+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do the Illuminati go when they die?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Where do the Illuminati go when they die?

Im a little confused about this and have been thinking about it. When we die we go into the spiritworld back to our home in a place you can call heaven but if the illuminati are a dark force where would they go where they die, to the same place as everyone else? Im sure there is no hell they go to and im sure they already know the truth about where they go when they die and they are obviously not afraid of it or else they wouldn't do what they do.

Is it possible that there is a light heaven and a dark heaven in the spiritworld? Where in the spiritworld would the illuminati be? A parallel spiritworld for the dark forces?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), Hervé (16th December 2013), Inaiá (16th December 2013), Miller (18th December 2013), Möbius (17th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013), Violet (17th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: Where do the Illuminati go when they die?

They would probably go where there are no names, labels, boxes to categorize in....and then reincarnate as one of your children
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Camilo (16th December 2013), enfoldedblue (17th December 2013), Miller (18th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th December 2013), Nickolai (16th December 2013), Pete (16th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013), TraineeHuman (17th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

According to quite a few NDE (Near Death Experiences) that I watched on u tube, there is a panoramic life review where you experience literally, as the other person, every hurt you have done to them-the kindness shown too.
    There is no escape from this.
    So those who have caused great pain experience, in full, that suffering. The "Universe" is just and fair.
    It would seem there is also a limbo zone where those who do not accept Creator spend "time" but have the choice to open their hearts to a loving Creator.

Chris

Ps there is the lower astral and Jesus said--In my Fathers house there are many mansions.
    Its all down to vibration/frequency--you go that which you are "tuned" into I suspect
    Last edited by greybeard; 16th December 2013 at 13:10.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AMystic3434 (16th December 2013), CD7 (16th December 2013), delfine (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), Miller (18th December 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th December 2013), pyrangello (18th December 2013), Snookie (18th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013), transiten (16th December 2013), Wind (19th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I think that everything we think, feel and do is recorded for several lifetimes in our energy field (aura).
    These experiences provide an electromagnetic frequency for this energy field.
    When discarnate, are electromagnetically attracted to a range of similar frequency.
    In This frequency range are the spirits with similar feelings and thoughts.
    Might call purgatory or 'umbral' in spiritualist language (there are many names).
    This range really is not as dense as our 3D. But for on whom there has a perception of density as there
    is here on earth for us, because they are on the same frequency (phase in hertz like a radio).
    But the creation of reality by consciousness occurs more quickly because there is no much density, just perception of density.
    Important to remember that there are countless bands that we consider positive and negative.
    All go to one of these frequencial relidades.
    The pain felt is proportional to the generated.
    A catharsis is needed so there is a real energetic cleansing of the aura.
    When occurs a catase, automatically the cleaning proportionate increases of frequency level of the aura and the same
    can be sent to other range of reality.
    In this new 'reality' will evaluate past experiences and programmed the new experiences in another incarnation.
    Important to note that only repentance solves nothing. Will have to pay this debt during future incarnate lives.
    Many 'insoluble mysteries of life' and facts considered unlucky comes of much accumulated karma.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 16th December 2013 at 13:24.

8. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    [...]

... they already know the truth about where they go when they die and they are obviously not afraid of it or else they wouldn't do what they do.

Is it possible that there is a light heaven and a dark heaven in the spiritworld? Where in the spiritworld would the illuminati be? A parallel spiritworld for the dark forces?
    Quote Where do the Illuminati go when they die?
    That's the kind of question which answer to, is worth knowing... I think...

Hypnosis can give you directions in which to explore for an ébauche of answer whether it be externally induced hypnosis or auto/self hypnosis... the end result is still an individual living in his/her own universe created on suggestions...

From there, complicate the scheme with "implanting" at industrial scale to create an enforced, "common" universe... and... welcome to the rabbit hole!

Then, the question becomes: what the hell is the really real reality when stripped of suggestions, implants, illusions, delusions, hormonal emotions, etc...?

There aren't that many tools left to one to unravel such a mess!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AMystic3434 (16th December 2013), donk (16th December 2013), Inaiá (16th December 2013), Miller (18th December 2013), spiritwind (16th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (16th December 2013), wegge (16th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

I recommend reading michael Newtons Journey of Souls. It explains everything that happens after death and before next possible reincarnation.

But in short: yes, nearly every soul gets into "heaven" and there is no place like hell. Some very very very bad people - who have gone too far in the dark side - are sent to sort of reseting I.e. sort of asulym where they are cured. And if I remember right, their memory is wiped and they need to start reincarnation process from the beginning. Which to my knowledge can take hundreds of thousands of years to get even to level where we 3D humans generally are now.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Miller (18th December 2013), Snookie (18th December 2013), Wind (19th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

My thoughts on this topic are this.

When a soul has become addicted to physical attachments, For example. Greed, Control and power over others, unbalanced sexual behaviour. Inflicting pain upon others through genocidal wars for profit. Raping mother earth. the list goes on. Then that soul becomes so attached to the physical that it is recycled back to earth. This is Not reincarnation But recycling which is a universal problem within many humans not being able to move on after death.

Most humans are not aware off this and go through life unaware of the consequences of their actions here on earth.

But the Illuminati are very much aware off this recycling of souls and also hold the knowledge of how to recycle a soul back into the family bloodline through certain rights and ceremonies.

This is why certain children are chosen and primed from birth. It is similar to the way a Lama dies and is searched out in rebirth and recognized through certain tests in Bhuddism. Only it is upside down for the controllers. The soul is recycled and not reincarnated.

If the recycling problem could be resolved within humanity the human population on mother earth would be brought into balance.

Those are my thoughts.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Debra (18th December 2013), mahalall (18th December 2013), Maunagarjana (17th December 2013), Snookie (19th December 2013), Wind (19th December 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Your thread title reminded me of this song:

I don't know if it inspired you

However, I have no answer. I just opened a thread about accountability. Are you trying to find out whether illuminati will be held accountable for what they did, at some point in their (im)material existence?
    Last edited by Violet; 17th December 2013 at 21:40. Reason: wrong video

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Miller (18th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I would say they are us and we are them...there is no separation behind the veil. As whole beings...fractals of the all we contain everything: Darkest dark and purest light. This is a realm where we can experiment and learn through expression. Through experience of both sides we learn to transcend duality. By playing both the oppressors and the victims we learn and can truly understand at the deepest levels why love and nurturing rather than fear and control are the best approach for ourselves and all parts of the whole.

I have played the bad guy in other lives...it is not fun...it is a very hard task because in order to do it one must be cut off from love. By experiencing both sides I know that it is a game I no longer want to play.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Arak (18th December 2013), Miller (18th December 2013), Snookie (19th December 2013), Wind (19th December 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Devil's advocate

Who knows where they go, or where we go, but one thing we know for certain: "you" only have one crack at it while you're here...so don't waste it.

It's terrifying and wonderful, to quote Henry Rollins.

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

They go to Wal Mart, to suffer just like the rest of humanity, Wal Mart, the great equalizer, who knew.

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I don't know for certain, but my take on it is this. Based on what I've read from spirit mediums, there are various places in the spirit world after death. Imagine if you will, concentric aetheric spheres surrounding the Earth, like an onion. Each onion-like layer is a sphere of the spirit world, each sphere containing many planes. Once one crosses over, you are drawn to a particular sphere and a plane within that sphere based on the frequency of your souls vibration. The lower spheres are the more lower frequency places.

So basically, beings are segregated based on their spiritual maturity. Someone such as yourself would probably not cross paths with them on "the other side". Then they do life review and such. For most people, life review can be filled with regret and remorse for wrong doings and rejoicing over the people we have touched. But no one can make you feel regret or remorse for your past actions. No one can make you not rejoice in seeing all the people you have harmed.

For Illuminati types of people, many of them would be adepts of the negative path. Black magicians, basically. We have free will, and thus we are allowed to follow this path if we so choose. In order for someone to do so, they have to learn to basically close off the heart chakra, so that they do not feel empathy or the pain they inflict on others. They may still have higher chakras very much activated however. It is not necessary for one to have heart chakra activation in order to have the higher ones activated.

This is why people have personality disorders here on Earth that actually benefit people in worldly achievements, like sociopaths, psychopaths, malignant narcissists, etc. because they are actively choosing this for themselves. It's a spiritual sickness which is necessary for the negative path. If they can't do this, they run the risk of becoming positive. I agree with Billyji, that they know how to make sure they reincarnate back into the same bloodlines and families, which of course would make them powerful, or if not, would at least give them the opportunity to play out their desires.

We all program our incarnations before birth and are given various choices. You can choose to be born in an Illuminati affiliated family (and you probably would if you really were an adept), you can choose to be born into a mob family, the son of a brutal dictator, or into some drug cartel family, though those types of things I would think are reserved for those who are negative but who aren't true adepts.

This is just my vision of how it works that makes the most sense to me, which may be updated or modified based on other things I come across in the future.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 18th December 2013 at 13:47.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

AMystic3434 (21st December 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:47.

23. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,822 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I would say they are us and we are them...there is no separation behind the veil. As whole beings...fractals of the all we contain everything: Darkest dark and purest light. This is a realm where we can experiment and learn through expression. Through experience of both sides we learn to transcend duality. By playing both the oppressors and the victims we learn and can truly understand at the deepest levels why love and nurturing rather than fear and control are the best approach for ourselves and all parts of the whole.

I have played the bad guy in other lives...it is not fun...it is a very hard task because in order to do it one must be cut off from love. By experiencing both sides I know that it is a game I no longer want to play.
    I agree with you enfoldedblue. If we are all from one source (which I think we are) then we must all go back to source, no exceptions.

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)

I agree with you enfoldedblue. If we are all from one source (which I think we are) then we must all go back to source, no exceptions.
    Eventually, yeah, that's where we all end up. But unfortunately, it's not that simple, imho.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

araucaria (18th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,822 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)

Eventually, yeah, that's where we all end up. But unfortunately, it's not that simple, imho.
    Unfortunately you are right as well Maunagarjana and I for one don't want to play any more. It's just like being in Jumanji or Groundhog Day - or even worse, The Trueman Show, innit?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Maunagarjana (18th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

You might think of it as a ride on a ghost train. You have people on a train and ghosts and other special effects to give them a fright. At the end the people get off the train and the ghosts don’t go anywhere.

Alternatively there are people with so much negative karma that the whole karma system collapses much like a funny-money system is supposed to collapse.

Alternatively these are people with so much positive karma in the bank that they must be gods or saints.

Take your pick

29. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Miller (18th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread