+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ***Occupy Washington DC***

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default ***Occupy Washington DC***

Americans,

I've been thinking of this idea for several months now and posted a bit about it in the Ben Fulford Forum a bit a month ago, or so. I had, somehow, thought that I had posted this idea here in this forum as well, but to my dismay, I did not yet post it here, so here it is.

I have no doubt that the vast majority of you here in this forum are totally FED UP with the on-going delays of the defeat of the Cabal that has taken over our country through the key nexus of their occupation of Washington DC as I am.

I'm TOTALLY FED UP WITH THIS AND I WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

We've done lots of marches all over the US to no avail. We've occupied Wall Street, only to be shut down. We are facing a brutal enemy and they are right amongst us in the form of paid-off politicians, brainwashed police state cops, compromised government agents, etc.

We need to DO SOMETHING ... BIG ... that demonstrates, once and for all, the power of the People.

We need to OCCUPY WASHINGTON DC in 2014. Soonest.

Millions of people -- I read that it was over 30 million -- marched against their compromised government in Egypt in an "Arab Spring" that led directly to the fall of Mubarak and the Muslim Brotherhood, which was the Cabal of Egypt.

So, we need MILLIONS of people to march in Washington DC. MILLIONS. Not just a "Million-Man March" ... Multimillions of people swarming into DC, filling up the streets, the parks, the Capitol Mall, etc. Swarming into the fed buildings of many agencies, clogging them up and shutting them down.

People need to come in by bus, car, plane, train, trail, boat, sidewalk, parachute, tricycle, bicycle, skateboard, unicycle, horse, ox, ass, wheelchair ... I don't care how you get there, just frigg'n get there and OCCUPY WASHINGTON DC.

Doing this may force the hand of the Cabal and force them to show their true colors to the vast majority of Americans by forcing them to attempt to use brute force to stop this march.

The fully-compromised MSM (Mainstream Media) will likely trivialize this event and distort it massively. The battle may also go on the Internet with the gummint messing with our abilities to organize, so it's not going to be easy.

We'd need to do this march with such overwhelming numbers of people marching into DC to document this march and send out the documentation over the Internet to many sources -- a tsunami of documentation that could fully counter the lies/distortions of the MSM.

It would be VERY nice if we had some tactical support from the fired generals/admirals and the Oath Keepers in the US military. Tactical support to support the march itself in preventing ANY armed assault on the marchers in DC. Tactical support in storming the control centers of the MSM offices and forcing them to cover this march in truthful ways. Is this possible? I'd hope so.

Organize this with Facebook, Twitter, etc. Do it in a decentralized way. Spread the word and make plans to get your butts over there to DC and start your marches. En masse.

I don't participate in any social media on the Internet (by choice), so it's all up to you to decide if you want to participate and to start to discuss this idea amongst your friends.

If you don't march into and OCCUPY WASHINGTON DC, then who will?

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 28th December 2013 at 21:46.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Christine (29th December 2013), conk (6th January 2014), ghostrider (28th December 2013), GreenGuy (29th December 2013), Inaiá (1st January 2014), lelmaleh (28th December 2013), sigma6 (29th December 2013), SKAWF (29th December 2013), Tesseract (28th December 2013), WhiteFeather (28th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: ***Occupy Washington DC***

Ok so what then ? whats your plan after you march and occupy ? What are your demands ? How will you enforce them ? Will you disable the police and army and nominate others to do their job ?

Will you then take on the running of your country to implement a new government ?

N

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

We can start by removing all monies from the banksters vaults and burning our credit cards. Then to expose the evil agendas of the vatican. Then all hell will break loose. Literally.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Abhaya (29th December 2013), Arak (29th December 2013), Chucky (29th December 2013), GreenGuy (29th December 2013), Inaiá (1st January 2014), Mozart (28th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

We can also fight them with our dollars ... anything they want to push , we can refuse to buy or use ... start with obamacare ... they want to force the public to buy something they can't afford ...Here's an idea for your demands, REPEAL the NDAA LAW and THE PATROIT ACT , dismantle Homeland security and return america to way it was = FREE ...FREE TO DRIVE, FREE TO FLY , FREE TO TRAVEL WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING IN MY BUSINESS ...the next move is the NSA spying , that ****e stops NOW ... period and they that spied on americans go to jail for two years , and are forbidden to ever hold a government job or political office ... Next move , TERM LIMITS ON EVERYONE , eight years and done = any office , mayor, governor, senator, congressman, no more career politicians ...We must have our government more representative of the citizens , not just harvard and yale and trust fund babies ...they can't manage a checkbook ... so much for higher education
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Mozart (29th December 2013), WhiteFeather (29th December 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Ok so what then ? whats your plan after you march and occupy ? What are your demands ? How will you enforce them ? Will you disable the police and army and nominate others to do their job ?

Will you then take on the running of your country to implement a new government ?

N

Good questions there, Nanoo Nanoo.

I'd like to address just one small part -- the issuance of the new currency.

The march would not make any "demands", as that suggests that there are "leaders" whom we can trust to make changes. That won't work and that's not the goal of the Occupy Washington plan.

The plan/idea of the march is to do nothing short of re-establishing the Republic that would be based on the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the best of the deeply-flawed Constitution.

A LOT of things would have to happen for this re-creation of the Republic to happen.

No matter what, the FIRST thing that has to happen is for the Occupy Washington DC to happen. Without the masses of people there -- millions of them -- our Republic stands about a snowball's chance in hell to come back to life.

If there are masses of people starting to show up and march into Washington on a sustained level, then that could trigger additional support, like the Special Forces of the US military to not only support the march, but also bust into numerous federal buildings to shut down various alphabet soup agencies that are out to destroy Americans, not serve them.

The Special Forces could also bust into the Federal Reserve to ensure that the current banking system would keep operating for a smooth-as-possible transition to the Republic-based currency.

Concurrent with that could be actions of talented people who are deeply familiar with the banking industry -- many of whom are compromised; however, Karen Hudes appears to one of the rare few who are not compromised -- to work together to quickly create funding to support all American adults from the age of 16 and up. The current standard of "adults" being 18 and up is outdated ... 16 and up would be more current with the current level of how reality is out there.

The funding could happen through the re-created Treasury of the United States (the "UNITED STATES TREASURY" is the corporate version of it) that would operate through bank branches nationwide that once served the Federal Reserve. The funding could happen through debit cards that could be issued to each adult to the tune of around $2,000 per month indefinitely.

Doing this kind of funding can replace numerous fed and state agencies that are designed to control/limit people, not support them.

Cash should also be widely available with each state issuing it's own state-designed cash on the back sides of each note created with the Treasury of the United States. Meanwhile, the current Fed Res Notes that's still circulating would still be viable and they could be exchanged, bill-for-bill, at each participating bank in every county in the US.

That's just one small aspect of what could happen concurrent with a huge march.
    Last edited by Mozart; 29th December 2013 at 21:03.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Christine (29th December 2013), Inaiá (1st January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (29th December 2013), WhiteFeather (29th December 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok if we get new currency i would like to be on the 50 Doodle Bill ( re named Doodle instead of dollars because they will be redeemable in Doodles )

Ill be on one side ( an ant ) and Frank Zappa on the the other side .. or should we give him the Hundred Spot ?

hmmm

N

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Another "March On ____" will be looked at as just another hysterical temper tantrum. The people of D.C. will simply step over the bodies and carry on.

A better idea, a first step, would be to vote. Use the legal system we have to get the laws enacted or changed. It's a slow process and not thrilling or media attracting. Be prepared to compromise, there are lots of different interests to represent.

Run for office yourself. Start at the local level and see if your ideas sell well there. If you can't convince your neighbors, you haven't a chance at the state or national levels.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Milneman (18th January 2014), Mozart (29th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Ok if we get new currency i would like to be on the 50 Doodle Bill ( re named Doodle instead of dollars because they will be redeemable in Doodles )

Ill be on one side ( an ant ) and Frank Zappa on the the other side .. or should we give him the Hundred Spot ?

hmmm

N

Dude, you are mocking this thread and I don't appreciate it. Stay the hell out of this thread, please.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Another "March On ____" will be looked at as just another hysterical temper tantrum. The people of D.C. will simply step over the bodies and carry on.

A better idea, a first step, would be to vote. Use the legal system we have to get the laws enacted or changed. It's a slow process and not thrilling or media attracting. Be prepared to compromise, there are lots of different interests to represent.

Run for office yourself. Start at the local level and see if your ideas sell well there. If you can't convince your neighbors, you haven't a chance at the state or national levels.

(1) Yes, another march on Washington won't really change anything, you are right; however, what if the march was HUGE with many millions of people flooding into DC by all means of travel, including on foot? Like a tsunami, it could start small, then gain traction via certain incidents that would popularize the whole event, galvanizing the rest of those sitting on the fence to finally get off their asses and go do DC. Massive numbers, multiple millions ... anything less won't work, you are right.

(2) Changing the system from within the current structure has been tried and attempted for DECADES ... to no avail. The entire system is hopelessly corrupted.

Voting? Ha ... fully compromised with the electronic voting and tabulating machines; fully compromised election laws that skew the playing field towards psychopaths in both Dem and Rep parties; fully compromised with all voters registering as "US citizens", which are, in fact, citizens of a CORPORATION, THE USA, INC -- and so on. No chance in hell can this means of change work. It's been done and it won't work, guaranteed.

If we really want change, we have to march on DC -- many millions of us swarming into DC over several months sometime this year. Like in Spring/Summer of this year.

Other than that, we have only our Oathkeepers in the US military who would have the logistical capabilities to carry out mass arrests of the treasonous bastards, or the ETs to save the day. Odds are that the damn ETs won't show up, so that leaves the US military to be the cavalry saving the day, but are they going to do it? Nah, I have no faith in the damn Oathkeepers anymore.

So, that leaves it to the masses, most of which are stupid and too dumbed down to effect any sort of change of any kind ... unless some miracle happens, like what happened in Egypt and in Iceland. Those miracles DID happen, so there's hope, but can we put faith in the masses of fat and stupid Americans? Nah, I have no faith in Americans and now I'm no longer proud to be an American.

So, in other words, we're fvcked.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Start by wringing the necks of politicians to make them tell the truth!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Mozart (29th December 2013), Oouthere (1st January 2014), WhiteFeather (29th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

The third (and likely final) revision of The Reset Button will be released in the next 10 days, along with a new website. I'd ask anyone that has the passion to transform the government of the USA into a government of the people, by the people, and for the people to read the new document when it is released.

Thanks,

Dennis

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Christine (29th December 2013), Conchis (31st December 2013), GreenGuy (29th December 2013), Mozart (29th December 2013), ulli (30th December 2013), WhiteFeather (29th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

I agree that a HUGE march on Washlincoln would be momentous. I for one have no way to get there. Like so many others, I'm poor as a mouse and barely feeding myself and my disabled wife. But boy oh boy would I support the idea! I'm 90 minutes from Sacramento, so perhaps simultaneous occupations of state capitols would be desirable as well for those who can't travel across the country and hang out in the nation's capitol.

I agree with the economic measures we could be taking, and disagree with the voting idea. Voting is like buying a lottery ticket - a total waste of time and money. Elections are rigged and there are no candidates who possess any integrity. Once we can establish a truly representative government, then I strongly believe everyone should participate in every election as I once did before I figured out the truth.

The very best thing we can do - and this is another form of occupation - is to starve the bastards! This is something that everyone, everywhere can do. Boycott every form of commerce that serves the rich and powerful. Don't fly. Don't drive if you can walk or bicycle. Don't shop at MalWart, eat at McDonalds, Home Depot, Whole Foods or any other corporate box. Don't be on Facebook. It's been proven over and over that boycotts work. As long as people aren't willing to undertake a little hardship for the sake of a better future, they've got us all by the short hairs.

We live in a society where aspiring to virtue is a subversive act.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th December 2013), Inaiá (1st January 2014), Mozart (29th December 2013), Robin (29th December 2013), WhiteFeather (29th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

The security apparatus will certainly be in full swing, monitoring and collecting information on those that "Occupy Washington". And once it blows over some will have problems, either harassment, arrested under trumped up charges, accusations of one sort or another, fund being with held from bank accounts, mail disappearing, losing your job etc. That's just to start with. Its anti patriotic isn't it (well according the Patriot Act) all this freedom of movement and speech we cant have that, they might start thinking for themselves as well.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th December 2013), Inaiá (1st January 2014), Mozart (29th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    We can also fight them with our dollars ... anything they want to push , we can refuse to buy or use ... start with obamacare ... they want to force the public to buy something they can't afford ...Here's an idea for your demands, REPEAL the NDAA LAW and THE PATROIT ACT , dismantle Homeland security and return america to way it was = FREE ...FREE TO DRIVE, FREE TO FLY , FREE TO TRAVEL WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING IN MY BUSINESS ...the next move is the NSA spying , that ****e stops NOW ... period and they that spied on americans go to jail for two years , and are forbidden to ever hold a government job or political office ... Next move , TERM LIMITS ON EVERYONE , eight years and done = any office , mayor, governor, senator, congressman, no more career politicians ...We must have our government more representative of the citizens , not just harvard and yale and trust fund babies ...they can't manage a checkbook ... so much for higher education

Ghostrider~

I agree with everything that you said in your post; however, if we try to change the system WITHIN the system, such an attempt will fail.

I cannot see any sort of permanent, real change happening within the current system as we know it. The problems are so fully systemic and widespread that only three things can effect real change, imo, and they are:

(1) ETs coming to our rescue (fat chance, but they HAVE been helping out behind the scenes, though)

(2) US military Oathkeepers and others stepping up to the plate and making decisive moves to arrest the bastards (30,000 of them, per Ben Fulford) and restore the rule of law of our Republic. (odds? Pretty low, but rumors are fast and furious on the Internet that such an event would happen)

(3) Occupy Washington ... odds? Slim and slimmer, but ya never know ... maybe the critical mass of a large-enough number of the masses could be large enough to start a march on Washington, triggering an even bigger mass of people to join in and march on Washington?

As to the idea of simultaneous marches on Washington ... I've thought of that and I think that it's a good idea; however, this would diffuse the effectiveness/power of a singular march on the very central nexus of power -- Washington DC, which is not a state of the Union, but a corporate-owned city that exists fully outside the realm of Common Law and Organic Constitutional Law -- at which the focus of a march has to happen for any sort of march to be efficacious in achieving the goals of a mass march.

We need MILLIONS, like 20 to 40 million, to flood into DC, so I think that any march will need to be concentrated in one central area at which we can just effing flood in and keep on flooding in to the point of overwhelming any ability for the damn police state to do anything about it.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The third (and likely final) revision of The Reset Button will be released in the next 10 days, along with a new website. I'd ask anyone that has the passion to transform the government of the USA into a government of the people, by the people, and for the people to read the new document when it is released.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis~

I want to thank you for this post, and most of all, to thank you for your consistent and tireless activism as a champ of the People. You are amazing in this regard.

If we ever reconstitute our Republic, I do hope that you'd consider working in some sort of official capacity of some kind at a high level in a state or at the federal level, as you'd be one servant of the People whom I'd trust very highly.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

GreenGuy (29th December 2013), ulli (30th December 2013), WhiteFeather (29th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

2 questions

'Concurrent with that could be actions of talented people who are deeply familiar with the banking industry -- not compromised ones, like Karen Hudes --'

are you saying that karen hudes is compromised?

're-establishing the Republic that would be based on the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the best of the deeply-flawed Constitution.'

could you explain how the constitution is 'deeply flawed'?

cheers
    Last edited by SKAWF; 29th December 2013 at 19:08.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

27. Link to Post #17
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry to come across like that , ill duck off now ...

N

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I second your request skawf as I don't see any deeply flawed issues in our constitution....

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    2 questions

'Concurrent with that could be actions of talented people who are deeply familiar with the banking industry -- not compromised ones, like Karen Hudes --'

're-establishing the Republic that would be based on the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the best of the deeply-flawed Constitution.'

could you explain how the constittion is 'deeply flawed'?

cheers

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

GreenGuy (29th December 2013), Mozart (29th December 2013), SKAWF (29th December 2013)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    2 questions

Sheesh. Thank you for spotting my error in my sentence construction, as it clearly conveyed the opposite of what I meant. I fixed the error.

Karen Hudes is not compromised as far as I know -- she seems to be the real deal, and if she is, I do hope that she'd play a major role in helping with our transition from a Cabal-based currency system to something that would be based on the People, debt-free and interest/usury-free.

Quote 2

could you explain how the constitution is 'deeply flawed'?

cheers

Thanks for this question that's a loaded one. I don't have the time to answer in depth this question, but I will later on when I'd have more time.

In short, the Constitution of 1787 is deeply flawed in a number of ways, including lack of Lawful ratification, per the instructions in the Articles of Confederation; flawed in the delegation of the power of coinage to the Congress without prohibiting the Congress itself to delegate the power of coinage to others, etc.

I'll get back to this one later when I have more time and will include links to articles that can explain my views on this.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Sebastion (29th December 2013), SKAWF (29th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    The security apparatus will certainly be in full swing, monitoring and collecting information on those that "Occupy Washington". And once it blows over some will have problems, either harassment, arrested under trumped up charges, accusations of one sort or another, fund being with held from bank accounts, mail disappearing, losing your job etc. That's just to start with. Its anti patriotic isn't it (well according the Patriot Act) all this freedom of movement and speech we cant have that, they might start thinking for themselves as well.
    Of course - but if we let that stop us, we are screwed. I mean really, royally SCREWED. And guess what? We will have done it to ourselves. I don't remember who said it, but he who is not willing to die for something, is not fit to live - and I would add, not really living at all.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Mozart (6th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast