+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Shaman’s Perspective on Health and Purity of Heart

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Lightbulb A Shaman’s Perspective on Health and Purity of Heart

A perspective we all need to hear and be reminded of.

A Shaman’s Perspective on Health and Purity of Heart
    Posted by Nick Polizzi

Last week I had the opportunity to spend a few days with Roman Hanis, the lead shaman in our film The Sacred Science. He was in the country for a small window of time and came all the way out to our studio to meet with us – a true gift.

On the last day of his visit, Roman and I sat down for a filmed interview and he covered a ton of topics, from ancient Amazonian healing strategies to Jungian dreamwork. In the coming weeks we will be releasing these videos, but today I would like to share a special segment from this talk that really struck a chord within me.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

In this clip, Roman goes into the inner practices he uses to keep himself healthy while he’s busy caring for others. An art that many of us could really benefit from.

Over the years, I have had the privilege of knowing many different healers across the world – and not just indigenous elders. I’m talking about Reiki practitioners, yoga teachers, QiGong masters – and many registered nurses and medical doctors who moonlight as spiritual seekers.

In speaking with these open hearted people who are constantly in service to so many of us, I’ve noticed that while they are doing a remarkable job of nurturing others, many often lose sight of their own health.

Roman’s insights on this blew me away. After a second listen, I realized that his wisdom on this topic is relevant to just about every one of us – healer and patient alike.

Let us know what you think!

Big hug,

Nick Polizzi
    Director, The Sacred Science

Link to Sacred Science site...

http://www.thesacredscience.com/

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (13th December 2013), GreenGuy (15th December 2013), Happyjak (14th December 2013), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), mosquito (14th December 2013), northstar (13th December 2013), sian (13th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Default Re: A Shaman’s Perspective on Health and Purity of Heart

He really looks healthy-not.
    Shaman with eyeglases?

I'm not here for bashing but i'm rather interested in perspective how not healthy person can cure others. I would really like to hear that possibility.
    As i'm into shamanic practices from times of self awarenes.

Be well
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

kfm27917 (21st July 2020), spiritguide (13th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread