+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook "victims" alive?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Sandy Hook "victims" alive?

Isn't it amazing that the truth refuses to stay hidden, especially with all the fake "disasters" portrayed on Lamestream medias? From 9/11 to the current Naval Yard shooting, the deceptions are uncovered almost as fast as the "disasters" happen? The lies just aren't working anymore on us; which proves that we're not as dumbed down as we're being told.

Here's something else about the Sandy Hook murdered children who just aren't staying dead. The parents, along with everyone involved should feel very ashamed of themselves for their part in these deceptions. Not only have they preyed on our compassion, but our wallets as well. Take a look at this short video and see what you think.

This won't be the first time that we've fallen victim to made up news. No wonder Lamestream medias have lost credibility with most of us....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jagman (16th December 2013), mischief (17th December 2013), outerheaven (16th December 2013), sigma6 (19th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Sandy Hook "victims" alive?

Mate, in my opinion, this guy is a total nutcase.

I'm half way through the video and, so far, the children in the NFL event are totally different from the Sandy Hook ones...

They simply aren't the same children at all.

Honestly, these are the kinds of videos which give the alternative community a bad reputation.

I agree that Sandy Hook was a very suspicious event, but this video is a total joke.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 16th December 2013 at 16:59.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Billy (16th December 2013), Bongo (16th December 2013), Ellisa (17th December 2013), enfoldedblue (21st December 2013), Hervé (16th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), Jean-Luc (16th December 2013), loungelizard (16th December 2013), MorningFox (21st December 2013), Pink Rabbit (17th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (20th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I think it's easier to make a case for it when you see a side-by-side picture comparison. Here's a quick vid:

Are they the same kids? I can't say, obviously. But IMO the kids do look alike, and some are really similar. It wouldn't shock me if so. This would be, after all, the kind of demented "hidden in plain sight" sociopathic behavior that I've come to expect from the PTB.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

jagman (16th December 2013), Maia Gabrial (16th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (17th December 2013), transitionalman (16th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by outerheaven (here)
    I think it's easier to make a case for it when you see a side-by-side picture comparison. Here's a quick vid:

Are they the same kids? I can't say, obviously. But IMO the kids do look alike, and some are really similar. It wouldn't shock me if so. This would be, after all, the kind of demented "hidden in plain sight" sociopathic behavior that I've come to expect from the PTB.

Pure nonsense, bro.

I was watching this second video and I was like "wow...some of this kids are pretty much the same as the pictures", just to find out that those are not Sandy Hook victims at all.

Here's a list of Sandy Hook victim's names:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/...-hook-victims/

The kids from the video who are really obviously the same kids as the compared pictures (Walker Previdi, Nate Wheeler, Freddy Hubbard and Jake Hockley) and who could give this hypothesis some solidity, aren't Sandy Hook victims.

What a joke...This guy is misleading people...

The only kids who really look alike with the compared pictures, which are indeed their own pictures, are not supposed to be Sandy Hook victims in the first place...The others have no similarities with the compared pictures at all.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 16th December 2013 at 17:54.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Abhaya (17th December 2013), Billy (16th December 2013), Ellisa (17th December 2013), Kalamos (16th December 2013), loungelizard (16th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I was watching this second video and I was like "wow...some of this kids are pretty much the same as the pictures", just to find out that those are not Sandy Hook victims at all.

Here's a list of Sandy Hook victim's names:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/...-hook-victims/

The kids from the video who are really obviously the same kids as the compared pictures (Walker Previdi, Nate Wheeler, Freddy Hubbard and Jake Hockley) and who could give this hypothesis some solidity, aren't Sandy Hook victims.

The only kids who really look alike with the compared pictures, which are indeed their own pictures, are not supposed to be Sandy Hook victims in the first place...The others have no similarities with the compared pictures at all.
    I didn't think it was a misleading video because the video clearly says "brother" or "sister" below the names of the first 6 kids it shows. I thought that was pretty clearly done to establish that the "anonymous" kids were family members of the deceased.

Once that is established, the video looks at 8 more kids, who look similar to the alleged deceased.

I won't debate you on if the kids look similar or not -- those are our subjective opinions -- but in my opinion, most of those kids look quite similar -- some remarkably so, especially Olivia Engel.

Again, I'm not saying those are definitely the kids or definitely aren't. More pictures would be appreciated, as would an overlay of pictures to match up facial features. Just as you don't see the point in accepting this at face value, I don't see the point in dismissing it as pure BS.

Where I would agree with you is that this is a pointless exercise -- we'll most likely never know the truth, and theories/evidence like this tends to be quite divisive within truth-seeker movements, let alone the general public. It's too easy to get caught up arguing over the small details which can never be proven. There are much more valuable ways to spend our time and energy. I get that.

If that's your stance, I agree with you. But I can't agree with you when you say those kids bear no resemblance to the alleged deceased. And at this point, nothing about this situation would surprise me, so I'm keeping an open mind and not making a judgement one way or the other.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (16th December 2013), mischief (17th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,443 times in 8,340 posts

I've seen a few of these kind of "same people" videos and they've all been crazy and so bloody wrong, but, this one actually does it for me.

I'm going to stick my neck out for this one say, yes, he's onto it with this.

Flame suit goes on now
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (16th December 2013), outerheaven (17th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (17th December 2013), sigma6 (19th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

-- but in my opinion, most of those kids look quite similar -- some remarkably so, especially Olivia Engel.
    Well, either they are the same kids or they are not.

If you carefully analyze crucial points such as facial bone structure, ear, eyebrow and hairline. you'll see that none of them are the same.

I can say this with 100% confidence; I've been drawing human figures since I was a kid and I have excellent eyes for this kind of stuff.

Again, I certainly think that the whole Sandy Hook story is very inconsistent. I just don't agree with the premise behind this video.

Raf.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Ellisa (17th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), jagman (17th December 2013), loungelizard (16th December 2013), Pink Rabbit (17th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,443 times in 8,340 posts

I certainly think that the whole Sandy Hook story is very inconsistent. I just don't agree with the premise behind this video.

Raf.
    I agree it's a leap in the bright dazzling darkness Raf.

What DOES, click with me, though, is the idea that the girls were given a reward for their parts in the action and their silence. They got to stand up proudly on the field at the big event.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (16th December 2013), RMorgan (16th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

If I was a parent who had lost a child at Sandy Hook and I came across that video or similar it would compound my grief.
    Its a conspiracy theory it cant be proved.
    If there is a reasonable doubt that the conspiracy theory is wrong, in compassion, can we not leave it alone?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ellisa (17th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), loungelizard (16th December 2013), Miller (20th December 2013), mischief (17th December 2013), norman (16th December 2013), zebowho (16th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Well, either they are the same kids or they are not.

If you carefully analyze crucial points such as facial bone structure, ear, eyebrow and hairline. you'll see that none of them are the same.

I can say this with 100% confidence; I've been drawing human figures since I was a kid and I have excellent eyes for this kind of stuff.

Again, I certainly think that the whole Sandy Hook story is very inconsistent. I just don't agree with the premise behind this video.

Raf.
    Well ... I also draw and paint and sculpt, and I see similarities here.

So to make an example, I made a quick and dirty 70% opacity overlay of the Olivia Engel photo, and the girl at the superbowl. They're not quite the same angle, but as you can see, despite the age difference, the features line up quite well.

I'm no photo-identification expert so it's totally possible there is a correct and incorrect way to do this, but at the very least, I've attempted to put forth a more objective way to test the evidence rather than just state our personal anecdotes or experiences or intuition, etc.
    Attached Images    

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

brenie (16th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013), mischief (17th December 2013), norman (16th December 2013), sigma6 (19th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hey brother (or sister),

Well, overlaying wont get you anywhere.

You have to lay them side by side and compare crucial features.

Honestly, do you really believe these are the same girls? The shape of the eye, eyebrow angle, forehead size, width of the nose...everything is so different!

Take a look again:

Click image for larger version

Name:	face.jpg
Views:	995
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	24176

If you really believe they are the same person, with all due respect, maybe you need to get yourself some new corrective eyeglasses.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 16th December 2013 at 19:38.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th December 2013), Ellisa (17th December 2013), Eram (16th December 2013), loungelizard (16th December 2013), Milneman (20th December 2013), MorningFox (21st December 2013), Wind (16th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hey brother (or sister),

Well, overlaying wont get you anywhere.

You have to lay them side by side and compare crucial features.

Honestly, do you really believe these are the same girls? The shape of the eye, eyebrow angle, forehead size, width of the nose...everything is so different!

Take a look again and tell me if you really believe they are the same...

Attachment 24176
    With all due respect, Raf, you're misrepresenting my argument.

It was your opinion that these children bear "no similarities . . . at all."

My opinion is that they do.

So the question you should be asking me here is if I see any similarity between those girls at all. And the answer is, yes, I see similarities. I see an age difference, surely, but I see similarities. Again, I can't say if they are the same girl or if they are not. I simply don't know because I don't have enough evidence. But I'm also not the one making a conclusive judgement, so the onus isn't on me here to provide evidence for one.

Remember that my point here has been that I don't know all the facts and I'm not trying to state anything conclusively here one way or another. I'm not making judgement because I simply don't know. I respect your position and I wouldn't be surprised if you were right -- it would be, after all, quite a bold move to trot those kids out there in front of us. But at the same time, again, it wouldn't surprise me if so.

As far as the use of overlays -- I disagree. Overlays are very effective for determining similarities between faces despite aging, weight gain/loss, etc. -- things that would trip up our normal ability to perceive likenesses. The more images you overlay, and the less "noise" the photo has, the more likely that the subject is one and the same.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (16th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Teeth are wrong, the nose is shaped differently, the forehead hairline is different, and would a girl of that young age dye her hair???

Sorry I'm with RMorgan on this one.
    Last edited by Ammit; 16th December 2013 at 19:51. Reason: for some reason i put RAF instead of RMorgan...
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Ellisa (17th December 2013), RMorgan (16th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Raf.
    I trust your judgment on this and will not even waste my time watching the videos. Thanks for your opinion Raf.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Billy (16th December 2013), Ellisa (17th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), RMorgan (16th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Scarlett Lewis gave an interview on fox this morning. She was the mother
    of Jesse Lewis, one of the kids killed at Sandy Hook. I want to becareful in
    how I word this but Scarlet Lewis just doesnt act like a mother who lost a
    child in a mass shooting just a year ago.She has wrote a book called
    Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness .
    She said her son Jesse wrote these words on his chalkboard
    before his death. My question is what 6 year old would write these kind of
    words on a chalkboard? I will post the interview when I find it and you can
    decide.Some of the Sandy Hook parents do act normal but some of the
    parents act very bizarre.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by jagman; 16th December 2013 at 20:16.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

RMorgan (16th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

With all due respect, Raf, you're misrepresenting my argument.
    Hi again,

Well, it really doesn't matter.

The basic premise of the video is that they are the same persons.

Either they are the same person or not and, honestly, they are not.

If you're really convinced that these girls are the same person, I cannot do anything to convince you of the contrary...Honestly, I'm not even interested about convincing anyone about anything.

All I know is that they are not the same person unless we're talking about some serious plastic surgery work here.

Raf.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Ellisa (17th December 2013), greybeard (16th December 2013), jagman (16th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Here is the video you decide
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/294012150...er-sandy-hook/

I got it wrong.Jesse wrote those words on his chalkboard
    Last edited by jagman; 16th December 2013 at 20:08.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Raf.
    I trust your judgment on this and will not even waste my time watching the videos. Thanks for your opinion Raf.
    SilentFeathers, that's the problem. You let someone else do your thinking for you. Raf has his opinions. You should have your own. Don't take it wrong, my friend. But part of the problem is that many people let others form their opinions. You should look at the videos and judge for yourself.

I personally think that the guy makes a good case. Maybe with one kid I didn't agree with. Kids can change in a short time. As he pointed out in the beginning of the video, much younger pictures were used for the public to look at. Kids change alot in 4 or 5 years, if you go by an earlier photo. IMO this is a hoax perpetrated on all of us for shock value and mostly money, I think.

If I lost a child in such a horrible way, I'd be devastated. How could I fake that? I've seen my son's best friend (and my son's) reactions when they found his mother murdered at work. No way to fake such a thing. These parents' interviews didn't sit well with me. And as jagman pointed out some of the parents were better actors than the others.(My interpretation of what he said. He was trying to be delicate...)

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

outerheaven (17th December 2013), transitionalman (16th December 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Scarlett Lewis gave an interview on fox this morning. She was the mother
    of Jesse Lewis, one of the kids killed at Sandy Hook. I want to becareful in
    how I word this but Scarlet Lewis just doesnt act like a mother who lost a
    child in a mass shooting just a year ago.She has wrote a book called
    Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness .
    She said her son Jesse wrote these words on his chalkboard
    before his death. My question is what 6 year old would write these kind of
    words on a chalkboard? I will post the interview when I find it and you can
    decide.Some of the Sandy Hook parents do act normal but some of the
    parents act very bizarre.
    I noticed things with that interview , I will let it speak for itself ... sandy hook was a scam , end of story for me ... A change in gun laws was the only objective , soften the public and they will give up the last thing that keeps them free and free from complete communism ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (17th December 2013), outerheaven (17th December 2013), Sidney (17th December 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Raf.
    SilentFeathers, that's the problem. You let someone else do your thinking for you. Raf has his opinions. You should have your own.
    Actually I did watch bits of them a little while after I made that post, why? because I couldn't stand it any longer! lol!

Sorry Raf, had to double check ya!.......and yes, I still agree with you.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

39. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RMorgan (20th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast