+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Medicineless hospitals of China - 95% success rate in healing with the power of Chi

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Medicineless hospitals of China - 95% success rate in healing with the power of Chi

I felt I had to start this topic as I could not find a single topic on this on the whole of PA. Sorry if this has already been discussed here, I could find no reference, but even if it has, let's do it again!

This is supposed to be huge yet no media coverage that I'm aware of. Basically, there are several so-called medicineless hospitals in China where healing takes place using Chi, exercises, positive affirmation, and most importantly they do not "just" heal patients with all sorts of diseases including deadly tumours of cancer but they actually teach them how to heal themselves. Here is an outline of the whole "movement" with some basic info:

http://www.chilel.com/WhatIsChilelQigong/hospital.htm

I first heard of these hospitals in a workshop by Gregg Braden where he presented a video footage where they use ultrasound imaging to show the tumour of a cancer patient disappearing in a matter of 3 minutes. We are not talking about a time lapse video! I think you can view the whole workshop here:

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...e1yCVvc#t=4800

If I remember correctly this was filmed in the largest such hospital in China, where they do not allow any filming, and Gregg was told he was the first and I believe since then still the only person they allowed to take a footage for his documentary, I think he mentions in his presentation why, but not sure.

I must voice my opinion here that I like to take a cautious approach to presenters of esoteric, conspiracy, or other kinds of "weird" material, like David Icke, David Wilcock, Graham Hancock and the rest. But I must admit, I find the material Gregg Braden presents to be, besides empowering and thought-provoking, also well-researched and thorough, I like his provocative and, I believe, original ideas. Also I fing him to be genuine and honest. Of course I could be wrong, but all I can give here is my opinion, the way I see him and his work. He has many great works like The Isaiah Effect and The Lost Mode of Prayer and others, but there is quite a lot of overlapping between them. If anyone is interested in what he has to say, I would recommend Speaking the Lost Language of God, an 8-hour presentation that, well, pretty much has it all in one pack. If you can't get hold of it (I'd rather not offer ideas here on how to! :D), then you can just watch The Lost Mode of Prayer or a few of his other presentations and workshops on youtube.

So anyway, getting back to the main topic, medicineless hospitals in China and now more and more in America and around the world. I found an interview with a healing practitioner who works in the US:

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2NysjelJSas

What do you guys think?

While we're on this topic, I'd like to mention one more thing rather than start a whole new topic just for this.

It's about healing by the laying on of hands (LOOH). I'm not talking about psychic healing (PH) at all. Although they could be related, for all I know PH, LOOH and Chi healing could be different forms/manifestations of the same thing, working on the same underlying principle, like "you you create your own reality", or the law of attraction as explained in The Secret (video and book) by Rhonda Byrne.

Anyway, it's called Craniosacral Therapy (CT), and while there is an entry about this on wikipedia, it doesn't sound like it's a recognized form of healing in the west, at least not in many countries yet, surely the US, UK and such countries are "way behind", however, it is a completely normal and accepted practice in some western-european countries like Austria. For example, there is a fascinating BBC documentary about The Girl Who Never Ate, in which this british girl, whom the NHS could not heal, is taken by her family (having no other choice left) to this clinic in Austria that has a 100% (!) success rate and where CT is practised routinely (wonder why? maybe... it works?). The thing is, they've never treated children of this girl's age (she was 7 at the time), so she is a real challenge. If you want to know what happened, watch the whole documentary:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NelpARXhoZY#t=671

The part about the physiotherapist that uses CT starts at 16:20 Almost makes me cry just watching!

This Chi is probably the thing that breatharians use as well. Funny how there are almost no documentaries about Breatharianism. The best one I've seen so far is In the Beginning There Was Light, but it's mostly in german, and finding English subtitles was quite a bit of a challenge even for me, but was worth it. It tells the stories of many such people, many of whom go voluntarily to different medical institutes (MI) to be observed and examined to prove that they're not fakers, but I especially love the story of this german guy that goes to one such MI in Switzerland to be checked and allows them to do tests on him for weeks on the condition that they will publish all the results, and of course when they're done they never do, and he goes to another one is Austria and the same thing happens. WTF??

So what do you guys think? What's going on here? What is it that big pharma doesn't want us to know? It isn't hard to see, imagine the entire population of the Earth being able to heal themselves, not requiring food from supermarkets and using zero point free energy devices for their households. The PTB would be in deep cr@p in no time. Spiritual awakening for humanity is not exactly their agenda. Disempowerment through cultural conditioning, indoctrination ("education"), dumbing down (GM food and additives) and distraction ("entertainment") however sure is! Just my opinion, this last paragraph, but I want to hear (or read) yours!
    Last edited by Rolci; 13th December 2013 at 03:58.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Abhaya (13th December 2013), Ahnung-quay (28th August 2014), aranuk (13th December 2013), Atlas (30th August 2014), Bubu (13th December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (13th December 2013), Hervé (13th December 2013), Ikarusion (13th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2018), Kristo (13th December 2013), leavesoftrees (13th December 2013), Mike (13th December 2013), Muzz (13th December 2013), Nasu (13th December 2013), Pam (1st December 2018), PathWalker (13th December 2013), Peace&Love (13th December 2013), Realeyes (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Snowflower (13th December 2013), sunflower (13th December 2013), ulli (13th December 2013), william r sanford72 (30th November 2018), Wind (13th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: The Medicineless hospitals of China - 95% success rate in healing with the power of Chi

I read about this hospital before. Exercise and a toxin free diet are the best remedies. I only take coq10 and zeolite. I try and get everything else from food.

Gregg has done some amazing work.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

1 flew over (13th December 2013), Abhaya (13th December 2013), Atlas (30th August 2014), Pam (1st December 2018), Wind (13th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Default Re: The Medicineless hospitals of China - 95% success rate in healing with the power of Chi

After the Maoist revolution, doctors were in very short supply. For a long time, people were not allowed to see a doctor unless they had first been to a Chi Gung teacher. This is still practiced in many places today, sometimes by decree and sometimes by tradition. Chi Gung was and is known to be that effective in addressing a wide range of ailments. For more about the effectiveness of Chi Gung and some practical techniques, I recommend "Opening the Energy Gates of the Body", by B.K. Francis.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

1 flew over (13th December 2013), Atlas (30th August 2014), Ikarusion (13th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2018), Muzz (13th December 2013), Nasu (13th December 2013), Wind (13th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rolci (here)

I first heard of these hospitals in a workshop by Gregg Braden where he presented a video footage where they use ultrasound imaging to show the tumour of a cancer patient disappearing in a matter of 3 minutes. We are not talking about a time lapse video! I think you can view the whole workshop here:

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...e1yCVvc#t=4800

If I remember correctly this was filmed in the largest such hospital in China, where they do not allow any filming, and Gregg was told he was the first and I believe since then still the only person they allowed to take a footage for his documentary, I think he mentions in his presentation why, but not sure.
    I will just start out by saying that Greg Braden took a bit of liberty with his facts in his talk but his intention seems OK. I know of his works but don’t follow him.

The video of the cancer healing happened in the 90s at the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Center, is located in Qinhuangdao, China five hours by train East of Beijing. For your info it was not Mr. Braden who took the pictures. According to "Summary of Zhineng Qigong's Healing Effects on Chronic Diseases", published by the Center in 1991, data of 7,936 patients showed an overall effective healing rate of 94.96%. (15.20% cured; 37.68% very effective; 42.09% effective.) The hospital was closed in 2001 due to “Political Reasons”.

My wife and I traveled to China for about a month around 5 years ago to study Zhineng Chi Gung with one of the original teachers from the clinic. It was a magical period. Two brothers were approved by the Clinic founder Dr. Pang Ming to call it Chi Lil Chi Gung and teach the methods. We went and toured China with Hou Hee Chan (he goes by Frank) and Eva Lew an American MD and consider them friends. The letter you link to in the above link was written by Luke Chan, Frank's Brother. We have done quite a few of Frank's weeklong trainings and highly recommend them also some of his weekend gatherings. Their weekend workshops are more for CEUs for the medical and healing field but still fun and worthwhile. He is great fun to train with, he does not take himself horribly serious like some martial arts instructors. He is a healer not a fighter.

Chi Lil Chi Gung is a very powerful healing form. It uses the energy from practicing and learning the form to heal rather than to protect or harm like many martial arts and factually is very easy to learn. Damn I sound like a commercial… Anyway there site is at http://www.chilel.com/index.html or http://www.medicinebeginswithme.com/index.html

Lastly Cranial Sacral work is available all over the place. It is a delightful and gentle form and have had it done many times.

Be Well

1 Flew Over

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

annacherie (28th August 2014), aranuk (13th December 2013), Atlas (30th August 2014), Bubu (13th December 2013), greybeard (13th December 2013), Inaiá (7th December 2018), leavesoftrees (13th December 2013), Swan (13th December 2013), Wind (13th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I'm surprised you describe Graham Hancock as weird. I assume you mean off the wall, wacko or strange. Aside from the subject matter I find his books filled with rather imputable research. It is weird material, but in the most interesting and intelligent way that describes quite practical and rather mainstream issues mostly related to archaeology.

His latest book is fiction.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2014), Wind (13th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes I didn't mean them as "false prophets" or anything similar, just what you said, weird, like fringe, not fully recognized in the west.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Check this thread: Cure all Illnesses in 3 minutes!!! Spread LOVE not HATE!!!

Repost from the above thread:

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Due to POLITICAL reasons THE HOSPITAL CLOSED IN 2001. Scroll to the very bottom where this is stated. Pisses me off.

http://www.chilel.com/WhatIsChilelQigong/hospital.htm

By Luke Chan

Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic & Training Center*, simply known as the Center, normally has more than four thousand people living there, including doctors, patients, ChiLel teachers, trainees, and supporting personnel. The Center was established in 1988 in the city of Zigachong and later, in 1992, relocated to the city of Qinhuangdao. In 1995, it again expanded to its present address, an old army hospital in the city of Fengrun, two hours by train from Beijing. It is directed by its founder, Dr. Pang Ming, a Qigong grandmaster and physician trained in both Western and Chinese traditional medicine. This hospital is the largest of its kind in China and probably in the world. The Center avoids medicines and special diets in favor of exercise, love, and life energy. It is a non-profit organization and is recognized by the Chinese government as a legitimate clinic. Over the years, the Center has treated more than one hundred and eighty diseases, the overall success rate being more than 95%.

I spent the entire month of May living in the Center, observing first hand how the hospital operates and interviewing more than one hundred people who have miraculously recovered from incurable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, severe depression, paralysis, and systemic lupus. Many times I was moved to tears while listening to these accounts of heroic struggle against disease. One mother told me that she was so weak that she couldn't even pick up a kitchen knife to kill herself and so attempted to end her life by not eating. But when her six-year-old son tried to spoon feed her a bowl of milk while her eleven-year-old held a towel to wipe any spills, she decided to live at any cost. Since doctors couldn't help her, she turned to ChiLel and, against all odds, recovered. She is now a teacher at the Center.

The Power of ChiLel
    ChiLel, the method employed in the Center, was developed by Dr. Pang. The method is based on the 5,000-year-old concept of qigong (chigong, chi kung) as well as modern medical knowledge. Dr. Pang, reverently known as Lao-shi, the Teacher, has written more than nine books on ChiLel.

ChiLel consists of four parts...

Strong belief (Shan Shin): a belief that chi or life energy, can heal all ailments, including one's own. Students build belief by listening to testimonials of recovered patients and learning about chi and its healing effects.
    Group Healing (Chu Chong): before a group of students begins ChiLel, the teacher verbally synchronizes the thinking of the group to obtain chi from the universe and bring it down into a healing energy field, shrouding everyone including the teacher himself or herself. The healing effect is enhanced because the group is acting as one.
    Chi Healing (Fa Chi): Facilitating chi healing by teachers teachers bring healing energy from the universe to each individual to facilitate healing.
    Practice (Lan Gong): Students learn easy-to-follow ChiLel movements and practice them over and over again. The methods, parts of Zhineng qigong, are called:
    Lift Chi Up and Pour Chi Down Method.
    Three Centers Merge Standing Method.
    Patient Treatment
    When a patient enters the hospital, he is diagnosed by a doctor, and then assigned to a class of fifty or so people for a 24-day treatment period. He spends most of his time practicing ChiLel, eight hours a day without television, newspapers or telephone. Those who can stand up practice standing; those who can sit practice in their chairs; and those who can't move practice in their beds. I was moved by the dedication of these students.

Despite its amazing success at healing, the Center is little known even in China because of its policy of not advertising in newspapers or magazines. However, the Center is well known among its estimated eight million ChiLel practitioners. Through word of mouth, thousands of people from all over China are coming to the Center every month. Indeed, ChiLel has a great number of followers and the Center is the brain of this vast organization. New techniques for treating diseases are developed daily.

For example, a new way of demonstrating the effectiveness of chi for treating cancer has been developed. I witnessed a cancer patient being treated by four ChiLel teachers while the patient's bladder cancer was viewed on a screen via an ultra-sound machine, and monitored by two doctors. The cancer literally disappeared in front of my eyes in less than a minute as the teachers emitted chi into the patient, dissolving the cancer! In fact, I videotaped this incredible act. Ten days later, I requested the doctors to double check if the patient's tumor was gone. Kindly enough the doctors put the same patient's bladder again on screen and we saw no trace of cancer. Later I was told that a major German TV station crew, visiting the Center a week before, had successfully videotaped the same process with other cancer patients.

The Center has over six hundred staff members, including twenty-six Western-trained doctors. Since no medicine is prescribed, there aren't any pharmacists. Doctors, who prefer to be called teachers, play only a minor role in this special hospital. Occasionally, they are called upon to attend emergency cases. Their main function is to diagnose patients when they come in to register and again after each 24-day training period.

Their diagnoses are classified into four categories for statistical purposes.

Cured: Symptoms disappear and appropriate instruments ( e.g. EKG, ultra-sound, X-ray, CT and so on) register normal.
    Very Effective: Symptoms almost disappear and instruments show great improvement.
    Effective: Noticeable improvements, and student can eat, sleep, and feel good.
    Non-effective: No change or even worse.
    According to "Summary of Zhineng Qigong's Healing Effects on Chronic Diseases", published by the Center in 1991, data of 7,936 patients showed an overall effective healing rate of 94.96%. (15.20% cured; 37.68% very effective; 42.09% effective.)

In the Center, no matter how sick a person is, he is still addressed as a "student" never "patient". Why? Because he is learning an art the goal of which is to heal oneself, not to rely on doctors. Therefore no doctor-patient relationships exist.

Students are enrolled in a 24-days treatment program. The tuition fee is only one hundred yuan (about twelve dollars). Students can spend as little as six hundred yuan (about seventy dollars) per month! The Center is probably the most inexpensive hospital in the world and is truly a non-profit organization. Yet the Center is an independent, self-sufficient organization, without any help from government or private foundations.

How do they operate so efficiently? Because many of the doctors, ChiLel teachers, and supporting personnel are former students who have recovered from serious illnesses themselves and have now returned voluntarily to "serve the sick", with very little pay. Teachers play the roles of doctor, nurse, social worker, cheerleader, parent, friend, brother, and sister. Their effectiveness is measured by the healing rate of their students.

Another reason for the Center's effective but low-budget operation is that it uses group therapy. Students live in groups of four, eight or sixteen persons per room. By living in groups, students develop in a cooperative spirit of caring and love toward each other. Many of those I interviewed had been rejected by their former hospitals as "incurable," and, therefore, had regarded the Center as their last hope. As though sailing on the same boat in the ocean, students bond together against their common enemy's disease.

Trained to Heal
    Just as hospitals associate with medical schools to train young people to enter into the medical profession, the Center also has ChiLel schools to train ChiLel professionals. There is a Zhineng Qigong Academy and one-month and three-month instructor training schools. The Academy, established in 1992, has a two-year training program for young men and women under the age of thirty who have the minimum of a high-school education. The one-month and three-months instructor-training programs are for anyone interested in ChiLel. I was told that there are typically more than a thousand students in both programs in school.

In addition, just as prestigious hospitals have research programs, the Center has many on-going research projects both on site and at different university campuses around the country. When I requested the person in charge, a retired college professor, to show me some published papers, he gave me two volumes of experiment data, as thick as a telephone book!

Besides doctors, teachers, and students, there are hundreds of supporting personnel, working in the office, cafeteria, bookstore, and so on. All of them are ChiLel practitioners and they practice ChiLel together in the morning and in the evening, about three hours a day. As they say, it is not just a job, it is a ChiLel job.

The Center is open only ten months a year because of lack of heating in the rooms during winter. The Center is currently building a home for itself, a "ChiLel City" in a place near Beijing, with better facilities to accommodate the ever-increasing number of students, including Americans and others coming from abroad.

I asked the founder, Lao-shi, why didn't he promote ChiLel to the world sooner. He replied that many people need proof whether chi works or not. So instead of arguing with others, he preferred to work solidly by treating patients and collecting valuable data. As a result, tens of thousands of documented cases over a period of eight years have been collected and, "Now we are ready. Please tell the world that we exist and ChiLel can benefit mankind."

* Due to political reasons, the Center was closed in 2001.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I qualified as a Bio energy practitioner quite a few years ago under Michael D'Alton who now practises in Canada see link.
    As part of the course we were taught Chi Gong--- might not be right spelling.
    Anyway the exercises powered up the healing greatly-- sometimes I would get the client to do simple Chi exercises with me before commencing the Bi-energy.
    It is very effective on all kinds of conditions.

http://www.daltonsbio.com/

Bi-aura can be found in Uk

http://www.bi-aura.com/

So yes medicines are really not needed in most cases.
    The body and its immune system can heal anything with a little help.
    Its a bit like a car with a flat battery given a jump start.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2014), Nasu (13th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1 flew over (16th December 2013), Atlas (30th August 2014), greybeard (13th December 2013), Nasu (13th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe I have uncovered the mechanism the healers in these hospitals use. The reason it took me so long is because I have never made any investigations into hypnosis. I have recently begun doing some research, and have so far found what I believe not only explains how these healers heal, but also a possible link between these healings and other fringy and metaphysical and spiritual mysteries like placebo, NLP, creative visualisation, the Law of Attraction from the Secret, EFT tapping, sigils, affirmations and psychic surgery.

I'd post my most recent finding here as it seems to be highly relevant to what's going on in these hospitals. Instead of giving you a lengthy explanation I will instead quote from a website. I expect this to be new info for many readers, as Emile Coué doesn't seem to be a well-known figure nowadays. Just so you have some idea who he was:

"He did not consider himself a genius, did not despise professional contemporaries, did not suffer from paranoid delusions, did not have “strong compulsions to focus his attacks on the greater scientists and their theories,” or write in a complex, technical jargon. Quite the opposite was true: the pudgy chemist was extremely modest and self-deprecating, never claiming to have been an original thinker; he saw himself as an ally rather than a foe of the medical and scientific establishment; the jovial old man was anything but paranoid, and he could not have confused any literate person with his plain-worded theory. All of this, of course, only served to increase his appeal. Note also that Coué refused to charge for his service as autosuggestionist and lecturer; one hesitates to brand him a charlatan because of his unmistakable charity."

Pretty much the same as Edgar Cayce.

And here is what he's achieved in one of his visits to America:

"In Chicago Coué was greeted as if he were a true messiah: In Michigan Avenue people knelt to him as he passed into the hall, and begged him to help them, and mothers held their wizened babies up to him, imploring him to heal their crooked bodies. Others paid fabulous sums to owners of front row seats, and once there, hoisted themselves painfully onto the stage, and panting crawled on helpless limbs to a spot where they might hope to catch the eye of the ‘Miracle Man.’ One after another crippled or paralyzed men and women dragged themselves or were wheeled to him and under his encouragement, as though under magic touch, threw away their crutches or canes and walked. Some who had not walked for years, even ran. Others recovered instantaneously the flexibility of long-stiffened limbs. A woman, paralyzed nine years and unable to walk, walked off the stage unaided. From a young man who trails a useless leg, Coué snatched his cane and bid him walk, and the man strutted along the footlights while the huge audience, fanned to frenzied mysticism, yelled its wildest. Policemen had to come to the platform to keep order and prevent Coué from being swamped by the rush of wondering spectators at the ‘miracles’ of auto-suggestion performed on people possessed of blind faith."

source: http://gordonsander.com/2000/04/day-...er-and-better/

He had many similar achievements in other cities and countries, the above was simply an example. I have actually read his book Self Mastery Through Concious Autosuggestion. It's only 22 pages, and I highly recommend it not just for healing but also for spiritual purposes.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2014), Hervé (28th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread