+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fukushima Latest Forecast-A Must Listen

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Fukushima Latest Forecast-A Must Listen

I wanted to give this particular interview with George Noory its own thread so that i would draw as many listeners as possible.

I happen to be aware recently that Ed Dames is (like many) motivated by financial gain, to place fear in us, however, I also feel we really need to take the Fukushima situation seriously, and keep ourselves educated in order to appropriately plan for the future.
    This interview is much more about the Fukushima Disaster, and the fallout(toxic,financial, and political) and not about a kill shot scenario.

It drew my attention mainly because many copies of this that are on youtube have been deleted due to copyright issues (bs meter went off) because all the other C2C interviews can be found intact.

This is from the Coast to Coast December 9,2013 Show

Last edited by Sidney; 30th December 2013 at 19:11.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Antagenet (16th December 2013), Bright Garlick (15th December 2013), Chip (15th December 2013), cursichella1 (15th December 2013), Czarek (15th December 2013), Deega (30th December 2013), delaware (15th December 2013), grannyfranny100 (15th December 2013), jagman (15th December 2013), Jean-Marie (16th December 2013), JohnJ (15th December 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (15th December 2013), Lifebringer (16th December 2013), sheme (15th December 2013), spiritguide (15th December 2013), Star Tsar (15th December 2013), sunflower (15th December 2013), TraineeHuman (15th December 2013), Zephra (15th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I only remember one of his predictions coming true, can you give a idea of this interview?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Sidney (31st December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I only remember one of his predictions coming true, can you give a idea of this interview?
    He talks about mainstream medias neglect to report the nuclear plumes that are about to hit the United states, and also around the world. He talks about some of the safe places, and there is a portion that is callers with questions that I always find an enjoyable part of coast in general. One of the main messages that I got out of it is that we should all be taking Iodine. ( I already do), but my gut instinct is that he is not lying. He did not work for the government/military because hes wrong. IMO

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

marlowe (30th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Ed Dames is talking about Alien contact and asking for help to suck up the radiation of Fukushima.

In remote viewing, he has seen what they do to clean radiation. He believe that there is an agency out there knowing what we are doing and that they are trying to force the development of higher consciousness Tools. We have gone too far on the technology side and consciousness has not followed. He says that they won't violate prime directive by dropping in, we have to find them for help.
    Conscousness has to Wake up.

Higher intelligence will not operate with anything else than higher intelligence. Dames says what he does in terms of UFO phenomenon, he concentrates in two fields: one is what is pushing them to point out what we are doing wrong and the other is intervention, interfering with our control systems, entering control systems and changing control codes.

He says there is two different agencies here, the one sending messages (ex: kids from Zimbabwe) on what we do wrong are not humans, may be no even here, the other one are humans raised in another world, interefering covertly with technologies far out gotten from a federation, like missionaries, behind enemy lines, they are not hybrids, they were raised in another world and serve here. Both agencies, even if not working together, are attempting to help us.

He says from these two, something good is coming out. This is why he looked at these two. Abductions: they have tengantial evidence to support that embryos were created to raise the humans in other planets that are now here incognito helping. But he is not sure.

The effect of the weather is more linked to the Relationship between the sun and the core of earth. This is were the weather change is, and a potential mini ice age.

He says that when a nuclear weapon is used in Korea, we are very near the killshot that will put down our grid. Right now South Korea, Japan and China are fighting for overlapping air space. China will let the US fight with North Korea and the trade will be for China getting Taiwan. We are going to lose the economic war to China, they will do us the same thing we did to Russia. He said if Dames the military not the remote viewer, talking about China. For them, Korea is just a small thing on the long run, they will get out of their leash so that US get involved and get N Korea back in the leash because they cannot accept all the refugees. He does not about the Iran situation who is standing in the way of the petro dollar. He thinks that US has made so many corrupt décisions for so long that it is time to go the wayside, it is payback. He cannot talk about what US has really done, but US made a mockery of its constitution. He has seen things not in the history books.

Remote viewing again: the ones from the Federation helping with covertly disengaging our nuclear for example, are scared to be found, they do not want to be found, they are on earth surface. They are about 200 at the maximum. They have a place from where they monitor anything nuclear.

Why are some people better remote viewers: those that work the most.

2014: russia and China the greater producers of gold now, will come up with a currency. THe power base of the US will go bankcrupt. Lots of country will defect from petro dollar, and also abandon the US, including England eventually. US is losing its power base. Russia and China are now building to be the greatest powers. Saudi Arabia will gravitate around somebody who is strong, new allies such as China and Russia, it cannot depend on US anymore. The new world order will not be what we expect.

By April, it is when things get serious. In Singapour there was a big riot, he warn do not store your gold in Singapour you will not be able to get it out. Big time riots and révolutions. It will happen overnight. When infrastructure collapse, it means starvation. Somebody is going to be trying to steal everything we have.

Fukushima will effect the rest of the world tremendously. In spring it will show up in dead fish but mostly in people, it will be obvious, particularly in Japan. It is an unfixable problem, the most horrendous man made catastrophy, media is not reporting and there is not solution to this, the government cannot say it. Thchernoby plumes went to Sweden and thousands of Swedish kids developed thyroid cancer.

Bright spots: Canadian prairies are good, not Ontario nor the east coast, Appalachian areas in US.

The killshot will take down power grid only, taking down infrastructure and starvation follows, but Fukushima is far far worst, it cannot be stopped. It is not a domino, it is a confluence of events.

Can anything be changed? He says when angels change things on individual levels, but he has never seen it in collective levels.

He says all of our leaders, worlwide, are crazy.

Whales beaching: due to minor radiation, naval sonars behaving like stunt grenades on sea mammals, and then the pollutions suppressing their immune systems.

Secret space program is not the kind of thing people are talking such as working with clients. Chinese and Russia are aware that space is the highground and the high ground is the moon, not is surface though, with particle beam weapon or neutro polarized to look at anything on earth or around the earth, that is the goal. US wont' attain this because it is running out of money, China will. No aliens walking within us. What about aliens in space: Ed says their DNA is human, not alien.

He remoted viewed the child Ramsay case, the murderer sent a letter, he sent to FBI and he can't talk about the case. It was not the parents, but they set her up for disaster by dressing her up. It was the photographer.

Fukushima is always continuous new radiation, sea and air, it is incredible and impossible to stop. there is nothing they can do and reactor 3 is getting ready to disintegrate and there is no word to describe the enormity of what it is and the sin of the media not reporting.

That was definitely a good interview.

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AlaBil (15th December 2013), Antagenet (16th December 2013), Bill Ryan (16th December 2013), butcherman (15th December 2013), cursichella1 (15th December 2013), Czarek (15th December 2013), delaware (15th December 2013), Gardener (31st December 2013), halffull (15th December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th December 2013), InTheBackground (16th December 2013), Lifebringer (16th December 2013), lisalu (15th December 2013), marielle (15th December 2013), meat suit (15th December 2013), Oouthere (18th December 2013), Orph (15th December 2013), penn (16th December 2013), rezboom (15th December 2013), Selene (15th December 2013), Sidney (15th December 2013), spiritwind (15th December 2013), StandingWave (16th December 2013), sunflower (15th December 2013), Wind (15th December 2013), Zephra (15th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Does anyone have his Killshot map with detailed survival and "kill zones"?
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Sidney (15th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Does anyone have his Killshot map with detailed survival and "kill zones"?
    no and I did search for it, i would love having the safe zones. In Québec, the main cities area all below Washington state, therefore in the radiation jet Stream coming from Japan.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Sidney (15th December 2013), sunflower (15th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Flash...Thank you so much for the very detailed information from the video. I actually much prefer to read that to watch and actually process information much better in this manner.

What a great group we have around here, bringing this information to the forefront and putting it in all types of formats for easy consumption.

Kudos to all who contribute here!

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

cursichella1 (15th December 2013), Flash (15th December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th December 2013), kirolak (16th December 2013), lisalu (15th December 2013), meat suit (15th December 2013), Oouthere (18th December 2013), Selene (15th December 2013), sheme (15th December 2013), Sidney (15th December 2013), sunflower (15th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

My opinion of Ed Dames is very much different from the original poster. This guy has been spewing this nonsense for too many years now and especially leading up to 2012. I have zero faith in Ed Dames and his fear mongering is old and tired at this point.

IMO, he has valid points concerning the horrors of Fukushima that are coming, but he isn't predicting anything that some of the true experts on Fukushima hasn't already reported. This goes for the financial collapse, as well; he's regurgitating info we already have, info that's already out in the public domain.

I think Noory's a nice enough fellow, but C2C is certainly sanitized alternative media, if you will.

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all and I apologize if I'm coming off that way. There's a select group of very knowledgeable people covering many of the issue that Ed Dames and Georger Noory covered within the videos posted above that are definitely worth checking out.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zephyr For This Post:

airaspect (16th December 2013), dianna (15th December 2013), Marianne (15th December 2013), Oouthere (18th December 2013), RMorgan (15th December 2013), Selene (15th December 2013), Sidney (15th December 2013), sunflower (15th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Yes to our ET friends please I beg you help us clear up our environmental mess save our mother Earth from our recklessness.

Well worth a listen.

18. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Zephyr (here)
    My opinion of Ed Dames is very much different from the original poster. This guy has been spewing this nonsense for too many years now and especially leading up to 2012. I have zero faith in Ed Dames and his fear mongering is old and tired at this point.

IMO, he has valid points concerning the horrors of Fukushima that are coming, but he isn't predicting anything that some of the true experts on Fukushima hasn't already reported. This goes for the financial collapse, as well; he's regurgitating info we already have, info that's already out in the public domain.

I think Noory's a nice enough fellow, but C2C is certainly sanitized alternative media, if you will.

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all and I apologize if I'm coming off that way. There's a select group of very knowledgeable people covering many of the issue that Ed Dames and Georger Noory covered within the videos posted above that are definitely worth checking out.
    I couldn't agree more, mate.

It's always the same old stuff with a little twist...This or that is about to happen...Be prepared...Blablabla.

His "predictions" are nothing but educated guesses about common knowledge issues.

Besides, he's got a huge collection of failed predictions, which shows that his "method" isn't that accurate at all.

Anyway, if you're making a thousand predictions, it's normal to get a couple of them right...The problem is that people forget about the other 998 that failed.

Don't you remember how involved he was with the 2012 fiasco? He predicted all sorts of stuff for last year...He even said that he was unable to "remote view" beyond this date and stuff like that...
    Last edited by RMorgan; 15th December 2013 at 15:49.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

airaspect (16th December 2013), dianna (15th December 2013), halffull (15th December 2013), meat suit (15th December 2013), Oouthere (18th December 2013), Selene (15th December 2013), Sidney (15th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

My point of bringing attention to this, is also captured in this thread.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Louis-Missouri

I live 2 hours from St. Louis, and IMO this is not an isolated problem. This is only the beginning people. Latest geiger counter readings from Dutchsinse.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Aurelius (22nd December 2013), delaware (15th December 2013), Selene (15th December 2013), sheme (16th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I will continue to say and share my new found view about radiation. I now feel the radiation from Fukushima is nothing to fear. If you fear it you are exactly where "they want you to be." "They" feed off of your fear, "they" go to great lengths to create events and situations that will conjurer fear.

"They" were successful with me, I had great fear around nuclear power plants up until over a year ago. When I/we discovered Galen Winsor...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-scare-scam-

I fear no more...and I truly think that all happens exactly as it is meant to happen...and that the humans of planet earth have been more successful than we thought we could be.

We are doing well, keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 15th December 2013 at 22:10.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

delaware (15th December 2013), heyokah (19th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I agree that having fear is not the thing to do, however I simply cannot ignore the mass fish/bird die offs, ocean dead zones, and other environmental affects, that will affect us in the way of food shortages. I happen to disagree, that the fukushima radiation is harmless. I just do not buy that theory.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Conchis (16th December 2013), Marianne (16th December 2013), RMorgan (16th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

china wants honest business, to which that eliminates any dreams of dealing w/China. Russia has already found the dark money connected to Saudi Arab sheikdom, and they too want nothing to do with terrorist supporters. So they started it with 911, and that was their mistake as well as three other nations, gungho for war profit.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Sidney (31st December 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

More news on the situation here.

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/146-mjt

http://www.scoop.it/t/fukushima-by-ton-kraanen

This thread could be merged with another Fukushima update thread, if it seems appropriate.

+ Reply to Thread