+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will China's moon missions open the door to disclosure?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,547 times in 5,657 posts

Default Will China's moon missions open the door to disclosure?

or will China keep secret her discoveries? Always thought just like the arms race, one of the superpowers would want to be the first country to disclose since they have the proof. Unlike so called third-world countries that are open for disclosure yet dont have the definitive proof it seems for the rest of the world to say ok, thats proof...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2013), Crystine (15th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mab777 (17th December 2013), RMorgan (15th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Will China's moon missions open the door to disclosure?

China's rapid climb to superpower status, even though many millions still live below
    what we would call the poverty line, has been mentioned directly and indirectly by
    Bob & Ion. I cannot remember the details as they are spread throughout many,
    many hours of discussion. The stand out point is that China has had direct contact
    with a group of ET's since 1995,They helped them to develop their super computer
    technology to jump start them to catch up the west. Also the US China relationship
    is not what it seems on the surface.The US has bent over backward to please them
    behind the scenes and its to do with debts owed.

As to whether China will disclose any finds on the moon is very unlikely from what
    I've gleaned from all these snippets of information, they are more concerned with
    world status, but you never know.!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2013 at 21:34.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Crystine (15th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (15th December 2013), RMorgan (15th December 2013), tcjim1 (15th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

It would be interesting to hear Simon Parkes' views on China's Moon mission.
    He has said that there are 2 ET races influencing 2 different factions of Chinese, one pro-human and one hostile.
    Nothing's simple when it comes to the Chinese, it would seem...
    Although he says that Russia is being influenced by a pro-human ET race, and the evidence seems to bear that out.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Crystine (15th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (15th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Hmm...I thought Bill Clinton sold the guidance information after he was no longer President. There was a big brouhaha over it during the 2008 Presidential election primary, and then the John Edwards stuff came out, and there wasn't any more about it. Ten years later and China is ready for launch after amassing a prosperous economic jugaunut and they are showing the space information on their own local stations. I hope this is true. Some people there post lots of their news footage and perhaps they realize it's time, and nobody can go to their country anytime they want and 'snuff whistleblowers." Nor can they do it in Russia.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 15th December 2013 at 23:12. Reason: mispell

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013), thunder24 (16th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey Mojo,

No man, it wont happen.

If they wanted to contribute to disclosure, they would've demonstrated their intentions by now.

Going to the moon wont change anything regarding this issue. They already have enough data to conduct their own full blown disclosure right now if they wanted to.

Anyway, I have a strong sensation that the disclosure deal is above any government's paygrade, anyway.

Just my two cents.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 15th December 2013 at 23:32.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Airwooz (16th December 2013), Ellisa (16th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

dont put your power into hope, this system is corrupt and so against our true nature dont expect the system to be the changer - you have to be the change !
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Adi (16th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013), thunder24 (16th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Do not underestimate the Chinese. They are more than capable of developing the technology they need, and like any other country, they will build on the efforts of others who went before. They are now a real superpower and I doubt they have the motivation to change the status quo with regard to space exploration and the technology needed to explore it. Why should they? No one else has, and, maybe, really, there is nothing new to disclose and we are all in the dark together as we move blindly into the future. With hope!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    or will China keep secret her discoveries? Always thought just like the arms race, one of the superpowers would want to be the first country to disclose since they have the proof. Unlike so called third-world countries that are open for disclosure yet dont have the definitive proof it seems for the rest of the world to say ok, thats proof...
    I didn't expect that you are so naive Mojo.

You think Syria, Iran, Turkey doesn't have the proof?

I am not talking about puppet politicians and their stage parliaments.

I have witnessed a lot of academics talking about it, behind closed doors but not in conferences or in public.
    No one has the gut to face the consequences yet, which will be very nasty.

Mass is not ready yet cliche is not that simple as it seems.

If you believe only Americans have contact you are still in that dream America is the only world. Wake up please I was expecting more from you.
    Last edited by Tangri; 16th December 2013 at 01:27.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Arak (17th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Quote Tangri
    Please dont take offense Tangri but if any of these countries came forward it wouldnt
    really matter. It has to be China,Russia,or the US or UK otherwise it will be chalked up
    has a third world country trying to get attention.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Quote Tangri
    Please dont take offense Tangri but if any of these countries came forward it wouldnt
    really matter. It has to be China,Russia,or the US or UK otherwise it will be chalked up
    has a third world country trying to get attention.
    None is taken Jagman,
    But don't forget not only Christians is going to be in shock and go wild. Jews, Muslims not acting wildly now because of the god's promises if you take the god from stage or screen play, imagine the out come.
    They do not have tools to contain consequences .
    If it happened in a small country with these communication developed times they can not be stop to spread the words.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Carmody (17th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), johnf (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    Do not underestimate the Chinese. They are more than capable of developing the technology they need, and like any other country, they will build on the efforts of others who went before. They are now a real superpower and I doubt they have the motivation to change the status quo with regard to space exploration and the technology needed to explore it.
    There already was a thread on the Chinese moon mission here

From my perspective it became most interesting after post #10 by Airwooz.

In fact he reported that a Chinese official stated that China is lacking the technology to land a man on the moon. According to them it is
    not so easy (or not possible) to keep a man safe on the surface on the moon and such a mission is far too risky.

I think this already is a disclosure of some kind. Similar to saying we can't do it now so the Americans certainly didn't do it 45 years ago!

Personally I became convinced over the years that Apollo technology didn't make it to the moon. The Chinese statement confirms it again.
    One of my first books I bought was "Dark Mission" by Hoagland and Bara. I was excited to read about their findings that there were glass
    domes on the moon etc.

Now after a couple of years more I also heard Jay Weidner's explanation of the front-screen projection techniques used by Stanley Kubrick
    which clarifies the glass reflections a lot better. So, claiming to be experts, Hoagland and Bara should know better by now and I would
    expect a change in view. But Hoagland still accepts/confirms all the Apollo missions as truly happened.

So who should we believe nowadays?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Ellisa (16th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    Do not underestimate the Chinese. They are more than capable of developing the technology they need, and like any other country, they will build on the efforts of others who went before. They are now a real superpower and I doubt they have the motivation to change the status quo with regard to space exploration and the technology needed to explore it.
    There already was a thread on the Chinese moon mission here

From my perspective it became most interesting after post #10 by Airwooz.

In fact he reported that a Chinese official stated that China is lacking the technology to land a man on the moon. According to them it is
    not so easy (or not possible) to keep a man safe on the surface on the moon and such a mission is far too risky.

I think this already is a disclosure of some kind. Similar to saying we can't do it now so the Americans certainly didn't do it 45 years ago!

Personally I became convinced over the years that Apollo technology didn't make it to the moon. The Chinese statement confirms it again.
    One of my first books I bought was "Dark Mission" by Hoagland and Bara. I was excited to read about their findings that there were glass
    domes on the moon etc.

Now after a couple of years more I also heard Jay Weidner's explanation of the front-screen projection techniques used by Stanley Kubrick
    which clarifies the glass reflections a lot better. So, claiming to be experts, Hoagland and Bara should know better by now and I would
    expect a change in view. But Hoagland still accepts/confirms all the Apollo missions as truly happened.

You make some interesting points Operator. They could have
    settled this issue with the Moon landing long ago by pointing
    hubble or one of their advanced spy satelites at the landing site
    and snapping some good pics.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

mojo (16th December 2013), Operator (16th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Expect black and white photos as usual

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Carmody (16th December 2013), mojo (16th December 2013), PRAGMAE (17th December 2013), Sidney (16th December 2013), WhiteFeather (16th December 2013), Wind (17th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

The Chinese will do what most governments are doing to keep the control system going . They''ll keep treating us like mushroom, feeding us manure and keep us in the dark, imo .
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to scanner For This Post:

mojo (16th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    That's the sixty million dollar question, isn't it?

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    I have witnessed a lot of academics talking about it, behind closed doors but not in conferences or in public.
    No one has the gut to face the consequences yet, which will be very nasty.
    I'm curious Tangri, is your quote above just referring to the religious fallout you alluded to in your other post, or is there more to this? Have you detailed the things you've heard in one of your previous posts to date?
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

mojo (16th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,778 times in 8,386 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Expect black and white photos as usual
    ..... and slow motion kinetics.....
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

mojo (16th December 2013), PRAGMAE (17th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,547 times in 5,657 posts

interesting responses... Russia and the US might perceive a threat to the staus quo on the moon and now China's Space Agency will also be open for business with other countries. China could deal a severe blow to the credibility of other countries as well if they announced we are not alone up there and that the ptb knew about it and hid it from the people. China showed some intentions by going to the moon on her own and might wish to prove its new dominance in space and be even more transparent than a democracy. Imagine the psychological implications of that?

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

It may all boil down to which Chinese faction is in control of their space mission--the one that is in contact with the pro-human ETs or the one in touch with the anti-human ETs.
    I believe Russia has already disclosed, though not in a particularly overt way, and they probably don't feel the need to make a bold move in that direction, which is more in keeping with the Russian character nowadays, I think.
    A large percentage of people in many countries already know that we are not alone, and therefore, know that ptb have been covering it up.
    But it would still definitely create a stir if it became headline news...
    The real question might be, what kind of repercussions might be forthcoming from the "outed" nations toward the nation that outed them?

What I came away with finally from all the stories about the US moon mission was that we actually did get there with some help from ET that we could not duplicate for later missions, and discovered there were indeed ET structures there which they assured us were there, but most emphatically did not want us to explore.
    And because the objects were clearly visible in the images the astronauts brought back, the whole mission had to be falsified in a movie studio to eliminate the possibility of said images from being seen by the public.
    I believe Stanley Kubrick was employed to that purpose.
    Not only did we not have the technology to get there without their help, but we were not given permission to return.
    At least, not until we had done some more growing up.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mojo (17th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Just wanna see that flag !

37. The Following User Says Thank You to PRAGMAE For This Post:

mojo (17th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread