+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solving the Fukushima crisis? A Call from Merhan Keshe to help get farmers back on track!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Default Solving the Fukushima crisis? A Call from Merhan Keshe to help get farmers back on track!

To our Japanese readers & members, this call from nuclear engineer & inventor Merhan Keshe :

Quote Fukushima farming land contamination : Give the Cesium back to plant in Fukushima

The keshe Foundation needs the help of our Japanese readers and bloggers to assist us to reach farmers in contaminated areas of Japan.

We have a full solution for the farmers of the Japan to decontaminate their land from most of the radioactive materials, [so] that in the upcoming spring they can start normal cultivation.

Our approach to Japanese government has been blocked and left unanswered.

We need Japanese readers to organise a live presentation by Skype that we teach to the farmers what they need to do with very little expenses to extract most of radioactive materials from the ground, or dig them deep in the ground in a safe way that they can start working with the same topsoil and stronger soil for cultivation.

Please help us to by pass this red tap and reach the effected communities in Japan.

We need local translators that the full process can be explained to the farmers.

The farming communities have everything they need that they do not need to go through any expenses to extract the materials from the earth in less than 15 days.

The process can be used to cleanup the contaminated water too.

Farmers can give the collected caesium and the rest back to the plant in Fukushima to handle for safekeeping.

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...t-in-fukushima
    Think he is a crack pot?
    How about giving it a try?
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 23rd December 2013 at 10:13.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Calz (23rd December 2013), Cognitive Dissident (23rd December 2013), fourty-two (2nd January 2014), Johnny (28th December 2013), Joseph McAree (23rd December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), Magneticman (23rd December 2013), Maria Stade (28th December 2013), meeradas (23rd December 2013), Operator (23rd December 2013), Realeyes (24th December 2013), sigma6 (27th December 2013), spiritguide (23rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2014), sygh (30th December 2013), TargeT (23rd December 2013), unearth9 (10th January 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Solving the Fukushima crisis? A Call from Merhan Keshe to help get farmers back on track!

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    To our Japanese readers & members, this call from nuclear engineer & inventor Merhan Keshe :

Quote Fukushima farming land contamination : Give the Cesium back to plant in Fukushima

The keshe Foundation needs the help of our Japanese readers and bloggers to assist us to reach farmers in contaminated areas of Japan.

We have a full solution for the farmers of the Japan to decontaminate their land from most of the radioactive materials, [so] that in the upcoming spring they can start normal cultivation.

Our approach to Japanese government has been blocked and left unanswered.

We need Japanese readers to organise a live presentation by Skype that we teach to the farmers what they need to do with very little expenses to extract most of radioactive materials from the ground, or dig them deep in the ground in a safe way that they can start working with the same topsoil and stronger soil for cultivation.

Please help us to by pass this red tap and reach the effected communities in Japan.

We need local translators that the full process can be explained to the farmers.

The farming communities have everything they need that they do not need to go through any expenses to extract the materials from the earth in less than 15 days.

The process can be used to cleanup the contaminated water too.

Farmers can give the collected caesium and the rest back to the plant in Fukushima to handle for safekeeping.

Think he is a crack pot?
    How about giving it a try?
    It would not surprise me at all there is a simple method for fixing this, but does Mr. Keshe actually explain what it is? I looked at the forum post and I don't see any real info.

Common sense tells me it has something to do with microbes/fungi and phytoremediation. The only question is which plants. It's already clear there are microbes at Chernoybl feeding on the metals so it isn't far-fetched...

Erich

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th December 2013), Calz (24th December 2013), Cognitive Dissident (23rd December 2013), GreenGuy (25th December 2013), heyokah (23rd December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), meeradas (23rd December 2013), Realeyes (24th December 2013), spiritguide (23rd December 2013), TargeT (23rd December 2013), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Solving the Fukushima crisis? A Call from Merhan Keshe to help get farmers back on track!

Maybe Mr Keshe should contact Mr B. Fullford for a spokesperson. He is a reporter has Contacts and speaks fluent Japanese.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Calz (24th December 2013), Jean-Luc (23rd December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Joseph McAree (23rd December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), Operator (23rd December 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Maybe Mr Keshe should contact Mr B. Fullford for a spokesperson. He is a reporter has Contacts and speaks fluent Japanese.

peace
    how about,,, a umm.. more Valid contact?

Why not James Corbett? (a much more reality based reporter)

James is also in Japan http://www.corbettreport.com/
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th December 2013), Billy (27th December 2013), bodhii71 (24th December 2013), Calz (24th December 2013), Griff (24th December 2013), heyokah (23rd December 2013), Jean-Luc (23rd December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), Magneticman (23rd December 2013), Operator (23rd December 2013), pilotsimone (23rd December 2013), Realeyes (24th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2014), sygh (30th December 2013), ulli (7th January 2014), unearth9 (10th January 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

While we have quite a few Chinese friends aboard, unfortunately we don't seem to have a Japanese community or readership here.

Following your suggestion, Target, I've sent this message to James Corbett.

Quote Hi James

Iranian Nuclear engineer & scientist & inventor (discoverer?) Merhan Keshe, presently based in Italy, is trying to get in touch with interested parties (and farmers in particular) in Japan to help solve the land contamination problem in Fukushima in a rather unconventional way.

Because of his extraordinary theories & claims, because some of his deadlines have not been respected in the past, because his attempts to sharing information to the world is also unconventional, many people don't take him seriously. Although as many I am myself dubitative, I believe the man (who I met personally on several occasions) is definitely on something of magnitude and deserves our attention.

Here you will find his request:

I you think you could help in any way, would you please be so kind as to get in touch with him at mtkeshe@keshefoundation.com.

Thanks a lot and merry Christmas.

Jean-Luc

P.S. Many thanks for your uplifting work. I did in the past translate some of your videos, including this one on terrorism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_JpD_ZX4o
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=812D78SBNys&gl=BE
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 24th December 2013 at 09:24.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Billy (27th December 2013), Calz (24th December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), Maria Stade (28th December 2013), Realeyes (24th December 2013), TargeT (24th December 2013), ulli (7th January 2014), unearth9 (10th January 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

One of the more amazing members here, Carmody, suggested "brown's gas" as a remedy (although I don't know if that time has passed with such a thorough spread into the pacific).

While the debate rages about what sort of damage radiation does at various levels ... clearly something must be done ... and clearly the ptb/w yet again are suppressing those avenues.

Begets the question why of course ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Billy (27th December 2013), GreenGuy (25th December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), Realeyes (24th December 2013), ulli (7th January 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Yep, I have seen so many bits and pieces of information, the most relevant in my mind is that there exist even bacteria that can break down radioactivity, and the very fact that the Japanese exist and thrive as they do at all is proof that we are NOT getting the whole story on radio activity. These half life interpretations are mathematical extrapolations that seem to exist only in the ivory towers of the scientist who come up with them. In the real world there are other variable that interplay. And we are not being told about.

Probably because it would hurt the US's military security apparatus and economic security (don't want that now do we...) If people knew the whole science of how to counteract the deadly effect of radio activity. Thanks for the post Jean Luc, is good to see someone keeping us up to date on Keshe. I still think he has to get himself into the spot light more. If Steven Greer can campaign about his free energy initiative. Keshe should put him to shame for not even bloody mentioning him in his movie. Nor did he respond to my email when I enquired about his awareness and whether he ever bothered to contact him....

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!

I don't completely agree with Keshe that everyone has to be charged. He should have created a trust foundation. An UNregistered UNincorporated Trust foundation. Without this he is at the mercy of the Corporation (the country) that he is operating in. He doesn't realize he is in "Contract" with a Corporate Society. He has experienced what this means, but he doesn't fully understand HOW they are doing it to him.

The first man who proposes a system of implementing free energy under a public trust for public purpose will be the man who changes the world.
    Last edited by sigma6; 27th December 2013 at 10:01.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Billy (27th December 2013), Jean-Luc (27th December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th December 2013), TargeT (27th December 2013), unearth9 (10th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

While we have quite a few Chinese friends aboard, unfortunately we don't seem to have a Japanese community or readership here.
    Problem is that we can't search on country through the member list ... but the administrators can perform a search in the database.

I remember at least Azt showing the Japanese flag ... so PM him?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Jean-Luc (27th December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013), unearth9 (10th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Thank you Jean-Luc, Ill see what I can do.
    Amazing work, people like this gives me hope of a brighter future.
    Blessings / Maria
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Jean-Luc (28th December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (28th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Even though, as many of you already know, I am not in fear of this situation.

I do know most people are in fear about this, so it would be great to help alleviate their fear in any way possible. Fear is what keeps us enslaved and weak.

I have Ben Fulford's Skype address so I will see if I can get this message to him. If any one here on Avalon subscribes to Ben's news letter you can leave him a comment on his posts.

There is/was a member here for a long time in Japan that is an american street performer in Japan that was giving us reports after the earth quake and tsunami...I do not remember his name. If any one does remember his name plz let us know.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Jean-Luc (28th December 2013), Johnny (7th January 2014), Maria Stade (29th December 2013), ulli (7th January 2014), unearth9 (10th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

ok found Ben's e-mail address posted on the Keshe forum thread...you all might like to go read the whole thread (link posted on opening post here in this thread by Jean-Luc.

benjaminfulord@hotmail.com : Or call 81-90-3439-5558

EDIT i emailed to this address and it was not delivered...

I found an additional long post from Mr Keshe posted today there also

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...0436#post30436

Today, 09:28 AM
    The Fukushima situation has to be resolved now and not in the future and through a different channel than TEPCO.

I have put all my effort in these holidays and have canceled everything even my holidays with my family to write and make papers and manuals for Japanese community in how to recover their lands from contamination.

We have requested for the intervention of the Washington directly in this matter in the past 48 hours.

I have written through the channels available to us to His Excellency President Obama, asking for his intervention in this matter between the Foundation and the Japanese organizations (TEPCO) concerning Fukushima.

We hope the response will be positive as it was with the peace treaty and USB stick. We know His Excellency and the White House keep an eye on our work and have been doing so for sometimes as we are all aware.

You have to realize that once we release videos as has been asked by Japanese community of how to do the decontamination, then we need the government apparatus to get involved to collect and store the cesium and other radioactive materials, which farmers collect from their land.

Secondly public need to have the know-how in how to handle the collected contaminated materials.

We are here to help, and not to create a bigger problem.

We have been asked and we will keep this move very close to us until we solve the matter.

As I have said in my communications in the past week, now we are free from the power generator unit development and now we enter to solve this subject with full force and will not stop until is done.

As what has alarmed me, is that in the last week the authorities have mentioned in their press conference in Tokyo that they are considering in diluting waters held in giant tanks in the station and they are talking of then dumping this diluted water in the high seas.

We are not from the back of the mountain ignorant people, as TEPCO think.

This is not sugar to dilute and becomes less tasty and sweet to swallow.

This is tritium-contaminated water you are talking about, and tritium contamination will be on every man plate around the world in less than 12 month, if this move is carried out.

This move by TEPCO is lethal and inconsiderate and they have already through backdoors released large quantities of the contaminated water into the ocean anyway.

This shows that TEPCO think everyone is ignorant, as they have got away with their play for the last two years and have been playing with every mans life on this planet.

We are not opposing the cleanup, but we are setting the scene for reduction in contamination and reduction in volume of contaminated matters through the right channels and methods for their retraction from the ground and water and their safe storage.

Members of the Foundation and our readers, Please put as much work as you can on TEPCO, this is where the problem has to be solved.

TEPCO needs to know that there are correct solutions available to them and as world citizens, it is our jobs to protect the next generation and ourselves.

TEPCO has had problem with me and with the Foundation, as I am an Iranian nuclear physicist and the Japanese government has banned them to enter in any negotiation with us.

I offered the technology for the decontamination to the Japanese government, when I handed the USB stick to the embassy personally last year.

They did not refuse the USB and they never returned it back to us either.

So, if the patents and the information on the USB were good, then so is the decontamination process we offer should be good too.

If we do not see positive move, within days, as has been requested by our Japanese friends, we will release full process step by step on video to the public that they can start to decontaminate their lands and homes.

Do not forget that there are children whom are getting affected by cesium through playground in Japan too, and this is much worse than anyone could imagine and it is not getting reported.

We are here to serve humanity, we have asked for no financial rewards or payment from TEPCO or Japanese government, our technology is free for you to use, but if the move is not made by the White House and TEPCO, then I will teach Japanese in the coming days line by line, minute by minute live on the YouTube how to handle the whole situation, from making the material they need up to how to protect themselves and how to dispose of the contaminated materials.

I am sure then the world scientists will join us too to give their advice too to finish this job as a team.

Enough is enough, for foot pedaling for TEPCO.

We need to organize the same force as for peace treaty and help the situation, 2 years has been long enough to wait and go from one disaster to another with TEPCO.

I understand that they are under pressure to solve this problem, but now it is time to open the door for world scientists to come in and help.

Protectionism is killing all of us.

My message to TEPCO and Japanese government is simple, please learn from our Russian friends and Chernobyl, they asked for the others outside their borders for help and help was given and we all are living in a fairly moderate condition with that disaster as a humanity as we all helped and we did what we could at that time or at least we thought we did and could do.

Please open the doors and let us help or we will let the people to help themselves and you will follow the people.

Moreover, this is not how to govern, as it is not Japan, but the whole of human race, which this situation is putting and has put under threat.

We are not a pressure group, but scientific group, which we let our voice to be heard through our technology.

NHK Japanese television from their e-mail sounds to support us, once we start teaching and they will report.

We are waiting for the response from the world leader, if he can come in to give a helping hand.

IAEA will be involved soon and it has no choice but getting involved as they should have done something long ago and they were to busy with Iran situation and they have taken their eyes of the ball of the Fukushima.

TEPCO needs to listen to world scientists.

What I do not understand is that how can Japan’s Emperor and Prim-minster be living in the country, which its air and food is giving them and their family cause for cancer and they are not asking for their government to do something about it.

TEPCO does not have the expertise, others do, and now we are coming in as world scientists to make the change if they like it or not.

The tsunami destroyed the Fukushima PowerStation, but the PowerStation tsunami contamination is destroy the rest of the humanity.
    Last edited by Kimberley; 28th December 2013 at 18:36.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Jean-Luc (28th December 2013), Johnny (28th December 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (29th December 2013), unearth9 (10th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I think Merhan Keshe is really serious about all this.

He has indeed announced the release of his power generator within months, and hence, if I understand his mind, this power generator issue is no longer in the way and he has time to devote to this major crisis.

Quote As I have said in my communications in the past week, now we are free from the power generator unit development and now we enter to solve this subject with full force and will not stop until is done.

As what has alarmed me, is that in the last week the authorities have mentioned in their press conference in Tokyo that they are considering in diluting waters held in giant tanks in the station and they are talking of then dumping this diluted water in the high seas.
    Vox clamant in deserto ?

Worth paying attention IMO. Of course, it's easy to 'stay at the balcony' (as we say in French), be skeptical, doubt about his true intention or capabilities, or even be plain cynical.

Still. We have this major Fukushima crisis in front of us. Again, why not give this a try?

PS. I don't think Azt would object me reporting his PM to me about this issue : "Unfortunately is not that easy, the government prefers to cover it up (many stakes on the game , nuclear industry as one but there are much more) so they filter any possible solution coming from abroad as not alert the population for the real dangerous. It is a cynic and very political world on the Fukushima issue."
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 28th December 2013 at 21:03.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Johnny (28th December 2013), Kimberley (29th December 2013), Maria Stade (29th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

There is/was a member here for a long time in Japan that is an american street performer in Japan that was giving us reports after the earth quake and tsunami...I do not remember his name. If any one does remember his name plz let us know.

SKIBADABOMSKI ?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/memb...-SKIBADABOMSKI
    Last edited by heyokah; 28th December 2013 at 22:21.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    ok found Ben's e-mail address posted on the Keshe forum thread...you all might like to go read the whole thread (link posted on opening post here in this thread by Jean-Luc.

benjaminfulord@hotmail.com : Or call 81-90-3439-5558

Hey Kimberley and Jean-luc.
    I got the address from this site: http://benjaminfulford.net/about/
    As you can see in his mail address there is missing an 'f'. It is a bit embarrassing I didn't noticed that, but on the other hand ....... Hopefully the telephone number is correct.

Johnny

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Kimberley (29th December 2013), Maria Stade (29th December 2013), unearth9 (10th January 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Following your suggestion, Target, I've sent this message to James Corbett.

Quote Hi James

Iranian Nuclear engineer & scientist & inventor (discoverer?) Merhan Keshe, presently based in Italy, is trying to get in touch with interested parties (and farmers in particular) in Japan to help solve the land contamination problem in Fukushima in a rather unconventional way.

Because of his extraordinary theories & claims, because some of his deadlines have not been respected in the past, because his attempts to sharing information to the world is also unconventional, many people don't take him seriously. Although as many I am myself dubitative, I believe the man (who I met personally on several occasions) is definitely on something of magnitude and deserves our attention.

Here you will find his request:

I you think you could help in any way, would you please be so kind as to get in touch with him at mtkeshe@keshefoundation.com.

Thanks a lot and merry Christmas.

Jean-Luc

P.S. Many thanks for your uplifting work. I did in the past translate some of your videos, including this one on terrorism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT_JpD_ZX4o
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=812D78SBNys&gl=BE
    Jean-Luc,

You have had the opportunity to meet M.T. Keshe? Do you mind me respectfully asking, in what capacity? I've read some of his work, and listened to his videos. I'd like to hear what you have to say on his theories.

Thanks,

sygh

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Johnny (2nd January 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hey Mozart posted a great article that fits here and it mentions Cesium several times...

Mozarts post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post778281

http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15903

Below is just the beginning of the article and I agree that the comments are worth a read also.

Quote 28 fallacies about the Fukushima nuclear disaster’s effect on the US West Coast

The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant is back in the news, with recent reports of continued leaks. Coming on the heels of these new reports is a viral blog post entitled 28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima. The article is a paranoid, poorly reasoned attempt to link the tragedy of the Fukushima disaster to just about every environmental issue facing the US west coast in the last few months. At its best, it’s an illogical piece of post-modern absurdism. At its worst, its empirically false and intentionally misleading, rife with out-of-context quotes and cherry-picked data. The author had 28 chances to make a single reasonable point, and every single one rang hollow.

Of course it went viral.

Since I believe in open, honest discourse, let me begin by pointing out that I am not a physicist, nor do I have any particular credentials when it comes to nuclear energy. I am a marine ecologist. You’ll find, however, that for these 28 points, the devil is not in the details. Most are the result of logical fallacies, rather than technical inaccuracies. Many are simply articles taken out of context or unbelievably tenuous observations followed by “couldn’t it be Fukushima?” In a follow up, the author even argues that he’s “Just asking questions” a phrase I thought was long ago relegated to Glenn Beck parodies. A fifth of these points don’t even have to do with the North American West Coast.

So here we go, with a point by point debunking of this unfortunate article. I’ve broken them out into larger themes which I hope will make the many logical fallacies apparent. For reasons that will become obvious, we begin with point 20.

http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15903

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

heyokah (1st January 2014), Johnny (2nd January 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th December 2013), MargueriteBee (7th January 2014), Maria Stade (31st December 2013), TargeT (30th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I think Merhan Keshe is really serious about all this.

He has indeed announced the release of his power generator within months, and hence, if I understand his mind, this power generator issue is no longer in the way and he has time to devote to this major crisis.

Quote As I have said in my communications in the past week, now we are free from the power generator unit development and now we enter to solve this subject with full force and will not stop until is done.

Vox clamant in deserto ?

Worth paying attention IMO. Of course, it's easy to 'stay at the balcony' (as we say in French), be skeptical, doubt about his true intention or capabilities, or even be plain cynical.

Still. We have this major Fukushima crisis in front of us. Again, why not give this a try?

PS. I don't think Azt would object me reporting his PM to me about this issue : "Unfortunately is not that easy, the government prefers to cover it up (many stakes on the game , nuclear industry as one but there are much more) so they filter any possible solution coming from abroad as not alert the population for the real dangerous. It is a cynic and very political world on the Fukushima issue."

Sorry to sound cynical Jean Luc, (but someone has to be a "good" devil's advocate... ;p) He has to get the generator "out the door" FIRST. That is his baby, that is his raison d'etre. What defines him in the public eye. And also ANYTHING he does will most likely be tied to it, ie. food production, off grid building, water desalinization...

I absolutely believe Keshe is sincere, but he is playing the same game as every other inventor. Look at Searle is getting on 90 and still waiting. It feels like Keshe is waiting for the right confluence of events... ain't gonna happen. I see him as being caught in a chicken and egg situation, he needs to get his generators to market, to gain funding to expand and do major projects, and gain a name and platform to do great things, but he is clearly not understanding the politics.

Like Searle if I am not mistaken, I do believe he has jumped the first hurdle and NOT registered these inventions in patents. By doing so prevents the Government from taking control over it, or any power broker trying to buy him out. By making it open source. It should be available to everyone. He is the guy that said he sent the specs to all to all the governments of the world isn't he?? (correct me if I am wrong) and that is the part I don't understand ... Where the hell is the governments of the world on this!!?? How come not a peep from ANY government on the planet???
    or did he leave out the specs to actually make it... ???? Something not adding up there...

Another idea, is that he has to give some of these device for public purpose like going someplace where people are dying of thirst and setting up a generator at cost (no profit) either by getting the government to fund it or out of his own pocket. No one can steal it, because if they do they would be cutting off their own water supply to the entire community and would suffer the highest punishment, and yep this means the public trustees, have to be part of the equation, because that facility has to be public, and run and managed and protected by public employees. And of course I can see why that would be the last thing he would want to do. How that would create a brick wall. That would expose the truth and power of what he has to offer. And I don't believe there is any government willing to support him like that. Look at what the US is doing to him psychologically in the public. They don't want the world outside their geopolitical choke hold. Same with Russia. China would be a huge potential customer. Japan. Well technically any government (full circle again...)

And there is a big question in my mind, did he not say that he gave out the plans for this device to every country in the world??? So what the hell is going on with that?... Is the US still threatening every country in the world with assassination if they try and build it???

Some will think this is fanciful... but I can tell you... I want it badly, I can almost taste it... It will change the world. I can see it almost. But I can also see how the PTB are spending billions to pay flunkies to kill and maim and destroy. (stupid flunkies, might as well kill their own children. and their grand children...)

And of course, this is all premature... because you just said that the generators are "months" away? In a few months the currencies of the world could reset and this will be blown off the face of even the alternative media. Time waits for no man. I can't honestly see him doing this commercially, I really can't. I can't see him getting direct open public support from any government that is in a position to be intimidated by the US, with the exception of maybe China and Russia combined, (but Russia would veto... to save their oil interests) I can't see him being able to afford to give these away free which is what he needs to do to get started... but that is the best way I see him doing it...

Something is not adding up, If I was sitting on unlimited power generation, I could figure out a thousand ways to make it pay by going out into the world and negotiating for resources in exchange for free energy. No cash, (but still commerce) He has to start somewhere. If he is waiting for this red carpet to be rolled out... it ain't gonna happen. If he can't find solutions that the government can't solve and solve their problem for them, he won't find an "in" with them.

If he can't find business willing to do unlimited business with him, then again something is not adding up. Think about it, technically this could make him the most powerful man on the planet. Look what Russia did to that Oil Tycoon. Look what the anti-trust guys did to Bill Gate (made him from the dirtiest and most despicable predator into a "philanthropist" (yeah you go Bill...)

Something not adding up ... and I think he is trying to generate funds with this other scheme as if he needs it to get his power generator production going??... ie. he is unwilling to make a one or two at a time and build up as he goes along... do it privately in the background, under the radar... the only way I see it... lease them all ( I think he said is how he is going to do it... ) ... in a few months?

Something missing...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Johnny (2nd January 2014), Maria Stade (2nd January 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

A new post from M. T. Keshe:

Quote Today, 11:09 AM
    To fulfil our first promise: We will devote the 9th workshop to Fukushima.

The date for the workshop in January to be set up and agreed by the team that organizes all the workshops of the Keshe Foundation.

If we do not reach an agreement by this workshop date with IAEA and TEPCO, for a clear roadmap of implications of our and other technologies, which can stop this contamination, then we will open the cameras on Skype in our lab and live broadcast in that session how to make the systems and materials to retract the commination in water and land, and we will teach and show what to do step by step.

Please have additional servers available that if we get blocked or overloaded

Our Japanese bloggers need to do their Job of translating.

I make sure we can be open if the doors are closed.

Talking to people in TOKYO yesterday on new years day for over two hours to coordinate actions, I was told by one of the people who is well established in Japan and his Japanese wife that TEPCO has put points out that the Keshe Foundation energy systems at 7500 euros is more expensive than theirs supply cost.

In addition, they have put falls rumors out in Japanese Internet that we charge 1500 euros annual fee.

In fact, annual charge is 100 euros and this goes to Japanizes keshe Foundation for any replacement, and the rest of unused founds is spent on Japanizes society for education, health, and other five ethos of the Foundation.

Thus, this negative propaganda by TEPCO shows that they fully know who the Keshe Foundation is.

The reality is that TEPCO sells a solar systems of the same power for 20 000 USD in Japan, which is usable only for less than 150 days a year in that climate and only during the daylight.

Our message to TEPCO is very simple, we are friends and brothers trying to help, and if a friend is lost in his path, is the responsibility of a good friend to help to correct the mistakes or the oversight by a his friend.

We are here to help, as it seems that a friend is lost its path due to enormity of the damage and problems.
    Johnny

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Maria Stade (7th January 2014), sigma6 (7th January 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

A message from M. T. Keshe about 2014:

Quote 2014, the year of the change for the Humanity
    Yesterday, 11:48 PM

2014: The Year that the new Technology will change the course of humanity and it will bring untold changes.

At Keshe Foundation, we make 2014, the year that advanced technologies will be mass-released to public that they can show their power to create conditions that change through all layers of human society will be achieved.

We shall put an end to hunger and wars, through the release of everything in our possession, this be it scientifically, or technically to every man, be it scientists or world governments around the world in equal measure.

In 2014, the Keshe Foundation through its Institute shall deliver to mankind as a whole the technology, which the mankind has been waiting and praying for from the beginning of time.

With delivery of an advance technology, unknown up to now, we shall put an end to hunger, wars.

We shall make sure that all men will have enough to attain sustenance and shelter that; there shall be no need for suffering.

We give and facilitate the release of technology to the men of greed that they can produce enough gold and precious metals that they could wish for, that eventually they will shy away even to show any interest in possessing such materials.

In opening the space in 2014 in its true sense, we would bring in more precious materials and sciences unknown to man that these new materials and knowledge will be used for forging tools of lasting peace on this planet.

The 2014 will be the beginning of the new era, the point of change for the humanity from what has been the same on this planet from the time of Adam.

We make one promise to the world leaders and that is, change your and your nations ways or your citizens shall change it for you through the delivery and application of the new technology and its use.

No man shall and from this year on will be allowed to take up arms to fight and no man shall be left hungry and homeless on this planet because of wars.

Use your arm manufacturing factories to deliver homes and food to the humanity, which up to now you have being developing tools of war in them, and you have instigated, unwanted wars because of them.

As the man who has the knowledge of universe at his disposal, I shall use every knowledge and power available to me to bring these factories, which you have erected for making tools of war and their products to standstill with stroke of a pen.

Then we wonder who shall disobey as is in the books of god that “one shall not kill.”

The promises of the change, as has been in the Holly books of the past, which the man has been waiting for centuries for shall be fulfilled.

Our program for this year is set to be.

We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.

In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

In Jun, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.
    Source: http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...r-the-humanity

Johnny

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Jean-Luc (2nd January 2014), Maria Stade (7th January 2014), sigma6 (7th January 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quite a program! It has been announced time and again in the past, but never with such a precise and short term tight schedule.

You and I, and the rest of the world have every reason to be skeptical or even sarcastic about such wild promises.

Still, how about keeping an open mind and a very close watch?

1. We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.

2. In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

3. In June, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

4. By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

5. By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.

Source: http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...r-the-humanity
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 2nd January 2014 at 10:41.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Billy (2nd January 2014), Johnny (2nd January 2014), Maria Stade (7th January 2014), sigma6 (7th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast