Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast

Thread: Brainscans and prisoners: Outing the sociopaths and the domino effect

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Default Re: Brainscans and prisoners: Outing the sociopaths and the domino effect

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    And here's the thing.

You are also exactly wrong.
    Look, I"m just expressing an opinion. How can expressing an opinion be wrong? How can it be wrong to attempt to engage in dialogue to further understanding on a subject?

For the record, I think you are wrong, but I'm not going to be egotistical enough to state that as so, for who am I to make such proclamations? If you have an opinion that difers than state it, but opening up a line of communication like this is a bit infantile and opens things up to degenerating and silly polarized black and white thinking.

To have drug laws that are draconian, so that they people can be put into prisons and money made that way, to control the population with the draconian polarized situation, and to make the money via the introduction of the drugs and controlling the creation points as well. Thus Colombia, Afghanistan, the golden triangle, and so on.

Control natural resources, control legal systems, control governments in various countries, control the precious metal production, control the drug trade at all levels, and so on. Even to control the finances and the financial systems, which is what happened when the US and other governments allowed their espionage groups to get into the drug and war systems. Their espionage groups became the financial arms of the countries. That the bankers have less control than you might understand at this time in your explorations of what is what and who is who.

It has to do with the creation of a system of dark government, to enslave humanity's efforts and energies, out of sight of the public eye and mind, so enough funds and energies could be found to enable black ops projects..to begin the process of copying and attempting to exceed ET technology.
    I agree with what you are stating here, but there is another level at work here in my opinion.

I believe that folks who are not "socialized" as I was stating earlier, and as such also do not have the built in fear of rebuke, fear of being chastized, fear of being punished are the people who would be most likely to do two things. 1. They are most likely to have a more difficult learning curve in so far as acting in society and as such are more likely than most to commit some type of crime in their early devolopment and as a young adult. 2. They are the most likely to lead any type of rebellion and or uprising if one were to start. What is the old saying "It only takes a spark to get the fire going", and "it takes 1% of the population to start a revolution and get the momentum going".

Think of those guys in the TV show "sons of Anarchy", you might not want those dudes baby sitting your kid, but I'm sure George Washington would have been cool with having them as his initial group of soldiers. It's not just a matter of who is brave enough to fight a war, it's who is brave enough to be the first individuals to stand up and fight a war.

This is the main reason the prison industrial complex has been created in my opinion. To imprison the one percent of the population that would have been brave enough to make the first stand, to lead the charge.

We could erase the word "sociopath" and use the phrase "warrior" caste.
    It's funny, I absolutely abhore the practice of the "caste system" in India. But I will say this, although I do not believe in the Caste system as it is practiced in terms of socially implanting a heredital advantage for your children, I do believe in souls having a membership in the Caste system. And what I am trying to point out here are the warrior souls in our system. It is my theory that the powers that be are very aware of this REAL societal and soul caste system and are locking away the "warrior" souls so as to cement their control of the population.

In essence I do not think we disagree at all in so far as the prison system is concerned, it is in the individuals who are being incarcerated and their value to society that we appear to have our differences on.

And in effect, do you want to try and derail it, by making specious distracting arguments about Socrates and MLK, and inaccurate and uninformed claims or arguments about the US prison system?
    Having some one differ on a point and be willing to engage in dialogue over a subject is not derailing your thread Carmody, it is actually breathing life into it. I think at times you can be a tad bit sensitive when someone differs in opinion.

You know, sometimes you come off as a bit of an intellectual elitest of whom no one is allowed to differ in opinion with you.

In the future, please try to keep your intellect focused on the topic and not on making personal attacks.
    This isn't about who is right or wrong, this is about further understanding for everyone by exposing people to different opinions.

You are a smart dude, I think you can see the value in this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

anonymous (22nd January 2014), Carmody (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Brainscans and prisoners: Outing the sociopaths and the domino effect

Quote Posted by lelmaleh (here)
    Still seems like sociopaths would need continual monitoring of some sort as, by nature they manipulate to gain power over, wherever they are. It would take some resources and vigilance to do this.
    yes, i do think so, and a collective acceptance of the problem, and a collective consciousness about it. Lots of vigilance, but worth it.

-------------

David, what you are saying in your post previously seems to be that you are not ready to revise your beliefs system. Fine, up to you. My statements come however from a completely revised beliefs systems, it did start like yours.

Sorry David, I reread your post and I am revising mine, you ended up saying that both physiological and societal/belief changes with happen at the same time. I see it as a possibility.

However, i will still keep my first paragraph to you, just so that we see where I came from, years ago, with a belief that we can, alone, change our physiology. Yes, but outer help may be great.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd January 2014 at 21:24.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Hi DNA

Quote I doubt this will be popular, but it is my guess that Martin Luther King Jr. was a sociopath.
    Look at the wonderfull good MLK did.
    He exhibited all the tell tale traits of a sociopath; charisma, intelligence, a fearless public speaker, and according to tells of his infidelity a flagrent disregard for the rules.
    This, to me, seems to be a shallow analysis of what psychopathy is. You are mixing charisma and intelligence with sociopathy. We need charismatic, intelligent being that do not follow the rule to thread the path out. What we do not need is those without empathy, without guilt, constantly bullying.

And we all understand how strong can be a sex drive for any human being. Applied to leadership though, it could be an outstanding force.

I do not see "cheating" on one's wife as bad as you do in USA. He may just have been out of the "possession" ego trip, while enjoying the non "possession". I laughing loud while writing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), Carmody (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:45. Reason: I'm upset =P

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:52.

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Michael (here)
    Here is a good thinking experiment. Flash, if you were found to be a sociopath, by way of brain scan… what would you do or say?
    i would fight with all my wit and spirit and.... to make sure I am not labelled and that I can keep the power I can get, all of it. I would make sure that I do not mind at all if I walk on anybody, as long as nobody sees whom I am and as long as I can continue to get my way.

This is what a psychopath will do.

I would also find trick to either screw the machine, pay the internist or nurses writing the report, or worst, invent a way to make people believe that it is those with empathy who should be rejected from society and not given any power.

Isn't it what is happening nowadays anyhow???

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), christian (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:51.

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

This whole thread is about getting this subject and potential answer to the issues, out there... into the world. A method of ameliorating the problem situation we have evolved into being subjected to.

And if it is fought for very hard, it may just take hold a tiny bit. Enough to make a difference.

it isn't about killing or harming anyone. it's about the removal of low empathy people who literally do show the signs, in a '4 quadrant testing regimen'... of being actually mentally deficient. Clinically insane, but capable of hiding those deficiencies and working together, in groups.

Their being without parts of what we call normal brain function, to get those people out of working inside of control systems, or systems of power. Out of places that have potential for corruption and inhumanity to come into being, and to have that be problem for the rest of society and humanity.

Here, a plain and straightforward image that shows that this person is likely in need of these tests and will have a very high likelihood of failing this set of tests. This image has become difficult to find on the net, these days. Tony Blair's High School yearbook shot.

Why is this so difficult for some to understand, how could it be difficult to understand that we are not talking about nasty people anymore , or problem people, those concepts are to fall by the wayside as this is what is really going on, here: a literal truth of reduced and missing brain function.

A literal observable, verifiable, testable, level of scientific proofing, of reduced and missing brain function.

This is known as mental retardation, and part of the legalities and ethics of the situation, is that those sort of people are not let into positions of power or potential to harm. That is the basis of the legal situation and the position of the legal system, across this entire planet.

We can now verify, in all venues and to all levels of satisfaction and proofing, that these people are in actuality, of mental disorder, in the physical sense, and thus psychological capacities are directly diminished ...and do not possess the powers of judgement or reason, to be able to be in a position of power. End of story.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd January 2014 at 15:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (23rd January 2014), hohoemi (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

14. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I disagree.

Just had a thought.

The prisons systems of the world, could move from imprisonment, to actual rehabilitation.

To brain-scan every entry, and then place them in designated areas, according to their wiring type. To separate the true sociopath, from the rest of the prison population.

The rest of the population will immediately settle down and then one can move toward actual and real rehabilitation of those who can be rehabilitated.

Right now, the mess is so bad, in most prisons and most countries, that the sociopaths, the true ones, are so bad, that they end up creating a permanent mess inside of those prisons.

With the brain-scanning and proper placement, the ability to reduce the prison population will be able to emerge from said mess. And that the true group who, by their wiring, cannot be rehabilitated, they can be properly contained. A sociopath can fool people, as that is part of their trick, to fit in, when they know they are different. They can't fool the brain-scan. YES, we can identify sociopathy in brain scans. Very much so.

This is is eminently doable and in many a country and case...poses no break in privacy and rights, as we are already dealing with people who are wards of the state.

Those prisoners who want to be in a safer population which is easier to work with and can be rehabilitated and every effort put into them....would VOLUNTEER for the brain scan process.

Which, incidentally, is probably a decently large percentage of the population of the given prison. Volunteers would be there, in spades, looking to get the hell out of that nightmare, for all the right reasons.

Cost? in the USA, the most expensive place in the world, for medical hardware and it's use? About $1100US, right now, per scan.

Which is an absolute pittance for the reward and change it brings.

Part of the aim of this, is to show that it will work.

The end result is to take those successes...and turn to testing for sociopathic wiring, to testing for that..in people in politics, power, finance and military, and so on.

Hell, I'd actually have it on my resume:

"Tested to be nil for sociopathic wiring, by accredited agency so and so". Another form of being bonded.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), DNA (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Psychopathy:

Here's a test: http://www.arkancide.com/psychopathy.htm

Quote A prototypical psychopath would receive a maximum score of 40, while someone with absolutely no psychopathic traits or tendencies would receive a score of zero. A score of 30 or above qualifies a person for a diagnosis of psychopathy. People with no criminal backgrounds normally score around 5. Many non-psychopathic criminal offenders score around 22.
    Confessions of a Sociopath, an interesting insight into the mind of a sociopath: http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...ions-sociopath

Interesting that MRI studies show a difference in the brain of a paedophile (emphasis added by me):

Quote So far, three research groups have published structural MRI studies of pedophiles: my own group at CAMH in Canada (Cantor et al., 2008), and two other groups, both in Germany (Schiffer et al., 2007; Schiltz et al., 2007). The CAMH team compared large groups of pedophilic men with men who committed nonsexual offenses; we found that the pedophilic men had significantly less tissue in two wide-spread regions of the brain. These two regions (called the superior fronto-occipital fasciculus and the right arcuate fasciculus) are not at all what previous researchers had expected to find (including us). Instead of being in charge of any specific function of the brain (such as self-control or sexual response), these particular brain structures are made up of “cables” (or axons) that connect other brain regions. This suggests the possibility that sexual attraction to children versus adults is not caused by some difference in any one region of the brain, but in the way that multiple regions work together. Neuroscientists refer to this as a partial “disconnection syndrome.”

When comparing pedophilic and nonpedophilic men, one must remain careful not to confuse cause with effect. That is, one must consider carefully whether the brain differences we detected cause pedophilia or whether some aspect of being pedophilic caused the brain differences. Previous research findings suggests that it is more likely for the brain differences to be causing pedophilia than for the other way around: Although it is now known that certain brain structures respond to environmental stimulation, such as the motor cortex, there is no evidence that such stimulation causes any changes in the superior fronto-occipital fasciculus or right arcuate fasciculus (the brain regions in which pedophiles and nonpedophiles differ). Moreover, the brain regions we identified are extremely large, and no previous research has ever found changes in such large regions of the brain. As an analogy, physical exercise will generally stimulate one’s muscle tissue to grow, but one would not grow an extra arm; neurological changes occur only in a very specific manner
    The second body of research suggesting that brain differences are not effects of pedophilia is that pedophilic men have up to three times of the odds of being left-handed (or being ambidextrous) than do non-pedophilic men (Bogaert, 2001; Cantor, Blanchard, Christensen, Dickey, Klassen, Beckstead, Blak, & Kuban, 2004; Cantor, Klassen, Dickey, Christensen, Kuban, Blak, Williams, & Blanchard, 2005). Handedness is determined by brain organization and is determined largely before birth (fetuses show a hand-preference for thumb-sucking that is observable on sonograms; Hepper, Shahidullah, & White, 1991; Hepper, Wells, & Lynch, 2005). This indicates that at least some important differences in brain organization existed in pedophilic individuals long before they engaged in any pedophilic behaviors. Thus, although it remains possible that environment influences interacted with the differences in the brain, the simpler interpretation of these findings is that some factor was present, early in development, that affected brain development in a way that caused the handedness differences, pedophilia, and the other brain-related characteristics that have been found in pedophiles (such as lower than average IQs; Cantor, Blanchard, Robichaud, & Christensen, 2005).

There are also important implications of what we did not find. We did not find any group differences in the parts of the brain that are known to relate to self-control or impulsivity. That is, we found no evidence to suggest that pedophilic men have a neurological reason to be less capable of controlling their behaviors than are men who commit nonsexual crimes. Although it is never possible to completely rule out the possibility that pedophiles suffer from an impulsivity problem, our project used very large samples (relative to most MRI research) and powerful statistical techniques. So, if pedophilic men do suffer from a neurological problem in self-control, it is likely to be either small or a type of problem that is invisible to conventional MRI.

Although we found the brain differences to occur in a large proportion of the brain, the magnitudes of the differences were statistically “moderate.” That is, the structural MRI differences were reliable enough for studying groups of pedophiles for research, but they were not reliable enough for the assessment of individuals for clinical purposes. It remains possible, however, that functional MRI could be used clinically to distinguish pedophilic from nonpedophilic men. http://individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog2.html
    These MRI studies of psychopathy (sociopaths), paedophilia, et al are very interesting. I suppose what the purpose of this thread is to discuss what we should do with this information.

Personally, I support the ''draw a line in the sand'' principle, e.g. as a society, worldwide, we decide that we regard child rape (statutory rape) as unacceptable human behaviour, so if you do this you are no longer welcome to live among us and will spend the rest of your life in jail, separated from others (lots of people in jails are not psychopaths or paedophiles and are just serving punishment for being caught breaking a rule, which is often only a rule in that region, so once they have done their time, they will become part of wider society again). Same for first-degree murder.

The research indicates that lack of control is not the problem with paedophiles. They seem to react/respond in the same way that a man (with varying degrees of shyness/boldness, awkwardness/charm, success/failure) would do with a woman/man he found attractive, except they do it with children.

Apologies, as I do not want to take the discussion away from sociopaths (psychopathy), and I think the problem of how to use the MRI studies to protect society from the havoc these people wreak is a much more tricky one.

I do favour the idea that many people in prison are there because they are being punished for a transgression (which may not be considered a transgression in another region) and are therefore a part of normal society. Do they not deserve protection from the harm that sociopaths can cause?
    Last edited by sdv; 23rd January 2014 at 09:05.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), DNA (23rd January 2014), hohoemi (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Lol marguerite Bee, I checked if you had other posts on the thread, because I thought yours might be an ongoing answer to previous comments and no, it is not.

i disagree is a very short answer, may we know why?

Your disagrement brings out what the whole may think or want at some point, so why not know the motives. Thanks.

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I disagree.

Just had a thought.

The prisons systems of the world, could move from imprisonment, to actual rehabilitation.

To brain-scan every entry, and then place them in designated areas, according to their wiring type. To separate the true sociopath, from the rest of the prison population.

The rest of the population will immediately settle down and then one can move toward actual and real rehabilitation of those who can be rehabilitated.

Right now, the mess is so bad, in most prisons and most countries, that the sociopaths, the true ones, are so bad, that they end up creating a permanent mess inside of those prisons.

With the brain-scanning and proper placement, the ability to reduce the prison population will be able to emerge from said mess. And that the true group who, by their wiring, cannot be rehabilitated, they can be properly contained. A sociopath can fool people, as that is part of their trick, to fit in, when they know they are different. They can't fool the brain-scan. YES, we can identify sociopathy in brain scans. Very much so.

This is is eminently doable and in many a country and case...poses no break in privacy and rights, as we are already dealing with people who are wards of the state.

Those prisoners who want to be in a safer population which is easier to work with and can be rehabilitated and every effort put into them....would VOLUNTEER for the brain scan process.

Which, incidentally, is probably a decently large percentage of the population of the given prison. Volunteers would be there, in spades, looking to get the hell out of that nightmare, for all the right reasons.

Cost? in the USA, the most expensive place in the world, for medical hardware and it's use? About $1100US, right now, per scan.

Which is an absolute pittance for the reward and change it brings.

Part of the aim of this, is to show that it will work.

The end result is to take those successes...and turn to testing for sociopathic wiring, to testing for that..in people in politics, power, finance and military, and so on.

Hell, I'd actually have it on my resume:

"Tested to be nil for sociopathic wiring, by accredited agency so and so". Another form of being bonded.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), Christine (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014)

20. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:47.

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

You certainly do behave like a first class manipulator, right now. As being a psychopath, I have no idea who gave you the diagnosis, but if you believe you are, well, it is your call.

HOwever, as a first rate manipuator, there is no way I, or others here, will let you destroy this thread. So if you are a real psychopath, definitely, you have no place on this thread, neither maybe on Avalon.

I could pick every single manipalative technic you are using and dismantle it. I do not think it is Worth it however, you will end up hanging yourself by yourself.

The power you may want to use will be removed.

Ah yes: and when you insult people, at least study your prey to know whom you are lashing at. Insulting people does no drive you far on Avalon.

This whole thread is about getting this subject and potential answer to the issues, out there... into the world. A method of ameliorating the problem situation we have evolved into being subjected to.

And if it s fought for very hard, it may just take hold a tiny bit. Enough to make a difference.

it isn't about killing or harming anyone. it's about the removal of low empathy people who literally do show the signs, in a '4 quadrant testing regimen'... of being actually mentally deficient. Clinically insane, but capable of hiding those deficiencies and working together, in groups.

Their being without parts of what we call normal brain function, to get those people out of working inside of control systems, or systems of power. Out of places that have potential for corruption and inhumanity to come into being, and to have that be problem for the rest of society and humanity.

Here, a plain and straightforward image that shows that this person is likely in need of these tests and will have a very high likelihood of failing this set of tests. This image has become difficult to find on the net, these days. Tony Blair's High School yearbook shot.

Why is this so difficult for some to understand, how could it be difficult to understand that we are not talking about nasty people anymore , or problem people, those concepts are to fall by the wayside as this is what is really going on, here: a literal truth of reduced and missing brain function.

A literal observable, verifiable, testable, level of scientific proofing, of reduced and missing brain function.

This is known as mental retardation, and part of the legalities and ethics of the situation, is that those sort of people are not let into positions of power or potential to harm. That is the basis of the legal situation and the position of the legal system, across this entire planet.

We can now verify, in all venues and to all levels of satisfaction and proofing, that these people are in actuality, of mental disorder, in the physical sense, and thus psychological capacities are directly diminished ...and do not possess the powers of judgement or reason, to be able to be in a position of power. End of story.
    You are a smart guy, I respect and value any correspondence we have. That being said… I feel you are stepping outside your comfort zone, and need to stick to your day job. I don't believe you have a full understanding of how this whole sociopath brain thing works. It is much more complicated than a 4 quadrant test etc. This is the BRAIN we are talking about. The MOST complex supercomputer. It operates as a whole, not just as pieces. I can't articulate what I KNOW, so I am at a loss for any argument. I have a good feeling you may run circles around me for this, but I think you are way off, and possibly a sociopath YOURSELF! Bwahaha how is that for a accusation! Get a brain scan!

how do you like me now. lol I have to get out of here…

You have to remember, I am a sociopath, as considered by you all's standards, as described here. You are calling me mentally retarded in your post. First of all, **** you for that. Second of all, at least use an acceptable phrase. I have close friends and family that are impaired in several ways, including down syndrome. This phrase 'mentally retarded' is very rude. Learn some manners. This is a very personal attack. I didn't start this thread, but I am not asking for any special treatment either. I would not act in such a manner towards someone.

End of story huh… I am going to bite my tongue now.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

23. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 16:12.

24. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 16:12.

25. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

When WW2 was over historians analysed that the Germans, the Japanese and the Italians did it all.
    Of course not every single one, but hey, collectively they allowed their psychopathic leaders to
    do it.

So Carmody, being an analytical guy, figured out that something needs to be done now,
    before that WW2 situation gets repeated on an even larger scale.

So since psychopaths have this ambitious nature to prevail over others at all cost,
    using all sorts of means to make it to the top,
    where they can exercise power without opposition,
    he wants to save the world from a fate it does not deserve.
    This does not necessarily make him sociopath.

He did not attack anyone personally,
    but I do see that some people here CHOSE to take offence.

Like me, being German, could now get all huffed at anyone who ever said
    that 'The Germans' caused WW2, yet I choose not to take it , as I can see a bigger picture, beyond personal,
    beyond my little ego, and so I see no need to defend myself.

This is a choice which I consciously make, and which redeems me of my inherent psychopathy.
    At least for the time being. (hehe...)
    Last edited by ulli; 23rd January 2014 at 13:25.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), christian (23rd January 2014), Curt (23rd January 2014), Flash (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), PurpleLama (23rd January 2014), Sierra (24th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You certainly do behave like a first class manipulator, right now. As being a psychopath, I have no idea who gave you the diagnosis, but if you believe you are, well, it is your call.

HOwever, as a first rate manipuator, there is no way I, or others here, will let you destroy this thread.
    How is he destroying this thread? And who made you the Avalon police? Last I checked you had no moderator title.
    I think he offers an interesting view and is engaging in worth while dialogue in doing so.
    Since when did we all become so thin skinned we could not handle it if somebody disagreed with us?

So if you are a real psychopath, definitely, you have no place on this thread, neither maybe on Avalon.
    Again, who are you to make this threat?
    Flash, I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself. Last I checked this was Mr. Ryan's Forum, not yours.

And so what if the guy is taking the rhetoric used here a little personally.

This thread in it's entirety is a bit of a pointed attack on a specific population base.

Ah yes: and when you insult people, at least study your prey to know whom you are lashing at. Insulting people does no drive you far on Avalon.
    I think you should listen to your own advice here.
    Last edited by DNA; 23rd January 2014 at 13:31.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), Sebastion (25th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    When WW2 was over historians analysed that the Germans, the Japanese and the Italians did it all.
    Of course not every single one, but hey, collectively they allowed their psychopathic leaders to
    do it.

So Carmody, being an analytical guy, figured out that something needs to be done now,
    before that WW2 situation gets repeated on an even larger scale.

So since psychopaths have this ambitious nature to prevail over others at all cost,
    using all sorts of means to make it to the top,
    where they can exercise power without opposition,
    he wants to save the world from a fate it does not deserve.
    This does not necessarily make him sociopath.

He did not attack anyone personally,
    but I do see that some people here CHOSE to take offence.

Like me, being German, could now get all huffed at anyone who ever said
    that 'The Germans' caused WW2, yet I choose not to take it , as I can see a bigger picture, beyond personal,
    beyond my little ego, and so I see no need to defend myself.

This is a choice which I consciously make, and which redeems me of my inherent psychopathy.
    At least for the time being. (hehe...)
    Look Ulli, I've always liked you. What's not to like. You are a rock solid Avalon Matriarch. That being said, you tend to show favor with your affections to those who frequent your "HERE AND NOW" thread.
    And as much as I do, I really do like you, this tends to create a highschool like atmosphere where the kids at the cool table are constantly taking up for one another.
    I call it like I see it and you are better than this.

Because being as intelligent as you obviously are, you have to acknowledge that the OP has not taken kindly to folks who have had a difference of opinion on this thread. And I'm sure if you looked with honesty and impartiality you would see that to be the case.

Or you could CHOOSE not to see this.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Carmody (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), PurpleLama (23rd January 2014)

31. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

We never called on your genetic, none ever called you mentally retarded, no personal attack Michael, YOU ARE THE ONE NAMING YOURSELF A PSYCHOPATH, NOT US. And from you own diagnosis on your own self, you accuse us of naming you out and pouring psychopatic labels on you.

Not our fault Michael, you started it, not us.

IF YOU LABEL YOURSELF AS PSYCHOPATH, AND INSULT US FOR NAMING WHAT A PSYCHOPATH IS, TELLING WE ARE INSULTING YOU, WE ARE NOT TO BLAME.

STOP LABELING YOURSELF A PSYCHOPATH IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND TAKING IT PERSONALLY.

Now, I understand you feel cornered, but it is your own doing.

You however demonstrate quite well what manipulative behavior is, no doubt on this.

You are right, I am 'misbehaving'.

You are wrong for ignoring the fact that he called me mentally retarded, and used that phrase in the first place.

You, and him personally attacked me. Whether you believe that part of my genetic selection was the form of my brain that has been interpreted by 'top' scientists thoroughly, I DON'T CARE.

You are right, maybe I don't have a place here. Time will tell.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Pick apart every tactic? So just focus on my behavior, not anyone else's? I took A LOT of **** from people here already, while biting my tongue. I won't be told I cannot change, and I will not be called mentally retarded. What part of this does not make sense? STEP BACK FROM THE SITUATION and really think.

One word, to emphasize my point of the line being crossed by personal attack. I replied with a personal attack. Yes

So I am destroying a thread, doing what was already done by YOU and Carmody? Whatever, I OBVIOUSLY DISAGREE! sorry I am not yelling, only emphasizing, with caps

And can we please all stop reposting Tony Blair's face already! LOL

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

33. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I am going to ask everyone involved to stop posting for a bit .. it seems we are risking, again, the division of us vs. them without means of finding resolution. Right action is when two opposing forces find a flow.

Please consider every word being written.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast