+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily Mail 16th Dec 2013…is Wi-Fi dangerous?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Daily Mail 16th Dec 2013…is Wi-Fi dangerous?

They are attaching on!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...t-routers.html

Is this proof that Wi-Fi is dangerous? Experiment finds that plants die when placed next to internet routers
    Plants and people have been shown to absorb radio signals Wi-Fi emits
    Scientists divided over whether this is enough to cause damage to tissue
    Some experts believe the negative effects observed in the latest study could be due to heat emitted by the Wi-Fi routers

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

aranuk (16th December 2013), Eram (16th December 2013), freedom4all (16th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), halffull (16th December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (16th December 2013), jjjones (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), Lifebringer (16th December 2013), mosquito (17th December 2013), Reinhard (16th December 2013), RMorgan (16th December 2013), Wind (16th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Daily Mail 16th Dec 2013…is Wi-Fi dangerous?

No wireless here. all gone, not used, no bluetooth, no routers, no wireless devices.

I use a cell phone, on speakerphone and I put it down and away from me.

Same for my cordless phone. I put it down after answering it, I won't even hold it.

A while back, Germany officially recognized the potential for genetic damage and made it illegal to have cell phone towers too close (a specific distance) to any school for children.

Understand we are fighting against the desires of a established trillion dollar plus industry. one that wants to grow much much bigger.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (16th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), Heart-2-Heart (16th December 2013), Hervé (16th December 2013), jjjones (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), meat suit (16th December 2013), mosquito (17th December 2013), Reinhard (16th December 2013), seko (16th December 2013), Wind (16th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

There have been a few science based experiments concerning Wi-Fi posted on Avalon.
    Bees get disorientated and will leave the hive if a mobile is put near it.
    Many similar examples.
    I have no doubt that there is a potential danger.
    When I start up the laptop I am given a choice of quite a few providers which I dont subscribe too--- one is The Bible Fellowship andt hats quite some distance away. The atmosphere is saturated with it---you can minimise your exposure but not escape it I suspect.
    Its classically microwaving the population--- no wonder the sperm count is a fraction of what it used to be.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Carmody (16th December 2013), Cidersomerset (16th December 2013), Hervé (16th December 2013), jjjones (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), mosquito (17th December 2013), Reinhard (16th December 2013), seko (16th December 2013), Wind (16th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

http://www.naturallaw.eu

I have one of these stuck on my cell phone, it is a Swiss-made bio-resonance product, and lasts up to one year.
    I bought several as they make good Christmas presents.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2013), aranuk (16th December 2013), Cidersomerset (16th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), jjjones (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), Wind (16th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

They are talking about this on here.....mobile phones, masts
    smart meters, wi -fi and effects on the pineal gland and the
    rise of Alzheimer's etc.

The peoples voice....
    Hidden Science: EP1 - Electro Magnetic Frequencies

Published on 14 Dec 2013

In this pilot episode, Hidden Science investigates the long-term affects
    of man manipulated Electro Magnetic Fields. With the background
    electromagnetic radiation increasing daily and the introduction of
    Smart Meters into every home in the UK, do we really know how
    this is affecting life on this planet?

Monday 16th December 2013 By David Icke
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th December 2013 at 16:15.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

greybeard (16th December 2013), jjjones (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), Reinhard (16th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

the body operates, genetically, on these electromagnetic ultra-high frequencies. DNA, protien activation, etc, the entire body runs on these chemical triggers.

Chemical. Chemical means alchemical.

Chemical means pH, pH as differential.

pH means electrical charge differential in atomic structures.

We use electrochemcial means, these days, to create different structures, different materials.

Our bodies operate on the same fundamental.

The entire science of unwired (wireless) home gear, such as phones, tv's, computers, printers, all of that, must end. It is breaking us down.

The gaming community with it's consoles and wireless controllers for the gaming consoles are making a horrid mess of our children and general male population (who involve themselves in such activities).

They say it is subtle signals and within 'acceptable levels'. the true answer is that it is not acceptable.

The impact is the same a high levels, in the overall scheme and results.

The blood comes to the surface of the skin, the wireless signal impacts the blood cell there, the chemical situation is activated and the blood is carried back to the main blood supply.

The Blood brain barrier (BBB) encounters the cell that has been chemcially altered in it's actions and signals by the cell phone radiation. It is communicated by the cell to the BBB, that the BB must let it pass, as it has the key. The blood brain barrier shuts down and allows the blood to pass, as well as all other contagions, bacterias and whatnot.

In this way, one minute of cell phone exposure will drop the blood/brain barrier for approximately 24 hours. what happens is that the cell phone activated blood, shuts that barrier down, as it has the correct chemical key. The blood brain barrier allows all to pass. For about a day.

In that way, any contagion that is in the blood at the time, any and all....all of them get into the CNS system of the body.

In the real world, of no exposure to cell phone radiation.. they are locked out. The body is designed to lock them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The blood–brain barrier (BBB) is a separation of the circulating blood from the brain extracellular fluid (BECF) in the central nervous system (CNS). It occurs along all capillaries and consists of tight junctions around the capillaries that do not exist in normal circulation.[1] Endothelial cells restrict the diffusion of microscopic objects (e.g., bacteria) and large or hydrophilic molecules into the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), while allowing the diffusion of small hydrophobic molecules (O2, CO2, hormones).[2] Cells of the barrier actively transport metabolic products such as glucose across the barrier with specific proteins.[citation needed] This barrier also includes a thick basement membrane and astrocytic endfeet.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood%E...3brain_barrier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thus, cell phones allow for all bacteria to enter the brain and nervous system.

As does most other sorts of electromagnetic smog and radiation.

And that, is the tip of the iceberg.

Germany, BTW, did not allow the terahertz body scanners to be used at their airports. Even though they took delivery of them, they did not deploy them.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th December 2013 at 16:01.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2013), Gardener (16th December 2013), genevieve (16th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), Hervé (16th December 2013), Jean-Luc (16th December 2013), jjjones (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), meat suit (16th December 2013), mosquito (17th December 2013), norman (16th December 2013), onawah (21st December 2013), Reinhard (16th December 2013), sandy (17th December 2013), seko (16th December 2013), ulli (16th December 2013), Wind (16th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Yes, microwave technology is dangerous, specifically in the amounts of exposure.

Read Barry Trowers work and listen to the You Tubes.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

My house has a "terrible" cell phone coverage by any of the networks.

I'm quite happy about that
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Carmody (16th December 2013), Joseph McAree (16th December 2013), RMorgan (16th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Germany, BTW, did not allow the terahertz body scanners to be used at their airports. Even though they took delivery of them, they did not deploy them.
    Was this an attempt to make SURE that all people at all airports were prepped and equipped to spread a virus of some sort, for the purposes of pandemics and population reduction?

Or that...combined with attempts to change gene and DNA behavior and expression?

This is the point I raised as the Terahertz scanners were being put in place at airports.

I noted that Germany, (at that point in time) immediately declined to put them in operation.

IIRC, that was right around the time that Angela Merkel's (chancellor/PM/President of Germany) personal helicopter had the pairing of two faults, which took it out of the sky.

Two faults, of two identical and redundant systems... which was technically a near impossibility, and well outside of chance. When you combine this with the level of inspection and work done on something like a German Chancellor's personal aircraft, the chance of this happening, accidentally, reaches the level of 'total impossibility'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th December 2013 at 16:54.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

genevieve (16th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Some experts believe the negative effects observed in the latest study could be due to heat emitted by the Wi-Fi routers
    That's called something like "The management of doubt & confusion" in PR Consulting & Engineering. They spend millions & millions of dollars on this. It works quite well. And the more the subject is complex the better. And the more the product is addictive, the better. And the more people don't want to believe it (it's so sweetie), the better. Etc.

(NB : these sorts of guy's :
    Quote Exponent scientists and engineers provide advisory and consulting support to electric utilities, the telecommunications industry, the electronics industry, research organizations, and regulatory agencies. Our consultants are involved with research studies involving electric and magnetic fields (EMF) and radiofrequency (RF) exposures. Research regarding the potential human health effects of exposure to EMF and RF forms the scientific basis for exposure limits and provides a firm basis for the safe use of these technologies. Our projects address potential risks to human health by conducting exposure assessments, epidemiologic studies, and evaluations of data to establish human exposure limits to EMF/RF. We are studying all aspects of cell-phone safety, including RF exposure and the risks involved in cell-phone use while operating motor vehicles.
    http://www.exponent.com/EMFRF_exposure/#tab_overview

Suggestion to those in doubt : pick up 50 ants in your yard, put them in a test-tube, put the test tube in the middle of a (approx.) 30x20x10 cm box covered with talc powder (so that the ants don't escape), put your wi-fi rooter in the vicinity of the ants, switch it on and start some heavy downloading (to make sure you get some decent Wifi signal).

After 5 minutes, look at your ants.
    Then ask yourself whether the sun's heat in the middle of the summer could ever do the same.

Non exposed ants

Ants exposed at 1 Volt/meter 2400 Mhz (Wifi). Problems start within minutes (usually no more than 5 minutes)

In other words, that's a high performance quick test for demonstrating (or at least leaving little doubt about) the detrimental effects of wifi (and similar EMF) on biological structures.

Virtually anyone can do it. All responsible school teachers should start doing that with kids from 8 to 18 years (and beyond!).

Want to know more ?
    Check this research:
    http://www.teslabel.be/PDF/Influence...LB_07-2012.pdf
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=22268919
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 16th December 2013 at 18:02.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2013), Carmody (17th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), Hervé (16th December 2013), norman (16th December 2013), onawah (21st December 2013), sandy (17th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There have been a few science based experiments concerning Wi-Fi posted on Avalon.
    Bees get disorientated and will leave the hive if a mobile is put near it.
    Many similar examples.
    I have no doubt that there is a potential danger.
    When I start up the laptop I am given a choice of quite a few providers which I dont subscribe too--- one is The Bible Fellowship andt hats quite some distance away. The atmosphere is saturated with it---you can minimise your exposure but not escape it I suspect.
    Its classically microwaving the population--- no wonder the sperm count is a fraction of what it used to be.

Chris
    I live in the country side, so there is only our own network in the house and ne mobile signal in the house either.... but i switched my laptop on in a townflat, and my word I couldnt believe how many networks popped up... dozens..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Eram (16th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Germany, BTW, did not allow the terahertz body scanners to be used at their airports. Even though they took delivery of them, they did not deploy them.
    Was this an attempt to make SURE that all people at all airports were prepped and equipped to spread a virus of some sort, for the purposes of pandemics and population reduction?

Or that...combined with attempts to change gene and DNA behavior and expression?

This is the point I raised as the Terahertz scanners were being put in place at airports.

I noted that Germany, (at that point in time) immediately declined to put them in operation.

IIRC, that was right around the time that Angela Merkel's (chancellor/PM/President of Germany) personal helicopter had the pairing of two faults, which took it out of the sky.

Two faults, of two identical and redundant systems... which was technically a near impossibility, and well outside of chance. When you combine this with the level of inspection and work done on something like a German Chancellor's personal aircraft, the chance of this happening, accidentally, reaches the level of 'total impossibility'.
    from MIT Technology Review:

How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA

A new model of the way the THz waves interact with DNA explains how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they’ve found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That’s a jaw dropping conclusion.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view...ear-apart-dna/
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st December 2013 at 05:48.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

onawah (21st December 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

y

Do you have anything to support that claim? Cause I cannot find any reference or material saying there was a dual fault.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

+ Reply to Thread