+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Japanese farmers dont whant to sell the food.

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Default Japanese farmers dont whant to sell the food.

Hi all, I just saw this film and it is speaking for it self so..
    As many may have noticed is that all the trade markets are still flowing.
    There is no trade stop on contaminated food.
    Many of my friends are eating kelp and drinking green tea or just tea.
    Not all are thinking about where they have been grown.

It has been many films done about the radioactive food that comes to USA but as it seems they are
    spreading it around to every place that likes to buy.

High radioactive contents of tea was shipped to France but they decided to treat it as not for consumption so it was destrukted.

I realy wish all to see this film as it is the situation for the farmers of Japan.

The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Art (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), conk (2nd January 2014), Jean-Luc (28th December 2013), panopticon (28th December 2013), Realeyes (28th December 2013), Sean Cullen (29th December 2013), seko (28th December 2013), spiritguide (28th December 2013), Spirithorse (28th December 2013), sunflower (28th December 2013), ulli (28th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default Re: Japanese farmers dont whant to sell the food.

G'day Maria,

Good to see you back.

One thing that was very good in this video is how they mentioned the different sorts of radiation. Not many people understand that and it's an important thing to understand.

Different radiation has different risks attached to it and way too many people say either "radiation is bad" or "radiation is good" without looking at the different sorts of radiation, the particles that it comes from and the varied risks associated with these differences.

I would not be working all day in a field contaminated with Caesium 134 & Caesium 137.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Calz (28th December 2013), Maria Stade (28th December 2013), Realeyes (28th December 2013), Sean Cullen (29th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

It would be great if this farmer & the Keshe Foundation could get in touch. > see this thread :

Solving the Fukushima crisis? A Call from Merhan Keshe to help get farmers back on track!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post775764

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

bodhii71 (28th December 2013), Calz (28th December 2013), Maria Stade (28th December 2013), Realeyes (28th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    G'day Maria,

Good to see you back.

One thing that was very good in this video is how they mentioned the different sorts of radiation. Not many people understand that and it's an important thing to understand.

Different radiation has different risks attached to it and way too many people say either "radiation is bad" or "radiation is good" without looking at the different sorts of radiation, the particles that it comes from and the varied risks associated with these differences.

I would not be working all day in a field contaminated with Caesium 134 & Caesium 137.

-- Pan
    Thank you for the welcome panopticon !

I was listening carefully to what they where saying and one farmer was talking about up to 10 Sv in the food.. that is a deadly dose.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sievert

Radiation is all over some are harmful and, I would not whant to work in those feelds.
    It amazed me that the leaders was acting like it was nothing to wrap you mind around.

They seems to take no action to protect the population from this.

Becquerel is a way to count what is safe and I have heard that the limit have been moved up in USA so the food can be seen as safe.
    We had lots of Becquerel in the reindeers as they eat food that is taking up lots of radiation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becquerel_Rays

Citating from an article from 2010 in Sweden after Chernobyl.

" In some reindeer measured cesium levels of 15, 000 becquerels per kilogram of meat. The average was about 2,500 becquerels - and then a low threshold for passing the meat of 300 becquerels! "

Sweden had a limit of 300 becquerels/ kg food before we did got in to the EU
    The limit was adjusted to 600 becquerels for produkts comming from with in EU (with exeption fore some products that was ment to be baby food 370 becquerels )

After Chernobyl the limit was adjusted to be 1500 becquerels / kg on wild animals mushrooms and wild berrys, fish and nuts.
    The recomendation was to not eat products with 300-1500 becquerels more often than once a week.

I was thinking of baby food many parents buy a bran that they like, and maybe it contains 350 becquerels and the child eats that every day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

panopticon (28th December 2013), Realeyes (28th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    It would be great if this farmer & the Keshe Foundation could get in touch. > see this thread :

Solving the Fukushima crisis? A Call from Merhan Keshe to help get farmers back on track!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post775764
    Intressting I ll have a look .. should be something everyone should know if it works, who knows where the next power plant goes to air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

panopticon (29th December 2013), Realeyes (28th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread