+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: Brainscans and prisoners: Outing the sociopaths and the domino effect

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Brainscans and prisoners: Outing the sociopaths and the domino effect

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    -I am absolutely following you.

-I don't think that formula will work.

-but it might, if certain aspects of the equation had a fire lit under their ass. Something that was a real inescapable, unstoppable juggernaut.
    Lets apply the same situation than to yourself.

Say you are driving down the road in your car and a child darts out between two cars and you run over and kill the child.

Next, assume those witnesses (the child's family) at the scene report that you were driving way to fast and that you intentionally ran over the child.

Next assume when they locked your sorry ass in a jail cell, they pulled out a x-ray machine, perhaps injected some radioactive dye into your skull and pronounced that you are a sociopath and included that information at your trail to help convict you.

Do you think you might have a problem now with your thesis statement?
    As a sociopath, I would definitely have a problem when you are discovering me as what I am. As a regular folk, you scan me and I am not a psychopath, i will be relieved as long as you release me lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: Brainscans and prisoners: Outing the sociopaths and the domino effect

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    As a sociopath, I would definitely have a problem when you are discovering me as what I am. As a regular folk, you scan me and I am not a psychopath, i will be relieved as long as you release me lol
    In a perfect world your statement would stand true. However, we are not in a perfect world and not all people who are held in jails are guilty of the crimes they have been convicted of based on medical or scientific evidence.

I could produce volumes of examples . but perhaps this one will suffice.

Quote Prison for a State Chemist Who Faked Drug Evidence: November 22, 2013

BOSTON — They were called “Dookhan defendants,” and there were thousands of them.

They had been arrested or sentenced on drug charges based on evidence or testimony supplied by Annie Dookhan, an ambitious state chemist who processed drug samples confiscated from suspects at triple the speed of her colleagues. Officials say her ambition led her to perpetrate one of the most far-reaching frauds in Massachusetts’s history.

Prosecutors say Ms. Dookhan declared drug samples positive that she had not bothered to test, tampered with evidence, forged signatures and lied about her credentials to enhance her standing in court as an expert witness. In all, her actions may have tainted more than 40,000 drug samples involving thousands of defendants.

Hence by the same deductive reasoning they could qualify you as being a sociopath by the process of producing tainted evidence....

It happens a lot. ....at least forty thousand times ....in one city in United States
    Last edited by Vitalux; 15th December 2013 at 06:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), mosquito (16th December 2013), Shannon (15th September 2016), Shezbeth (15th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

In a perfect world your statement would stand true. However, we are not in a perfect world and not all people who are held in jails are guilty of the crimes they have been convicted of based on medical or scientific evidence.

I could produce volumes of examples. but perhaps this one will suffice.

Quote Prison for a State Chemist Who Faked Drug Evidence: November 22, 2013

BOSTON — They were called “Dookhan defendants,” and there were thousands of them.

They had been arrested or sentenced on drug charges based on evidence or testimony supplied by Annie Dookhan, an ambitious state chemist who processed drug samples confiscated from suspects at triple the speed of her colleagues. Officials say her ambition led her to perpetrate one of the most far-reaching frauds in Massachusetts’s history.

Prosecutors say Ms. Dookhan declared drug samples positive that she had not bothered to test, tampered with evidence, forged signatures and lied about her credentials to enhance her standing in court as an expert witness. In all, her actions may have tainted more than 40,000 drug samples involving thousands of defendants.
    I agree 100% vitalux truly. I do think that people who have done petty things should never end up in jail, they should be given help. I do think that even murderer should be discriminated between the psychopaths and the non psychopaths and priority for help given to those with most chances to come out of it.

But here, in the long run, we are not talking only about jail, we are talking of the psychopaths elsewhere running us, in this society as well.

There is very few people that are tremendously harmful to the planet and to others. Most people are good. We have to be able to put aside and stop giving the power positions to those that are harmful in every ways. A start could be prison. Put the psychopaths togehter in prison aisles so that the ones that could handle thérapies and get better have a chance.

And of course, the staff would have to go though too, the psychopatic staff with the psychopatic prisoners.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), Vitalux (15th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

There is very few people that are tremendously harmful to the planet and to others. Most people are good. We have to be able to put aside and stop giving the power positions to those that are harmful in every ways.
    This statement is completely subjective and could apply to anyone depending on whose perspective it is viewed from.

Do you suppose for example, that a mother in Africa watching her daughter starve to death would not view you as sociopath if she was to be shown images of you sitting on your computer stuffing potato chips into your mouth, drinking a can of coke and making out a list of complaints about how you don't get enough channels on your cable tv?

My perspective is "we are the enemy'

There is no us and them.
    They are a part of us.
    We are a part of them.

Once we understand that fundamental base than everything might do well based on that.

First article of UDHR

Quote Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 15th December 2013 at 06:57.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), DNA (23rd January 2014), Eram (15th December 2013), Karma Ninja (16th March 2017), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), mosquito (16th December 2013), Shannon (15th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I had a QEEG (Quantitative Electro Encephalogram) twenty years ago. The QEEG that I had took a number measures of the brain's electrical activity across the brain surface at the several primary frequencies based on cross spectral analysis. I remember the technician saying that he could tell right off the bat whether a person taking the test was a psychopath. He did not even have to wait for the full analysis. And this was 20 years ago!

PS He did not find me to be a psychopath.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 15th December 2013 at 07:05. Reason: to say I am not a psychopath!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Carmody (15th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), Vitalux (15th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    I remember the technician saying that he could tell right off the bat whether a person taking the test was a psychopath. He did not even have to wait for the full analysis. And this was 20 years ago!
    Not all brains are the same.

Sharon Parker :The Woman with the Mysterious Brain

Sharon Parker was born and bred in Barnsley, Yorkshire. She's married with three children and is a qualified staff nurse. But, Sharon has almost no observable brain. Since she was a child, doctors have told her that she has no more than 10-15% of a normal brain.

Science is riddled with flaws.

Not everyone who is innocent passes a lie detector test.
    Not everyone who is guilty fails a lie detector test.

The same deduction of reasoning applies to all branches of science.

There is far more we do not understand than that which is understood, including the nature of ourselves.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 15th December 2013 at 07:29.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), DNA (23rd January 2014), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), Shannon (15th September 2016), Shezbeth (15th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

There is very few people that are tremendously harmful to the planet and to others. Most people are good. We have to be able to put aside and stop giving the power positions to those that are harmful in every ways.
    This statement is completely subjective and could apply to anyone depending on whose perspective it is viewed from.

Do you suppose for example, that a mother in Africa watching her daughter starve to death would not view you as sociopath if she was to be shown images of you sitting on your computer stuffing potato chips into your mouth, drinking a can of coke and making out a list of complaints about how you don't get enough channels on your cable tv?

My perspective is "we are the enemy'

There is no us and them.
    They are a part of us.
    We are a part of them.

Once we understand that fundamental base than everything might do well based on that.

First article of UDHR

Quote Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
    Viralux, if my arm has gangrene, I will cut it off.

Well, my arm has gangrene. We are all one, and my arm has gangrene.

And please, don't give me the mother in Africa theme - although you are basically right, our societies should be helping altogether or at a minimum, not exploiting them. This is my psychopathic gangrene arms that is in action over there.

AND AND AND my comments are not subjective. They are base on objective - sometimes it is - science. Moslty if you look at Forlan's video in the previous page, why would a psychopath admit he is, if there is no objectivity.

The part that is wrong in the human rights statements you put on your post is this "They are endowed with reason and conscience", this is wrong, subjective. This is a wish, a belief, not reality. The spirit of brotherhood can only prevail when the psychopaths ARE NOT in control, for Africa and for here.

In fact we are confronting a global problem that has to be seen for what it is. We solve this for us, we solve it for the earth.

Quote Not everyone who is innocent passes a lie detector test.
    Not everyone who is guilty fails a lie detector test
    The ratio is 93% correct. 93% of lie detectors test are correct, 7% are missed diagnosis. If you pair it with non verbal language analysis, you increase the correct findings to 97%. Did you know this? But not all criminals are psychopaths. In fact, the 7% who are not detected with lie detector are often the psychopaths because lie detection is based on emotional reactions and psychopaths do not have these.

And here, we have not even taken into account the scan and genetic analysis.
    Last edited by Flash; 15th December 2013 at 07:41.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), Vitalux (15th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

The spirit of brotherhood can only prevail when the psychopaths ARE NOT in control

Ok lets try another approach.

Lets get everyone to make a List of the suspected psychopaths who are in control.

I will start the list with whom I might think is the psychopaths in control

Police
    Politicians
    Bankers
    Lawyers
    Judges
    Billionaires
    Millionaires
    Kings / Queens
    Queers
    Jews
    Weathy
    Folks from the slums
    Drug addicts
    Dead beat landlords
    Dead Beat dads
    The homeless
    The Media
    Hollywood
    The government
    Insurance companies
    Children Aid Society
    Industries that produce meat
    Industries that produce fur
    Industries that produce fish

Folks that speed
    Folks that drive to slow
    Folks that don't pick up their dog's poop from the parks
    Doctors

Pharmaceutical Industry
    The Military
    The petroleum industries
    The Hydro companies.

The Presidents?
    Zions
    Masons
    Baptists
    Christians
    People with Brown Skin
    Muslims
    Pedophiles
    Perverts
    polygamists
    atheists
    creationists
    the mentally ill
    those that are physically disabled
    fat people
    short people
    people that look funny
    stupid people
    folks who don't think like me
    people who disagree with me
    cowards
    etc
    etc

Are you smelling the coffee yet?

*smiles*

Last edited by Vitalux; 15th December 2013 at 08:53.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Agape (15th December 2013), Atlas (22nd January 2014), DNA (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), Shannon (15th September 2016), Shezbeth (15th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Not everyone who is innocent passes a lie detector test.
    Not everyone who is guilty fails a lie detector test
    The ratio is 93% correct. 93% of lie detectors test are correct, 7% are missed diagnosis. If you pair it with non verbal language analysis, you increase the correct findings to 97%. Did you know this? But not all criminals are psychopaths. In fact, the 7% who are not detected with lie detector are often the psychopaths because lie detection is based on emotional reactions and psychopaths do not have these.

And here, we have not even taken into account the scan and genetic analysis.
    Could you please provide me with the source of your statistic.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), DNA (23rd January 2014), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), Shezbeth (15th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

It is expected, according to a doctor recently interviewed on Coast to Coast Am, that 1/3rd of up and coming children, will be at the genius plus level. IQ in the 150+ range.

However, many will be autistic, and thus, many will be sociopaths. I've met more than a few of them already....

The next war or the war we are already in, but have yet to recognize, in the public sense, is one of genetics..and technology.

We have to be starting the process of dealing with that now, for, as stated, we are in that battle already, even if we don't realize it.

It's about being aware and proactive, instead of asleep and reactionary.
    That's the real problem why deception flourish we hear this we hear that and we believe it. My awareness is based on my observation and not based on what somebody says. Be aware that we live in a deception matrix and you will be fine.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), Carmody (15th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Flash (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), mosquito (16th December 2013), Shannon (15th September 2016), Shezbeth (15th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The spirit of brotherhood can only prevail when the psychopaths ARE NOT in control

Ok lets try another approach.

Lets get everyone to make a List of the suspected psychopaths who are in control.

I will start the list with whom I might think is the psychopaths in control

All your posting in this thread so far is all about your projection, your projection that is outside of reason.

And I'm not going to be defensive about bringing the threat level to a specific group, to the same threat level that the rest of humanity is at. The threat level... hence being understood by that group -who deigns not to be (by wiring and desire) in recognition of that given threat level that the bulk of humanity is at.

That group (sociopaths and by extension, psychopaths), who do not understand threat levels and do not negotiate, can be brought to the point of understanding required to create a move to a level/even ground of negotiation. The threat level to them must be real. Must. They must recognize this. It cannot be promise and talk, it must be as it is for the bulk of humanity- a real and true threat that is in act and motion, in happening.

Again, you mistake your knowing and understanding as everyone Else's life, actions and desires.

Stop projecting in extremis.

As for what is going on in this thread. I'm not really starting anything. This was already in the act of forming and coming into being. I'm pointing at it, and speeding it up, just a bit. Helping to define it's existence.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th December 2013 at 20:40.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Flash (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,734 times in 4,314 posts

Let me just say this, there is a difference between sociopaths and psychopaths. I personally wish folks would stop demonizing sociopaths. I have met a few pretty cool sociopaths and as far as I am concerned sociopaths can do a lot of good in the world.

Sociopaths are far less susceptible to the mental programming and societal imprinting that makes the society we live in a prison. One of my best friends is a sociopath. He is a fairly wise guy. He is free from the shackles I had to spend years wresting myself from in terms of false paradigms and what not.

In so far as looking for leaders to guide society in new positive directions and having the guts to call folks out sociopaths are many times your best bet.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), Carmody (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), mosquito (16th December 2013), Shannon (15th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I wonder though, Have there ever been reports about psychopaths that did take a turn for the better ?
    Is it even possible?
    I don't know. The only example that comes to mind is Justoneman on this forum, who claims to be a (former) psychopath. Check him out.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (15th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Flash (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I wonder though, Have there ever been reports about psychopaths that did take a turn for the better ?
    Is it even possible?
    I don't know. The only example that comes to mind is Justoneman on this forum, who claims to be a (former) psychopath. Check him out.
    he claims that, I claim not. The drugs stopped his brain from working properly. I see much more a guy who has sociopathic traits because he does have empathy and some guilt, when not drugged by drugs and power, together. Pretty sure we would not find much on a scan. But hey, would be fun if he would try it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (15th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Let me just say this, there is a difference between sociopaths and psychopaths. I personally wish folks would stop demonizing sociopaths. I have met a few pretty cool sociopaths and as far as I am concerned sociopaths can do a lot of good in the world.

Sociopaths are far less susceptible to the mental programming and societal imprinting that makes the society we live in a prison. One of my best friends is a sociopath. He is a fairly wise guy. He is free from the shackles I had to spend years wresting myself from in terms of false paradigms and what not.

In so far as looking for leaders to guide society in new positive directions and having the guts to call folks out sociopaths are many times your best bet.
    http://www.diffen.com/difference/Psy...h_vs_Sociopath

I tried to embed a chart on the différences and I cannot.

From the description, Forland would have been a sociopath. But hey, it is a question of degree, one is more open because the disease is more advance/obvous, the other know how to hide.

Fine, I do not know if it makes much difference for leading in society though. Why would you want to be led by someone, a sociopath, or a psychopath, both. When all researches prove are damaging to society they usually are?

Because you have fun with one and his has broken no law that you know of???
    Because they are fealess and have no guilt?
    Oh, because they take décisions fast and without thinking for long????
    The sociopath will be very happy to read this.

It really beats me your comment. I would very much rather be lead by people with lots of empathy and wisdom for the whole of society.

However, I must say that your apport to this discussion here, as well as Vitalux's are a definite and strong indicator of the difficulties we will have to get rid of being led by sociopaths or psychopaths. When the sheeple, us, think we are fine with them and we should be soft on them, they have the situation to their advantage and will use it, sociopaths or psychopaths.

So your apports are priceless, because representing society. It tells us that in now way will we change our governments and banksters as a whole, because you are on this forum and knows, imagine regular folks on the street, they see only stars, not greed and exploitation.

I am weeping on humanity destiny.

Tendency to participate in schemes and take calculated risks to minimize evidence or exposure.
    Tendency for premeditated crimes with controllable risks, criminal opportunism, fraud, calculated or opportunistic violence.
    Tendency to appear superficially normal in social relationships, often social predators
    Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).
    A predisposition to violence and impulsivity that varies
    Controlled behavior

------------------

or why would I want these added traits of psychopath:

High predisposition to violence
    High impulsivity
    Behavior erratic
    Criminal behavior: tendency to leave clues and behave impulsively
    Tendency for impulsive or opportunistic criminal behavior, excessive risk taking, impulsive or opportunistic violence
    Unable to maintain normal relationships. Values relationships that benefit themselves
    Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD); lack of empathy or conscience, delusional
    Last edited by Flash; 15th December 2013 at 18:00.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (15th December 2013), Blake Elder (27th January 2014), Bob (15th December 2013), Carmody (15th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

The way I see it, the notion of humanity is being redefined in two opposite directions. On the one hand, it is being extended out from earth humans to include various alien races, or rather individuals, just as here on earth it took a long time to include non-whites – realize that native Americans had souls and that Africans were not apes, etc. In other words, humanity is a race-based term describing a non-race-based universal more-than-human quality of empathy, love, compassion etc.

On the other hand, we need to identify the impostors, entities that look human, but who lack the basic ingredient that defines this universal notion. These less-than-humans include all kinds of mechanical creatures, bots, AI, clones, archons, soulless people, and psychopaths no doubt come under this heading.

Obviously, this is a veritable minefield to be trodden with extreme caution. Hitler’s aim was something similar, only, having no proper filter, he operated on a race-by-race basis instead of a case-by-case basis. Demonizing Hitler has been an extremely effective weapon in preventing anyone with a more discerning humanity from even thinking of going there. This is a ploy that we see being used time and again: mixing the extremes of humanity with the extremes of inhumanity. We have to go there, but we also have to get it right.

I think it is a mistake to reject the ‘us and them’ scenario by proclaiming that everything is internal and we ourselves are as guilty as anyone else. We may view things from the standpoint of oneness, but there are others who do not, and by excluding themselves from the oneness, they force us to confront the ‘us and them’ scenario which is nonetheless an aberration. If we do not, it amounts to a spiritual form of appeasement. It is not going to work.

Most people do not go around killing others in every way imaginable and many more besides. We have to accept that there is an enemy apart from and outside of us who calls for energetic action in order to be stopped. Vetting prison populations certainly seems a promising first step. It may be a better alternative to a solution I saw in a video somewhere on the forum, which suggested getting psychopaths to show their total lack of empathy by inviting them to press a button to execute someone on the flimsiest of evidence, and then telling them they are next in line for the electric chair.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (15th December 2013), donk (16th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Is it even possible?
    Yeah, I read about that.

I don't agree with him.

... That he was a psychopath that is

I read once about a true psychopath that turned and wrote about how he sometimes missed the mind games that he played at work etc.
    Was not really convinced though that his psychopathic fundamentals had changed though. While reading I got the sense that he changed his behavior for the better, but that he still did not feel empathy and only superficial emotions.

It would be a great breakthrough if we could come up with some sort of therapy or treatment (if the person is willing) to really turn psychopathy/sociopathy around.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

araucaria (15th December 2013), Carmody (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I found this reply in user responses dialog, on the site Flash just posted, by a person who looks like she gave her name, stating how her life was, while living with a sociopath..

Is her report accurate?

Quote "Was married to a diagnosed sociopath, and I've met many in my life.

He was a controller, manipulator, attention-seeking stalker who was dangerous when he was crossed or drunk.

He used our kids to control me even before the first was born.

They have no conscience, and will twist anything they can to get what they want, and they really love to use the legal system to do it.

They seem so nice and considerate when they are working the system, but are dangerous as hell behind the scene."

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    I found this reply in user responses dialog, on the site Flash just posted, by a person who looks like she gave her name, stating how her life was, while living with a sociopath..

Is her report accurate?

Quote "Was married to a diagnosed sociopath, and I've met many in my life.

He was a controller, manipulator, attention-seeking stalker who was dangerous when he was crossed or drunk.

He used our kids to control me even before the first was born.

They have no conscience, and will twist anything they can to get what they want, and they really love to use the legal system to do it.

They seem so nice and considerate when they are working the system, but are dangerous as hell behind the scene."
    Absolutely, the comment above is true, those are the sociopaths.

The comments are quite good. However for those saying that sociopath are very hard to detect, it is true. For psychopaths as well. I do know one that I could not detect.

The difference between the two is just a question of degree, due to impulsivity or no impulsivity.

And as Carmody said, the Young people are getting to be exceptionally intelligents and a 150 IQ sociopath is much more damageable than a 100IQ who cannot plan.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (15th December 2013), Bob (15th December 2013), Carmody (15th December 2013), Chanlo23 (20th December 2013), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014), Shezbeth (15th December 2013)

38. Link to Post #60
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

All your posting in this thread so far is all about your projection, your projection that is outside of reason.

And I'm not going to be defensive about bring the threat level to a specific group, to the same threat level that the rest of humanity is at. The threat level hence being understood by that group who deigns not to be (by wiring and desire) in recognition to that given threat level that the bulk of humanity is at. That group, who does not understand threat levels and does not negotiate, can be brought to the point of understanding required to create a move to a level ground of negotiation. The threat level to them must be real. Must. They must recognize this. It cannot be promise and talk, it must be as it is for the bulk of humanity- a real and true threat that is in act and motion, in happening.

Again, you mistake your knowing and understanding as everyone Else's life, actions and desires.

Stop projecting in extremis.

As for what is going on in this thread. I'm not really starting anything. This was already in the act of forming and coming into being. I'm pointing at it, and speeding it up, just a bit. Helping to define it's existence.

perhaps you are 100% correct.

or

I simply could be stating opinions that you "don't wish to hear or see"

after all.....

Isn't that one of the fundamental things about humans?
    We only wish to hear and see, what we only wish to hear and see.
    The truth is the last thing we wish to hear.

All successful politicians understand this about the masses.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 15th December 2013 at 18:22.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Carmody (15th December 2013), DNA (23rd January 2014), Eram (15th December 2013), Mad Hatter (19th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast