - Ancient Flying Saucers of Atlantis and Lemuria':

Years ago, the Chinese discovered some Sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. According to Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships! Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti- gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man's physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull." According to Hindu Yogis, it is this same "laghima" which enables a person to levitate. Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, called "Astras" by the ancient Indian text could send a detachment of men onto any planet.

ling: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/files/viminas.pdf
    Last edited by GNC Harteveld; 20th January 2014 at 14:32.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GNC Harteveld For This Post:

Operator (15th June 2014), sunflower (20th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I forgot to add the story of the 8 missing soldiers in Afghanistan (just like in the movie) that were moving a Vimana from a cave. In the movie there were also 8 people (6 soldiers, 1 local guide and the CIA guy).
    http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/201...e-2448978.html
    Cavemen only see rocks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GNC Harteveld For This Post:

Operator (15th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

A link to the film:
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (23rd January 2014), Operator (15th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I finally saw that movie yesterday ... I had it stored on my disk for months. But every time we watch a movie
    (with family) some other movie was chosen.

To be honest I did not expect a movie like this. And even after I watched it it took me a while to realize the
    importance of it. I thought it was something similar along the lines of 'Lone Survivor'.
    Ironically 'Lone survivor' got a score of 7.7 on imdb and 'The Objective' only a 5.6 ...
    It should really be the opposite (but hey, it has less gunfights so it's probably less interesting )

Apart from all occult symbolism I think the movie connects some dots ... at least, I think it does ... for me.
    The movie starts with mentioning 9/11 and linking what happens next to it. After progressing into the storyline you will forget
    it but the link is made at the very beginning !

Then the next point I realized is that Afghanistan, the main location of the story line, is important and how it is related to 9/11

Look at the map using this link:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Xi...c12c628413da99

I was thinking about the following questions:
    - What was the soviets' interest in Afghanistan and why they spent so many years/money on attempting to occupy it?
    - Why does China occupy Tibet (east of center)
    - Why do Pakistan and India fight over Kashmir (center on the map)
    - Why does another super power (USA) retry to occupy it?
    - Why does nobody succeed to occupy it?
    - Why are they called sacred mountains in the movie?
    - Why do the Taliban stay out of that territory?
    - Why does the US activity concentrate on the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan?
    - Why has no government (like Pakistan) real governance over that area?

And last but not least, although I cannot connect this dot it's nevertheless remarkable: Jesus is supposed to be buried in Kashmir ...

http://ghalegroup.com/blog/2010/03/3...us-in-kashmir/

And my main question that keeps me busy on a day to day basis is:
    What makes that all countries and intelligence services around the globe hush up about something obvious as 9/11 being an inside job?

Well, in this movie people are zapped away into dust/smoke clouds before their very eyes by invisible(!) Vimanas.

It finally dawned on me that 9/11 was not purely an inside job, done by what we believe to be the cabal.
    Yes, it may have been planned by a cabal and executed with explosives, thermite or other stuff.
    But I think the job was unexpectedly finished by a third party ... and that still scares the hell out of governments worldwide.

They were given a deadline to achieve a certain goal and were dragging their feet in the sand. This was the signal to boost
    their attempts.

It wasn't just a coincidence that the Nazis visited Tibetan monks before WW II and retrieved technical know how and
    a doctrine about a special supreme (Arian) race.

I think that this area from eastern Afghanistan to Tibet may still occupied by a civilization that operate Vimanas ...

There are a lot more thoughts that are popping up in my mind now ...
    Any thoughts by others on this subject?
    Last edited by Operator; 15th June 2014 at 19:42.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th June 2014), fourty-two (25th May 2015), gripreaper (25th May 2015), Hervé (16th June 2014), outerheaven (15th June 2014), seko (18th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

uvg grid point 12 is in that region of pakistan, and it is a nexus point of a whole bunch of nasty ley lines, ones with a tradition of sightings of very nasty critters.

26d 34' 11"N / 67D12'00"E

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...otierra_12.htm

pay particular attention to this map, and it's description:

Quote The lozenge-shaped anomalies of electro-magnetic aber- ration were identified by Ivan Sanderson in the late ‘60s and were the impetus for a worldwide reinvestigation of practical whole earth geometry. A source of confusion has been over the location of equally spaced points zig-zagging the globe 36° from the equator. This is not point latitude but rather the angle of incidence with the equator (as shown above).
    Quote Another area of continuing disappearances and mysterious time-warps is the Devil’s Sea located east of Japan between Iwo Jima and Marcus Island. Here events have become so sinister that the Japanese government has officially designated the area a danger zone. Sanderson theorized that the tremendous hot and cold currents crossing his most active zones might create the electromagnetic gymnastics affecting instruments and vehicles.

His theory is now being balanced against several.

These same areas, in the pattern of an icosahedron, have been mapped out in the Keys of Enoch (1977) by J. J. Hurtak but are explained as natural time-warp contact areas used by the Brotherhood.

It is not unreasonable metaphysical theory to assume a pulse to the universe, an electromagnetic heartbeat which makes time appear to go backward and ahead — for planes of existence to manifest and disappear. What better spots for contact than Sanderson’s? (See illustration #12)

You will note that if you go to google earth, and look at the pacific ocean sea floor, that what is probably the most extensively mapped ocean bottom areas...just happens to coincide with the point in the above map that is off of South America and Chile, just off Easter island.

sorry, you won't see it.

You'll have to download the magnetic anomaly map of the earth, a KMZ file overlay for Google earth, and look at UVG grid point #47 (NDGC world magnetic anomaly map).

You will see that SOMEONE has very very very extensively gone over that area (UVG grid point #47) of the earth's ocean floor, checking for magnetic anomalies.

That grid point exists ONLY as it's sourced mathematical extraction, as a derived point on a map, it has no physical marker. Thus, the magnetic anomaly search and work being centered in that area of the ocean floor --- tells you just about all you need to know.

It is also one of the swirling garbage collection points (dead zones), as well? (Have to check on that)
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th June 2014 at 23:39.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (16th June 2014), noprophet (16th June 2014), Operator (16th June 2014), seko (18th June 2014), Shikasta (18th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

---

Quote ---
    These same areas, in the pattern of an icosahedron, have been mapped out in the Keys of Enoch (1977) by J. J. Hurtak but are explained as natural time-warp contact areas used by the Brotherhood.
    ---
    Thank you for this clue .... something along these lines was already brewing in my mind ...

I was thinking of this brotherhood:

From the movie John Carter

Quote Matai Shang plays an integral part throughout the movie with many abilities and powers. He is a shape-shifter
    and can control actions with his powers. He keeps Sab Than under his belt by bestowing him with a special weapon
    which gives him a great advantage in his battles with Helium. He is described as being a thern but rather than being
    a religious figure only is an alien power who likes to mastermind the destruction of civilizations not only on Mars
    or Barsoom but ultimately on earth or Jasoom.
    Abdul (the guide in the objective):

- There is something wrong.
    - This is wrong.
    - This valley I remember not.
    Intriguing thoughts ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Carmody (16th June 2014), seko (18th June 2014), Shikasta (18th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Just a note to say that the link to YouTube does not work. I did find the movie on SKYPE and it is currently available for streaming and instant play. Fascinating movie. Thanks for bringing it up

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Operator (18th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by GNC Harteveld (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jqhLO4RZgdo#t=3056

Interesting talk about an alien engine that responded to the thoughts and emotions of it's pilots.

It's said that vimana's use this type of engine.

This would link in to the film.

Found another reference on page 12 of 'Vimanas - Ancient Flying Saucers of Atlantis and Lemuria':

Years ago, the Chinese discovered some Sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. According to Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships! Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti- gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man's physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull." According to Hindu Yogis, it is this same "laghima" which enables a person to levitate. Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, called "Astras" by the ancient Indian text could send a detachment of men onto any planet.

ling: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/files/viminas.pdf
    Quote Ralph Ring is a brilliant innovative technician who as a young man in the late 1950s and early 1960s worked closely with Otis T. Carr. With the aid of his small team, Carr, who was himself a protegé of the great inventor Nikola Tesla, built a number of flying disks, which worked.... prior to their experimentation being forcibly terminated by government agents.

In a dramatic experiment, Ring co-piloted a 45 foot disk a distance of ten miles, arriving at their destination instantaneously. Ring, now aged 71, tells his story –the first time it has been reported.
    http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Operator (18th June 2014), seko (18th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

This is the movie not a documentary , unless the people who made this copy
    are trying to tell us something.....

The Objective 2008
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th June 2014 at 22:23.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

fourty-two (25th May 2015), Operator (18th June 2014), seko (18th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This is the movie not a documentary , unless the people who made this copy
    are trying to tell us something.....

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    The Objective 2008
    I think that the best way is to download a torrent and then look for appropriate subtitles.

Subtitles are great, even if the movie is in an understandable language because sometimes
    the audio of movies is not audible.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2015), Cidersomerset (18th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Yes a very interesting movie GNC Harteveld !

Great feedback input Operator, keep trying to connect them Dots!
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I finally saw that movie yesterday ... I had it stored on my disk for months. But every time we watch a movie
    (with family) some other movie was chosen.

To be honest I did not expect a movie like this. And even after I watched it it took me a while to realize the
    importance of it. I thought it was something similar along the lines of 'Lone Survivor'.
    Ironically 'Lone survivor' got a score of 7.7 on imdb and 'The Objective' only a 5.6 ...
    It should really be the opposite (but hey, it has less gunfights so it's probably less interesting )

Apart from all occult symbolism I think the movie connects some dots ... at least, I think it does ... for me.
    The movie starts with mentioning 9/11 and linking what happens next to it. After progressing into the storyline you will forget
    it but the link is made at the very beginning !

Then the next point I realized is that Afghanistan, the main location of the story line, is important and how it is related to 9/11

Look at the map using this link:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Xi...c12c628413da99

I was thinking about the following questions:
    - What was the soviets' interest in Afghanistan and why they spent so many years/money on attempting to occupy it?
    - Why does China occupy Tibet (east of center)
    - Why do Pakistan and India fight over Kashmir (center on the map)
    - Why does another super power (USA) retry to occupy it?
    - Why does nobody succeed to occupy it?
    - Why are they called sacred mountains in the movie?
    - Why do the Taliban stay out of that territory?
    - Why does the US activity concentrate on the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan?
    - Why has no government (like Pakistan) real governance over that area?

And last but not least, although I cannot connect this dot it's nevertheless remarkable: Jesus is supposed to be buried in Kashmir ...

http://ghalegroup.com/blog/2010/03/3...us-in-kashmir/

And my main question that keeps me busy on a day to day basis is:
    What makes that all countries and intelligence services around the globe hush up about something obvious as 9/11 being an inside job?

Well, in this movie people are zapped away into dust/smoke clouds before their very eyes by invisible(!) Vimanas.

It finally dawned on me that 9/11 was not purely an inside job, done by what we believe to be the cabal.
    Yes, it may have been planned by a cabal and executed with explosives, thermite or other stuff.
    But I think the job was unexpectedly finished by a third party ... and that still scares the hell out of governments worldwide.

They were given a deadline to achieve a certain goal and were dragging their feet in the sand. This was the signal to boost
    their attempts.

It wasn't just a coincidence that the Nazis visited Tibetan monks before WW II and retrieved technical know how and
    a doctrine about a special supreme (Arian) race.

I think that this area from eastern Afghanistan to Tibet may still occupied by a civilization that operate Vimanas ...

There are a lot more thoughts that are popping up in my mind now ...
    Any thoughts by others on this subject?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th June 2014), GNC Harteveld (31st October 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Interesting take on the conspiracy angle of the whole 9/11 ,Afghan and Iraq scenario.
    I had seen this movie before but forgot about it, after just watching it again, it reminded
    of me of the hidden agendas we are on sites like this to learn more about imo. The
    speculation about possible hidden knowledge/ET artifacts buried in the vaults of the Bagdad
    museum. The possible 'Star Gate' in the Gulf , the history of the Virmanas and connection
    to the region portrayed in the above movie. It all could be coincidence, but as George
    Noory says " I don't believe in coincidence"...Uhm !

If there was material in the vaults of the museum, a possible way
    to get it and cover your tracks is to loot the building as cover.

Thr Iraq area is one of the speculated basis of the Annunaki..

Ancient Alien Proof In Baghdad Museum

===================================================

Some say the third Reich has morphed into the 4 Reich in 'Corporate America'
    The Pentagon/US Intelligence organised the intergration of knowledge gained
    and used in the Space programme and other areas from the many scientists
    technicians and others brought to the US under project 'Paper Clip' and other
    means of escape from Germany.

Secrets of the Third Reich: The Rediscovery of Vimanas

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th June 2014 at 14:26.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

GNC Harteveld (31st October 2014), seko (18th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

i think i must be 25 to 30 years ago i read about an large ancient spaceship somewhere in orbit, it wasn't the Black Knight satellite.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to GNC Harteveld For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

When I saw this movie , almost 3 years ago for the first time I was awed by the reality perspective and clues hinted at or included , less misguiding than many other pieces of art on the same topic .

Compared to the experience I've gained in my real life encounter ( vis Bodhgaya ET Event Report ) in 2002 and since ,

from human observational perspective , the realistic clues are as following , in no particular order though :

no matter what your culture and technical sophistication here is as of the moment ,

the Spacecraft appears both extremely advanced and very ancient , at the same time .

This is hardly surprising when you realise that it's old enough compared to human evolutionary epoch to appear essentially Timeless .
    Which means that our ancestors may have witnessed more less the same craft thousands of ( terrestrial ) years ago and there's certain observable impact such encounter had ( made ) on their culture ,
    for example : Vedic records and descriptions of Vimanas , Sumerian or Egyptian records trying to describe 'similar' phenomenon ,

however .. it's impossible to deduce from the course of human history that there would be closer communication between the 'then evolved mankind' and the 'mothership' than the one we are experiencing as of the moment .

The Spacecraft ( mothership ) is capable of navigating any desired 'object' to its proximity if it's fulfilling its ( ''objective'' ) , mission purpose , time-space purpose .
    The more direct means you use to approximate it ( and generally , 'hunt it down' - which is impossible to do ) from human side , the more drama you may happen to create for yourself and your 'piece of world' .

From my own knowledge and experience , none of the ET technology is intentionally violent or weaponised however ..
    energy fields the Spacecraft emits when crossing the 'dimension doors' are technically strong enough to kill people or cause them serious malady .

It will essentially 'eliminate' whatever appears to be an obstacle on path to fulfil its own mission .

It does seem to leave clues behind to contacting it , and these clues were preserved both through some very ancient and from 'modern view point' almost primitive means and societies as they are preserved now ,
    interestingly ... one of the clues given is no matter how much sophistication mankind considers to have achieved ,

no matter how many thousands of years have passed , there's about one way of aligning yourself with this ancient ET technology and it is ( yes it is ) through your consciousness and pure intention ,
    and ( but ) it only works when the Spacecraft calls you at the same time .

In the movie , the CIA man both hears the call and has piece of technology enabling him to track the energy source to some extent ..and yet ,
    he ( or no one , to be exact ) understands why does this Mothership operate in warlike zone and situation or what is it's purpose .

[ Typical objection : If it desires to communicate with mankind , on best level contained WHY it does not land on White House green lawn = approach more civilised territory where communication could be better established, with benefits for both sides ... ]

[Counter objection : Unless it considers mankind - in its current shape and form - hugely untamed , terrorist organisation... ]

Once within it's loop - speaking of actual information field and time-space loop in close encounter, not some sort of 'psychological trick',

it's almost impossible to relate events accurately to someone 'out of the loop' at the same time .
    This can be done much later , or never ..

Clue no 5 ... you won't see 'much of it' ( what is it , technology, entities , etc . ) till the end and till you're in .
    The traces it leaves in human space time are of sweeping character ... they create much bigger effects than you'd generally , dare to predict .. however ,

the 'Ship in the Sky' scenario does not look probable till there's also time-space shielding in place enabling both dimensions of reality to merge , one to another .
    Till then , the Ship can be hanging above city and all you'll see is huge cloud .

It does not mean there's a Ship each time your sky is clouded ... in 99,99 cases there is not .

Post Scriptum... also from historical records, in case of these rare direct encounters in past till now , there were people who :

did not come back ( disappeared without trace )

those who came back suffering amnesia , severe confusion,

who came back but started to experience accelerated ageing and passed away within few years

....there are few others undisclosed options...

The above scenarios seemed to have happened repeatedly in ancient past , so there's internal knowledge of them ( mostly narratives passed down from generation to generation ) in most old world cultures scattered on this planet .

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (25th May 2015), Michel Leclerc (25th May 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

You'd think it's strange that I'm still even posting here , in whatever sense ..

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Can't believe it's already been almost 3 and a half years ago. I work so slowly. :D
    I now believe the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_constant may be a way to achieve a kind of (pseudo) anti-gravity because it's related to mass.

http://www.bipm.org/en/CGPM/db/25/1/
    From Bill:

Thx. This thread is about the (very bad!) movie.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2017 at 23:40.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

+ Reply to Thread