+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Can a dead person visit here in the body?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Default Can a dead person visit here in the body?

This is a difficult story to tell. I have no pattern to follow.

Early this past spring we were shopping for a new computer. While talking to a sales person I noticed a young person close by. He was very intent on our conversation. Eventually he joined in it.
    Then he wandered away. Both my husband and I commented that he was strange.
    I looked up, he was back again. We chatted for a bit.
    Talked about little stuff. You know hometown, high school etc.

He was maybe in his early 20s. Nice looking., though needing a shower and some fresh clothes.

He told us he graduated but was not allowed to have his picture taken. I asked him where he graduated from. He hesitated for a moment......then he said the name of the same high school I graduated from.

He was very friendly. And shy at the same time. Eventually I learned he had just been released. I asked from where. He hesitated for words.....,,,then said jail.

He said he had made some big mistakes. Then he was gone again. For about 1/2 hour.

I looked up and he was near us again. He wanted to talk, we got to the subject of Facebook. He was also looking for a computer. He did say he had a Facebook page, but that the terms of his release did not allow him to use it. Or any other social media.

He was on probation. Just looking at a computer for when he could have one again.

He told me his name.

So of course I went home and looked him up. He looked exactly like the young man at the store. Same age. Same hair. Same jacket. Same hat. Same scruffy facial hair.

I really never thought about this Occurrance again. Until a couple of weeks ago. Someone made a post. I was not familiar with the person she referred to. So I googled the name.

I cannot even begin to relate my reaction.

I need to get the post in question. And this young mans photo. Then I hope someone has something to say as to what the heck happened.
    Last edited by Crystine; 11th December 2013 at 17:23.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Aurelius (12th December 2013), christian (13th December 2013), Eram (12th December 2013), giovonni (12th December 2013), Johnny (15th December 2013), mind-scape (12th December 2013), selinam (11th December 2013), T Smith (12th December 2013), UpToLight (11th December 2013), Zelig (11th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a dead person visit here in the body?

Here is the excerpt from the original post.
    By mariposa

Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,138 posts
    Re: Who are your heroes?

Well, I prefer to be my own hero, though not a very good one !! The top 5 people I most admire would be, in no particular order :

Che Guevarra - saw the injustices heaped upon the people of his continent and did something about it, sacrificing his career as a doctor.

The young man from the store.
    Last edited by Crystine; 11th December 2013 at 16:12.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Johnny (15th December 2013), selinam (11th December 2013), sunflower (13th December 2013), UpToLight (11th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Sounds intriguing!

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Intriguing. A good way to put it. Needs attention. This may be something that happens often. But the person involved is not a recognizable figure. So the phenomena goes unnoticed. Maybe this came together, here at Avalon, for a reason. When I look back, this young man seemed LOST.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Hi Christine, I sent my post after i only saw your first post...this need more research, but is really interesting. And there's no way he could be a doppleganger/identical lookalike? His behaviour with you was unusual and attention seeking in a way.
    Best wishes,
    becky

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I realized at the time, he was odd. He was rather cryptic. He answered my questions but in a very cautious manner. I think this comes down to either he is who he is. Or I am making this up. No........,, I am not. Way too complicated.

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Am I putting this together right? Christine, you had a conversation in a store with a person that turns out to look exactly like Che Guevarra? Was the name he gave you different and was it that different name that was in the yearbook?

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes, Snowflower, you have it right.
    But I did not know this at the time. I only felt an incredible urge to be kind. Plus he kept on disappearing. At the time I thought, just like anyone else in a store. He has just went to browse elsewhere. But I had a feeling something was strange. I kept on looking for him. Nothing. Then he would be there asking questions again.

He gave his name as Fred. But his outfit, hair , hat. Everything was the same as the picture of Che Guevarra. Maybe this young man idolized Che. I really don't know. But Che, was the Facebook picture. They could have been twins. Now this happened back in March or so. I only knew him as Fred. It was only after I researched mariposa s post that I was brought back to this young man. I had not Even thought about him much after I looked him up on Facebook.

He said he could not have his picture taken because he was on probation.
    Last edited by Crystine; 11th December 2013 at 17:24.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Aurelius (12th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Hi Christine, I sent my post after i only saw your first post...this need more research, but is really interesting. And there's no way he could be a doppleganger/identical lookalike? His behaviour with you was unusual and attention seeking in a way.
    Best wishes,
    becky
    In human avatars, there are only 36 different facial types. The same as the number of decans of astrology. Each of us has a variant of that basic facial type.

Click on my forum name and read my last 4-5 posts.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Sophocles (11th December 2013), Wind (11th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Best wishes,
    becky
    In human avatars, there are only 36 different facial types. The same as the number of decans of astrology. Each of us has a variant of that basic facial type.

Click on my forum name and read my last 4-5 posts.
    I will read your posts. But it was not his facial type alone. His hair was the same. His facial hair was the same. He was wearing that particular beret. And the same jacket.

15. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Christine Lori (here)

I will read your posts. But it was not his facial type alone. His hair was the same. His facial hair was the same. He was wearing that particular beret. And the same jacket.
    Hello my friend,

Che Guevara is a worldwide famous historical person.

He had become a pop culture icon, so many people dress like him and copy his overall style.

Even if that was possible, I mean, Che Guevara resurrecting, I don't think he would move up there to the US...I don't think he would have a facebook account as well...

Raf.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Azt (11th December 2013), christian (13th December 2013), Tangri (12th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Walking in is not resurrecting.

Besides, until I read mariposa s post..and her tongue lashing she received. And I googled him. I did not know who he was.

Folks here talk about lizards under the ground. Grey guys poking us with needles. Aliens changing the vibrations of this planet. OBE's. Ndes. Astral projection.

I am not saying I know this was Che. I told to best of my ability what I recall from that day.

Really, lizards wanting to own the earth. But a young fella stumbling around in the ethers after being executed is not possible.

Open, means something here different than what open means to me.
    Last edited by Crystine; 11th December 2013 at 17:40.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Aurelius (12th December 2013), conk (12th December 2013), GreenGuy (13th December 2013), penn (12th December 2013), selinam (11th December 2013), sunflower (13th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Walking in is not resurrecting.
    Ok...So, even if Che Guevara decided to come out from wherever he is and "walk in" on Earth again, I think it's very unlikely that he would end up in a computer store in the USA.

Again, he's a pop icon. Many people dress and use similar haircut and beard styles, specially young men with left-wing political tendencies.

Raf.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Crystine (21st February 2014)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Maybe he is a newbie. Perhaps Che is learning. Not too much control of where he materializes.

I did not mean to imply he is holy. I was responding to the prior post which stated that even if he did return, it was rather unlikely he would choose a computer store in the US.

I should have simply said, "why not."
    Last edited by Crystine; 11th December 2013 at 18:43. Reason: Made me frown

22. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

This is a difficult story to tell. I have no pattern to follow.

He said he had made some big mistakes. Then he was gone again. For about 1/2 hour.
    I am reluctant to make this post because people may take it the wrong way but my advice to you is to use caution when dealing with this man. One of the conditions of his release appears to be that he cannot use a computer, this suggest a specific crime that is sexual in nature.

If you have more contact with this individual;
    You should familiarize yourself with Che Guevara . Che is idolized by millions of people. It has been my observation that the vast majority of people only know that Che was a rebel fighting in Cuba and not much more. Che is in fact revered and reviled and for good reason. He may have started off fighting poverty, illiteracy and a host of other crimes against humanity but by the end he had become someone very different with a very dark side. In many respects he became the enemy of his own ideology.

I am all about second chances but I am also all about using caution when it is necessary.

To answer your question, yes a spirit can certainly "visit" in human form, but to my knowledge not for long.
    Last edited by rgray222; 12th December 2013 at 01:04.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Crystine (21st February 2014), Eram (12th December 2013), RMorgan (11th December 2013), T Smith (12th December 2013), Tangri (12th December 2013), Unicorn (12th December 2013), Wind (11th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thankyou rgray222 for taking this seriously. I knew nothing about this personality until mariposa's post. I only recognized the face. I do not care to study him or learn more. I was floored when I googled the name Che.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Jesus was born in a cave.

Maybe he is a newbie. Perhaps Che is learning. Not too much control of where he materializes.

What's more likely?

a) He was just a guy who looks like Che Guevara.

b) He was the spirit of Che Guevara himself having some fun and talking with strangers about trivial subjects on a computer store.

Just like any investigation, you must first verify the most likely hypothesis and only then move to unusual explanations if necessary.

It doesn't make any sense to jump to the conclusion that the guy was Che Guevara himself while there are much more probable explanations.

Thankyou rgray222 for taking this seriously. I knew nothing about this personality until mariposa's post. I only recognized the face. I do not care to study him or learn more. I was floored when I googled the name Che.
    Hey, I really think you should study some history...It's an extremely important discipline.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 11th December 2013 at 17:59.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Robin (12th December 2013), Tangri (12th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

You should learn to knit. Maybe learn to cook. Or take care of kids and grand kids. I was telling of something that happened to me. I did not say it was Che . I told my story in the linear way it happened. Had it happened to you ? With no foreknowledge of the historical Che. What would you have thought?

Even if I am fos you are arrogant.

This is an open forum. We all have different gifts and talents. In varying degrees . We are supposed to nurture what is good. And to teach. To guide others. This should not be a contest. Our drive should not be to belittle or demean another.
    Last edited by Crystine; 11th December 2013 at 18:18.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

conk (12th December 2013), Hazel (12th December 2013), sunflower (13th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    That is extremely interesting. I have noticed a pattern in peoples facial features, because I see many people with the same kind of features... It's funny, it's like that they were made from the same (genetic) tree. Some people have a feline look to them and others reptilianish, but those are just examples.

Also I tend to have a very good face memory. I mean, if I learn someone's name then I will forever remember their face. I've been surprised to know that not everyone has the same ability.
    Last edited by Wind; 11th December 2013 at 21:22.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Carmody (12th December 2013), Hazel (12th December 2013), Sophocles (12th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Myself also. I can name all the faces in my graduating class. In reverse I know the faces to the names. A particular way someone's memory functions. Do you, by chance recall what you have read by where the sentence or word was located on the printed page. I E up down right left or middle of the page. When I am searching through a book for something I have already read. That is what I see. It's location on the page.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

lelmaleh (11th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast