+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely calls for Egyptian Style Event

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely calls for Egyptian Style Event in US

Quote The retired American military commander who earlier said in a statement released to WND that Americans need to confront Barack Obama’s tyranny now is recommending the Egyptian model through which to do that.

The Egyptian model, Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely explained on a podcast of an Internet radio show, was that 33 million people stood up to their government and told officials no.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/12/u-s-ge...0fyB4zqCY6h.99
    Interesting Develpopments
    Last edited by Referee; 29th December 2013 at 10:07.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

161803398 (30th December 2013), GreenGuy (30th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely calls for Egyptian Style Event

Out of 300 million why are there not 150 million standing up now before it is to late.?????????????????????????????

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

ghostrider (29th December 2013), GoodETxSG (29th December 2013), GreenGuy (30th December 2013), Referee (29th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Free phones

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

ghostrider (29th December 2013), GoodETxSG (29th December 2013), Redstar Kachina (30th December 2013), Referee (29th December 2013), selinam (29th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Also this bit I feel has some implications to the above and also for our Australian members here...

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Redstar Kachina (30th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

A one month general strike by all would get their attention. Demanding true justice and elimination of all corruption. This is the easiest way to just stand down and not interact with the system in regards to barter and trade, with all helping each other to withstand the month of renunciation.

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

GreenGuy (30th December 2013), jjjones (30th December 2013), Referee (30th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

I hate to say this, because I don't like Obama myself, but I think some of you may be severely underestimating the support that exists for Obama in the general populace.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

GreenGuy (30th December 2013), outerheaven (29th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Sign me up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Referee (30th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    I hate to say this, because I don't like Obama myself, but I think some of you may be severely underestimating the support that exists for Obama in the general populace.
    When unemployment extensions run out, defections will follow as Obummer signed the law effecting this. Now he will try to make the Dem(ogogs) look like heros trying to reinstate it. OBTW only three senators voted no on this issue, tell you something. They just don't care if you loose everything you worked your life for, just protecting their largest donors be they corporations or the 1% ers.

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

16. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

It's interesting that he would advocate for the Egyptian model: who ultimately came in on top in Egypt? The military class and their big business patrons. Widespread social unrest just gives the military an excuse to declare martial law and seize power for itself.

Change is needed, but it must come from the ground up. Changing the people in power will only replace one self-interested group with another. When people change who they fundamentally are, when they re-align their allegiance to the source of truth found within, then we will start seeing real change in the world. It will happen one person at a time. We can start with ourselves.

Nasi Novare Coram.
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (31st December 2013), Kalamos (29th December 2013), Patrikas (29th December 2013), Referee (30th December 2013), spiritguide (1st January 2014), StandingWave (29th December 2013), sunflower (30th December 2013), Wind (30th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by S-L (here)
    It's interesting that he would advocate for the Egyptian model: who ultimately came in on top in Egypt? The military class and their big business patrons. Widespread social unrest just gives the military an excuse to declare martial law and seize power for itself.

Change is needed, but it must come from the ground up. Changing the people in power will only replace one self-interested group with another. When people change who they fundamentally are, when they re-align their allegiance to the source of truth found within, then we will start seeing real change in the world. It will happen one person at a time. We can start with ourselves.

Nasi Novare Coram.
    if the power structure fails and the military is backing the citizens , it could turn our bad with the military running everything until new elections are held ... and generals don't like being told what to do ... the real solutions will come from normal citizens concerned for their country ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Referee (30th December 2013), spiritguide (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I'm inclined to agree with this.

But -- something to consider -- perhaps Vallely is coinciding the timing of his statement with something to come? The optimist in me hopes so. But yeah, at the present moment, there's just not enough awareness of what's truly going on in this country for that kind of protest. The majority of Americans are still blinded by partisan politics.

Of course, it only takes one revelation to blow partisan politics completely out of the water and reveal to everyone the true depth of the corruption. For as effective as false flag attacks are at pushing an agenda, they are also the Achilles heel to the control scheme. Once the truth comes out, it's over, the rats will start jumping off the ship.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

johnf (30th December 2013), Referee (30th December 2013), spiritguide (30th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by outerheaven (here)
    I'm inclined to agree with this.

But -- something to consider -- perhaps Vallely is coinciding the timing of his statement with something to come? The optimist in me hopes so. But yeah, at the present moment, there's just not enough awareness of what's truly going on in this country for that kind of protest. The majority of Americans are still blinded by partisan politics.

Of course, it only takes one revelation to blow partisan politics completely out of the water and reveal to everyone the true depth of the corruption. For as effective as false flag attacks are at pushing an agenda, they are also the Achilles heel to the control scheme. Once the truth comes out, it's over, the rats will start jumping off the ship.
    I wish, but that revelation would have to be massive and unquestionable. We've had some pretty big ones come out lately and the public protests have been pitifully lame. In most (really, all that I can think of...) instances and despite overwhelming evidence of guilt, the majority of Americans have an uncanny talent for giving our Govt the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, it's probably because it's just easier to be that way...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

It pains me too, because some folks I love and respect think Obama walks on water. It's like a religion.

UPDATE: A current Gallup poll names Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as the most-admired man and woman in America.

I really have a hard time articulating much after reading that. We are so screwed.
    Last edited by GreenGuy; 31st December 2013 at 03:16.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

conk (31st December 2013), Referee (30th December 2013), spiritguide (31st December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread