+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Committed Suicide In A Dream?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Have You Ever Committed Suicide In A Dream?

Have you ever committed suicide in a dream? If so, what was the dream about and why did you do it?

I dreamed once I gave birth to a dead baby that I didn't even know I was pregnant with. A nurse at a hospital yanked it out of my arms & said I deserved it to happen then slammed the door shut in my face. I grew wings & flew really far very fast over a lot of wide open fields then finally I saw a woman in a black cloak down in a field holding a holographic cat's eye inside a black frame. She spoke to me in 3 languages at once (Swedish, Lakota Indian, and English) that 'God Has Cat's Eyes'. I left her, disappointed and feeling more alone than ever at that point because she had only spoken gibberish to me. Then I fly home but when I get there no one is there and the house is empty. I go up all 13 stairs of my house and laying on the floor is a black taurus handgun, so I pick it up and blow my brains out while watching the sun rise through the top window.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th December 2013), aranuk (18th December 2013), araucaria (18th December 2013), Eram (18th December 2013), Kindling (19th December 2013), learninglight (18th December 2013), mind-scape (18th December 2013), Mu2143 (18th December 2013), Realeyes (18th December 2013), sigma6 (18th December 2013), Sophocles (18th December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Have You Ever Committed Suicide In A Dream?

I can't recall the specific details of the dreams but I can think of at least two times when I did kill myself in a dream - both times I believe I was running away from people trying to catch me/kill me and both times I killed myself (once suicide by falling, once by a knife from my own hand) but I remained in the dream state - these happened at least 6-7 years ago but I remember in the dream thinking to myself "so, THIS is what it's like to die - it's not so bad!"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th December 2013), aranuk (18th December 2013), Eram (18th December 2013), Molly (18th December 2013), sigma6 (18th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

sometimes I am kinda flying or doing high jumps in cars or on motorbikes, but it's more like flying leaps, and I am like trying to figure out... "ok how am I going to negotiate this one?" as I can see telephone wires and stuff coming into view.... it's scary nutty ... but I usually change themes or focus, like it's a denial thing, and I start trying to calculate some problem that is terminally long and boring (more displacement)
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

To answer your question, Molly: no. Honestly, no matter how bad things get in a dream...I'm always happy there.

If those exact same events would take place in real life, they'd probably darken my life. This boggles me still.

And not that I or we need to know this, but there are many valuable elements in your dream. Some seem very obvious. Did you link them to your daylife already?

Libico, I did die. And I had the same thoughts. I was waiting for a horrible rush of pain to come over me because...well, it's just what we expect from death, I guess. And then instead I stand up with a huge smile and saying to myself: Oh, now I understand. I now understand so much.

But it's not "too late" or anything. It's ok. It's alright. I don't know what it was that I so understood but this understanding part was very big and there was nothing and no one there. Just the same setting as before I died. No angels popped up, no heavenly blue skies enveloping me. Just a crime scene and some vast understanding.

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Shannow's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah, had lots of dream stuff happen, and happen to me...that's one that I couldn't imagine over there.

8. Link to Post #6
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I had to do crazy stuffs in some dreams. Things that would have killed me in real situation (jumping from high height, mandatory car crashes...) but never "deliberately" committed suicide. The funny thing is that when I do such things and see that I don't die, I realise the situation is not real so I begin to take more control.

Honestly, dreaming of suicide would ruin my day...
    Last edited by PRAGMAE; 18th December 2013 at 09:29.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PRAGMAE For This Post:

halffull (18th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    (french) Pregnant
    [/url]
    I don't know where they got this from: 'Molli' in French means softened.

I think your interpretations need to be softened. Instead of seeing Molly as a foolish virgin, it might be rather that some unviable project was aborted before it reached her consciousness.

I don't think you can die in a dream without waking up. What sometimes happens (happpened) to me was climbing up some structure to a point where there was no way back down - which also seems to symbolize setting one's sights too high - and then, being aware that I was dreaming, I would just jump off and wake up.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th December 2013), aranuk (18th December 2013), learninglight (18th December 2013), Molly (18th December 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Have you ever committed suicide in a dream? If so, what was the dream about and why did you do it?

I dreamed once I gave birth to a dead baby that I didn't even know I was pregnant with. A nurse at a hospital yanked it out of my arms & said I deserved it to happen then slammed the door shut in my face. I grew wings & flew really far very fast over a lot of wide open fields then finally I saw a woman in a black cloak down in a field holding a holographic cat's eye inside a black frame. She spoke to me in 3 languages at once (Swedish, Lakota Indian, and English) that 'God Has Cat's Eyes'. I left her, disappointed and feeling more alone than ever at that point because she had only spoken gibberish to me. Then I fly home but when I get there no one is there and the house is empty. I go up all 13 stairs of my house and laying on the floor is a black taurus handgun, so I pick it up and blow my brains out while watching the sun rise through the top window.
    Sounds like there is some sort of situation in your life, perhaps the removal of this situation was symbolized by the dead baby, if you hold on to it, it might do some damage to you, in whatever form ever, does not have to be anything too dramatic btw I think. So what's currently going on that might have a consequence that could end up as being self destructive would be my question if I had dream like that.

I can remember a dream from years ago that led me into some introspection and self reflection, I was a baby myself laying in a hospital bed, I had pointy sharp teeth, looked like a little demon, was crying and someone was strangling me ( I saw a mans hands choking me and pushing me down), across from me in the room was a statue of the virgin mother, in the waiting room there were some family members who all looked very concerned, what all of this boiled down to for me personally was this, my mother was still a child when she gave birth to me ( 17) and had no clue what to do, I was also born crying and did not stop for six months and I could certainly imagine that it would drive someone nuts, nuts enough to take drastic measures if you know what I mean, the worried family members, well, apparently people were expressing their concerns for my well being. ( I WAS admitted to the hospital for observation when I was about a half year old and I was the first grandchild in the family and was very much loved, although I did not feel that at all, so basically I had some serious issues to deal with, self respect, self confidence, being loved, feeling loved really bad self esteem, blah blahblah) anywho, to me this dream was very revealing, and addressing the matters it showed me gave some peace and that was worth having a bad night ( it was terrifying to see all of this from the eyes of the stranglers perspective). Still, a night I clearly remember as one of the worst in my life.

And the strangler, that was probably me too, I was killing myself with all those unaddressed issues, it was literally choking me to death and made me feel small, ugly and helpless. So there you go, my interpretation wasn't all that bad either, I actually needed that confrontation to help me move along and it did. Not necessarily a fun process but hey, a process it was and it delivered.

I have always said I wanted to be the father of many children, now I don't anymore, a strange dream 7 months ago made me decide to NOT go for having a family myself, it was a very short dream, in this dream a friend of mine was sitting on a couch, feet on a coffeetable, he turned to me and said only one sentence, "what if you do not have children in this lifetime?", that's it, that was all he said, and it was a good question, I gave it a lot of thought, imo having children would be a bad idea at this time for me personally, ( I'd be a great dad, I am sure of that and many people tell me so too), I am consumed with other things at this present time and don't have too much faith in a great future for whoever the next twenty to thirty years and would I really want to expose another human to this for my own selfish reasons or go along with social conventions, does my being a man really has anything to do with procreation in the 3 d world, I don't think I can guarantee a child a safe and prosperous future at this time, I wish I could but as far as I can see its not there, I don't like the current system, don't see it moving in an other direction any time soon either and I do NOT want to expose anyone I love to it if I can avoid it, so if that means not becoming a father so be it. I'll get another run in another time, I am convinced of that, no need to damage to who or whatever in the meantime and spare them and myself the heartache of going through that whole situation, maybe next time, maybe.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 18th December 2013 at 10:19.

13. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote A birth of a deadth baby symbolises that you are born with out any light or No LOVE within you
    Wow, that is something the inquisition would say, what's next, burning at the stake?

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Nah, but I have had dreams where I fell from a high place once or twice growing up. Evidently it didn't stop me from following Yahushua's plan, because here I am talking to some pretty wonderful people here.
    Perhaps one of the lower dimensional timelines that could have occurred, or would have occurred here? IDK, but I hope it didn't shake you too much. The fall I took felt real, but I never hit the bottom, I flew off close to the concrete and emerged to the skies like a flash of light or NEO at the end of the matrix.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

johnf (19th December 2013), Molly (18th December 2013)

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

This is an interesting topic thread. I would like to add in some thoughts into the pot for consideration.

Firstly dreams come in many forms for different reasons. One can have muddled dreams influenced by something one has recently watched on TV/Internet. There are healing dreams so if one has injured their leg, one may dream of running and running as the physical body is healing during sleep. Other dreams may be messages from the subconscious. Some can be spiritual Initiations. Other dreams may be lucid as one is experiencing a simultaneous parallel reality. This list goes on.....

Over the last couple of years I have discovered there is other types of dreams that are less explainable and perhaps ‘not part of you’ but rather manipulated by technology influencing a person in the Astral Realms while they sleep and tweaking what should have been a normal dream into a nightmare to create fear, insecurity or confusion. Also there are the possibilities like what is portrayed in the film ‘Inception’ where another's dream can be intercepted and steered by another.

If one is experiencing unexplainable dreams of suicide or even the awful situation of having to kill your family first before committing suicide I would veer towards this being some type of secret technology manipulation being used. I know this isn’t a nice comfortable thought or concept. Here is an example of why I now add technology into the equation; at the beginning of this year I knew 4 people in the same country who had the above dream events just 2 days apart from each other. They had never had a dream like this before and such thoughts or events of suicide or murder were definitely not a part of their nature.

Also on the topic of suicide, there has been a strange case in Wales in a particular area over the last few years where a large number of seemingly happy teenagers decide independently to just commit suicide. What is happening in this particular area with suicides is statically out of proportion to the rest of the country. I have become highly suspicious that secret technology is being tested in certain locals upon unsuspecting citizens beaming into their minds when they are asleep thus more susceptible to mind control programming.

As most of us have experienced after a bad dream, the essence can linger in our thoughts throughout that day. One of the ways to shake this off I have discovered is to stay in bed, do some inward focus on something that is self empowering and allow oneself to drift peacefully off to sleep. When one awakes, one is now in a different state of mind and the day turns out swell.

With so much secret technology being covertly used to manipulate and control the populace, the old saying ‘to know theyself’ becomes increasingly more apparent in these challenging times. The more we go within and delve deep into ‘knowing theyself’ this includes all our attitudes, short comings, automatic reactions, warts and all - then we have the clear conscious awareness to recognise what 'may not' be us and is something outside of us that is being projected via technology to influence and steer our thought patterns.

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

How about this one:

A girl swallows sleeping pills with the intent to commit suicide. She calls and tells her relative 'goodbye'. The relative calls police and she is admitted to the hospital, survives and is then admitted to the kook-kook ward. Upon release from the kook-kook ward, the doctor prescribes sleeping pills.

This true story happened just yesterday!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

halffull (18th December 2013), johnf (19th December 2013), Molly (18th December 2013), selinam (18th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

I jump off cliffs, slash myself to pieces, I'm putting my head in a lions mouth right now…nothing, absolutely nothing happens! It is still a dream.

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

johnf (19th December 2013), Molly (18th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

MU2143, that actually is some interesting religious symbolism you've used there. Yes, my real name is Molly.. my middle name is Lenore, which is Greek for 'Light'. It's funny you mention lucifer, since my cat Felix (who came to me after the dream, just walked up in the yard one day & decided he didn't want to leave me) reminds me of the cat Lucifer from the Cinderella movie.
    And while I appreciate your input & how you pointing those things out does seem oddly coincidental in symbolism (especially considering I've never been religous or even read the bible.. I've studied Soul Science in the past with my father in the Fraternitas Rosæ Crucis, but that is all), I have to admit that I will not ever accept or say that I was 'born with no love or light.'

I will not let my life be ran by a book written by men who claim it to be the word of God. I do not hate God, but I highly dislike religion. I have to say that your biblical story reminds me a lot of Dracula & all his virgin brides. It sounds like the 'Prince' you follow may be a vampire & more Luciferian himself than my own sweet, fluffy fat kitty Felix. I do plenty service to others. I play live music for free or next to nothing, I give out free music all the time, I give out art, jewelry, handmade soaps, I donate spare money whenever I can to help homeless & also children's hospitals, I let a person who was homeless, along with their 4 cats, come live at my house for 6 months, asking for nothing, I help take care of my grandmother who is almost 93 & about to die, I help take care of my mother who fell & broke many bones while under chemo treatment & is unable to heal properly. Who is to judge rather that is not 'giving' or not? Is that 'God' to you? It would not be 'God' to me.. to me, 'God' is love & those who know my true self & appreciate all I've done, who are inspired by what I've done & followed to do the same are the embodiment of 'God'. They would not judge me or tell me 'That is not good enough, you are not loving enough & are too dark for me.'

I have a son, he is 11 years old & his name is Neo. My baby is alive, loved, & very healthy. He makes wonderful grades in school & has been a lucid dreamer since birth, & designing 3D game characters since 6 years of age.. something most people can not even begin to do until they are much older.

This dream in particular happened in the year 2004, it's long over with but I ponder it from time to time. I am curious about the explanation given by RealEyes, as I've read about & heard from others of having suspected mind control/dream inductions. I've had dreams before where I was forced to do awful things, also some where I felt like I was compressed & felt very deep vibrations all around me, weird frequencies being blasted into my head causing me to not be able to see the faces of who/what was doing this to me. These dreams happened before I had ever heard about mind control, frequency weapons, etc.

I feel like I have, in a way, been spiritually initiated to fight this sort of thing off.

Thank you all for your replies.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

araucaria (18th December 2013), halffull (18th December 2013), Realeyes (18th December 2013), wolf_rt (19th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    How about this one:

A girl swallows sleeping pills with the intent to commit suicide. She calls and tells her relative 'goodbye'. The relative calls police and she is admitted to the hospital, survives and is then admitted to the kook-kook ward. Upon release from the kook-kook ward, the doctor prescribes sleeping pills.

This true story happened just yesterday!
    lol.. oh, life.. it's ridiculous sometimes.

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Nope, not ever have I died by my own hand. I have fallen off a cliff. I have been pushed over the edge. Been stabbed and shot. Shot, often. Drowned more times than I can remember. Died in fires too. I have not ever suffered in even one of these "deaths." Every single time.........I wake in my own bed.

In one particular dream a large number of family members were thrown off a cliff. I was made to watch. Then it was my turn.
    When I hit the ground, I stood up and looked around. Everyone else was getting up too. We all looked at each other and began to walk away. Like, well, that wasn't too bad!

Oh, BTW. In that last one, our bodies were strewn all over the ground.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

I'm not religious [...]

The Beast Rising Within Humanity
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 26th December 2013 at 18:13.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Crystine (19th December 2013), halffull (18th December 2013), Molly (2nd January 2014), Sebastion (18th December 2013), Strat (19th December 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Freed Fox, I thank you for the belly laugh you have provided!!! Now I have to clean up my keyboard..

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I'm not religious [...]
    You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

The Beast Rising Within Humanity

Every single human, if you are not born again through Jesus Christ, is vulnerable to becoming a slave of Satan in the End Times.
    Again, you've got to be f*cking kidding me.

Have I ever committed suicide in a dream? No, but I'm thinking about it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th December 2013), Crystine (19th December 2013), Freed Fox (18th December 2013), halffull (18th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

There's no shame in being religious, Mu. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with it. The intrinsic value (or lack thereof) is derived from how one applies the values therein, as you alluded to. However, in regard to 'religious vs. non-religious', what you described seems to be a distinction without a substantial difference, really. You don't have to go to a church to be religious. If you believe in the contents of the Bible, and Jesus Christ as the messiah, then chances are it is an appropriate adjective to use (even if you heed sources of information which themselves are not religiously oriented).
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 18th December 2013 at 19:33. Reason: added clarification
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

30. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've never had a suicide dream. My dreams usually involve some kickass action adventure. Sometimes i'd get killed or fatally shot. That's about it.
    According to Dream Moods
    Quote To dream that you commit suicide represents your desperate desire to escape from your waking life. You may be harboring feelings of guilt that you cannot get over and thus turning the aggression on yourself. You need to start approaching problems from a different angle. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are saying good-bye to one aspect of yourself and hello to a whole new you. It is symbolic of a personal transformation or a new stage in your life.

To see someone commit suicide in you dream, highlights your concerns for that person. Consider what characteristics and qualities in that person you may be trying to "kill" and annihilate in your own self. Perhaps you hope that you are not like this person and are making attempts to get rid of those traits within your own self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast