+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Holo-gravitic buoyancy drive

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Holo-gravitic buoyancy drive

the image on the right shows (in red) where space is geometrically "folded"), the "vehicle" on the left (the optical image) is slightly moving "forward".. the blue is the structural geometry surround the drive/shell.

ed note - holographic image (rotate it 90deg to the right), this is looking UPwards into the vehicle

This thread endeavors to explain an "ancient" gravity drive system, with some history, and basic physics. The concept to keep in mind while reading, is imagine being in a large swimming pool about 1/2 way from the bottom, and being neutrally buoyant, or neutrally floating when looking at gravity "neutralization". No unheard of "anti-gravity" fields, no magic "elements"..
    Last edited by Bob; 10th October 2015 at 23:02.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Holo-gravitic buoyancy drive

source link?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Bob (29th December 2013), Chanlo23 (31st December 2013), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

me

what do you want to know

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

From what I've researched, these triangle-shaped aircraft are built and operated by people of this planet (i.e. not UFOs from ETs). Would you agree, Bob?

What is the benefit of having a triangle-shaped craft? Does it provide a certain function such as bending space, or does it have a simpler purpose such as resembling a pyramid to advertise their symbol of power?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Bob (29th December 2013), Chanlo23 (31st December 2013), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Agreed Sam. Ripoff copies having analyzed early downed tech - soviet downed vehicles and US downed vehicles.

ah the symbology - well if you look at the holo-pattern the shaped field is the easiest to generate directional motion. The central core is not the magical element Lazar talks about, (that's disinformation put out to make it "impossible" to build).. the classic AG drives (the old pioneers called 'em that) anti-gravity (one can't antigravity without a bunch of hoops having to be performed which is part of the indoc training to keep people looking in the wrong direction), were based on CONES, spinning cones and spinning masses. I was going to get into that in the Case for the UFO thread... maybe later..

A cube could be a simple geometry, but the triangle has some good inherent stealthy features, and a radar profile makes it look like a normal aircraft.. bunch of reasons for that, but the "zero point" generator, (we could call it that, but that even is a bit distracting as to all the disinformation in zero point physics), the gravity cone|cone generator is packaged as needed.

One could take this off-world if one is gonna deal with pressures, vacuum and "them", the guys who this tech was "acquired from".. I'm not in on the politiking that goes on.. my gig is tech.
    Last edited by Bob; 29th December 2013 at 22:36.

8. Link to Post #6
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

so are you super imposing a live subject to gain its reading or is it reading a 2 d ?

9. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

its live data, the shape in the holo-pattern shows the interaction of the cones where they have shaped space, and where the shell is being neutralized, pbly also dealing with inertia issues to an extent inside. I discussed this with some folks on the supersonic shock wave elimination bypassing the air compression expansion, the electric field was needed to deal with that, another component added... some of the support mechanics: the drive, the power (a feedback off the zero point when created, sorta like light the fire and it self sustains).. Remember the earlier Indian's developed this stuff from mercury boiler engines, moving masses in geometries as needed to balance the planet mass below (primitive "gravity as below make as above").. inertia drives a bit comes in there for steering - upset the balances, shape the field and matter complies, moving into the "density" difference (or lack of buoyancy configuration)..

Ed Note: I'll pullout one of my old papers and put it below in another post to explain a bit of that more clearly with some pictures..
    Last edited by Bob; 30th December 2013 at 00:23.

10. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

so the opposing 90 deg angles are whats keeping it in place ? like an opposing energy diffraction or flux ?

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

http://www.theyalltoldthetruth.com/id75.htm (David Hamel) (spinning cone AG devices)

It is a variant of these:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Gravity_Motors

Everything uses the same effect, essentially.

All the same root causal origins.
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th December 2013 at 22:59.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (29th December 2013), Chanlo23 (31st December 2013), DeDukshyn (31st December 2013), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014), Shannow (30th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just can't get over how often all this has been kept hidden Carmody.. isn't that something..

14. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Holo-gravitic buoyancy drive

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    so the opposing 90 deg angles are whats keeping it in place ? like an opposing energy diffraction or flux ?
    Did a re-write of the article for some more clarity..

to see a pix obviously is worth a whole website page of explantions as well as full length math papers explaining how it works..

Gravity effects are addressed via the understanding of buoyancy - I published this early in the 90's and it was conveniently pushed to the bottom of the stack or trivialized (we all know how that works)..

Neutral buoyancy means what? If you are neutral in the medium you are in, you float and there is no effect of gravity present. Like duh... eh? If that which is above you, left, right and below are all equal force vector wise, you float, or gravity effects are compensated. Inertia too? Well, check it out, eh?

Force BALANCING is the magical concept here. Gravity is not balanced, therefore we see an acceleration towards the maximum "density point". (How many more hints do I have to provide here?)

This is one potential variation of a gravity generator, using the "granite balls" concept. (This is what you see Carmody pointing out above in the rotating balls concept (see Hamel), very primitive, one of the pioneering designs to create a shaped gravity field. )

Version 1 above, (my version) shows the balls rotating on that axis. Version 2 tweaks the balls' rotational axis (important for tuning the vectors see the rotational harmonics on the sphere equation below if ur interested in HOW such rotates). So tuning, in this case is using axis orientation of the balls and speed of rotation. Version 3 also then spins the platform onto which the balls are rotating. (tuning is positioning where the fields are pointed).

The point here being, "a shaped vectorial stored and radiative, electric spherical charge packet containment structure in plurality" (as illustrated above), the balls are massive.

The balls are also charged microcrystalline structures (solid spheres). They are moved in a specific manner.

Another variation (of this platform module) would contain a magnetic component, although the mass plus the rotating charges would contain an intensely strong radiative effect. Generally a magnetic component is used to effectively create electrical energy from the gravity stress - E H and G where Electric and H (magnetic) and G gravitic are the three main components active along with the movement of the fields. That makes up the active mechanism..

Dealing with any unique "structure" (such as the vehicle body) can be added to completely appreciate a properly tuned buoyancy system, but there is no reason to discuss that here, refer to the first post to see for instance in how the triangle craft has a unique space time geometry "bend" pattern.

KEY is moving charge, moving mass, and such which rotates creates an acceleration field. Gravity has been called an acceleration field in some circles. Spinning objects are under acceleration... Another varient is to "spin" equivalent MASS-FIELDS in the configuration illustrated. Spinning fields as such allows for faster acceleration and deeper vortex gravity wells.

A more ancient version of this concept is within the ancient Vedic Vaimanika Shastra ratha or vimanas design using channels of vortexed spinning mercury, basically the return cooling cycle of the mercury looks like a tornadic flow returning to the central boiler. The mercury provided the accelerating mass with a shaped angular field direction. (One can see some of this tornadic concept in Viktor Schauberger's designs)

Were fixed "lodestones" (magnets) used in such vimina designs, or was the "iron" boiler sufficient to generate the central magnetic core? Rig-veda allegedly discusses the "plans" for this engine. David Childress's book, Vimana Aircraft of Ancient India and Atlantis has very good references on this subject. (I have a few pictures in a later post below).

In both solid ball or mercury plasma gas, the speed of "rotation" is tied to the virtual mass increase during spinning. (Ex. take a 1 pound weight and attach to a string, and spin it, and note an increase in "virtual weight" "tug" at the axis point of the string). Jessup noted in the Annotated edition, a rotating "cathode" field in a piezo medium in the 50's. That type of field modulator (rotating high concentration of electron flow in a piezo disk) was doable back then.

The idea is to get the gravity field buoyancy effect by inducing gravity where it is not (above the vehicle) - i.e. gravity generators create "anti-gravity" (funny, eh?) ... Just imagine being in a "sea" of gravity, above below, to the sides and things. (Total immersion) floating, no downward well to fall into.

If you are on the surface of the sea (an edge of the buoyancy field system created), you aren't going to be able to go UP out of the created system, but you could go down into the virtual sea (going into the gravity system). Or imagine being right at the center of the earth where every thing is balanced as far as flows go. There is nullification then in the buoyancy system. As the buoyancy system is portable, one takes it with them, continually keeping the lower and upper gravity wells equalized. Just trying to add some visuals here.

A bit of humor - If one reads any article that says you are pushing with a field, or neutralizing the gravity well coming from the planet (in any assorted way neutralizing out that massive field - the gravity well from below), listen for that quack quack sound and hold onto your wallet. Gravity buoyancy is the only way to float, in a buoyant manner, in other words a system which creates an upper gravity well is needed to evoke the balance. To try to neutralize by cancelling planetary mass is bogus, or a drive that gets one off the planet out of the planet's gravity well is really a rocket drive. Trying to deal with all the planet's mass directly will require more energy than is feasible, and keep one sufficiently grounded. That is a logic observation..

The diagram below shows the gravity well effect that the planet produces on each point, or object that is on its surface.

Objects trapped in the well are falling to the center of the planet, the "point" of the well. If you move on the surface of the planet, that well effect virtually travels with you, so you are always in the well trying to reach the bottom of it.. gravity stuck..

IF you can NOT demonstrate mathematically and prove physically that you've force balanced the below gravity well by adding an UPPER gravity well (above you), and achieved buoyancy, one is not going to FLY/FLOAT.

If one can get out of the well, without an upper buoyancy well being created opposite in location to the lower planetary gravity well, it's more kinetic "rocket" drive that one used. A rocket is going to use a lot of fuel to achieve and maintain levitation. The upper gravity well has to be created to achieve buoyancy and precisely equal the lower gravity well.

Understand this: The key to this is to mathematically remove the lopsided forces and get that nice buoyancy resemblance in the scalar fields. The lower gravity well has to be compensated by creating an upper gravity well of equal dimensional magnitude for neutral buoyancy. Dimensional magnitude and shape takes into consideration that the "vehicle" is not a perfect sphere point source.. (that is part of the fine tuning of the geometry).

IF this gravity well diagram as shown below cannot be created one never balances, and there is no gravity buoyancy effect.

The lower and upper wells are precisely placed against each other, and as a note, at the central point of the well "mouths", the zero point, one can use that for "other" useful features.. The wide points in the diagram are the well "mouths".

Analogy - When IN the sea, you have freedom, so how do you make the gravity sea above you when you are on the earth... All sorts of gravity generators can be made to induce gravity buoyancy. (The old mechanical stuff is cute though and oh so nostalgic !)

Mechanically based systems surely do keep people busy, and do you just suppose that's why such is talked about so much, as then it gets people stuck in mechanics which are so unwieldy? (I tend to believe disinformation in the field was created when people got close to prevent them from having in essence perpetual free energy, matter creation, transportation.. all through zero point holographic modulation at the wave cones).

I also wonder who's going to benefit by now selling kits, consisting of magnets by the 2 or so gross, the tooled mechanicals (the shafts, the motors, the spheres), and virtually financially "clean up" then with such a "fantastic" prediction and statement that "it flies" (clamor clamor drivel drivel). If people are kept dis-informed, they will stay controlled - take a look around one for the dis-informers and take a look at then what one has believed and see if one has thusly been self-trapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I personally prefer pure electronic methods, than the older mechanical models as electronic steering gets around the shortcoming of mechanics and mechanical alignments.

One properly designed electronically controlled 'dielectric stress shape modulated system' generally uses no unusual parts, and surely would cost less and be more conventional than any gross mechanics ;-)) and able to be controlled by the speed of the computer and lag in the materials used.

If one remembers Jessup of the 50's era, in "The Case for the UFO" the annotated edition, "Allende" and Jessup discuss the use of rapidly spinning heavy mass ion cathodic rays as the shaped field for the upper well gravity buoyancy field generator.

I tend to like to use the concept "energy mass equivalency" in setting up the acceleration to evoke virtual gravity equality "mass" above one, to create that sea of gravity like effect.

If one is moving a light "mass" it's going to take a larger rate of acceleration than a greater "mass" to get that energy mass equivalency balanced out. (I was going to get into all this in my "Case for the UFO" forum thread, but I was distracted at that point to not continue explaining the physics which was happening in that book, at that time.)

I used to "fly" little versions of the scalar mass "ball" design when I used to do workshops back in the early 90's. Cute little things were only 2 inches in diameter, and ran off about 2 watts of power.

As I changed the generator waveforms, I could get the device to spin around, move in ANY direction, and even up an incline (which generally really got people wondering WHAT was happening, and how the heck could it do that). It became very clear that this method also then could "move" large masses around with the "block" virtually floating. Gee do you think Coral Castle was built that way (driven by sonic waveforms) ... eh ?

The apparatus it was said Edward Leedskalnin used to move his massive coral blocks strangely resembled Tesla's "thumper". I pointed this out in the "Leedskalnin thread" and that was apparently overlooked too :) snicker.. funny how important keys are passed over.

Referring to the Mass Module Scalar device picture (in this post) above for the layout.

In my model, the BALLS were fixed and note their precise placement on the disk, not on the center (of the disk) for the balls; the orange lines (in that picture) represented the size and location of the drive transducer (the inner set of lines shows where the active element is located), the outer is the periphery of the disk supporting the active stressed piezo-dielectric structure.

The piezo structure did not go to the edge of the disk but at the junction between where the piezo element stopped I added the balls). I used ONE central drive point dead center for the power coupling. I prefer to use a moving field within the structure (and the balls), instead of doing the stupid mechanical method of actually moving the balls (duhhh). Mechanical methods work for illustration, but don't provide good practical.

Guess the mechanics (bigger hammer) mindsets will continue to keep things large and unwieldy, made always purely mechanical with massive rotating structures ... my logic is if a mechanics system has to be used to develop the upper gravity well, put the proper field pattern into the structure and move the field pattern, not the structure to create the effects needed.

What did I spend for the materials, heck, I think it was a whumping $1.79 for the complete version, ehe ehehh. The really ridiculously funniest version of this concept was the soda bottle cap flyer - it used an aluminum bottle cap and a transducer on top to drive it. Did I just give you another hint about how to focus things? The bottle cap showed some of the geometry where the moving fields had to be placed to evoke the shaped G well.

If one creates a slight imbalance of a larger magnitude on the upper gravity well, structure movement towards the upper gravity well happens as the top well is deeper (denser/stronger) - movement is "upward". [IMG]chanlo.com/images/cone-3.gif[/IMG]

That bigger model though is what is used in the flying triangles. Building a cute little toy to play around in workshops was fun, but really the people just didn't want to connect the dots what all that meant.. strange really..

Harmonics on a Sphere -

A scalar field on a sphere is represented as a series of spherical harmonic multi-poles.

When dealing with moving a "virtual mass" internally (not actually physically rotating the sphere), one moves the energy pattern within the sphere, and through the sphere and on the surface of the sphere. Spherical harmonic equations enable one to predict and map.

The only other way is just brute force experimentation.

ref - case for the UFO - varo edition https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...O-Varo-Edition

ref - case for the UFO - varo edition dialog thread - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post737638

I suppose at some point it may be interesting to look at how to "bring down" a gravity buoyancy system by interfering with the zero point, or creating larger lower gravity well systems causing an attraction to the planet.. (counter-measures in other words). Developing counter-measures to the countermeasures would be interesting too..

I hope this helps a bit more with the re-write.
    Last edited by Bob; 10th October 2015 at 23:08. Reason: re-referencing the description of the diagram locations - added a few words

15. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i think information intersects with acceptance when the conditions are right.

what that equals is understanding ... i have yet to reach that point in this example ...

my brain hurts now ... i am going to have a rest

: 0 )

N

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Bob, the maths is way over my head here (my brain hurts now too !!), but if I understand you correctly, (some of) what you are saying is that the creation of devices which display gravity buoyancy is well within our ability and understanding, yet people perhaps aren't able to accept that it could be so simple and are unwilling to take the sideways step in thinking necessary to contemplate the inherent possibility of such devices. Or have I missed the point ?!!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Bob (30th December 2013), carriellbee (4th January 2014), Chanlo23 (31st December 2013), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Firinn (16th June 2014), GreenGuy (30th December 2013), Linda Brown (20th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

This is way over my head too, but I do know that triangular craft exist because I've seen one twice. Probably the same one on two different occasions. And I know it was a terrestrial craft because I could hear the jet engine. It had a slightly different sound than a conventional jet - lower in pitch, and a sort of pulsing beat. Plus, the craft was moving slowly for a jet. The first time I saw it, I extended my hand to measure the size. My two fingers just covered it....assuming it was roughly the size of a passenger jet, I figured its altitude was less than 5,000 feet. The second time I saw it the altitude was much greater and the tip of my index finger obscured it completely.

Both sightings were at night. I could see the outline of the craft only when it passed in front of the Milky Way, revealing an equilateral triangle. It had a steady (nonblinking) gold or orange light at each apex. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Bob (30th December 2013), carriellbee (4th January 2014), Chanlo23 (31st December 2013), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014), Robin (30th December 2013), Sidney (30th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the math is about what types of patterns of waves form on spheres, and can the waves align the mass of the spheres, all the charges within so that the geometry causes the fields to point in a direction.. In the gravity well, the smallest point is the maximum density, or with a sphere planet, that points towards the center...

If we believe that the Vedic Vaimanika Shastra, ratha or vimanas design actually worked and people flew around without computer controlled electrically powered plasma field generators (as described in the Varo Edition (annotated) Case for the UFO by Jessup, then how could they do it..

and

remember Jessup was in 1957 had this annotated book handed back to him with notes describing techniques, that had to be performed without advanced miniaturized processing computers... The technology available was basically vacuum tube design, things which contained magnetic servos, rotating magnetic fields, microwave radar transmitters, and a good understanding of piezoelectric materials.

The piezo material could be electrically excited and virtually "spun" with rotating fields, not rotating the actual object (the core transducer).. when shaped, the spun field is like what I mentioned in the bucket of water analogy, an acceleration occurs, similar to a gravity acceleration... Shaping it and directing it opposite to the planetary gravity cone cancels the cone below..

A couple more:

Last edited by Bob; 30th December 2013 at 08:32. Reason: added some pix, typo correction

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Could running a charge through a spinning ball of water, stacked with another -- and spinning opposite -- generate the correct fields?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Bob (30th December 2013), Chanlo23 (31st December 2013), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

William (Walter) Baumgartner and Viktor Schauberger I believe did such things, pointing out how a tornadic rotation would change "gravity", create electricity, and an additional "charge". Possibly that was some of the logic behind the torsional twist concepts which appeared trying to explain such phenomenon..

Here's the google on that
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Vikt...w=1008&bih=468

keywords: Viktor Schauberger tornado water and choose IMAGES to bring up some diagrams..

when mercury was used I believe it was because it was state-changeable, able to move between a heavy liquid and a vapor (able to be moved thru vapor by heating boilers). So the whole configuration was a shaped chamber, a mercury reservoir, a boiler and simple heat source. No rocket science needed..

"Trout turbine" for instance was one of the observations they talked about..

I had the fortune to have met Walter a couple times.

and the classic

Last edited by Bob; 30th December 2013 at 07:00.

24. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I took out some shortcuts in post 11 above re-writing sections for what I hope is better clarity, and added in a few more concepts and dialog - and hopefully less brain fog.. That was done 24 years ago and was more "geek speaky"

Not quite what one is taught in school, but something that is interesting..

Post 1 the diagram, the graphic on the right... at some point, see if one can note how the geometry works based on the discussion in the thread. (the angle of the holo-geometry isn't in the same orientation as the vehicle shown in the optical - rotate that by 90 degrees to the right for a more accurate representation of orientation..

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Post 1 the diagram, the graphic on the right... at some point, see if one can note how the geometry works based on the discussion in the thread. (the angle of the holo-geometry isn't in the same orientation as the vehicle shown in the optical - rotate that by 90 degrees to the right for a more accurate representation of orientation..
    At first I was thinking, because the field looks like two stacked toruses, that the lines could be lines of force ejecting out the top and bottom of the fields with such high energy they produce nearly straight lines of force... kind of like:

But.. they seem to be coming out of the whole thing, more like radiation, which leaves me a bit confused.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Bob (30th December 2013), carriellbee (4th January 2014), Chanlo23 (31st December 2013), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

from my experience with solenoid-torus configurations, a "G" wave could be created.. when we did the field capture it looks like there is something mirror like, but one part of the image is either elongated, the other being compressed.. My guess is that is what is inducing movement.. possibly as this is a 3D representation being shown in 2D, we may be seeing the other parts of the overall field structure - part for movement, part for craft shape neutralization, part for earth gravity well neutralization, part for the upper "earth-mirror" gravity well.. all images at the same time..

if that is the case, could each aspect be then separated to explore each geometry separately?

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    [...]

At first I was thinking, because the field looks like two stacked toruses, that the lines could be lines of force ejecting out the top and bottom of the fields with such high energy they produce nearly straight lines of force... [...]

But.. they seem to be coming out of the whole thing, more like radiation, which leaves me a bit confused.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast