+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holo-gravitic buoyancy drive

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 times in 677 posts

Default Re: Holo-gravitic buoyancy drive

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    from my experience with solenoid-torus configurations, a "G" wave could be created.. when we did the field capture it looks like there is something mirror like, but one part of the image is either elongated, the other being compressed.. My guess is that is what is inducing movement.. possibly as this is a 3D representation being shown in 2D, we may be seeing the other parts of the overall field structure - part for movement, part for craft shape neutralization, part for earth gravity well neutralization, part for the upper "earth-mirror" gravity well.. all images at the same time..

if that is the case, could each aspect be then separated to explore each geometry separately?
    Forgive the video, it's the only one I have handy with this image. You can mute it and watch the first few seconds, the pulsating imaging of fields. Are these the two pulsating fields playing off one another what you are referring to?

Anti-gravity comes form pulling these fields apart?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Bob (30th December 2013), carriellbee (4th January 2014), Chanlo23 (16th January 2014), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

interesting video as far as the concept being discussed.. as far as the time wave alteration.. (i'll get into that in a moment)

I think for conceptual discussion's sake, get in a swimming pool and get neutrally buoyant, where the amount of water is equal on all sides.

reduce some weight or add some air, changing the buoyancy of you and the water, and ur gonna go up.. reduce buoyancy and ur gonna go down.

that's the concept.. the anti-grav comes from balancing and ADDing a top field which wasnt there before equal to the bottom attraction field

switch over the water for space-time - being equal until an object is present that has some mass..

earth mass big, ship mass small but never-the-less being forced to find the central part of the earth gravity well due to the out-of-balance earth gravity well causing the acceleration to the central point..

to stop falling, need to create similar to the earth well, but above the small mass ship..

turn on the upper gravity well on the ship, that flat-lines the effects of the bottom earth well on the bottom of the ship..

so there would be in part of the overall geometry, a part of the earth facing (bottom of the ship gravity well itself due to its mass, the stretch in the space time fabric), and a large part of the upper earth gravity well (kinda like a mirror).. I think I see all those in the graphic.. they are shown linearly instead of curved because the graphic is capturing the 3D image in 2D so a plane shows up..

== a phenomenon observed.. there is a time warp that happens when those two space time gravity wells are interacting against each other.. i assume in the zero point total balance, there is zero time... a time modulation would be possible with such structures, and in that modulation of the zero point, looking purely at the E-lectric vector, power could be extracted - it is extracted through time in other words.. could be resistance is virtually canceled too (a type of superconductivity would appear, but it would be a virtual effect cause of the time alteration, a pre-ceeding effect of a "particle" being there before it is there, could upset what we think is normal resistance).

This is some of why i mentioned in another forum post on nuclear energy, using this technique for free-energy creation, AG, and so forth.. is there any consequences..

4. Link to Post #23
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

so the maximum gravity point is when Acceleration force meets equellibrium with Gravity force and equally oppose each other ?

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the gravity well depths (potentials) are equal and opposite vectors (oppositions).. If the device is moving forward, it is neutralized with an opposite gravity well, the result is zero impact in this universe, or total zero point, zero inertia, and of course time-less-ness..

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The simple buoyancy drive is designed to get to Zero Point, timeless, inertia-less. Movement in one version is achieved by bending the holo-gravitic buoyancy pattern, like riding a wave while surfing. Another method leaves the full Zero Point in effect and uses on-board ion beam inertial reactive mass. Speed of offset of position is directly related to the speed of the ion particles. That could be called "impulse drive".

The other method for long haul displacement is "virtual coordinate shifting" from Point A to Point B without the need to travel through the space in-between the points. This is a true "quantum drive" method. There is no warp, no wave riding, no impulse consideration of particle speed limitation. Nor is this hyperspace, or multi-space travel. This method would be able to go fully intra-galactic provided one had the "proper coordinates" of the desired point B location (in time and space). This last method I was going to get into in the Varo Edition Thread I started, "Case for the UFO" to get a bit into how in the "Philadelphia Experiment" "thoughts can be come things". That thread was basically put on hold for various reasons.. but we can get further into the technology without getting into a combination of older data, mis-interpretation by the authors, and poetic licence by the original writer, Dr. Jessup.

7. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

the gravity well depths (potentials) are equal and opposite vectors (oppositions).. If the device is moving forward, it is neutralized with an opposite gravity well, the result is zero impact in this universe, or total zero point, zero inertia, and of course time-less-ness..
    Thus folding space is in no time, instant in the triangle. If one did not neutralize the movement, then it would appear in time and space instantly to the naked eye. It would then appear to fly normally like any other craft. Once the gravity well is in effect, presto, it disappears. If I understand you correctly.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), Bob (12th January 2014), Chanlo23 (31st January 2014), Christine (14th January 2014), Conchis (12th January 2014), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Thus folding space is in no time, instant in the triangle. If one did not neutralize the movement, then it would appear in time and space instantly to the naked eye. It would then appear to fly normally like any other craft. Once the gravity well is in effect, presto, it disappears. If I understand you correctly.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    YUP - and no exotic isotopes needed..

10. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've seen this pattern in my travels, as you can imagine. Thank you for the science behind the intuitive understanding. Nice to put the pieces together.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), Bob (12th January 2014), Chanlo23 (31st January 2014), Christine (18th January 2014), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think Kristin, the methods used to "find places", how to determine the coordinates of "where and when" to go allows for limit-less exploration..

I have a thought that to program in, love life joy compassion into the quantum drive and find out where one end's up would be fascinating..

13. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It's all about intention and having the ability to really control ones desires and be able to be disciplined. This is manifestation that you are talking about. Really fascinating. One could perhaps move this into objective manifestation of even food if used for good... beyond travel, we would be manifesting molecular constructs through intention. Then we must consider who is the dreamer of us?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Atlas (22nd January 2014), Bob (12th January 2014), Chanlo23 (31st January 2014), Christine (18th January 2014), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Linda Brown (20th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Again bingo.. dots connected

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It's all about intention and having the ability to really control ones desires and be able to be disciplined. This is manifestation that you are talking about. Really fascinating. One could perhaps move this into objective manifestation of even food if used for good... beyond travel, we would be manifesting molecular constructs through intention. Then we must consider who is the dreamer of us?
    Donk also connected this in the Titan thread and the Predator and Prey thread many dots connecting. -- "Joy flows from the Heart"

16. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Time to talk about how the HGB drive system is tuned..

Modal Analysis is the method of determining the natural resonances of an object.

The goal of modal analysis in structural mechanics is to determine the natural mode shapes and frequencies of an object or structure during free vibration.

How this is done.

Transducers (pickups which can convert vibration into electrical signals) are placed at strategic locations on and within the structure to be analyzed.

At a key location or locations, excitation transducers (look at a piston engine, when the piston moves up and down, it causes a "vibration") are placed. The goal of the excitation system is to put a stimulus into the structure and see where node points, (key points where energy is concentrated or with held) happen.. While doing such excitation, actual resonances will appear with very distinct frequency content. The sum total of those frequencies create what is called an objective "structural waveform".

The use of the patterns..

For instance, lets say a new object like a person comes into the "structure". The mass resonance of the structure changes, the resonances of the new object needs to be taken into account. That new waveform signature then is part of the overall gravity well modulation system.

I basically used this method with my smaller couple inch sized models that I worked with in the early '90s. In my earliest systems I used multiple frequency generators and summed them at the drive transducer for the structure.. Very empirical in its adjustment those days, the correct method is to use a complex waveform generator to drive the transducer system...

Practical flight systems these days use multiple transducers and a couple designs use multiple monitoring pickup sensors..

The use of piezo material, and magneto-strictive material is the preferred drive system.. Operating in the higher megahertz range, these wavelengths approach the gamma ray wavelengths (EM) on the top end. They easily go through the wavelengths of the longer terra-hertz through very far infra-red wavelengths.

One of the things I used to teach during my early workshops was the understanding to think in terms of WAVELENGTH and not in frequency. Frequency is more of an abstract and depends on the speed of vibration and the modality (EM or PHONON) being used for the vibration. Wavelength specifically details DIMENSIONAL STRUCTURE.. Very important..

17. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

hey Bobd!

Have you done any reading on Cherenkov radiation and its possible sources/applications?

It is ever so interesting :D teehee

Cherenkov radiation, also known as Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation, (also spelled Čerenkov or Cerenkov) is electromagnetic radiation emitted when a charged particle (such as an electron) passes through a dielectric medium at a speed greater than the phase velocity of light in that medium. The charged particles ionize the molecules of that medium, which then turn back rapidly to their ground state, emitting radiation in the process. The characteristic blue glow of nuclear reactors is due to Cherenkov radiation. It is named after Russian scientist Pavel Alekseyevich Cherenkov, the 1958 Nobel Prize winner who was the first to detect it experimentally.[1] A theory of this effect was later developed within the framework of Einstein's special relativity theory by Igor Tamm and Ilya Frank, who also shared the Nobel Prize. Cherenkov radiation had been theoretically predicted by the English polymath Oliver Heaviside in papers published in 1888–1889.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase_velocity

The phase velocity of a wave is the rate at which the phase of the wave propagates in space. This is the velocity at which the phase of any one frequency component of the wave travels. For such a component, any given phase of the wave (for example, the crest) will appear to travel at the phase velocity.

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/t...radiation.html

Quote When a high-energy (TeV) gamma photon or cosmic ray interacts with the Earth's atmosphere, it may produce an electron-positron pair with enormous velocities.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_production

See, this thing here:
    Quote Pair production refers to the creation of an elementary particle and its antiparticle, usually when a photon (or another neutral boson) interacts with a nucleus or another boson.
    could be the KEY to unlocking the black hole physics that let us travel freely through space ...

IF we can keep them suspended and not annihilate each other or split apart,
    these particles together go REALLY damn fast...

like a portable event horizon lol

18. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    hey Bobd!

Have you done any reading on Cherenkov radiation and its possible sources/applications?
    [...]
    could be the KEY to unlocking the black hole physics that let us travel freely through space ...

IF we can keep them suspended and not annihilate each other or split apart,
    these particles together go REALLY damn fast...

like a portable event horizon lol
    Great observation and question there..

That radiation tends to happen when high energy particles of short wavelength interact with di-electrics.. Water for instance surrounding water cooled reactors exhibits Cherenkov luminescence..

The point about the phase wave and "faster than light" apparent travel is interesting.. Nick Herbert is quoted in The Extra-Dimensional Universe - Where the Paranormal becomes Normal, by John R. Violette ( http://books.google.com/books?id=48U...renkov&f=false )

gets into a bit of this too..

He was saying that the hypothetical Tachyon, since it always travels faster than light's phase velocity (presupposing that the particle is more of an omega particle, backward wave system), always would give off light, what he called an optical bloom..

I would assume that one could develop a FTL transducer and use the same modal analysis concepts to get the signature(s) needed in the dielectric to evoke such phase conditions..

(One of the points I have always made is to generate "free energy" one can induce sufficient backward time wave phenomenon to offset resistance losses)

I have experienced with technology, the BWT phenomenon. Our tester team started noting this effect as early as 1995. Again, with dielectrics and proper modulation.
    Last edited by Bob; 28th January 2014 at 22:52.

19. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Bob, the maths is way over my head here (my brain hurts now too !!),
    but
    if I understand you correctly, (some of) what you are saying is that the creation of devices which display gravity buoyancy
    is well within our ability and understanding,

yet people perhaps aren't able to accept that it could be so simple
    and are unwilling to take the sideways step in thinking necessary

to contemplate the inherent possibility of such devices.

Or have I missed the point ?!!
    Hi MaripoSafe

Sorry I haven't gotten to your post to reply earlier.

I separated some of the sentences in the quote, to punctuate the concepts..

The concept is simple, obviously simple. The gravity created above, and to the sides has to equal the gravity created by the planet below. Neutral Gravity Buoyancy.

When that happens, at the "event horizon" for lack of better words, no-thing exists, a void, a neutrality.. At that point, Philadelphia-Project-like events are possible, both positively and negatively (good consequences and bad)..

One should look at what creates fields which create a gravity weak force effect. Spinning masses, or spherically vibrating fields in masses for instance induce that gravity-like concept. To shape and direct that gravity field upwards and to the sides is the key to this.

I talk about Modal Analysis, or the determination of the resonances of an object, how to monitor them and how to excite the object to contain vibrating fields. To make the vibrational fields SPIN takes a proper driving waveform. This is what I had experimented with in the early 90's in small models, complex field patterns in the structure, induced by a transducer, and a shaped physical material which contained the vibration.

AS to the thinking necessary to make the leap.. I think the programming out there to make it complicated has been the stumbling block. Gravity is a weak force, it isn't difficult to work with.. When the balance effect happens, there is that zero point effect, and that is very exciting what all that holds.. See the posts in this thread about where Kristin asks some questions, and makes some observations.

B.

20. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    YUP - and no exotic isotopes needed..
    Brief retro-update:
    From an interview with Bill, Kerry and Gordon Novel - December 2006 from ProjectCamelot

"G: Well, to negate gravity, you've got to negate time and so time is the power of the... of the bird and that's where the power... We don't believe it comes from space or zero point. We believe it comes from time, purely and simply, and that energy and time are the same thing.

K: And isn't Bill Hamilton working with you at this time?

G: Oh, yeah.

K:Uhhuh.

G: He's one of my science team.

K: Because he's written a book on time travel, I know.

G: Yeah, yeah. It's quite accurate, I might add.

K: Oh, very good. That's nice to hear. And what about Ramsey Clark ? What's your relationship with Ramsey?

G: Ramsey and I have been friends since I was in my early 20s working at the White House in counter intelligence measures, electronic countermeasures for the Johnson administration.

----------------------------------

G: [..] We are into the universality of the circuit design that they use to negate gravity, inertia, and time.

K: OK. So you know something about time travel as well.

G: Yeah. A UFO is probably very much like the cars back in "Back to the Future," a flying time machine.

K: OK.

G: They're capable of going backwards and forwards in time.

K: And what's your vision for the world? Could you tell us in general terms?

G: Our vision is to get the energy out there so that we can eliminate oil, coal, and gas and nuclear fuels from polluting the atmosphere and causing the carbon dioxide that's creating the global warming. That and a concomitant reduction in the cost of living by about... eighty percent of the cost of living is attributed to paying for energy. So if you don't have to pay it out you get to keep it.

K: OK. But aren't you worried about the economy? You're actually trying to safeguard certain aspects of the economy in the process?

G: Yeah. There's the... we are interested in, ah, the Plutopian enhancement of the economy from about 44 trillion GDP currently to about a quadrillion a year in about ten years, and making everybody about 100 times more wealthy and spreading the wealth out and causing an equalization. And people don't have to work if they don't have to pay for energy.

----------------

G: Well, I have a group of folks that I call the Knights Temporal, that are, ah... the most prominent aerospace engineers and physicists in the world today are all part of a team we call the RAM group . We call ourselves the Knights Temporal. We took a page out of the idea of the Templars who basically blackmailed the Pope to give them the fiefdoms over Europe.

They created the banking orders we have today. And so, but, that... Since we believe the technology is rooted in time, we call ourselves the Knights Temporal. The alien technology, the UFO , is basically a flying time machine. That's what we believe, and it's all be know about it. It indicates that.

K: OK. So you believe in time travel but you don't believe in wormholes. How is that possible?

G: Well, because I don't need to worm-travel if I can get across the universe fast enough. I mean, who wants a wormhole? I mean, a wormhole is an idea that nobody has been able to show me any physics whatsoever that can be happening. Maybe it can. I don't know, but it seems like it's going to take a lot of energy to keep that hole open.

=====================

At this point, review post # 25 - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post783296

21. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

WOW. Very informative thread here! Wish I understood how to do it all. But I get the Jest of what is being said here. If people knew the math we wouldn't have to worry about others creating this tech we could do it ourselves. Perhaps in that case it is a good thing we don't all have that ability lol.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Constance (10th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2