Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: summoning UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default summoning UFOs

Dear all,

There's a procedure of contact that keeps repeating on the idea of going out to summon UFO craft. The self-prophesized #1 UFO channel keeps promoting the idea. But I dont think its based on helping people but for ad revenues and they are not in the research for the right reason imho. In the past they have and still possibly produce many CGI fake UFO footage. There are now a group of people promoting themeselves as summoners working with the #1 rated UFO channel.

Keep thinking of some of the cases that have abduction scenarios involved and did not end well.

Personally never advocated people going out hunting for the exact reason mentioned before, that is, that there are good and bad ETs out there.

Regardless that the footage itself is questionable. If they are involved in faking, that's bad enough, but to endorse something that might hurt others seems wrong. ...

This is similar to Greers CE-5 protocols of ET contact.

edit: wanted to say that dont disagree having the right mental attitude helps
    and to make contact is definite possibility, it really comes down to wording and the semantics and belief that someone has control to call on demand.
    Last edited by mojo; 6th March 2014 at 19:18.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

161803398 (24th December 2013), Atlas (6th March 2014), Becky (24th December 2013), boja (24th December 2013), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (24th December 2013), ghostrider (24th December 2013), JohnJ (27th December 2013), jsb_swampfox (25th December 2013), karelia (24th December 2013), Limor Wolf (24th December 2013), Milneman (24th December 2013), rgray222 (24th December 2013), RunningDeer (24th December 2013), Sidney (24th December 2013), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013), wobbegong (31st March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: summoning UFOs

Thanks, Mojo, for raising this subject.

I think the idea of "summoning" a UFO is preposterous. It's bound to end in grief because the only ones to turn up would be the negative ones who see a chance of capturing yet another soul. And it really can't be any other way because someone who wants to see a UFO desperately enough to summon one is not service-to-others oriented at all. Why do they want to see one? To have bragging rights? Well, bragging rights aren't what it's all about.

You want to see/experience amazing things, including, but not limited to, UFOs? Raise your ethics. Strive for truth always, even if the truth is uncomfortable, even if it hurts your feelings (that's an ego thing. Get over it). Make it your habit to be kind. Walk the walk instead of just talking the talk. Then you will start seeing what most can't.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Prophet Yaweh seemed to be able to do it.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arak (24th December 2013), Atlas (6th March 2014), birddog (2nd January 2015), carryattune (6th March 2014), cfho83 (22nd August 2014), ghostrider (24th December 2013), korgh (6th March 2014), mojo (24th December 2013), rgray222 (25th December 2013), RunningDeer (24th December 2013), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

I'm probably over reacting, but I got a tap on my shoulder so...

This is dangerous. People who think they are "summoning" UFO's can be opening the doors to all kinds and some of them not good, and not 3-D.

Would you give a 3 year old child a loaded hand gun to play with? Why not?

Approach this with skeptical caution, and please..PLEASE...do not try this at home!!

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2014), birddog (2nd January 2015), carryattune (6th March 2014), J-Rad (28th January 2015), karelia (24th December 2013), kirolak (7th March 2014), korgh (6th March 2014), lelmaleh (24th December 2013), Limor Wolf (24th December 2013), mojo (24th December 2013), RunningDeer (24th December 2013), Synchronicity (7th March 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013), wobbegong (31st March 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I am in full agreement. I accidentally learned to summon UFOs. I didn't know really what I was doing. I though I was speaking to "possibly" my real family. So I kept doing it. I told no one of my ability to do this (except here at Avalon). It was when I was awakening to life outside the matrix, and I was experimenting, not knowing the dangers I was putting myself in. That was 5 years ago. And I have suffered 5 years of sheer hell because of it. Whoever I was communicating with ultimately was not nice. I have completely given up all types of sky watching and telepathic practices all together.

Some folks may know where to find the nice ones, and I will leave it up to them to invite the benevolent beings to join us. I will have nothing to do with it. Like the saying goes, "HAD I KNOWN THEN".

There should be warnings on that channel, "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME"!!!!!!

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (24th December 2013), ghostrider (24th December 2013), karelia (24th December 2013), kirolak (7th March 2014), korgh (6th March 2014), Limor Wolf (24th December 2013), Matisse (2nd January 2015), Mike (25th December 2013), Milneman (25th December 2013), mojo (24th December 2013), RunningDeer (24th December 2013), Synchronicity (7th March 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013), Wind (24th December 2013), wobbegong (31st March 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote I am in full agreement. I accidentally learned to summon UFOs. I didn't know really what I was doing. I though I was speaking to "possibly" my real family. So I kept doing it. I told no one of my ability to do this (except here at Avalon). It was when I was awakening to life outside the matrix, and I was experimenting, not knowing the dangers I was putting myself in. That was 5 years ago. And I have suffered 5 years of sheer hell because of it. Whoever I was communicating with ultimately was not nice. I have completely given up all types of sky watching and telepathic practices all together.

Some folks may know where to find the nice ones, and I will leave it up to them to invite the benevolent beings to join us. I will have nothing to do with it. Like the saying goes, "HAD I KNOWN THEN".

Hey Sidney , not singling you out however i have heard of people wanting to fly a plane but crashed because they didn't study how to land... I agree trying to make contact or summon UFO's is not for the ill prepared. You should be very well studied before you try it however when you are you will be totally fine if you follow the rules and while they are simple rules they are hard for the average human to adhere to.

So Sidney you say yo have been paying ever since ? what is it you connected / attracted ?

N

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

James Gilland and the bunch up at the ranch summons UFO's all the time , the idea is not that far fetched ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Abhaya (25th December 2013), Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (24th December 2013), mojo (24th December 2013), RunningDeer (24th December 2013), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013), Wind (25th December 2013), Wizard Of Ozark (26th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote I am in full agreement. I accidentally learned to summon UFOs. I didn't know really what I was doing. I though I was speaking to "possibly" my real family. So I kept doing it. I told no one of my ability to do this (except here at Avalon). It was when I was awakening to life outside the matrix, and I was experimenting, not knowing the dangers I was putting myself in. That was 5 years ago. And I have suffered 5 years of sheer hell because of it. Whoever I was communicating with ultimately was not nice. I have completely given up all types of sky watching and telepathic practices all together.

Hey Sidney , not singling you out however i have heard of people wanting to fly a plane but crashed because they didn't study how to land... I agree trying to make contact or summon UFO's is not for the ill prepared. You should be very well studied before you try it however when you are you will be totally fine if you follow the rules and while they are simple rules they are hard for the average human to adhere to.

So Sidney you say yo have been paying ever since ? what is it you connected / attracted ?

N
    I am not certain what order things happened, but so many paranormal things were happening. I have more recently figured out that my previous home either was or had a portal. that could have been the reason I was so many UFOs there, although the UFO activity started before I moved there, ( I think I was led to that house) for negative reasons.

Because there WERE so many, I thought I was "suppose" to talk to them. So I did. but the more time went on, the worse the poltergeist activity inside the house got. Its very convoluted. I got so used to talking to them it just became a habit. I now believe that I was being used. I unknowingly gave them permission to enter my world. Without going into details, all I can say is I was very naive'.

I am not gifted or special because I was able to do this. Any one of us is able, and it is not hard. But at the time, I thought I was doing something good, for myself, for the world. they tricked me into believing they were here to help us deal with the bad guys. But they were the bad guys. I was totally messed with.

Now that I don't live there anymore, and am living poltergeist free, I can think clearly, and sort things out. Its really long and drawn out, and my summoning the UFOs was a small part of it, but I wish I had known what I was doing.

My belief is that there are good and bad and everything in between, flying around our skies. And unless you are sure who and what you are talking to, you shouldn't be doing it.

To answer your question of who it was. I don't know for sure, could have been the "Jinn". But my life is better without them in it.
    Last edited by Sidney; 24th December 2013 at 22:17.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Abhaya (25th December 2013), Atlas (6th March 2014), bennycog (25th December 2013), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (24th December 2013), Kalamos (24th December 2013), Mike (25th December 2013), Milneman (25th December 2013), mojo (24th December 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th December 2013), pabranno (26th March 2014), Rich (11th April 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2013), wobbegong (31st March 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)

I am not certain what order things happened, but so many paranormal things were happening. I have more recently figured out that my previous home either was or had a portal. that could have been the reason I was so many UFOs there, although the UFO activity started before I moved there, ( I think I was led to that house) for negative reasons.

Because there WERE so many, I thought I was "suppose" to talk to them. So I did. but the more time went on, the worse the poltergeist activity inside the house got. Its very convoluted. I got so used to talking to them it just became a habit. I now believe that I was being used. I unknowingly gave them permission to enter my world. Without going into details, all I can say is I was very naive'.

I am not gifted or special because I was able to do this. Any one of us is able, and it is not hard. But at the time, I thought I was doing something good, for myself, for the world. they tricked me into believing they were here to help us deal with the bad guys. But they were the bad guys. I was totally messed with.

Now that I don't live there anymore, and am living poltergeist free, I can think clearly, and sort things out. Its really long and drawn out, and my summoning the UFOs was a small part of it, but I wish I had known what I was doing.

My belief is that there are good and bad and everything in between, flying around our skies. And unless you are sure who and what you are talking to, you shouldn't be doing it.

To answer your question of who it was. I don't know for sure, could have been the "Jinn". But my life is better without them in it.
    I think what you state is insightful to the extreme.
    I believe everything you stated in terms of different ethical reasons for the UFO's flying our skies.

Further, I believe it is how the Indian writings that talk of vemanas explain, there are UFOs of all three different forms of matter talked about, our physical form of matter, a spiritual form of which most of the claims about contact are not true in my opinion, and the finer form of physical earthly matter that is the stuff that makes up archons and nature entities and probably the Djinn you talk about.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Abhaya (25th December 2013), Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), kirolak (12th April 2014), Mike (25th December 2013), mojo (25th December 2013), Sidney (25th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

One day when I happened to be in a very happy frame of mind two plasma type UFOs showed up and I got a real performance. At the time, I wasn't sure if they were UFOS or a manifestation of the divine. That's because I was in such an abnormally great mood. The UFOs themselves were not intrusive and displayed a lot of humour. I like them very much and they came back the next day for another performance. A friend of mine says that elevation in mood might be attractive to them; I don't know anything about it though. I posted the sighting on UFO BC at the time. I'd seen them flying off in the direction of Abbotsford, B.C. My post didn't show up on UFO BC for about six months. When it did, I checked the post for the following days. The day after I had my sighting someone in Abbotsford saw an orange orb like the moon over his garage and the next day in Chilliwack a woman saw two orange plasma type orbs heading east so I figured it was my friends. I like them...but maybe when you are happy they will come.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Abhaya (25th December 2013), Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), kirolak (7th March 2014), Milneman (25th December 2013), mojo (26th March 2014), rgray222 (25th December 2013), Sidney (25th December 2013), Wizard Of Ozark (26th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Hi Mojo
    I suspect the channel your talking about is 3rd phase of the moon. It is my take that they started this channel with some CGI work that was not that good, but people always want to slow down and look at the car accident, so they tuned in just to see what was there. As a result they started to get fairly good numbers of people to check them out.

Once they had a little notoriety, people that actually captured decent UFO footage allowed this channel to publish their content. So now they have become like all good misinformation/disinformation sites, mostly lies with a little bit of truth mixed in. Therefore it is very hard for viewers to know what is true and what isn't. I believe if you spoke with the vast majority of their viewers you would find that very few people respect this channel but if you spoke with the owners of the site you would find that they are laughing all the way to the bank.

I also assume that the UFO summoner your speaking of is Robert Bingham, see video below.

In this particular video it is clearly a small group of balloons that he is "summoning", it is my opinion that this video has been staged and faked. That being said I believe that Bingham really does believe that he is responsible for bringing these orbs/UFOs into view. This makes me wonder if he is being had by the people that are publishing his "work". It is entirely possible (but probably not likely) that Bingham is not part of the scam. I have seen a couple of his videos that look much more authentic.

One of the things that is rarely talked about are organic UFOs, living creatures that inhabit different layers of our atmosphere. I can assure you that they are real and we know virtually nothing about them. I have often wondered if they have the ability of communicate with man. DNA (post 3) put up a video from someone that calls himself Prophet Yahweh, what we are seeing in this news clip is mostly likely some organic living creature that does inhabit our skies. Whether they can communicate with mankind we simply don't know. Another example of organic life are what many people call Rods, there are a lot of videos (of rods) out there but no one has ever sufficiently explained what they are or where they come from.

The issue of benevolent versus malevolent ETs is a complicated one that most do not understand. That is for another time.

Many people never look for the rabbit hole, many people know where the rabbit hole is but want nothing to do with it, of the few who venture down some lose control and never make it back, some have learned to navigate around the warren but even they must resurface once in a while to regain their sanity!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (26th December 2013), mojo (28th December 2013), Sidney (25th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    One day when I happened to be in a very happy frame of mind two plasma type UFOs showed up and I got a real performance. At the time, I wasn't sure if they were UFOS or a manifestation of the divine. That's because I was in such an abnormally great mood. The UFOs themselves were not intrusive and displayed a lot of humour. I like them very much and they came back the next day for another performance. A friend of mine says that elevation in mood might be attractive to them; I don't know anything about it though. I posted the sighting on UFO BC at the time. I'd seen them flying off in the direction of Abbotsford, B.C. My post didn't show up on UFO BC for about six months. When it did, I checked the post for the following days. The day after I had my sighting someone in Abbotsford saw an orange orb like the moon over his garage and the next day in Chilliwack a woman saw two orange plasma type orbs heading east so I figured it was my friends. I like them...but maybe when you are happy they will come.
    That is pretty cool. Like attracts like.
    Perhaps I was feeling not so happy when I started communicating, therefore I attracted negative entities. I don't remember, but it is certainly a possibility.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (26th December 2013), mojo (28th December 2013), Wizard Of Ozark (26th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

There is good and bad in all things tried.. That is a given in my eyes..
    Even looking in the mirror and give negative results if your not willing to see the truth in yourself and one could go mad in trying.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (26th December 2013), kirolak (7th March 2014), mojo (28th December 2013), Rich (11th April 2014), Sidney (25th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

I have looked up at the sky at long barbeque nights to see many UFO's that look like sattelites that change direction and fade in and out of view.. I did ask in my mind for confirmation and asked the ufo's to confirm for me that they where indeed ufo's and not sattelites.. when I did that I instantly saw a huge round flat disc of incredible whiter-than-white light with a hole in the center hovering only 40 meters above my head for just a second.. in a flash.. no harm was done and it brightened up my day (night).. it was fun

~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2014), carryattune (6th March 2014), DNA (26th December 2013), mojo (28th December 2013), Sidney (25th December 2013), Wizard Of Ozark (6th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

In this particular video it is clearly a small group of balloons that he is "summoning", it is my opinion that this video has been staged and faked. That being said I believe that Bingham really does believe that he is responsible for bringing these orbs/UFOs into view. This makes me wonder if he is being had by the people that are publishing his "work". It is entirely possible (but probably not likely) that Bingham is not part of the scam. [...]
    Related thread: projectavalon.net/Today-s-UFO-summoning-in-LA

Published on Jan 28, 2013:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), mojo (6th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    I have looked up at the sky at long barbeque nights to see many UFO's that look like sattelites that change direction and fade in and out of view.. I did ask in my mind for confirmation and asked the ufo's to confirm for me that they where indeed ufo's and not sattelites.. when I did that I instantly saw a huge round flat disc of incredible whiter-than-white light with a hole in the center hovering only 40 meters above my head for just a second.. in a flash.. no harm was done and it brightened up my day (night).. it was fun

~Trail.
    It was fun? *gasp*!! Seriously... Where's the harm in childlike wonder and joy at the "mysteries" of life being revealed to us? All the negativity in this realm gets WAY too much press, IMO. From my understanding, a lot of us are actually "ET", at a soul level. Incarnates who are here to help spruce up the place... improve the property value, cosmically, so to speak. I'm not saying be reckless, but being fearless is way undersold among "spiritual" communities. I, along with some others, summoned UFOs one night in the White Mountains of Arizona and it was quite a thrilling experience. We celebrated and jumped around in childlike joy. Are we so powerless that we can't, maybe, set some parameters for contact? Request only those who operate in unconditional love or whatever's your favorite personal interdimensional disclaimer? Ask your Higher Self to act as an intermediary to negotiate only positive contact? I'm just having fun here, but I'd like to remind y'all, that is allowed. Even encouraged according to my inner-mission!

To expand on my post... If we really believe in the reality of external, mostly unseen, realities... isn't part of what a lot of us are doing here learning to bridge realities? I'd like to get to know my cosmic neighbors in a more direct manner than through other people's accounts, etc. I do realize that there are obviously negative entities at operation here, but I don't think that should stop me from wanting to know/experience those that could be considered spiritual allies. I think that sort of curiosity is natural and I trust it. I just don't think everything needs to be so scary-scary. That sort of thinking seems to go against what we commonly believe love to be. In order to make strides in human contact with a greater reality we have to take some chances. That's life. It often requires our initiative for maximal expansion and growth. We can be wise about it, IMHO, and then proceed with trust in that which is greater than our fearful human selves.
    Last edited by Wizard Of Ozark; 6th March 2014 at 19:11.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), mojo (6th March 2014), Pineal Paradigm (7th September 2015), Rich (11th April 2014), Sidney (26th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Damn..
    I'm feeling the biggest ignorant over the earth. I never heard anything about it...
    But i have to confess: I would love to try this after the last episode yesterday but your warnings makes me think twice... i will not try for sure. not sober..
    This forum is really awesome. an endless knowledge.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by korgh; 6th March 2014 at 23:34.
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to korgh For This Post:

mojo (7th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm all for it. We all know government will never, EVER disclose willingly (I'm all for FORCING them at gun point myself ~Places gun barrel to military industrial complex officer's testicles~ ), so we gotta make the contacts. I always say, meeting aliens MUST be with REGULAR people, democracy with a small letter d.

And this is one of the best ways, I don't have time to wait and HOPE for the best.

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

If someone feels a strong calling to initiate contact with "the relatives" then I think it's something to be mindful of. I've lived enough life here to know all about the "heavy heavy scary scary" stuff. So what about joy? What about wonder? Are human beings privy to those or are we to stay "in our places" and just allow things to happen to us like naughty incapable schoolchildren? I've done my time at the Earth School For The Blind and I, personally, want to see more than what the current curriculum has dictated to us. If we, as humans, can learn to bridge the gap between this mundane reality and something far more expanded, it can become something normal and accepted by all. If all that's out there are malevolent, soul-sucking demon aliens then p*ss on this existence... just wait for the grave. I don't believe that, so I choose to welcome and learn from all benevolent life forms that may be willing to assist us at this time. Something tells me that Love isn't afraid of much. And that is what I'd like to emulate.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

kemo (28th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    If someone feels a strong calling to initiate contact with "the relatives" then I think it's something to be mindful of. I've lived enough life here to know all about the "heavy heavy scary scary" stuff. So what about joy? What about wonder? Are human beings privy to those or are we to stay "in our places" and just allow things to happen to us like naughty incapable schoolchildren? I've done my time at the Earth School For The Blind and I, personally, want to see more than what the current curriculum has dictated to us. If we, as humans, can learn to bridge the gap between this mundane reality and something far more expanded, it can become something normal and accepted by all. If all that's out there are malevolent, soul-sucking demon aliens then p*ss on this existence... just wait for the grave. I don't believe that, so I choose to welcome and learn from all benevolent life forms that may be willing to assist us at this time. Something tells me that Love isn't afraid of much. And that is what I'd like to emulate.
    Hell, yea. I got better things to do than pursue the white, picket fences and settle for being a good little tax payer and shopper.....F*CK THAT SH*T, says I. Why live a droll, mundane life when there's a universe FULL of wonders. I don't see why I gotta be denied that because "humanity ain't ready" or having to pay for the crimes perpetrated by spooge sucking dipsticks, many of which have been dead for years......HELL NO. I will not answer for the crimes done by a bunch of dead guys.

Simply allowing things to happen, and HOPING that SOMEHOW everything comes out right is putting your life in someone else's hands. And to those so-called "Allies of Humanity", who keep spewing "Self-Sufficiency!!!!", I'm going to demonstrate my own smeggin' self-sufficiency by finding a way to contact some aliens, start a conversation of sorts, show them where I am, invite them over, meet 'n greet each other, and if I am lucky, get to go with them, just let me bring a few books, a change of clothes and a pair of dumbbells and I'm off. I'll do my own crop circles or Nazca lines if I need to in order to get their attention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast