+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: summoning UFOs

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: summoning UFOs

I think there's a thread featuring Mark Brinkerhoff - hope I got that right - where he talks about making contact and Bright Garlick I think has also posted on the subject. You should be able to Google Mark's website.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I Actually am one of those people who was listening to the Channellers I actually don't do much internet stuff so this is all new to me. I didn't actually think it would work I was just having fun and asked for them to appear I would not use the word summoning. And went through the motions of telling them I love them three days later they appeared so it works. One of the pictures I took is my avatar. Three of them just dropped out of this black cloud like a liquid fire, like fireworks dripping and one flew off but two hovered and so I snapped a picture. I wasn't sure what I was looking at but I'm sure this is alien technology. Like nothing I've ever seen before.although not my first sighting.
    I actually didn't think it would work nobody told me it was that easy. And I have tried it once and it worked again but I've tried it with other people and it hasn't. I went through the motions of telling them I love them and everything even though maybe what my heart wasn't feeling it (Love) but I was having fun and excited about it.
    But I had a sighting years prior to that were I was in a group and some of the people could see it and some people could not. And it looked like the ship was half in this dimension and half not and had a shield around it. I'm not sure what to think that's one of the reasons I came to this forum.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 11th April 2014 at 18:02.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Rich (11th April 2014), Wizard Of Ozark (2nd April 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I had a series of events that plagued me for a couple years. I go back and forth between my decision on whether or not I was dealing with a Reptilian or a Djinn.. In any case I ended up learning a bunch about both. I haven't been bothered much recently but I think if you're going to call for help just make try to keep a focus on who you hope will receive the message. Emotional state has a lot to do with it. Everyone feels a little worried about where we are headed. We need to fight back fear, but instead of being submissive to the universe we need real courage.

Being strong may lead you to new and creative ways to be the one who helps. We can't wait for a savior forever so perhaps we should practice what little bit of saving is in our own capabilities. You may just play a tiny part in your community. If you can inspire the same in just a few others, and they take it somewhere, gradually we will be able to do what should have been done to begin with. Form bonds, repair old friendships. Leave your facebook behind and make an effort to face each other.
    Who and what we are. Humans, flaws and quirks, different minds, separate bodies, yet capable of doing incredible thing in numbers.

Community and unity. We need to bring these ideas beyond those of us already drawn together and teach those outside of the bubble. Especially your children/grandchildren. Do we want them to grow up in a world of trolling, selfish living and goals? Or should we teach them to enjoy the company of others? To be giving in whatever little way they can?

In this way we can improve our lives and the lives of those around us. Why not? who says you have to know that person/be related to do it?
    There are so many lonely people that only need a few kind words from a stranger to turn everything around.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift…that is why we call it the present"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sowelu For This Post:

Fairy Friend (31st March 2014), Shezbeth (2nd April 2014), Wizard Of Ozark (2nd April 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    I am in full agreement. I accidentally learned to summon UFOs. I didn't know really what I was doing. I though I was speaking to "possibly" my real family. So I kept doing it. I told no one of my ability to do this (except here at Avalon). It was when I was awakening to life outside the matrix, and I was experimenting, not knowing the dangers I was putting myself in. That was 5 years ago. And I have suffered 5 years of sheer hell because of it. Whoever I was communicating with ultimately was not nice. I have completely given up all types of sky watching and telepathic practices all together.

Some folks may know where to find the nice ones, and I will leave it up to them to invite the benevolent beings to join us. I will have nothing to do with it. Like the saying goes, "HAD I KNOWN THEN".

There should be warnings on that channel, "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME"!!!!!!
    The problem with summoning is you don't know what you are trying to contact, so I understand perfectly the point you are making, Sidney!

I had odd experiences when I was a little kid, that I can't explain. When a very close friend was investigating abduction, he had horrendous personal contact type experiences, at the same time, obviously related to his area of study.

Further to that, I started having similar eerie experiences. So, in my case, anyway, there was a contagion effect. I have an innate fear of the unknown, that keeps me intrigued with the subject but with a strong desire to remain at arm's length.

Sidney, I would be really interested in what happened to you, post summoning,,if you would like to share your experiences here!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Fairy Friend (11th April 2014), Sidney (11th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by The Castellan (here)
    Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    If someone feels a strong calling to initiate contact with "the relatives" then I think it's something to be mindful of. I've lived enough life here to know all about the "heavy heavy scary scary" stuff. So what about joy? What about wonder? Are human beings privy to those or are we to stay "in our places" and just allow things to happen to us like naughty incapable schoolchildren? I've done my time at the Earth School For The Blind and I, personally, want to see more than what the current curriculum has dictated to us. If we, as humans, can learn to bridge the gap between this mundane reality and something far more expanded, it can become something normal and accepted by all. If all that's out there are malevolent, soul-sucking demon aliens then p*ss on this existence... just wait for the grave. I don't believe that, so I choose to welcome and learn from all benevolent life forms that may be willing to assist us at this time. Something tells me that Love isn't afraid of much. And that is what I'd like to emulate.
    Hell, yea. I got better things to do than pursue the white, picket fences and settle for being a good little tax payer and shopper.....F*CK THAT SH*T, says I. Why live a droll, mundane life when there's a universe FULL of wonders. I don't see why I gotta be denied that because "humanity ain't ready" or having to pay for the crimes perpetrated by spooge sucking dipsticks, many of which have been dead for years......HELL NO. I will not answer for the crimes done by a bunch of dead guys.

Simply allowing things to happen, and HOPING that SOMEHOW everything comes out right is putting your life in someone else's hands. And to those so-called "Allies of Humanity", who keep spewing "Self-Sufficiency!!!!", I'm going to demonstrate my own smeggin' self-sufficiency by finding a way to contact some aliens, start a conversation of sorts, show them where I am, invite them over, meet 'n greet each other, and if I am lucky, get to go with them, just let me bring a few books, a change of clothes and a pair of dumbbells and I'm off. I'll do my own crop circles or Nazca lines if I need to in order to get their attention.
    Friendly suggestion: send your "call" out to POSITIVES only. Three times test: are you of the (true) light? X3. I know you're fed up as we all are to varying degrees. Please don't give your consent to any old group that comes along. There is soul imprisonement that goes on. Let us know how it goes! I'd love to see the skeptics drooling in disbelief!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Fairy Friend (11th April 2014), kemo (2nd April 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by The Castellan (here)
    Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    If someone feels a strong calling to initiate contact with "the relatives" then I think it's something to be mindful of. I've lived enough life here to know all about the "heavy heavy scary scary" stuff. So what about joy? What about wonder? Are human beings privy to those or are we to stay "in our places" and just allow things to happen to us like naughty incapable schoolchildren? I've done my time at the Earth School For The Blind and I, personally, want to see more than what the current curriculum has dictated to us. If we, as humans, can learn to bridge the gap between this mundane reality and something far more expanded, it can become something normal and accepted by all. If all that's out there are malevolent, soul-sucking demon aliens then p*ss on this existence... just wait for the grave. I don't believe that, so I choose to welcome and learn from all benevolent life forms that may be willing to assist us at this time. Something tells me that Love isn't afraid of much. And that is what I'd like to emulate.
    Hell, yea. I got better things to do than pursue the white, picket fences and settle for being a good little tax payer and shopper.....F*CK THAT SH*T, says I. Why live a droll, mundane life when there's a universe FULL of wonders. I don't see why I gotta be denied that because "humanity ain't ready" or having to pay for the crimes perpetrated by spooge sucking dipsticks, many of which have been dead for years......HELL NO. I will not answer for the crimes done by a bunch of dead guys.

Simply allowing things to happen, and HOPING that SOMEHOW everything comes out right is putting your life in someone else's hands. And to those so-called "Allies of Humanity", who keep spewing "Self-Sufficiency!!!!", I'm going to demonstrate my own smeggin' self-sufficiency by finding a way to contact some aliens, start a conversation of sorts, show them where I am, invite them over, meet 'n greet each other, and if I am lucky, get to go with them, just let me bring a few books, a change of clothes and a pair of dumbbells and I'm off. I'll do my own crop circles or Nazca lines if I need to in order to get their attention.
    Friendly suggestion: send your "call" out to POSITIVES only. Three times test: are you of the (true) light? X3. I know you're fed up as we all are to varying degrees. Please don't give your consent to any old group that comes along. There is soul imprisonement that goes on. Let us know how it goes! I'd love to see the skeptics drooling in disbelief!
    I already feel like a prisoner on this miserable mudball. I turned 35 last month and I do NOT want to be 100, STILL not knowing what's out there and be still stuck here. My degree of being fed up is pretty much maximum. Plus I plan to attend the 'dreaded' Dr. Steven Greer's get togethers since he has a good record of success (from what I have seen, there has not been a single time where contact has not happened. And given the fact that the smeggin' military even took a pot shot at one of the UFO's that appeared, as well as show up in their ugly ass black copters, seems pretty effective).

Plus once I get a chance to leave this crummy planet, it's HIGLY unlikely I'll ever return (when the governor calls, you do NOT hang up and go put your head back through the noose). If I can convince the aliens to hover their ship(s) over NASA HQ for a few minutes, enough for everyone to see, you'll know I succeeded.

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a long distance telepath, and I have had numerous contact with the ETs. I have had CE5 contact, been taken aboard and been traveling in space...never abused by ETs. ETs had warned me previously to be careful when I call them, and 'others' can hear me too, ( paraphrasing here...'and it might not end well for me'). Now, I suggest that you tell you friends that same thing.
    It may just save their lives.

Now when I was abducted by the humans, ( using ET craft and technology,) I was implanted and abused. Without the human factor of involvement in these scenarios, everything bad that is happening today would never had got 'off the gound'. Now, it is out of hand. Someone has been turning our own people against us.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Christine (6th November 2014), Fairy Friend (11th April 2014), JRS (11th April 2014), kemo (12th April 2014), Sidney (11th April 2014), Tyy1907 (12th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    I am a long distance telepath, and I have had numerous contact with the ETs. I have had CE5 contact, been taken aboard and been traveling in space...never abused by ETs. ETs had warned me previously to be careful when I call them, and 'others' can hear me too, ( paraphrasing here...'and it might not end well for me'). Now, I suggest that you tell you friends that same thing.
    It may just save their lives.

Now when I was abducted by the humans, ( using ET craft and technology,) I was implanted and abused. Without the human factor of involvement in these scenarios, everything bad that is happening today would never had got 'off the gound'. Now, it is out of hand. Someone has been turning our own people against us.
    Can you do me a BIG favor and send the aliens a message for me come by my way, please? And if you bump into a blue skinned, white haired species, even more so. I want to meet some of the interstellar neighbors, physically and wide awake :D

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Mileneman is right.

"Approach this with skeptical caution, and please..PLEASE...do not try this at home!!"

I know, as the Benevolents warned me years ago about casual contact. I am telepathic, and not only can the Benevolents hear me, the others can as well.
    Last edited by birddog; 2nd January 2015 at 20:12. Reason: Please remove..duplicate post thatnk you

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

korgh (2nd January 2015), Matisse (2nd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2