+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Not looking good at Fukushima

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 times in 759 posts

Default Re: Not looking good at Fukushima

I'd be grateful for another source on this story if anyone knows of one? Other than RT, I can't find any authoritive report (and by authoritive, I mean someone trustworthy) to substantiate immediate panic. On Dec 21st, RT reported that TEPCO recorded "1.9 million becquerels per liter of beta ray-emitting radioactive substances at its No.2 reactor" and said TEPCO suspected a below ground leak (ground water and ocean) of radioactive Cesium.

Turner Network Radio is very questionable in my book and though RT's report is certainly bad enough, the "fear factor" of TNR throws up more flags for me than the radiation. In addition, I think James Corbett (CorbettReport.com) would be all over this if it was time to hit the fallout shelters.

I'll keep looking. It is good advice to follow the recommendations posted above, but let's keep our heads here.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Ellisa (31st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    If you want a little peace of mind, stock up on Calcium, Iodine (kelp) and selenium supplements. Those three will do the most good for the least invested if dangerous levels of radiation do arrive. Even Iodized salt could help protect. Until then I'll sit back drinking this amazing homebrewed brown ale and relax.
    Hi Octavusprime,

I always keep J.Crows Lugols Iodine/Iodide on hand, it has many good purposes, such as water purification/decontamination and heavy metal detoxification as well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teknix For This Post:

freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Here's the Tepco doc.Translation required...
    http://www.tepco.co.jp/nu-news/2013/1233248_5304.html

This is the statement on the steam for one day 12-27

※ 48 At around 7:00 am on December 27, and confirmed by the camera that from Unit 3 reactor building, 5th floor near the center, steam is generated. 同日午前7時54分時点のプラント状況、モニタリングポストの指示値等に異常は確認されていない(午前7時50分時点の気象データは、気温5.1℃、湿度93.1%)。 Have not been identified abnormal plant conditions of 54 minutes at 7:00 am the same day, the indicated value of the monitoring post (meteorological data of 50 minutes at 7:00 am, 5.1 ℃ temperature, 93.1% humidity).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pine boy For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

here is BP Earthwatch saying we possibly have a fuel rod meltdown in progress...
    This is MUST WATCH ,,imho....6 minutes..this could be the event the experts were dreading might happen....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5tZi-eO-_I
    Last edited by marlowe; 30th December 2013 at 11:46.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-scare-scam-

Here you will find a wealth of side information confirming all this and more. Night Hawk a company run by a guy named Jay two or three time’s a month visits abandon mines to collect hot ore, to make jewelry and mud packs for his customers. He stays down in these mine’s for a few days at a time with no ill effects other than glowing like a light bulb when he comes out.

And this article talks of trace amounts of radiation???

This should make you wonder about the fear factor and the agenda behind why they want to keep the 50’s going when the NRC came about so did the fear tactic’s. if you only follow the fear story’s then yes we are doomed. Look at Hollywood they’ve made trillion’s on fear , fear sells. The truth is boring.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-scare-scam-
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Kimberley (30th December 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Mobile radiation monitoring site levels @ TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi plant over the last week:

Source

Want readings for the Month? Try here:
    http://new.atmc.jp/pref.cgi?p=07#d=m

No change in radiation levels reported (doesn't mean they aren't lying but that's what the reported levels are).

Steam was reported by TEPCO in one of the reactor units however it doesn't appear (from the Japanese translation) that the coolant temperature levels have altered (~10 C). They'll put out more information tomorrow hopefully in the English language section of their briefings site (here and here).

The current status of fuel removal from SFP #4:

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Ellisa (31st December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Tibouchine (30th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

I am against the use of nuclear energy for power, as well as weapons; however, the situation at Fukushima is a massive disinfo campaign that's designed to make people feel powerless.

Here's two links that, as far as I understand, gives the most accurate pictures of what really is going on with Fukushima:

http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15903

http://deepseanews.com/2013/11/true-...hima-disaster/

The comments section at the base the Southern Fried Science site's article alone are worth the read.

Jim's site ... http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ ... is also a very good source of good info about Fukushima.

I've been in email contact with Jim (a while ago, not now) and he's on the run from several alphabet soup agencies, as Jim himself is a former NSA agent, so he really knows a lot of deep, accurate info on numerous topics of which the vast majority of us are misinformed/underinformed/brainwashed.

Jim is a real deal and his information is highly accurate.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Ellisa (31st December 2013), GreenGuy (31st December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), heyokah (30th December 2013), Kimberley (30th December 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (30th December 2013), ljwheat (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I highly recommend that you all read the article that Mozart posted!

Below is just the beginning of the article and I agree that the comments are worth a read also.

Quote 28 fallacies about the Fukushima nuclear disaster’s effect on the US West Coast

The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant is back in the news, with recent reports of continued leaks. Coming on the heels of these new reports is a viral blog post entitled 28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima. The article is a paranoid, poorly reasoned attempt to link the tragedy of the Fukushima disaster to just about every environmental issue facing the US west coast in the last few months. At its best, it’s an illogical piece of post-modern absurdism. At its worst, its empirically false and intentionally misleading, rife with out-of-context quotes and cherry-picked data. The author had 28 chances to make a single reasonable point, and every single one rang hollow.

Of course it went viral.

Since I believe in open, honest discourse, let me begin by pointing out that I am not a physicist, nor do I have any particular credentials when it comes to nuclear energy. I am a marine ecologist. You’ll find, however, that for these 28 points, the devil is not in the details. Most are the result of logical fallacies, rather than technical inaccuracies. Many are simply articles taken out of context or unbelievably tenuous observations followed by “couldn’t it be Fukushima?” In a follow up, the author even argues that he’s “Just asking questions” a phrase I thought was long ago relegated to Glenn Beck parodies. A fifth of these points don’t even have to do with the North American West Coast.

So here we go, with a point by point debunking of this unfortunate article. I’ve broken them out into larger themes which I hope will make the many logical fallacies apparent. For reasons that will become obvious, we begin with point 20.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Ellisa (31st December 2013), heyokah (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), Mozart (30th December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that nuclear waste is probably harmless to humans in small dosages
    and they probably are ramping up the fear factor about Fukushima cos thats
    what they do best.
    But anyone who is awakened should know by now that we are infinite and for
    me fear doesnt even come in to it,just an urge to get the message out that there
    is alternative energy sources that we can use that wont harm the Earth/Environment
    /Animals/Humans and the old way of doing things simply wont do.
    I dont think we need ETs to save us i think we are the ones we have been waiting for
    and if they do come to save us you can be sure there is an Agenda behind it.
    We simply have to wake up and realize who we are KNOW THYSELF.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

halffull (30th December 2013), Kimberley (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Oh and I must post this also...Daphne gets credit for finding Sunniva Rose. Sunniva has a PhD in Nuclear Science and is from Norway.

She does not believe that Fukushima nuclear incident is as bad as the media makes it out to be...

This Ted Talk from November is only 18 minutes...

Much love, peace, health, joy, and fun to us all!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

onawah (1st January 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Persons residing on the west coast of North America should IMMEDIATELY begin preparing for another possible onslaught of dangerous atmospheric radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster site in Japan.

This is of course deadly serious communication that I believe most people will take too lightly. I have published about fifty essays on Fukushima since it occured and also updated my Iodine book to include the radioactive danger and another book called Nuclear & Chemical Toxicity. I fortunately live in Brazil but everyone on the globe should be more than super concerned and start treating using the basics first......which are....oral clay daily, bicarbonate and magnesium baths, magnesium bicarbonate water, iodine, and selenium just for starters....

Anyway I have just joined this forum and perhaps there is a unseen reason for me being put in touch with such a tight nit community. First of all I live on the northeast coast at the furthest point east in all of the Americans meaning we will get hit from any tidal wave that comes from the Canary Islands in a worst case scenerio but its probably the nicest city in the world to move to if you have money or income and believe civilization is going to make it. In the meantime for nine years I have been building a Sanctuary in the very heart of South America about three hours north of Brasilia and I do have a building company who are going to be finished with my place, which was originally designed to be a retreat center for cancer patients. So I could help a few people relocate and for sure can share information about how to prepare and protect one's families, which one needs to do whether one moves or not. I would be as nervous as hell if I was directly downwind of Fukushima. Here is a link to a page of mine which shows my essays on Fukushima. Am just starting my next one.
    http://drsircus.com/?s=fukushima&submit=

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marksircus For This Post:

halffull (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014), Selene (30th December 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well panic is not going to help at all and RT offers pretty solid reporting.....read enough about Fukushima and hopefully it will drive you and others to action........the chances of the whole place going up is about 99.999 percent.....so we need a whole lot of miracles........maybe if the entire race prayed but come on.....I have been nervous for my American friends and family for well over two years.....only human arrogance is to blame and human arrogance keeps us frozen.....so maybe a little panic might be healthy but I doubt it. This is not an all or nothing trip.....but when looking at the young and what they can look forward to its the ultimate nightmare....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marksircus For This Post:

halffull (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bald eagles are dying in Utah – 20 in the past few weeks alone – and nobody can figure out why. Hundreds of the majestic birds – many with wing spans of 7 feet or more – migrate here each winter, gathering along the Great Salt Lake and feasting on carp and other fish that swim in the nearby freshwater bays. Earlier this month, however, hunters and farmers across five counties in northern and central Utah began finding the normally skittish raptors lying listless on the ground. Many suffered from seizures, head tremors and paralysis in the legs, feet and wings.

Was just reading this and of course they have not the slightest idea why this is happening. Take a guess..............

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marksircus For This Post:

halffull (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014)

27. Link to Post #34
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that nuclear waste is probably harmless to humans in small dosages
    and they probably are ramping up the fear factor about Fukushima cos thats
    what they do best.

This is crazy sorry to say and the truth is just the opposite.....the government and the media are keeping Fukushima on ice and have since the beginning. And again sorry, it really does not matter what you think about radiation. Hard science says every small amount is dangerous....every x ray, every cat scan, PET Scan, mammogram and on and on......but you have a lot of company....even professionals I know who should know better are downplaying the danger....of course the ones I know doing that live in Hawaii and America....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marksircus For This Post:

Conchis (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Jean-Luc (1st January 2014), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014)

29. Link to Post #35
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    just look at the mass fish deaths since 2011 , the air and the oceans are done ... it's only a matter of time , without help from ET , we won't survive this ...
    Ghost...this is really important that I say this, so thank you for opening this door.

IF they help us, and it's not out of the question that they will, but if they do....you don't want to live in that kind of world. If you think it's bad now....

I was going to write about this in my thread, but I think here might be a better place for this.

We have to fix this ourselves. Nobody likes to hear that. But this is the bottom line: if they come to fix the problem, they are going to take control of this planet away from us. That means its resources, it's government, it's cultures, everything. The trade we are going to have to pay is our human freedom, the freedom most people are still waking up to realize exists (I'm pleased to say there's a lot of awake people here!).

If we fix the problems ourselves, we get to keep our Autonomy. Capital A. If we leave it up to, or agree to, assistance that is coming to us...I don't know when the offer is going to be made, or who to, but it is coming. If that offer is accepted we're doomed.

As sick as this sounds...given the choice of the reality of what could/is happening to our planet, and the choices we have to make to make it right? I'd rather take those risks than...you don't want to know how bad it will be if they help. Don't even wish it. Please.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

freedom4all (30th December 2013), halffull (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (31st December 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Im meerly saying that with all these people saying that they have had known cases
    where people have been in contact with Radiation and are fine that it might be the
    case that it is not a large dose that they came in contact with but Fukushima is a
    different thing hence its harming the EARTH/ENVIRONMENT/ANIMALS/HUMANS and
    something needs to be done about it but dont fear it just take precautions and do all
    you can to join together and try to solve this global problem.
    Once the fear sets in we wont be thinking straight and the ones who purposely did this
    have met their objective.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

halffull (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (31st December 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

To me this game is obvious!
    Yes the Bible is gonna play out cos its the Annunaki who wrote it and this
    is the end of a cycle and yes they are killing the Earth cos they need us to
    submit with fear so that when our Saviours come we will grab it with both hands/call
    on outside help cos all they need is our permission and we are trapped in the game again
    so yes its going to get wild and its going to hurt but i will not submit!
    Everything they are doing to the Earth and us has been in the plans for thousands of years
    and its all culminating for these end times.
    I have no fear just a sadness for such a wicked game which we all agreed to participate in.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

halffull (30th December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), pine boy (31st December 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

I put a call into Arnie Gutherson a man and nuclear engeneer I trust greatly for confirmation about what is happening.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marksircus For This Post:

Alan (2nd January 2014), guido (8th January 2014), halffull (30th December 2013), Jean-Luc (1st January 2014), Kimberley (31st December 2013), Maria Stade (30th December 2013), onawah (1st January 2014)

37. Link to Post #39
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

I must say I am some times amazed when people think they are out of reach.
    http://www.nyrnaturalnews.com/cancer...n-us-children/

We are talking about some thing that the eye cant see. Now days the most people understand that we dont se everything in this world with our eyes.
    Animals in the polar regions are loosing their skin. Yeah even Sweden did get some of it.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

halffull (31st December 2013), Jean-Luc (1st January 2014)

39. Link to Post #40
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

I have been digging for thyrode canser statistics in Sweden for 2012 but failed because they have not been given.
    2011(again) was given as the new dates for 2013
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

halffull (31st December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast