+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An alien prediction regarding human population control

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Cool An alien prediction regarding human population control

Hi everyone. I have been talking a little recently about the human population problem. And let me be honest - it's an issue that people either believe is true and important or they don't and are happy to dismiss it. It's been an issue for me since 1989 when I read several significant writers on the subject, including Paul Ehrlich and Aldous Huxley among others. But in addition to what I was reading, I had traveled to many countries, flown a great deal over Australia for a decade and lived in Hong Kong, Malaysia and visited China. I had seen with my own eyes the impact of too many people. In Hong Kong I saw whole mountains knocked down and cityscapes built in their place, entire islands cleared and tall buildings put in their place, fish markets where hundreds of tonnes of sea life had been dragged from the South China Sea every single day to feed Hong Kong rapidly expanding population. Many of the species were species that were left alone in other countries. In Hong Kong I also saw what happened when human populations encroached on wild populations of animals and over many decades species of monkeys, shark, fish and birds were wiped off the face of the planet.

Later when I was training as a microbiologist, I studied population dynamics and saw the parallels to our own species. But it was what I read that helped me to see human population growth as a global problem. Of course Ehrlich and Huxley and many of the other writers in this field, have lots of critics - many of who have said they should have emphasized the consumption problem (which they did in their own ways) and the utilization problem (which they also did in their own way). But of course because both of them made predictions, they are now easy to crucify. Critics of Huxley and Ehrlich usually get caught on the 'how to feed lots of people' problem, which is only part of the overall problem.

These days many folks see both men as mouthpieces for the NWO which I think it crap - although it's clear that Huxley was given opportunities to assist in informing some big decisions. An opportunity I would take in a second if I was offered.

So in the following video I talk a little about an experience I had with the Teal'hia in which they showed us how a time will arise in developed nations (particuarly in Australia and the US but other countries too), when governments come up with a novel solution to the ageing population. This solution is created at a time when we are ready because WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM.

PLEASE NOTE - I received a lot of flack for sharing this information. Most people criticized me for being a cruel bastard. I even received hate mail. This is not my idea, nor is it an idea of the Teal'hia. This is WHAT THEY SAY, WE DO.

Feel free to comment as you like. I am expecting that lot of folks will criticize some aspect of what I have shared or criticize the Teal'hia. Please remember there was a context for what they shared with me and there is a context for what I share with you (I want people to think about the problems associated with an ageing population).

I am unwilling to say when this will happen but it is within this century.

I would like to ask something of you. At the time I learned this information, I could find nothing in official policy, research or strategic planning in the public domain to indicate that it was coming. I would like to know if you can find information in the public domain (or private) which supports what I am sharing. In other words has discussion about such a possibility already taken place ? There will be sleuths among you, who are very good at finding information - whether it's basic stuff or detailed policy, research or strategic material. I dare you to go for it !

In addition, I am curious to know what problems you envisage with an ageing population and what solutions you propose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Population_Bomb
    http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/11/th...-of-his-death/

PS. The wind will help you concentrate !
    Last edited by Bright Garlick; 13th December 2013 at 06:56.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

AwakeInADream (19th December 2013), blufire (13th December 2013), Elainie (13th December 2013), Jean-Marie (13th December 2013), Jeffrey (17th December 2013), johnf (17th December 2013), kfm27917 (7th September 2022), Milneman (13th December 2013), mosquito (14th December 2013), Peace&Love (13th December 2013), RMorgan (13th December 2013), Slorri (20th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: An alien prediction regarding human population control

We are not, and never were, and never will be, confined to this planet.

Killing off the population isn't the solution to the "human problem" so many people see instead of the human blessing.

If one man in India can plant 1,000 acres of forest in a single lifetime, imagine what all the people on earth, once properly distributed across the Universe, could accomplish.

I have visited upwards of 14 countries in my relatively short lifetime, and in none of them did I see a problem that could not be solved with effort.

This is not meant as a disrespect or a derailment of the thread. But I fundamentally disagree with the doctrine of managing human wellness by killing off "unwanted" members of the species.

Rather, I believe that once we discard outdated systems like capitalism, eugenics, and Malthusian population control myths, we will be many times better off and less ill as a population. There is nothing worse than auto-immunity, and Malthusian doctrine inflicts social auto-immunity on otherwise thinking beings.

The solution is getting off the planet, or better yet, finding technologies capable of sustaining the simple human need for food and space.
    Solutions are presented every day, and I refuse to believe that any decent sentient being from our planet or another would tell us to go and die.

What a terrible idea. And what a distraction.

Better to make a spaceship factory on Titan and get the hell out of this place before this kind of thinking takes over.

Only a predator mentality requires 100% privacy, space, etc. No one "needs" to have "everything".
    There never was a period in this planet's history where all of the species present on its surface thrived.

If we do kill ourselves off by accident, some germ will rise up in our place and start the process of evolution over again.
    By the time the new humans are "ripe", most dangerous chemicals we left behind will be gone.
    And the "new breed" might be better able to tolerate radiation.

Just food for thought, and for people, if you please.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Tesla I respect your opinion. It obviously represents a great deal of humanity.
    You may disagree but I can tell you we ARE confined to this planet, until we grow up. The idea of perpetual expansion is a very dangerous one that was dealt with by the Creator Races a long time ago.

Killing off the population is only half the issue. The other half is prevention.

What I have shared is WHAT WE CHOOSE, not others.

A distraction from what and why so terrible ? Is allowing death by choice so bad ??? Is that bot better than death without a choice - which is what happens to many people now via the controls that infiltrate our race ?

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Davidallany (13th December 2013), Jean-Marie (13th December 2013), johnf (17th December 2013), kirolak (13th December 2013), RMorgan (13th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Killing anyone for any reason is not good. NO one has the right to say who lives and who dies. Now if someone decides to off them self then that is their choice and only their choice.

This race is not friends with the human race on this planet by any means from what it sounds like. Sounds like a race that is trying to create fear if anything and is part of the corrupt demiurge.

Sounds like the same crap that has been talked about in secret societies, bilderberg and many other controlling groups that everyone knows are corrupt and pretty much satanic.
    Anyone that would agree with this is, i dare say, a traitor to the human race.

I believe the universal law is.. do no harm to anyone.. (something like that anyways.) It would be wise to step out of this darkness/false light.
    Would probably be a big energy feeding for these beings if we were to do that.

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Pyriel - you should know that the Teal'hia were one of the races that created our world and our species.

Remember it was not their opinion or mine. They shared this with us because they knew of my interest in the subject. It was personal sharing. It did not create fear in me.

Perhaps it is MY sharing that creates fear in others. But not theirs. Be careful about projection.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Hazel (13th December 2013), Jean-Marie (13th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Just my 2c worth - if we all lived vegan, there would be enough for all - & the animals would have their rightful places, not as chunks of corpse on plates. . .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Hazel (13th December 2013), johnf (17th December 2013), Lifebringer (13th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Heh...they've helped fixed my lungs too...neat. Been a non-smoker almost 8 years. *chin chin bro!*

I'm listening as I write, and the frightening thing is that given what I know about human nature...this makes sense. It's horrific, but it makes sense.

Globe and Mail reported that the G8 is attempting to focus on dementia in the elderly and how it is on the increase. Which is...scarey, but not surprising given what we eat and how we treat our brains.

Something that we need to consider though...is immigration. Immigration may change the situation....so start learning Mandarin. Common sense to me points at the idea that the largest population will eventually call the shots.

But putting those issues aside, I'm taking care of my father. He's 77 years old, and he's had a hard life. I'm one of these oddballs that thinks I owe him to make his remaining years comfortable, and give him the opportunity to die at home. Maybe that's part of the solution too...shifting our values from a position to "euthanize" our elders or "respect" them and value them. We're in the baby boom right now. It's critical I think...to love our parents, grandparents, and maybe ask ourselves why we're not willing to sacrifice a part of our lives for the people who sacrificed so much for ours.

As for my retirement...I'm not sure it's going to happen. I'm poor, I don't have finances to get me there yet...I'm trusting that as I get older (42 now) things will shift into a better place for me.

I'm afraid...I think...you're onto something. I don't think it's right...but the sad thing is, I think the way our morality is changing it's a matter of time.

Alternatively, all you heterosexual people? Start having more gay babies. Just sayin. .

Garlic, what I'm afraid of is that it won't be the elderly.

Will governments start looking at the population issue in terms of quality over quantity?

Now that made me sit up and choke.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Hazel (13th December 2013), johnf (17th December 2013), kfm27917 (7th September 2022), sunflower (13th December 2013), thunder24 (17th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Hey Bright Garlick,

I would like to comment on your video and this thread but before I do I would like for you to answer a question and this is going to sound a bit odd . . . .

When precisely did you make your video?

You have posted several threads lately that have really caught my attention and I am seeing many common lines of thought that mesh with my personal contact as a child and what I am remembering now.

Could you also describe what the Teal'hia look like to you? What do you see around you or them when they are present? Do you associate anything with them when you have contact or receive information?

I am hesitant to say what I see or associate because I want to see first what you do and if this race is the same . . . .
    Last edited by blufire; 13th December 2013 at 13:29.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

While we do have politically motivated people who are interfering with a woman's access to birth control, why do you feel they have to be done away with. Population is dropping in some areas around the world, where a woman has a choice to educate or work to support her family. I believe the earth is "expanding to fit the increase, until the access is guaranteed. Because only a woman who budgets has the right to end an accidental or condom break during sex. She has the right not to be a constant incubator for more casualties in a corporate war, that pays people in government to neither care or acknowledge women as providers that need a equal pay when doing the same job. When parents are struggling in a recession sometimes, sex is their only release for a world constantly kicking them. I say let's stop the low wage paid for skilled workers that paid for it in educational cost. I say a livable wage is necessary, so as to not cause dis-ease in the body/vehicle, when solutions to the game, break them.

I don't agree with depopulation, as they've been depopulating since the ancient days. Even a tsunami or earthquake or pole switch, wild fires, mudslides and toxic waters all are part of the solution, but when you have so few living on millions and millions of acres with only two or three people living there, now that's a waste.

There is more than enough room to accommodate the world, if the rich stopped owning all the lots. Isn't it bad enough they "own our government?" Nah, I also think, and some may get 'a little upset with my comment" but I really believe it's time for an honest woman President that can nurture or help mother nature nurture the poor with solutions, education the very thing that makes a family whole. when some psychotic powerful and detached, just think about profits, pillaging, scamming, robbing, lying, and denying their greed over the world, since it's beginning, It's not their fault, they've been groomed to be that way. One day is truly coming for this progress to occur, because a good woman is rare with all those qualities in politics today.

Let us make the morning after pill or any other preventative gel, cream or condom available, because it's only natural that the 15, 16, and 17 year olds unless in a all single sex school, while learning about the world, will experiment to learn about themselves. Preventions and planning for family responsibility, is the answer. That and following up with affordable doc appt for prescription refill access. A budgeting class or two or three wouldn't hurt either. But if these nations go green, life would be that much more sustainable.

Such masculine solutions have so far, never been the answer. Skills education and jobs are. What w/going in and out of war, the last century has become a revolving door of killing of innocents for profit of their own selfish and greedy pocket. I call it "brokeaphobia or pooraphobia" They are scared crapless they may have to start from the beginning with meager beginnings of (lol) only a million.

There's always an answer outside the box. It's not confrontational, but I believe a good way of putting our heads together to ease those who are so concerned with overpopulation. A woman bonds with a child, not a missed period. That's what I was taught, and it works for me.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 13th December 2013 at 16:56.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Blacklight43 (13th December 2013), johnf (17th December 2013), kfm27917 (7th September 2022)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi Bright,
    Haven't looked at your vid yet but just a quick thought / question.
    Why are we here in such numbers? Ive thought there must be a reason. If we choose to be here before we are born, surly we would know the impact it would have?

Is it not peoples greed and not peoples needs that are the problem?
    Also if we had not lost, particularly in the western world, how to live in tune with our beautiful planet I thing things would be very different. If we did once again, and I pray we do, I think it would all balance naturally.
    Last edited by golden lady; 13th December 2013 at 14:24.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Abhaya (14th December 2013), Gardener (20th December 2013), Sharleen (14th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Over the past 20 years I've read nothing but the babyboomer problem that says 70% of the population are "boomers". Those born shortly after WWII, when all the Men came home from war and had a whole bunch of kids. All those kids are now old, and in the next 20 -30 years will all be dead. Instant 70% reduction in population. hmm. How they gonna survive without us? chuckle chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Gardener (20th December 2013), johnf (17th December 2013), Sharleen (14th December 2013), thunder24 (17th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Over the past 20 years I've read nothing but the babyboomer problem that says 70% of the population are "boomers". Those born shortly after WWII, when all the Men came home from war and had a whole bunch of kids. All those kids are now old, and in the next 20 -30 years will all be dead. Instant 70% reduction in population. hmm. How they gonna survive without us? chuckle chuckle chuckle.

No there will not be a 70% reduction because all us baby boomers have had children and now our children are having children and so on and so on. Exponential growth is rapidly increasing and continuing.

With better medical care and easier way of livng, we (baby boomers) are living even longer and continue our part in depleting the natural resources.

21. Link to Post #13
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Bright Garlick

Here is how I see the problem.

Lets start with the basic and then consider the problem.

Take a human soul, strip the soul of who and what it is using amnesia and place him inside a biological android machine that requires food, rest and shelter.
    Riddle the same biological body with misery.

Next make this situation exist in a dimension where he thinks he exists with others on a planet which appears to exists in a galaxy.

Next, ...by using mind control, take away any ability of the soul to understand the truth of where they are, and what they are.

Next,...create drama at every point in the experience so that this soul experiencing life feels that he has some power to do something which for the most part,
    other entities appear to be in control.

So perhaps before we burn ourselves out trying to solve a paradox....we might just work on awakening the human consciousness that we are not, and never have been, in control.

Myself, I consider that there is no population problem, only the illusion of one.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Bright Garlick (20th December 2013), johnf (17th December 2013), kfm27917 (7th September 2022), StandingWave (14th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Interesting video, Mr. Garlick. I'm not sure that I support euthanisia as a means for population control, but I do whole heartedly acknowledge a population problem.

I've argued all of my points in Garlick's other thread and I really don't feel like doing it again. For those who do not think that there is a human overpopulation problem, then I sincerely think that you need reevaluate your intentions and your mindset.

Limited resources are just as an important factor as intrinsic value. I personally like having a thousand acres of pristine nature just for myself and all the animals and plants that inhabit it. Everybody deserves to have a 1000 acre personal backyard. If you sincerely enjoy living in urban areas, then you have fallen into the trap to think that concentration camps (cities) are good places.

I am full to the brim in empathy for humanity, but I am also realistic. How do you possibly fathom that colonizing other planets is a good idea? I see two problems with this:
    • we are not spiritually mature enough to have the right to leave our planet.
    • we will be stuck with the same issue. What will happen when these other planets become overpopulated? We will continue to grow out of control.
    Yes, we are more advanced than animals, but that does not mean that ecological systems do not apply to us. There is something called the carrying capacity to populations of organisms.

This is not an issue that we can just tackle by saying we need more love and understanding in the world. This is a serious issue. Once again, education will be a natural means to manage the human population.

For those who still do not think there is a population problem, I would suggest opening up a science book. I delve into the humanities often, but I also take the time to appreciate and understand science. A misunderstanding of science is the downfall of any civilization, and even a lesser awareness of an individual.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Bright Garlick (20th December 2013), Conehead (20th December 2013), kfm27917 (7th September 2022), marlowe (13th December 2013), mosquito (14th December 2013), Shezbeth (5th January 2014), StandingWave (14th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

@ Bright Garlick.......I agree with you about over population....

I got through 7 minutes of the video but the audio kept getting interrupted by the wind so I gave up....You might want to consider remaking it & making it shorter.....

I think the Fukushima radiation will solve the overpopulation problem....
    But maybe not.....
    My next few words are not going to be politically correct but I'm going to say it anyway...There are way too many stupid people on Earth and way too few
    spiritually evolved people. I do not think big cities are healthy for the planet....
    and IMHO we need more intelligent dogs and spiritually evolved people living in rural areas....

YES,,you heard me right ...IMO some dogs contribute more to human society than some "People"....

Edit to add ::: Nothing is going to change until the sociopaths have been put down like the sick "dogs" that they are.....NO life term prison sentences without parole ..
    Just euthanize the psychopaths IMHO...
    Last edited by marlowe; 13th December 2013 at 17:47.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Robin (13th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I don't fear death or the dead, it's the living that give me hell throughout my life. So I just stay away from those that insist on raising a few hackles.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Shezbeth (5th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    Pyriel - you should know that the Teal'hia were one of the races that created our world and our species.

Remember it was not their opinion or mine. They shared this with us because they knew of my interest in the subject. It was personal sharing. It did not create fear in me.

Perhaps it is MY sharing that creates fear in others. But not theirs. Be careful about projection.
    And your proof they created the world and humans and is it 100% truth and accurate? My guess is probably not. Sorry but the world isnt over populated yet. If anything, you think it is cause every one wants bigger chunks of land for they're little house and tiny garage.

To basically encourage a forming of basically a death panels for the elderly and controlling the human population is sad and completely psychotic.. Tho sadly I believe death panels are already in place for the most part.

Regardless if it's your thoughts or that of some other race. As is said, humans will kill each other off before some meteor or anything else will.

Sorry but your Teal'hia is probably the most demonic and evilest race I've heard about yet to go off and say, hey! kill your elders off to save the planet" Yea, humans are going to save the planet when we cant even take care of ourselves and this idea clearly shows that.

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by pyriel (here)
    Sorry but the world isnt over populated yet. If anything, you think it is cause every one wants bigger chunks of land for they're little house and tiny garage.
    I'm sorry but I find this to be incessantly ignorant. To say the world is not overpopulated is irresponsible. Even if it isn't, the rate we are going is sure to make Earth overpopulated very soon. The idea is not to necessarily have bigger chunks of land for human space and enjoyment but to give it to Earth's other inhabitants. They deserve resources and space too..more so than humans.

An individual black bear, for instance, needs up to 200 square miles to thrive. It amazes me that members of Avalon are awake and aware but do not take the time to think about the bigger picture of some things.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

marlowe (14th December 2013), mosquito (14th December 2013), StandingWave (14th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

I am having trouble understanding this issue. Numbers vs space and food. Up until now everything pointed to greed being the biggest contributor as to what was causing many of our problems as far as supporting humans with food and adequate shelter. Education. Etcetera.

Now here I am reading this and now it seems.......this part of the solution.....to just let the excess die off by attrition. Or death panels. So that the extreme naturalists can have 1,000 acres each. And , i am sorry, but to me, that idea, in itself, seems to be greedy.

It's funny how every thing flips when the conversations visits your personal bailiwick.
    Last edited by Crystine; 18th February 2014 at 11:11. Reason: I needed to clarify

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

Kalamos (14th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th December 2013)

34. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I don't know, all I can say is, if I can't take care of myself, I don't want to be here. I worked in an old folk's home in my twenties. There was an old lady who was mentally gone, no one home. Her body curled up in a fetal position. We force fed her thru a tube down her nose. Was this right? Forcing her to stay alive when it was obvious she was long past due for leaving.

However does this have anything to do with Agenda 21?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Crystine (18th February 2014), Freed Fox (14th December 2013), Gardener (20th December 2013), mosquito (14th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast